Xavier Wade

NBA superstar Dwyane's Wade's son, Xavier Zachariah Wade, celebrated his 1st birthday this weekend in California. The toddler was born to Wade's great and good friend Aja Metoyer, a socialite who bedded Wade while knowing he was engaged to Hollywood actress Gabrielle Union.

The baby's birth -- and Union's excuse for Wade's cheating ways -- coined the term "break baby" on Black Twitter.

Union, who married Wade on August 30 in Miami, explained that Wade impregnated Metoyer while he and Union were on a "break" in their relationship. But a photo timeline of Wade and Union together at various events during that time period proves she was being untruthful.

Dwyane Wade and sons, nephew

Wade, who has custody of two sons from his first marriage and a nephew, is a doting father to little Xavier. It isn't clear if Union has accepted the boy into her life as stepmom. No photos exist of her and the boy together. And Gabby doesn't mention the child on her social media accounts.

Wade confirmed he fathered Xavier after rumors surfaced on gossip blogs in 2013.

• Kelly Rowland Had a Boy
  • Gabrielle Union: “I go three times a day and I leave the door open”
  • Kelly Rowland Takes a Pretty Girl Home from the Club
  • Celebrity Seed: Blue Ivy & North West Celebrate Halloween

He is a cutie but cut that child hair

• Beta

Break a Union doesn't seem like the accepting type :tea: Bytch!

• OutsidetheBox

Well Gabby you get a fukking Gold Star cause :)

I Mus t say he is adorable :love:

• Jay3088

Sandra why did you go after Tamar last night about her past abusive relationship?

• Ms Peaches

What does the babies mother look like????

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Luvie, I'm here for a while :bite:

• sassyshe

It isn’t clear if Union has accepted the boy into her life as stepmom.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sympathize with Gabby here, it is really hard to accept the outside kid

• Lady_Elle

I guess it must be a bit awkward for the baby's mother & Gabby!

Baby momma is scandalous... friend screwing a man that is with someone else! Likely doing it w/o any protection (RAW)! Sounds like a girl with a plan!

Baby momma may have said... I don't want my baby near Gabby! Sort of like how Kim Porter plays it...

IT'S COMPLICATED. :lol:

• sassyshe

Ms Peaches says:

What does the babies mother look like????

------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Mexican chick I think she has a kid for a Wayan or some other dude that got some coins

Yeen even say 'offtopic' folk..just went in. :facepalm:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Oh.

She accepted him cheating :tea: so um yeah she will deal... I will not sympathize Forrest that btych :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

What does the babies mother look like????

Bright chick. :shrug: Unremarkable really.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

This little boy is too cute!!!! My questions are:

Is he a real dad or does he just send money? Why isn't this child in pictures like the other kids? Does this kid get to come over to the house or is Gabby like Nae? And if she is not accepting the kid, how is that marriage gonna work? Hummm

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Gabby forgets this child exists half the time. She's locked him away in a dark place in the back of her mind...damn near under lock and key. Acts like he, nor the mama exists 85% of the times. Errytime she is forced to remember, she relives the pain all over again and :lol: <- lip quiver :hahaha:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

From Downstairs:

I guess if your husband is purely a provider you could say he cant do husband chit..e
      [————

and the list goes on and on and on

I hate phone posting Bye! :steer:

• pointhimout

Ummmm...he's precious.

• sassyshe

jeniefrumdabloc says:

She accepted him cheating so um yeah she will deal… I will not sympathize Forrest that btych
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------
      Jenie I sympathize with her cause I was down that road before. When you have a cheater, you sorta program yourself to forgive his indiscretions, especially when you are in love. A baby added to the mix is a whole differnt ball game. When my ex got his side chick pregnant we broke up for a while but eventually I took him back, got engaged and all but I had my fill when he had the babies for the weekend and I couldnt bring myself to even look at them. That was the end for me

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Sympathize with Gabby here, it is really hard to accept the outside kid
      --------------
      Yeah see, when you date known married men, not one soul feels bad for you. Karma is a bytch. Was it hard to accept that he was married and y'all were screwing? Nope. Ok then there you go. And not accepting the kid and if she is not letting him come around is a damn shame. Really though, screw her

• Lady_Elle

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

This little boy is too cute!!!! My questions are:

Is he a real dad or does he just send money? Why isn’t this child in pictures like the other kids? Does this kid get to come over to the house or is Gabby like Nae? And if she is not accepting the kid, how is that marriage gonna work? Hummm

__________________________________________

I think the baby lives in Cali.... so if the Wade's live in Miami... he does not see the baby much! :-(

Sympathize with Gabby here, it is really hard to accept the outside kid

Seriously. Gabby a Scorpio. She is so determined to "win win win". In my mind she just she gonna prove everybody worng by "marrying him making it work" despite what a lot of women call a deal breaker.

IDK why but I think its cause Gabby was shady with Dwayne too. Creeping with him and chit, shady.. Once you been bad with him you have a greater understanding for him. :shrug: She pretty much confirmed she used to be loose as a goose :heart: so she let him sow his royal oats without too much backlash perhaps. I cant call it. But i'll try. :lolsign:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

===========

I can't see Wade not being a real Daddy. Most courts won't order overnight visits until a baby is at the weaning age. I think Gabby got the ring she wanted and will be on vacays whenever the break baby comes to visit.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@missyj I love that list!!!

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

This little boy is too cute!!!!

where you see a cute little boy at? :huh: is it in another post cuz ummm..... :tea:

maybe my job blocked the other picture cuz ion see nobody cute nowhere in this.

• WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink:

Really interested in this since it may be me soon :nervous:

:eek: Say what? You got some nudes? :bite: :heart:
      ------------
      From what I saw really quickly they are mostly :buttshake: shots and such. I haven't seen full nudes but look and yall tell me..should I let her know. She is really sweet. Should I let her know allllll the men know and are snickering behind her back and smiling in her face?. :shrug:

https://www. google. com /?gws_rd=ssl#q=natasha+mays

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@user you pregnant!? Because you are on 100 today. Lmao. He is cute! I love his nose. Are you following me on it? Because I think my baby is a cutie, do you think so? Her hair not combed or nothing but....Lmao. :hug: I'm just kidding with you. But I do think he is cute.

• OutsidetheBox

1. I brought up no money.
      Husband chit:
      be there to talk me down when I wanna off my boss
      Sit across the dinner table and tell me about your day
      Mow the lawn
      Take out the trash
      Shovel snow
      Kiss the baby girl boo boo when she fall down
      Make sure the boy knows to look after his sister
      Let me wash yo back in the shower
      Be there when I hear a crazy noise at night
      Dance in the kitchen with me when my fav song comes on
      Be my Sous chef while I make dinner
      Kick me out the bed in the morning when I don’t want to get up and work out
      and the list goes on and on and on

:eek: *contained hand* No you didn’t. But I disagree that a husband cant support you emotionally or even financially as miniscule as it may be just bc he is in prison. That is why I said if you see it purely financially, you can say that.. I should have said if his physical prescence outweighs everything esle? :shrug:

Bitch have a husband at the house right now who don’t do that chit. Free as Wiz bird chest. Whats the point of marriage if it can end so easily.

• WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink:

DANG IT MY COMMENTS GOT MODERATED.. :cuss:

Really interested in this since it may be me soon :nervous:

:eek: Say what? You got some nudes? :bite: :heart:
      ————
      From what I saw really quickly they are mostly :buttshake: shots and such. I haven’t seen full nudes but look and yall tell me..should I let her know. She is really sweet. Should I let her know allllll the men know and are snickering behind her back and smiling in her face?. :shrug:

www . google. com /?gws_rd=ssl#q=natasha+mays

• Matchsticks

Gabby dealing with this child like "Med School" dealt with Derwin's outside seed... :tea:

She'll deal, but with teeth clenched...

• OutsidetheBox

And if she is not accepting the kid, how is that marriage gonna work?

I want the ansas to this one too.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahneSxJYnHo&list=UUcbYWMlGF9Jj58Rp10X7Rag that_VA_thickchick I <3 Diddy and Ebro!!!

Yeah see, when you date known married men, not one soul feels bad for you. Karma is a bytch. Was it hard to accept that he was married and y’all were screwing? Nope. Ok then there you go. And not accepting the kid and if she is not letting him come around is a damn shame. Really though, screw her
      :thankyou: When IIIII said this on FB I was labeled a hater. FOH

• Unshakable

@User,

You just had to go there, didn't you? Messing up the feng shui
      of the post. Why fah, Gawd? Why fah? :rofl:

Whispers......your post did make me :hahaha:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Happy Birthday. All I got :shrug:

• OutsidetheBox

:pc: :typing: will be the judge of that Internet Pic Fax.

• OutsidetheBox

:shrug: Maybe thats her side hustle. It looks professional. What them childisn ass nigga laughing bout exactly? :think: Neva seen no ass before? They tame.

• SummerBaby

The toddler was born to Wade’s great and good friend Aja Metoyer, a socialite who bedded Wade while knowing he was engaged to Hollywood actress Gabrielle Union.
      -----------------
      :rofl: She was most def a great friend to him :hahaha:

• http://youtu.be/tOFJpsDmKvU #TEAMTHIS Smack that bootay :shakebutt: puppylove

Gabby was determined to save face and get married to Wade. I would not want a living reminder of my man's infidelity.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

I had my fill when he had the babies for the weekend

Babies? How many side babies did he have? :blink:

That was the end for me
      _________

As a chirren's mama, and a citizen of the worl' I thank ya for knowing your limits and not faking it. :yes:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@va :hug: :heart: you know we think alike. Your no hater boo. I feel like this is what Gabby gets. She will deal. She's not going anywhere. And because Wade is not about to allow anyone to label him a bad father, and mess up his image, that kid will be seen with him sooner or later. Watch.

• OutsidetheBox

Gabby was determined to save face and get married to Wade. I would not want a living reminder of my man’s infidelity.

Like we couldnt pry that nigga from her cold dead hands even if we wanted to. :lolol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@user you pregnant!?

:eek: :stop: :warning: hell to the niggidy naw! matta fact just the opposite.

• GellySammich

Them pics ain't even nothing to sniggle about. They look very on purpose and she prolly wouldn't even be offended if you said "I saw your pics girl! Toot that ass up!" laughed and walked away. I mean... if y'all cool. Cuz otherwise :shrug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

Man listen...that baby came before they were married, so basically he came before HER. She knew what ol' Twankle Toes & Ankuh Pants was about. All she wanted was the ring. That could have been prevented. I do not feel sorry for her. After she said "I do", I'm sure he said, "And you WILL deal." :coffee:

_________

I meant to say she prolly used to it anyway. Do you wanna tell her not to date them or something?

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

:newpost:

Natasha is cute Wut. Those men are at home :jack: off to her. Guaranteed :yes: They giggling cause they secretly want to shoot their shot. :hahaha:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Finally watched Scandal and HTGAWM. Papa Pope a bad man, but he right. Only he can protect her from them goons. She will never be one of "them" no matter how many she spread it for. I think it's all a setup with Elizabeth, even with ole boy giving little info. I don't think VP and Elizabeth screwing, they knew it was a setup.

HTGAWM- I think the black kid (I forget names) got something to do with Lila death. You see how obsessed he is with that junkie?

• SOTHERNGRL

but cut that child hair
      *******************
      @Jennie he just turned 1. Its to early. They need to wait a minute. Or at least I did. I think it will mess up his hairline. And the noise from the clippers will make their azzez act a plum fool.

• SOTHERNGRL

And I am not trying to have a haircutting manufactured crisis before anybody get up in arms. :no:

• OutsidetheBox

“I saw your pics girl! Toot that ass up!”

:hahaha: Be like Girl! Share your ass secrets? :gossip:

www . google. com /?gws_rd=ssl#q=natasha+mays

:eek: wherebout you work at again? tell her I said hey Ms. Parker :love:

• Anna

sassyshe says:

It isn’t clear if Union has accepted the boy into her life as stepmom.
      ————————————————————————
      Sympathize with Gabby here, it is really hard to accept the outside kid.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      She kept the wedding date, may as well accept the kid.

• sassyshe

VDot says:

I had my fill when he had the babies for the weekend

Babies? How many side babies did he have?
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------
      They were twins, side chick was taking fertitiity pills and ish and got twins hoping it would work out that he left for her

• The Pearl!

@WUT....if the pics I saw are of your co-worker -- oh, my! But if she put her whole entire ass out there like that, she is clearly an exhibitionist and likes ANY attention she can get. Let it go for now -- someone else is bound to let her know they've seen her entire ass.

• luVn_liFe…

Butter . . . i want to send you some pics of the dresser/desk. who had ur addy?

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Even worse :facepalm: Yeah, I would have bid him adieu too :yes:

• sassyshe

That was the end for me
      _________

As a chirren’s mama, and a citizen of the worl’ I thank ya for knowing your limits and not faking it
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------
      Thank you. Growing up I had the world's best step mama who got with my dad when my mom was pregnant (thats a whole different story but mom and dad wasnt together). He had a daughter before I met him and I treated her like the world. I knew that because of the circumstances I could never accept the kids and no child deserve that. He noticed it too and was like "babe it would get better in time" I gave him that "time ends today" look

• sassyshe

The Pearl! says:

@WUT….if the pics I saw are of your co-worker — oh, my! But if she put her whole entire ass out there like that, she is clearly an exhibitionist and likes ANY attention she can get. Let it go for now — someone else is bound to let her know they’ve seen her entire ass.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Dont worry its just a matter of time before one of the dudes let her know especially if she rejects them

• luVn_liFe…

And if she is not accepting the kid, how is that marriage gonna work?

I want the ansas to this one too.
      ~~~
      it's Not fair to the child, who cannot grow up around his brother's who IM sure would be well with him :)
      .WADE strikes me as wont put his foot down and deman HIS SON be around.
      GABBY is a STANKiNG onion smelling bIA for that.
      If she couldn't deal with it SHE SHOULD HAVE NEVER MARRIED WADE.
      I wouldn't have :nono:

• sassyshe

:newpost:

Since no one seems to be doing it

• luVn_liFe…

Marlins sign Giancarlo Stanton to 13-year, $325 million deal
      ~~~~
      :blink: WHO IS HIS AGENT,ROC Nation?? DAYYYUUUUM

• WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink:

_________

---------------
      I don't want to offend her, but I do want her to be aware of whats being said and that she is the talk of the office right now...I don't know maybe it will die down once they see her work ethic and see she is a great worker or something... I don't want her to come to me later and say girl why didn't you tell me this was going on.. and Im actin ignant like whuut :shrug:

• WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink:

sassyshe says:

The Pearl! says:

————————————————————————
      -------------------
      Yeah its her. but she is very professional here and does her job so far... but I am feeling kinda sorry for her cuz I don't know she if she has a clue...

• nilano3

Could be me,but this baby looks like a (not a Wade).. Could just be me though.
      The mom does have two kids with Damon Wayans Jr., maybe she had this one with one of his brothers? And this is coming from someone who can't stand Gabby BreakUnion or D-Wade...

• nilano3

Could be me,but this baby looks like a W A Y A N S (not a Wade).. Could just be me though.
      The mom does have two kids with Damon Wayans Jr., maybe she had this one with one of his brothers? And this is coming from someone who can’t stand Gabby BreakUnion or D-Wade…