Erich Nowsch arrest

A teenage neighbor of a Las Vegas mother of 4 who was shot during a road rage incident is in police custody.

Las Vegas police arrested Erich Nowsch, 19, on Thursday following a SWAT standoff outside his home just one block from where Tammy Meyer's lived.

Tammy Meyers

Meyers, 44, died on Valentine's Day after she was taken off life support at a Las Vegas hospital. She was shot once in the head on Thursday, Feb. 12, after she and her gun-toting son allegedly drove around their neighborhood looking for a driver who confronted her on the road earlier.

All indications are that the Meyers family and police knew Nowsch was their suspect -- even as police continued to ask the public to help identify a man in a police artist sketch who does not bare any resemblance to Nowsch.

“We know this boy,” said Meyers' husband, Robert Meyers. “I couldn’t tell you this before. He knew where I lived. We knew how bad he was but we didn’t know he was this bad.”

Meyers said his wife took on a nurturing role with Nowsch, giving him money and encouraging him to pull his pants up.

Nowsch, who was arrested on a murder warrant, has not been charged. He is being held without bond. Police are searching for a second suspect.

• Manhunt Continues in Las Vegas for Suspect Who Shot Mom of 4 in Road Rage Incident
  • Lesbian Charged With Killing Kennesaw Student During Road Rage Incident
  • A.J. Jewell’s Daughter, 15, Shot in Drive-By
  • Karma: Road rage Accident Caught On Video
    • http://instagram.com/p/xf0TD-kTEZ/ A.J.

:tea:

• http://instagram.com/p/xf0TD-kTEZ/ A.J.

“We know this boy,” said Meyers’ husband, Robert Meyers. “I couldn’t tell you this before. He knew where I lived. We knew how bad he was but we didn’t know he was this bad.”

The momma and the boy she nurtured was fukking. End of discussion.

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

You knew he was bad??? Did your wife and son try to hunt him down? Do these folk live in the trailer park?

• 4theluvof_mii

Glad it wasn't my mother he shot........ Just be glad!!!!!

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBee da TrapQueen.

Did you know your wife was that bad? Asking for a friend. :)

• KDub

The momma and the boy she nurtured was fukking. End of discussion.
      ^^^^^^^^^^
      Apparent-lee

• http://www.reverbnation.com/brandoncharlesmusic BCinKS

So why drive all around Las Vegas hunting him down with your pistol at the ready if'n he was right next door playing PS4 all the while? :huh:
      There is more to this story. :coffee:

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

This story dont make no kinda sense. Cant wait to see how they glamorize it on the ID channel. Killer Kids or whatever.

• datsmdubya2u

momma and the boy she nurtured was fukking. End of discussion.
      ^^^^^^^^^^

--------------
      :cosign:

• Ididntreallymeanit

Interesting

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

BCinKS says:

So why drive all around Las Vegas hunting him down with your pistol at the ready if’n he was right next door playing PS4 all the while? :huh:
      There is more to this story. :coffee:
      ----------------
      This is neighbor feud that escalated into this... :yes: He didn't want to say because he know the truth about the lady will come out... bet money!

• Blanche Devereaux

I just looked at my mani...my nails on FLEEEEK yall :yes:

More to this story. I don't believe none of this chit :tea:

• http://www.baskingglory.com Milanisti

The mom dropped off the daughter and told her to go in and get the son so he could :ak47: They were looking for a fight and got one :tea:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

More gone come out. Watch. All this time, the family knew, but the pigs got folks on a city manhunt. I KNEWit was more than a car accident. If there was even one.

• Miany

im confused on this one

• KDub

@Milanisti I dont think we've met. How you is? You shole is pretty. :yes:

• Ididntreallymeanit

Wut that man in your profile pic is handsome

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

This is some woman with a mid life crisis issue. He was prolly hanging out smoking and dranking with this "troubled youth" and prolly smashing too! OOOORRRR The two boys the son and the boy had a beef and the road rage was just enough to make it come to gun play...

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

Ididntreallymeanit says:

Wut that man in your profile pic is handsome
      -----------------
      Thank you...That man is my son :grill:

• datsmdubya2u

Gosh a guy 11 years my Junior said he wants to take me out..... Ummm....... What an acceptable age gap when the woman is older? :sigh: ive never dated younger... I dunno.....

Blanche post a pic.

My nails look like I work at a slaughterhouse or somewhere shucking corn or picking cotton :confused:

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0TMzDWwIj7Y Nancy Drew Wears Prada :nun: …that’s all. :tea:

_____________________________

umm, unless his pants was sagging cause he was tryna hide his glock, iont really see a correlation here :think:
      there's got to be SEW much more to this story though... :kona:

• Ididntreallymeanit

:offtopic: I loooovvvvvvveeeeeee my kindle :)

• http://youtu.be/5L1tr0PIx20 Alex

KDub says:

The momma and the boy she nurtured was fukking. End of discussion.
      ^^^^^^^^^^
      Apparent-lee
      So Mama wanted it to be over but oh boy said nah. Mama saw an opportunity for her son to kill the boy but it didn't work out that way and now Mama dead bc ole boy said if I can't have you no one can. :thinking:

and why she shoot the mom but not the son???? :think:

• whitty hutton

well, just as i suspected. but this ain't eem the WHOLE story. there's much more. that deddy and kids is lying and tryna get their lie out to the media first. they've changed the story every day since it happened. this that redneck, trailer trash shyt.

that wife was fukkin that boy and the kids found out about it.

lawd, i just got in a fight... wit a gnat! :eek: got me at my desk windmilling :karate: for my life! :phew:

• Miany

@datsmdubya... well if he is legal and personality wise does not make you feel like you are baby sitting.. i say go for it. :shrugs: whats wrong with the young ones?

• whitty hutton

what user said:
      ------------------------------------
      TWIN!!! :love: :lol: naw, fa serrus i gotta get a mani this weekend cuz this weather has dried my hands out something turrible.

• Just Looking

Just disrespectful...No comment of new post

• Locapoca

this that redneck, trailer trash shyt.
      ^^^^^^
      :lol: Am I wrong for laughing at this? :shame: Sorry If I am but yes there is definitely more to this there's some sex, drugs, betrayal, or incest that aint came out yet :yes:

• whitty hutton

@ jeni, vanna and any of the other ATL roses, yall know a good personal trainer? i'm sooo not motivated right now and need to get back on track.

• datsmdubya2u

@Looking

Awwwww.......did we leave you.... :rofl:

• Just Looking

datsmdubya2u - Yeap, but I found you. :lol:

• Blanche Devereaux

User Friendly says:

Blanche post a pic.
      .......................

I cant take no more pics til i get a new phone :crying: Thats why I aint took no selfies :(

• http://instagram.com/p/xf0TD-kTEZ/ A.J.

@ jeni, vanna and any of the other ATL roses, yall know a good personal trainer? i’m sooo not motivated right now and need to get back on track.
      Let me know too and I won't be motivated until the weather cooperates.

• http://youtu.be/5L1tr0PIx20 Alex

whitty hutton says:

__________________________
      I'll reach out to one of our other ATL roses that I know who has been working with one and has great results so far. I need to get back on track too but it's hard when you have too much going on.

• Just Looking

datsmdubya2u says:

Gosh a guy 11 years my Junior said he wants to take me out….. Ummm……. What an acceptable age gap when the woman is older? :sigh: ive never dated younger… I dunno…..
      +++++++++++++++
      acceptable
      A vehicle, preferably one you covet
      A big JOHNSON
      Nice manners

But hey dinner is dinner...harmless exchange of convo never hurt and if things work out, he can blow you back out.

:tea:

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

The momma and the boy she nurtured was fukking. End of discussion.

by A.J. on Feb 20, 2015 at 3:15 pm
      _____

Yup and she ended it.

• datsmdubya2u

@Miany

… well if he is legal and personality wise does not make you feel like you are baby sitting.. i say go for it. :shrugs: whats wrong with the young ones?

-------------------

I think personality wise is the deal breaker.... Ppl on this blog know how i am... Dis bruh dont even watch the news. :nono: Hes soooo fine tho. The only reason why i was eeem thinking about it..

• Time to Waste

I knew they knew him!
      I told you .. I told you (Boosie Daughter VC)

• sassyshe

We knew how bad he was but we didn’t know he was this bad.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------
      Then your wife shouldnt have gone looking for trouble. Bet you the wife was smashing and then she tried to turn the fam against homeboy cause he threatened to pop off bout their affair

• KDub

A big JOHNSON
      ^^^^^^^^
      Team BBD :cheer:

:newpost: on Iggy

• sassyshe

Just Looking says:

datsmdubya2u says:

Gosh a guy 11 years my Junior said he wants to take me out….. Ummm……. What an acceptable age gap when the woman is older? ive never dated younger… I dunno…..
      +++++++++++++++
      acceptable
      A vehicle, preferably one you covet
      A big JOHNSON
      Nice manners

But hey dinner is dinner…harmless exchange of convo never hurt and if things work out, he can blow you back out.

=----------------------------------------------------------------------
      Key to younger guys:

Must be over 18, preferably over 25 cause 18-24 at times is like pulling teeth
      Must have some ambition
      Must have excellent stamina :thumbsup:
      Must be willing to give you the world beyond hopping into your drawers

:newpost:

Alex, I think you'll like it :yes:

SummerBaby, how about when she was sitting on the floor :hahaha:

• whitty hutton

@ Alex
      please do...thanks! i used to be in the gym or running/bike riding 5-6 days a week, but "life" got in the day and I've been off my game for some months now. i hate feeling out of breath when i walk up a flight of stairs at work. i be like damn, when this happen?!?

• Ididntreallymeanit

How do I change my pic?

On Topic:
      They full of ish! They said the family didn't say they knew him until yesterday. FOH. I want to see how this plays out in court, why would they go looking for him that night???

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

:offtopic: It's been a slow week sexually in the Dragon household. DragonFather has been working late due to the cold and the kids have been c blocking heavily. I think I shall orchestrate a scene tonight to get us back on track...it won't be any 50 Shades type stuff because he's not into restraints on the giving or receiving end...and I want it to seem spontaneous even though I planned it :thinking:

When the whole truth of this situation comes out it's going to be crazy and end up a featured story on the ID Channel :tea:

• whitty hutton

@ yesyoumeantit :lol:
      go to gravatar dot com and create a login. u can upload pics from there to use for your gravi

• http://youtu.be/bQaBEm_mh5U MisTaken: So thick :buttshake: she make everybody else in the room so uncomfortable :winky:

I wish I was in Atl :wails: I would have sew mannie resources. Right now it is just be in my house. Holding up the fat stained banner. I been slipping a lot. Where in Unshake :bite: When I was stuck in the house I might have eaten more than I should have *wrings hands* My clothes still fit but them work pants was on overload. I put them hoes BYKE in the closet. I was like :nono: We not doing no light colors this week. All dark colors. And dresses :ghost:

• http://www.baskingglory.com Milanisti

@Milanisti I dont think we’ve met. How you is? You shole is pretty.

------------------

:bye: Thank you for the compliment. I's fine. I usually don't post, just lurk and :ha: at the comments.

• http://pinkcottonent.com JerseyMom

Mrs. Meyers probably was having sex with the boy and her son found out; or the kid could have been her drug supplier. :blink:

• http://shopjealousy.com Tia

Not trying to make light of this situation, but this is a classic example of when keeping it real goes wrong. The mother AND her son chased down this guy after being cut off in the road. And her son had a gun and threatened the dude first. He then followed them and came back and shot her. Had she had just taken that L and driven off peacefully, she would still be alive. I hate the media is trying to portray her as an innocent 'mother of 4' instead of the aggressive driver she was with her bad arse son thinking they could get away with everything. #sorryNotSorry