Amanda Bynes

Amanda Bynes

Troubled actress Amanda Bynes retracted the hurtful statements she made against her father on social media today.

Amanda's mother, Lynn Bynes, released a statement to US Weekly attributing Amanda's tweets to her mental condition:

"I am heartbroken today for my husband of 47 years. Rick has been the best father and husband a family can ask for. He has never abused Amanda or our other children physically or sexually. These accusations are absolutely horrible and could not be further from the truth! These allegations stem from Amanda's mental state at the moment. They have no basis in reality. It saddens me beyond belief that my husband's character could be slandered in such a way."

Hopefully someone will take Amanda's cell phone away and ask Twitter to delete her account.

• Amanda Bynes: "My dad asked me to have sex with him"
  • Amanda Bynes Calls Barack and Michelle Obama ‘Ugly’
  • Bad Hair Day: Amanda Bynes Appears in Court
  • Amanda Bynes Busted for Pot Possession
  • Photo: Larsen/Lazic/INFphoto.com

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypRKb0xKVQ8 VDot

:(:( This girl needs medical help.

• luVn_liFe…

omg

• SummerBaby

:wtf: :facepalm:

• Wasting time

BOL
      :crying:

Them voices ain't no joke!

#BBORib

• Beta

This bitch I swear fo living :facepalm:

• SummerBaby

This poor child :crying1: I'm so thankful to have a sound mind.

• Hair Lova

Nah yawl...... Ion trust Disney. They might have micro chipped her arse.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

Man in the olden days they woulld have found a nice asylum for her and locked her up for besmirching the family name......crazy AND got twitter. Ahhhhh modern times.. :rolllseyes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

Her Dad looks worn the phuck down in that pic. :rofl:
      Like he BEEN known that bytch was bonkers!

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypRKb0xKVQ8 VDot

I’m so thankful to have a sound mind.

Me too. Mental illness is real dead Holyfield :yes:

• http://Twitter@MsMarcella Afiya

:facepalm: THIS BROAD!!!!! :smh:

datsmdubya2u says:

____

They probably woulda stoned her to death, in a pit.

• SummerBaby

They should've had her walking the smallest dog.

• Hair Lova

@Man I'm sure he is. If Amanda is pulling these types of shenangians im public, can you imagine behind closed doors?????

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypRKb0xKVQ8 VDot

Hopefully someone will take Amanda’s cell phone away and ask Twitter to delete her account.

GET HER COMMITTED!!

• Honycoatd

This chick needs a therapist... play room and a babysitter.

She is so looking for attention... consciously or not.

Trying to garner sympathy from the public... for her own selfish ways.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypRKb0xKVQ8 VDot

That daddy may :box: the sh!t out of her next time he sees her. :yes: She may have crossed that line with him.

• Sling Blade :shank:

:facepalm:

God bless this family. "um thew"

• Hair Lova

What I don't understand is, she's keeps having these public outburst. Why not block all things social media related from her reach. Like kids, but a block on her phone... Something.

• Sling Blade :shank:

They should’ve had her walking the smallest dog.
      __________________________

*snickers involuntarily*
      why for you say this? :tape:

• Honycoatd

Killing someone's character is like having a below 500 credit score... a dangerous state to be in.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

VDot says:

GET HER COMMITTED!!
      -------------------------

The did have her committed months ago and she was on medication too. I wonder what happened with her. She went back out to LA, I think, and it seemed to go downhill very quickly....she was just doing so well...

• Anna

SummerBaby says:

They should’ve had her walking the smallest dog.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      She shouldn't be around any animals. She doused her parents neighbors drive way w/gasoline, and the dog also got doused, and lit the drive way on fire. Her mom was so happy to announce Amanda wasn't taking any drugs, she needs some meds stat. She should not be unattended.

Hair lover,

She is 28. Until she goes ape shit physically on someone... her money will shield her.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCr4EJSUcCU Zoe B.

Dis bish man idk I still have an inkling it's somewhat true. I'm confused

• SummerBaby

Sling Blade :shank: says:

They should’ve had her walking the smallest dog.
      __________________________
      *snickers involuntarily*
      why for you say this?
      ---------------------
      She should be walking the smallest dog in case her mind flip flops while they're out there.

Dang Anna,

You got the scoop. You should be her nana to whoop her butt for her behavior.

• Hair Lova

Honcoated she's nutso tho! Doesn't that count for something? Anything? She's been commited. Like does she have to kill someone in order for them to take action? I say they just stone her. It's the only way.

• Honycoatd

I cant deal with much crazies, noise, lying, hating and such. I got a point that causes me to break. This is just sad for her family having tto deal with her.

• Beta

What's the process for having an adult committed?

• Sling Blade :shank:

_________________________

*gasp!* she show did! :no: i know it's considered imprisonment to lock folks in a room, but if she at the house overnight, that arse gonna end up in a room where the door might 'malfunction' til the a.m. :nono: :tea:

Hair lover,

I agree she should be locked up... but the bit of money she has will have sharks going to go tooth and nail for her till she is broke.

• Hair Lova

She shouldn’t be around any animals. She doused her parents neighbors drive way w/gasoline, and the dog also got doused, and lit the drive way on fire. Her mom was so happy to announce Amanda wasn’t taking any drugs, she needs some meds stat. She should not be unattended.
      ______

Omg I forgot about that! And wait hold up. She's off her freakin meds????? Well here lies the dammn problem, she should never take a med break.

• Honycoatd

'slingback mountain... lol. She aint coming out for nothing you say.

Luvning you,

Are you going to BOCA for dinner? Its so great out there on the weekend. And its cool too... :woot: have fun.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

Just one more thing regarding the post downstairs. Nancy Writebol The second american ebola patient is A NURSE said she just thought she had Malaria the drs agreed at first. So shes a nurse and misdiagnosed herself but MrDuncan was expected to have all the answers and deserved to die because of that huh? :coffee: A nurse who had been treating ebola patients didnt realize she had ebola at first but the black man gotta be perfect. :chase: Soooo mad about how we judge each other.

• Hair Lova

Alll I do know is ion play with crazy folk. I would not be able to sleep comfortably with her around. Like earlier today, I was on the train and this crazy broad was talking to folks. Even though there was no folks with her. I made sure not to give direct eye contact and I made sure to watch her hands...... Just in case!!!!! Those crazy folks are fast

• Sling Blade :shank:

:think: ...sow, she's 28... they been married 47 yrs... how old were they when they had her?! (not that that matters - just curious) :kona:

• http://Twitter@MsMarcella Afiya

Hollywood tattoo artist to the stars Trigz fatally shot outside shop

The artist, whose real name is Michael Christopher Pebley, was a father and engaged to be married, according to NBC. He inked the likes of Wiz Khalifa, Chris Brown and Travis Barker of Blink-182.

:facepalm: Chris, AGAIN :crying1:

• Bliss

She only went bonkers after her fling with Kid Kudi :no:

Fiya 'hose,

I guess someone didn't like their tattoo.

People don't talk anymore like they use to.

datsmdubya2u says:

_______

So are you thinking she went to WebMD?

• http://Twitter@MsMarcella Afiya

Mother of 5-year-old enterovirus victim: daughter can't move, blinks to communicate

The mother of Kinley Galbreath says her little girl wiggles her toes and blinks to communicate after being hospitalized for enterovirus D68 in Alabama 24 days ago. Despite her grave illness, one of her doctors is hopeful she'll gradually recover.

This is the saddest :wail: Folks PLEASE protect your chillren, I know you Roses do, but help the folks around you with them nasty kids :smh:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

So ifn you on a plane. Dont joke that you have a bomb, gun or now the ebola. A brother locked up right now for kidding around on a plane.... He gone say i got ebola you're all screwed!! :facepalm:

• Wasting time

:goodnight:

Have a great weekend folks!

Dats that is crazy.

The general public is not to be played with when many don't have insurance and have low paying jobs.

Bye Wastefulness,

Enjoy your weekend.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

datsmdubya2u says:

The second american ebola patient is A NURSE said she just thought she had Malaria the drs agreed at first. So shes a nurse and misdiagnosed herself but MrDuncan was expected to have all the answers and deserved to die because of that huh? A nurse who had been treating ebola patients didnt realize she had ebola at first
      _______

So are you thinking she went to WebMD?

------------------------------------------------------------
      WebMD will have you in the :kona: :bite:

____

It's funny you say that Fiya. I was just talking to my co-worker bout nasty arse kids. And he said his son had some flesh eat thingy :blink: he might have caught from some next kid. I'm like see 'kids be sick, parents be bring they kids to school sick, boom your kid is sick."

• Apparition

She should be walking the smallest dog in case her mind flip flops while they’re out there.
      --------------------------------
      Nah. If she flips out with that little dog she might think she's GoGo from Kill Bill and swing it like a chain mace. :waves:

• Sling Blade :shank:

Honcoated she’s nutso tho!

i like how we using the clinical terms for this discussion :yes:

for real though, i think this might be a common problem w/people who are diagnosed w/schizophrenia. they get meds, feel better, stop taking meds, flip out. and if they're adults, you can't "make" them take the meds. that was the case w/the dude who shot up the Capitol bldg some years back. killed to officers, but he aint stood trial YET 'cause he STILL refuses to take his meds.

• reizvoll

@datsmdubya2u Please read my full comment before you judge as I said before I don't think he deserved to die. That would be a horrible thing to wish on anyone. My main concern is that it is not realistic in my humble opinion that the thought he may have Ebola never entered his mind. It bothers me that he went and did not say explicitly that he was in contact with someone dying from Ebola and instead went back home without letting doctors now and putting his own family at risk. That is my real point in the original comment I made and to sue the hospital when all the important info wasn't given to me isn't right. But like I also said downstairs I like reading everyone's opinions as I normally lurk. No disrespect meant

• Honycoatd

Why TANK (the formerly well known singer) tweet that he believes dark skin women hate light skin women.... because a few people say things about his babymama ex girlfriend that is now girlfriend again.

He is a dark skin man and should not be so quick to sum up all DarkNLovely together.

some men thoughts are so stupid and should be kept to self when it is direct and hurtful to others.

• Hair Lova

Good night Wasting. Enjoy your weekend!!!!!!

• Hair Lova

babymama ex girlfriend that is now girlfriend again.
      _______

Say what now????? :blink:

reizoll,

Symptoms are not right away so maybe he thought he got sick when he got here.

You are just assuming after the fact what this man should or coulda done. He is gone now. All of us don't think alike.

• http://Twitter@MsMarcella Afiya

Molecule developed that could potentially treat all forms of Ebola

Researchers at the University of Utah have created a fake molecule that mimics a key part of the Ebola virus. They hope to use it to develop a drug that would fight all five known strains of the disease.

:pray: this works.

• reizvoll

@Hony in reference to Tank but isn't it good to hear his thoughts, he has shown who he is and how he thinks. So any normal woman can steer clear

• Sling Blade :shank:

Honycoatd says:

‘slingback mountain… lol. She aint coming out for nothing you say.
      __________________________

NOT nut'n! Hony :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

@reizvoll

------------------------

He did tell the intake personnel that he had just come from liberia. So it didn't occur to trained medical professionals what that might be? Like i said that nurse who had been treating bola patients thought she had malaria so how can we expect mr duncan to have all the answers?.

• Honycoatd

People have to build up their immune systems.
      All these viruses flying around.

We got Ebola, Denygue fever, Chikungunya, some other horrible extreme cold virus.

Protect yourself people ... say no to no new friends and people not in your household.

Build up your immune systems with herbs and supplements... change ya diet, get outside for an hour a day, stretch and breathe.

• http://Twitter@MsMarcella Afiya

Don't need to know his thought per se, his actions will tell everyone whom he really is :yes:

• Honycoatd

Im fair and never look at dark skin women as in they hating on me.

It has never been colorism for me but culture differences.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

Mr duncan might have been one of those idiots that think saying something out loud is "speaking" it into their lives...so maybe he didnt scream i MIGHT HAVE EBOLA because he was thinking positive? :shrugs:

• reizvoll

@datsmdubya2u Meh, I don't think its the same just because there was general surprise that the doctor and nurse could get infected due to all the precautions they were taken hence thinking it was something else. But you are right maybe he didn't think of it though to me that is unfathomable. Happy Weekend, I'm out. Good night everyone

• http://Twitter@MsMarcella Afiya

But why Mr. Duncan gotta be an 'idiot' Dats?

Night Reizvoll... enjoy your weekend. Stay Ebola Free hun

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

Build up your immune systems with herbs and supplements… change ya diet, get outside for an hour a day, stretch and breathe.

---------------------------
      :applause: now thats good advice. You cant fight off ebola weighing 300lbs eating pizza hotpockets chicken nuggets mcdonalds and watching tv all the time.

• http://Twitter@MsMarcella Afiya

They will Hony, they diagnose themself, they got Dr. front of they name :winky:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

:bye:

• Honycoatd

So the Pastor with the virus said he is not stepping down.

I wonder if the congregation will leave instead?

• Sling Blade :shank:

She only went bonkers after her fling with Kid Kudi

______________________________

oh, the dreaded 'black dack attack' :rofl:

datsmdubya2u says:

—————————

Yup!

• http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=RaIuP6s3kUc felinelurker

Ready to :bounce: tomorrow is my birffday! :happybirthday: to me! :cheers:

• Trendsetter

I'm so tried of Amanda Bynes...

:offtopic:

Let me weigh in on this ebola situation with Duncan.

Do I think he knew he MIGHT be infected. Yes, I do. Do I think that he left Liberia because he thought if he did have ebola he would have a bteer chance at getting help here in the States. Yes, I do.

• Honycoatd

Why are people still throwing babies in trash?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

So the Pastor with the virus said he is not stepping down.

I wonder if the congregation will leave instead?

by Honycoatd on Oct 10, 2014 at 4:46 pm
      --------------------------

I thought they voted him out 80 to 1 so he just like "meh i think ill stay"?

• Honycoatd

A man rummaging through a trash container for recyclables in Merced early Thursday found a newborn baby girl wrapped in a towel, alive and with her umbilical cord still attached, police said.

The man heard the rustling of movement before he saw the baby girl about 5:48 a.m., according to Merced police Capt. Tom Trindad.

When the man, whose name was not released, found the baby, he let out a scream for help. His cry got the attention of Jimmy and Annette Alvarez, who ran from their apartment building in the 900 block of D Street, KOVR-TV in Sacramento reported.

The baby was covered in gnats and trash, so Jimmy Alvarez said he reached into the trash bin, removed the child and wrapped her in his shirt.

Annette Alvarez told the news station she tapped on the infant's chest, prompting a loud scream.

Now police are looking for the child's mother, who they fear may need medical attention and "could possibly be in danger," Trindad said.

Police said it was still early in the investigation and didn't know if criminal charges could be filed.

• Trendsetter

Honycoatd says:

Annette Alvarez told the news station she tapped on the infant’s chest, prompting a loud scream.

Now police are looking for the child’s mother, who they fear may need medical attention and “could possibly be in danger,” Trindad said.

Police said it was still early in the investigation and didn’t know if criminal charges could be filed.

_____________________________________

so sad

Feline Fetishes :happybirthday:

:woot:

:party:

Rub A Dub in ya Tub,

The pastor is like fuq what ya heard... Im pastor in this church and I is staying.

• Sling Blade :shank:

say no to no new friends and people not in your household.
      ____________________________
      <----beeeen doing this! :rofl:

• Sling Blade :shank:

:happybirthday: Feline!!!!!!!!!! :partyhat:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

---------------------------

And who on this blog wouldn't have done the same? Folk on this blog been involved in errythang from assault to welfare fraud so you think we'd draw the line at lying on a form in order to get to a first world country for a chance at decent medical care? Shid...... :coffee:

• http://Twitter@MsMarcella Afiya

:happybirthday: (tomorrow) Feline :happy: ENJOY :nun:

• Honycoatd

welfare fraud here? damn... we been open.

• Sling Blade :shank:

"Stay Ebola Free hun"

:ghost:

• Honycoatd

I believe in protecting of self first and foremost.

He was not stupid in what he did. Anyone would have done it if given the opportunity.

• http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=RaIuP6s3kUc felinelurker

Thanks, yall. Countdown in 5,4,3,2...

• Honycoatd

Pastor who admits to having AIDS and sleeping with parishioners won't step down

A pastor in Alabama is refusing to step down after confessing to having AIDS, sleeping with church members without telling them about his HIV infection, taking drugs, and misusing funds.

Rev. Juan Demetrius McFarland has been at Montgomery's Shiloh Missionary Baptist Church for 21 years. In Sunday sermons starting Sept. 14, McFarland admitted his health status, then his misdeeds, the pastor and members of his flock told WSFA 12 News. The church membership voted 80-1 to remove McFarland on Oct. 5, but he will not leave.

A lawyer representing deacons in the church said McFarland and a supporter would not let them on the premises, telling deacons trying to change the locks they would face "castle law" if they tried to come to services. "They're worried if they show up to church, they could get shot," Kenneth Shinbaum said. "Unless the pastor steps down voluntarily, this may very well end up in court." McFarland may turn up in court for another reason: In Alabama, spreading a sexually transmitted disease is a Class C misdemeanor; since nobody has filed a complaint, McFarland isn't under investigation at the moment.

The announcement stunned parishioners, who at first were worried about McFarland's health, and then were upset by the rest of his revelations. "Who does this to people, and you are the leader?" one congregation member told WSFA 12 News. "Who does this?"

• Vanna is the root of all evil

So the microchip made u do it? *sighs*

• The Pearl!

:hapybirthday: @Feline!!!! Enjoy yourself!

• The Pearl!

:happybirthday:

• Honycoatd

McFarland got a supporter???

These people and their lack of morals.

We are all not the same.

They said "show me your company, and I'll tell you who you are"

If your not with then you should be against.

We need to cut out some of these gray areas when there shouldnt be any.

:newpost:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

@Hony

These pastors aint nuffin but charlatans and the church stopped telling people right from wrong in order to keep the collection plate filled

Dat Dis and the Odda,

I agree and people need to not be so easily led like cows or sheeps on belts to be slaughtered.

• http://twitter.com/SayItaIntSoJoe8 Atypical

Amamda Bynes is nuttier than squirrel $hit...The weird wigs,throwing her bong out of the window and not her tree#dummy, going awf on Rihanna...The girl is troubled...I hope she gets the help she needs..