Kandi Burruss and Todd Tucker

Bravo’s Andy Cohen asked RHOA’s Kandi Burruss to comment on her daughter Riley trending on Twitter.com last night. ‘Riley is 11’ trended on Twitter during Bravo’s broadcast of Real Housewives of Atlanta, as viewers expressed disbelief that the youngster was only 11 years old.

“Riley is 12. She’s just tall for her age, but she acts age appropriate,” Burruss told Cohen.

“She does what she’s supposed to do. I can’t help it that my daughter is tall.”

Riley also cleared up the discrepancy with her age on her Instagram page last night. “I’m 12 about to be 13,” she wrote in response to a follower’s question.

Riley took her trending status in stride. The beautiful youngster has grown up in the public eye. Riley has appeared with her mom in numerous reality TV shows since she was 5 years old.

Riley Burruss

Riley Burruss

Riley’s dad is rap mogul Russell “Block” Spencer of Block Entertainment.

Singer/songwriter Ne-Yo also appeared on WWHL alongside Kandi. He described his fellow songwriter as “a little bit of a slave driver” in the recording studio.

Kandi borrowed a page out of bestie Tameka Harris‘s book by dragging her husband, Todd Tucker, with her everywhere she goes.

Kandi knows all too well that men can’t be left alone even for a minute. The couple scrambled to board the last flight leaving JFK yesterday, ahead of a winter storm that NY Mayor Bill de Blasio described as a “potentially historic” blizzard.

Riley Burruss

Riley Burruss

Riley Burruss

Riley Burruss

Riley Burruss

Riley Burruss

Watch Kandi and Ne-Yo’s interview with Cohen below. FYI: the video is out of sync with their voices.

• Time to Waste

:shrug:

• SummerBaby

Kandi knows all too well that men can’t be left alone even for a minute.
    —————-
    :rofl: :rofl:

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

She just looks big for her age and because Kandi and Todd are both shawties, she looks like an amazon compared to them. What Kandi SHOULD address though, is that ensemble she put her in for that wedding special. Now THAT requires an entire episode of “Watch What Happens Live” all by itself.

I think she looks 12 :shrug:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

Carrington says:

_____________________________________

:preach:

—————-
    :tape:

why is a 12-year old even on twitter?!? :nono:
    exposed to too much too young

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

she might just be going thru an ugly/awkward stage….or she may just gonna be big and old looking :shrugs: where you think funny looking adults come from?

when my son was about 9/10 I became very concerned :think: his face “matured” before the rest of him. shyt was odd. thankfully he grew cuz I was worried for a minute there. :phew:

might just be puberty but its not like Kandi or her mother are stunning so she is doing the best she can with what she was given.

• Unshakable

@Carrington,

It was that beaullifah, huh? :think:

Both girls are pretty. I want that older one to ack as if she has a pirpose in life other than driving. She needs to know she was put on this Earth for a reason. :yes: Beaullifah nonetheless :yes:

whooo lawd Todd’s Daughter loook just like him :tape:

Kandi knows all too well that men can’t be left alone even for a minute.

Yeah we will see how that works out :rofl: and 11 …. she looks extremely old for her age… I was 12 in the 7th grade ….. she looks like senior in highschool

@ user,
    log off! for real for real, just log off! :hahaha:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

ToDD look kind of sexy in that pic.

Time Waster – where the fugg are Dame Dash’s teeth? I thought it was a photoshop joke at first. Nigga was cheesing and showing all his remaining back teeth. Baffling :blink:

whitty hutton says:

why is a 12-year old even on twitter?!? :nono:
    exposed to too much too young
    ____________________________

and whose loser ass kids are running a fan page for her? 😆

• SugarFoot

Kandi knows all too well that men can’t be left alone even for a minute.
    :crying: pour the tea Sandra :popcorn: I want to know what/who Kandi was doing before she bought that claw foot coffee table and hot pink throw pillows :waiting: I’ll start the list :rofl:

The twin from Jagged Edge……..

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

User Friendly says:

she might just be going thru an ugly/awkward stage
    – – – – –
    A lot of irls, specifically, go through that “ugly/awkward” stage as teenagers.

Rudy Lillian Huxtable went through it and then she blossomed into a dime. That oldest Obama doorter had me worried for a minute and now when I look at her, she’s going to be a gorgeous, black woman.

VDot says:

ToDD look kind of sexy in that pic.
    _____________________________

:yes: like Isaac from Love Boat

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

—-
    :shade: ?

why is a 12-year old even on twitter?!? :nono:
    exposed to too much too young
    ____________________________
    One of my girls had Twitter at 12 as a requirement for a class she was taking.

Riley is a very cute lil girl …. but she looks old… I thought she was in the 11th 12th grade :phew: like for real 😮 damn!

A lot of irls, specifically, go through that “ugly/awkward” stage as teenagers.

______________________________

:yes: all of this is truth.

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Im just happy they got Todd daughter a hair do. Lordt that chile looked home schooled. Kandi looked amazing last night on Cohen and of course she gonna come for people when it comes to her baby… THATS what mothers do… She is still really big for her age tho. Its really not so much her age and size either. I think the tone and manner she speaks in will have you pausing for a moment……

• SugarFoot

User Friendly says:

she might just be going thru an ugly/awkward stage….or she may just gonna be big and old looking where you think funny looking adults come from?

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

Unshakable says:

– – – – – – – – –
    She ain’t no fool. DRIVING is at the top of her list because she wants Kandi’s bank account to be on NOTICE that driving is a priority – and so is a luxury car that her REAL mammy and pappy would’nt be entertaining purchasing with THEIR coins. (Twas this thought process that has Mama Joyce acting so ignorant).

_________________________

:ghost: you say she looked like a Duggar child? homely?

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

And I love Todd for Kandi because it seems he humbles the helllll out of her.

she might just be going thru an ugly/awkward stage
    —————-
    This!!!! My son jacked up many of vacation pics a few years back. 😮 he’s good now. Today is his birthday :biggrin:

• MissJoanClayton

Who cares? In other who cares news, I’m about to go to chipotle for lunch :bounce: haven’t had it in so long

Keesh says:

^^^^^^^
    :hahaha: I was thinking this. Shes so quiet and be actin like she has social issues. She mumbles when she talks

• SugarFoot

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Riley is a very cute lil girl …. but she looks old… I thought she was in the 11th 12th grade like for real damn!
    U sound like my coworker that didnt want to call the new hire old, yet called her SEASONED :crying:

• FuturedocDonte

Riley’s dad is rap mogul Russell “Block” Spencer of Block Entertainment.

who :blink:

• FuturedocDonte

and Shout out to auntie for putting these PC twitter questions because I know the one’s she retweeted last night had me :hahaha:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

User Friendly says:

_________________________

:ghost: you say she looked like a Duggar child? homely?
    ________________________

:steer: Im gone, User putting words in my mouth :ha: but that’s a good one tho! them Duggars something weirdddddddd aint they

• Locapoca

What was Kandi crying about on next weeks episode? Someone who work for her got a criminal record or something? :popcorn:

• Unshakable

I just saw a pic of Damon Dash. To me, he hasn’t been right since Aaliyah received her celestrial discharge. Seaux sad. His children are beaullifah babies.

@Carrington,

You think Lil Rudy went thru a hardship phase looks wise? I always thought she was pretty. No shade towards you or your comment, just askin. Now to me, Tamar Braxton gives me more awkward while growing up, but she got the victory. No shade towards her, cuz I dig Tamar.

:happy: :bday:

Happy Bday, SummerSon!

my son’s was yesterday. how old is yours?

—————-
    I think she’s still trying to get used to having cameras in her face all the time :shrug:

• listen2me

I’ve seen Todd’s daughter maybe a good 10 minutes. But isn’t every teenagers first priority driving. shizz you can’t get much accomplished with no transportation. Just my opinion.

@User
    Whispers 21 :biggrin:

SummerBaby says:

—————-
    ^^^^^
    Good Point perhaps TV might not be her thing. Some poeple are made for the camera and others are not. She could be having trouble adjusting

• whitty hutton

kandi always crine bout something. :rolleyes:
    i didn’t see the previews for next week cuz i turned off this week when “Petricia” hung up the phone in Cynthia’s face.

no…take that back, i turned after Cynthia told Petricia that big lie about being stuck in traffic as to why she was so late to his bar opening and saw Claudia’s tittays smashed down in that forever 21 dress.

People*

I don’t remember Rudy going through an ugly phase :no: she was always cute

• Unshakable

@Locomotion,

I believe it’s her cousin…..the one she helped raise. I believe it’s him that may not have gotten a gig, and she is sad about that. Now his story is one of hardship. Could be wrong, but that’s my guess. Kandi really does care about her fam……it just comes through onscreen. She gives me a “girl next door vibe.” :yes:

_________________________

:yes: Rudy used to have a mustache.

• FuturedocDonte

——–
    Between him and Tiger, I don’t get it. If I ever have a tooth fall out, I’m going straight to somebody’s dentist/orthodontist/somebody. You gotta fix this TODAY. He :biggrin: hard with that missing tooth :no:

SummerBaby says:

@User
    Whispers 21 :biggrin:
    ___________________________

:shocked:

lawd, so you mean to tell me they still gonna be driving us crazy at that ripe old age? 🙁

and the daddies too??? 🙁

• PassionateBeauty

Kandi and her dang joker smile!!! lol

whitty hutton says:

kandi always crine bout something.

^^^^^^
    :dead: That dress was not cute though.It looked like it couldve came from British from BBWLA Online Boutique Did yall see Cynthia’s face when Peter kept calling Claudia cute? Cynthia was :blink: She told Peter “lets get up and go walk” I thought Claudia handled that well she was like “He dont want me Cynthia I got bad feet” :rofl:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

My son jacked up many of vacation pics a few years back.
    ******
    :hahaha: yall so rood

:happybirthday: SummerSon

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

Having grown up in NY and knowing what I know about schools there I’m wondering where Kayla attended high school and what her parents instilled in her because having no plan after hs is unheard of IMO. Yeah a license is important but so is college, a trade school, a job, SOMETHING.

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

Unshakable says:

@Carrington,

You think Lil Rudy went thru a hardship phase looks wise?
    – – – – – – – –
    I do. When she got really dark (still haven’t figured that out) and had that really long ponytail. That’s when BUD went from a cute little boy to an ugly little boy (but I think he stayed roun’ ugly somewhere).

Memba lil Arnold Drummond went from cute as a button to ugly as all hale, and he never went back to cute. He got uglier… and uglier… and uglier. #I believe he died ugly.

She was strange looking to me.

• Unshakable

@User,

Ok…gotcha.. 😉

@DrDonte,

Maybe he aint have the $$ to get it fixed right away. I am like you. Do you know I say a prayer daily thanking God for my smile. After praying for everyone else, I give God thanks for my teeth and my smile. :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

😮
    People actually care about this?

44 Unshakable says:

@Locomotion,

^^^^^^
    Yea Kandi seems ride or die for her family. I think you may be right b/c Todd said something next week that Kandi didnt like about not checking up on people before you hire them.

• whitty hutton

Cynthia knows peter will smash any willing participant – and you know a lot of thots will let him just becuz he’s married to Cynthia. chicks is stupid these days – mess like that is a notch on their belts in their warped minds.

nene was spot on about peter – he’s a *itch. husbands may comment on their wife’s friends situations in private but it should never be done in public. that’s one of the basic lessons in marriage 101…sheesh.

:shocked:

and the daddies too??? 🙁
    ———————-
    :yes: their dad called the other day wanting to know if he lost weight would I take him back :facepalm:

• free

Kandi knows all too well that men can’t be left alone even for a minute.

***********************

SR so you saying joyce wasn’t lying bout carmon?

and i had to go look up mogul: “a bump or mound of hard snow on a ski slope.”

oh, in the urban dictionary: “A very powerful and influential person in a business/industry. Power derived from experience and skill, not popularity (MOST CELEBRITIES WHILE CALLED MOGULS ARE IN FACT NOT).”

• listen2me

Just because Todd Tucker’s teenage daughter, Kaela, has a famous father and stepmother doesn’t mean she’s going to be getting an allowance for the rest of her life.

Stepmom Kandi Burruss posted a video of Todd surprising Kaela at the restaurant’s drive through, explaining, “We’re proud of @kpt__ getting her 1st job! She didn’t want us taking her pic but I had to. She wanted to make her own money & we are so proud of her for that.”

• SugarFoot

He got uglier… and uglier… and uglier. #I believe he died ugly.
    ________
    :dead:

what Carrington said:
    …Memba lil Arnold Drummond went from cute as a button to ugly as all hale, and he never went back to cute. He got uglier… and uglier… and uglier. #I believe he died ugly…
    —————————————-
    fukkin :dead: :rofl:

• Unshakable

@Carrington,

I love you and your font. I can jist picture you speaking those words in a calm, assertive, deep voice and bein as serious as all get out. :rofl:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Todd is fine tho :hunching: She better put on some lip gloss if she plan on keeping him though.

—————–
    :dead: :crying1:

She was strange looking to me.

:casket: cuz its the truth. some ppl get stuck in the ugly zone and stay there.

my niece, bless her heart, I don’t know what she would do without filters. she had me fooled into thinking she blossomed into a swan. saw her in person at she was still stuck on ugly duck mode.

must got that from her other family side :tea:

• KDub

As I said last night. This girl daddy goes by the name of “Block” there locally…so she not your average 11, 12, 13 yo size :shrug:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

I don’t find Todd attractive but something tells me he has :hump: skills.

@ keesh
    so you sayin kandi’s lip gloss don’t be poppin’ and todd may be open to other “opportunities”?

whitty hutton says:

^^^^^
    The thought of Peter smashing anyone is scary. I was looking a little :huh: the he kept saying “shes so cute” “isnt she cute” Cynthia didnt like that one bit. Kenya was eating that shyt up the thought of Claudia and Kordell hooking up she was all “would you go on a date” She is so messy and such a shyt starter

• free

listen2me says: The 17-year-old recently landed her first job at a local fast food restaurant and it’s clear her family couldn’t be more proud of her for earning her own money.

**************************

ok, i’m recovering from this…. i’m just gonna hope it’s chic-fil-a, cause it might actually lead to something in life.

so between todd and kandi, this is the best they could do? i was really hoping she might intern under don juan and carmon cause they seem like they don’t do shyt.

• whitty hutton

**drops to the ground like miss celie in the color purpa when shug’s bus pulled off** :rofl:

Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd) says:

I don’t find Todd attractive but something tells me he has skills.

^^^^^^
    Todd is part-time attractive to me. Sometimes I think he looks goodt like in the pic up top then other times hes just meh

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

User Friendly says:

– – – – – – –
    Dear Niece,

Your Tee Tee ain’t mean that thang there. She ain’t had her coffee and breffis tarco this morning yet.

Sincerly,

Concerned About Your Self Esteem in Houston

• KDub

People actually care about this?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Worry about what your own 11, 12, 13 yo ghul is doing. I felt bad for Riley. She a pretty girl too.

:tea: been trying to tell yall side bitches and side niggas are a political party now. they act like they supposed to be doing what they do. no shame at all.

• SugarFoot

________
    Kandi should be trying to humble Riley before it gets too late. She has the “I dont have to work” attitude already 🙁 I think Kaela is a lot more grounded.

I don’t think Todd wanted that car Kandi bought either :think:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

——
    Remember last season, Kenya was gyrating on Peter dack. That’s dragging across the room behavior.

• Unshakable

@Whitty,

Chile it’s. reason why he’s called Petricia. I believe he stopped wearing drawls a long time ageaux. :yes:

@Locomotion,

I also wonder did he hafta do that to her cuz or was it because he just had sincere reservations? :think:

@Summer,

Happy birthday to your son! God is good!

• Beta

I’m watching bring it right now and Kayla looks like C.C.H Pounder

Dear Niece,

Sincerly,

Concerned About Your Self Esteem in Houston

she know she a mud duck :shrugs: that’s why she employs all those filters.

its ok tho, long as you a good person, auntie will still love you :hug:

she know.

• free

i like peetahhhh as a housewife but all these lil bars…. i would think cynthia has a bit more aspiration for what she would like to see her husband sink their money into what with her coming from NYC and all. and i wonder how much kordell had to campaign to get on the show? i don’t think he gives one good fugg about portia or her newly acquired azzets but he looks like he likes to start shyt.

and how come cynthia has so many assistants and seemingly so little work? how many dudes does it take to put a garment in a garment bag?

• KDub

just saw a pic of Damon Dash
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    I expressed my anger about this here ish too after seeing Dame looking fresh from the gatdamn shelter yesterday.

Memphis Bleek gets to stay on the payroll…I dont even think he is a ghostwriter anymore…dont SOUND like it :coffee:

…and Dame Dash gets to be fawking HOMELESS? Yes I KNOW Dame was a pure AZZ…but fuggin really? :wtf:

@Locomotion,

^^^^^
    It makes you wonder. Or he do it as payback for what Momma Joyce & Kandi put his momma through? (just a thought but I do think Todd still feel some type of way bout some of them comments that was made)

• free

Beta says: I’m watching bring it right now and Kayla looks like C.C.H Pounder

*********************

you made me laugh and gave me away at work….

• listen2me

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

Todd was definitely less than enthusiastic about that car. I thought he was going to Phaedra her for a second and tell her to take it back 😆 Maybe he just reacts to surprises in that way :shrug:

^^^^^^
    Ohhhh I almost forgot about that youre right! Kenya is always up to some shyt. You know she gonna be feeling like :nun: When Claudia & Porsha get into next week. Thats gonna be good TV

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

How would you guys act if yall was young working at the Chik fila and the chick on the cover of Essence Magazine pull up with Miss USA 1966 in the byke seat …on a road trip…O and sum chick in the front that think she pose to get extra ice in her tea

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

Ayn one of y’all watch “Sag Harbor” on OWN last night?

It’s really not about anything. No drama. No beef. No excitement. I just love the history of it all.

• free

listen2me says: So she should be entitled is what you’re saying? Maybe that’s not her thing. I gave her props for working b/c according to the blog she’s lost.

********************

how is working as an intern entitlement?

• Locapoca

how many dudes does it take to put a garment in a garment bag?

^^^^^^
    :dead:

• Beta

I don’t think Todd wanted Kandi to buy that car for him I think he would have preferred to buy it himself

• sassyshe

User Friendly says:

———————————————————————–
    Well they do have side piece commandments and Hallmark sells side pieces card

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyR09SP9qdA&sns=em Afiya says FOH :chase:

Eleven, twelve or 13 :shrug: what difference does it make :think: she too damn flip with the lips :smh: :spank:

SHUT UP (said in Mr. Browns voice)

:hi: Sandra

:hi: Roses!!!

• luVn_liFe…

she’s a BIG 12 , why are people so surprised? To me she looks 12 almost 13 :shrug:
    is she the first BIG 12 yr old PEOPLE EVER Seen in their life??

• SugarFoot

Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd) says:

I don’t find Todd attractive but something tells me he has skills.
    Me either :no: he is too short and I like climbing trees :hump:

@ Dubb you know Bleek is Blue Squared’s nanny :yes: Who do you think is wetting the brush when she gets her hair combed :coffee:

Keesh says:

^^^^^^
    That menopausal road trip was a mess. And when Kenya mooned that car? I was so through. I was like please put that up mam People do not want to see your mid-life Crisis Azz & Puzzy :nono:

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

It’s clear that Claudia is using Kenya to get her footing on the show – and it’s also clear that Kenya is starting to get on her nerve.

I hate Kenya’s corny jokes that she doubles over laughing at… but no one is laughing except her.

And, am it juh me, or are Peter & Greg around just to gossip with their wives about what the other broads are doing? Both of those men aggravate the absolute $hit out of me.

But not as much as Herman Munster (AKA Kordell) who appears to be readily available for filming whenever they need mess.

• sassyshe

Locapoca says:

^^^^^^
    Ohhhh I almost forgot about that youre right! Kenya is always up to some shyt. You know she gonna be feeling like When Claudia & Porsha get into next week. Thats gonna be good TV

———————————————————————-
    Thats what ClaudHo said this morning that Kenya’s job is to start ish and that she does next week

Children (anybody’s) shouldn’t be ABLE to contact/communicate with grown folks, that ain’t related IMB :tea:

:zzz:

• Unshakable

@Locomotion,

Excellent point Council! There it may be! I ain’t eem think of all lat! You might be on your way to strikin gold in them thar hills! :rofl:

@Whitty,

Chile, you bet not fall down like MissCelie afta Shug left. You know erry time I see that movie I turn the channa aftah that part because ionlike what they did to Miss Sophia. :no:

Regarding Petricia,

I wonder does she have her own coin now? :think:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

KDub says:

People actually care about this?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is so true KDub!!! cause my 15 yr old son trying to keep them lil guhls off his fine, straight A student, Athlete self. He is 6’2 but very slim.. He is taller than Dad at this point and people be like wowww he is sooooo tall. He got a new girlfriend and she 17 in the 12th grade with a car. He wanted me and Dad to met her so she came over and I simply looked at her and asked…. What do you see in a 15 yr old???? She was stuck and bout to pass out.. I was giggling on the inside

Hallmark sells side pieces card

^^^^^^
    Please tell me this is a lie from the pits of hell? :no:

• MissJoanClayton

Damnnnnnm this chipotle line long as fuggggg and some yts just tried to butt in the line…not today satan :cuss:

Keesh says:

You best stand with Hand On Hips, Feet Squared out in them lines :rofl: :rofl:

Send me a Bbowl :nana:

what beta said:
    I’m watching bring it right now and Kayla looks like C.C.H Pounder

——————
    :no: 😆

listen2me says: So she should be entitled is what you’re saying?
    ________________________

hell yeah!

that’s the whole point. you better believe it. da hell is the point of having resources if the homies cant have none? :huh:

my kids can get anything Im privy to. bump that.

• Unshakable

@Carrington,

But Greg doesn’t seem to be an active participant, seaux to speak. Like, he asked his wife how did the trip geaux. This question is fair game, because it’s common courtesy and gives your mate the implication that you care. :yes:

• luVn_liFe…

TODD’S Daughter is HIS TWiN, does he have custody of her?

• KDub

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Bleek aint never done ish else tho. :rofl: Dame helped BUILD some ish. The man is out in these streets looking like a crackhead relative. Agane, Dame was an arrogant azzhole. :shrug: But damn. Can he iron lil Purple Crabgrass clothes? Something. :no: Dame needs a dental implant, some mental health services, and a damn job.

• sassyshe

Locapoca says:

Hallmark sells side pieces card

^^^^^^
    Please tell me this is a lie from the pits of hell?

———————————————————————
    Real talk they debuted it last year for Valentine’s day. I think they sell them in limited quality for holidays

• Beta

:hahaha: Dame look a fool

• Unshakable

@JC,

You know if you buy a sofritas burrito tuhday, you get a free burrito or bowl of your choice. Just sayin

• Candy Cane

__________________________________________________________
    You can tell Claudia is a hoe from her conversation with Kordell. I almost think they fawked. She talking about “dont call me after 11. Only hoes and bust downs say stuff like this. She only making herself look stupid by filming with him.

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

I don’t like that Greg doesn’t tell his wife that her inflated ego and her attitude in general plays a huge role in how she is perceived by “those girls”.

When he got into it with Peter that time Nene called him a b*tch because Nene ASKED him, “Peter, do you have a problem with me?” and then she didn’t like that he said, “Yes. I actually do.” I felt like Greg was wrong as hell and should’ve told his WIFE that she was wrong for doing what she did… and for asking for Peter’s opinion, then going off after he gave her what she asked for.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

😮
    People actually care about this?

AH PEARently so 😮

AND ION feel bad for none, that make themselves accessible to strangers :nono:
    ——
    ION feel bad when they love it or hate :nono: You can’t have it both ways.

Kids should be kids, and Parents should be parents. BUT Yall already know that ION watch this or that show so :shrug:

• listen2me

hell yeah!

my kids can get anything Im privy to. bump that.

___________________________
    But Riley is being called Mama Joyce for pimping Kandi’s pockets.

• luVn_liFe…

sofritas burrito
    ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
    What is this UNSHAKEABLE :kiss:

• whitty hutton

dame looks like the dave Chappelle crackhead character…with the white lips. damn, i can’t think of his name.

• free

listen2me says: Because her dad’s Todd and her stepmother is Kandi she should intern under Don Juan? We criticize Riley for being spoiled and we frown at Kayla working???

***************************

no because her mother and father have business and other knowledge and skills in multiple industries that can be passed on to her in lieu of whatever she may be doing today in fast food but….

:crying: :chase:

now I don’t feel so bad for wetting the brush for my girl on Saturday cuz it was a special occasion :rofl:

she still ended up looking like who shot john about an hour later :lolsign:

Sugah and Kdub
    He tours with Freeway :tea:
    :chase:

• MissJoanClayton

@Unshake, that’s why I’m here :cheer: and I eat tofu all the time, so this is hella convenient for me. I know some of these meat eaters are in line like :bite:

Unshakable says:

@Carrington,

^^^^^^
    Speaking of this, When Cynthia was telling Peter how the trip went and she was telling him about Nene and Claudia. Chile when Cynthia said “Nene told Claudia her clit had blown off” OMG when I tell you I died and waited for the lord himself to pick me up off the floor and take me through the gates. I cried real tears. Nene did not say nothing about nobodys clit being blown off :rofl: her exact words was “it has left your body” The dramatics on this show kill me softly :hahaha:

———————-
    I thought Dame was getting money with Cam’ron’s rude azz

luVn_liFe… says:

sofritas burrito
    ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
    What is this UNSHAKEABLE :kiss:

IONO BUTT EYE want two :peace:
    :bounce:

@ Carrington,
    true…true. but greg doesn’t sit in the middle of womenz convo and inject himself into the goings on of said womenz like petricia does.

• Candy Cane

@Carrington
    Thats becaus Greg is a bitch himself. For NeNe to even say that to another man to his face, shows she’s said it before. Greg should have checked NeNe. Thats not how you talk to a MAN, especially your friend’s man.

whitty hutton says:

^^^^
    Tyrone I LOVED that damn skit!! :rofl:

@ loca,
    me too! Cynthia had it all wrong and i bout died when she said it was blown off!!! :rofl:

looking like who shot john

:ghost:

Dame needs a dental implant, some mental health services, and a damn job.
    ________________________

he better get up on that Obama Care or see if Rachel Roy can hold him down :shrugs: dem his teef and gums

Joan Clayton—you know you supposed to place your order online first then just walk up to the register and pick it up. :no: that chipotle line is the devil

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

True, Whitty…

I just don’t think that a good marriage is backing up your spouse no matter what. People NEED to know when they are wrong. And even if you back them up in public, when you get home, you have to pull them up. Otherwise, you BOTH walk around looking like clueless fools.

my kids can get anything Im privy to. bump that.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Who said this? Just curious.

• KDub

But Riley is being called Mama Joyce for pimping Kandi’s pockets.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This is what KIDS do tho. :shrug: This is damn near their JOB. And to cosign somebody above as well…. Riley DOES have a smart mouth. But if Kandi aint putting her MAMA in her place in re to EVERYTHING…do we really…honestly think she gonna say or do something about RILEY? I mean really. Lets be onehunnit here. And to be extra honest…its kinda late. Riley’s mouth didnt get slick yesterday.

• KDub

I thought Dame was getting money with Cam’ron’s rude azz
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    WHO?

• luVn_liFe…

IONO BUTT EYE want two
    ~~~~

I almost like Kandi’s Shades :bounce: if they didn’t have the metal look on em :yes:

He tours with Freeway
    _____________________________

Freeway is giving a concert with Big Freedia. 😮 I do not understand why but…….

Styles P is on the bill too. I’m so confused about who their target audience is but……..

Unshakable says:

@JC,

Awwww snap! :bounce: But IONO want to go out in the :cold:
    :wail:

• free

Candy Cane says: @Carrington
    Thats becaus Greg is a bitch himself.

*********************

yall DO remember when nene left greg’s azz high and dry and we had to go through all those dramatics of him begging to get her back. he ain’t messing up his shyt NO MO. he drops her off, picks her up, folds clothes, and says yes honey, no honey, and that’s it.

• Candy Cane

AND Peter was straight up flirting with Claudia in front of Cynthia’s dingy ass :smack: Dude be cheating on Cynthia. :yes:

SOunds about right 139 :yes:

• Unshakable

@Golden Goddess,

A sofritas burrito has tofu in it. It is made to order with whatever you want in it, it just has sofritas in it. :kiss: and :love:

@DTTS,

Don’t you have an arsenal full of snick snacks? Don’t be greedy. Save some fah us nah! :rofl:

*Goes to chipotle to get dtts and luvn a sofritas burrito*

Candy Cane says:

__________________________________________________________
    ^^^^^
    was anyone else surprised that Kordell popped up as Peter’s business partner? I was like :blink: where the hell he come from? I definitely felt some chemistry with Claudia & Kordell it seemed like they had messed around or Fukked already. Something was there.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

my kids can get anything Im privy to. bump that.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Who said this? Just curious.
    _______________________________________

me. why? :scared:

but when it comes to internships, all of ours have been the children of our colleagues and vice versa. why not?

I fully believe in nepotism and the hookup. its the American way. :yes: :obama: get in where you fit in.

Freeway is giving a concert with Big Freedia

User, who is Big Freedia and how big is she? :blink: frfr

• sassyshe

SummerBaby says:

Bleek aint never done ish else tho. Dame helped BUILD some ish. The man is out in these streets looking like a crackhead relative. Agane, Dame was an arrogant azzhole. But damn. Can he iron lil Purple Crabgrass clothes? Something. Dame needs a dental implant
    ———————-
    I thought Dame was getting money with Cam’ron’s rude azz

———————————————————————-
    Dame announced that he has diabetes which is why his teeth is falling out. Jim shut that down when he tried to come for him and the other dipset needed Jim to be on the tour cause Jim owns the right to the Dipset name

• luVn_liFe…

*Goes to chipotle to get dtts and luvn a sofritas burrito*
    ~~~
    I’ve never had this or eaten at CHIPOLTE 😮

me. why?

JUST asking(don’t be scurred lol :hug: ) & I believe in Merit Based Scholarships. I go after them for our inner city children.

• luVn_liFe…

😆

• Candy Cane

_______________________________________________
    :yes: If my husband does something stupid in public I might check it right then and there depending on who’s around. But if I cant check him then when we get in the car he gonna know it.

• Beta

Who’s watching Crusty Ink tonight?

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

free says:

– – – – – –
    He’s a beyotch for marrying a f*cking STRIPPER and bringing her “up” with him, and then when SHE got money she had the f*cking nerve to make HIM sign a prenup.

free says:

Candy Cane says: @Carrington
    Thats becaus Greg is a bitch himself.

*********************

^^^^^
    :yes: Nene is the bread winner now so Greg is going to do accoding to Nene’s wishes. Like Claudia said, That’s Nene’s personal slave 😆

luVn_liFe… says:

*Goes to chipotle to get dtts and luvn a sofritas burrito*
    ~~~
    I’ve never had this or eaten at CHIPOLTE 😮
    ^^^^^^^^
    THAT right there means that hers come sto MOI :bounce:

@ Carrington,
    yesss, very true. but we all know greg ain’t gonna mess up his gravy train anymo. he’s a senior citizen…needs to make sure he got somebody to change his diapers and keep his ensure cold in the coming years.

• sassyshe

I used to love Nicki but now shes getting on my nerves with her childish antics so I am really believing SB when he said he was the one that packed up and leave. The ish is done you dont have to post convos with your girl laughing at dude, or trying to cosign on IG posts. You the same chick that say you was too grown for certain things now you got no problem being on that level but you supposed to be happy with Meek

• luVn_liFe…

THAT right there means that hers come sto MOI
    :chase: STAWP
    Being SOOO DOGGONE GREEDY!

• SugarFoot

But damn. Can he iron lil Purple Crabgrass clothes? Something.
    Nope they said the new nanny had to be bilingual and Dame didnt do the education :rofl:

Greg is content in his new role as house husband and wont be standing up to NeNe any time soon.

@DTTS :happy:

what Carrington said:
    …GTFOH! That would’ve been one day I would’ve slapped the $heyit out of a woman. You stripper, untalented, bad built manly lookin’, ex-con beyotch! I married you through ALL of your stripping and boosting arrest and now you want to know that I’m not marrying you for YOUR money?”…
    ————————–
    you know the sayin…can’t turn a ho into a housewife. obvi, Greg’s “pimp” game ain’t as skrong as he thought it was. nene wears the pants – literally – in that relationship. greg is “The Butler” in that relationship.

• sassyshe

Carrington says:

free says:

– – – – – –

———————————————————————-

But you cant blame her, he the same dude that had a bunch of side dealings that went bad and almost sent them to the po house

User, who is Big Freedia and how big is she? :blink: frfr
    __________________________

well she is a he and he is big as hell bout 6’2 at least. 😆

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Carrington- :ghost:

• TaylorMade

Beta says:

Who’s watching Crusty Ink tonight?
    ________

I want to watch :crying:
    I’m watching the Dancing Glitter Girls now. That Miami team is something else – Or Naw!!! :sideeye:

Freeway is giving a concert with Big Freedia
    ——————
    I :heart: Big Freedia

User Friendly says:

User, who is Big Freedia and how big is she? :blink: frfr
    __________________________

well she is a he and he is big as hell bout 6’2 at least. 😆

—————–

all o’ dis – :casket:

• Unshakable

@Locomotion,

At least NeNe got a slave. Ion see no man volunteering to sample Claudia’s peanut brittle or examine if her vortex is still a part of her body. :tea: :hug:

• sassyshe

TaylorMade says:

Beta says:

Who’s watching Crusty Ink tonight?
    ________

I want to watch
    ———————————————————————–
    thanks for reminding me I have to make sure I have a season pass. I wonder how long we gotta watch before they show Ceasar putting dem paws on Puma and Dutchess getting jumped

those are cool too :yes: Im tryng to put my kids on by any means necessary. dog eat dog world out here, ya know?

• sassyshe

Unshakable says:

@Locomotion,

———————————————————————-
    Tameka said that her ish done expired, too many samplers

• KDub

He tours with Freeway
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    See #140. Who? :rofl:

Even THOUGH…I will give Freeway some props. He unsung far as rappers go to me. Mr. Carter has a list just as long as P.Shytty, of folks who got screwed. Yet peepa stay listing Puffy’s “never heard from again artists”. Oh. :coffee: I fell in love when Freeway said if his kids is hungry he will snatch the damn dishes outcho kitchen. :crying1: “Even though what we do is wrooooooooong” :headphones:

Unshakable says:

@Locomotion,

^^^^^
    :hahaha: Youre right though. Has Claudia ever been married? engaged? wifed? :thinking:

• Beta

User didn’t you say you know Puma

OH :ashamed: my bad Big Freedia :ghost:

How he pronounce HIS name? 😮

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Them Tankard men shole act :homo: I mean.

:buttshake:

sassyshe says:

Unshakable says:

@Locomotion,

———————————————————————-
    Tameka said that her ish done expired, too many samplers

^^^^^
    :wail: @ expired poon! How does this happen?!?! Poons with expiration dates?!?! :wtf:

:newpost:

• sassyshe

User Friendly says:

JUST asking(don’t be scurred lol ) & I believe in Merit Based Scholarships. I go after them for our inner city children.

those are cool too Im tryng to put my kids on by any means necessary. dog eat dog world out here, ya know?

————————————————————————
    I had one during my undergrad it might not have been much but that $500 helped a little

• Bootcampgirl

___________________________
    I missed all last season. Why Puma and Cease beefin’ and who jumped Dutchess, after the 1st season I could not stand her ass…
    :waves: Afternoon all…

• KDub

You stripper, untalented, bad built manly
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Low down monkey with a BLONDE wig on.

:dead: AF @Carrington.

• Beta

I wonder why Cesar bucked on Puma

:yes:

You would love the video song with the yt dude. I know you would :rofl: :yes:
    I can’t recall the name though :thinking:
    140 who :ghost:

• Candy Cane

Big Freedia, ya best to believea
    Girl DOWN! :buttshake:

I love Shim! :yes:

Beta says:

User didn’t you say you know Puma

😆 Paul? yep. why? what he do now :facepalm:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Is Ceasar and Dutchess still in their Chris Brown/KT relationship?

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

Youre right though. Has Claudia ever been married? engaged? wifed? :thinking:
    ______________________________

Clitlessdia was married. She’s a divorcee.

User Friendly says:

EYE ain’t madatcha :fistbump:
    That’s what we supposed to do, by any means necessary :yes:

• MissJoanClayton

Whyyy didn’t I order online?? Would have saved my dumbazz seaux much time :facepalm:

• Beta

User just wondering if he and Cesar are really beefing or is it just for tv

• SugarFoot

free says:

Candy Cane says: @Carrington
    Thats becaus Greg is a bitch himself.

*********************

________
    :yes: He is happy to be a house husband :rofl: after his bankruptcy, Greg wont even raise his voice at home let alone tell Lamont to take that damn blonde wig off :rofl:

Why is Styles P and Free doing a show with Freeda 😥 Im :pray: for a old school Def Jam show. Hell EPMD was in the Chi and I wanted to catch a flight 😥

*cues Slick Rick Hey Young World* :headphones:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

:newpost: Chrissy Tiegen and Johnny Boy

• free

lovezoe says: Them Tankard men shole act :homo: I mean.

**************

i love marcus and his wife though. i honestly probably would no longer watch if they weren’t on there. i can’t wait to see the “B.C. marcus” come out chile cause that thang look like he can act a fool if he want to.

• lexdiamonz

now one thing mama diamonz don’t do is talk about chirren BUT NO GAWD honey that BUICK aint no 11 or 12 years old .. kandi need to stop selling dycks and get that chile some garcinia cambogia….. AND NO SHADE but bless her heart she kin to randi .. i mean kandi and mr royce .. i mean mama joyce and them tew don’t need to be on camera together … looks like 2 damn closed fists in the face..

fix it Jesus …..

• Crickett

Does Riley have a weave? I thought her hair was too grown, but I guess that’s what the kids are doing now.

• dmgeorge

I couldnt believe Riley was 11. I think that Kandi allows her to grow up to fast. She is a child. She is far too young to have a weave. I was still wearing ponytails in my hair at her age. I coulnt rock the latest hairstyles. My mother thought it was too grown. I also couldnt understand why is a child that age on social media? Idk imo it seems to me that Kandi allows Riley to have whatever she wants to compensate for her short comings. Also is it just me but she had a lot of hip/thigh action going on for 12 y/o……