Ray J spotted in NYC's East Village

Brandy Norwood's brother Ray J was spotted in NYC's East Village on Monday. He wore a denim outfit which he accessorized with a custom one off bejeweled Louis Stewart backpack in black leather. Custom order yours for $5,000 at Thelouisstewartcollection.com!
Photos: Fortunata / Splash News

Amber Rose spinning around with her bike

It's easy to forget socialite Amber Rose is a married woman with a toddler at home. The 30-year-old former practicing lesbian was spotted tooling around Studio City, CA. on a Can-Am Spyder 3 wheel motorcycle on Monday. Amber married rapper Wiz Khalifa last year, but a housewife she is not.
Photos: Splash News

Romeo Miller seen out and about at The Commons in Calabasas

Former kiddie rapper Romeo Miller was seen getting into his Maserati luxury sports car at The Commons in Calabasas, CA. on Monday.
Photos: VIPix / Splash News

• Hershey

Ray J has everything in that overly priced bag, 'ceft some lotion. Ashy ass leprechaun :tea:

There go Jenie's boo Ray J!! :lol:

I wanna see Amber Rose's azz on the back of that bike :yes:

• Ms Peaches

So people sit and stake out these so called D 1/2 celeb's. Wow what a gig.

• SummerBaby

The 30-year-old former practicing lesbian
    ---------------

• Wasting time

I thought Romeo shirt said "Homeless" I was thinking he look it :rofl:

• aRoTh

Romeo gettin his old/grown man on.

Amber looks like she slept in that beater.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

[Comment deleted by moderator for offensive language]

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

Amber lookin so juicy!
    :eek:
    :pizza:

• hell_on_heels

Ray J is so fukking LAME! What was Nippy thinking?

• luVn_liFe…

Romeo looks rough.

Amber needs to dress. . . diffrently :tea:

• San ah make ya dance

Lawd we bout to see more pie face Willie now :facepalm:

• SummerBaby

I don't like Ray J :no:

• Unshakable

@Man,

Ok, since you are one of the male occupants in the rose garden......is there any reason for a straight guy.to carry a murse or accessory as in the one up top?

Can they use it as a snack pack or lunch bag, a la EJ? :think:

• essenze

Ray J is a clown and I'm definitely standing by that after watching him on love and hip hop Hollywood smh

• FuturedocDonte

Custom order yours for $5,000
    -----
    An alligator skinned bookbag :huh: My JANSPORT is fine with me :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRALyMDoCBw&sns=em Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool:

Ray J is a cute kid, and quite entertaining :lol: imo. :shrug:

• Unshakable

Hell on Heels,

She was thinking that she needed her furniture rearranged. :yes:

• San ah make ya dance

Ray J is a cute kid
    -------------
    :dead: A KID??

• Unshakable

@SummerBaby,

Why not? Share with me... *scooches up close and shares my gummi bears*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

Custom order yours for $5,000 at Thelouisstewartcollection.com!

:shocked:
    Shiiiiiidddddd! :nono:

• User Friendly

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Amber lookin so juicy!
    __________________________

:shocked: I thought for sure you would say she was fat.

yep, emphasis on "KID" ...he's a spoiled lil rich kid w/a famous older sibling :shrug: of course he gonna act out, try to act hard, party all the time, etc. ...if folks expect more, that's on them, imo :shrug:

• lovezoe

Just got a call from my child's school. Wait too he get home. I don't play that mess.

• SummerBaby

Unshakable says:

@SummerBaby,
    Why not? Share with me… *scooches up close and shares my gummi bears*
    ------------------
    I don't even have a reason. He just annoys me & I don't know why :shrug:

• User Friendly

San ah make ya dance says:

Lawd we bout to see more pie face Willie now
    ____________________________

SR probably gonna make him a friend of the blog just to spite us. watch :yes:

Ray J is a cute kid, and quite entertaining :lol: imo. :shrug:

:cosign: That phone call with The Breakfast Club after the Fab "fight"? Fukking CLASSIC and HIGHLY entertaining. So mannie mannie quotables :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

@FUTURE
    "Custom order yours for $5,000
    —–
    An alligator skinned bookbag My JANSPORT is fine with me

My Nike booksack been great mayne! :thumbsup:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

VDot says:

I wanna see Amber Rose’s azz on the back of that bike :yes:
    _________________________

Saw it on another sight. :thumbsup: A sight to behold. Traffic stopping even. :jack:

lovezoe says:

Just got a call from my child’s school.

:blink: What the baby do?

lovezoe says:

Just got a call from my child’s school. Wait too he get home. I don’t play that mess.

_________________________________

alright, simmer down A.P. :nono: :hahaha:
    just kidding Zoe... but what he do? :popcorn: is it something you need to get your laugh out before he get home, or something you and hubby gonna be :mad: when y'all talk to him? :bite:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

@USER
    "Amber lookin so juicy!
    __________________________

I thought for sure you would say she was fat.

FAT??????????
    :blink:

Is you blind? Look at her again. That's "juicy." :yes:

• aRoTh

lovezoe says:

Don't Adrian Petersen :box: :spank: :whip: him.

But whatchu gone do? I'm all for "discipline". :popcorn: :bounce:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

FuturedocDonte says:

Custom order yours for $5,000
    —–
    An alligator skinned bookbag :huh: My JANSPORT is fine with me :coffee:
    ____________________________

:yes: Same one I've had since my Jr year at A&T! Few stains and a couple tiny holes. But no worse for the wear. :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

_________________________________

alright, simmer down A.P.
    ______________________________________

If he felt up a girl you can't whip him or punish him. Just tell him how and when to do it next time.

• User Friendly

lovezoe says:

this early in the morning? :shocked: uh oh, spaghetti-o

the teacher musta said he aint even gonna make it til lunch at this rate :mad:

• lovezoe

Vdot1 this is the 7 year old. Showed his WHOLE tail. Now I'm fine show mine. They taking a test and he cutting up. That's fine. He gone write untIl MY arm hurt. And some other things I won't post here.

• aRoTh

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@FUTURE
    “Custom order yours for $5,000
    —–
    An alligator skinned bookbag My JANSPORT is fine with me

My Nike booksack been great mayne!

My GAP one strap crossbody bag has been ride or die since the early 2000's. :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

:stop: The way my nuts set up, I can't carry around a bedazzled murse.

:no: I'll pass. :coffee:

• User Friendly

That’s “juicy.”

I know but you know how yall do. :tea:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ lovezoe Please be advised: Sandrarose.com members do not use corporal punishment as a means of correcting behavior. Instead we put children in time out, take away toys and video games, or limit TV time. Parents who abuse children are not welcome in the Garden.

• San ah make ya dance

yep, emphasis on “KID” …he’s a spoiled lil rich kid w/a famous older sibling :shrug: of course he gonna act out, try to act hard, party all the time, etc. …if folks expect more, that’s on them, imo :shrug:
    -----------
    I don't think of him as a kid no more :lol: He just a grown a$$ man that need to grow up

• San ah make ya dance

School just started tho :crying1: :lol:

• http://gawker.com/the-booty-eating-renaissance-1633706123 VDot

Saw it on another sight. :thumbsup:

:eek: Point me in the direction

• San ah make ya dance

DANG :rofl:

• luVn_liFe…

:bite: ZOE,what did the school say??? DONT A.P. em guhl :eek:

• lovezoe

just kidding Zoe… but what he do? is it something you need to get your laugh out before he get home, or something you and hubby gonna be when y’all talk to him?
    --------
    Let's just say I card hubby at work. They taking a test he pushing folks, taking shoes off, threw his books in air. Teacher said let's call mommy. He Kanye shrugged her!! Said I won't care. Okay buddy. We getting that tail. I don't treated coon behavior while learning. He already lime one of maybe three in the class. I'm getting that tail.

• luVn_liFe…

:kona: :blink:

September 16, 2014 at 11:45 am

:dead: that potential corporal punishment brought out the pank box :rofl: :rofl:

Sandra not slick :nono: she got no love for Ray J... she in love with that "Thelouisstewartcollection.com" :thumbsup: we see you Sandra :yes:

-----------
    Gotcha. I got this covered. No :shade:

• http://gawker.com/the-booty-eating-renaissance-1633706123 VDot

Parents who abuse children are not welcome in the Garden.

:ghost: :rofl:

STAY SANDRA! We Miss you :lol:

• http://gawker.com/the-booty-eating-renaissance-1633706123 VDot

He Kanye shrugged her!! Said I won’t care.

He hit her with :shrug: :lol:

:thinking: Was he trying to get out of taking the test? Was he not prepared for the test?

• lovezoe

You don't have to beat a child to get that tail. I can guarantee this won't happen again. Bet your bottom dollar on that one.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

:think: So now peeps can get exiled from the garden for tightening up they own chirren?. :rules:

:kona:

• lovezoe

Dot- this boy is super smart. Like so smart I don't know where he getter from. We meeting the teacher tomorrow. Sometimes I think he bored, but I can't ask to test him when he cutting up. Kwim?

• San ah make ya dance

• Hair Lova

Ray was wearing Nip out, that's what she saw. Doing things that Booby's gut could no longer do.

• lovezoe

Sandra- I have this to say. You put toddlers in time out, not kids.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

@LOVEZOE
    "Let’s just say I card hubby at work. They taking a test he pushing folks, taking shoes off, threw his books in air. Teacher said let’s call mommy. He Kanye shrugged her!! Said I won’t care. Okay buddy. We getting that tail. I don’t treated coon behavior while learning. He already lime one of maybe three in the class. I’m getting that tail."

:shocked:

Time to take him to the whipping room!

• User Friendly

he probably wasnt prepared for the test or it made him anxious. kids will do stuff like this as a distraction to get out of tests especially if they think the tests holds a lot of weight or puts a lot of pressure on them. :yes:

when they first started those common core tests here they had to stop my son's class bc some of the kids were crying. they were too stressed. (it was mainly the kids with non-english speaking parents). we had to pep talk them kids, make sure they ate and slept right. it was critical that us as parents gave them moral support.

• SouthernPrincess

Her child, her business!

• Hershey

The PINK BOX!!!!! :ghost: well I'll be doggoned! Hey Auntie :waves:

• Hair Lova

lovezoe says:

_________

Oh he was acting all the way up! Smh.... These kids

• http://gawker.com/the-booty-eating-renaissance-1633706123 VDot

Dot - this boy is super smart. Like so smart I don’t know where he getter from. We meeting the teacher tomorrow. Sometimes I think he bored, but I can’t ask to test him when he cutting up.

__________________________

Gotcha. So you thinking he looked at the test and was like FOH with this kindygarden sh!t. He prolly felt insulted that they dared to test him on sh!t he knew at 3 :rofl:

• TruGemini

Hershey says:

Ray J has everything in that overly priced bag, ‘ceft some lotion. Ashy ass leprechaun
    ___________________________________________________________

Yes ma'am!! Them knuckles stay dusty!

:cosign:

• User Friendly

Hair Lova says:

Ray was wearing Nip out, that’s what she saw. Doing things that Booby’s gut could no longer do.

:vomit: but you probly right.

and you know she aint have no teeth so she was doing that velveteen rub :blow: :shudders: gross

• aRoTh

Lovezoe says:

He gone write untIl MY arm hurt.
    ___________________________

:pray: Don't make him WRITE as punishment. Make his ass do some shit like 500 squats and 300 crunches.

Not talking about YOU but.....it saddens me when parents make their child(ren) READ and WRITE as a form of "punishment". Kids should be excited about reading, writing and education in general. In my daily text to PP this morning, I told her "Don't take your educational opportunities for granted. The cure for cancer may be locked in the mind of a child that doesn't have the same educational opportunity as you."

Don't do it Miss Sophia. LMAO

• lovezoe

DOT- :rofl: once he get his sillies out, he can do homework in ten minutes, a right just need handwriting cleanup. Excellent reader, great at math. But I won't ternate disrespect. We got to a predom alabaster school as is. I expect off days, but this won't be tolerated. He got on that phone and I went in. I didnt care if she heard or not.

___________________________

*passes the fawk out!* :ghost:

i swear to you Zoe, i caught a case of show-my-monkey-arse one day in algebra class. teacher know my mama home and say she gone call. i too Kanye shrugged teacher :shrug: :rolleyes: :yawn: ...she go call my mama, come back and say "someone wants to speak to you" i switch my lil grown self down the hall getting my story together to tell my mama how teacher don't like me, she not fair, etc. get down there pick up the phone - all i got out was "hello" :facepalm: Jesus! it's my daddy on the other end getting it IN! :cell: :mad: :cuss: when i tell you he cursed me OUT?! :phew: threatened to bring my mama up there so she can whoop my arse too! i was !SHOOK! like a mofo! took my arse back to class :kona: and that teacher (and none the rest had a problem outta ME for the remainder of the school year :no: )

• luVn_liFe…

Oy Vei. .. ION thank anyone here A.P.'s they kids.

let's not make mountains out of a crumb

• http://gawker.com/the-booty-eating-renaissance-1633706123 VDot

Not talking about YOU but…..it saddens me when parents make their child(ren) READ and WRITE as a form of “punishment”. Kids should be excited about reading, writing and education in general.

I don't have kids (well my niece & nephew are my closet versions :heart: ), but I have never thought about it in this way. Very interesting and something to :think: about. :yes:

• User Friendly

SouthernPrincess says:

Her child, her business!

sandra blog is sandra bitness tho. yall know wassup. :tea:

do whatchu will but dont post it on her site. :shrugs:

• lovezoe

Aroth- I feel you. I do that as a form. I say it helps handwriting in the process. Oh we do squats, wall sits, burpees, stairs, I said no tv, no playing with friends after school, nothing.

• aRoTh

___________________________

RIGHT! He like :pc: let me get my ass Mensa certified. LOL :rofl:

• Hair Lova

and you know she aint have no teeth so she was doing that velveteen rub :blow:
    _______

Ahhh thanks User :vomit:

• aRoTh

__________________________

POW! :fistbump:

• San ah make ya dance

Yall so deep :hahaha:

• User Friendly

___________________________

:lol: "the audacity of even asking me"

• Hair Lova

lovezoe says:

_______

In my daughter school they get detention when they act up. Anywhere from 30mins to an 1hr. And they write while they are there.

• SummerBaby

Great perspective :applause:

• http://gawker.com/the-booty-eating-renaissance-1633706123 VDot

Jesus! it’s my daddy on the other end getting it IN! :cell: :mad: :cuss: when i tell you he cursed me OUT?! :phew:

_______________________________

:rofl: :rofl:

I never acted out per se. Just used to do my own thang. Show up for class when I felt like. :shrug: I ain't sass the teachers tho :no: :thinking: I did get put out for asking the chem teacher if she knew how to cook crack :shrug: This was pre-Walter White days, so she prolly did :yes: Anywho, VP had my mama's work # on speed dial. My mama got tired of 'em calling and hit them with the "Swerve, don't call me anymore unless her grades start fugging up" :rofl:

• lovezoe

I remember when in school we had bathrooms in the class's. This boy showed out. His grandma came up there and beat him right in there. We were :rofl: of course. Teacher was like don't laugh. Grandma said laugh. Oh the good days.

• aRoTh

Nancy says:

___________________________

*passes the fawk out!*

I am over here CHUCKLIN like HELL! :rofl: I could picture that sh!t!

Man, I just don't care™ says:

:shocked:

Time to take him to the whipping room!

________________________

um :ban: ????

Mensa certified

:thinking: Didn't someone on here say they were? JLo maybe?

• luVn_liFe…

FYI-
    SandriTa some of these chirren needs they ass whooped, look at that girl/BF that killed her mother.

I read a few weeks ago about a YT Lafy with a 15/16 yr old daughter,that was beating her,punchin her in the face etc.
    Mother said she didnt want to press charges cause her daughter in jail wouldnt solve anything.
    They buried her a few weeks ago

:tea:

• lovezoe

If they woulda called my hubby. He woulda been crying. Hubby stand up and he get to action.

• Hair Lova

I did get put out for asking the chem teacher if she knew how to cook crack
    _______
    WHAT??????? :rofl: OMG you didn't!!! lol

and you know she aint have no teeth so she was doing that velveteen rub
    ________________________

:crying1: :hahaha: :rofl:

:phew: ....now get out! cause you will NAT besmirch the name of Nippy!!!! :chase: :wail:

• https://m.soundcloud.com/bernadette-giacomazzo/momma-dee-i-deserve?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_cam <—MisTaken: My shoulders too big to box with God. GET.INTO.IT :eek:

What we talking about??? :popcorn: We still in this for the love of Ray J post? :lol:

• SOTHERNGRL

******************
    Uh ugh somebody finna get IT.

• SOTHERNGRL

That phone call with The Breakfast Club after the Fab “fight”? Fukking CLASSIC and HIGHLY entertaining. So mannie mannie quotables
    *****************
    Indoor pool, outdoor pool still gets me going for no damn reason

• Hair Lova

FYI-

They buried her a few weeks ago
    _______

Hmph you see what the Mendenes Brothers (sp) did to their parents, right? I will never forget that story. It's them or you these days.

• Wasting time

Welp!
    That's my time folks
    :kona:

• User Friendly

….now get out! cause you will NAT besmirch the name of Nippy!!!!

what? that was a compliment, no? :kona:

• aRoTh

Very interesting and something to about.

I'm telling yall, I call my great N&N's and tell them on the regular BEFORE they go to school..."WE'RE EXCITEED ABOUT EDUCATION!" :yahoo: :cheer: . I tell it to PP EVERY morning in her daily text. Taking things away (tv's, video games, music) for bad behavior I can see. But to place a book or pencil in their hand as the punishment, I can't get with.

But even with all that encouragement and motivation I try to instil in my nephews, it still doesn't stop one of'em from turning over table and chairs in the classroom. :facepalm: :rofl: :crying1:

******************

Who finna AP their son??? :no: I ain’t got time to go back and look. Somebody just call the po po :woohoo: Or cut down all the tress in they yard so they can’t access no switches or leaves :bite:

let me get my ass Mensa certified. LOL :rofl:
    _____________________________

:hahaha: Bless his lil smart self. :heart:

• User Friendly

lovezoe says:

_________________________________

so you saying he woulda had him looking like ol girl in my gravi :lol:

• Wasting time

----------------------------
    You can lose your job and your log in off it

This kids gonna run chit soon

• Hair Lova

But even with all that encouragement and motivation I try to instil in my nephews, it still doesn’t stop one of’em from turning over table and chairs in the classroom. :facepalm: :rofl: :crying1:
    _________

• luVn_liFe…

It’s them or you these days.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Basically,HAIRLOVA

I did get put out for asking the chem teacher if she knew how to cook crack
    _______
    WHAT??????? :rofl: OMG you didn’t!!! lol

:yes: She was an Asian lady too. Mrs. Chow. Her eyes seriously went like this ---> :eek: OHHHHHH No! OHHHH NO!! FIVE DT'S for you! FIVE DT'S for you!

She counted 'em out and slapped 'em on my desk. Then she was like "GIT OUT! GIT OUT NOW!!!" And pointed to the door with one hand and pushed her glasses up with the other one.

So I left, and left those five DT slips on my desk. She ain't say go to the principal office, so I roamed the hallways :shrug: She was just made because I knew about her second revenue stream :tea:

I did get put out for asking the chem teacher if she knew how to cook crack
    __________________________

:crying1: :crying1: :crying1: :crying1: :crying1: :hi: :ghost:

• OpinionHated

Ray Jay needs Nivea - the lotion not the singer

Amber who I love needs to stop wearing spandex/leggins....

Romeo is a cute "kid" but he got a relative named Hercy and I just can't.... look at his little dingaling poking out his shorts... how cute....

• Milky

:wave: I see Sandrita got her pank box out!!! :rofl: Banned for :spank: our children. And she is the one that put the :spank: emoji on hur right????
    :offtopic: I was watching the trailer for Hollywood Divas, and I have one question.... WHO IN THE HECK DID CONSTANCE VAUGHN EAT????? :shocked:

• Milky

#CONTESS

• SOTHERNGRL

********************
    You know we had a poster say some folks did they know did this with they kids and now they got to go down to the jailhouse to see the both of them now but the kids that got they azzez handed to them went on to be college educated productive citizens and chit. :shrug:

Indoor pool, outdoor pool still gets me going for no damn reason

:yes: :rofl:

Other notables:

I socked that nicca in the face :box)
    I play piano in that motherfukka everyday! :rofl:
    I let him drop my top :blink: :stop: <- Really says Pause
    I got goons that will rape that nicca, bend that niccaa over and stick it in his butt :sheep:

• Hair Lova

Lmfao VDot and you had the nerve to roam the halls??? Why I can hear that teacher in my head saying that ish?

They buried her a few weeks ago
    ________________________________

um, yeah, THAT one needed her arse beat (directly by A.P. :eek: ) :kona:

• User Friendly

Romeo is a cute “kid” but he got a relative named Hercy and I just can’t…. look at his little dingaling poking out his shorts… how cute….
    _________________________

another reason I dont let kids spend the night. my son's friend somehow ended up at my house last summer and woke up with his little nub poking thru his shorts. :nono: GO HOME ROGER!

• Wasting time

------------------------
    I hate this chit with a passion.
    Mr. Time put some bass in his voice and Time Jr. :crying:
    Tha Phuck!
    I fixed that though; I started sneaking up on him and snatching his lil azz up.
    Scared the piss out of him "DO YOU HEAR ME CALLING YOU" :cuss: :mad: :cuss:

Say what my momma told the YT lady in the store in 1990. Better me whoop her azz right here and right now than the CO's :yes:

• luVn_liFe…

THAT one needed her arse beat (directly by A.P. :eek: )

• lovezoe

did get put out for asking the chem teacher if she knew how to cook crack
    -----
    That was needed :rofl:

• Hair Lova

SOTHERNGRL says:

********************
    ______

I have a homegirl who was just complaining that her 13yr old son is disrespectful to her. She tells him to do stuff and he tells her he ain't gonna do it. Her father put him out for being disrespectful to her and he just Kanye shrugged, packed a bag and said bye.... She also takes things away and such.

• Milky

@taken why in the hell does your gravi have minature arms and hands. Lookin like Cee-lo's first born????? :rofl:

• aRoTh

VDot says:

I did get put out for asking the chem teacher if she knew how to cook crack
    _______
    WHAT??????? OMG you didn’t!!! lol

She was an Asian lady too. Mrs. Chow. Her eyes seriously went like this —> OHHHHHH No! OHHHH NO!! FIVE DT’S for you! FIVE DT’S for you!

She counted ‘em out and slapped ‘em on my desk. Then she was like “GIT OUT! GIT OUT NOW!!!”

That's because you almost "asposed" her plot to create the SARS pandemic. :ashamed:

I play piano in that motherfukka everyday! :rofl:
    __________________________________

:hahaha: :crying1: my side hurt... :ghost:

• Hearts~n~Kisses

I did get put out for asking the chem teacher if she knew how to cook crack

:dead: :casket: :ghost:

:newpost: Richpeoplesh.it

• Unshakable

@Milky,

Ray (the guy in Take's gravi) tried to box with God, and well, he learned the hard way that fat meat is greasy. :rofl:

God allowed him to experience an individual plague.

• lexdiamonz

ray- j looks like his dyck stank and WHAT is wrong with Omarion's mom on LAHHH... girl she look like an OLD SKOOL THOT... guess she gonna be the "momma dee" of this series... smh

• Miapluck

Another case of Ash...smdh Hollyweird doesn't carry lotion I see..