Myriah Pointer

An Atlanta woman is crying foul after the Atlanta Police Department initially refused to arrest her “best friend” and other women who savagely beat her over what she claims was a misplaced hamburger wrapper.

Myriah Pointer, 23, told WSB-TV she was beaten unconscious by her former friends after she accidentally sat on a Whopper Jr. wrapper.

She said the attack took place in the apartment of her former best friend’s cousin.

Pointer lamented that she was beaten “by someone you called your best friend.”

Pointer told Channel 2’s Tom Jones that she was jumped by the women when she accidentally sat on an empty burger wrapper. “Like, the wrapper of the burger,” Pointer said, demonstrating by sitting on a piece of paper. “Like, I didn’t even sit on her burger.”

Pointer suffered 2 black eyes, chipped teeth, a concussion, and numerous abrasions during the altercation that was caught on video.

“I’m more hurt emotionally than physically,” Pointer said. “I was unconscious while they were beating me.”

Pointer sent the video of the beating to Worldstarhiphop.com. The video shows Pointer, who is possibly under the influence of drugs or alcohol, refusing to leave the apartment.

No one in the room mentions a hamburger or wrapper. But one of the attackers is heard saying, “That’s why you don’t know who you pregnant by ho*.”

Pointer’s former best friend, who apparently joined in on the attack, sent Pointer an apology message expressing her regret at not breaking up the fight.

Myriah Pointer

At least 2 other people were in the room: the individual who filmed the assault and a man who sat passively on a sofa as the attack took place.

Pointer said the Atlanta police initially refused to press charges against her former friend and the other 2 women.

But the APD eventually opened an investigation after local news media showed them the Worldstarhiphop.com video of the beating.

“They need to serve time,” Pointer said. “I wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy.”

• Man orders dog to attack bride at Denver wedding
  • Crime: A Black Woman Dies in Buckhead
  • How Did 21-Year-Old Chavis Carter Get Shot In The Head While Handcuffed In A Police Car?
  • Local News: Georgia Pastor Gunned Down By Police
  • Photo: wsbtv.com

• Phrozen1der

Yikes… :blink:

• inter_loop

Petty, petty drama.

Hey Phro :cheers:

:wtf: what really happened?

• http://www.baskingglory.com Milanisti

:think: this had to be about something else, because mofos just don’t jump somebody over a burger wrapper.

• ChilePleeze

Had to be. ..I’m more mad that the one of the beaters acknowledged that the beatee was pregnant while stomping on her. …. that’s an extra charge. ….

• whitty hutton

daaaaaaaammmmmmmnnnnnn! #niggashyt
      apology my ass…yall don’ damn near beat the girl blind and senseless over a hamburger wrapper, FOH wit a TEXT apology. :no: it’s way more to it than a damn hamburger wrapper.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

Bruh…!
      :facepalm:

Damn :eek: over a hamburger :no:

• kamadiva

:hi: Good Peeple!

I would like to think the circumstances have to be MORE than a burger wrapper, but in this day and age :shrugs”. Folx have gotten killt for much less…

Damn friends sure is hard to come by damn :blink: chile ……

:phew: and they friends :huh: :blink: what is wrong these youngsters…. dumb as a bag rocks … like seriously :blink:

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

:shocked:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Damn :blink: With friends like that who needs enemies. The girl didn’t stand a chance in that fight. I’d set them hoes on fire :tea:

• Time to Waste

I saw this whole video.
      Saddest chit I’ve ever seen.
      It was a accident!

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

So they beat herpes onto her lip? Wtf is that? :confused:

Musta been bacon & cheese on it or sumn

• IMSOAMYZZN

I wanna Know what kind of Burger it was, cause AIN’T no way she was beat over a Big Mac, Whooper, Double Double, Five Star, Five Guys, White castle I mean Let me know

Time whers the whole video?

Sound like a bunch of rats :blink:

• Blanche Devereaux

They BEEN wanting to fight her just needed an excuse :facepalm:

• KDub

Jesus. Jesus if you lurking…. fix me. Cause the ONLY thing I took from this was:

“That’s why you don’t know who you pregnant by ho.”

:crying1:

so she can’t press charges … I’m lost :blink:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

man who sat passively on a sofa as the attack took place.

****

He sat there holding a baby and didn’t even acknowledge the beating going on.

These girls talk/sound just like my country azz cousin. :lol:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

UFO – the video is above in the post :yes:

Blanche Devereaux says:

They BEEN wanting to fight her just needed an excuse
      _________

This seems to make more sense cause that description of the situation got me like :huh:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

“That’s why you don’t know who you pregnant by ho*.”
      ==============
      AND they knew she was pregnant? Cover them in honey and let the fire ants have at them.

Buttercup says:

“That’s why you don’t know who you pregnant by ho*.”
      ==============

• Phrozen1der

@Dymond :cheers:

• San ah make ya dance

Girl they hated you :yes: Point blank. They been waiting to beat that azz. People can be so evil and callous. I’d make sure they go to jail :tea:

• Blanche Devereaux

@Jenie I used to ride around with bishes like this in high school sadly…they used to turn on everybody for nothing…Hoodrats who love to fight. Whatever it was about Im sure it didn’t warrant that type of beating. These hoes are mentally ill.

• Vanna is the root of all evil

As my grandma used to say “good gracious of life” who does that???

• SugarFoot

ChilePleeze says:

_________
      :cosign:

MissHarlem says:

PEARL come here and give me some sugar :kiss: I seen your heartfelt font to me the other day. Much appreciated much :love: not sad today so progress. Thanks hun :hug:
      ********************
      Harlem-Shake! :kiss: and a :hugs: for good measure! Glad you got my message, hun!

V i thought maybe Time saw an extended version with director commentary :shame:

• Time to Waste

fameolous dot com
      The one girl is actually holding a burger in her hand and yelling at her and then it goes left

• Vanna is the root of all evil

Yall I dont have friends like that. I don’t understand non of this. U hang with ppl who ghetto and crazy and it’s all good until the beat yo azz. Then it ain’t fun no more. :no:

• kamadiva

I saw this on the news..she said it was a Burger King Whopper Jr wrapper, $1.67 and she got knocked the F out! SAD!!!!

• San ah make ya dance

Bet if they start getting thrown in jail they wouldnt jump so quick :yes: You bad til you end up with the real baddies

• Blanche Devereaux

This chit is really disturbing :no:

• sassyshe

Crackheads will fight over the drop of a dime, dumb broads shes pregnant you cant put hands on a pregnant person

• Time to Waste

They beat her for 3 hrs :no:
      I want to roll up on them heaux… try me ubishesu :box:

Blanche Devereaux says:

My goodness :phew: chile you better than me …. ain’t no way in hell would I fellowship with fools like that …. no way :nono: pool of sharks… :eek:

• KDub

So they beat herpes onto her lip? Wtf is that? :confused:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :wail:

• The Pearl!

Man, I saw this on the news this morning. SMMFH! Said they were “partying”….we know that means they had the munchies and were mad as fugg that chickie sat on one-a their snick snacks. To elevate that shyt to the level they did is INSANITY. Very troubling, but seems it’s becoming the norm. Damned shame.

• SugarFoot

________
      Yeah these youngins dont think :facepalm: They just sentenced a teen to 4 yrs in prison and 36 months of probation for helping her friend throw hot grease on someone. She didnt see that shyt coming at all :chase:

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

So wait: I didn’t see not Mary a burger wrapper, she lumped up hella quick, and lastly- who calmly sits back on the couch like she just gonna check the gram.
      You’re right Blanche. They seem like they’ve been wanting to fight her and she seem like she knew it too.

The Pearl! says:

and that’s what’s scary :no:

That was about the sorriest ass fight :facepalm: Rent A Center warrantee do not cover all that :no:

But i do like that standing ashtray :yes: been wanting one for a long time but kids would be like mommy whats dis for?

• Blanche Devereaux

@Jenie we grew up together so I just kinda fell in but once I realized what they were about :nono: cut em off quick. To this day they don’t understand why we can’t be friends

• San ah make ya dance

I have a strong dislike toward people that fight people who wont even defend themselves. Like thats not even a fight :no:

• San ah make ya dance

————-
      Wasnt it tho. Im a lil surprised at her face from that lazy fight

• kamadiva

@SugarFoot – these kids want to “Turn Up” in all the wrong ways! Turn Up you education, Turn Up at a job…

Blanche Devereaux says:

________

Just imagine them as adults :eek: um yeah …. glad you ended that :phew:

• The Pearl!

The news clip I saw, she was saying, “It was a Whopper Jr.!!!! That’s $1.69!!!!!!” There was no mention of it being an empty wrapper she sat on. I have a hard time watching violent videos and didn’t like that it was on Channel 2, therefore, I totally missed a man “sitting passively” on a sofa. Wouldn’t mind so much seeing HIM take a swift kick to the forehead. Men aren’t even upstanding or honorable any more. I HATE IT for our youth. Fuggin lost viral video generation. Damn.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

They beat her for 3 hrs :no:
      ===========
      I don’t fight children, but if I were her momma, I’d be looking for them.

San ah make ya dance says:

Didn’t hit play but was she at least talking junk ? :thinking: or did she get jumped out of the blue ?

• inter_loop

If she were white her request for an arrest wouldn’t even have to be made. I’m so sick and tired of black-on-black crime. We’re too cowardly to harm other races. Listen to rap, not one rapper beefs with a white male rapper. Shout out to Aziela Banks for taking on Iggy.

• The Pearl!

:waves: Kamadiva!!!! Chile, I’ve been looking for you!!! I made your white chicken (only SLIGHTLY modified) and IT.IT.THE.BOMB!!!!! OMG! LuV’d it!!!!!

• San ah make ya dance

————-
      Not really. She does look under the influence. Looked as if she didnt want to fight, she wouldnt get up. Girl dragged her up

• Blanche Devereaux

Somebody is gonna fawk them up in honor of this girl. Folks don’t like bullies anymore …bullying and child abuse will get you beat tf up now-a-days

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

by San ah make ya dance on Feb 27, 2015 at 11:40 am
      ——-
      Sad. I think she tried but she wasn’t expecting them to all get their licks in :no:

• Time to Waste

——————————–
      I saw that, said she sat on the burger it self, than started yelling at her, they started yelling about her waking up the baby!
      NO YOU WOKE THE BABY UP!
      ohhhh g-d, I’m hot right now, how the cops look at her and not let her press charges :no:

• Time to Waste

how the cops look at her face* and not let her press charges :no:

• Dymond

what else is new? :yawn: anybody got anything they wanna discuss? :bounce:

• KDub

I agree whomever said They BEEN wanting to fight this girl. For whatever damn reason. And yes it was said she was knocked. Also indeed said something about partying, under the influence of alcohol, and a drinking game. Doesnt make it any better OR worse. But hell if YOU dont care about your fetus you expecting these girls to? Its a whole LOT of stuff going on in that write up and video. :no:

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

by The Pearl! on Feb 27, 2015 at 11:42 am
      —–
      :hi: Pearl. I agree but the sad part is that her ANDY him wouldn’t gotten beat even worse. Him because he stood up for “that hoe”. I can’t see them giving him a pass and that’s prob why he sat there.

• sassyshe

The Pearl! says:

————————————————————————-
      Sadly as Charlamagne says we live in a worldstar generation where people rather be standbys and film every incident hoping for their 15 minutes of fame

• The Pearl!

Vanna is the root of all evil says:

:thankyou: I’ve never even associated with people like these. But times are so much different — apparently.

• SugarFoot

Buttercup says:

They beat her for 3 hrs
      ===========
      I don’t fight children, but if I were her momma, I’d be looking for them.
      _________
      These heffas are in their 20s….stick and move :box:

• Dymond

If I fight a bitch, I want her ass to fight back so I can really f*ck her up…ain’t no fun slapping somebody across the head and they just letting you ( :facepalm: my friend had a fight like that…she knockin the chick upside the head and the girl just :eek: I wanted to coach her on how to beat up my own friend :rofl: )

The boy just sat there calm as ever. They probsbly do this all day everday. The camera man was already filming so he been knew what was about to happen.

Thank G-d we didnt hv camera phones & vine back in my high school days :phew:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Its a whole LOT of stuff going on in that write up and video.
      ==========
      Too muRch!

• sassyshe

Time to Waste says:

how the cops look at her face* and not let her press charges
      ———————————————————————-
      casue she probably have history and its probably not the first time her and her ratchets have gotten into it or she probably went up in the precinct calling abuse before and then eithr refusing to cooperate or they found out it wasnt true.

• Phrozen1der

” I’m so sick and tired of black-on-black crime.” <——Right! We only get upset when it's the police doing it to us.. #ButImSchleepTho :coffee:

• Time to Waste

Chit maybe she was going to PPH the next day and said phuck it, I’ll do some shots, don’t justify being beat for 3 hrs,over a burger, a man or a dutch master.

:hi: Jenie.

• Phrozen1der

@Dymond :lol: That’s not a fight, that’s a bully in that situation…

Times aint different, technology is. Rats and guttercunts have always existed.

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

They beat her for 3 hrs :no:
      ===========
      I don’t fight children, but if I were her momma, I’d be looking for them.
      —–
      Did they hold her hostage? I mean how to you just sit somewhere for 3 hours getting beat? (Unless she was unconscious for the whole time I don’t understand) Soooo many many many questions…. :think:

Anywho, I don’t have much for convo today. I’m just chilling and lurking for the most part.

San ah make ya dance says:

*************
      Key word “people” — whole ganga dem bitches against that one girl. Let it turn around on any ONE of them and they’d be crying for their damned mommy. Sorry ass excuses for women, girls, females, human beings. Rat bitches.

• babytokyo

If you listen closely they said thieving a** ho. So I assume they accused her of stealing. I’m pretty sure they didn’t think she stole no hamburger paper ????

• kamadiva

The Pearl! says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:hug:

I made a pot on Saturday and before it was simmering good, the pot was licked clean! Glad you liked it!

They done gave her a china man mustache :kona:

Musta tried to squeeze the burger out her mouth.

Thank G-d we didnt hv camera phones & vine back in my high school days :phew:
      ——-
      Yessss @ User :nun: thank him
      Cuz if a 16 year old me would’ve had Facebook :nono: you mean I can meet n*ggas from anywhere?? :eek: :yahoo:

• KDub

And sad-lee WHATEVER drinking game they was playing I think it is safe to say as slow and as non-responsive that Myriah was. She lost that game. :no: Not only did she lose, She musta been dranking brown. It makes you laid back and mellow. Them other bishes was on Ciroc.

• San ah make ya dance

Times aint different, technology is. Rats and guttercunts have always existed.
      ————-
      :thankyou: And showing their slowness. I mean cant you see people are getting locked up behind their videos?

• San ah make ya dance

————-
      Straight up. She sluggish and they hype

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0TMzDWwIj7Y Nancy Drew Wears Prada :nun: …that’s all. :tea:

and a man who sat passively on a sofa as the attack took place
      ______________________________

:blink:
      is this the granddeddy from the family who beat the baby yesterday? :kona:

• Time to Waste

—————————–
      She said she blacked out, woke up and they were still beating on her :no:
      The write up also mentions she was concussed

wait… they KNEW she was pregnant when they beat her? :shocked:

guttercunts:hahaha:

Let’s try again
      Guttercunts :hahaha:

• San ah make ya dance

is this the granddeddy from the family who beat the baby yesterday?
      ————–
      :dead: That made me mad too. I told her to stop beating that boy, giving him all those bruises :oldman: But you aint did shyt for your grandchild. Man my granny would beat you herself and take yo child :no:

:chase: Nan gone nah! :rofl:

• The Pearl!

:hi: @YouIsPetty (for the life of me I keep forgetting your original screen name). But if he’s a man (those girls looked spindly to me), he could have stopped it, no?

• MissArtist

Jealous…and these hood ninjas and ninja-ettes are getting more callous and sociopathic by the second. Very sad.

• Dymond

is this the granddeddy from the family who beat the baby yesterday?
      ——–
      :rofl: you was right to get in the kona after that Nancy

• Phrozen1der

Furthermore she was pregnant and drinking, or am I misinterpreting?? :blink:

• Dymond

@YouIsPetty (for the life of me I keep forgetting your original screen name)
      ——-
      Uh oh :popcorn:

• KDub

No Phro. She was drinking while knocked. Not just drinking. Binge drinking

This story has too many plot holes Phro :lol:

User Friendly says:

Times aint different, technology is. Rats and guttercunts have always existed.
      ________
      TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE!

so did they think she was tryna conceal a burger by sitting on it????

….dang! now i want a burger…. 5 guys? :think: or ben’s chili bowl? :think:

• kamadiva

Yea…that grandeddy needs to be locked up with the rest of them!

while knocked
      ———
      My friend says this to mean she was sleeping…ex: I was knocked when you called me. :blink: I’m like, knocked out?
      a different friend, not the bully :lol:

Makers Mark or Crown Royal chick right-chere! :party:

and a man who sat passively on a sofa as the attack took place
      ______________________________
      :blink:
      is this the granddeddy from the family who beat the baby yesterday? :kona:
      *********
      Dammit, @Nan! Dam-mit! :hahaha: and :shame:

• Phrozen1der

@KWall @Dymond I knew it sounded funny… I’d like to think folks have more humanity than WorldStar displays.. :lol: If she was drinking, she didn’t care about her unborn child either… :blink:

“I wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy.”
      _________________________

Young Lady, these ARE your worst enemies :no:

• MissHarlem

I can’t fo this ghetto chit be it white or black. So yea about my :blunt: and drink I’m thinking about once I get off *air humps*

• Phrozen1der

@Nancy She’s a dummay.. :lol:

@Harlem I just want to nap ASAP…I have to come into the office tomorrow, I’m sleepy as FAWK!! :cries:

People can be so evil and callous.
      ________________________

No lie. but you gotta wonder what in the world kind of life have these young people lived to make them so cold :no: like, what’s really going on???? :no:

• MissHarlem

:thinking: if I should make some chilli in my crock pot when I get home. Hmmm the possibilities *drools*

*air humps*
      ———
      :love:

• Gigi26

WAT THE FCK?! :eek:

Let this had been my sister. Chile those bytches would be near dead. Like over so fukkin simple as this?!

And let me tell ya something else i’ll go upside my sis head for being around them bytches to let them do that to her cuz all it takes is ONE TIME for a bytch to show her ass and i’m grass!! I don’t mess with hoes who act up. Nothing warranted this kind of attack.

And what the hell is up with people filming fights?! This crack baby generation is something the fukk else. Trash ass kids!

I want to roll up on them heaux… try me ubishesu :box:
      ____________________________

alright… calm down Ali :lol:

It’s my Friday off :danban1:
      and yes love, chili sounds perf :thumbsup: you staying in tonight?

• SugarFoot

MissHarlem says:

_________
      :yes: with some Ritz Crackers, cheese, and sour cream :pizza:

• Phrozen1der

@Nancy :lol:

• MissHarlem

PHRO I do 3 minute naps at the desk. They work and you can keep doing three minutes during the day. Do the Malcolm X pose and have one hand on the mouse. Set the phone alarm. It looks like you’re looking at something. :rofl: thank me later

NANCY :hug:

MissHarlem says:

eating Chilli ret nah :pizza:

• KDub

Correct @Phro. What I said. You aint care either, but they still shouldnt have beat her like that.

Cosign granddaddy need to go to gel too about that baby who got beat to death. We cant eem YELL at kids around my dad. YOUR azz mess around and get beat to death. You a patriarch and abuse enabler? How does that work?

• Gigi26

Round up these useless ass dirty foots and drop em off in Syria. :yes:

• Dymond

hey Jenie :boobs: what you getting into tonight?

• SugarFoot

Gigi26 says:

WAT THE FCK?!

:cosign: Thats when you call up your aint shyt cousins and handle it yourself :yes: Sis wouldnt even know :coffee:

Dymond getting into nothing :lol: washing and braiding my daughter hair … then relaxing :yes:

• SugarFoot

MissHarlem says:

PHRO I do 3 minute naps at the desk. They work and you can keep doing three minutes during the day. Do the Malcolm X pose and have one hand on the mouse. Set the phone alarm. It looks like you’re looking at something. thank me later
      and if someone catches you, just open your eyes and say Amen :rofl:

• MissHarlem

SUGAR take out the crackers I’m doing cornbread with it :yahoo: cheese and sour cream fo sho

DYMOND :love: I’m staying in and I’m hype :lol:

• Gigi26

——————————-
      Chile i’ll have em do some real sinister shyt to these hoes. :yes: Have em taped up and piss n shyt in their mouths and all kinds of vietnam guerilla tactic type of shyt. These hoes won’t know what to do with themselves when they’re found on the side of the road. :yes:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

I did some education on this, other than the statement on the video there is no other mention of a pregnancy. Also an update said a mutual friend is trying to convince the attackers to turn themselves in. :wtf: Why have these satanic little rachets not been arrested already?

:offtopic: I’ve never had Ben’s Chili Bowl, every time I mention it someone says it’s not that good and I’m not missing anything. I want make the decision myself so next time I’m in DC I’m going…if I don’t decide to get a jumbo slice instead :pizza:

• ShadeQueen46

what is the world coming to?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

==========
      I’on even know, and if I were her momma, I wouldn’t care. Kick azz. Ask questions later :box:

• MissHarlem

SUGAR :rofl: I see I have a fellow sister in font

JENIE :chase: I’m Sooo jelly. I have a taste for it

• http://youtu.be/bQaBEm_mh5U MisTaken: So thick :buttshake: she make everybody else in the room so uncomfortable :winky:

LAWD BBQ done jumped on another person about some food :wails: Last time DTTS jumped somebody it was over some wings :pray: Let’s pray for her

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

So I finally did the research on The Dress everyone is talking about. Most of the pictures look white with gold trim but then I see where they altered the dumb lighting and it really blue with black trim. :facepalm:

• Time to Waste

alright… calm down Ali :lol:
      ———–
      My bad Nancy.

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

__________________________

:yes: I agree with every word. I’d have people thinking I need a psych evaluation based on what I’d come up with for those bytches.

Seriously doubt she has a family that has her back if she chillin in the trap house :lol:

Everybody i knew like this was unsupervised. Parents were either dead, dying, or in the streets. Yall gott remember how many young black ppl are dead and that they left kids behind.

• Gigi26

Dragons: I’m not a DC native (lived here for 5 years) but Ben’s is not that good. At all. Runny ass chili :no:

The half smokes are pretty good tho, and the cheese fries are amazing too :yes:

I was drunk so my word is fact! :lol: Go to Ben’s next door. The food is way better

In supposed to go to a party upstate but if its cold here then its Alaska there. :(

Cant stand winter babies. Its too cold to turn up! :cold: and I hate coat check!!! Ppl be having bedbugs :(

• SugarFoot

MissHarlem says:

SUGAR I see I have a fellow sister in font
      I dont play about my fam and these heffas are grown too :no:

Would beat every azz in that house one at a time with their own Rent A Center couch and have my cousins stand security :chase:

No Phro. She was drinking while knocked. Not just drinking. Binge drinking
      How Sway?? :huh:
      Baby ain’t even born yet and it has been high, beat up, hated on, ignored by the police and got a video on world star :no: I am willing to bet you it will end up coming out looking like this :shock:

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

—————————–
      She said she blacked out, woke up and they were still beating on her :no:
      The write up also mentions she was concussed

by Time to Waste on Feb 27, 2015 at 11:55 am
      /——
      So you just gonna point out the fact that Im illiterate to the post and just come here for the comments!! :chase: :hahaha:
      Pearl, I think they woulda beat his azz too. They seem like the type to hold a grudge against anyone who defends the target they are after.

• SugarFoot

The write up also mentions she was concussed
      ________
      :casket:

she was concussed
      ________
      Ole Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman face :rolleyes:

:newpost:

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

Every news cast this week has been about The Black Madame who was going around injecting silicone in azz. :facepalm:

SugarFoot says:

MissHarlem says:
      and if someone catches you, just open your eyes and say Amen :rofl:
      ***********
      :rofl: Sugar and Harlem, ya’ll just made my afternoon! :hahaha:

February 27, 2015 at 12:30 pm
      *******************
      Umph-umph-umph! :no: Menz just ain’t what they used ta be!

• KAREN

That was a straight up Jump Party. She crossed someone and they played it nice and cool. Caught her slipping and wore her out.

• Songstress

I can bet these thugs were/ are being raised fatherless. They need jail time!