Keyshia Cole

Last month I told you R&B Diva Keyshia Cole was set to air her dirty laundry in a new reality TV show. The original script called for Keyshia and estranged husband Daniel “Boobie” Gibson to allow cameras to document their epic divorce battle. Well now it seems those plans have been scrapped.

From Rhymeswithsnitch.com:

Earlier this year Keyshia Cole and her family bumped heads over the family's desire to film a new reality show [click here if you missed that].

Looks like the family have come to an agreement…

Keyshia Cole spilled the beans last night that she was filming with her family for a new reality show.

• Exclusive: Scrappy and Diamond Engaged!
  • Keyshia Cole Brings Divorce Drama to Reality TV
  • Celebs Out & About: Diamond, SWV
  • Is the End Near for Keyshia Cole and Daniel Gibson?
    • aRoTh

I'm here for it. :yahoo: I just seen Frankie......say no more.

:danban: <------- doing the Frankie Leg

• QbanVee

Didn't watch the last one.. don't care for this one. :zzz:

• OpinionHated

They all look STANK... like they smell like fermented yeast masked by feminine deoderant spray

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

WHO IS APPROVING THESE SHOWS??? :shrugs:

• Hair Lova

Another one? Well if it includes Frankie I guess I'll be watching..

• aRoTh

WHO IS APPROVING THESE SHOWS???

#BlameSociety

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

@OP
      "They all look STANK… like they smell like fermented yeast masked by feminine deoderant spray"

:hurl:

Why do they think that "feminine deoderant spray" eliminates odor??????
      :smack:

• aRoTh

Hair Lova says:

Another one? Well if it includes Frankie I guess I’ll be watching..

:cosign: :fistbump:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Not gonna watch but congrats I guess

• OpinionHated

I want a reality show with all the ratchets under one roof - New York, Duchess, Frankie, Momma D, Joseline, and Jim Jones... minus the mole he married to....

• SummerBaby

I think Keyshia looks cute minus the tongue sticking out.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRALyMDoCBw&sns=em Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool:

:facepalm: :tape:

• lovezoe

If certain R&B artists had better 'tudes, they night sell more than copper.

• WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink:

They all ES-Strange... :tea:

• lovezoe

Boobie probably trying to make the rec league team, he ain't got time for that.

• User Friendly

QbanVee says:

Didn’t watch the last one.. don’t care for this one

:fistbump:

• Ms Peaches

I am ready for the ratchet three: Mama Dee, Franka, and Mz Jones.

• SummerBaby

lovezoe says:

Boobie probably trying to make the rec league team, he ain’t got time for that.
      ---------------------
      :crying:

• Dymond

Keyshia been looking real cute here lately :thumbsup:

• sassyshe

Birdman told Keyshia to go ahead and put Frankie on...Keyshia tryna get a new record deal so shes doing what is needed

• User Friendly

minus the mole he married to….

:lol: did they ever get married?

I like Jim's new song. Flex was on his bullshyt with it this weekend. :listen:

• SummerBaby

I am ready for the ratchet three: Mama Dee, Franka, and Mz Jones.
      -----------------
      Omarion's mama also

• http://gawker.com/the-booty-eating-renaissance-1633706123 VDot

:facepalm: I don't have room for this show. If I can't watch my boo Tip's Family Hustle, I most certainly can't watch KC and her Ratchet Birds :no:

• Aryanna

I wish Keyshia would make up her mind. I thought she said she didn't want to do a show with them because of how they acted. It seems like when she wants a few more coins, then she's on board. Hmmm.,

• OutsidetheBox

:lol: :eyeroll: Unh uh, Honey Keyshia, you know you lame for this. :hahaha: She want that old fame back at any cost. All that chit she talked bout doing reality tv. Better stop biting the hand that feeds. Danny Boy shole aint.

• http://gawker.com/the-booty-eating-renaissance-1633706123 VDot

Boobie probably trying to make the rec league team, he ain’t got time for that.

• OutsidetheBox

If certain R&B artists had better ‘tudes, they night sell more than copper.

• Wasting time

Since her Album went Double wood and her Shoes at Amazing Savings she gonna use FRANKIE again to come up !
      I'll watch for Frankie! Tis all I can give :shrug:

Hey HotSpot :2dance: :hug: :kiss:

• Wasting time

I want a reality show with all the ratchets under one roof – New York, Duchess, Frankie, Momma D, Joseline, and Jim Jones… minus the mole he married to….

-------------------------
      I lived for New York.
      Man her one liners :rofl:

That sounds like a good show though
      Add:
      Ti-Error
      Kenya
      Torrie Hart

• User Friendly

K Cole must be trying to get some sun on that inner thigh meat. It sure is pale.

Aryanna says:

I wish Keyshia would make up her mind. I thought she said she didn’t want to do a show with them because of how they acted. It seems like when she wants a few more coins, then she’s on board. Hmmm.,

_________________________

right... and where is Kafeteria?

• Ms Peaches

Omarion’s mama also

-----------------------
      She looks a little Frankieish, it just may work.

• aRoTh

Since her Album went Double wood

That bad huh?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

Frankie needs to leave them hard drugs alone. :yes: She got that sunk in jaw like most crackheads who done smoked up all they damn teeth. :eek:

And she look like this WITH her dentures, partials, bridge or :WTF: ever she got in her mouth. :no:

• Rib of Chan

right… and where is Kafeteria?

^^^^^^^^^^^^
      When viewers first MET Kafeteria she was laying on a sofa drunk wont she?

So.... *trails off*

• lovezoe

These singers ain't going on these shoes to revamp their careers. Can't be. That's why I was so surprised about Chrisette Michelle

• http://gawker.com/the-booty-eating-renaissance-1633706123 VDot

OTBayBay :hug: :buttshake: :kiss:

:cya: <---Says I'm readt to go.

• Wasting time

right… and where is Kafeteria?

^^^^^^^^^^^^
      When viewers first MET Kafeteria she was laying on a sofa drunk wont she?

So…. *trails off*

-------------------------
      Why y'all change her name :rofl:
      She not gonna tarnish that part of the goddess name huh ?

• lovezoe

Won't Elite the one in Twitter calling her our bout Christmas presents?? No one works? They got time for reality like that?

• Rib of Chan

And she look like this WITH her dentures, partials, bridge
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Leave Frankie 'lone. :stop: She is out here giving the Velveteen Rubs of a lifetime obvi.

She KEEPS her a man who is 95 years younger than she is.

They don't match :lol:

Keyshia is giving off sexy video vibe, Neffe's chucking the dueces, and Frankie just looking crackishish :kona:

• lovezoe

Saw a clip for Hollywood Divas. Why Lisa Wu up there, what happened with her and her husband, and this show gone be ratchet. What has Paul Jai been in since Hustle and Fkow. I liked her.

<—Says I'm readt to go.
      ________

+1. I feel like the bottom of some oft worn Loubbies. :|

And im hongry. *blows side bang*

• lovezoe

add Lebron mama to that list that need a show.

• sassyshe

SummerBaby says:

I am ready for the ratchet three: Mama Dee, Franka, and Mz Jones.
      —————–
      Omarion’s mama also

----------------------------------------------------------------------
      They were supposed to be doing one but I think Keyshia blocked Frankie.

• SummerBaby

right… and where is Kafeteria?
      -----------------
      I believe she's trying it get her own reality show w/her husband & kids.

• KyCakes

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@OP
      “They all look STANK… like they smell like fermented yeast masked by feminine deoderant spray”
      :hurl:
      Why do they think that “feminine deoderant spray” eliminates odor??????
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Don't you know FDS stands for Fawk Da Soap?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

BLOG LESSON OF THE DAY:

You CAN attract more flies with honey, than you can vinegar. :coffee:

• http://Twitter@MsMarcella Afiya

Get that $$$$$ by any means necessary :shrug:

I like Keyshia though, I'll watch :yes:

Lawd have mercy :facepalm: Keyshia we don't want to see anymore of your bullshyt ... Let it go chile :facepalm:

• Rib of Chan

Why y’all change her name
      ^^^^^^^^^^^
      Words ending in -eria.

Bact-eria
      List-eria
      Dipht-eria

• OutsidetheBox

add Lebron mama to that list that need a show.
      ________

Hollup hollup hollup...

• User Friendly

lovezoe says:

Won’t Elite the one in Twitter calling her our bout Christmas presents?? No one works? They got time for reality like that?

Elite?

there's a boy in my daughter's class named King Kaoir or something. I was looking at the student list like who is dis? do yall really call him King all day?

all of the kids (including mine) have hood-hippie names.

• Hair Lova

OpinionHated says:

Now this would be good. Did Jim and Chrissy ever marry? and I don't think o's mother would be a good fit. I think her and Mama D are too similar.. It would just be way to much!

• Rib of Chan

Don’t you know FDS stands for Fawk Da Soap?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You know what @Ky????

It is 3:08. I am going to walk to see what the receptionist is doing.

:dead:

• lovezoe

Noticeably missing was her sister Neffe. Earlier this year, her mother and Keyshia’s six sisters and brothers began filming a reality show titled, “Family Therapy,” but there was never an update on if it had been picked up. At the time, Neffe wrote on twitter:

FYI this show is in no way trying to bash Keyshia or her brand. All I can say is that the truth hurts but it has to be told!
      -------
      This may explain why Neffoe won't be on

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

:tea:

Whatever happened to New York :thinking: chile her azz was a trip :hahaha:

• KyCakes

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Lawd have mercy :facepalm: Keyshia we don’t want to see anymore of your bullshyt … Let it go chile :facepalm:
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      I see what you did there.... :wink:

You need to get cause we don't wanna
      See you on T.V. again, we ain't gonna

• Hair Lova

right… and where is Kafeteria?
      —————–
      I believe she’s trying it get her own reality show w/her husband & kids.
      _____
      Husband?????? I thought she left Soul, Swollow or whatever his name was... Did she marry someone else? I can't keep track of the men, nor the kids. Just too many.

• Wasting time

The Beyoncelogues
      I'm doing these the rest o the day

• KyCakes

:lol: :heart: you, Dubb!

• User Friendly

Whatever happened to New York chile her azz was a trip

she had an unsung episode. I never watched it tho. :shrugs:

• SummerBaby

Husband?????? I thought she left Soul, Swollow or whatever his name was… Did she marry someone else? I can’t keep track of the men, nor the kids. Just too many.
      -------------------
      They're still together. I was looking at her IG a few days ago.

• aRoTh

WITH her dentures, partials, bridge or :WTF: ever she got in her mouth.

Neither, either, or somewhere in between.

I think her and Momma Dee be doing swap meet exchanges between that partial plate and the bridge. That day Momma Dee's fell out, she didn't have all the parts to it. Frankie had'em on set taking this pic. They couldn't be in two places at one time. So they paper, rock'd, scissor'd. Nobody won.

• Hair Lova

Whatever happened to New York chile her azz was a trip

she had an unsung episode. I never watched it tho. :shrugs:
      _______
      Unsung????????? Isn't she on the wrong show? Shouldn't she have been on Afterlife?

• http://gawker.com/the-booty-eating-renaissance-1633706123 VDot

Speaking of changing names, yall know Lisa Wu's real name is Sharon Millette Hartwell :yes:

• Hair Lova

:popcorn:

• User Friendly

Unsung????????? Isn’t she on the wrong show? Shouldn’t she have been on Afterlife?

yeah maybe that was it. one of them joints :kona:

• Hair Lova

Speaking of changing names, yall know Lisa Wu’s real name is Sharon Millette Hartwell :yes:
      ____
      Yup.... I wondered where she get Lisa W from. It fits her better tho. She doesn't look like a Sharon.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

**NO SATIRE, FOR REAL***

A Massachusetts man arrested for taking “upskirt” photos of women without their consent is arguing that the charges against him should be thrown out because they violate his right to free speech.

Michael Richardson was arrested in August 2010 after police said he tried to take surreptitious photos of women while riding on Boston’s Green Line subway, but his trial has been delayed until the state’s Supreme Court can rule on his appeal.

The 31-year-old Richardson’s attorney argued that women who reveal a body part, whether intentionally or not, while standing on a subway platform “can not expect privacy.”

Attorney Michelle Menken argues the laws about taking unwanted pictures of women are outdated and violate First Amendment rights.

“For example, say a woman is breast feeding in public and someone who is morally opposed to this or even a journalist takes a picture,” Menken argued. “The woman may be covered but for some reason the picture shows a little bit of her breast, (but) now that person who took the photo can be charged with the same thing.”

She told the Supreme Court that “peeping Tom” laws protect both women and men from being photographed while nude or partially nude in dressing rooms or bathrooms.

But Menken argued that law, as currently written, does not protect clothed people in public spaces.

But attorney Cailin Campbell argued on behalf of the state that people should reasonably expect that they wouldn’t have photographs taken underneath their clothing while in public.

Campbell also argued that the photos could be considered partially nude even if the subjects were fully clothed, and Justice Ralph Gants said everyone in the courtroom could then be considered partially nude under that standard.

Menken said the women in the photos could not be considered partially nude because their underwear covered their private parts.

“They have to be in an exposed state to violate the current law and these women were not,” Menken said.

She also argued that Robertson was not secretive about taking his photos, which she said was necessary to violate current laws.

“The use of a cellphone in public is not secret surveillance,” Menken argued.

But the state’s attorney argued that Robertson was, in fact, being sneaky, citing witness statements that he’d been standing up and pointing his phone toward women discreetly at his waist.

Campbell also argued that Robertson’s use of a camera allowed him to see portions of women’s undergarments that he wouldn’t been able to see otherwise.

But Menken disagreed, saying that anything Robertson saw was in plain sight.

“He did not place his camera directly up a women’s skirt,” Menken argued. “He saw what was in front of him.”

Robertson was charged with two counts of photographing an unsuspecting nude or partially nude person, including an undercover transit officer and another transit passenger.

If convicted, Robertson could face more than two years in jail.
      ___________________________

Yall ladies need to be careful what you wear. :yes:

• OutsidetheBox

Yall ladies need to be careful what you wear.

Thats right :yes: Men shouldnt be held to any standard. Just women. Responsible for grown ass men. :)

• Hair Lova

_____
      Smh for a minute I thought he was laying on the ground going up women's skirts. So he was taking pictures of woman crotches?? What's the joy in........ Nevermind

• http://gawker.com/the-booty-eating-renaissance-1633706123 VDot

Kandi's stage play cross country tour has been cancelled. Hope I can get a refund :eek: :hahaha:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

:rofl: Bet dude got a whole photo album of cooter shots.

• Hair Lova

Lol @ User... I would pay to see Pumkin spit on her again. That was some nasty hawk spit too.

• Hair Lova

Kandi’s stage play cross country tour has been cancelled. Hope I can get a refund :eek: :hahaha:
      ______
      Hmmmm :think: I wonder why?

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

I'm glad she decided to do it with them. One less thing for me to bish about concerning Keylolo. I ain't gonna let you keep Frankie and nem special brand of ratchet from me without a fight.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

@OTB
      "Yall ladies need to be careful what you wear.

Thats right Men shouldnt be held to any standard. Just women. Responsible for grown ass men.
      :smack:

Women responsible for themselves and men responsible for themselves.

But we already know women don't want to be responsible for themselves tho.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

@LURK
      "Bet dude got a whole photo album of cooter shots."

Nigga computer bout to burst with all dem pics!

• Ni ni

:yahoo: more Frankie. She reminds me me of my late Grandma. Frankie looks and acts just like her too. But grams didn't do drugs, to my knowledge. She was a drunk though. I wonder if we related :thinking:

• OutsidetheBox

:lol: Baybay maybe she really is preggo..

• http://Twitter@MsMarcella Afiya

Man, got one of them peepers here too, dude had a camera in a rec center, just got all jolly and shyt :smack: Punk azz going to jail too :clap:

• OpinionHated

Why my boss trying to have a farewell party for me next Friday the last day I am here - phuck outta here massa I am not working late my last day I am coming in make sure I ain't left nothing here and taking my azz home before noon - what he thought I was hanging around for cocktails ninja BYE......

• OutsidetheBox

Women responsible for themselves and men responsible for themselves.

But we already know women don’t want to be responsible for themselves tho.

Yes..? Thats exactly what you said.. right.. :tea:

• Rib of Chan

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Chit was supposed to be in Charlotte. And my cousin and her ladies who lunch lil circle was going. Do I want to go? Hail NAW. The tickets was HIGH as HELL AND they was trying to make a weekend out of it. I'm GOOD. :coffee: I cant fit that much yak in my purse to tolerate them, that play, and the meaningful discussions ALL WEEKEND. :no:

____________________________________

@Man, what, specifically, was the charge when he was arrested? He obviously did SOMETHING ILLEGAL :shrug:

• OutsidetheBox

what he thought I was hanging around for ****tails ninja BYE……

Whoa dere :hahaha: You done went to smelling yourself Opine! I know thats right. Tell em bout the gun line, bawse. Noon!

• User Friendly

nah, thts too much like right.

Ky Ky :hug: my bew :love:

:hahaha: Listen :rofl: :rofl: IKTR

Kandi’s stage play cross country tour has been cancelled.
      _____________________________

see, where they went wrong was going ahead with the marriage... they shoulda extended the engagement period for the duration of the play. that way folks would come out 'cause they could speculate on how the real story would end :think:
      Todd & Kandi don't know how to manufacture a crisis for ticket sales :tea:

• OpinionHated

Kandi done let Todd knock her up - next stage play gonna be the Kandi IS the Krumps cause she gonna be as big as one of them after she push out that baybay... or maybe its just that they couldn't sell tickets...

• http://Twitter@MsMarcella Afiya

Opinion said fukk them Rose bishes, I'm coming in this joint and they gonna deal!! :clap: gone Opinion :hug:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

VDot says:

**********************

Oh no, that's terrible! I wonder what happened. A lot of people that were counting on that paycheck are going to be azzed out.

• Hair Lova

Why my boss trying to have a farewell party for me next Friday the last day I am here – phuck outta here massa I am not working late my last day I am coming in make sure I ain’t left nothing here and taking my azz home before noon – what he thought I was hanging around for ****tails ninja BYE……
      _________

He's like "Just because your finished with us, doesn't mean we're finished with you. Now come on in and finished what you started.

• OutsidetheBox

:tea: We start to train our girls with dress codes. We get them right in line by the time they head out to college..just in time to teach them how to avoid being raped. :tea:

• Wasting time

-------------------------------

I think we related.
      I do!

• http://Twitter@MsMarcella Afiya

Todd & Kandi don’t know how to manufacture a crisis for ticket sales :tea:

They couldn't reach the Carters for some pointers, big mistake :smh:

• Hair Lova

Kandi done let Todd knock her up – next stage play gonna be the Kandi IS the Krumps cause she gonna be as big as one of them after she push out that baybay… or maybe its just that they couldn’t sell tickets…
      ________
      Momma Joyce "You done got big since messing with that Todd." lmfao she ain't be little since Just Kickin it.

• OutsidetheBox

Todd & Kandi don’t know how to manufacture a crisis for ticket sales

:tea: Tameka and T.I. up next. Bey & Jay style.

Kandi IS the Krumps

LMMFAOOOO wayminute wayminute :rofl: who the fukk are you. Where Opie? :heart: I swear you shouldve been quit that damn job!

• User Friendly

Oh no, that’s terrible! I wonder what happened. A lot of people that were counting on that paycheck are going to be azzed out.

its on Dineva's site, which my job has blocked today.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

But what a Kandi and Todd baby look like. :confused:

*chants they all adorable...* :no: :heart:

• OpinionHated

Why am I hearing she's your queen to be in my head - that wedding was sooo ratchet.... ha ha ha and that ostrich dress.... ha ha ha I laugh when folks have a lot of money and still ratchet.... they might as well had served fried chicken and wadamellon and sew her daughter to the train of her wedding dress..... they couldn't do it more elecuntly (in my Joseline Hernandez accent)....

• User Friendly

ok let me put on my happy face, its open house at both of my kids schools this evening. :facepalm: :grill:

• SummerBaby

its on Dineva’s site, which my job has blocked today.
      ---------------------------
      I saw that earlier today. :loll:

• OutsidetheBox

:nono: Its a money issue. Todd and Kandi used a promoter..who wasnt actually a good/real/career promoter. :| Someone who approached them. :no:

:tea: <--Tyler Perry.

• User Friendly

sew her daughter to the train of her wedding dress…..

:crying: somebody needs to go and check on that baby. I have a feeling that wont be her last time in the news. :no:

aiight bye yall

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

:think:
      Does Keyshia Cole have kids?

• OutsidetheBox

Chile. :no: Speedy evening to you.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

@OTB
      "plenty of sites dedicated to showing you all you can stand to see but part of the thrill is doing it without consent. like rape. plenty free pussi but some ppl like to take it by force. its all about power.

________________________

but yall know Kandi all about her $$$, so if she's really pregnit, yall think they cancelled the show cause they got offered a show like Kim & Troy (replete with Mama Joyce threat'n to beat a bish :lol:)?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

sew her daughter to the train of her wedding dress…..

That bytch right there.... :lol:
      Didn't they charge her with a crime? :think:

:newpos: another NFL fool chile :facepalm:

:tea: <–Tyler Perry.

basically. :hahaha:

Your future BAPS are so lucky to have you. :tea:

• Wasting time

Does Keyshia Cole have kids?
      ---------------
      1 Son off Boobie

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

What we talking bout? :tea:

• tintin1979

Well she has no choice, she lost her fans with that bitter attitude of hers, and she knows people love seeing the ratchetness of her family so why not profit off of it.