BenLane

Handsome hunk Ben Lane is the final Morning Wood for 2014! Don’t you ladies wish you had this fine man to help you ring in the New Year? Special thanks to all who contributed Morning Wood photos for my Roses to drool over in 2014! Have a happy and safe New Year!

Follow Ben Lane on Twitter at @ImBenLane

Ben Lane

Loyal reader Samuel McCoy writes:

The purpose of this email is to submit artist, Ben Lane, for the “Morning Wood” segment of your website. Ben Lane is a young, spry artist in every sense of the word. He’s a versatile actor, model, and illustrator. He’s from Chicago, IL, and lives by the mantra, “Art is what I love; so, art is what I do.”
ImBenLane.com
Photo credit: Jason McCoy Photography

Ben Lane

MEN: If you would like to be considered for MORNING WOOD, please email 5-6 of your best studio quality photos, including SHIRTLESS shots, to sandra @ sandrarose.com (remove spaces). Please keep your emails short. Emails will be edited for length and promotional spam.

• Morning Wood: Antonio Brown
  • Morning Wood: Alexander Masson
  • Morning Wood: Trenton
  • Morning Woods: Aaron and Trevor

*Drools…. Yuuuummmy!!!

• WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink:

Ummm. the one with the turtle neck look a lil like a uncir..cum…ci..nemind… :tea:

But he packing doh :shocked:

• Time to Waste

:yawn:

@Time

I like the abs and the bald head… :yes:

• Gigi26

He’s handsome :thumbsup:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

And just when I thiought we had one that didn’t scream :homo: I see the mustard pants with the kick out :facepalm:

Nice bawdy tho :tea:

• Shellz

umm he should just always smile.. that’s it lol.. the others look like a diff person slightly

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

Ummm I guess 😐

• SOTHERNGRL

Loyal reader Samuel McCoy writes:
      *********************
      Why do I feel some sorta way about dudes submitting other guys pictures. Where the hell Cam at. He dont have one done baking in the basement?

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

Nice bawdy tho :tea:

by missyJ on Dec 31, 2014 at 12:19 pm
      ______

Lol at “kick out” I was looking at that like 😥

• Matchsticks

he aiight…

• TaylorMade

😐

missyJ says:

Nice bawdy tho :tea:
      ———-
      :waiting: ….. :bounce: … I cant help it! :rofl: at Kick out… You make me sick…

:woot: They just announced massah letting us out tha field at 2! :woohoo:

• http://www.oprah.com/own-six-little-mcghees/Grandma-Gets-Stuck-In-a-Kids-Maze Nancy Drew Woke up Like This… Flawless! :D

@SOTHERN :rofl: right! who dis Jason is and where is Cam?! :hahaha:

• SOTHERNGRL

He look :homo: in that third pic.
      **************
      Third pic with the green pants on. :no: that pose just screams :homo:

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

I can leave at 1. I’m soooo freaking happy!!!!!! I get to save my lunch money, lol. :woohoo:

• Vanna is the root of all evil

Somebody like him is not my type bit ended up talking to someone who favored hin slightly. When I tell u he could :hump: so dang good. Omg I wanted to do everything with him. It’s bring back memories so let me stop… :crying:

• SOTHERNGRL

I see the mustard pants with the kick out
      *****************
      @MissyJ that is EGGZACLY what I’m talking about.

Missy! “kickout” is a modeling term aint it? :hahaha: i hate you for it :rofl:

• pointhimout

um, schiiiit. I’ll have to *stalk* look him up when I get home. Nice Sandra, real nice.

• IsaiahsMom

Yeah the abs though (yes Jesus!!!) and yeah-I agree he needs to smile more

Happy New Year Roses

• datsmdubya2u

@ missy j

————–

:dead: @ kickout…. JC Penny Catalog all da way!

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

Hmmn I didn’t even pay attention to any of the photos except the first ones. Is that kick back leg his favorite pose? I see he’s doing it again with the punk panties on too. Somebody musta told him that pose was hot.

• SOTHERNGRL

@Nancy Cam has spoilt me. These other folks just dont know what their doing. :no:

• Chocolate

I’m free for NEW YRS.. you wanna play BEN :hump:

:waves: all my roses and thorns :yahoo:

Blessful New Years to you all :cheers: <<< on me

• Vanna is the root of all evil

:woot: They just announced massah letting us out tha field at 2! :woohoo:

We just left the fields

:rolleyes: *stops speaking to anyone who gets to leave early*
      (they lazy anyway :gossip: and prob unproductive 😮 )

• SOTHERNGRL

Somebody musta told him that pose was hot.
      *******************
      @Hair you know I lie dont care who tell it as long as it gets told. Somebody has lied to ol boy :shrug:

Happy New Year @IsaiahsMom :partyhat: and @Creamy 😮 :hahaha:

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

Awww Nancy stage a coo. They need to let yawl go home early. It’s the right thing to do

Sotherngrl well they need to stop! Just stop it cause it ain’t hot.

• SOTHERNGRL

*stops speaking to anyone who gets to leave early*
      (they lazy anyway and prob unproductive )
      **********************
      See thats why I’m leaving at 12:00 p.m. CST which will be in 15 minutes :nana:

• SOTHERNGRL

Sotherngrl well they need to stop! Just stop it cause it ain’t hot.
      *************
      Chit who you telling @Hair who you telling just all kinds of misconduct.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

:huh:
      THIS NIGGA gets the Morning Wood but I’m rejected????

• OpinionHated

Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser says:

Nice bawdy tho :tea:

by missyJ on Dec 31, 2014 at 12:19 pm
      —————————-

lol I was thinking the same thing – roflmbao at kick out…..

• datsmdubya2u

Can’t beelee yall hating on this young man’s LL Bean catalog pose :sigh:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyR09SP9qdA&sns=em Afiya says FOH :chase:

:yes: he alright!!

• iluvstrawberries

@’MAN” you are my morning,afternoon,evening Wood,, I logged on just to let you know that !!!!!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyR09SP9qdA&sns=em Afiya says FOH :chase:

Sandra, why you doing Man and his fake beard like that, give him Morning Wood :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyR09SP9qdA&sns=em Afiya says FOH :chase:

OH LAWD, strawberries done SWELLED a nigga head up :facepalm:

• DYmondgurl

LL Bean Kick-out pose :hahaha:

@Man can do better, I jus knowed it 😉

• WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:huh:
      THIS NIGGA gets the Morning Wood but I’m rejected????
      ———————
      Man you regular… meaning we see and hear from you errrday… :nono: we don’t need to see all of you in this piece!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

@I LUV STRAWBERRIES
      :hugs:
      :jack: <<<Just for you babe!

• Blanche Devereaux

We got out of work. And when I say I ran out :yahoo: Fawk them. I’m off til the 6th :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

@AFIYA
      “Sandra, why you doing Man and his fake beard like that, give him Morning Wood ”

:nono:
      It’s not fake… it’s enhanced right now!

Just give it a few weeks. Yall goin be beggin for some of my man sauce. :jack:

• Blanche Devereaux

Why do all these Morning Wood submissions look :gay:

• DYmondgurl

I want awfffff early tewwwwww :crying:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyR09SP9qdA&sns=em Afiya says FOH :chase:

Man sauce :rofl: MAN, you too damn much :haha: :heart:

Nancy Drew Woke up Like This… Flawless! 😀 says:

:rolleyes: *stops speaking to anyone who gets to leave early*
      (they lazy anyway :gossip: and prob unproductive 😮 )
      ———–
      stop it… :rofl: come on grab my hand and leave with me…fawk it tell yo boss you will see him next year! :rofl:

Afiya says FOH :chase: says:

Man sauce :rofl: MAN, you too damn much :haha: :heart:

Don’t you laugh at his fukkary don’t do it :nono: it only fuels the beast :rofl:

• Unshakable

@RoseGarden,

Hello and happy new year’s to all. Welp, like FancyNancy……I must be productive, because Massa got me here all day……A-L-L D-A-Y. :rofl:

Me to da Massa….eeerrrmmmm…..what’s the prollem ill? Not only is it New Year’s Eve, but it’s also Hump Day! Where you at, Sway? :rules:

Blanche Devereaux says:

Why do all these Morning Wood submissions look :gay:
      —————-
      Cuz they prolly izz.. but us staighters can least look and drool…

• free

some dudes be trying to do TOO MUCH. stand there and flex. don’t be trying to make “eyes” and pouty lips and and walk the runway and shyt.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyR09SP9qdA&sns=em Afiya says FOH :chase:

I’m out at 3 want to wish Sandra and all the Roses a HAPPY NEW YEAR :partyhat: enjoy :koolaid: :smoke: :dance: :buttshake: and :hump: I :love: you all :hug:

See you NEXT YEAR :kiss: :bye:

:kona:

free says:

————
      :rofl: duck facing…

• free

happy new year roses!

• Unshakable

@Wut,

Guhl, you drool over sugary mens? Me, I might glance, but ain’t no sense in droolin….they ain’t checkin for me no way. :nono: That’s drool wasted. :rofl:

• Unshakable

@Wut and Free,

Guhl they be smizin and pursin they lips. Chile, we ain’t here for alla that. Stick to the script. :rules:

Some peepa can complicate eem the simplest of things. Then again, they might be duck facin cuz they are after ground beef and not filet mignon, seaux……… :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

Time to hit A.B.C. :koolaid3: store and see my :smoke: plug….

First time in years that we’ll have no kids in the house for New Years.

Time to cut a fukking monkey….. :hump: :party: :hump:

Yall have a SAFE and FUN New Year!!! :partyhat: :cheers:

• aRoTh

He looks a tad bit ashy.

• aRoTh

Time to cut a fukking monkey…..
      _______________________________

Man listen, the salt in my dude’s voice when I just forewarned him that I came on THIS MORNING…..thus him not gettin any :hump: at the stroke of 12. Forreal we BOTH salty as hell… 🙁

#whutdatmoufdoroth :huh:

• Ni ni

:gay:

• Unshakable

@ARoth,

Welp……you can always make up for it once Aunt Flo leaves. Tell her that she is crampin your style! :hahaha:

@Lurker,

You have a safe and wonderful ny as well! Enjoy the alone time with the missus!

@RoseGarden,

Did everybody log out and go home? Where have all the roses gone? :think:

Welp, anyway, to all…have a wonderul, safe, and prosperous new year. May all you do be blessed. :hug: for roses and lurkers alike.

• aRoTh

Unshake says:

@ARoth,
      Tell her that she is crampin your style!

The btch shole is! Ioono wanna make up for it later. It’s my ding and I want it NOW! 😡 :wail: 😆

• DYmondgurl

I hate an aunt flo yo 😡 she were here on Kissmas :rolleyes:

GNAT NY Tho UBISHU!!! :partyhat:

:cheers: to all the ROSES luhh yall

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY BEAUTIFUL SANDRAROSE FAMILY :hug: and :kiss:

Im out until Friday! Be safe and see yall next year! LOVE YALL!

:party: hard tonight for me!

• DYmondgurl

my ding

“““““
      RIGHT!! U cant IOU a ding :hahaha:

• Unshakable

@ARoth,

:hug: There there…….come sit down and have a good cry. You can have some ice cream while you tell me all about it. Props hands under chin and gives you the *you have my undivided attention* look.

aRoTh says:

Time to cut a fukking monkey…..
      _______________________________

————-
      lil tip.. go to CVS and get whats called a Soft Cup. If your flow is light, it is perfect. you can have sex and it holds back the flow for a couple hours. I have used it and my man couldn’t tell it was in there and you can have good connection sex… :nono: not that rough bang the wall kind though so try it youll thank me :grill:

• KDub

Happy New Year to all of ya since some of yall leaving work early! Be safe :party:

• MissHarlem

Happy New Year’s Roses thorns and lurkers :woot:

• Time to Waste

Happy New Year Roses :yahoo:
      Be Safe and font y’all next year!

I’m gonna turn up with hubby tonight
      :party:

• aRoTh

Wut says:

lil tip.. go to CVS and get whats called a Soft Cup. If your flow is light, it is perfect. you can have sex and it holds back the flow for a couple hours. I have used it and my man couldn’t tell it was in there and you can have good connection sex… not that rough bang the wall kind though so try it youll thank me
      ___________________________________

:dead: :dead: :dead: WHHHHYYYYYY is there a box of those sitting out in the open in the EMPLOYEE bathroom. I JUST seen it! The box is pink and white and say “protection for up to 12 hours” and “no strings/para linen”. When I say I JUST STOOD THERE AND READ THAT BOX in the bathroom! JUST NOW! LMAOOOO :rofl:

And thanks for the lil tip……but er uhm “nah”. I don’t fux around on my dot. Plus I done bled on that man too many times in the past……on accident. 🙁 :facepalm: 😳 We are NOT going to start 2015 off like that. :nono: And he KNOWS not to ask for no head tomorrow b/c day two for me is my kryptonite :duel: :argue: :box: :whip: :wail: :zzz:

• sassyshe

Happy New Year everyone :party:

Wut thanks for the tip

• sassyshe

Wut what section is it in

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

*writes down a reminder to look up soft cup* anyway hey y’all. You learn something new everyday in the garden. I hope you all have a happy and safe new years! Man, whatever you do tonight I hope your face don’t get wet and your new beard drips off. Do you wash it off at night and do it again in the mornings? That’s a serious question. I’m gonna dress the kids up and take pictures, so you all can catch my kiddies on IG. Lol. Anyway is anyone still in here?

Afternoon peeps :waves: happy New Year

• DYmondgurl

I jess got bak from lurnch :pizza:

La Fillet was moi last meal of 2014…nah how im gona stay wake :yawn:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

Anybody still here :crying1:

• DYmondgurl

Jenie! :waves: <—- chick-fil-a mints

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhCQJIY3q7iLxENR4h mzwhang90210

HAPPY NEW YEAR AUNTIE!! :KISS:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALLLLLLLLLL THE ROSES, (PAST, PRESENT & FUTURE)

Ummm..dude is handsome and fine. Not ALL male models/strippers are :homo: y’all…(ask me how I know) :coffee:

Any new year resolutions y’all wanna share? Me? I’m eating more raw fruits/veggies and less errythang else in 2015. :nod:

• DYmondgurl

Anybody still here

——–
      :yes: the productive folk :kona:

JenEEEEEEE :hug:

ONTOPIC
      That model above kinda looks like that other (EXTREMEEEELY FIONE) male model Ray Armstrong…who got high on a PCP laced joint and killed a gay friend of his. Such a waste, Ray had lucrative deals with Target and other major companies, and he was about to go out of the country to earn some BIG $$$.

According to news sources, he killed his friend, then ran out into the street, sobbing and flailing about in the middle of the street.. BUCKECT neekid..saying he was the “Son of God”.

His defense in court? “Gay Panic” he claimed the man he killed tried to have sex with him.
      So sad.

Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR :EEK:

:DEAD: @ Jen’s gravie.

Ummm..u mean I have sometime to play in the Rose Garden ..and all u muddas is gone????!!

Why the very nurb!!! 😡

WING WING WING HERRO!!!!!! :woohoo:
      :heart:
      —–
      On topic: Ehhh :shrug: :nono: :shrug: agane :tea:
      —–
      :warning: ARoth 😮
      Go to Walgreens/cvs (in “our” aisle) you can find something that will allow relations :tea: #lookitup #cups #itworks :whistle:

OH EYE see WUT is up on it tew! :fistbump:

:kiss: Jenny & Nakeya :hi: Hey Ladies! :2dance:

Dittyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy *jumps on ur back —despite the hair*

I kid..I KID

gimme some tugah :kiss:

I can’t see gravi CUZ UM NOT AT WERK <—said Real Fonky-Like for Thing :hahaha:
      😆 :hug:
      Is Esmeralda sooting in thee new year(w/her Dumb ass)??? :ghost: <– her gettin pulled up from chimney :kona:

What's Jenny's gravi? The WhatchewTalmboutWillis puppy? :rofl:

:hug: :bow: <—proper ethic greeting! :kona:

How are you honeybun?

Where Aroth go?!?! Tearing up the cvs aisles?? :rofl:
      I’m just joshing! I ho

*continuation

I hope y’all :hump: in thee new year friend! :yes:
      :2dance:

:whistle:

Ummm my IG is down Nakeya! IE ION got one! :hahaha:
      Imma need the littles sent to my email/phone. Thanks :tea:
      :winky:

:whip: :phew:

…yall still in here w/dis nekkid man?! :huh:

^^^^^***
      :rules:
      Well where thee fudge yew at yo? 😮
      ———–
      :waves: Wishing Everyone Blessings, Prosperities, Good Health, & Healthy Relationships!!!!!

Life is too short to settle for less than you are worth 😀
      SR, keep up the good job! :thumbsup:
      :thankyou:

Ditty I’m good. Been missin my daily dose of Sandra Rose.
      My JenEEE has a pit bull(?) lookin like he was kidnapped in her gravi.

Afiyah…Congrats on your anniversary. I’m reading recent SR posts..trynna catch up. Y’alls comments have me :dead:

*Types in my Brittish accent* “Nunnnnnnnnncy deeee-ah, how delightful to see you!”

Peeps are always amazed when I tell them that even though I’m HAPPILY murried…I still flirt. And both my hubby and I are secure enuff that we each can comment on how attractive people of the opposite sex are…and nobody gets 😡

Random comments I know, but so what. :rofl:

Post #95. Thank you Ditty….and ditto!

Whurr is urrybody else? I can hear my font echo. 😥

:wtf: kinda run on sentence did I just read downstairs?????
      :facepalm:

• datsmdubya2u

Happy new year!!!

:waves: mzwhang! hey girl! …heeyyy!
      so what’s up with that bitch in your gravi and Bo Obama? :waiting: :rofl:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Hey dtts and Wang! Hey Wang, that dog still alive?!

You there, Petty Smurf! go sit in the corner with Gigi! :chase:

Happy New Year @Dats! :partyhat:

(Real Eskimo) :kiss: Thing
      #lookitup :rofl:

:shocked: Such a potty mouth :kona:
      Jk

#lookitup

:huh: *quick nose turn* aint noboby remedial over here! 😡

but it is a bitch in her gravi :shrug: 😆

Oh! Then you know it’s not our noses touching then, huh?

I didn’t know that until I dated an Alaskan/black virgin a while byke, but that’s another story for another day :kona:

:waves:
      Nakeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..congrats on the baby (I’ve been lurking).

@Nuncy…chileeee…Bo Obama had really started to get serious about my doggie..then he found out she’d had a 1 nite stand with Clayton Powells late chihuahua…and he stopped calling..texting..urrythang.
      She’s ova it now and dating a retired police K-9 with a huge ranch in Montana. (thinkin I really need to put this drink down.. :rofl: )
      :dead:

*double Eskimo :kiss: Thing* #only5secondslong :dead:

Don’t prune meh! :scared:

HNY @ dats!!

I’m the ONLY lil black dot in the holiday pics w/my in-laws. ALL the women in my hubby’s family are minature lil Asian ladies. When I stand next to them (I’m 5 ft 8) I feel like I’m Godzilla about to invade a city. :rofl: :sip:

dating a retired police K-9 with a huge ranch in Montana
      :love:
      :dead:
      :woohoo:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I didn’t know that until I dated an Alaskan/black virgin a while byke,
      ___________________________________
      Ummmm…details???!!! :waiting:

• GellySammich

He looks nice in the first picture :huh: buscept his toes look like steps

MzWhangAhLang
      We got a big Chinese chick in our family! :yes:
      Y’all wanna trade??? :thinking:
      We could meet up and swap! :fistbump:
      :kona:

He had a nipple rang MzWhang!
      I ain’t bed him though :nono:
      He woulda Lost It 😮
      We just used to “date” (go out).

GellySammich says:

He looks nice in the first picture buscept his toes look like steps
      Gellyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy HNY..and err rah…get outta my life for the above comment.

Why did I scroll back up and BOL tho? :rofl:

Gelly,
      You saw that too yo?!? :scared:
      Hide yo toe yo! :rules:

• GellySammich

:hug: happy new year ladies

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

MzWhangAhLang
      We got a big Chinese chick in our family!
      Y’all wanna trade???
      We could meet up and swap!
      Chinese? :no: HAS to be an EVEN exchage. Asians get EXTREMELY :karate: when you cornfruse them.

dating a retired police K-9 with a huge…

:phew: i was afeared of where that comment was going @whang! :rofl:
      (you drankin already? :hahaha: )

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

He had a nipple rang MzWhang!
      I ain’t bed him though
      He woulda Lost It
      We just used to “date” (go out).
      ________________________
      Guhl…u should've at least "accidentally" spilled wine in his lap so you could cop a feel whilst whiping up said spill w/your dinne napkin. *Tsk..tsk* Turn in your "Slick heffa" card. ASAPiddly!

Happy New Year, Gelly! :hug:

. . . .

:chase: <<<pruning shears for DTTS!

Nancy Drew Woke up Like This… Flawless! 😀 says:

dating a retired police K-9 with a huge…

i was afeared of where that comment was going @whang!
      (you drankin already? )

:rofl: *Florida Evans voice* Ummmm Hummm..sho is James!
      :dead:

@Ditty & Nuncy…chall dewin tonite? Stayin in? Going out?

I’mma put on the “Best of the 90s” cd and strip for my hubby.

Oh that Eskimo cat had a big duck! I felt it!
      <—puts hands in pockets! That's kinda like my thing :ashamed:
      You can feel up for duck and other things.
      Bbl :pigsfly:

i just bought a bolla Taittinger and gonna (attempt to) light the fyeplace… :kona:

*Picturing Gelly about to have relations with ole dude above..then noticing his toes like “Aww hell naw dude…why yo toes look pointin in formation..like the Jacksons on the Victory Tour? I can’t eeem do this dawg..I’m out!” *puts pannies back own*

LOL Nancy..don’t singe them baby hurrs guhl!

“big duck”

i hate when you font this 😡
      :crying1: :ghost:

:dead: @ Nuncy’s gravi. “But you areeeeeeee Blanche..you AREEEEE in that chair”

baahahahahahaa

“like the Jacksons on the Victory Tour”
      ________________________

welp… i think that’s my cue to logout, shutdown, and go home :ghost:

HAPPY NEW YEAR, ALL YALL! :partyhat: :hug:
      Be Bless! :rofl: (Taken! I know you see us! 😮 )

*note to self: pick-up new fire extinguisher on way home* 😳 :kona:

I’m out too. HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL… specially you Auntie.
      Too bad more of the Roses couldn’t come out to play *kicks can across the blog on my way out*

• Blanche Devereaux

Who’s still in here :yawn:
      I had to take a nap or I would been in bed at 9 tonight like the kids.

• DYmondgurl

takes lonnnnnnng look at ES… uhher NAN gravie :thinking:

She only got one dot of smut :waiting: best still be like that frydee okie no crispy edges cuz yew & mister got funky by the fyeplace :nana:

:huh: reaches byke in and slaps the ‘fye’ outta DYmond! 😮

Bye Girl :rolleyes: Happy New Year! :hug:

Happy New Year Blanche (wit yo sleepin arse) 😆 :hug:

• DYmondgurl

dammit blanche, either imaa havta turn ALL the way up :bounce: so I can be wake come 12am or snag a siesta right after work TEW

• Blanche Devereaux

Happy New Year Nancy :hugs:

@Dymond better get you a nap in so you can be live :danban: Happy New Year

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Happy New Year everyone. I’ve had a great year with you all. Can’t wait for more laughs in ’15. Headed to a 7:30 service. :deuces:

• http://chanandhiscamera.com ChanAintShytAgain

Happy New Year y’all. Be safe or whatever.

Happy New Year!
      Chan
      Thing
      MzWhang
      Dy
      Blanche
      Zoe :hug:
      SR :yahoo: <–fy wurks :nana:

Big ole duck :woot:
      For Thing :rofl:
      :kona:

• TaylorMade

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY ROSES!!! :yahoo: :happy: :bounce:
      Can’t wait to cut up next year….aka tomorrow 😆
      Be safe and enjoy!!

• Vanna is the root of all evil

Hey yall happy new year! Looking forward to talking to u in 2015. Ive had a great time so far

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

He was doing ok till I saw his feet OMG!! :wail:

• ReadingIsFundamental

Happy New Year Sandra! I pray for you a peaceful, prosperous and enjoyable 2015.

From almost a decade now of reading your blog, :woohoo:

ReadingIsFundamental
      California

Headed to the casino…. :koolaid3:

• Locapoca

Happy New Year Y’all!!!!!! :Yahoo: it’s my burfday Roses y’all be safe I love all y’all!!!

• Locapoca

:hugs:

• Locapoca

:party:

I’ve been drankin I’ve been drankin *spoken in my yonce voice. :nun:

• Locapoca

Ok last post I swear I’m at a hotel party and this ghetto azz Bish with circus cotton candy weave ans rainbow heels is bustin it open on a coffee table and the table just flipped over woooooo take me the Kang!!!! :rofl:

• The Pearl!

:waves: Happy New Year Sandra, and all the beautiful Roses. May we all have a great 2015!!! :woot: (Off to start cooking for my guests who’ll arrive at 2pm) :bye:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyR09SP9qdA&sns=em Afiya says FOH :chase:

:happybirthday: Loco :partyhat: :hug:

I wanted to continue that song Loco, but I don’t know what she says after that 🙁 sound like blah blah blah :crying1: what do she say? :think:

Happy 2015 Sandra :heart:
      Happy 2015 Roses :hug:

• luVn_liFe…

Merry New Year :wave:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Happy New Year Roses!!! And Auntie!!! The family and I had a ball last night!!!! Even my little miss was up till 2am. Lol.

• Savannah

Happy New Year Sandra and the beautiful Roses! I hope you guys have all the Love and Success this year has to offer!

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

Happy New Year Roses and Sandra.

• SummerBaby

Happy New Year Sandra & Roses :waves:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyR09SP9qdA&sns=em Afiya says FOH :chase:

Happy New Year again Roses :heart:

<— my granddaughter had her baby boy, first baby born in Philly 2015 :partyhat:

• Blanche Devereaux

@Fiya that’s a blessing :yahoo:

• datsmdubya2u

Here’s to a Happy and Prosperous New Year!!!!!

:koolaid: