Jeezy celebrates daughters 1st birthday photos by Thaddaeus McAdams

Rap mogul Jay Wayne Jenkins, aka Jeezy, celebrated his daughter’s 1st birthday with African-themed royal affair straight out of Coming To America, complete with rose petals and tribal dancers and drummers. Jeezy spared no expense on his daughter’s birthday bash. He flew family and friends in from Africa and around the country and put them up in first class hotels.

Jeezy celebrates daughters 1st birthday photos by Thaddaeus McAdams

Jeezy’s adorable baby was dressed in custom-made African princess outfit. Her proud mom, a businesswoman from Africa, looked on as Jeezy posed for photos with his beautiful baby. Special invited guests included rap mogul Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, right, and his daughter Cai Bridges (not pictured).

Jeezy celebrates daughters 1st birthday photos by Thaddaeus McAdams

Other special guests included reality TV stars Kandi and Todd Tucker (who are still working on their 1st baby together); fashion designer Ryan Glover (Tameka Raymond‘s ex-husband) 2nd from right; and Mayor Kasim Reed and his 1st daughter, pictured right, among others.

Jeezy celebrates daughters 1st birthday photos by Thaddaeus McAdams

The party was held at special events venue Le Fais do-do in Atlanta on Sunday. Jeezy flew in celebrity photographer Thad McAdams of ExclusiveAccess. net to shoot the party exclusively!

Photos by ExclusiveAccess.net

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

AWWW so cute :love:

• Time to Waste

Isn’t Luda missing som :kona:

• Unshakable

That baby is adorbs :yes:

• Time to Waste

So all these men had their baby girls with them :love: :heart:

• Audacious2

Is this Jeezys 1st child? How many kids does he have? Beautiful little baby girl, just wanna squeeze those cute little cheeks. She must look like her mommy.

mogul
    —–
    Yeah

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

:think: Sad thing is….she wont remember none of it. This is a grown party disguised as a kid party! Its more for them than anything. :shrug:

Also when you set the bar that high out the gate…. when she turn 16 what is THAT party gone be? platinum plates, gold leaf cake?

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Don’t want to be a hater, so I’m not gone ask why there’s no kids. Why Kasim at every party, where’s the balloons, cake smash. The fun.

• bama_n_jersey

@Time…Not all of them..well not all of the baby girls, from what I can see.

• Time to Waste

LoveZ are you phone posting ?

• San ah make ya dance

Seem like some kids be coming out of nowhere :lol:

• Time to Waste

Bama :blink:
    the way my log in is set up :rofl:

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

I love seeing men with their daughters :heart:

• San ah make ya dance

—————
    Our kid parties always end like that :shame: No I’m not :lol: They start doing their own thing and we start doing ours. They werent that young tho

• bama_n_jersey

@Wut…I have seen that ttype of thing up here. These people have rented out an entire hall for a one year old. People all dressed up and errthang…for a 1 year old. But hey…we just people trying to make it on a dime and a Prayer.

• Phrozen1der

Aren’t all kid parties up until they’re school age for adults anyway? :shrug:

• bama_n_jersey

@Time :tea: just an observation…

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Where’s the pic of the momma?

• Unshakable

@Wut,

When she turns 16, she will get a custom made ride…..kinda like lil wayne’s daughter did. You know those kind spare no expense.

• bama_n_jersey

@Phro :yes: but we at least have something for the kids to do. I can’t open up the pictures though so maybe they had it there.

Aren’t all kid parties up until they’re school age for adults anyway? :shrug:
    ——-
    In a way, but mine are still kiddie themed. Not knocking. Them his pockets.

• bama_n_jersey

Looks nice though…and she’s such a cutie pa-tootie

Kandi husband looking likes Eddie Monster or something :thinking:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

lovezoe says:

Where’s the pic of the momma?

The blog’s search function works fine.

Good Mornting Sandra, Roses, Rosettes (newbies) and Men of SR.com :waves:
    Jeezy :love: his baby girl is a cutie pie :thumbsup:

• Locapoca

Time to Waste says:

Isn’t Luda missing som
    ^^^^^
    Cai Bella or Endocrine? :huh:

Phrozen1der says:

Aren’t all kid parties up until they’re school age for adults anyway?
    ________
    :yes: After we sing Happy Birthday and the clown leaves, we pull out the spade table :rofl:

Hey Yall :wave:

• San ah make ya dance

Yall playing out “Coming to America ” tho :tea: Yea I’m hating this – much

• bama_n_jersey

Can y’all see the other pictures?? Is it my computer only??

• IMSOAMYZZN

She looks just like him, wonder where the is???

Cause Kasim full of shyt :gay: and enjoy that money these guys be giving him …. Kasim is a socialite :tea:

• San ah make ya dance

:dead: I tell ya

• aRoTh

Cute lil girl. I haven’t looked at the pics yet(only the first one). Is anybody else concerned that the baby might get corns on her lil feet b/c she doesn’t have on some type of stocking or sock with her lil church shoes? No. Me either. :sad:

*goes to look at pics*

I :heart: Jeezy! :kiss:

• sassyshe

lovezoe says:

February 26, 2015 at 11:16 am
    ————————————————————————
    Zoe the mama is the chick that he went to Kasim masquerade ball with. Kasim aint silly, he makes sure and keeps connected with all his little rapper buddies in Atlanta to make sure they put him back in office

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

The blog’s search function works fine.
    —11
    Someone ate their wheaties

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

Beautiful little girl. A lot of people are on this Coming To America theme lately. Is the mother the same woman he was with at some other event, I forget what is was :thinking: The mayor of Atlanta stays at a party it seems…

• Phrozen1der

@Zoe :rofl:

• MissHarlem

If the mom is African then there is no coming to America theme. Just black folk having a party. I love that she African though :yes:

• aRoTh

I was just about to :huh: his doorter…….and then I read THIS…

“Her proud mom, a businesswoman from Africa”….

macs liam nairegin?

• Locapoca

Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd) says:

^^^^^^
    NOTHING can top that shyt that Alicia & Swiss Beatz did. Swiss Daddy had Simba perched on his shoulder and Swiss was looking like an Arabia oil tycoon ya hear me? :nun: They even had DMX there looking clean like he got washed up by the bathers earlier that day Nothing will top that fukkery :nono:

She is a cutie :love:

@ Sandra how far along is Eudoxie :thinking:

• SOTHERNGRL

A lot of people are on this Coming To America theme lately.
    ***********
    Blame Kandi.

• bama_n_jersey

@MOD…is that the golf cart?

IMSOAMYZZN says:

She looks just like him
    _________________________

:eek: You think so? :tea:

Which doorter is his? Maybe I need to click on more pics. Whose child is that in the white dress? Let me put on my glasses and look more closely at these pics.

• Vanna is the root of all evil

Kasim just wanna fit in with the hip hop world don’t he. He do that more than be mayor of atlanta

• SOTHERNGRL

Swiss was looking like an Arabia oil tycoon ya hear me?
    ———–
    this aint how you spell Tucan Sam :no:

bama_n_jersey says:

Can y’all see the other pictures??
    __________________________

:no: :sad:

• Locapoca

SOTHERNGRL says:

Swiss was looking like an Arabia oil tycoon ya hear me?
    ———–
    this aint how you spell Tucan Sam
    ^^^^^
    :hahaha: He has so many aliases

• Phrozen1der

“macs liam nairegin?” <——- #Petty :rofl:

—–

• KDub

hey…we just people trying to make it on a dime and a Prayer.
    ^^^^^
    $10 an hour and no direct deposit. Rush Card deposit If you lucky.

• SugarFoot

Cause Kasim full of shyt and enjoy that money these guys be giving him …. Kasim is a socialite

:cosign: & :dead:

Hey @Sandra…hey girl :waves:

Umm….we can’t see the other pics..

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Who still watches The Game aside from me?

• San ah make ya dance

Rush Card deposit If you lucky.
    —————–
    :dead:

Phrozen1der says:

“macs liam nairegin?” <——- #Petty
    _____________________________

:chase:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Rush Card deposit If you lucky.
    —————–
    No chill on this snowy day I see.

Love says:

Who still watches The Game aside from me?
    __________________________

Nobody. :tea: LOL

• MissHarlem

Rush card :shocked: nah that’s toooo fancy I need to stay a straight up NI**A and do check cashing and have them take 10% off the top :eyeroll:

• http://sybaris.com/index.php She_ShowOut

Vanna is the root of all evil says:

_________________________________
    Should we consider him the first hip-hop mayor of ATlanta? Since, he was Puff Daddy’s roommate in college. :shrug:

SOTHERNGRL says:

A lot of people are on this Coming To America theme lately.
    ***********
    Blame Kandi.

_____________-
    I didnt like her feather dress :no:

• KDub

@Take and Arof left yall a message downstairs.

lovezoe says:

Who still watches The Game aside from me?
    _______

I do :ashamed: saw it this morning

Since, he was Puff Daddy’s roommate in college. :shrug:
    ——
    I don’t know why that tidbit tickles me :rofl:

• Locapoca

MissHarlem says:

^^^^^^
    :rofl: This is just horrible when I am in line at Wal-Mart to return something and I see people do this I’m just like :facepalm: but for why? How does this even being to make sense? You paying a multi billion dollar corp. to give you your money :nono:

Love says:

Who still watches The Game aside from me?
    __________________________

Nobody. :tea: LOL
    —-
    You know you do :rofl:

KDub says:

@Take and Arof left yall a message downstairs.

going to check it out…..uno momento

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

So if that chick on RB Divas was in the same group as SevenStreeter, how old is she?

• Locapoca

SugarFoot says:

SOTHERNGRL says:

A lot of people are on this Coming To America theme lately.
    ***********
    Blame Kandi.

_____________-
    I didnt like her feather dress
    ^^^^^
    Me either I bet she got some kinda lice in her pubes from wearing that itchy looking shyt

• MissHarlem

ZOE I do but I missed last week and last night. I will catch up this weekend

lovezoe says:

Who still watches The Game aside from me?

________
    I try but Im usually sleep by the first commercial. They have completely screwed up the storyline :facepalm:

:dead: @ Rush Card Is Boo still putting money on the blogs Rush Card :crying:

lovezoe says:

I don’t know but the bytch need to always wear a bang :no:

• Vanna is the root of all evil

should we consider him the first hip-hop mayor of ATlanta? Since, he was Puff Daddy’s roommate in college. :shrug:

:stop: let’s not do that. Then chit really won’t get done. we won’t be making it out no ice storms if that happens :hahaha:

Alright chat later headed home :steer:

• Locapoca

jeniefrumdabloc says:

lovezoe says:

I don’t know but the bytch need to always wear a bang
    ^^^^^
    :lol: #meangirl

• http://sybaris.com/index.php She_ShowOut

I missed the Game…tell us what happened?

• MissHarlem

LOCA I want to counsel people when I see that. It’s just DUMB like really DUMB. :facepalm:

lovezoe says:

Since, he was Puff Daddy’s roommate in college.
    ——
    I don’t know why that tidbit tickles me
    _________
    Chile Im sure one of them got tickled as well :coffee:

• KDub

I bet she got some kinda lice in her pubes from wearing that itchy looking shyt
    ^^^^^^^
    She might got lice but not from that dress.

Chile Im sure one of them got tickled as well :coffee:
    —–

• bama_n_jersey

Looked out the window and it is Fu*$ing snowing AGAIN…I can’t…I’m tired of this weather up here…I will be so glad when me and the Fam can move back to the South.

• MissHarlem

That chick Brave is OFF. I’m a week behind in ebb divas but she is OFF. She look good for 50 though :yes:

KDub says:

I bet she got some kinda lice in her pubes from wearing that itchy looking shyt
    ^^^^^^^
    She might got lice but not from that dress
    :crying: :chase:

________________________
    Okay, I did like leaving work early yesterday :rofl: I wont’ say it again :tape:

Love says:

You know you do

I promise on EVERYTHING, I couldn’t tell you the last time I watched the Game. I honestly didn’t know it still came on. Hell, here lately I’m usually asleep by 730. I don’t see sh!t. I can’t even get into Empire like folks do. I can’t get through a whole 30 mins of LHHNY. Black Ink is a lost cause. Scandal lost me at the first episode. Now that I think about it, IDK WTH I have seen lately. World News, Jeopardy and Inside Edition. Then I’m :zzz: .

• SugarFoot

Bama we didnt even get 2inches and the city is shut down. Schools are closed and Im working from home :coffee:

look good for 50 though :yes:
    —-//

• Locapoca

KDub says:

I bet she got some kinda lice in her pubes from wearing that itchy looking shyt
    ^^^^^^^
    She might got lice but not from that dress.
    ^^^^^^
    :hahaha: Kandi annoys me anyways. Im still upset at her for putting her swollen ham hock footz in those Black Louboutin pumps. :nono:

I :love: you too @Dubb.

Chili sounds EXCELLENT! :huh: :waiting: :argue: :spank: :pizza: :koolaid:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

The photos are fixed. My apologies for the technical difficulties.

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

Aroth is a dam nut!! :rofl:

I don’t know but the bytch need to always wear a bang
    ______________________________________

How bout, I’m wearing bangs (picture Naomi’s hairstyle last night when Cookie asked her if she could play the tambourine)…..and this doctor told me “OMG! :rolleyes: You have bangs?! You look like a teenager…”. :blink: :shrug: :wail: b/c it didn’t sound like a compliment. :lol:

User Friendly says:

Aroth is a dam nut!!

Whet EYE do? :shrug:

• aRoTh

The photos are fixed. My apologies for the technical difficulties.
    _____________________________________

Was that the :obama: and the FCC beta testing YOU? :huh:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

These kids could have to school. Today is my pedicure day and I missed it because they cancelled school. Dragon13 is in here asking if she can order One Direction prayer candles… :wtf:

Kandi’s wedding was…well her reception seemed great. Kandi is a shyt stirrer and never gets called on it, that in addition to her attitude with regards to her rude money grubbing mother makes me question her character. She’s not as genuine as she attempts to seem.

• bama_n_jersey

“Y’all have a person in your life that just make you want to give up on…humanity…I do..my momma. You are 51 years old…got a husband…in bankruptcy (so you ain’t got no bills…but you just still can’t do right. I tried to help you…made a budget (before you went into bankruptcy)…helped you pay bills..and you still just. :facepalm: I use to send her money, she go straight to the casino…every “extra” dime she gets go tot he casino. So I tell her I am not sending her money for her to take to the casino. This heffa told me I can’t tell her where to spend the money if I am sending it to her…REALLY?? Okay…I stopped sending. Your cable getting turned off…guess y’all gonna be in the house talking to each other…you ain’t got gas to get to work…guess you should have kept that $20 you took to the casino. I got two kids, high ass daycare, mortgage..BILLS….trying to save so I will not fall into the cycle of my family. Everytime I turn around..you hopeless, ain’t got no money…I just get quiet on the phone now. It shows me you don’t care about me or my kids…you care about what I am doing for you.

I just quit :facepalm:
    *end rant*

• SummerBaby

Awwwww she’s a cutie :heart:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

bama_n_jersey says:

@MOD…is that the golf cart?

:yes:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

“Fox’s Empire this Wednesday drew 13.8 million total viewers and a 5.3 demo rating, rising 6 percent and a tenth week-to-week.
    That 5.3 also marks the highest rating for any network drama since Grey’s Anatomy circa September 2010.”

• SugarFoot

her rude money grubbing mother makes me question her character.
    She’s been in questinon since that claw foot table that looks like Ciara’s leg and foot :coffee:

I am feeling :listen: Luda’s song right now:
    It’s better to love and then lost than to never have loved at all
    If that was true I wouldn’t be drinking this alcohol
    Every relationship failed to take a toll on you
    Especially when you had hoes and area codes on you
    Is it easier to erase my memories
    At a point when most of my past women became my enemies?
    Some on the fence, some befriended me
    But when we see each other it’s gon’ be some weird energy
    I’m sorry that we couldn’t make it work
    Believe in your heart, I never intended to make you hurt
    Now they see me on the blogs with my new girl
    Friends talking ’bout “that’s supposed to be you, girl”

• Phrozen1der

Kasim and Diddy were roomies in almost undergrad? :lol:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

@bama Certain people you have to step away from, and when it’s a parent it’s hard as all hell to do. I’m always flabbergasted and shocked when I hear stories like this about mothers though. My mom can work my last nerve, and I had to push her about really getting her finances together, but she’s never been in my pocket and she’s just an amazing mom and grandma. I’ve seen the other side of it with people close to me, mothers that really just dgaf and it hurts my heart. I wish you peace of mind in that situation :hug:

• The Pearl!

:waves: Hey, Ya’ll. All the babies are adorable! :kiss:

Was that the :obama: and the FCC beta testing YOU? :huh:
    __________________________
    They watching :hide: I’ve done my taxes yet :bite:

• Phrozen1der

@Zoe I added every song from #Empire to my youtube workout playlist yesterday..them shyts GO HARD! :listen:

• Vanna is the root of all evil

I just quit :facepalm:

My mom is like that. Hasn’t been able to manage her money Since she divorced my dad over 20 years ago. It’s a mental prob most certain and I’ve let her and her financial struggles along with everything else go. It was bring me down

:rofl: I would have said the same thing!!! :rofl:

Lunch ideas?

Ion have no appetite but imma order something anyway

—–
    They talking about tour:

In the near future, Fox’s Empire might expand to a concert venue near you.
    The network is “certainly thinking” about sending Lucious Lyon’s artists out on tour, EW.com reports.
    RELATED Empire Recap: Break a Legacy
    Dana Walden, co-chair and co-CEO of Fox Television Group, tells the site that a live musical tour — much like the one the network did with Glee for two summers — is a definite possibility for the ratings juggernaut.
    “There’s no reason not to think of having all sorts of ancillary opportunities with this show,” Walden says.
    (Note to Fox re: those “ancillary opportunities”: Cookie Lyon’s Prison-Yard Workout: Six Weeks to a Flashable Behind. Think about it.)

Phrozen1der says:

Kasim and Diddy were roomies in almost undergrad? :lol:
    ___________________________-
    You stooopid…Diddy partied at Howard for like 2 years right? I don’t know if went to class or not? :shrug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

That baby lookin like “Who dis nigga holding me? :eek:

• Phrozen1der

@Zoe I’d go.. “Drip drop..drippity drop”!! :yahoo:

@Showout I don’t remember how long he was there, but he was an “almost” undergrad.. :lol:

• SugarFoot

So Todd and Kandi are having issues due to her bonnet and not wearing heels :facepalm: Did he not see those pigs in a blanket stuffed in those pumps a few weeks ago :rofl:

“Let’s be real. I’m not Tyson Beckford and you’re not Rihanna. When’s the last time you didn’t have the bonnet on and you put some heels on? Man have you seen a lady at night with a bonnet on? The most thirstiest dude wouldn’t get it up!”

• bama_n_jersey

@MOD & @Vanna….She Loves us…she just doesn’t care. I get that you raised me and made it work with help from family sometimes. Why do I have to pay for that though? Sometimes I feel like that’s what she thinks. I didn’t make those decisions for you. I didn’t make you sleep with a deadbeat and get pregnant with me. My aunts have even told people, “they don’t understnad why I am not helping her”… :stop: get out my pocket because you have no idea what I have been doing. I don’t tell everytime I help. I am the most giving person in the family, but when I do the only person that knows is me and the person I’m giving it to…that is a requirement for me if I’m helping you. But when you think “I have to” to give is when there is an issue. No…just because inyour eyes I’ve “made it” you don’t know my finances

User Friendly says:

Lunch ideas?

Ion have no appetite but imma order something anyway
    ___________________________

I just told somebody TODAY…..my taste buds are at a standstill. I think it’s the weather. I haven’t eaten dinner in TWO days. Dinner for me has been a Reese cup ice cream thingy. Then :zzz: . I don’t know if it’s a diabetic coma (which I don’t have da shugga’s) or what. All I’ve been seeing is the bottom of that ice cream wrapper and the insides of my eyelids. Dassit. Wake up at 11:30P like :eek: and returning calls like :cell: did you “just” call me?

:rofl: Flashes :shakebutt: :yes:

@Phro :dead: I’m going to use this on my nephew today :cell:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

________________________

Did Todd say that? :dead:

• bama_n_jersey

@Show-Out…they tell me I don’t know what to say to people. Always saying I need to think about things before I say it. WHY??? The same thing is going to get said and in the same way. I don’t know how to say it “politically correct”…Sorry…not sorry

So low.

#divorce

User Friendly says:

Lunch ideas?
    Ion have no appetite but imma order something anyway
    ________________________
    I would like :pizza: <<<<an avocado sandwich. Please and thank you.

• Vanna is the root of all evil

I’m the “giving” person in my family and about a year ago I came to blows with every one bc they always want me to give but they never give me chit. When they have it they never think of me. I rarely come around, I don’t spend the holidays with them and I don’t call. I call my mom to check on her but I think she knows I’m fed up with them

Todd aint say that but Malinda Williams’ ex hubby did.

Makhai Phifer said that

@Vanna :cosign: my situation exactly

Avocados make me gag :no:

Ive tried many times. They taste like spit :tape:

• Phrozen1der

@Showout :lol:

• SugarFoot

@ Dragon its supposed to be next weeks episode :yes: I’ve never thought he was that into her anyway :no: The other blog is saying he watches Portia but I haven’t been following the show like that. Does he stare at Portia :popcorn:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Hubby said a coworker was on the phone fussing his wife out the other day. Hubby said I told him if I was you I wouldn’t eat dinner :rofl:

bama_n_jersey says:

__________________________
    You were absolutely right. Helping someone with food and shelter is one thing…but when they expect you to pay the cable bill..is taking it too far. So, at that point whatever manner you choose to say no is justified.
    They need to check what they are asking for…and not your response. :coffee:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

I have an aunt that EVERYONE in the family goes to for money. She always gives but these also the let everyone know and throw it in your face if you piss her off type. On the other hand no one in my family will ask me for anything. I purposely give off the I’m not giving you shyt vibe because I have family members that will use you till they use you up, a d it wonte be me they use. When they want something from me they get my grandma to ask on their behalf because I never say no to her. Just recently she asked what we were doing with our old car and I know she was asking for either my cousin or my aunt.

• Phrozen1der

@User Like french kiss spit, or loogey spit? :rofl:

• SugarFoot

“I can’t believe Kandi wants me to go to marriage counseling. I know things in the bedroom have been a little tough for me and Kandi, but is it that extreme?”

Kandi blames the decline in their sex life on their struggling joint businesses. The reality star says her bank account looks good but can’t say the same for Todd.

“I don’t know why Todd is bringing up finances. ‘A Mother’s Love’ didn’t do we wanted it to do, but it’s not like we’re hurting in our pockets around here.”

Todd later tells Kandi that she should be more like Rihanna if she wants to fix their bedroom behavior:

:newpost:

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0TMzDWwIj7Y Nancy Drew Wears Prada :nun: …that’s all. :tea:

______________________________

:thankyou: sneaky. :tea:

:rofl: MOD! the baby got her “whip” ‘parked’ just so, I see! :hahaha:
    I can’t! :heart:

on topic: those lil babies are too cute for words :love:

User Friendly says: