TBWFall14

Pop singer Beyoncé covers the Fall 2014 issue of Today’s Black Woman Style Report, a beauty and celebrity hair style guide for women of color.

Beyonce graces the cover wearing her signature blond lacefront wig — a look that is highly favored by her fans so she returns to it often.

Graceful, beautiful, and talented are only a few ways to describe Beyoncé. Her style is a whole other facet of what makes her such a powerhouse, though. Throughout the years, Bey has continuously wowed us with her fashion picks and sense of style, setting red carpets ablaze. Today’s Black Woman Style Report puts together a four-page spread of the many looks that make this legendary H-Town girl “flawless.”

Speaking of legendary, TBW Style Report also brings you another distinguished singer-songwriter from one of the royal families of music. La Toya Jackson chats with TBW Style Report about her take on style. With another successful season of OWN TV’s “Life With La Toya” in the bag, Ms. Jackson discusses her favorite fashion picks and also her skin-care secrets and beauty regimen.

TBW Style Report hits you with more royal treatment with a feature on Miss Mariah Huq of Bravo TV’s hit reality show “Married To Medicine.” The ladies of TBW Style Report linked up with Miss Mariah for an exclusive photo shoot and to chat with the TV star about her fabulous sense of style.

Other great features inside the Fall 2014 issue of Today’s Black Woman Style Report include: Adrienne Bailon, Africa Miranda, R&B songstress Monica, Kat Graham and many more of today’s hottest stars.

Today’s Black Woman Style Report magazine is a lifestyle magazine catering to women of color—offering a guide to celebrities, fashion and style since it hit newsstands. Today’s Black Woman Style Report is distributed worldwide, and is available in most major chains including Walmart, Borders, Barnes & Nobles, Rite Aid and 7-11.

For additional information on Today’s Black Woman Style Report contact Adrienne Moore at editor@todaysblackwoman.com.

• Have Beyonce and Jay Z Seen This Photo Yet?
  • Report: Jay Z Snubbed Kim Kardashian-West
  • Beyonce Responds to Kelly Rowland and Alicia Keys
  • Headline of The Week: “Beyonce’s Latest Musical Seizure Leaks”

• aRoTh

I have some shoes like the red ones, but in black. I guess that cobolt blue is the color this fall season.

• Beta

:tea:

• Walk Like A Kahmillion

Looking old and washed up like her old washed up mama.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCr4EJSUcCU Zoe B.

I’ve never seen this magazine. I thought it was Black Hair.

I like Monica’s lippie :kiss:

its that time of the year to pull out the vamp/yung rapunxel/talk that talk lipstanks.

• libra80sbaby

Her face looks :thinking: kinda off. Kinda jigsawish. Still love her tho

• Matchsticks

:clap: yaay Bey!

Zoe B. says:

I’ve never seen this magazine. I thought it was Black Hair.
      ________________________

I think thats where the shade comes in at :shrugs:

____

Why? She ain’t black, she French/creole. Please.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

DOn’t fall for it y’all this post is 90% :cloud: and 10% advertisement

• libra80sbaby

Hair Lova says:

____

Why? She ain’t black, she French/creole. Please.

———————
      :stop: Don’t do this today Ma’am. 😆

• Rib of Chan

Today’s BLACK Woman huh?

I mean I know she a WOMAN OF COLOR… but why is Adrienne NON-nigra self up there? They couldnt find NOBODY else?

IJS :shrug:

• Locapoca

I think its the blonde that washes her out sometimes. I know this is Bey’s signature look but I would love it if she played with some other styles and colors. I think she would be stunning with a dark brown or auburnish type lacefront :yes:

• Matchsticks

Hair Lova says:

____
      Why? She ain’t black, she French/creole. Please.
      ___

:think:

• Mega Kah

Monica should have been the centerfold. Bey looks old and haggard.

• libra80sbaby

missyJ says:

DOn’t fall for it y’all this post is 95.9% and 4.1% advertisement
      ————————————
      Fixed that for you :tea:

• Unshakable

I did not know adrienne was a negra. Hmmmm..,welp you learn sumpthin new erry day. :yes:

• Matchsticks

Rib of Chan says:

Today’s BLACK Woman huh?
      IJS :shrug:
      _____

right…she’s the one to question, not Bey…

• Rib of Chan

Why? She ain’t black, she French/creole. Please
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Okay. This explains Adrienne’s appearance too then. Thanks sis :yes:

Rib of Chan says:

Today’s BLACK Woman huh?

IJS
      _____

If Bey can be up ther, so can she. She’s more lack than her anyday.

Why? She ain’t black, she French/creole. Please
      ^^^
      She DID say that in her L’Oreal add had all the black women heated like :hailnaw:

• User Friendly

She ain’t black, she French/creole.

so what “race” is French/creole? :rofl:

there are only but a few options for race–mongoloid, negroid, caucosoid.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

Today’s BLACK Woman huh?

=======

To me It’s about the thing’s TOday’s Black Woman may care about. As a black woman of today (not yesterday tho, I was my white side yesterday) I find Ms. Bailon to be fascinating! :tea:

• inter_loop

I like how she treat Blue Ivy’s hair. I honest believe Beyoncé wishes she could wear her natural hair more. But she an international performer, so really her hair is a part of her entire costume. Oh, or are we still comparing her to a Chase bank teller? Apples and oranges.

• Matchsticks

ok, lemme raise up… :kona: 🙂

so what “race” is French/creole? :rofl:

there are only but a few options for race–mongoloid, negroid, caucosoid.
      ________
      Ask the folks over at Loreal.

• Locapoca

So this is what Today’s black woman looks like yall. Now go grab your blonde lace front wigs (not the buy 1 get 2 free) and youre skin bleach and get to work! :biggrin:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

Speaking of Ms. Bailon, any y’all been watching The Real?? I have caught the rerun on BET past few days. They need to work on the teleprompter reading and they all play their roles a little too much but eh. Not half bad

Locapoca says:

Why? She ain’t black, she French/creole. Please
      ^^^
      ______

EXACLY…Had us all looking at the bottom of the screen like :sideeye:

• Unshakable

@Dubb,

You know Beyonce speaks for all Black women. :rofl:

inter_loop says:

true indeed.

missyJ says:

______

I caught it went I stayed home the other day. I mean for the most part ehhhh. If they would calm down some, especially her, and Tamar it would be ok. I guess. Ion

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

• User Friendly

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Sandra put this up cause in the corner of the cover

you dont say? :tea:

• Locapoca

EXACLY…Had us all looking at the bottom of the screen like
      ^^^^
      😆 yes it was in that moment I looked at pictures of Momma Tina and was like yea shes Creole but THEN I looked at pics of Mathew and thats when I turned and looked at Beyonce like BISH YOU BLACK TO DONT TRY TO LEAVE THAT OFF YOUR LOREAL AD! Have you seen your ashy looking black azz pappi? you ARE NOT exempt from the one drop rule creole or not! :cuss:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Another pic of Beyonce looking exactly the same. That’s just lovely. :yawn:

________

Nah can’t agree. Unless she performs everyday, which she doesn’t. I bet she stays in character daily. Has a house wig, bed wig, shower wig never lives without it.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

If they would calm down some, especially her, and Tamar it would be ok
      ================

Yes, it’s too scripted. Tamar plays the picky Diva, Tamera is the quiet SAHM type, Loni is loud thirsty black woman, Jeanie is the middle road, and Adrienne is the Latina Tamar but single so kinda wild… And so in every segment each one’s opinion is that of their “role”. Like they had a panty segment yesterday, of course Tamera had the boring cotton days of the week underwear, Adrienne was frill thong, Tamar has a lace thong, Jeannie had boy shorts and Loni wore no panties

• Wasting time

We couldn’t get a post about Trina dishing about the Kartrashians?!!?

• FuturedocDonte

The truth of the matter is…. The only reason why this is a post is because Monica in the bottom corner :coffee:

______

But they said ole Matty ain’t the daddy. So maybe her before daddy is like Tina?

• Locapoca

Has a house wig, bed wig, shower wig never lives without it.

^^^^
      😆 Probably even has a wig that is only for :hump: Bish be like Wait Jay! Let me change my wig. This Wig is for the Get Me Bodied Performance and the other day you messed up my Single Ladies Wig! :rofl:

and Loni wore no panties

:vomit:

setting up there staining that seat. unless her ish dry like the sahara too. did she go thru the change? her cooter might be dust :think:

• Hair Lova

Missy the one I saw Loni said “Ion ain’t wanna do no show with yawl. No reality star, ex child actor, a stylist” (I forgot what she said abt Adrienne) I was :rofl:

• Rib of Chan

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You might be on to something…+1.

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Locapoca says:

I think its the blonde that washes her out sometimes.
      ******************

I don’t know if it will work for B, but Amina Buddafly’s beauty was magnifided when she started sporting her natural color when she was preggers. She got so many compliments that she hasn’t gone back to the blond and light brown yet.

• Gigi26

Fukk all dese hoes, today is mah burfdat :party: :yahoo: :vomit:

______

:rofl: For real!!! :rofl: lay by the pool wig, visit Tina wig, and she def has a fight wig for the days she visits Solo

Wasting time says:

We couldn’t get a post about Trina dishing about the Kartrashians?!!?

^^^^
      What did she say? :popcorn: Tell us before Man comes out of hiding to defend his queen.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRALyMDoCBw&sns=em Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool:

But they said ole Matty ain’t the daddy.

*slams on brakes* :steer: :stop:
      NOW WHUT NOW?! :shocked:
      *pulls up a chair* :scared:
      go ‘head… :popcorn:

Locapoca says:

I think its the blonde that washes her out sometimes.
      ******************

______

I think it will. I remember when she had that dark brown joint with the amber tips. I loved that look on her. I wish she would bury that damn blonde already

• http://Twitter@MsMarcella Afiya

I don’t like her make-up :shrug: too much.

@ GiGI Happy Birthday Pretty Lady!!!! :partyhat:

• Hair Lova

Nancy that’s all I heard, nothing more. Tina got with Mat when Bey was very small (allegedly). I can believe this tho. She has nothing from him. Even Solo has those bubble eyes, and lips.

:partyhat: :happybirthday: Gigi! You ol’ Chocolate Goddess! :nun:

HAPPY BURTHDAY Gigi :happybirthday: :partyhat:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Happy Birthday Gigi!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

@Hair Lova that’s the first one I’ve ever seen She told Adrienne she ain’t wanna be with no Cheetah girl :rofl:

• Wasting time

———————–
      She seems un bothered and explained that her and French were friends and could have been working on being more :sideeye:
      She feel like what happened could have went down different cause they assumed it was more and just stopped talking to her.
      She introduced him to the whole clan at a Kanye concert and they all stopped speaking to her!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

:offtopic:

Y’all look for this video called laughing without smiling. Creepiest but funniest ish ever!!

Happy Bday, G-Money :partyhat:

• Hair Lova

Yes that’s what she said! :rofl: Missy ion how I couldn’t remember the Cheetah Girl thing… lol

______

^^^^
      :cosign: Most huge stars have ther “signature” but yes I wish she would have more fun with her look and not be so boring. If I was an entertainer, I would be trying all kind of looks on my damn head. Its not like she have to live by the conservative rules of the work force like us so what does she have to lose? Thats one thing I WILL give to Rih Rih, Hunny that bish will try any look. When she came with that red hair she was :nun: Had all the hoez in the club looking like Ronald McDonald with they red lace fronts 😆

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

@Wasting

Who dis “they”? The Kardashians?

So Lova :think: you saying Matty’s new chirren really AINT none of Bey’s siblings, huh? :rofl: sucks for them :shrug: :hahaha: :kona:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Does anyone watch Sisterhood of Hip Hop? I’m expecting crickets but I had to throw it out there to see if anyone was impressed by Diamond’s skills. I was. I’d actually like to see her make some kind of come back.

_____
      Yeah cause they were plottin’ that’s why. She should have known better to introduce any male species to them thirst buckets.

• Wasting time

@Missy
      😮 Eva baby eyes

• Unshakable

Happy born day Gigi! Whatchu gettin into tuhday? :popcorn:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection 😎 says:

_______

Yup. it ain’t like she was helpin them hoes out anyways.

• User Friendly

so your “friend” is a married Kardashian and “your” man is married too…..and you thought this was going to end in a romantic love story? :huh: oh word? :tea:

:chickenhead: of a feather flock together.

makes about as much sense as Ciara thinking Future was gonna be a stay at home dad when he aint stayed at home with any of his other litter. just date and have fun, you cant take certain dudes serious just like they cant take certain chix serious. it is what it is. you cant cry over somebody else’s man at 30 some odd years old.

• Hair Lova

Nah Bird. The thought did cross my mind since SWV is over…. But ion know them chicks, just Diamond. And she isn’t that interesting to hold me for 30mins.

Comeback :thinking: when was she ever in :huh: like seriously :blink: Diamond was trim …

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Locapoca says:

****************

This is why I love my Riheesha. If her look sucks I know that I don’t have to see it for long cause she change up drastically every month or so.

• Rib of Chan

@Gigi…its your born-day?

CHILE………… :yahoo: Happy Bday :yahoo:

:2dance: <<< Dubb and Gigi.

• Hair Lova

It appears as if she cannot do that. She always seems to be getting caught up.

______________________________

^^^^^
      Dang its like that?

Trina- Hey French this is Kim, Kourtney, & Khloe

French- Nice to me you ladies

The K Klan-Do you consider yourself a black man?

French- Yes why?

The K Klan- :steer: <<< Driving off w/ French in the car so he can meet Kris Jenner the Pimp

Trina- :shrugs: <<<< Where'd everybody go?

• User Friendly

:rofl: @ Loca’s synopsis.

they was like Bye Felicia :bye: and left Trina hanging.

Trina act like her and Khloe go way back or something. :shrugs: you just met the chick, dont expect much and your dude is married, dont expect much.

• Rib of Chan

The K Klan-Do you consider yourself a black man?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :crying1:

Trina- Hey French this is Kim, Kourtney, & Khloe

French- Nice to me you ladies

The K Klan-Do you consider yourself a black man?

French- Yes why?

______

Trina- :shrugs: <<<< Where'd everybody go?
      ______

• Gigi26

Thank Y’all!!

Shake: I ain’t doing shyt its a weekday, but this Sat I think the boo got something nice planned.

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Before I forget or Sandy puts up a new post, did yall see Tracy Ellis Ross and Anthony Anderson on Wendy yesterday? I am convinced that they are :hump: He was drapped all over her. It was a good interview even though Tracy refused to give up any dirt whatsoever.

• aRoTh

The K Klan-Do you consider yourself a black man?

French- Yes why?

The K Klan- <<< Driving off w/ French in the car so he can meet Kris Jenner the Pimp

• free

times must be hard for The Bey….

______________________________

i know a family of womens who are like this in real life. they are literally “man crazy” …they all getting a lil long in the toof now, but when they were younger :phew: they traveled in a pack too (from church to church) :kona:

• sassyshe

Hair Lova says:

Trina- Hey French this is Kim, Kourtney, & Khloe

French- Nice to me you ladies

The K Klan-Do you consider yourself a black man?

French- Yes why?

______

Trina- <<<< Where'd everybody go?

———————————————————————-
      Trina got what is called Karma. She had no problem making French her new benefactor when he was cheating on his wife and shacking up in the mansion in Jersey. If the man left his wife and child without a bye what makes you think that when he is ready to leave yo arze he will give a good bye

• aRoTh

Is it true that EJ got that surgery and is not too thrilled? :bite: :hide:

hateful! :chase: :hahaha:

• lovezoe

All the black chicks Kimmie hang with have disappeared. Mermen be she was friends with C-error, Serena,all of them. See how she did blac Chyna so I’m not surprised

:rofl: @ Loca’s synopsis.

___________________________

:no: she not right… :rofl: :hahaha:

• User Friendly

Frenchie was like what the fugg you thought? :shrugs: hannnnnnnnn

a trifling person does trifling things to EVERYONE they encounter. Trina just stood there and waited her turn to be shytted on.

^^^^^
      Trick Daddy Dont even want her on his arm now.Slip & Slide Records has replaced her spot with another LSLH nasty known freak that favors her named Mimi. 😆

• lovezoe

Bird- I hope not. Him and his wife been together almost 20 years

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

======================

See now.. this is why I must go to lunch

• aRoTh

trifling person does trifling things to EVERYONE they encounter

Hurt people, hurt people.

lovezoe says:

Bird- I hope not. Him and his wife been together almost 20 years

yeah but Traci is Dirty Diana’s doorter so…… :tea:

she might be a trap pussi in disguise like Khloe Kardashian.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

:blink: People still care about Trina? Why? :shrugs:

• aRoTh

waited her turn to be shytted on
      ____________________________

Like that :cheer: that @Man mentioned yesterday? Where is that video? I want to :rofl: :crying1:

• http://Twitter@MsMarcella Afiya

:happybirthday: GiGi :dance:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

=========

They just moments of street cred…. Fluckin a nigga don’t make you a nigga (she realized that after Ray J she was besties with Paris back then). Pimp Mama Kris is one crafty evil sonofabish, I tell you what…

• Gigi26

Kim is a status climber so any black broad she meets she’ll use em for exposure.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

Who is Kat Graham yall?

• lovezoe

When The Ebola man went to the ER on the 26th, they did not ask snot this travel history :facepalm:

• User Friendly

People still care about Trina?

somebody somewhere cares about Trina, just not French Montana or Khloe Kar-dash-withcho man. :confused:

• lovezoe

*about

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Hey y’all :hi:

I just have to say this: I know Trick Daddy suffers from the lupus and whatnot, but they didn’t have to put that :casket: makeup on him 😥

• aRoTh

So I just watched that Retha video. Why didn’t Cissy sang ONE word right? She just stood there moving her mouf like a Muppet. And JJ on the guitar faked playin EVERY note. Instead of an amplifier he had a space heater propped up there.

^^^^
      :cosign: Like how one minute you and Chyna in the gym comaparing butt shots and then next minute you hooking him up with the younger Up & Coming Kardashian fame whores? :phew: Guuuurl those women need to come with a :warning: sign that says: WILL TAKE YOUR MAN AND WHILE I MIGHT NOT FUGG HIM MY SISTER WILL.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

:facepalm:

Let these bitter hoes tell it, Kim is a threat to national security more than ISIS and Al-Queda.

Everything is Kim fault.
      -Bytch career in the toilet cause she never could sing and ain’t had a hit since before her first period… Well, Kim shoulda helped her out since they were “cool.”

-Nigga blow his knee out on the court. Well, Kim shoulda made his knees strong cause she was seen out with him.

-Bytch lose her man cause he met someone else. Well, Kim put out the idea he could leave cause they was in a car at the together at some point way in the past.

Everything is Kim’s fault. I guess she got the Secret Service lettin any ol nigga into the White House and chit too. :facepalm:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

lovezoe says:

Bird- I hope not. Him and his wife been together almost 20 years
      ************************

Me too, but it sure made me squirm to see him all boo’d up with her the whole interview. They sat practically on top of each other the whole interview and he kept his hand draped behind her the whole time. When it wasn’t there he was rubbing her shoulder, arm, LEG at differant times. I was looking like this :blink: the whole time.

I tried to watch but Cissy’s face was like :confused:

imma have to be at home to watch because I started welling up at 19 seconds in. :crying:

___________________________

:no: Nawl! :bite: say it aint so! Retha and Sissy was some of thee baddest to ever touch a mic! *wrings hands* …i know it don’t lass always, but i sho wish they’d ree-tye officially and let what WAS great be their testimonial :pray: 🙁

• Just Looking

:offtopic: :waves: @ all

What the morgue makeup happened to Trick Daddy – He look like he back from Week-end from Bernies :nono:

• DYmondgurl