LaLa and Carmelo Anthony

LaLa Anthony's camp reached out to update Sandrarose.com's readers on the status of LaLa's marriage to NBA superstar Carmelo Anthony. Sorry ladies, LaLa and 'Melo's marriage is still going strong. LaLa, 35, and 'Melo, 30, have been married for 4 years. And though there have been many ups and downs along the way, LaLa and 'Melo work hard to avoid divorce court.

LaLa's insider writes:

Mr & Mrs Anthony are back in NYC after their relaxing summer off traveling and spending time on the west coast. They both came back looking refreshed and sleeker. They stepped out to enjoy the NY Fashion Week, the Versace show and the NYFW opening ceremony!

LaLa's insider didn't mention that LaLa is dressed from head to toe in the finest Versace couture. She has lost a lot of weight and she looks great! See ladies, you too can have a long and successful marriage if you put him first!

• LaLa and Carmelo Anthony Reunite for Photo Ops in London
  • Carmelo Anthony and LaLa Vazquez At Home
  • Vanessa Bryant is not like other Laker Wives
  • Confirmed: LaLa and Carmelo Anthony have separated
    • libra80sbaby

Meh :shrugs:

• luVn_liFe…

they both look great up there! Who was wondering about their marriage, I haven't heard anything of them filing papers B4 the season begins.
      Or after her next movie drops :shrug:

• The Pearl!

He dressy funny. She looks like Kim K...same plastic surgeon?

:hi: Ya'll

• Wasting time

:blink:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOmOOG-eHMg VDot

Sorry ladies, LaLa and ‘Melo’s marriage is still going strong.

People were worried? :blink:

• The Pearl!

*dresses

My gmail has been hacked. So if you receieve an email from me please disregard it guys.... for those that have my email

• Who Dat

Why the fugg we needed an update on Melo and LaLa and her chicken azz legs? Kudos to them? :shrug:

• nybrn2

Lala looks flawless!!!!

• https://www.facebook.com/#!/video.php?v=815979665099262 User Friendly

wassup with these Rapping Duke hats that everybody is wearing? I dont like em :nono:

• The Pearl!

Back to Iyanla Fix It: Dude with 34 chillens -- why did she spend so much time beating the parents down? Now we know Mama was emotionally unstable (how so?) And that Daddy beat her (and she beat him?) I was a bit confused. I will admit that I was checkin ole boy's package though...kept thinkin, My God, what's he workin with that ALL these women keep lettin him raw-dog them?

nybrn2 says:

Lala looks flawless!!!!

:yes: sho do!

Melo is a regular dude trying to dress like a stylish dude. everything aint for everybody. same with Dwayne Wade. you cant do what Lloyd Boston and nem do. just be yourself. these niggas gonna be wearign Andre Talley capes by next season. just doing too much.

• The Pearl!

:rofl: @Andrae Talley capes by next season

:nun: <---Andre Tangy Talley

• lovezoe

I hate how Iyanla had NO issue letting the mama talk about her DV, but when the dad did Iyanla wasplike this ain't about you this about your child.

• Who Dat

why did she spend so much time beating the parents down?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      She shoulda skipped so much attention on them. I do agree.

Next week is them BM's and I want to hear what they gotta say so bad. BM's 5-17 need to be flogged if they knew. The first 4 thought that THEY azzes was "the one". Okay. I might be able to dig it.

But BM's #5-17? :eek:

• sassyshe

:waves: Morning all

Like who cares about this marriage...no one....even if there is a scandal brewing, we still dont care ...unless Auntie gonna give us the real :tea:

• Kanyade

Handsome couple. I like Lala's look.

• Who Dat

Andre Tangy Talley

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      NC stand up :yahoo:

Andre know he be DEW'N IT. :nun:

That nigga was the ORIGINAL TeamTHIS. Yes he was.

• lovezoe

Dubb- I was like I don't know if I can watch it. Dude got someone talking bout he sometimes monogamous. They were arguing like chicken heads. He's no winner. .

• nybrn2

Ok....so I just googled dude with Iyanla holding 17 doll babies or baby dolls in his lap and he sat them in the chair beside him and said he was tired of holding the baby dolls and Iyanla read him like a dictionary!! Lol....

• The Pearl!

Yeah, a ROOM FULL of women, some of them crying and snotting, and at least one STILL sleeping with ole boy and then a couple more still fighting about his nasty ass. And, totally petty, but I kept trying to figure out Iyanla's dress...why the hell did the color totally drop off the bottom 5-6 inches of her dress? Who designed that? So distracting!

lovezoe says:

I hate how Iyanla had NO issue letting the mama talk about her DV, but when the dad did Iyanla wasplike this ain’t about you this about your child.

I was annoyed with myself for thinking how fine the daddy used to be in his hey day. :ashamed: I felt like VDot with her horny self.

the mother said she had mental issues. mental health is hereditary by nature and nurture, her son is touched and all of them 34 undocumented sperms running around atlanta may be touched too. its unfortunate.

THEN this dude had a nerve to black folks adopt NINE other kids :rofl:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Sigh. Ummm over the weekend when I found out that Iyanla is not even this woman's real name, I was done. Im still trying to figure out how she is fixing people. And how is she gonna fix this man with the town full of kids!? And how did these women not know he had so many? Have they been tested for Std's? Are the two women still best friends? And how low down are you to sleep with your best friends man/bf!? Were there threesomes involved!? I need answers.

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Lala looks beautiful. Carmello is doing what he do. I'm not mad at a man not being into fashion. At least he tries when he is supposed to. Poor Yandy had to sit front row at a NYFW event with Mandeecees wearing a t-shirt and camo pants with a snap back turned to the back. I felt so bad for her.

• The Pearl!

Well, and then ole boy talking about he was born ??? What did he say exactly? Born broken? Born sad? Born unhappy? WTF! So his Mama sat around and filled his head with shyt about his deedy? Cuz he couldn't recall being born. Somebody had to put that thought in his head. And why did he GO OFF cuz his mama didn't love his deedy when they got married? Didn't seem to bother deedy any.

• Who Dat

Dubb- I was like I don’t know if I can watch it.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Me, my cousin, and my sister got back to my cousin house RIGHT when that ish came on. It was like the late night re-airing. And we had been out eating/dranking and fixed more drinks and sat our azzes down like :popcorn: My cousin was HOT that she didnt DVR it and we had to watch the commercials :rofl: I mean I feel BAD she be exploiting folks like you said. But it be like a TRAIN wreck. Cant look away.

• sassyshe

See I didnt watch Iyanla episode but I heard about it and I dont feel sorry for these chicks. By the time you meet dude and you know he got more than 3 kids for several baby mamas you supposed to be like stop :nono: aint none of that going down here cause dude cant do nothing for you but let you be a statistic

nybrn2 says:

Ok….so I just googled dude with Iyanla holding 17 doll babies or baby dolls in his lap and he sat them in the chair beside him and said he was tired of holding the baby dolls and Iyanla read him like a dictionary!! Lol….

Imma add self centered narcissist to his medical minute too. I dont think he has the capacity to think beyond the immediate or to consider anything that doesnt feel good at the moment. I aint no roed skowler but its obvious that he and his unruly dyck are speds.

Iyanla is gonna get sued. Mona Scott too. mark my words.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

-----------------
      May I ask why? This is what that girl wanted. IMO. And if she really wanted him dressed, I think he would of been. She love his hood look. Smh. Personally, he wasNOT coming to a fashion show for fashion week looking like that with me. :no: but whatever.

• The Pearl!

lovezoe says:

THEN this dude had a nerve to black folks adopt NINE other kids :rofl:
      _______
      :rofl: black folk adopt....you see that damned family tree though with the additional 9 kids dotted all around in a new color?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Melo's jacket is the answer to my pairing question about my leather skirt. Let me see what the low-end has for this :nun:

• lovezoe

Pearl- he said he was born with a broken heart. His daddy out him out AFTER him and his gang friends robbed him. He's taking no stock. He's a "producer" what he produce?

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

----------
      If your supporting all the kids, then clearly you don't even have money for McDonalds. Sorry, I'm cool. I could not date him. Where does this man work!?

• Who Dat

Ummm over the weekend when I found out that Iyanla is not even this woman’s real name, I was done. Im still trying to figure out how she is fixing people
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      No. Her name Rhonda. Her degree in head shrinking is questionable too (IMO). Look it up. I tease and say it is ICDC but it is Univ of Santa Monica I do belee. :no:

• Who Dat

black folks adopt
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :crying1: WHY?

• The Pearl!

lovezoe says:

Pearl- he said he was born with a broken heart. His daddy out him out AFTER him and his gang friends robbed him. He’s taking no stock. He’s a “producer” what he produce?
      _____
      THAT'S it! Thanks zoe. How the hell are you BORN with a broken heart though? Just sounds like a line he was given and he's repeating what he was told. This man's daddy was Harvard educated. One would hope deedy knew a lil bit about child rearing (or could LEARN)...broken is broken, though, isn't it? Doesn't matter your education. damned shame. all of it.

sassyshe says:

See I didnt watch Iyanla episode but I heard about it and I dont feel sorry for these chicks. By the time you meet dude and you know he got more than 3 kids for several baby mamas you supposed to be like stop aint none of that going down here cause dude cant do nothing for you but let you be a statistic
      _________________________

I dont know about sir super sperm's situation, but sometimes you dont know a guy has kids and even if you meet the family/friends they might not know either. :shrugs:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@Dubb if you can't even tell me your real name, how you think im gonna take advice from you so you can fix my life!? You did not even fix your shyt. You got a new name and made yourself a new life on paper. Child bye.

• lovezoe

Dude: Hey nice to meet you..
      Chicken head: you too
      Dude: can we go on a date
      chicken head: sure
      (At date)
      CH: how many kids you got?
      D: about 25 I lose count
      cH: oh that's cute
      D: wanna :hump:
      CH: yeah
      D: forgot my condoms
      CH: that's okay I'm clean

Rinse wash repeat

• aRoTh

Lala looks really nice. I LOVE that skirt. I have one (sans the split) in a "royal" (or cobolt :shrug: ) blue from Express. Bish is FIYAH!

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

May I ask why? This is what that girl wanted. IMO. And if she really wanted him dressed, I think he would of been. She love his hood look. Smh. Personally, he wasNOT coming to a fashion show for fashion week looking like that with me. but whatever.
      ********************

When I saw the pics I assumed that they had a knock down drag out fight about his attire and he just wouldn't relent. I wouldn't have gone with him either.

• https://www.facebook.com/#!/video.php?v=815979665099262 User Friendly

black folk adopt….you see that damned family tree though with the additional 9 kids dotted all around in a new color?

:crying:

• aRoTh

Buttercup says:

Melo’s jacket is the answer to my pairing question about my leather skirt.
      ___________________________

Melo's "blue" (or is that purple) is the color of my skirt like Lala's. But ONLY if that is blue and not purple. LOL *scrolls back up* :think:

• lovezoe

Remember that nfl dude Cromatarie(or something) that didn't even known his kids names? I know this fool done know his. It got to be multiple bdays a month.

• Who Dat

He’s a “producer” what he produce?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      34 kids with the possibility to produce more. That cat dont eem want to be snipped! He aint done. His azz still got at least 4-5 left in him... WATCH!

• nybrn2

^^^^^^^^^^^^

I never knew her real name was Rhonda......#fixmyliferat2danow

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRALyMDoCBw&sns=em Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool:

but its obvious that he and his unruly dyck are speds.
      ______________________________

:rofl: :chase:

• Wasting time

Dubb if you can’t even tell me your real name, how you think im gonna take advice from you so you can fix my life!? You did not even fix your shyt. You got a new name and made yourself a new life on paper. Child bye.
      ----------------------
      :yes: :cosign:
      As intrigued by this story as I am; I still won't give her naar a rating from my Nielson enhanced box.

You roses are doing a great job breaking it down and I expect the same for next week.

Melo dresses like :think: ....an immigrant.

• sassyshe

User Friendly says:

sassyshe says:

_________________________

I dont know about sir super sperm’s situation, but sometimes you dont know a guy has kids and even if you meet the family/friends they might not know either.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------
      That ish might fly within the first month or so but aint no reason why you should not be knowning a guy's life story after the first 30 days. If you dont have all the piece of the puzzle then you should not be :hump: raw. Before you sleep with a guy without rubbers, you should know full name, social security number, address history for past five years, work history for past five years, what his house looks like inside out, know about his immediate family and close circle of friends

• https://www.facebook.com/#!/video.php?v=815979665099262 User Friendly

Melo’s “blue” (or is that purple)

or both like indigo? :shrug:

but Melo looks foolish to me and Im mad you made me go and look at his dumb ass again :lol: looking like that lead rapper in Whodini. :smh:

He’s a “producer” what he produce?
      _________________________

um, Zoe, dis a real question? :rofl: :hahaha: :phew: :ghost:

• OutsidetheBox

Lala is cute. :yes: Melo be trying it :lol: :heart: I like that. His girl into fashion and he plays along.

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

Melo dresses like ….an immigrant.

:chase: you got the nerve to talk about me (and my doorter) and here you come with this!

he does look like he could be in a mariachi band at Chili's tho. :rofl:

• lovezoe

Dubb- he said if he get married he want more. That face he think he gone marry someone is just mind boggling.

• The Pearl!

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

Melo dresses like :think: ….an immigrant.
      From where though? Romania? Czechoslovakia? Barcelona? LOL

• lovezoe

um, Zoe, dis a real question?
      --------
      #dontjudgeme :rofl: he said he a video producer.

• OutsidetheBox

:eek: What the what.. I'm ear hustling... :huh: but she was assigned a new name. I hate to stann for this lady cause really its not that serious..and I thought we just had the "what are her credentials" thread.. But its uncomfortable to watch half informations become truth. :|

The lady went to law school. But all we got is she changed her name. Boogity boogity boo. She lost a kid. She got her ass beat for years. She struggled. She a bastard. What more yall want. :shrug: No serrus. What more? :waiting:

Also I think she was raped as a kid. But id have to check. Yall don't mind if I got that one wrong right. Life aint been no crystal stair regardless.

• OutsidetheBox

This is what Iyanla sells as well.

*gives you back your snake oil* :lol: :phew:

:yes: :cosign:
      As intrigued by this story as I am; I still won’t give her naar a rating from my Nielson enhanced box.

BOL.. :hahaha: :blink: Mkay then. :kona:

• https://www.facebook.com/#!/video.php?v=815979665099262 User Friendly

That ish might fly within the first month or so but aint no reason why you should not be knowning a guy’s life story after the first 30 days.
      _______________________________________

:nono: ppl be having secret families that you dont find out about until death. my grandfather had so many kids that 3 of them have the same name. nobody knew until a bunch of "Carols" showed up to the funeral. :eek:

they said that was his favorite aunt's name so he kept namiing his babies that :confused:

I know ppl who have found their kid's siblings on instagram. :facepalm:

• OutsidetheBox

:cell: I was right about the rape. Age nine. An uncle. Catch yall on the next one. :wave:

• The Pearl!

@OTB, the thing about Iyanla is that she seems to still be a work in progress. LIfe ain't been no crystal stair for a lot of folks, but before you go out acting like you got all the answers, make sure your shyt is tight. I think she has a good heart and she TRIES, but I think she comes off really hard (all that damned yelling in folks' faces ain't cute to me). She acts like she knows it all as opposed to being a bit more humble and "offering" her view -- she stomps, yells and rings big assed bells all up in folks' faces like she is the way the truth and the life. A bit much IMO

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Melo’s “blue” (or is that purple) is the color of my skirt like Lala’s. But ONLY if that is blue and not purple. LOL *scrolls back up
      ===========
      It looks blue to me :yes: It's on the indigo side of blue, but it looks more blue than purple. If I could get Mama Butter to do my make up (cause I don't know know to do my own :ashamed: ) with a blue lippy. Chiiiiiile :nun:

• https://www.facebook.com/#!/video.php?v=815979665099262 User Friendly

OTB sit yo ass down. dont be coming in here trying to sassy pants give us the education and then drop the mic :rolleyes:

Pearl says:
      This man’s daddy was Harvard educated. One would hope deedy knew a lil bit about child rearing (or could LEARN)…broken is broken, though, isn’t it? Doesn’t matter your education. damned shame. all of it.
      __________________________

yeen lying cause here in DC a professor/department chair from American University just got arrested for burglary and arson and stealing prescription drugs. he yt though, so they'll prob just say his "genius" wires got crossed and he "wasn't himself" :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

they said that was his favorite aunt’s name so he kept namiing his babies that :confused:
      ________

:tape: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• lovezoe

Sorry shows like this aren't aimed at fixing lives, it's aimed at ratings.. Simple math. No different from that a couples therapy show. You wanna REALLY fix lives, open up a private practice instead of exploiting these damaged folks for a measly check you give them

• Wasting time

I'm going to need more than your struggle to give you credibility to "Fix" anyone's life.
      It comes off as exploitation for ratings, money and fame. The "fixee's"

• https://www.facebook.com/#!/video.php?v=815979665099262 User Friendly

so they’ll prob just say his “genius” wires got crossed and he “wasn’t himself”

A bit much IMO
      ________

Hey P.. :hug: And :yes: I have read that exact sentiment. I don't say you are wrong for how you feel about how she engages. I just think its fukked up..for lack of better words.. to act like the lady just came from a picket fence, manicured lawn onto our screens yelling at ppl.

I disagree that she isn't humble.. no, she isn't apologetic. She is one of those ppl who likes to think that "if I tell you this lesson you don't have to live it firsthand" but that's not always true. Anyway, I just didn't want the garden to be the women who say she didn't do anything to be where she is. That's patently false. You guys were spot on about her TWA Copper fro tho. :thumbsup: :lol:

• https://www.facebook.com/#!/video.php?v=815979665099262 User Friendly

oan, the name has been changed to protect the innocent :wink: I do have 3 aunts with the same name but it aint Carol.

_______

I am sitting down. :lol: Bishes be hating tho. :lol: Top of the morning to you too Ma'am. Dang.

stealing prescription drugs
      _________

Ayyy lmaooo boy them "elites" loveeee some Rxs pills don't they. :no: Shameful.

• OutsidetheBox

:blink: I did say I "IJS" tho.. no? Sorry. *IJS.

• https://www.facebook.com/#!/video.php?v=815979665099262 User Friendly

if she was she would get the side eye for a whole different slew of reasons. cant win for losing.

I think she has lombadosis for real tho. that ass look kinda heavy :phew: :buttshake: done gave her scoliosis.

• San ah make ya dance

LaLa looks nice

• OutsidetheBox

I’m going to need more than your struggle to give you credibility to “Fix” anyone’s life.
      It comes off as exploitation for ratings, money and fame. The “fixee’s”
      ________

Ok.. can I ask what would you need to be able to say hey I think you should try to do things differently?

She is already famous. I mean, I get more checks is more checks but I could see if she hasn't been doing exactly this (w/o a show) for 20+ years.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

I don't mind Iyanla's antics at all. Then again, I'm a Virgo born to Virgo parents. I understand where she comes from. My parents used to be on some, "I'm not telling you what I heard. I'm not telling you something I got from a book. I'm telling you something I know."

________________________________

i aint said nothin bout the baby :love: :nono: ...far as im concerned she cant do no wrong cause she honest :yes: (if'n you not smelling like a arsh tray, she not gonna wonder (aloud) bout your oral hygiene) :shrug: :hahaha:

• San ah make ya dance

Yall talking about Iyanla? I like the way she talk to em :hahaha: Talk to them like they need to be talked too. Tell em how ignorant they been

__________________________

I just hope Ciarra saw this episode of Rhonda fix my life :pray:

• Who Dat

:rofl: I hate that I love each and everyone of yall. >> lombadosis

• https://www.facebook.com/#!/video.php?v=815979665099262 User Friendly

Then again, I’m a Virgo born to Virgo parents.

:eek: your house must have been clean as a whistle!

From where though? Romania? Czechoslovakia? Barcelona? LOL
      _____________________________

@Pearl :nono:
      :kona:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

stealing prescription drugs
      ========
      His attorneys will argue that he feels guilty for having privilege, so he was trying to cure his affluenza :rolleyes:

• OutsidetheBox

Her ass is LARGE. :hahaha: So in a sense she winning more than losing. Nobody questions my ability or credentials to do whatever the fukk I pretend to be doing and my ass is LIL! So Iyanla can def take one for the fukking team. :lol: :tea:

• lovezoe

I remember when Iyanla had that show where the women lived in that house together and she tried to fix them. Y'all remember?

• OutsidetheBox

I don’t mind Iyanla’s antics at all. Then again, I’m a Virgo born to Virgo parents. I understand where she comes from. My parents used to be on some, “I’m not telling you what I heard. I’m not telling you something I got from a book. I’m telling you something I know.”

:lol: :yes: What was that like tho :eek:. And damnnnn virgos know they like each other. :hahaha: I swear yall be planning virgo babies and all! :eyeroll: :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

It comes off as exploitation for ratings, money and fame. The “fixee’s”
      ============
      Don't these people solicit her help, though? I binge watched episodes since Lil Butter was on punishment. One girl, who invited her, was late because she was getting her hair laid. Iyanla went in so hard. She kept saying, "You invited me here. I can stay home to be treated badly." I like her :biggrin: <---- I see she finally got the bottoms to match the top. Hopefully, Towanda Braxton will do the same.

I cannot stop watching that Ray Rice vid. :facepalm:

Go Falcons. Go Gators. :heart: I had a lovely football wknd. I will prolly have a terrible week. :facepalm:

• San ah make ya dance

I remember when Iyanla had that show where the women lived in that house together and she tried to fix them. Y’all remember?
      ----------
      Yep Towanda Braxton was on there. Having problems with that husband wayyyy back when :no:

• https://www.facebook.com/#!/video.php?v=815979665099262 User Friendly

I just hope Ciarra saw this episode of Rhonda fix my life
      ________________________

:crying:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOmOOG-eHMg VDot

We talking about Iylana again? I like her :yes: I think she's a wise lady who has LIVED. Ain't too much she doesn't know about life :shrug:

• Wasting time

So we not getting a Momma Dee tooth falling out post?

• OutsidetheBox

Straight up no chaser.™ Blog Raw™ :lol: Its humorous to me in the most ironic way tho cause its the Garden and all our "unh unh girl.. :nono: " on teevee! Like Sandy, we made it! :yahoo: Yet the garden don't like it? :confused: Dammnit conundrums!

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOmOOG-eHMg VDot

:ashamed: I felt like VDot with her horny self.

_______

Don't be :ashamed: :no: EMBRACE THAT ISH! Now who fine? The man with all them pickaninnies?

• Wasting time

-------------------------
      I've already invested too much energy in a person I don't like.
      I don't want to give her anymore.
      :D

I just hope Ciarra saw this episode of Rhonda fix my life :pray:

:hahaha: :rofl: She busy. Daddy's home..

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOmOOG-eHMg VDot

Wasting time says:

So we not getting a Momma Dee tooth falling out post?

I HOLLERED WHEN I SAW THAT!! She didn't put enough fixodent on that tooth. :nono:

• San ah make ya dance

Straight up no chaser.™ Blog Raw™ :lol: Its humorous to me in the most ironic way tho cause its the Garden and all our “unh unh girl.. :nono: ” on teevee! Like Sandy, we made it! :yahoo: Yet the garden don’t like it? :confused: Dammnit conundrums!
      --------------------
      :hahaha: Exactly. Aint no sugar coating going on. You on that Bullshyt :rules: And you don't see it :huh: Well let me show you! :yes:

• lovezoe

Did y'all see that Utopia show. A mess.

• Wasting time

Don’t these people solicit her help, though?
      ----------------------
      I can't call it!
      I watched her once on Oprah and was turnt off back then :shrug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Then again, I’m a Virgo born to Virgo parents.
      :eek: your house must have been clean as a whistle!
      ===========
      Their personal lives was messy. Papa Butter was married to another woman, so that made Mama Butter the sidechick. He used to spend most nights at our house though.

One spoon left in the sink and Mama Butter would scream, "Who left my kitchen filthy like this? :cuss: " Then here come Papa Butter who was a First Lieutenant in the army when he was honorably discharged used to make sure our rooms were spotless and clothes pressed- not ironed.

When I'm late for work, it's usually because I almost forgot to make my bed. They scarred me :wail:

lovezoe says:

___________________________

:no: I just started watching recetly with that dominican family that was all living in the house with their mother, kids, boyfriend, girlfriend, and a partridge in a pear tree.

I think Ive seen maybe 3 episodes. the one with the cheating pastor and the one with the big ass abusive husband.

Hey Spottt. :kiss:

:cloud: Buts who's counting. :hahaha: :cool:

every method/approach aint for errbody :shrug: Iyanla's methods may help one but not the other :shrug: i do believe she has a heart for people though (cause you got one time to work your neck and roll your eyes at me whilst i'm tryna provide assistance YOU requested from ME :nono: )... see, the way my patience is set-up... trails off... :lol:

• San ah make ya dance

One spoon left in the sink and Mama Butter would scream, “Who left my kitchen filthy like this? :cuss:
      ------------

• OutsidetheBox

Now who fine? The man with all them pickaninnies?

Back in the day. :yes:

• lovezoe

Yeah someone from the other side call Iyanla. But these type of folks want to be on tv. I wouldn't give them the outlet using my name. That's just like cousin Junebug asking for the hookup at yo job, you ain't putting your name on that mess.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

:yawn: Mownin and chit.

Utopia show

What was it Zoe? I was half way listening..I couldn't understand what its about? :containedface:

• Wasting time

Morning Dizzle

That Video made my whole entire weekend :rofl:
      I'm gonna put Scrap face back up! I know he somewhere like :facepalm:
      or :cell: Iyanla asking foe help foe his momma!!

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOmOOG-eHMg VDot

Hey Boo :biggrin: :kiss:

Well.....THEY say we tend not to like in other people what we don't like in our selves. :tea: :rofl: iKid.

Naw her mean azz just rubs people the wrong way. She's like the aunt that wants to tell everyone about themselves, and people automatically assume she hasn't been as critical of herself. Virgo problems. They critical of every damn body. Themselves included :yes:

• https://www.facebook.com/#!/video.php?v=815979665099262 User Friendly

Don’t these people solicit her help, though?

yeah, cuz they crazy. :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

clothes pressed- not ironed.
      ______

:rofl: :rofl: :heart:

Today when I go home imam be a virgo parent :rofl:

Dammnit conundrums!

you puzzled? :think:
      we got the answers :nun:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

What was that like tho :eek: . And damnnnn virgos know they like each other. :hahaha: I swear yall be planning virgo babies and all! :eyeroll: :lol:
      ============
      Because I didn't know any better, I thought it was normal, but my childhood was definitely interesting. Their "relationship" went on for about 25 years, and they broke up when I was around 8 or 9. Papa Butter said he was going to go home and kill himself. Mama Butter said, "Well, we'll deal with that when it happens." :crying1: SEW heartless!!!! :hahaha:

:hi: @Mayne

• OutsidetheBox

Ohhhh these ads. :| Imma have to go mobile.

She busy. Daddy’s home..

good! (they can turn off body porty and have a viewing porty)

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

My Niners won and my son (Peyton Manning) won so it's all good today. Yall can't bring my high down.

• https://www.facebook.com/#!/video.php?v=815979665099262 User Friendly

Now who fine? The man with all them pickaninnies?
      __________________________

:yes: and his daddy too. had me ready to be baby mama nimba 18 with 2 more "black adopted" kids :eek:

almost had a Ciara moment. had to catch myself.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

I take back all my defense of Ray Rice.

• lovezoe

OTB- I guess they building a new community/nation/land I don't know. They got to fend for themselves on limited resources. They drinking, cursing, fighting, hooking up, and one dummy pregnant.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Today when I go home imam be a virgo parent :rofl:
      =============
      *Rocks back and forth* Don't trade places with me, Miss Bey. I feel like I spend the most time tidying, cleaning, organizing than anything else. After work, I may sit down for an hour. As soon as I finish something else, I run across a craft box or something stupid that is a mess :angry:

• https://www.facebook.com/#!/video.php?v=815979665099262 User Friendly

Man, I just don't care™ says:

I take back all my defense of Ray Rice.

wow :shocked: as Chan would say, look at God. wont he do it?

• Wasting time

Morning Man
      My team play tonight.
      I watched the first quarter of that SF/Dallas Game
      It was 21-3 I said let me go back to this Panthers Game though Cam was on the bench. SO glad I started Geno as my Fantasy QB.

• OutsidetheBox

people automatically assume she hasn’t been as critical of herself
      I get it more and more. :yes: Thank you for that fine break down. *light bulbs flicker* :love: IDK..its just seems easier what with the innerwebs to not look like you mis-informed and spouting chit jc.. *trails off*

• lovezoe

I take back all my defense of Ray Rice.

-------
      Good. The fact the NFL saw the video and have him two games is just. If I was the Ravens I wiukd pay his contract guaranteed and drop him. They fitting to lose some $$$ off of this.

“Well, we’ll deal with that when it happens.” :crying1:

:cold: :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

I take back all my defense of Ray Rice.

:stop: WHO THE FUKK IS YOU And where the fukk is Bruh man from the bottom floo' :waiting:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

@USER
      "I take back all my defense of Ray Rice.

wow as Chan would say, look at God. wont he do it?
      ______________________________

I'm not unreasonable. I said that if a woman attacks you, all that "gentlemenly" chit goes the window. She has officially waived her rights to that chit. Which isn't INSTRUCTIONS to knock her azz out, but I can't blame the next nigga for doin it if someone hits him.

But she ain't did none of that. Didn't spit on him either. That nigga hit her like he BEEEEEEEEEN wanting to do that chit.

lovezoe says:

OTB- I guess they building a new community/nation/land I don’t know. They got to fend for themselves on limited resources. They drinking, cursing, fighting, hooking up, and one dummy pregnant.

was this the dum shyt that interupted the Simpsons :rolleyes: the ex con (thats how they had him captioned) had me scared. if the food runs out he will probably eat them folx. watch and see.

I was broke this weekend. watched a whole lot of tv, played in my hair, & makeup, and did laundry. its gonna be real easy for me to boycott today. :rofl:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOmOOG-eHMg VDot

:yes: and his daddy too.

:phew: I :heart: a fine daddy and son duo :yes:

:thinking: That's why you got on with that old man, ain't it! Son was fine and so was the daddy, so you went with the daddy?

• OutsidetheBox

(they can turn off body porty and have a viewing porty)

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOmOOG-eHMg VDot

apa Butter said he was going to go home and kill himself. Mama Butter said, “Well, we’ll deal with that when it happens.”

:fistbump: I like Mama Butter :yes: She said we'll cross that bridge when we get there :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

@LOVE ZOE
      "I take back all my defense of Ray Rice.

——-

:no:
      This the NFL. NO ONE cares what you do as long as it don't effect you on the field. I mean NO ONE. We have had murderers and accused murderers stay on teams.

No one cares in football as long as you can play. That football is a different kind of animal.

• San ah make ya dance

That nigga hit her like he BEEEEEEEEEN wanting to do that chit.
      ------------
      Sure did :yes: With EASE

_________________________

I know Mike Vick is somewhere like :waiting:

• OutsidetheBox

That nigga hit her like he BEEEEEEEEEN wanting to do that chit.

Couldn't wait to get his ugg ass in that elevator. ole dumb jock. :angry: :cuss:

lovezoe says:

Did y’all see that Utopia show. A mess.

____________________________

I saw the previews for it, but when i heard in the voice-over someone saying "there's no God in utopia" I was like :nono: (cause you know SOMEbody gonna still wanna be the "leader"). :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

I take back all my defense of Ray Rice.
      ==========
      :no: Other than Mama Butter, I can't let anyone 2-piece me and carry on without any resentment. I bet every time she makes breakfast she contemplates throwing hot grits on him.

• sassyshe

Ray Rice is an animal....

• luVn_liFe…

:yawn: Still here.

• lovezoe

UF- he left. They may vote him back, I doubt it.

• sassyshe

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

lovezoe says:

Did y’all see that Utopia show. A mess.

____________________________

I saw the previews for it, but when i heard in the voice-over someone saying “there’s no God in utopia” I was like (cause you know SOMEbody gonna still wanna be the “leader”).

---------------------------------------------------------------------
      Was it any good, I tivoed it but I am still on last Wednesday shows

• FuturedocDonte

:newpost:

• https://www.facebook.com/#!/video.php?v=815979665099262 User Friendly

That’s why you got on with that old man, ain’t it! Son was fine and so was the daddy, so you went with the daddy?

:nono: the son was fine. the daddy looked like a melted version of the son. It was 90 degrees and muggy and I was :koolaid: and :smoke: I was delirious and bline. :ashamed:

I admit to my messiness so I can start the process of healing or some shyt Rhonyanla would say. :rofl:

• lovezoe

That won't the first time. You don't hit like that out the gate IMO. It builds up. A shove, slap, arm grab. He punched in the side of the head. Coulda killed her.

• Who Dat

Oh shyt yall. My sister got laid off. Again.

:sad: + :wail: + :sad: + :wail:

• Wasting time

-------------------------
      It'll change now.
      2 infractions and you gone, banished, finished, Adios.
      My father swears its so they can put the YT back in the game.
      He was yelling yesterday about no other job he can think of (other than the president) that your personal life get you fined and now fired.
      I bought Sterling up and my sire went Ape chit :shrug:

Sassye- no it wasn't. Erase it from your DVR

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

@BUTTERCUP
      "I take back all my defense of Ray Rice.
      ==========
      Other than Mama Butter, I can’t let anyone 2-piece me and carry on without any resentment. I bet every time she makes breakfast she contemplates throwing hot grits on him."

<<<HAS TO GET EVEN. That's that Scorpio in me. Couldn't ever "forgive" no chit like that. I'm waitin round corners and chit for that nigga to catch him when he think everything cool.

• San ah make ya dance

Oh shyt yall. My sister got laid off. Again.
      ------------
      :dead:

________

Betting that she don't. :think: Come upstairs lets tombout it.

• Str8NoChaser

User Friendly says:

I know Mike Vick is somewhere like :waiting:
      ___________________________________________
      Hell I'm mad for him too! :cuss:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

@WASTING TIME
      "This the NFL. NO ONE cares what you do as long as it don’t effect you on the field. I mean NO ONE. We have had murderers and accused murderers stay on teams.

————————-
      It’ll change now.
      2 infractions and you gone, banished, finished, Adios.
      My father swears its so they can put the YT back in the game.
      I bought Sterling up and my sire went Ape chit

:no:
      It won't change. This been going on for forever. The league knew OJ was beating his girls back in the day. Same for Warren Moon. This league makes WAY too much money. The teams will help players cover this sort chit up. Even if it means paying girls off.

Plus the players union will fight hard agaisnt anything remotely including a "lifetime banishment." That chit will never fly.

• Just Looking

these mens"s"coat be pretty. YEAP :sideye:

• Just Looking

Oh shyt yall. My sister got laid off. Again.
      :sad: + :wail: + :sad: + :wail:

=======================
      Sorry DUB - :hug: Can you help her find something soon? Is it her field, work habits, the area?

• Ms Peaches