Beyonce and Jay Z rental mansion

Super Couple Beyonce and Jay Z Carter-Knowles couldn’t afford to purchase their dream home for $85 million, so they settled for a dream mansion rental instead.

Blue Ivy‘s parents rented an ultra modern stucco and glass sprawling mansion in the affluent Holmby Hills area of Los Angeles for a whopping $150,000 per month!

GVs - New Appliances Delivered To Jay Z & Beyonce's 150,000 Rental Home

There is no doubt that Beyonce and Jay Z are extremely wasteful, but that gorgeous house, the lavish grounds, and the breathtaking views are worth every penny!

Bey and Jay, as they are affectionately known to their Stans, purchased top-of-the line appliances for their new love nest. The appliances were delivered on Tuesday. From what I can see in the paparazzi photos, the Whirlpool ‘Load and Go’ high-efficiency front loader washer and dryer set them back nearly $3,000 for the pair.

GVs - New Appliances Delivered To Jay Z & Beyonce's 150,000 Rental Home

Bey and Jay’s high efficiency washer and dryer will save them $15 a month in electric and water bills. The washer uses only a cup full of water on the normal cycle setting. (I know this because I had a similar one that I returned to Best Buy for a top loader that fills to the top with water on the Niagara setting.)

Whirlpool receives thousands of complaints from housewives who say their clothes stink because the stingy ration of water is not enough to rinse soap out of their clothes. Maybe that’s why Bey and Jay ordered new machines?

Photos: INFphoto.com and MLS.com

• love_22_nina

love Blue Blue she is so cute…

• SOTHERNGRL

********************
    My boss wife got rid of hers for this very reason. Clothes would stink and she didnt know why. These folks have lost it. Why I got to wash my washing machine.

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

couldn’t afford
    —–
    Lies. We had to sell our W/D set. A Samsung. The day we move we are getting a new one. Once you haves fancy one. It’s like magic.

• Gigi26

:shrugs: Nice house tho, love love love the window and open layout. Lawd I wants me a house like this some day :yes: Not exactly like this but def windows everywhere and beautiful natural views.

Hey a rental you can walk away from…a purchased home that can’t sell will set you back way more :yes:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

My LG front loader works like a dream. I love my set, like frfr :love:
    @lonesome we’re getting those huge new Samsungs for the new house. Those machines have great reviews…I know I’m lame for it but I love appliances :rofl:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

@lovezoe. Damn autocorrect. I’ve committed a blog offense already. Lawd :crying:

• SugarFoot

_________
    Sandra some folks think net worth is acutal money in the bank :hahaha: We are not supposed to say what the Carters cant afford :tape: Sure they can afford $85 mill they just made $200 mill on tour :rofl:

• aRoTh

I LOVE the 80’s “modern-retro” look of a house. It’s so Ikea’ish.

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

Ive seen these pix before :think:

• aRoTh

Samsungs

I LOVE Samsung appliances! However, I will stick with my old ass washer that shimmy’s and shakes itself around the laundry room during the wranch cycle. Hasn’t failed me yet.

• SugarFoot

Why I got to wash my washing machine.
    :oops: washed mine a couple of days ago :rofl: even have to buy tablets to clean the machine :cry:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

I’d have to be a billionaire several times over to not have an issue with paying 150k a month in rent. I love to spend money too but I can’t fathom that :no: . Must be nice.

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBee da TrapQueen.

I loveeee a house I can BREEVE in *deep sigh* :heart:

• aRoTh

User Friendly says:

Ive seen these pix before

Did they come off the set of Dreamgirls?

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

lovezoe. Damn autocorrect. I’ve committed a blog offense already. Lawd :crying:
    —-
    :rofl: I won’t nignore you THIS. Time. I Love fancy appliances. When we buy. Oh lord. I love clean looks. I like those fridges that look like they’re part of the carpentry..

• SugarFoot

aRoTh says:

User Friendly says:

Ive seen these pix before

Did they come off the set of Dreamgirls?

_________
    It does look familiar but its nice :coffee:

• Phrozen1der

Stinky clothes after washing? That’s gross.. :blink:

• aRoTh

even have to buy tablets to clean the machine

Yep. High-Efficiency my ass! We ain’t have to do all that there sh!t back in the 80s-90s and the early 2000s.

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

Phrozen1der says:

Stinky clothes after washing? That’s gross.. :blink:
    —————-
    :yes: Some Washer machines the newer ones can hold old water or build bacteria fast. That’s why they have cleaning solution for them or even specialized detergent to help eliminate it. it usually those face front washers… They can staaank!!! and fukk up some clothes!

• http://sybaris.com/index.php She_ShowOut

aRoTh says:

even have to buy tablets to clean the machine
    I love my old fashioned washer and dryer my :buttshake: smell fresh and clean!

• Gigi26

I loveeee a house I can BREEVE in *deep sigh* :heart:
    ———————-
    :happy: Me and you both :yes: I just want space and more space…walk like 3 steps to the bathroom n shyt :yes: :lol:

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

aRoTh says:

even have to buy tablets to clean the machine

———-
    exactly… The design upgrade has a major flaw… you get a cute washmachine <—ghetto azzz me, but you get the opportunity to smell like garbage if you don't spend extra to keep it sanitized… WHAYYY DA FUK YOU NEED TO SANITIZE SOMETHING YOU PUT BLEACH AND SOAP IN ERRDAY?!!

• http://sybaris.com/index.php She_ShowOut

Bey, Jay and Blue just all look so good together :thumbsup:

• SOTHERNGRL

washed mine a couple of days ago even have to buy tablets to clean the machine
    **************
    @Sugarfoot they lost me with that BS. My aunt was like and if you have never washed it before you have to use 3 tablets and there are only 4 iin the damn pack. :no: No thanks

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

DAMMMMMM OFF TO ANOTHER :cuss: MEETING…

• Yawncé

Damnit man i’d kill to be their little Rosita the housekeeper, washing Jay’s calsones :bow:

• SOTHERNGRL

Some Washer machines the newer ones can hold old water or build bacteria fast.
    ********************
    Yep :yes: My Aunt didnt know what was going on My cousin was like Ma :blink: you hear that water still swishing around

• http://sybaris.com/index.php She_ShowOut

Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBee da TrapQueen. says:

I loveeee a house I can BREEVE in *deep sigh* :heart:
    I been breeve-ing too much. I have a $200 bill this month just for providing my dog with his own personal heated patio when I leave for the day. :facepalm:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

We were discussing the kitchen for the new house and I’m showing DF what I want it to look like. I found a picture on Houzz of an integrated fridge and some cabinets told him it was damn near exactly what I want. Negro said it looked old fashioned and he wanted to be able to see the appliances because he likes the look of stainless. I had to take a deep breath to collect myself. I told him he didn’t know wtf he was talking about and said show me a pic of an old kitchen with a fly azz fridge and cabinet layout like this. I went off a little bit. I’ve spent HOURS online, going through magazines, at appliance stores researching, making folders to show the architect and builders so that the house will be exactly what everyone wants. I’m trying to bring DREAMS to life and he was trying to kill my kitchen dream when his azz RARELY cooks. He let it go, I’m getting MY kitchen and it will be fabulous :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

:think:
    That house ugly. Looks cheap and has no “personality.” Looks like an automated computer designed it to be a cheap and efficiently built as possible.

• SugarFoot

________
    :yes: wanted my cute red set and hubby was looking at me like why do u need a red washer and dryer but you're right :facepalm:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

They got a video of Naomi going off on a cameraman in Cuba :rofl:

• SOTHERNGRL

*********************
    I agree. ION like nothing about it :no: But its their money so whateves :shrug:

• SugarFoot

SOTHERNGRL says:

washed mine a couple of days ago even have to buy tablets to clean the machine
    **************
    @Sugarfoot they lost me with that BS. My aunt was like and if you have never washed it before you have to use 3 tablets and there are only 4 iin the damn pack. No thanks
    and they cost more than detergent lol

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

MOD- I’m still envisioning what I wabt, but two things I won’t compromise is the bathroom and kitchen. :nono:

Man there are some stock pictures sprinkled in there.

Sheshowout why u tryna electrocute that doggie? He gone be general tsos when it rains :(

• Crickett

If you leave your clothes in overnight after washing they will smell like mildew in the morning. My daughter told me the face towels smell like pee.

• Miany

:dead: cuz Yawnce’ killin to wash Jay-z’s CALLSONES :rofl:

aRoTh says:

Samsungs

^^ :cheers: Ion need an upgrade… im old school azz fugg and for MOST things, i believe it was not broke so why fix it?

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

SOTHERNGRL says:

*********************
    I agree. ION like nothing about it :no: But its their money so whateves :shrug:

I’m not a fan of modern/contemporary architecture in houses. They’re very sterile looking and don’t ever seem warm and welcoming IMO. They like it though so :thumbsup: for the Carters.

• Bootcampgirl

Anybody else hear that Bey and Jay supposed to be doing a rap album together, I heard it on the radio the other day? I can’t lie, I :heart: Bey’s foul mouth…

• http://sybaris.com/index.php She_ShowOut

__________________________
    :hi: *baller* I used to want to design and build my own…but I’m afraid mine would come looking just like what @Man described :shrug:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBee da TrapQueen.

Showshow hell naw.. that dog got human prices lolll I’m talking cash cold chit cuz my utilities 280.. :no: its posed to be 80! next wk..! :bounce:

• aRoTh

Crickett says:

__________________________

Not in an old school one. LOL Now if you leave them in there all day/overnight in the SUMMER….. :eek: :blink: :crying1: #ruint

• http://shopjealousy.com Tia

“What profit is it to a man to gain the whole world, if he loses his soul? Or what can a man give in return for his soul?” – Jesus Christ, in Matthew 16:26

• aRoTh

OTB says:

its posed to be 80! next wk..!

SO! :crying1: LOL

• Ms Peaches

Why this looks like Serenna Williams old house.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

“The Federal Communications Commission has just voted to save the internet in two party-line votes, 3-2. It would be impossible to overstate just how critical these votes taken by the commissioners today are to making the internet accessible to everyone. Those two votes were to prevent states from limiting competition in broadband service by blocking localities from developing municipal broadband services. That’s big. To go even bigger, the FCC voted to reclassify broadband and to extend to it the strongest rules to protect the internet. ”

:phew:
    You guys have no idea how big of a bullet we dodged with that one! At least for now….

• pointhimout

I hate this style house. Holmby Hills is extremely expensive. Is this considered Bel Air; I think so???? MJ’s last home (rented 100k a month) was in this area of town as well. No matter how grand they are, I don’t see them spending this kinda money on a home. You can get something much more private or at least exclusive for much less.

They’re not spending the $150k outta their pockets. I’m sure it’s being billed back to some company. Blu needs a back yard and opportunity to socialize with other privileged kids of entertainment mogul parents. They’re doing the right thing by leaving NY or at least setting up home in L.A. too.

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

This house is SO ugly and uninviting… I don’t want to live in a house where every room feels like an office building. It doesn’t look like it would ever feel like a “home”.

Now, I wouldn’t turn that MF down under ANY circumstance, but with my money, I want to feel like I live in the lap of luxury, but can take my shoes off and call it home. It just looks cold and uptight to me.

On another note – if you can pay $1,800,000.00 annually to BORROW a house, I don’t see $85 million being a problem.

• aRoTh

Tia says:

:thinking: Deem, is that you? :huh:

• SOTHERNGRL

********************
    :crying: Done opened up the lid and damn near passed the fugg out. I forgot about em. done forgot its August

• Crickett

We live in a John Wieland subdivision. After 11 years we just discovered our home was not built by JW but by the previous owner before JW came in. We have so many issues, 5 bathrooms and they all leak water, ceiling have collapsed, basement flooded. I opened up the storage room in the basement and found black mold everywhere. I want a new new house, hubby said get some bleach.

• http://sybaris.com/index.php She_ShowOut

OhTaBee da TrapQueen. says:
    I’mma put him on the stroll he gone :hump: lil dogs for money. :yes:

• aRoTh

__________________________

Set in dat washa’ and ’bout done rot tah deff. LMAO

Them booty shorts and white beata’ had to be put down didn’t they? :rofl:

• Phrozen1der

She needs to be trying to figure out who stole her edges. instead of fighting all the wrong people.. #DisplacedAnger :coffee: :rofl:

• SOTHERNGRL

OhTaBee da TrapQueen. says:
    Showshow hell naw.. that dog got human prices lolll I’m talking cash cold chit cuz my utilities 280.. its posed to be 80! next wk..!
    I’mma put him on the stroll he gone lil dogs for money.
    *********************
    Mine got her azz at the house now probably sitting on the couch, eating snacks and watching cartoons. I put the t.v on cartoons for her before I leave in the morning. :kona:

• SOTHERNGRL

********************
    There is this other famous long dead architect I cant recall his name right now :thinking: people love to say they live in his home them chits have major problems

• SOTHERNGRL

Frank Loyd Wright thats his name

• aRoTh

Crickett says:

____________________________

Custom built ain’t so custom, huh? I know somebody that had a “custom” built home. Man listen. Gaps in the furnace room. Leaking sink in the kitchen. Folks gotta crawl under the garage door b/c they won’t half open or close (pends on how you look at it). Outside wood railings must have been lacqured with termite food because they had a feast fit for some pilgrims. Crab grass in the yard. Siding was put up with that minty Elmers kindergarten paste. Then the builder had the nerve to file for bankruptcy. :facepalm:

• SOTHERNGRL

__________________________
    Set in dat washa’ and ’bout done rot tah deff. LMAO
    Them booty shorts and white beata’ had to be put down didn’t they?
    **********************
    @Aroth August in ALABAMA you know it wouldnt no hope

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

:newpost:

• SOTHERNGRL

____________________________
    (((((((((((((((((((((((
    I used to watch this show on HGTV Holmes on Homes where he had to go in and fix brand new chit that contractors have just built. When I tell you when he see some of the chit those builders have done his azz be hotter than a stolen pistol. But he would fix they chit.

• http://sybaris.com/index.php She_ShowOut

SOTHERNGRL says:

__________________________
    Mine will spin around in a circle to mark a spot, then scratch a hole in it and plop his azz down in it to get nice and comfy. Like he’s kicking his shoes off :cuss: Nothing is safe: waterbed busted, leather coaches scratched and ripped, driver side leather seat of my benz, scratched and ripped. His punishment is he gets locked in a patio the size of family room all day :smack:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

Not really, it’s just that with what the kind of house we want costs here we might as well build and get exactly what we want and more land than we would have otherwise. I found a home plan online that was almost perfect and we bought it and found an architect to modify the plans to make it uniquely ours. We thought about going semi custom because the build time is so much shorter but it’s worth the time to have a home that is OURS, specifically built to suit us.

• http://shopjealousy.com Tia

:wtf: Waste of money. House is ugly and has no character. Wouldn’t pay 150k a month for this even if I had it in the bank. :no:

• SugarFoot

Crickett says:

_________

I managed a home inspection company for years (learned a lot) and you will be surprised how many people dont get inspections because the house is new :facepalm: Builders are not “required” to be code certified in Georgia so anybody can build a damn house smdh. We inspected a new house and the roof wasn’t even attached, they just sat the shyt on the house and of course they had mold issues too because water was coming in from everywhere :no:

• http://sybaris.com/index.php She_ShowOut

________________________
    I’ve done that before semi-custom but even then…I realized that it wasn’t my fortae. Everybody ain’t able. By the end of the first meeting with the builders, I was like just gimme a fireplace, a walkin closet and a bed.

• http://sybaris.com/index.php She_ShowOut

________________________________
    That’s a damn shame :cuss:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:phew:

Hahaha! You Obamabots will believe anything they tell you. :lol: Now watch your cable and Internet bills go sky high. And don’t be surprised if this blog vanishes for violating Obama’s restrictions on political speech. You were warned. :coffee:

• Miapluck

^^^Ms. Rose is usually on the money about these political happenings especially with this Administration…Kool-Aid free…

• Divame

No pedistals for the washer and dryer lol