EXCLUSIVE: Dwyane and Gabrielle Wade take off on their honeymoon

Actress Gabrielle Union, 41, and NBA star Dwyane Wade tied the knot in a spectacularly over-the-top (in terms of cost) wedding in Miami over the weekend. The couple said "I do" at the same venue where rap mogul Tip "T.I." Harris and his wife Tameka "Tiny" Harris were wed in 2010. The couple were spotted by a Splash News photographer at Miami International Airport en route to their honeymoon on August 31.
Photos: Splash News Exclusive

Gabby and Dwyane Wade wedding

Congrats to the happy couple! Though their marriage is not likely to survive the army of thirsty groupies who await Wade when he returns from his honeymoon. The odds are stacked against Gabby due to Wade's penchant for loose women. The 32-year-old star point guard became a father for the third time last year when a random groupie gave birth to his son. The child was conceived while Wade and Union were dating -- though she claims they were taking a break at the time. Her excuse spawned the amusing term "break baby" -- a euphemism for babies who are born to a man's jump off while he is temporarily "separated" from his wife or girlfriend. Wade's 2 sons -- Zaire Blessing Dwyane Wade, 12, and Zion Malachi Airamis Wade, 7, attended the blessed nuptials. Wade's nephew, whom he has custody of, is also pictured above right.
Photo: Instagram.com

Kanye West and Kim Kardashian arrive in London

Power couple Kanye West and Kim Kardashian arrived at a London Hotel early this morning. Kim was overly protective of their daughter, North West.
Photos: Gotcha Images / Splash News

• Just Looking

:popcorn: I'm here for this :yes:

Today's My :happybirthday: :shakebutt:

• http://dakrolak.wordpress.com/2014/08/03/yonce-onika-flawless-memes/ User Friendly

Congrats to the happy couple! Though their marriage is not likely to survive

straight no chaser, huh Sandra?

:rofl: Sandra said dont even get a comfortable groove in the couch cuz you wont be staying long. :hahaha:

• lovezoe

So the BM and the baby weren't invited? No? Maybe I'm messy, but she posted a screenshot of this song on her IG that was like run me my money. I pray Wade cleans up his act.

Gabrielle looked nice :yes:

• Wasting time

Kim was overly protective of their daughter, North West.
    ----------------------
    cause kanye was there.
    Any other pic that baby facing the camera and 6 inches from Kim's body.

• FuturedocDonte

Though their marriage is not likely to survive
    ------
    I wouldn't be surprised if gabby is the one that gets caught slipping :coffee:

• lovezoe

JL- :twerk: :twirl: :happybirthday:

• San ah make ya dance

So the BM and the baby weren’t invited? No? Maybe I’m messy, but she posted a screenshot of this song on her IG that was like run me my money. I pray Wade cleans up his act.
    ------------
    Whoo whoo woo :|

Happy born day, Just Looking! :hug: and :kiss:

• StripperOnAMinkRug

I wish a muthasucka wouuuuuuld bring a "break baby" into my life!! Have some standards!! You have to look at this child knowing good and well he cheated on you.. Unprotected at that!! Nah not I!!

I am more interested in Brad and Angelina's wedding .... :love: fawk these attentions slores up top ..... sn congrats Gabbs and Dwade :waves: Gabbs I still can't stomach yo azz :hi: Bytch!

• Hershey

Nori had a lil YSL bag it was too cute...she too will be a label heaux like her relatives :tea:

Anyway, Gabby can expect more babies as soon as she start filiming the next season of Bein Mary Jane

• SummerBaby

Congrats to the happy couple! Though their marriage is not likely to survive the army of thirsty groupies who await Wade when he returns from his honeymoon. The odds are stacked against Gabby due to Wade’s penchant for loose women.
    ---------------

and her dress is ugly :no: I like Kim's shoes :yes:

• Wasting time

------------------------
    She better pray for a good attorney.
    Wade will take his kids and raise 'em.
    I bet Gabby said not until he can wipe his own azz; than he can come

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

I thought gabys wedding dress was supposed to be soooooo hi fashion couture specisl and all that...ive seen the same or better at Davids Bridal

StripperOnAMinkRug says:

I wish a muthasucka wouuuuuuld bring a “break baby” into my life!! Have some standards!! You have to look at this child knowing good and well he cheated on you.. Unprotected at that!! Nah not I!!

Um the baby is a part of him.... :shrugs: you can't treat an innocent child like that... she chose to stay with him so she will deal :tea:

• http://Twitter@MsMarcella Afiya

FINALLY, Gabby murred, look at that big ole smile :) D don't look so thrilled doe :shrug: Congrats to the new couple :clap:

Kimye ALWAYS look miserable :confused:

• The Pearl!

from downstairs:

Unshakable says:
    @MzPearl,
    Amen to that! Being dependent on man can be just as challenging as being independent. To each his own, though. Do men find your independence a threat? :think:
    _________
    Hey, @Shake! Girl, I don’t know what men find my independence. I’m in the ATL, the land of men-don’t-have-to-be-shyt-to-keep-a-woman, so :shrug: I think some may find it a bit intimidating, and then others think “ahhhh, this here chick won’t axe (not ask) for nuttin!” Atlanta is a very tricky city to be a single female in. I even had a female friend size me up and tell me men are probably intimidated by me. Well, hell! Who wants a scared-assed man?

StripperOnAMinkRug says:

:whistle: she said its your child and it really messed me up.

Mary made a whole song about it.

:party: Happy Birthday JustLook :yahoo: :happybirthday: :kiss:

• The Pearl!

:happybirthday: JustLooking! :woot:

• Just Looking

:hug: Thanks Zoe and Unshakable :koolaid:

:yahoo: My birthday wish, is have folks stop wondering why my stomach is big as my butt. :kona:

Until then :nun:

:danband1:

Who bday? Just Looking? Aw shucks :happybirthday: :hug:

• http://Twitter@MsMarcella Afiya

:happybirthday: Looking ENJOY!! :hug:

• StripperOnAMinkRug

jeniefrumdabloc says:

StripperOnAMinkRug says:

Um the baby is a part of him…. :shrugs: you can’t treat an innocent child like that… she chose to stay with him so she will deal

That's my point!! I wouldn't be able to deal with him anymore after that.. I would have to pack my bags at that point..

• MystyBlu

I know Geneva was mad as hell when need came out about Brangelina marrying. Folks care more about Shiloh's tux than her and Dwanda. For shame! Hell she didn't even have her own weekend. Donnie Wahlberg and Jenny McCarthy and Evan Ross and Ashlee Simpson got more play. Gabby always got to share the spotlight.

Foul that the baby wasn't there though. He will feel some kind of way when he's older and sees that he wasn't a part of his dad's big day. Not his fault how he came into this world. If Gabby was woman enough to stay with her cheating a$$ man and marry him she should accept that baby like his other sons.

• StripperOnAMinkRug

User Friendly says:

StripperOnAMinkRug says:

:whistle: she said its your child and it really messed me up.

Mary made a whole song about it.

________________________

Now that song is stuck in my head!!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRALyMDoCBw&sns=em Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool:

handsome boys! :yes: I hope they had fun... :tea:

Kim needs to be protective of Nori :love: when her dumb arse mama got her all down to the zoo with her hand in a giraffe's mouf :nono: that poor baby was frightened! :mad:

@JL, I left your birthday wish downstairs in the Michael Sam post :waiting:

I got ya :thumbsup:

MystyBlu says:

I know Geneva was mad as hell when need came out about Brangelina marrying.

Chile I am loving Brad and Angelina right now .... the dress :love: the entire set up :yes:

@The Roses, including Man and his height adjusters,

Could any of you raise or allow an on break baby in your house/life? :think:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Soooo Xavier's mom wouldn't sign the photo release form?

• SummerBaby

Foul that the baby wasn’t there though. He will feel some kind of way when he’s older and sees that he wasn’t a part of his dad’s big day. Not his fault how he came into this world. If Gabby was woman enough to stay with her cheating a$$ man and marry him she should accept that baby like his other sons.
    -----------------------
    I'm not trying defend Gabby, but it could very well be on the babymama. Many times they don't want their kids to interact. My kids have a lil bro & their dad & I aren't a couple & their lil bros mom acts a donkey about him being around me. :shrugs:

• capricorn83

Congrats D & G!! Gabby looked great! This was definitely a weekend for weddings.

I like the Wests!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

I like Kim's sandals. Caged sandals are usually a fave in my book.

• Just Looking

Thanks pretty ladies :nun: San, Afiya, Zoe, Unshake and Bake

Hey Fancy Nancy - I'l gather all my assistant will gather all my e-cards later.

• MystyBlu

Hey Jenie. I'm kinda indifferent on Brangelina, don't love it hate them. I like the concept of her dress. Since their kids are older it makes them seem more a part of it.

• capricorn83

———————–
    I’m not trying defend Gabby, but it could very well be on the babymama. Many times they don’t want their kids to interact. My kids have a lil bro & their dad & I aren’t a couple & their lil bros mom acts a donkey about him being around me.

--------
    I agree. Plus, does a 1 year old really need to be at a wedding??

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

So, Benzino wrote an open letter to Stevie J. He called himself "es posing" Joseline and Steeb, but his half-hearted effort to show Steeb how his current behavior has destroyed his legacy AND Mimi, whom he called "a low-budget, money hone-gree, pone star with low self esteem... but cute."

Fix him, Jeezah.

________________________

the moms was probably like aint nobody holding my baby bussep ME! :rules:

none of this should have happened, none of it. its all wrong and its all fake. there is no right way to do wrong.

Man, I'm surprised Siovaughn crazy azz didn't shoot up the place. :lol:

:rolleyes:

:offtopic:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

dang :mad: now I gotta come outta lurking to wish this girl a:

:happybirthday: :cheer: partyhat:
    (one of my lil nieces :love: has a b-day today as well! now I guess I gotta love you… even more… ugh! :rolleyes: )
    God Bless You, Sugar! :hug:

Happy day after errbody! I took the day off ’cause I’m tie-redt…

Could any of you raise or allow an on break baby in your house/life? :think:
    -------------------------
    Anything is possible. I thought I wouldn't be able to accept my bf's child and we weren't even together then. I felt he knew my love for him so he was wrong! But hey, I know how much he means to him and that Karma is a bytch cause his mama aint shyt so I deal :)

Unshakable says:

@The Roses, including Man and his height adjusters,

Could any of you raise or allow an on break baby in your house/life?

no, Im way too self centered. my kids fathers have other kids younger than mine and I still be like :) <---San shade face

Im not really "into" other ppls kids anyways regardless of who the parents are.

@UNSHAKABLE
    "@The Roses, including Man and his height adjusters,

Could any of you raise or allow an on break baby in your house/life? "

Phuck no! :nono: What nigga that has any sort of nuts does that?
    Your woman should only cheat with other women to prevent this sort of chit.

• MystyBlu

Hi Summer, I hear you. I know baby's mothers that are trife like that. They want to act like their kids have no siblings but that's not what's best for the kids IMB. In this case though, I think it was Gabby. She's tried so hard to make everything about this wedding. Even saying Wade didn't care about basketball during the playoffs and instead was focused on the wedding. She wanted this sooooo bad I just don't think she wanted the baby to take her shine. Plus she's always posting stuff about her boys and only including his nephew and the older ones. I may not want my son around her either until he can talk well and say she pinched him :(

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

Chile she betta get used to periodic break babbies

its all wrong and its all fake. there is no right way to do wrong.
    _____________________________

:cosign: :thankyou:

• FuturedocDonte

Nori had a lil YSL bag it was too cute…she too will be a label heaux like her relatives
    ----
    I saw something on instagram that said something like "why nori always looking like she read Jaden Smith tweets"... Then had a bunch of pics of her looking confused... :lol:

• lovezoe

The BM could have very well refused from him to go. I'm saying have we seen one pic of him with Wade? I just hope that baby gets the love he deserves. All the CS in the world wove replace knowing your daddy could be there and wasn't. Then again I'm assuming here.

So, Benzino wrote an open letter to Stevie J
    ---------------
    Say no more. Stop right there :facepalm: This is why I can't stand him. Ol Ariane looking a$$

I suppose now my font be invisiba. I espose to you roses this question:

Could any of you remain with your s/o after an on break baby? Could the on break baby live with you?

Man and Carringron, your feedback is appreciated as well.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

Phuck no! :nono: What nigga that has any sort of nuts does that?
    Your woman should only cheat with other women to prevent this sort of chit.

by Man, I just don't care™ on Sep 2, 2014 at 12:38 pm

----------'

Is Nori you and kim's break baby? :coffee:

• San ah make ya dance

no, Im way too self centered. my kids fathers have other kids younger than mine and I still be like :) <—San shade face
    -------------
    :lol: This is so me. I tolerate other kids, but it don't really be the same :|

• lovezoe

Shake- i don't think anyone can be definitive until in that situation.

• SOTHERNGRL

Where the break baby at? He cant get in on the pics in a lil tux. You wrong and selfish for that Gabby. But oh wait you say his deddy planned this whole thing and he told the break baby to go play with lil Day late Dollar Short and he and Future would catch them on the next go round. OK.

• Chocolate

:waves: roses, sandra can I get a pitfork with blazing fire on it emote

Gabby looks cute thats all

• San ah make ya dance

Yea, I don't even know why you asked the dudes :facepalm: Know they too sensitive to tolerate any kind of cheating/whatever you wanna call it :hahaha:

Your woman should only cheat with other women to prevent this sort of chit.
    ___________________________________

Here, Here! :cheers: And, it goes without saying, so should the mens! :thumbsup: :goodpost:

:preach: (and practice?)

• Chocolate

**pitch**

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

=============
    The smile at the end :ghost: me

@DATS
    "Phuck no! What nigga that has any sort of nuts does that?
    Your woman should only cheat with other women to prevent this sort of chit.

by Man, I just don’t care™ on Sep 2, 2014 at 12:38 pm

———-’

Is Nori you and kim’s break baby?

No. Nori is before me so I accept her. But if Kim has another baby it's over between us.

@San,

You never know...Man just might surprise you and oblige to raising another man's baby....waymin, I forgot who I was talmbout... :rofl:

@NANCY
    "Your woman should only cheat with other women to prevent this sort of chit.
    ___________________________________

Here, Here! And, it goes without saying, so should the mens!

(and practice?)
    _____________________________________________

Yes, men should cheat with women as well.

• SOTHERNGRL

:happybirthday: @Looking. Now is this your real b-day is you like @UF aqnd the rest of the month everday your b-day?

• SummerBaby

@Mystiblu
    I don't pay much attention to Gabrielle Union. She's one of those people I like to see pics of but I don't care what she has to say :shrug: I think kids, baby mamas & break babies is way too much going on & blending families is very difficult. I appreciate your insight.

@Nancy,

You know that's too real for them.....cheat with another dude? Even though I follow and agree with that logic in the context you used it.

• MystyBlu

Capricorn, in my mind it's the principle. Your wedding day is a day you share with your family and your child is your family, regardless of the mom. He brought that woman into Gabby's life so he should've found a way to make that work IMO. My dad remarried months after he and my mom's divorce was final and my sister and I knew nothing about it. Whole family was there but us. Years later I felt some way about those pictures because his wife's family acted like we didn't even exist. To this day some will ask which of my dad's sisters we are :( I don't play games when it comes to kids so I could give a damn about an adult's comfort level or feelings. It was wrong to exclude Xavier period.

• San ah make ya dance

Its Wades job to introduce that child to Gabrielle. You can't expect a woman to get comfortable and all giggly about a child she prolly aint even met :shrugs: I don't got the answers so :tea:

• Locapoca

Gabby looks very fresh faced and pretty in her wedding dress. Can Gabby have kids? I do think Wade finally married her because the break baby came along. At one point Wade barely openly spoke about their relationship. Then all of a sudden It was pics on IG were released of Wade popping the question and then a day later headlines were like "Wade fathers a child with another Woman" I was like :blink:

• SummerBaby

---------------------
    I have a LOT of pride, so I don't know if I could do it.

• San ah make ya dance

My daddy got married and I didnt give a fugg about going to that wedding :no: Just like I don't give a fugg that her kids got checks for his disability and we couldn't :shrugs:

• capricorn83

@Mysty... I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you. I'm just saying, it may not have been Dwyane/Gabby's fault or preference for the baby not to be there.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

Wade ain't want that baby. That woman wanted that baby as a means of supporting herself. Wade's family was there. Why would he want the vessel being used to extort him there?

People think because you are "the father" you AUTOMATICALLY feel some sort of way bout a baby. That's bullchit. If a baby is being FORCED ON YOU, all that does is create resentment. The whole notion of tryin to force him to do chit cause SHE wanted to have the baby is ridiculous.

Can't force someone to love something they don't love. :shrugs:

• MystyBlu

@ Unshakable, if I took the man back I would definitely accept the baby. If I couldn't, I wouldn't be with the dude. The child had nothing to do with how he or she came into this world. That's how I was raised though.

I don’t play games when it comes to kids so I could give a damn about an adult’s comfort level or feelings. It was wrong to exclude Xavier period.
    ____________________________

it was wrong to create Xavier in the middle of another relationship. it was wrong to get married. there really is no way to make this fake ass trifling ass situation right. its not like they are going to stay married anyway. X-man can just make it to Dwayne's or his mother's next wedding(s). :tea: Im sure there will be more.

• San ah make ya dance

Why would he want the vessel being used to extort him there?
    ---------------
    :ghost:

• The Pearl!

One can only imagine, really, what they might do in a certain situation. If and when presented with that situation, then and only then will one know for sure what they will do.

SummerBaby,

I hear you......i dunno of i could do it either. Like ZoeLove said, you cant speak in the definitive; however, knowing myself the way that I do, i don't realistically see myself doing that.

---------------------
    This is truth tho. In a man's mind :phew: That's all they remember till they get passed their mistake :tea:

• SummerBaby

Wade ain’t want that baby. That woman wanted that baby as a means of supporting herself. Wade’s family was there. Why would he want the vessel being used to extort him there?
    People think because you are “the father” you AUTOMATICALLY feel some sort of way bout a baby. That’s bullchit. If a baby is being FORCED ON YOU, all that does is create resentment. The whole notion of tryin to force him to do chit cause SHE wanted to have the baby is ridiculous.
    Can’t force someone to love something they don’t love.
    ---------------
    I agree w/all of this!

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

Unshakable says:

I suppose now my font be invisiba. I espose to you roses this question:

- - - - - - -
    I don't know if I could forgive it, mostly because "break" usually translates to: "Me and you was argaren one time about the fact that you kept kicking over the rugs and too triflin' to bend down and straighten them back up... so, I was mad and I effed Alphonse from the F building. #Pretty Alphy what they call eeme."

I've yet to the wronged party properly dispute a "break"... If you're going to call every time we argue a "break", then we can argue every Friday night and I can go boink whomever I choose and "unbreak" on Saturday morning.

People call it a "break" because you can't really go back and say for certain that you weren't "mad at each other that day".

Would I take YOU back? Depends upon how much I'm invested in the relationship. I have an uncanny ability to cut a MF off without looking back with the quickness (cousins, brothers, broads, best friends, etc) so, your odds aren't that great with me. I do realize (as I age) that everyone is not perfect and a broad who missteps may not be about ME... but I'll have to weigh a lot of $hit... like, why you did it? Have you learned a lesson from it? Can you be trusted again? Can I pay the bills here on my income? Can I use this as a built in boink excuse in the future for my dam self?

I love kids, so I can see me loving the KID... but making your life miserable.

• Wasting time

Could any of you raise or allow an on break baby in your house/life? :think:
    ----------------------------
    I'm not going to say yes or no now.
    It would truly depend on a whole lot of factors.
    I would like to say YES but IDK!

• lovezoe

Man- girl got two babies by a Wayans. Not like she crying for money. I won't get into this debate with you on this fine sunny day. Doubt want to be extorted, abstain from sex or wear a condom. Simple math.

Yes, men should cheat with women as well.
    ____________________________

:lol: but you know exactly what I mean :nono:

• San ah make ya dance

#Pretty Alphy what they call eeme.”
    ------------
    :ghost:

• The Pearl!

Can’t force someone to love something they don’t love. :shrugs:
    @Man, I get you in theory. BUT...after all is said and done and the child is here (let's take CS out of the equation), could you look at a child who (presumably) looks just like you and not feel SOMETHING for said child?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

Unshake... yes, and they ain't even care enought to act like it was a break. LOL.. Honestly, you gotta decide if you love the person enough to get over it. (and leverage said baby into not ever having to pay any bills, a permanenet kitchen pass, and a general attitude of what ever that baby gets I want three of the adult equivalent)

Right, wrong or indifferent, it comes down to how you feel about the person who had a baby on you. If you only like him a little bit-It's over with.

@Man,

Let me start by saying i agree with most of your perspective. I just can't get past the *forced* part. If you willingly choose to have sex, then you also willingly accept the consequences, including pregnancy.

Now, i know we will disagree on it, but that word just really ran me both hot and cold. Nothing personal, love. :hug:

• San ah make ya dance

If mines was truly a break, I doubt I would receive the child either. Its hard enough when its not a break :phew:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Hey y'all. Ummm a side baby..... Could I deal....if I already had kids with him yes. If not then no. Only because I see how even when my son is with his dad, he thinks of his sister. I'd never keep kids apart. If we did break up and all the kids wanted to come, sometimes they could. (Trying to be a better person)

• MystyBlu

@ User, true. Wade was wrong for tryna marry Gabby as an I'm sorry 2014 gift too. It's a mess all around that was created by grown folks who should know better. I think Wade will have to have Gabby committed if he tries to leave though.

@ San, I was a child at the time and I felt some kind of way about everyone in our family knowing about the wedding when we didn't. We saw my dad on a regular basis and he never spoke of it. That was foul in my book. As an adult I know there were other circumstances around it so it's whatever.

@Nancy,

You know that’s too real for them…..cheat with another dude? Even though I follow and agree with that logic in the context you used it.
    ____________________________________

Shake, I'm agreeing w/Man 'cause he's basically solved his, and every other 'victimized' brother's problem: he can cheat and NEVER have to worry about an unwanted vessel showing up on his doorstep :shrug:

• SummerBaby

have an uncanny ability to cut a MF off without looking back with the quickness (cousins, brothers, broads, best friends, etc) so, your odds aren’t that great with me.
    --------------------
    I have this issue as well & I've been trying to work on it because I know it can be very harsh & extreme at times :teas:

@LOVE ZOE
    "Man- girl got two babies by a Wayans. Not like she crying for money. I won’t get into this debate with you on this fine sunny day. Doubt want to be extorted, abstain from sex or wear a condom. Simple math."

It ain't no debate. You have no argument. Give HIM the SAME RIGHTS she got. The end. Nothing to debate about that.

SHE can CHOOSE whether to be a mother or not. Let him CHOOSE if he wants to be father or not. That's pretty simple.

And yes, she got babies for them Wayans niggas. But Wade money is way longer than theirs. She had a plan and executed it to extort that dude.

EARN YOUR OWN MONEY!

• San ah make ya dance

@ San, I was a child at the time and I felt some kind of way about everyone in our family knowing about the wedding when we didn’t. We saw my dad on a regular basis and he never spoke of it. That was foul in my book. As an adult I know there were other circumstances around it so it’s whatever.
    -------------------
    Its fine to feel a certain way when he failed to disclose that part of his life. That was crazy if yall had a relationship. That's different from mines and probably this story tho. This baby is small, he more than likely will not care about this in the future. He don't know what kind of situation he's in now

I have an uncanny ability to cut a MF off without looking back with the quickness (cousins, brothers, broads, best friends, etc) so, your odds aren’t that great with me

basically! I barely want a man, I dam sure dont want his other kids. they could be older, younger. Im not interested in any kids let alone excuse kids. get them fuggas from by me. :shoo:

Im so serious tho. I want to be the center of attention in my world so I dont really see how a newborn would factor in. If I wanted a baby, I would just have one. If Gabby wanted a baby she would just have one. she doesnt and neither do I so nobody should be expecting "acceptance".

@PEARL
    "Can’t force someone to love something they don’t love.
    @Man, I get you in theory. BUT…after all is said and done and the child is here (let’s take CS out of the equation), could you look at a child who (presumably) looks just like you and not feel SOMETHING for said child?"

He could... or he could not. But if you FORCE something on someone, they more likely NOT to "love" it.

_________________________________

This is truth though! plain & simple... some dudes care nothing bout killing the mama and/or the baby (sometimes at the same damned time) :scared: they cray...

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

The boys looking real cute in their suits... :smack: Man done got started. ..fix it Jesus

---------------
    Chile, chile, chile.

--------------
    When they have that resentment, chile they don't even see the resemblance :tea:

• Locapoca

A break baby would be very hard to deal with. I for one am not sure if I could do it. I know for a fact it would be emotional roller coaster. I would love to be fly on the wall and hear the arguments that were going on in that house with Gabby and Wade when all of this came about. Gabby seems like she cares more about her image so she tries to mask her feeling and emotions in interviews. But deep down, when the cameras are gone, I know that shyt cuts deep. :no:

————–
    When they have that resentment, chile they don’t even see the resemblance

"...got a million muthaphuckas look just like me." :eek: -Tupac Shakur

• The Pearl!

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@PEARL
    “Can’t force someone to love something they don’t love.
    @Man, I get you in theory. BUT…after all is said and done and the child is here (let’s take CS out of the equation), could you look at a child who (presumably) looks just like you and not feel SOMETHING for said child?”
    So, say you could see generations of your family in said child -- your father, your brother(s), your favorite niece/nephew. Do you think that would make it harder to "not love" that child? I mean, what if you came into the world under those circumstances. How would you feel about this topic?

________________________

Men do it all the time. Eddie might see that Scary Spice baby at Starbucks and pass her right on by. he has not one iota of a fugg to give.

mama's baby, daddy's maybe.

• San ah make ya dance

This is truth though! plain & simple… some dudes care nothing bout killing the mama and/or the baby (sometimes at the same damned time)
    ----------------
    I asked my bro, like yall really be hoping something happen. He said, fall down the stairs, trip or something :eek: :kona:

• MystyBlu

@ San, understood. I just don't like the idea that some of your kids get and others don't. At the end of the day they are all your kids. I don't really know Gabby or Wade, just how they present to the public and I have always found both of them to be shady. From Gabby crossing out Siovaughn's name on that Jet cover to her thirsty requests for a ring at awards shows. Just stank to me. At the end of the day though, that's their family drama to deal with. I'm glad mine worked itself out years ago.

• lovezoe

Man- once a child is BORN, a mother can't decide to get rid of the chd. If she wants to adopt, she has to get the fatner's permission or lie about who the father is. Don't want to pay, don't play.

@Mysty :thumbsup: Time will tell

@PEARL
    "He could… or he could not. But if you FORCE something on someone, they more likely NOT to “love” it.
    So, say you could see generations of your family in said child — your father, your brother(s), your favorite niece/nephew. Do you think that would make it harder to “not love” that child? I mean, what if you came into the world under those circumstances. How would you feel about this topic?"

Right is right, and wrong is wrong. Whether it involves me or whoever. If you STEAL someone's money, that is wrong. If you try and FORCE something on someone that they had no part in, that is wrong.

My view on this wouldn't change no matter what my circumstances are because it is bullchit. I have a very low threshold for bullchit.

• lovezoe

So Man as long asylum weren't extorted you would want the baby? :coffee:

:tea:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOmOOG-eHMg VDot

“…got a million muthaphuckas look just like me.” :eek: -Tupac Shakur

Yall better ask Sherri Shepherd. She flat out said, FUKK THAT BABY. And meant it :tea:

@LOVEZOE
    "Man- once a child is BORN, a mother can’t decide to get rid of the chd. If she wants to adopt, she has to get the fatner’s permission or lie about who the father is. Don’t want to pay, don’t play."

A woman got MONTHS to decide if she wants to be a mother or not. GTFOH! And don't want to take responsiblity FOR THEIR DECISION. They DECIDE to give birth.

No one forces that on them. THEY DECIDE. And then, will steal someone else's money to support THEIR decision.

And women can put children for adoption AFTER birth without a father's consent too! All bullchit!

But who in their right mind would be against outright stealing if it benefits them? :shrugs: If I was you, I would be for it too since you gain from the theft.

• Milky

:wave: hey and shait!!! :happybirthday: @just

Doubt want to be extorted, abstain from sex or wear a condom.
    ______________________________________

OR get you a boi fren :kiss: :giggle: :wink:

• The Pearl!

User Friendly says:

________________________
    mama’s baby, daddy’s maybe.
    You're right, @User. I forgot that men think/feel differently. I'm one of four kids by same mother/father, but I was raised that "the kids didn't ask to come here, so do not mistreat them." But I get that people are different based on their upbringing and/or life experiences.

• luVn_liFe…

:wave: Hey Roses!!1 :woohoo:

Congrats to WADe\Union I will SAY GABBY'S need is GREATER Then Mine Could EVER BE!
    I caint do men with kids NOR Would I accept it. SO I wopulda BOOKED Along time ago.

• Who Dat

Geneva and Muddy look good.

@LOVE ZOE
    "So Man as long asylum weren’t extorted you would want the baby? "

No, not necessarily. If I liked the woman and stuff and felt everything was cool, I would want the baby. But let me make MY decision the same way you make your decision AFTER PHUCKING AND GETTING PREGNANT. Give me that same option. :yes:

• Gigi26

Gabby and her tired ass butt cut weave :rollseyes:

• lovezoe

:lol: that baby already has a mother tho. hopefully the mother kept her own kid. aint no way I would hand mine over to somebody who has made it that clear that they dont want to adopt him or her.

that baby might accidentally leave himself locked in a car in direct sunlight or something. :tea:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOmOOG-eHMg VDot

Tip “T.I.” Harris and his wife Tameka “Tiny” Harris

:thinking: I see what Sandra did bringing the Harris family into this Union situation - "on break/off break babies", orgies, affairs, blending families. #thingsbothfamilieshaveincommon :yes:

• lovezoe

MAN- you refuse to answer the question of not having sex at all.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

@vdot

------------

Aint nobody even know if that naby has been born. She dropped that like a hot potato

• The Pearl!

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@PEARL
    “He could… or he could not. But if you FORCE something on someone, they more likely NOT to “love” it.
    So, say you could see generations of your family in said child — your father, your brother(s), your favorite niece/nephew. Do you think that would make it harder to “not love” that child? I mean, what if you came into the world under those circumstances. How would you feel about this topic?”
    Right is right, and wrong is wrong. Whether it involves me or whoever. If you STEAL someone’s money, that is wrong. If you try and FORCE something on someone that they had no part in, that is wrong.
    My view on this wouldn’t change no matter what my circumstances are because it is bullchit. I have a very low threshold for bullchit.
    I understand, @Man. I, too, have a very low tolerance for B.S. and other dumb shyt. Why I'm so independent. My vision isn't clouded by financial need, ya dig? Just making convo with you -- not trying to persuade you necessarily.

:hug: Luvn

• luVn_liFe…

mama’s baby, daddy’s maybe.
    :tea:
    chille

• Who Dat

And women can put children for adoption AFTER birth without a father’s consent too! All bullchit!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ALOT of women are getting the sho nuff book throwed at them for this here chit. ALOT. Not like it used to be.

@San :fistbump:

just 'cause you got sperm don't make you "father" material :nono:
    I'm all for checking what's 'under the hood' but you gotta check that heart and that head if'n you looking to procreate with that mayne :tea:

• luVn_liFe…

:bounce: SAN. . U did nothing to your hair after you decided on NO sew in?

@LOVE ZOE
    "Man- good day sir good day. You are a fool on this subject. There are other things we are >>><<<< on, but not this one."

No. I am FACTUAL on this subject and you just don't like the FACTS that women are thieves when it comes to child support.

:shrugs:

• San ah make ya dance

@Luvn, I been twisting it out :lol: curls be too cute, just from that so Imma deal right now

• capricorn83

-----------

maybe that woman didn't want the child either. The whole point of the arrangement is NOT to end up with a baby. Maybe she just wanted to do something nice for a couple in need, collect her coins, and :deuces:

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• luVn_liFe…

the boys LOOK Handsome too! Wade's Nephew, who's child is that? I D K that's Tragil's son :think:

Hey Luvie! :waves:

Hey Dubb! :hahaha:

• lovezoe

just ’cause you got sperm don’t make you “father” material :nono:
    I’m all for checking what’s ‘under the hood’ but you gotta check that heart and that head if’n you looking to procreate with that mayne :tea:
    -----------
    :thankyou: !! Both ways :tea:

@LOVE ZOE
    "MAN- you refuse to answer the question of not having sex at all."

:blink:
    That's disingenous at best and insulting at worst. We both know that isn't even realistic and is dumb on multiple levels.

But why should a man "avoid having sex" when he should just have THE SAME RIGHT TO CHOOSE THAT WOMAN HAS? :shrugs:

Why not just stand on YOUR own two feet for support YOUR DECISION like everyone else does in every other situation?

Too much like right tho.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

I know a lot won't agree especially since Rose Garden is 99% ladies, but speaking for myself, I couldn't accept a break baby.

All of my lurkers look like a fine mix of me and the Mrs. When I look at them, I catch myself examining all their features and personalities and tying them to me or the Mrs.

If there was another, that wasn't mine I'm afraid that all I would see is the qualities of the dude who ain't me. :shrug: and since I have an EXTREMELY vivid imagination, all I can see is this lil chaps pop all on top of the Mrs just a bumping and sweating. My mind would make the situation worse than it ever could've been. And I COULDN"T DEAL :cuss:

Now If I fukked up and got a break baby, I would hope the Mrs could accept it (BIG double standard I know) but would completely understand if she didn't. And I would have to make the decision on how to handle it. What that decision would be, who knows. :coffee:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOmOOG-eHMg VDot

:lol: that baby already has a mother tho.

Not really. She was a donor in the situation and under the impression that she was donating her egg and body. ONce the baby was born, she was outta the picture. :yes:

Men can be :sperm: donors and women can be :egg: donors :yes:

yep! both ways! gots to be mo' carefuh :yes:

• Who Dat

Happy bday @Just Looking :yahoo:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOmOOG-eHMg VDot

Prolly deposit money in that account every month with no contact with the baby :lol:

This shyt makes my head hurt. Imma just wait til I'm married. Shyt :yes:

@LOVE ZOE
    "So is Sheri Shepherd husband a thief. What about Brittany Spears ex? Or Halle Berry ex? Are they thieves?"
    _____________________________

Sheri Shepherd husband possibly is.

But Brittany and Halle DECIDED to have a baby. Their husbands could never FORCE them to have a baby. So how could you logically explain that they are thieves when those women CHOSE to have a baby?

You can't say that for men. :no: We have no choice in the matter, but WE are responsible. A woman ALWAYS has a choice because a man can never force a woman to have a baby.

• luVn_liFe…

LONGTIMELURKER
    Real shyte! :fistbump:
    I feel just like you, if EYE fell short I would hope hubby could accept it and forgive.
    I COULD\Would NEVER :nono: it aint In Me :oops:

@WHO DAT
    "If you try and FORCE something on someone that they had no part in, that is wrong.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Last I checked there is nobody on earth who has DNA of ONE PARENT. It takes two. MEN got a PART. TUH"
    ________________________

No we don't! We decide in SEX, we HAVE NO DECISION IN BIRTH! :nono:
    That's two different steps!

• luVn_liFe…

:happybirthday: justlOOKING!! :party: U Partied last night?

• Who Dat

Now If I fukked up and got a break baby
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    You be cheating on your wife?

I'm telling.

Thanks for that @Lurker... I admire your honesty :thumbsup:

(now get the fugg out! :mad: :cuss: )

j/k - :hahaha: :hug: <<<church hug :tea: :lol:

Halle ex is a thief. He aint even got the child and getting CS :wtf:

@Man,

• Locapoca

@ San I agree Halle's ex is a huge theif! At least Kevin F. had custody of his sons when Brittany was giving up that Child Support.

@UNSHAKABLE
    "So regarding this topic, do you think men shoulder any of the responsibility, or is it all on the woman?"

Every situation is different. If a man literally tells you "I want a baby with you" or agrees in some form or fashion to have a baby with you, that's on him.

But if yall just phuckin and you get pregnant and DECIDE ON YOUR OWN to have the baby and steal his money to support the baby, that's on YOU. AND, you are a THIEF by definition. No getting around that or denying that. That's what you are.

So if a dude says he doesn't want the baby, and you still have it, I agree that's your choice as a female, but to then STEAL his money KNOWING he didn't want the baby, you are a thief. Plain and simple.

• Who Dat

No we don’t! We decide in SEX, we HAVE NO DECISION IN BIRTH! :nono:
    That’s two different steps!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Your azz decide when you dont fuggin pull out. When you go in without a rubber. There are some mf's out here who tamper with birth control pills etc. GTFOH. We all know what the hell CAN happen with sex. And the outcome is the increase of the population of EARTH. I'm tired of you and this mess. :chase:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

VDot says:

Seriously, I don't know. :shrug: I know how I am about my lil one's now. So paying and not participating ain't in my make up.

Now trying to sound holier than thou, but this is one of the main reason's that the Mrs is the only one who get's to play with Buck :D

Tempted quite a few times, I'm human and it's all physical. But when those temptation arise, the Mrs usually catches a pounding later. :yes:

• San ah make ya dance

welp! let me get on here to Costco and fill up my car... don't yall let Man get yall worked up ('cause he is VanGogh to any dissenting opinions, and I suspect he'd argue the same even if he were addressing the supreme court) :lol: ttyl :hi:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

Sherri Shepard baby dont have a mama the egg came from one woman then it was implanted in yet another woman so who is the ma cause everyone signed away their rights.

:tea:

• luVn_liFe…

• Apparition

Happening with my cuz right now. Was with his girl for years, took care of her through chemo (breast cancer) and everything. They broke up for about four months and ended up getting back together. Other girl he hit while they were broken up tells him she's pregnant after she hit the point of no return. Baby was born a couple weeks ago.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

Now If I fukked up and got a break baby
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    You be cheating on your wife?

I’m telling.

:no: She know all my numbers by heart. SS#, DL#, personal bank acct#. And I have witnessed her help a girlfriend get all HER MAN'S COINS.

I think I'll stick with what I got. :yes:

Plus she already knows what I like, I ain't got time to train nobody else how to handle Buck & The Boys :coffee:

Happy Birthday COOKING!!! :yahoo:
    :happybirthday:
    -------
    On Topic
    JUST because someone "accepts" someone or something *snickers*
    Does Not Mean that EYE want a crying ass babe at my wedding :nono:
    "FOH this my day" is how I woulda bean :eek: thinkin :eek:
    Everythang AIN'T for Errbody!!!! DJM :kona:

@Man,

But if man CHOOSES to have sex with a woman, then doesn't he also assume all risks associated with said activity?

• San ah make ya dance

Happening with my cuz right now. Was with his girl for years, took care of her through chemo (breast cancer) and everything. They broke up for about four months and ended up getting back together. Other girl he hit while they were broken up tells him she’s pregnant after she hit the point of no return. Baby was born a couple weeks ago.
    -------------
    Imma :pray: for the original gal :yes: Not for him tho :tea:

• Milky

:yawn: runs around the blog like joseph knockin roses ova! :chase:

@WHO DAT
    "No we don’t! We decide in SEX, we HAVE NO DECISION IN BIRTH!
    That’s two different steps!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Your azz decide when you dont fuggin pull out. When you go in without a rubber. There are some mf’s out here who tamper with birth control pills etc. GTFOH. We all know what the hell CAN happen with sex. And the outcome is the increase of the population of EARTH. I’m tired of you and this mess. "

:huh:
    Who Dat, I don't appreciate your feigned ignorance on this. I know that you are not stupid and to portray that to better suit your argument is beneath you.

1. A man deciding to take a RISK of unprotected sex is NOT equivalent to woman deliberately deciding to give birth. (50% vs 100%)

2. A woman has several MONTHS to DECIDE whether to give birth or not. (give him several months to DECIDE whether to be a father)

3. Having unprotected sex is NOT an agreement to pay for your decision AFTER the sex.

4. Even if a woman DECIDES to have a baby, since SHE DECIDED IT, SHE should have to pay for it. He got you pregnant but you didn't HAVE to give birth. He should only be responsible for the pregnancy cost since he contributed directly to THAT.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Tempted quite a few times, I’m human and it’s all physical. But when those temptation arise, the Mrs usually catches a pounding later.
    ------------
    Question: so in your mind are you pounding the wife or the person whom the temptation came from?

JUST because someone “accepts” someone or something *snickers*
    Does Not Mean that EYE want a crying ass babe at my wedding :nono:
    “FOH this my day” is how I woulda bean :eek: thinkin :eek:
    ---------------
    :waves:
    Listen, I have already told people that if I gets married I don't want nan baby there :eek: I don't know if its proper or not but...

@UNSHAKABLE
    "But if man CHOOSES to have sex with a woman, then doesn’t he also assume all risks associated with said activity?"

Even if you use this argument, he would be responisble for the pregancy itself (prenatal care and the like) since he directly contributed to that.

But her DECISION to have the baby is on HER. Why can't she be responsible for that? She DECIDED to have that baby.

If I put a scratch on your car, I'm responsible for the scratch. You can't DECIDE to drive off a cliff and then say that my scratch FORCED you to do that because it didn't. You had a choice to drive off the cliff.

We both know that isn’t even realistic and is dumb on multiple levels.

:lol: anytime ppl dont agree they get to be all types of dumb and idiots and whatnot.

nobody betta not be letting you skeet up in them raw. :smh:

San
    Keep them mofos AtHome shoot :hahaha:

Gabby prolly thought about all them crowding all around that baby :gossip: and was like Shattin Me! :nono: Hail nawl! :lol:

Man still at it?!? :rofl:
    He's gonna have a cult following :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

————
    ____________________________

Now in that instance, when I APPROACH her, I'll probably be thinking about the chick who got my chest all swole. :shame:

But once we getting to getting it, no imagination needed.

AT ALL!! :coffee:

@Milky,

With a badonkadonk like that, chile that gravi man couldn't eem sag his pants if he wanted to.

He'd be the numma 1 stunna in prison.....be having breafass in bed and whatnot

#Babygotback

@USER
    "We both know that isn’t even realistic and is dumb on multiple levels.

anytime ppl dont agree they get to be all types of dumb and idiots and whatnot.

nobody betta not be letting you skeet up in them raw
    ______________________________

That's cause it is. What sane person thinks "not having sex" is a solution to any sort of problem regarding sex?

:no:
    Anyone with two functioning brain cells knows that won't happen so why even mention stupid chit like that? :shrugs:

• SummerBaby

Listen, I have already told people that if I gets married I don’t want nan baby there I don’t know if its proper or not but…
    --------------------
    This is my cousin & one of my childhood friends.

--------------

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@lurker OK got ya!

SummerBaby
    You agree, disagree, don't care? Thoughts?

• capricorn83

@San... I agree about the wedding. My ceremony is adults only. If you don't have a babysitter... :shrugs: enjoy the pics :tea:

• essenze

Ain't no arguing with Man. So I'm not even going to try. *Sips tea*

datsmdubya2u says:

:facepalm: this is a hot mess. they need to have an abortion today. i dont care if the baby is already born. :tea:

• San ah make ya dance

@San… I agree about the wedding. My ceremony is adults only. If you don’t have a babysitter… :shrugs: enjoy the pics :tea:
    -----------------
    :lol: I aint got no kids, which is prolly why I feel that way

Yo LuvLife,
    How did your razor cut go? :waiting:
    I was nervous for your stylist this weekend :scared:

----------------
    Good BYE :bye: :dead:

• Milky

@unshakable. Yeah he got azz fo dayz! :rofl: he gets all the anaconda in jail. :buttshake:

User
    Don't say that :(
    I'll take tha baby :woot:

Man,

I truly get where you're going, but as i stated, i think in somecases, men create their own demons.

For example, take D wade. Mow he already knows whattime it is regarding groupies AND he had a long-suffering girlfriend with HER OWN money.

But what does he do? Go and make a break babu. Now, if D Wade were to be upset that she chose to carry it to term, then he can at least own the part where he had sex with her. That's all i am saying. Women don't get pregnant by themselves.

If this is such a concern for men, why not get a vasectomy or use a susie?

• essenze

My question is what if the lady already tell you before sex, that she is NOT on birth control, doesn't believe in abortion or adoption but yet you still skeet in her. Should the man NOT be responsible as well?

• Milky

@dtts. :kiss: how u doing shuga???

Reports :warning: Tropical Storms headed our way
    MsTake done caused too mannie waves :facepalm:
    :kona:

• San ah make ya dance

Joseph Fults, 46, of the 7400 block of South Phillips Avenue, has been charged with hitting a 23-year-old woman, striking her 7-year-old son when he tried to intervene and then throwing an 8-month-old girl out the car window.

The 8-month-old was hit by the vehicle as it sped off, police said.

He was charged with one count of misdemeanor battery causing bodily harm and one count of misdemeanor domestic battery, police said. He was scheduled to appear in court Tuesday.
    -----------------------
    :wtf:

@Mammary,

Ok! Chile that boy's milkshake brings alla boyz to the yard! :rofl: and :hug:

Hey Milky Milky :kiss:
    :grill: (afterwards) :rofl:

Yeah San
    He needs to be shot... They'll tear his ass up in the county though :yes:

SummerBaby
    You agree, disagree, don’t care? Thoughts?
    ---------------
    I can respect a person that they didn't want kids & not having them. It's better than giving them & being resentful.

• Who Dat

I agree about kids at the wedding. But whatchu WONT do is do how MY cousin did. Wait until folks GET to the wedding reception and then kick the kids out. No notice. I mean this was huge wedding too. Then folks in the bridal party was like :shrug: welp I gotta geaux then...GONNA BE MAD and crine tambout there gonna be holes in my pics. :wail: WELL BISH you shoulda thunk about that. This the same bish who I whooped down them basement stairs too for cheating at cards. THIS is why. She do RUDE thoughtless chit. NOBODY woulda have had a prollem with no kids at your function. Its how you did it. 60% of them folks were from OUT OF TOWN. WTF? :wtf:

• Milky

@man take your hands off your keyboard and put them on this azz. :buttshake: :kiss:

San
    That baby was a RoughRider :hahaha:
    She was only alittle bruised up :lol:
    I'm laughing because GOD had it ALL under control---how you throw the baby and run over her and she still fine :lol:
    :nun:
    I wonder if the mom is on on drugs though. Imma research later :tea:

<--Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Man still at it?!?
    He’s gonna have a cult following

you make a baby, you help raise it period!

Judge gone be like :ban:

------------------
    :wail: :lol:

• SummerBaby

*having

That baby was a RoughRider :hahaha:
    She was only alittle bruised up :lol:
    I’m laughing because GOD had it ALL under control—how you throw the baby and run over her and she still fine :lol:
    :nun:
    I wonder if the mom is on on drugs though. Imma research later :tea:
    ---------------------
    Right! :lol: I was def thinking the story was gonna end differently. They wrong for Misdemeanor tho

WhoDat your cousin is wrong as hell. she is lucky if ppl still speak to her over that mess. :smh:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOmOOG-eHMg VDot

:chase: :chase: :chase:

:newpost:

@USER
    "mmmhhhmmm and them niggas gonna get their little feelings hurt at court cuz a judge dont give a good got dam about this fool ass mess.

you make a baby, you help raise it period!

Judge gone be like "

If I was u I would love to be able to steal money too. :yes:
    I don't blame you one bit. Chit, be a PROUD thief if you goin be one. :shrugs:

If I was u I would love to be able to steal money too.
    I don’t blame you one bit. Chit, be a PROUD thief if you goin be one.

:champ: hercules! hercules!