Amber Rose Wiz Khalifa Sebastian SPL

Rapper Wiz Khalifa is taking full advantage of his relationship with the Kardashians and their connections at gossip tabloid TMZ.com to expose his baby mama, Amber Rose, for being an unfit mother.

As you know, Wiz is divorced from Rose, who once dated musician Kanye West who is now married to socialite Kim Kardashian.

According to TMZ, Wiz is not amused that Amber Rose is winding her hips at Carnivale in Trinidad while their son, Sebastian Taylor Thomaz, is living in deplorable, 3rd world conditions at home.

If you recall, Wiz asked the courts to give him more custody over his 1-year-old son because Rose had the child living in filth and unsanitary conditions.

The rapper provided the court with photographs of dog feces littering a fenced-in patio, a knife left out on a kitchen counter top, and open garbage cans overflowing with trash.

Wiz claims Rose's dog eats the feces and licks Sebastian's face. He also implies that a 1-year-old can reach a knife sitting on a counter top.

Amber Rose

Amber Rose

Amber Rose

• Unshakable

It's 3 sides to every story: his, hers, and the truth. I wonder what her thoughts are on this? :think:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Wiz better come harder than this. Lay off tHe weed brUh. Dog poop is supposed to be outside. Just like trash. And how we don't know the trash man had not come yet? And what if she was not home and who ever takes care of the house did not pick up the poop? Either way, you flucked up. Why? Because now she'll make it so you can't come near the house. Clown. Looking like a skinny turd creep taking pictures while standing outside her windows. Ugh.

• Unshakable

Besides, parenting is an evolutionary experience. You stay learning and will live and learn as a parent. Kinda like life. :yes:

• Gigi26

Ummm Wiz needs to cut the fukk shyt and fast. You had no problem fukkin shawty, even MARRYING HER and now you want to paint her bad?! Come again bro, come fukkin again.

This dummy :facepalm:

• Gigi26

Bash can't reach that knife, but if that's a patio n shyt come on somebody clean that shyt up! Damn :lol:

That ain't got shyt to do with Amber btw :lol: That's just nasty to have dog shyt on a patio :no:

• Candy Cane

The way my bedroom look right now, my husband might have case too. I aint unpacked and I still got clothes in my hamper from when we left. :shrug:

Wiz needs more people...Dog shyt belongs outside, and thats where it is. He married a stripper, not Nancy the fawking maid... They house was probably filthy when they was together... Being that he a weed head and all... :tea:

• ms_no-no

Wiz and Amber chose each other and had a child; Amber has said nothing derogatory about Wiz other than the fact that he cheated on her. Wiz, you playing yourself because you look real phuckin foul right now... :ashamed:

• TaylorMade

But is Amber is shaking her half naked azz down in Trinidad, how is she supposed to be taking out the trash and picking up after the dogs?! :mad:

• MissHarlem

Yea so anyway bc this is a story about nothing :yawn:

I need to go back to other post and copy and paste my comments :tea: dude you sir are a lame

• http://atlNORTHonline.com DJ DCeezy

Dayum. I thought we were gonna see somethin significant

• SummerBaby

I'm sick of both of them! That's a lot of trash tho unless she recently had a party :shrug:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Wiz and his momma can have a million seats. Foh. You need more people. Amber is living her life and you mad. Go cut a record or something.

ms_no-no says:

He looking like a real dumbazz .... :tea: chile ..... whoa she nasty now :rolleyes: ninja please .... as Gigi said Fawk shyt indeed

• Gigi26

They can't hire a damn Messican to clean up that shyt?! I mean I know lots of em would rather do this than work for the cartel :yes:

Come the hell on :crying1: :hahaha:

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

This is even stupider than i thought :facepalm:

• Gigi26

Ugh I can so live in a house with an island in my kitchen , I love kitchens like that...I wonder if its an open layout in that house. Where is the patio facing?

But when they pick up the trash tho?! Cuz that shyt is open season for rats :no:

Wiz claims Rose’s dog eats the feces and licks Sebastian’s face.

You know what else dogs lick :eek: dude she white .... she gets down like that .... and you did too ..... now it's brand new ....... :crying:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Um, it don't look ANYONE trash was picked up. Did he leave the knife on the counter, was Bash home, how he get in her house? Ain't he on your too, why HE ain't home. Drug test that fool and be done with it. More and mire are punks these days. Nothing I've seen screams unfit. How bout you stop listening to them Trashians and get it together.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Thus nigga acting real lite skin-ded. Ever since he got that Lotus Flower bomb hair dye, he been acting brand new :huh:

Ol Fukk Boi!

• SipOfBria

Does Wiz not realize Amber and the whole world has pics of him doing drugs, smoking, whatever.... What Judge in their right mind is going to give him full custody. He's never sober.

what harlem said:
    Yea so anyway bc this is a story about nothing :yawn:
    ----------------------------------
    u left off the :rolleyes: this doesn't even dignify a post ANYWHERE on the internet.

• SipOfBria

And dog crap on the patio means that nobody likes to pick up that mess.. That's makes her an unfit mother?

Let's be real here :tea: Does Amber look like a person that cleans a crib... much less taking trash and shyt out ???? Nice try Wiz .... but you knew the chick was a THOT that had filthy tendencies ..... chances are you a staking nigga yaself.... Ion know no clean man fooling with a nasty unclean woman.... Not one .... and then you had the nerve to marry and knock her up....

Dude you filthy too :ha: :haha:

• MissArtist

Amber can't roll the damn trash down to be picked up? I hate nasty people who don't pick up their dog poop! The whites do that at my apartment even though they have bag dispensers for the poop like every thirty feet :mad:
    A one year old cannot reach a knife on a counter. This is going to get real ugly :tea:

• SOTHERNGRL

Did he have a problem with her housekeeping skills or lack thereof before? Also that gate with all the dog poop in fenced in if he wanted to prove somthing he should have had the baby over there in the poop. Why dont they just hire a housekeeper. :shrug:

• http://Scam-Or-Nah.com KiMi0414

It just looks like its the end of the day and she hasn't cleaned up yet. I've been to houses that look waaaaaay worse than this. Would he prefer the trash be in the house than outside? And we just coming out the holiday season so the trash may be a day behind :shrug:

• Vanna is the root of all evil

The dog poop needs to go. U traveling to all these countries and can't no one pick the poop up for u?? nasty bish

lovezoe says:

Um, it don’t look ANYONE trash was picked up. Did he leave the knife on the counter,

Can Bash even reach the counter :cryign1: guess he a little monkey and will climbed up and slit his wrist :shank: .... he is a complete idiot ... and so are those cum catcher the Kardashians

Iono but when my sons dad used to come by he would take trash, change litebulbs, fix anything broken

NOT take pictures!

• Phrozen1der

I bet you there is some female, whether it's his mother or otherwise who's telling him to do this..... :yes: #Petty

@ Sandra,

what do you think about Freud's views on homosexuality? here's some text from an article on huffpost. it's from his response to a mother who wrote him asking for help for her gay son:

Freud did not view homosexuality as a pathology. He believed everyone was born bisexual and later became either straight or gay because of the relationships with those around them. In the letter, Freud does suggest "treatment" for homosexuality may be possible, but says the result "cannot be predicted."

would you agree or disagree?

SOTHERNGRL says:

Did he have a problem with her housekeeping skills or lack thereof before?

She probably been nasty along with him too ..... :tea: IJS .... Now he want to complain .... this reeks pathetic ..... :no:

• TruGemini

Wiz had absolutely no problem with her filth when they were together. Im sure she's been like this. Hell, he look dirtier than a mofo himself #chileplease. At least that garbage was OUTside and not inside. She can't help it if the trash people ain't run yet.

AND if her house his nasty, imagine what that puss is like.... :hurl:

• Phrozen1der

@Whitty "Freud" sounds like an idiot.. :lol:

• Time to Waste

The baby live outside?
    #Petty
    Unless he is clean and sober he needs to sat down.
    Weed is STILL illegal unless you in 5 states, PA and CA isn't one of them

• http://youtu.be/COjlQLe2JV0 puppylove finally made the #dirtythirty :koolaid:

Wiz is a fool and so is his momma. She ok with his shenanigans but she ecpects Amber to sit at home. FOH Amber said she honna get this $$ while she can.

Speaking of nasty .... them crutty looking dreads in ya head :vomit:

TruGemini says:

Wiz had absolutely no problem with her filth when they were together. Im sure she’s been like this. Hell, he look dirtier than a mofo himself #chileplease. At least that garbage was OUTside and not inside. She can’t help it if the trash people ain’t run yet.
    AND if her house his nasty, imagine what that puss is like….

:tea:

:stop: Gemini! Ambers puss is glorious :yes:

• whitty hutton

this ain't finna get ugly cuz ain't nothing to base a family court filing on in these pics. I've said it before, ain't no judge gonna revise the custody order without concrete, verifiable proof of neglect or abuse. all he's doing is drawing attention to his "hostile attitude and behavior" towards the primary custodial parent which will not bode well him in the judge's eyes.

• Gigi26

Yeah whoever took these photos are petty as fukk tho :no:

• TaylorMade

Gosh yall, I wish I had a more secretive name so I can share some :gossip:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

NOT take pictures!
    -----/
    Things MEN do!

• whitty hutton

will not bode well FOR him

• Vanna is the root of all evil

AND if her house his nasty, imagine what that puss is like….

:tea:

---
    She shyt living in shyt

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Gosh yall, I wish I had a more secretive name so I can share some :gossip:
    ------
    Pretend you don't and share anywyd

Then again Amber knew he was a simp. This is what they do :tea:

• inter_loop

Why they work so hard, and so low, to make money just to be living in 3rd world conditions. Mental trash can't be cleaned money.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

Freud did not view homosexuality as a pathology. He believed everyone was born bisexual and later became either straight or gay because of the relationships with those around them. In the letter, Freud does suggest “treatment” for homosexuality may be possible, but says the result “cannot be predicted.”

Freud = Junkie!

• whitty hutton

for those that are interested, here's the full text of Freud's response to the mother who wrote him asking for help for her gay son. it's from 1935:

Dear Mrs [Redacted],

I gather from your letter that your son is a homosexual. I am most impressed by the fact that you do not mention this term yourself in your information about him. May I question you why you avoid it? Homosexuality is assuredly no advantage, but it is nothing to be ashamed of, no vice, no degradation; it cannot be classified as an illness; we consider it to be a variation of the sexual function, produced by a certain arrest of sexual development. Many highly respectable individuals of ancient and modern times have been homosexuals, several of the greatest men among them. (Plato, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, etc). It is a great injustice to persecute homosexuality as a crime – and a cruelty too. If you do not believe me, read the books of Havelock Ellis.

By asking me if I can help, you mean, I suppose, if I can abolish homosexuality and make normal heterosexuality take its place. The answer is, in a general way we cannot promise to achieve it. In a certain number of cases we succeed in developing the blighted germs of heterosexual tendencies, which are present in every homosexual in the majority of cases it is no more possible. It is a question of the quality and the age of the individual. The result of treatment cannot be predicted.

What analysis can do for your son runs on a different line. If he is unhappy, neurotic, torn by conflicts, inhibited in his social life, analysis may bring him harmony, peace of mind, full efficiency, whether he remains a homosexual or gets changed. If you make up your mind he should have analysis with me — I don’t expect you will — he has to come over to Vienna. I have no intention of leaving here. However, don’t neglect to give me your answer.

Sincerely yours with best wishes,
    Freud

P.S. I did not find it difficult to read your handwriting. Hope you will not find my writing and my English a harder task.

Wiz Khalifa Leaks Photos of His Son Sebastian’s Living Conditions
    ^^^^^
    Where HE himself used to live. Or at the very least, the lady he used to live with.

Her ass ain't wake up one day and was like, "I think Imma start living trife today. Yep. Today is the day."

• http://www.reverbnation.com/brandoncharlesmusic BCinKS

Maybe her son isn't even allowed in the kitchen? :shrug:

But the dog poop? Unless she got about 5 dogs running around, :nono:
    If you're not going to pick it up, at least have them pop in some grass where it will EVENTUALLY decompose. BUT still better than dogs poopin in the house and it be left to turn white. I've seent it.

I wonder what the tub and shower look like :tea: I had a friend on FB that clean out apartments ... he posted a picture of this chick tub :ghost: He said trust no bytch with a tub looking like this .... I freaking hollered :rofl:

then he posted a picture of some chick blinds all bent up .... Bytches with blinds like this can't be trusted :rofl: :rofl: LMAO !!!

KDub says:

Wiz Khalifa Leaks Photos of His Son Sebastian’s Living Conditions
    ^^^^^
    Her ass ain’t wake up one day and was like, “I think Imma start living trife today. Yep. Today is the day.”

:applause: :fistbump: my sentiments exactly !!!

• Time to Waste

Then again Amber knew he was a simp. This is what they do :tea:
    --------------------------
    She ready for Wiz.
    Watch, he gonna go get Bash and be handed a cup.
    Let me have your pee!
    Oh you failed, I'm not comfortable with my child being around a druggie, I thought Bash would have changed him, look at this pic of him rolling and Bash in the Mamaroo. It is why I left etc etc etc

How did she even make all that trash :thinking:
    Amber is "loose" with no real income or job skills. She is always traveling. There are all kinds of photos with her out and about, a lot of them questionable. Wiz is the breadwinner. He can always hire a nanny. If I were a judge, Amber would have a good chance of losing custody. Money talks and that bullshid walks.....

• Candy Cane

User Friendly says:

NOT take pictures!
    _________________________________________________
    Cause a REAL man gonna see that shyt and start cleaning himself...Not take no punk ass pics... Wiz just stop it. You making yourself look a like a straight BITCH! Just hire Maria to come clean up and shyt will be all goodt. :yes:

User Friendly says:

:stop: Gemini! Ambers puss is glorious

You can smell it through the screen hun :hahaha:

• http://Scam-Or-Nah.com KiMi0414

I wonder what the tub and shower look like :tea:
    :cosign:
    My mama always told me you can tell a lot about a person by how they keep their bathroom.

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

This is so bytchmade of this fool :lame: How about you look starved and filthy Wiz so you can't talk, your body is a 3rd world condition. Maybe Amber can't trust you to feed little what's his name because you're so faded you don't even know where you are. You might feed him weed brownies and shyt. Then this fool's mother is on social media acting like an antique ratchet... Shyt was all good when she was :buttshake: on his dyck, he wasn't worried about the trash or dog poop then. Go somewhere with this bs Cameron Thomaz.

But the dog poop? Unless she got about 5 dogs running around, :nono:
    If you’re not going to pick it up, at least have them pop in some grass where it will EVENTUALLY decompose.
    ---------------
    THIS! Don't have the dogs shytting on the damn patio where the people stay! That shyt is nasty!

They need a real sista living amongst em. Not these petty fukkers :no:

MissArtist says:

How did she even make all that trash :thinking:
    Amber is “loose” with no real income or job skills. She is always traveling. There are all kinds of photos with her out and about, a lot of them questionable. Wiz is the breadwinner. He can always hire a nanny. If I were a judge, Amber would have a good chance of losing custody. Money talks and that bullshid walks…..

They both keep on with the Antics ... they both can kiss Bash goodbye :bye:

• SOTHERNGRL

Does Wiz not realize Amber and the whole world has pics of him doing drugs, smoking, whatever…. What Judge in their right mind is going to give him full custody. He’s never sober.
    *******************************
    Dude got a damn tutorial on you tube bout how to roll the perfect joint. He needs to sit his lil narrow azz down somewhere.

• TaylorMade

In other news Vanilla Ice out here Burglarizing homes :lol:

• MissHarlem

WHITY exactly. This is so pointless

• Ms. YaYa

He was probably living there when those photos were taken :tea:

They both keep on with the Antics … they both can kiss Bash goodbye :bye:
    -------------------
    :yes: Sure can

• Time to Waste

------------------------
    :clap:

That is why Amber is at Carnival unbothered!

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

First off, when we're these pictures taken? Wiz so petty. And if he was trying to get people to go against her, he failed. Smdh.

KiMi0414 says:

I wonder what the tub and shower look like :tea:
    :cosign:

Pause Bathroom junkie nah !!! But the tub, toilet (that's beyond priority),and the sink ..... but my daughter got all kind of dolls and toys on my floor.... :no::

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

But the dog poop? Unless she got about 5 dogs running around, ?
    —————
    THIS! Don’t have the dogs shytting on the damn patio where the people stay! That shyt is nasty!

*******

:cosign: I was rather disgusted by the dog sh.it. Not take your kid disgusted, but disgusted nonetheless :yes:

Amber is “loose”
    ----------
    Loose how!? We have seen her with two people! So if that's loose then the whole blog is a bunch of hoes. I don't think she is loose.

• SOTHERNGRL

**************************
    was he on that :snort: when he said this. I really take what Freud says with a grain of salt. A coke head in love sexually with his Momma sooooooo uummmmm yeah.

Vdot :cosign:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Dude got a damn tutorial on you tube bout how to roll the perfect joint.

******
    I watched and took notes :ashamed:

Oh and don't come to my crib thinking it's a trash can in my restrooms.... gross ... pet peeve... I'm not throwing away nobody's sanitary napkins.... wrap that shyt up old newspaper on the side of the toilet ... wrap ya stuff in that ... and take it to the big trash can ..... and I have a nice note near the newspaper to explain how to do it :tea:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

So if that’s loose then the whole blog is a bunch of hoes.

*****

Wait, we aint? :blink:

They both keep on with the Antics … they both can kiss Bash goodbye :bye:
    _______
    That would be for the best, maybe, but Wiz would have a better chance than Amber in court. Men are getting custody more and more. She does herself NO favors.....

• bama_n_jersey

But in the picture of the island the house does not look dirty. So all this is based off of the outside...$hittt, y'all come to my house, right the hell now, you may call child services on me. I get tired of cleaning behind these two chirren all the time. I need to wash clothes, I'm starting my Spring cleaniing (early) and stuff is errwhere. Now you want me to have my outside spick and span too...man please...Folks ain't got nothing better to do. Me seeing this doesn't make me think she is unfit and me looking at her does not make me think she is nasty

Lmao. No we are NOT @Vdot....well not all the time... :kona:

and Ima tell you something else.... folks with kids with poo poo diapers :tea: chile get you two plastic (shopping bags) and wrap it up.... sit it outside my door and I will take it to the dumpster... betta not leave a shytty diaper in my trash .... outside or inside :nono:

:stop: Gemini! Ambers puss is glorious

*******

Yes it is :phew:

• http://Scam-Or-Nah.com KiMi0414

Jenie you use newspapers too? :hug: I thought I was the only one that did that.

• SOTHERNGRL

Gosh yall, I wish I had a more secretive name so I can share some
    *******************
    @Taylormade Fugg that chit yo. Change the names to protect the innocent and spill that chit. It will make you fell better. Ok, Ok I'm just nosy :oops:

Amber is “loose”
    ———-
    Loose how!? We have seen her with two people! So if that’s loose then the whole blog is a bunch of hoes. I don’t think she is loose.
    _______
    I don't know if the world can see anybody on this blog playing with their puzzy online or nah. If they recently helped wreck a marriage? If they twerk in their wedding dress and on the floor with another stripper, THEN post it for the world to see? If they are on sale to the highest bidder? If they rely on their body for money, then post the pictures of it for attention? Amber is a skank. Sorry not sorry. She has the right to be one, but that won't look good for her in a custody hearing :tea:
    I could care less about her body account, but she has no class about herself.

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

We have Valet trash service Sun-Thurs. trash shouldn't pile up, but that does not make you bad mom.

KiMi0414 says:

Jenie you use newspapers too? :hug: I thought I was the only one that did that.

:yes: My dad didn't play that shyt :nono: and I don't either.... he had all girls so.... we didn't have trashcans in restroom and we had to wrap our stuff in newspapers and take it to the big trash can ... It just stuck with me :ashamed: I'm real anal about that ..... folks be like girl wear ya trash can ..... That big one near the kitchen .... :nono: it's not in the restroom :rules:

VDot says:

:stop: Gemini! Ambers puss is glorious
    *******
    Yes it is :phew:

:rofl: why this caught me off guard :rofl:

• Time to Waste

Let me go to lunch cause :no:

• bama_n_jersey

And then how do we know when this was taken??? Maybe the trash was there after a party? Folks so simple sometimes...he needs to sit down and shut up. Then to complain about her being out at night..wel ain't that when she work? What's the difference between that and me having my daughter at the daycare 10+ hours a day while I'm at work???

Phrozen1der says:

I bet you there is some female, whether it’s his mother or otherwise who’s telling him to do this….. :yes: #Petty
    Bingo :yes: which makes him even more a bytch for following through !!!! Sucka azz nigga :no:

• Unshakable

@Jenie,

Ezackly! I will do the same and will buy a Sunday edition paper for that reason. And I will empty the trash every day during that time. Period.

• Phrozen1der

@Jenie basically...

• MissHarlem

Use the wrapper the pad came in. It already has an adhesive. No muss no fuss.

lovezoe says:

We have Valet trash service Sun-Thurs. trash shouldn’t pile up, but that does not make you bad mom.

My sister complex have this :yes: I have to take my own trash out ... Now that is the only time I really be missing a man :sad: but lawd ... I'm anal as hell bout trash nah .... I hate white trash bags too ... I don't like the way certain food looks in the bag :ashamed: and I use trash liner and an extra trash bag on top of that.... My sister be like girl you wasting bags :tea: chile bye! I keeps me a gang of trash bags just for that :yes:

• KDub

So if that’s loose then the whole blog is a bunch of hoes.
    *****
    Wait, we aint? :blink:
    ^^^^^^
    Babe. If you lurking they not talking about me. :kona:

• whitty hutton

I hope those of you who think these pics alone will cause the custody order to be revised are JOKING. no wonder family law attorneys are making a killing nowadays...talking folks money for absolutely nothing and telling them this is how you get custody - NOT.

family court ain't no joke and this is NOTHING to go to court over. there's so many steps to revising a custody order and these pics don't even scratch the surface of what is required to make it happen.

Unshakable says:

@Jenie,

Folks with trashcans in the restroom setting yaself up for a not so good odor in there :tea: nasty !

• sochlo504

Wiz needs to calm his immature ass down. As a new mom shat like this happens, the house is a mess because you don't have time to clean your body much less the house. What happened to settling things with some tricking tact? I'm disgusted.

• MissArtist

I hate white trash bags too … I don’t like the way certain food looks in the bag :ashamed:
    _____
    Oh lawd. You sound just like my mama. She calls me nasty for using clear, see through bags in the kitchen. I tell her it's country to use a big ole black 30 gallon one! :hahaha:

• Str8tUpMenace

Fluck this Oscar the Grouch azz ninja. He's just mad cuz Amber filled his live-in trash-can with actual trash. :mad:

what harlem said:
    Use the wrapper the pad came in. It already has an adhesive. No muss no fuss.
    --------------------------
    damn...u is SMART and a Leo! :lol:

VDot says:
    :stop: Gemini! Ambers puss is glorious
    *******
    Yes it is :phew:
    ^^^^^^
    It's brew-tifuh

I just realized I have a potty mouth :tea: damn !

• Str8tUpMenace

I think Wiz is mad cuz he can't share Amber's leggings anymore.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Who's marriage did she break up!? And isn't that what ig is for? You post pictures ....nevermind. You feel how you feel. I don't dislike her.

• http://sybaris.com/index.php She_ShowOut

Candy Cane says:

Wiz needs more people…Dog shyt belongs outside, and thats where it is. He married a stripper, not Nancy the fawking maid… They house was probably filthy when they was together… Being that he a weed head and all… :tea:
    :preach: I hate when folk get brand new once it's over. I left you a reply in the last post.

• Str8tUpMenace

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I just realized I have a potty mouth :tea: damn !

:welcome: to the club. :lol:

@whitty hutton
    The pics are a piece of a larger puzzle. Whenever you are building a case, you build evidence. I'm sure there's a lot that can be said about Amber. Hell, Wiz is already leaking the evidence, and that does not only include her being nasty :tea:

whitty hutton says:

what harlem said:
    Use the wrapper the pad came in. It already has an adhesive. No muss no fuss.
    ————————–
    damn…u is SMART and a Leo!

Nice try :nono: use that and a newspaper.... I don't want see any sign of a sanitary napkin nerp .... I'm a leo too :smile:

• http://Scam-Or-Nah.com KiMi0414

I tell her it’s country to use a big ole black 30 gallon one! :hahaha:
    Ummmm I use those. But I own my countryness :lol:

• Unshakable

@Jenie,

I concur. That's why I take my trash out daily. Smells like that are a no no. Especially with spring and summer right around the corner? No God Jehovah Jirah! :nono:

Str8tUpMenace says:

I think Wiz is mad cuz he can’t share Amber’s leggings anymore.
    _________

Bingo :thankyou:

I havent done laudry cuz my kids wear uniforms & school been out and its TOO cold to be going to the laundrymat. So its piled up. What time should i get my kids ready for ACS? Cuz im unfit. :tea: clearly

• zeta4lif

I feel much betta now :smoke: I was reading these comments in the barber shop and I agree with all "if she nasty, then yo azz nasty too" my daddy said only a nasty man will be with a nasty women.

@GiGi thanks for handling man azz for me, like u said I have seen every size, shape and now color in this Greek Life.'

@Kdub @Vdot I owe both ya'll a :spank: kub talking abt me and her momma because we e-nun-c-ate our words and our re-con-struck-chure
    :rofl: and VDOT got me not able to tell my "sob" story to my new e-family :angry:

Ok ya'll let me eat and get some work done I been here since 7am, its still cold outside and since this is my Friday (semi-retired :nun:) I got a second wind now :blunt: and will be out this bish in about 2 mo hrs got to get home and cook :waves:

• KDub

Supposedly Nick and Mimi marriage @Keya.

Mariah drunk ass broke up her own marriage.

• bama_n_jersey

hmmm.... :thinking: I never thought about using newspaper. I just wrap mine in the wrapper it comes in and then wrap that in toilet tissue. But I get so much newspaper and that would keep me from using all my tissue.

User Friendly says:

I have 3 bags of laundry in small trash bags in the living room ... already separated :winky: I'm not doing laundry till Sunday ... :tea: My daughter been out as well

Oan i got two baby daddies, so im loose & my cooch is emotionably unstable.

What time my court appointed nannies gone get here? :bounce:

• MissHarlem

WHITTY :lol: ijs it already comes with it and it's economical. Roll that bitch up and use the adhesive toclose wala magic.

• MissArtist

Who’s marriage did she break up!? And isn’t that what ig is for? You post pictures ….nevermind. You feel how you feel. I don’t dislike her.
    I don't know her to like or dislike her. She broke up her own marriage, and they say she was cheating with Nick Cannon when he was married to Mariah. She can post whatever she wants on Instagram, but she is a mother, and she will be judged. :shrugs:

• bama_n_jersey

**********
    :cosign:

• Candy Cane

$hittt, y’all come to my house, right the hell now, you may call child services on me. I get tired of cleaning behind these two chirren all the time. I need to wash clothes, I’m starting my Spring cleaniing (early) and stuff is errwhere. Now you want me to have my outside spick and span too…man please…Folks ain’t got nothing better to do. Me seeing this doesn’t make me think she is unfit and me looking at her does not make me think she is nasty
    ________________________________________________
    :cosign: Ive see waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse.

@ sso
    that's not how any of this works. these pics won't even make the puzzle. they show absolutely nothing about the child's living conditions related to neglect or abuse. dumpsters full of trash could be from after a party, the day before or on pickup, etc. a knife on the counter... :rolleyes: every parent in America would lose custody if that were the case. there has to be a systemic pattern of abuse or neglect. all this shows is he is stalking her and trespassing on private property...if she wants to make an issue of it.

bama_n_jersey says:

hmmm…. :thinking: I never thought about using newspaper. I just wrap mine in the wrapper it comes in and then wrap that in toilet tissue.

:spank: toilet tissue expensive these days chile ... get you some newspaper ...

• SOTHERNGRL

Who’s marriage did she break up!?
    **************
    @KEYA thats what I would love to know. And the answer bet not be Nick and Mariah cause she aint have chit to do with that. Sooooooooooo

and hell something may seep through that tissue :hide:

• http://sybaris.com/index.php She_ShowOut

:pizza:<<>life right now

• whitty hutton

and even a first occurrence of what is legally considered abuse or neglect would result in parenting classes and home visits before any thought is given to taking custody from the primary custodial parent.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Babe. If you lurking they not talking about me.

********

I hollered :rofl: :rofl:

Unshakable says:

@Jenie,
    I concur. That’s why I take my trash out daily. Smells like that are a no no. Especially with spring and summer right around the corner? No God Jehovah Jirah!

:preach: :rofl:

• KDub

Oan i got two baby daddies, so im loose & my cooch is emotionably unstable.
    What time my court appointed nannies gone get here? :bounce:
    ^^^^^^
    Same time as mine. Cause we got same scorecard. :thankyou: Nvmnd that one of mine is 20 :rofl:

• Gigi26

:shrug: Shyyt my bathroom smells glorious with my ceramic trash can :tea: :rofl:

I got my candle from Marshalls burning and it smells like vanilla heaven, yessiree bob :yes:

• http://sybaris.com/index.php She_ShowOut

:pizza: <<<jalapeno cheetos

• Str8tUpMenace

Wiz better sit his petty azz down somewhere before the judge tells Amber she can quit her "jobs" and be a stay-at-home mom. Then raise Wiz's child support and alimony.

• zeta4lif

@KDUB child that da when u and "whatshisname" quit the blog I was :angry: and :crying: at the same damn time. was so happy when u came back :kiss: gone for real nah got people waiting :bye:

MissArtist says:

_____
    Oh lawd. You sound just like my mama. She calls me nasty for using clear, see through bags in the kitchen. I tell her it’s country to use a big ole black

Clear :hide: I use the black 39 gallon :woot: it has to be 39 :yes:

I tell her it’s country to use a big ole black 30 gallon one! :hahaha:
    Ummmm I use those. But I own my countryness :lol:
    _______
    Lol. But, she's always like ooh, I hate those nasty ole see through bags.

• Unshakable

I wash clothes once a week. I have one bag and that's it. I use detergent, color safe bleach, and those beads for an extra burst of fragrance. I love my smell goods.

Has anybody been watching Book of Negroes?

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed a wani.g participation i. Black History Month? Like it's being watered down or phased out mentally?

• KDub

But Mariah was cheating on Nick with champagne and pills.

• MissHarlem

GIGI :fistbump: and I take out the trash daily but as long as it's clean don't matter how yall get there just get there

Clear :hide: I use the black 39 gallon :woot: it has to be 39 :yes:
    _____

• bama_n_jersey

@Jenie...But...but...I wrapped it up a lot...but okay :kona:

VDOT got me not able to tell my “sob” story to my new e-family

******

:rofl: :rofl: Not sure if you're aware but Whitty took your sob :trophy: yesterday. She came in here and upstaged you. You're runner up tho :yes: :rules: <--- you're certificate

• Str8tUpMenace

KDub says:

But Mariah was cheating on Nick with champagne and pills.

And then there was this ^^^^^^^^^^^^ :dead:

igi26 says:

I'm talking bout the guest restroom.... when guest come over they may not know the routine... but nah .. no transhcans in bathrooms :angry: who was that said no wirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre hangers :angry: some things are just peeves for me :phew:

• KDub

Awe @Zeta :hug: And I won't talk about my mama country grammar no more either :rofl:

• https://scontentxfp1/v/t42.1790-2/10883260_10205181477284067_1503867899_n.mp4 MisTaken: So thick :buttshake: she make everybody else in the room so uncomfortable :winky:

Let me catch up :yawn:

bama_n_jersey says:

@Jenie…But…but…I wrapped it up a lot…but okay

Not taking any chances :rules: flow may be heavy ... :rules: :rofl: :crying1:

• MissArtist

But Mariah was cheating on Nick with champagne and pills.
    ________
    :rofl: I don't think it was all Amber, or mostly Amber, but she was wrong to sleep with another woman's husband. I'm sure Wiz cheated on her too, but I'm sure she would have stayed anyway if she didn't think Nick was a better catch. He showed her tho :tea:

• IMSOAMYZZN

Wiz promotes smoking weed, :blunt:
    But has the nerve to talk about Amber.. SAD.. I feel he shouldn't have married her and gotten her pregnant, but see when your high all the damn time you never know what your really doing , I'm talking that WIZ high.. higher then your normal.. HE made the choice not to respect his marriage, cheated on her "allegedly" with twins... But Hey Kanye's unhappily married to kim, Wiz is almost unhappily divorce from Amber, Kim is "WEIRD" Amber is Doing her thang and WIZ don't like that ...

VDOT got me not able to tell my “sob” story to my new e-family

******

:rofl: :rofl: Not sure if you’re aware but Whitty took your sob :trophy: yesterday. She came in here and upstaged you. You’re runner up tho :yes: :rules: <— you're certificate
    ------------------------------------------------
    well, well...lookah here. a grand prize winner for the "ain't shyt" cape today! :lol:

**drapes cape across vdot's shoulders a la james brown**

• Str8tUpMenace

All Amber has to do is say four words to Wiz and the judge....Hair Strand Drug Test...... :coffee:

• KDub

Wiz ass broke up his marriage too. He cheated on Amber. With some sisters. He admitted it! Where you getting your info @MissArtist? J/A

• Gigi26

Right Harlem! :lol: what works for you works for you, i'd rather you throw your wrapped up pad in the trash (wrapped up in toilet paper of course) in my bathroom than in my kitchen trash :rofl: It all goes to the same place at the end of the day :shrugs:

But my only pet peeve in the bathroom is wipe the muthafukkin sink when you done washing up. I don't want to see spit, toothpaste, or water on the faucet or sink counter. Wipe that shyt up. Good too :yes: I is petty like that.

• http://sybaris.com/index.php She_ShowOut

Unshakable said:
    Is it just me or has anyone else noticed a wani.g participation i. Black History Month? Like it’s being watered down or phased out mentally?
    __________________________
    :cosign: We can't let this happen.

• whitty hutton

yall is fukkin up my soba noodle bowl wit all this talk about pads n periods n paper!!! :hurl:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

MissEtchasketch - I'm interested in your background. Are a pastors wife? A virgin? Married? Single? Kids? Age? Tell me more about yourself :popcorn:

• http://Scam-Or-Nah.com KiMi0414

I wash clothes once a week.
    I wish I could do this. I don't wash clothes until we run out of underwear. :kona:

I ain't gone never forget couple months back ... I was sitting on the porch smoking and I hear a plop ! Chile this chick above me left her trash or something up ... do you know it was a fat maggot :shock: a fat one which means that damn thang hand been feeding for a min :hurl: chile I went to leasing office on her nasty azz :mad:

• http://Scam-Or-Nah.com KiMi0414

But my only pet peeve in the bathroom is wipe the muthafukkin sink when you done washing up. I don’t want to see spit, toothpaste, or water on the faucet or sink counter.
    :cosign:
    I keep a big tube of Clorox wipes on all sinks so there's no excuse :nono:

• Gigi26

Wiz tried to do the right thing by marrying Amber and she thought he would change by becoming a husband. She was wrong. Wiz was wrong. But I think Wiz is hurt cuz he thought Amber would stick around for the bullshyt and she didn't. But the kid is what matters and methinks that no parent is better than the other in this here scenario.

flow may be heavy …

******
    This tickled me. If i see newspaper in a bathroom I'ma think it's reading material in case I didn't bring my phone in with me :lol:

Gigi26 says:

Right Harlem! :lol: what works for you works for you, i’d rather you throw your wrapped up pad in the trash (wrapped up in toilet paper of course) in my bathroom than in my kitchen trash :rofl: It all goes to the same place at the end of the day :shrugs:

If it's in newspaper I can't tell what it is :shrugs: just looks like balled up newspaper ..... I'm weird like that :no:

• Gigi26

Unshake: I watched the Book of Negroes, all 3 parts too :yes: It was very good! They made it seem like the negroes in Canada was all free but they shole wasn't!

Aminata done went through so much damn heartache and pain chile :no:

@KDub
    Yeah, but I don't think she would have cared either way if she didn't think she had a better option. I'm sure he cheated all the time. I'm sure Amber participated at times.
    @whitty hutton
    In a custody hearing, they will drag up everything about EITHER parent. Her background does not look good. Those pictures don't help.

• SOTHERNGRL

************************
    @dub eggzactly. Walked in on that chit with them twins.

VDot says:

flow may be heavy …
    ******

There is a cute little sign above the newspaper :winky: trust me you can't miss it..... :rofl: yeen got no business getting that comfortable on the toilet in my crib anyways unless ya sick ... hold that poop :rules:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

but she is a mother, and she will be judged.
    --------
    Are you a momma? Shyt by that logic, me, dubb, user, taken, otb and a whole bunch of people on here bout to get the babies snatched up. Damn. :tea:

• MissArtist

This tickled me. If i see newspaper in a bathroom I’ma think it’s reading material in case I didn’t bring my phone in with me :lol:
    ______
    :vomit:

KiMi0414 says:

:cosign:
    I keep a big tube of Clorox wipes on all sinks so there’s no excuse

:preach: I'm like this too and with kitchen sink ... oh and water on the kitchen floor :mad: and I step in it ..... and have socks on :crying:

• KDub

I wash just MY clothes. Dub20 in charge of her and her sister clothes. Dub10, when she becomes Dub12 will be in charge of her own clothes. MY mama made me PROMISE, so I vowed for them to NOT be like ME, and not know how to wash clothes til you 21 :kona:

• MissHarlem

GIGI again give me some :fistbump:

JENIE now that chit is nasty.

I can't go to bed with dishes in the sink or trash in the house. Huge :nono: for me

and my daughter forever dropping ice :crying1:

let me NOT catch up because some of these comments are freaking ridiculous. I mean seriously. I might need to do back to work because I am all for a joke but some people here seem real mean and hateful. :no: I pray every single person in this post house clean enough for the BOARD of health to eat off the floor and drink out the toilet the way some are talking. Who to say she has even been in the home recently? Folks do travel... And if she had no one there to take the trash out or clean up :shrugs: Even if that was her house it doesn't mean she should lose custody of her son. And this is coming from somebody that use bleach in EVERYTHING :lol:

________
    Nope, and that's not what my logic says. :shrugs:

Gigi26 says:

Unshake: I watched the Book of Negroes, all 3 parts too :yes: It was very good! They made it seem like the negroes in Canada was all free but they shole wasn’t!

I heard it was good ... I plan to get it when it comes on DVD :yes:

@ missartist
    these pics aren't "background" material. being a stripper is not illegal. posting nude pictures on the internet may be considered "in poor taste" but is not illegal. pictures are snapshots in time and going to parties/clubs is not indicative or proof of bad parenting. stories on blog sites about her do not constitute facts and evidence of abuse or neglect, which is what is needed to reverse or revise a custody order.

that's why I said lawyers is out here making a killing off folks running up in court based off emotions thinking that's enough to get the outcome they want. he will not be "vindicated" with this...it's laughable, and his attorney will be laughing at his dumbass behind his back and over drinks with his other attorney friends. I see it happen all the time.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    They can just take Dub10. She gonna call her sister, grandma, or aunt anyway when she get to the county facility. :rofl:

Dub10: I get ONE phone call? Let me call my sister :cell: Hello? Can you come get me? They done took me cause they said mama unfit. DUH! I know you live there too. But you are 20!

KDub says:

Chile my sister had her kids both washing clothes at 7 and 8 :rofl: she can go right .... Mines not gone fawk up my machines .... nope !!! Chile one of them kids left a pen in their clothes.... I said I told you so :yes:

• http://Scam-Or-Nah.com KiMi0414

I can’t go to bed with dishes in the sink or trash in the house.
    _____________________________
    :cosign:
    My mama told me I would get roaches if I left dishes in the sink and a full trash bag at night. So out of fear I make sure the kitchen is spotless before I go to bed.

• SugarFoot

Someone on another site said he looks nastier than the patio :rofl:

• SugarFoot

@ Sandra is ok to update my gravi now :think: I've been in time out (moderation) since this morning because I changed my email addy :cry:

MisTaken: So thick :buttshake: she make everybody else in the room so uncomfortable :winky: says:

let me NOT catch up because some of these comments are freaking ridiculous. I mean seriously. I might need to do back to work because I am all for a joke but some people here seem real mean and hateful. :no: I pray every single person in this post house clean enough for the BOARD of health to eat off the floor and drink out the toilet the way some are talking. Who to say she has even been in the home recently? Folks do travel… And if she had no one there to take the trash out or clean up :shrugs: Even if that was her house it doesn’t mean she should lose custody of her son. And this is coming from somebody that use bleach in EVERYTHING :lol:

Whew fiesty :wink: :rofl:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Lol. Listen, Amber don't deserve to have her baby snatched. I don't think she's a whore. Or loose. And really, Wiz stay on drugs. Even if it is just weed. The court is not about to give the kid to him. But I'm over it.

• SOTHERNGRL

In a custody hearing, they will drag up everything about EITHER parent. Her background does not look good. Those pictures don’t help.
    ************************
    I hate to be contrary but I think of the 2 of them Amber is the one with the least to worry about. What he has done is let what he has seen Usher and Luda do make him think he can do it too. But these 2 men have they chit somewhat together. Wiz :no:

what nakeya j said:
    -----------------------------
    igg-zackly! u gotta damn near kill a kid or show signs of psychosis/mental instability for a judge to change a custody order. and even then, there has to be a record of attempts to rectify/resolve the issues before custody is taken away.

• KDub

I can’t go to bed with dishes in the sink or trash in the house.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    At ONE time Dub20 was forever "forgetting" to do the dishes. Cause I would cook and go to my room. But let me wake up to get something to drink in middle of the night and my kitchen dirty :eek: I guess she got tired of waking up to do them. Cause I WILL wake your azz up with a spritz of water to the face.

KiMi0414 says:

I can’t go to bed with dishes in the sink or trash in the house.
    _____________________________
    :cosign:

Dad told me if you leave water around the kitchen sink and not dry it off with a paper towel ... it attract water bugs..... I believed him too.... chile I think he said that cause I'm seriously terrified of bugs.... well anything with more than 4 legs :scared:

@whitty houston
    You don't know what either attorney will do. You don't know what a judge will do. This is all speculation. I really don't care what you say about legality and snapshots in time, people judge people, and they judge them based on appearance. It might not be right, but it's true. If you ever find yourself on the wrong side of court or the wrong side of the law, you want to look as good as possible.
    Custody hearings are rarely based off of emotions. They are based off of money. He probably does not want to pay her child support. I have seen what would be considered a good mother lose her child in court to a man with more money. The person who stands to lose custody gets slandered in those cases. :tea:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

these pics aren’t “background” material. being a stripper is not illegal. posting nude pictures on the internet may be considered “in poor taste” but is not illegal. pictures are snapshots in time and going to parties/clubs is not indicative or proof of bad parenting. stories on blog sites about her do not constitute facts and evidence of abuse or neglect, which is what is needed to reverse or revise a custody order.
    ----------
    :clap: :consign:

leave it to sugar:
    Someone on another site said he looks nastier than the patio :rofl:
    ------------------------
    damn!!! :lol:

• Gigi26

Chile my sister had her kids both washing clothes at 7 and 8 :rofl: she can go right …. Mines not gone fawk up my machines …. nope !!! Chile one of them kids left a pen in their clothes…. I said I told you so :yes:
    -------------------------
    My mom taught me how to wash clothes when I hit 10..but I learned how to cook certain things earlier :yes: But I had a friend in college who didn't know how to do laundry and I taught her :yes: But I was like dang you can't wash clothes :lol:

• Phrozen1der

"I can’t go to bed with dishes in the sink or trash in the house."

I HATE dishes in the sink, and trashbags by the door.. My roommate is notorious for this shyt, I'm like bruh what's 50 more feet to walk that shyt to the dumpster after you've bagged it... :mad: I can't stand the smell of anything not clean in my crib, you can have your bedroom anyway you want it, but them common areas better look/smell like Mr. Clean vomited everywhere..

Ok it's not that serious :tea: we don't know these folks ... this shyt is for dialogue come on nah :tea:

• bama_n_jersey

Nope, and that’s not what my logic says.
    ***********
    *Turns head real fass* ala OTB....you can't even talk about it then. Not to sound harsh, but unless you cleaning up after little ones and taking care of them, how can you say what she is doing wrong?

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Cause I WILL wake your azz up with a spritz of water to the face.
    ----------
    :hahaha: poor dubb20

• SugarFoot

I can’t go to bed with dishes in the sink or trash in the house.
    Me either I have flashbacks :cry: My granny did not play back in the day. :no: Go to bed and leave her kitchen nasty, she would wake your azz up with a skillet,dust pan, garbage can :chase: whatever was close to her hand :crying:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Cause I WILL wake your azz up with a spritz of water to the face.

*******

Just evil :hahaha:

• Str8tUpMenace

If Wiz and anyone wanna base Amber's parenting on pics :shrugs: , then what about Wiz's blunt pics, and oh yea, didn't he get arrested before????? :pc:

@ miss artist:
    chile get outcho feelings pleez! :lol: my comments are based on the law, facts and my work experience in these types of matters. if u can't handle an intelligent discourse on the matter...well then I don't know what to tell you. :shrugs:

#itaintthatserious :hugs:

_______
    That's not what I have witnessed.

@Nakeya J
    I don't have a single dog in that fight :shrugs: I think they're both trife :tea:

• SugarFoot

well anything with more than 4 legs
    So u dont like Jay then huh :think:

---------
    This is exactly why I said I was over it. Somethings, unless your a parent, then you don't know.

• Just Looking

:waves: @ Jenie - Hey, you lusty wench.

When they solider said that....Thought I would die.

Chile my sister had her kids both washing clothes at 7 and 8
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    Now that is TOO early. My mama had us spoilt tho. She said she never realized I didnt KNOW how to do laundry til my bf at the time CALLED her and was like: Ms.MamaDub! This girl CLAIM she dont know how to do laundry PERIOD. I been doing it, well just b/c. But I didnt realize she aint know how to eem separate? :wtf: Is this TRUE :eek:

My ma: Yes son. It is :facepalm:

• SugarFoot

Cause I WILL wake your azz up with a spritz of water to the face.

80s baby shyt :yes:

• Unshakable

@Jenie,

If I have a bow of cerals in the milla of the nite, I will rinse it out and spray it with bleach. Then the next day I will wash it. Ion have that many dirty dishes, so it is no biggie for me. Now I will tell you something else I don't like.......a nasty mirror. If you splash something on it......wipe it up. Geez Louise! If you don't wanna clean it, what makes you think I want to? :rofl:

• Vanna is the root of all evil

We still in here? Yall still talking bout them to two fools?

• http://Scam-Or-Nah.com KiMi0414

@Jenie and those water bugs or palmetto bugs as we cal them are no joke. They are HUGE and they fly! And you can't escape them when it rains :wail:

@ miss artist:
    chile get outcho feelings pleez! :lol: my comments are based on the law, facts and my work experience in these types of matters. if u can’t handle an intelligent discourse on the matter…well then I don’t know what to tell you. :shrugs:

#itaintthatserious :hugs:
    _______
    It seems YOU are the one in your feelings. You keep coming at me, not the other way around. I don't know about your work experience and I actually don't care, but I know what I have witnessed. What have I demonstrated that I can't handle? :waiting:

Gigi26 says:

————————-
    My mom taught me how to wash clothes when I hit 10..but I learned how to cook certain things earlier :yes: But I had a friend in college who didn’t know how to do laundry and I taught her :yes: But I was like dang you can’t wash clothes :lol:

My chores was to wash dishes every other week, and I had to iron my dads work shirts :yes: chile he taught me how to iron properly :lol: and clean my room .... My mom washed all our clothes though until we moved out :yes: My mom had a huge problem with letting her kids wash clothes ..... :rofl: I do plan to let mines wash clothes eventually .... Heck little J wants to wash dishes now but nope! :nono: she not gone throw away my silver ware and break my glasses... especially my wine glasses ... :tea: I will let her get a little bigger .... I say that because I know all the dishes I broke in my parents crib growing up :ashamed:

@Jenie :rofl: I am just saying dang! I finally get to post after being back at work sick and walk into this bull. I am with you and Gigi about the dog feces. I don't even do dogs. but folks be having ulterior motives. Acting like these pictures prove she a bad parent. Then they keep fonting and suddenly she broke up 87 marriage, the byke of her neck stank, she don't use baby wipes on her coochie and Sebastian wear Velcro shoes. I mean... I guess I JUST GOT TIRED :crying1:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Anyway, this baby of mine is getting chunky. All she wanna do is eat and crack up laughing at people. Smh. She silly already.

• MissArtist

Ok it’s not that serious :tea: we don’t know these folks … this shyt is for dialogue come on nah :tea:
    ______
    THIS, I completely agree with. :tea:

JustLook :lick: Hey bewskie :happy: where ya been

^^^^^^^^^^^
    My mama aint teach us CHIT. She will tell you NOW though, what a disservice she did. Why she made me PROMISE not to let my girls be so domestically clueless. :rofl: My sister, only reason SHE knew how to do laundry was she was the oldest. But her azz couldnt cook. I couldnt do EITHER when I left home. I could bare-lee DRIVE and that is only cause Dub20 daddy taught me.

• bama_n_jersey

When me and the Mister first started living together he tried to put some wet dishes in the cabinet. I almost broke his arm off... WTH you doing?? He looking at me like I was crazy. Don't you know that makes roaches??? He just shook his head. Listen that's what I was told and that's what it is...you better dry them or put them in the damn drainer to dry

^^^^^^^^^^^
    Ju-Ju a fatty? :love:

@Jenie :rofl: I am just saying dang! I finally get to post after being back at work sick and walk into this bull. I am with you and Gigi about the dog feces. I don’t even do dogs. but folks be having ulterior motives. Acting like these pictures prove she a bad parent. Then they keep fonting and suddenly she broke up 87 marriage, the byke of her neck stank, she don’t use baby wipes on her coochie and Sebastian wear Velcro shoes. I mean… I guess I JUST GOT TIRED

Whew Whew it's all love :hug: deflate the situation cause things can get tense .......

• Unshakable

ATTENTION ROSE GARDEN, ATTENTION ROSE GARDEN! :warning:

My comments in reference to house cleanliness are in reference to my place alone. I pray I didn't come across as judgmental in my tone or remarks, as that was not my intent. If I did my apologies. I do not judge other peepa homes, because.different strokes for different folks.

Ok....carry on. Tuh (as Jenie would say) :tea:

• whitty hutton

anyhoo :rolleyes: , what else yall talmbout? I see comments about household chores while growing up.
    we had alternating weeks doing dishes. one night my older sister got mad cuz my dad used a lot of big pots and pans while cooking, so she half-assed washed everything and put 'em in the cabinet without drying them. how 'bout he woke her ass up about 3am in the morning, and had taken EVERY single pot, pan, plate, glass, etc. out the cabinets for her ass to wash. bish was mad as fukk...down there slangin shit around but she washed all of em, DRIED and put away. hands was wrinkled like a mugg the next day!! :lol:

• SOTHERNGRL

My mom had a huge problem with letting her kids wash clothes
    ***********************************
    :oops: My excuse is I had boys and they will tear chit up.

We couldn't even use the diswasher either :no: that shyt was for decoration ..... parents talking bout that run the water bill up ... I ain't gone never forget them buying that brand new diswasher to collect dust.... :tea: chile we use to hide dishes in there to keep from washing a gang shyt..... one day the jig was up :ghost:

what take said:
    "...the byke of her neck stank, she don’t use baby wipes on her coochie and Sebastian wear Velcro shoes. I mean… I guess I JUST GOT TIRED"
    ------------------
    foolish!! :hahaha:

• Just Looking

Photos above, is the little tyke living amoungst the trash?

Does BFI come once a month?

Ummm Amber they have a service that picks up poop

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0TMzDWwIj7Y Nancy Drew Wears Prada :nun: …that’s all. :tea:

:hide: from a quick glance at the outdoor photos (yuck) it appears that the stuff he's citing as HER negligence actually result from HIS absence from the home :shrug:

im'a a do-what-i-need-to-do female, BUT if you the man and you been performing the traditional male role in the home, it's gonna take me a period of adjustment to now assume my responsibilities within the home AND pickup where your rusty arse left off on the outside chores :mad:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

jeniefrumdabloc says:

KDub says:

_________________________

Dragon13 started washing her own clothes at the beginning of the school year. My mom was all "Why is she washing her own clothes? You stay at home, that's part of your job." :huh: I politely told her that the child wanted to wash her own clothes so I let her and that I'm a SAHM not a MAID (I am a housekeeper though :rofl: ) These lazy azz people I live with rarely clean anything so I do that, I do ALL the cooking, chauffeuring, coordinating, wash everyone else's clothes, RUN HER ERRANDS AND TAKE HER NON DRIVING SELF EVERYWHERE SHE ASKS, and get off my back.

Unshakable says:

ATTENTION ROSE GARDEN, ATTENTION ROSE GARDEN! :warning:
    My comments in reference to house cleanliness are in reference to my place alone. I pray I didn’t come across as judgmental in my tone or remarks, as that was not my intent. If I did my apologies. I do not judge other peepa homes, because.different strokes for different folks.
    Ok….carry on. Tuh (as Jenie would say) :tea:

I think everyone gets it now :hug: So what chores you use to do :popcorn:

WHERE the court doc? :bounce:

ION bit more believe this mess :no:

EYE think wiz is doing this being a PlayerHater :yes: He trying to block the mens :yes: He want them to see how she lives BECAUSE he'on want her fuggin them in THAT house... That's my petty-take on it :shrug:

• http://Scam-Or-Nah.com KiMi0414

Sebastian wear Velcro shoes.
    What's wrong with Velcro shoes? :lol:
    I get my baby light up Velcro ones cuz he's fancy :biggrin:

• Vanna is the root of all evil

@Jenie and those water bugs or palmetto bugs as we cal them are no joke. They are HUGE and they fly! And you can’t escape them when it rains :wail:

----
    When one gets n my house I leave. I have a phobia from Them. I have to get somebody to get them out my house

• Gigi26

I HATE dishes in the sink, and trashbags by the door.. My roommate is notorious for this shyt, I’m like bruh what’s 50 more feet to walk that shyt to the dumpster after you’ve bagged it…
    ---------------------
    My man is notorious for this shyt! I hate that, but thank GAWD I buy the trashbags with the scents in em so we don't smell shyt :no: but still go to the fukkin dumpster bro! I guess once he in his house clothes he'll handle it in the am..gets on my damn nerves :mad:

But I don't play that flagrant smell in my apt shyt :nono: I will sniff till I find the culprit. Cuz I keeps my wallflowers plugged in :yes: I don't want to smell shyt else but flowers and woods when I walk in :yes:

• Miany

Yall know the ROSE in this site name is not affiliated with Amber right??? :tea:

no shade but yall go real hard in the paint for Amber... this is unprecedented since yall are traditionallly bitter, fat, lonely,. etc etc. etc...
    I aint got nothing against her but I think she is like all the others...
    :thinking: seriously tho... why yall love amber so much?!

COOKING :kiss:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@dubb girl yes. Food makes her excited. Lol. I started her on baby food. The Beech Nut kind. Lol. I like the shape of the jars. Lmao. She loves it. the rice cereal she don't like.

• SOTHERNGRL

break my glasses…
    **************************
    Now this is MY FAULT. Baby sis bought me 2 sets of glasses. I had to give her water out of a plastic cup. Her: why I'm dranking out of this where the GLASSES I bought for you. Me: :oops: I broke them washing dishes. Its the sink fault. :shrug:

Mother :rofl: my daughter tried to wash her clothes the other week..... I went off ... don't you touch my washing machine .... hell pouring too much detergent and shyt :mad: chile .... nah she ain't ready yet ... I will wait till bout 10 :yes:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

We didnt have chores growing up. Just cleaned what we felt like cleaning :shrug:

Miany
    <---NOT EYE said the cat :nono:
    SHe's a :chickenhead: through and through IMB :yes:

ION care about her OR not care about her :hahaha:

Anywho, how you doing? :hug:

SOTHERNGRL says:

break my glasses…
    **************************
    Now this is MY FAULT. Baby sis bought me 2 sets of glasses. I had to give her water out of a plastic cup. Her: why I’m dranking out of this where the GLASSES I bought for you. Me: :oops: I broke them washing dishes. Its the sink fault.

The sink :rofl: :rofl: yeah okay !!!

• Vanna is the root of all evil

no shade but yall go real hard in the paint for Amber… this is unprecedented since yall are traditionallly bitter, fat, lonely,. etc etc. etc…
    I aint got nothing against her but I think she is like all the others…
    :thinking: seriously tho… why yall love amber so much?!

---
    Me don't at allll!!!

ATTENTION ROSE GARDEN, ATTENTION ROSE GARDEN! :warning:

Ok….carry on. Tuh (as Jenie would say) :tea:
    ________
    If folks weren't judgmental, there would be no sandrarose.com. Is that what it is? Folk are taking stuff personal that has nothing to do with them? Acting like random comments are targeting them or apply to them? Acting like folk have something against certain people when I have witnessed folk being called all kinds of names on this very blog? :tea:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

:yawn:

• Vanna is the root of all evil

:newpost: not so bright

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Sebastian wear Velcro shoes.
    What’s wrong with Velcro shoes? ?
    I get my baby light up Velcro ones cuz he’s fancy

******
    :dead: :ghost:

• MissArtist

I aint got nothing against her but I think she is like all the others…
    :thinking: seriously tho… why yall love amber so much?!
    _________
    :thankyou:

Jenny
    I buy them little PODS now :lol:
    Imma send you a few, and see what you think. AND Lil Lady J alone :rules:

OAN: ION let my sweet Colombian wash nothing but the house :shrug:

Jenie I tried to lighten it up with the last part of my sentence :rofl: I guess I failed. I had to get that off my chest :boobs: You know I don't stay e-mad/sad longer that a few comments at best. I am past it :trophy: :hugs: Folks are going to be who they are going to be. They have the right to their opinions. I got the right to mine. IF I TURN MY CAPS ON I MIGHT BE RIGHTER THAN THEM :eek:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

from a quick glance at the outdoor photos (yuck) it appears that the stuff he’s citing as HER negligence actually result from HIS absence from the home :shrug:

*******

COME THRU NAN!!!! :goodpost:

• Just Looking

Folding clothes - 7 or 8
    Washing Dishes - 9 or 10
    Cleaning Bathrooms - 8 or 9
    Moping 9
    Getting eggs out of chicken coop - 8
    Plowing soil for garden 8
    Tending garden 8
    racking leaves 8
    hanging up clothes and taking them off the line -8

Looking back surely my name should have been in the Book of Negroes.

@ miany
    chile cheez (I know it's corny but I luh that shyt!) I unno kno amber, ain't seen her instagram (hell, I ain't even on it!) but was just stating the facts of the matter. #noloveloss

• Vanna is the root of all evil

If folks weren’t judgmental, there would be no sandrarose.com. Is that what it is? Folk are taking stuff personal that has nothing to do with them? Acting like random comments are targeting them or apply to them? Acting like folk have something against certain people when I have witnessed folk being called all kinds of names on this very blog? :tea:

----
    :cosign: geeze it ain't that serious

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@dubb girl yes. Food makes her excited.

:rofl: :rofl:

Vanna is the root of all evil says:

—-

Those millipedes make me cry :crying: dead or alive .... I fawking loose it with all them legs ...... chile one day babysitting the kids .... chile I thought I saw one on the floor.... I damn near broke down in front of them kids.... :crying: told my nephew kill kill kill ittttttt :crying: chile why he got a paper towel picked it up and said ..... "Auntie Jennifer this one of yo eyelashed :huh: " chile you talm bout embarrassed for a second chile :oops:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

that I’m a SAHM not a MAID (I am a housekeeper though :rofl: ) These lazy azz people I live with rarely clean anything so I do that, I do ALL the cooking, chauffeuring, coordinating, wash everyone else’s clothes, RUN HER ERRANDS AND TAKE HER NON DRIVING SELF EVERYWHERE SHE ASKS, and get off my back.
    --------
    All. Of. This. Hubby is good about dinner sometimes, but for the most all 3 squares come from me.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

seriously tho… why yall love amber so much?!

*********

I don't know about the rest, but I personally wanna :lick: her.

That and I'm just over men getting with these women and then when they leave all of a sudden the person they chose to mate with is a horrible parent and needs their child taken away. :eyeroll:

• Unshakable

@Jenie,

Yeah babe.....I saw the tone of the post and wasn't sure if I created or contributed to it, seaux I said let me post one of my PSAs to help clear the rank smelling air.

To answer your question, I did it all but cept cook. Goinin my momma's kitchen was a privilege. We was *p* (couldn't eem afford the *oor*) seaux no traipsing in her kitchen, tryna cook a whole mess a sumpthin. One wrong move and there goes dinner. Mom said she ain't got time for mistakes when it comes to food. :rofl: But I was good enough to clean though. :hahaha:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

why yall love amber so much?!
    --------
    *dust off blog bullhorn*
    Attention new people and people who may have forgotten. We roses pick and choose who and what we don't like. We reserve that right. We also reserve the right to flip flop, depending on how we feel that day. Or what jokes are funny. ThIs is covered in your newbie packet. Thanks. *drops bullhorn and goes in search of a snack*

• KDub

seriously tho… why yall love amber so much?!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    She has a pretty... set of toes :coffee:

Hey @JL :hug:

We had a water bug in my old house, in my kids bathroom. Sprayed his azz and he managed to die. But nobody would get him up. :rofl: Pure conducted our life around the master bath til my nephew came over 2 days later. I DO NOT fuggs with them. NO :stop:

Auntie Jennifer this one of yo eyelashed
    :dead:
    :crying1:

<--Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Jenny
    I buy them little PODS now :lol:
    Imma send you a few, and see what you think. AND Lil Lady J alone :rules:
    ________

You know what never though about that :thinking: Ding Ding Ding :thankyou:

• Unshakable

@Jenie,

An eyelash though? Sweet Jeebus be a Bridge over Trubba Watah :ghost:

*dust off blog bullhorn*
    :love:

THEY really think we care? :blink: From some font? Is that right?
    WATT number this manufactured caring crisis begin at?
    AND if it began with Miany's question, THEN just disregard the above question. Miany :hug:

• Gigi26

Oh folk was taking shyt personal? :rofl:

I don't got shyt FOR or AGAINST Amber. But I am not here for any man trying to shyt on his ex-wife or baby movah. Cuz obviously you saw something about the bytch that made her your wife and baby momma in the first place. NO slander for em EVER. Cuz that says a lot about you as a man and your choices in women. :yes:

But I said it multiple times the dog shyt on the patio is a HUGE NO NO for me. That is disgusting.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

(couldn’t eem afford the *oor*)

******

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

Our machine has dispensers and I'm a bit OCD about certain dumb things so I make sure they're always filled. All she has to do is put the clothes in the machine, pick a program and soil level, and press start. It's dummy proof IMO but my mother can't figure it out so SHE thinks it's complicated :shrug: Dragon13 said "If you can read you can do it grandma, it's not trigonometry" and almost got her teeth knocked out by grandma :rofl:

Pure conducted our life around the master bath

:ghost:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@dtts girl who knows. In real life I don't care but my opinion is just that. Mine and mine alone. I'm not mad but whatever. How are you though? :hug:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Cuz that says a lot about you as a man and your choices in women. ?

**********

:cosign:

• Time to Waste

Babe. If you lurking they not talking about me. :kona:
    ----------------------
    This what I come back tew

• SugarFoot

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

why yall love amber so much?!
    ——–
    *dust off blog bullhorn*
    Attention new people and people who may have forgotten. We roses pick and choose who and what we don’t like. We reserve that right. We also reserve the right to flip flop, depending on how we feel that day. Or what jokes are funny. ThIs is covered in your newbie packet. Thanks. *drops bullhorn and goes in search of a snack*
    :crying: :rofl:

*sits yellow and white (blogs old sorority colors) helmet on the blog*

• Unshakable

@Dub,

And you know they come up through the sink, bathtub, or under the door after a storm or when it gets real cold. Chile, I just pur bleach on them until they manage to die. But some of those things wanna up and revolt like Nat Turner. I be like, you got tuh geaux! "RESPECK MY HOUSE!" :rules:

• Str8tUpMenace

Miany says:

I aint got nothing against her but I think she is like all the others…
    :thinking: seriously tho… why yall love amber so much?!
    _________________________

I don't think anyone necessarily loves her, per se, but when symptoms of a Bish Azz Ninja Syndrome appear, they get called out on it. And well, Wiz, is getting called out on it. :shrugs:

• skrimps

eww. reminds me of this nasty white chick from Boston at a Patirots game. Went back to her house and she had pannies all over her bedroom floor that she worn and just threw down there. She was fine too, I was sad I had to cancel the smash. ol filthy a$$

• Phrozen1der

@KWall :lol: She prepared y'all to be rich and taken care of... Ma' dukes made us all learn how to cook and clean, and even taught my brother and I how to at least do simple braids in case we had daughters. Which worked out, because my brother has two of them :lol:....

• Lady_Elle

Wiz better STOP!!! :shotsfired1:

She might have pics of Wiz enjoying himself :snort:

or she may ask for a drug test!

If it were me... I would ask the courts to get some of his hair! rofl

• tintin1979

These ninjas trying to avoid child support hard.
    He judging her but when he was with her I'm sure she was no different, get yourself together first Wiz.