TI buys restaurant

Atlanta's movers and shakers will have a new after-hours destination soon.

Earlier I posted photos from Omar "Slim" White's star-studded New Year's Eve bash at Vibe Restaurant & Lounge in Atlanta. Well it seems that rap mogul and businessman T.I. "Tip" Harris has added to his healthy real estate portfolio by purchasing Vibe restaurant!

Vibe Restaurant & Lounge, located at 30 Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd. in Atlanta, will be gutted, renovated and renamed Club 925, according to a source with intimate knowledge of the project.

No doubt the new spot will provide competition for Compound nightclub and other struggling after-hours clubs in Atlanta.

By venturing into the restaurant business, T.I. plans to succeed where other rappers (such as Ludacris and Sean Combs) have failed. With T.I.'s power and influence behind it, the new club is sure to a roaring success! Please remember where you read this first.

• Justin's Atlanta Restaurant Closed
  • Ludacris Closes Straits to Focus On New Airport Restaurant
  • Misa Hylton and Sarah Chapman Shun Kim Porter
  • Woman Defends Naming Her Restaurant Fat Ho Burgers
    • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

I like my beau's jacket :yes:

• luVn_liFe…

alright Now TI :partyhat: Congrats to TINY and the rest of the Harris Crew :danban:

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

I hope it works out and he can make this a very successful business venture! Cause. A lot of these celebs fail in this department.

• A.J.

Cool. :yawn:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyR09SP9qdA&sns=em Afiya says FOH :chase:

Looks nice, looks like a profitable area :yes: Good luck with it TI :cheers:

• A.J.

A lot of these celebs fail in this department.
      Yep. I believe a few can do a few things but not everything including myself.

• Vanna is the root of all evil

I don't think I will wanna go. Ppl flex to much when they attend certain establishments in the A. Stuff ain't like it used to be

• A.J.

Sandra can you get some of us in this club when it opens? I'd like to go on opening night if possible.

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

A.J I hear you. Also I think everybody never thinks out the box. They keep it so basic and generic. Clothing lines, Weaves, Restaurants/Clubs. Like it makes you think is there anything else to invest in besides these things?

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

A.J. says:

Sandra can you get some of us in this club when it opens?

:cosign: Mainly me :yes: :biggrin:

• SummerBaby

Congrats to TIP & his Fam :yes:

• A.J.

A.J. says:

Sandra can you get some of us in this club when it opens?

:cosign: Mainly me :yes: :biggrin:
      I know Sandra can get us in, perhaps a table and bottle service also. :yes:

• sassyshe

This is the problem with new clubs in Atlanta, they start off great with standards and have promotions and ish. Then they get lax and allow the riff raffs in, soon you cant go in and get out without selling like you was bathing in a weed field. Either that or DJ gets fired/leave and you have a horrible azz DJ

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

A.J. says:

Sandra can you get some of us in this club when it opens? I’d like to go on opening night if possible.

I think Slim will be promoting the restaurant when it opens. Just drop my name and doors will open for you. ;)

• MisUnderstood

Awwww shoot. Go Sandra!! We in there Roses :dance: :nun:

• MisUnderstood

I needs a goodt recap. Where's Dub at? :caution:

• SouthernBeauty

_________________________________________________

Does that mean any state Sandrita? Or just for the restaurant???!

• WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink:

A.J. says:

------------------
      I just saw my computer screen bend...Sandra you in her Flexin? :rofl:

• sassyshe

A.J. says:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
      Tell him he should do a Sandra Rose night

• KDub

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      He might try to tell me how tangled my vortex is. No thanks. :no:

• KDub

@Mis I aint been here today long enough to do a recap hun. @VDaught still doing them?

• free

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

them pusses (and busses) gots to be clean though.

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser says:

you see the related stories underneath this write up, right? :lol:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

I just saw my computer screen bend…Sandra you in her Flexin? :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :yes:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

:no: I stopped not long after you left. :thinking: I think I was silently protesting :yes: :lol:

• WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: