Beyonce makeup

Beyonce’s Stans are tearing out their hair weaves after seeing these unsightly images of their idol surface on social media today. The realization that their idol is less than perfect was a rude wake up call for her Stans.

Beyonce makeup

For years insiders have whispered about rumors of Bey’s chronic alcoholism. But we never saw any evidence of Bey under the influence — until today.

These photos stand as stark reminders that you can’t hide from yourself, much less from your fans, for very long.

It’s too bad Beyonce is surrounded by yes-men (and yes-women) who are afraid to arrange an intervention to help the singer climb out of the bottle and back on her feet again.

Do better Beyonce. We’ll pray for you sis.

UPDATE: The owner of The Beyonce world (where these photos originated) took down all of the photos after being threatened by Beyonce’s crazed fanbase known collectively as the “BeyHive”.

Due to the disdain of the BeyHive, we have removed the photos. We don’t want to cause any drama, nor do we wish to start fan wars. Some of the things we have seen posted were just horrible, and we don’t want any parts of it. We were just posting the photos to share the fact that our queen is naturally beautiful, at the same time she is just a regular woman.

Beyonce makeup

Beyonce makeup

• Is This Chris Brown’s Son?
  • Ledisi Fans Rejoice As Beyonce Flubs ‘Precious Lord’ During the Grammy’s
  • Beyonce Lusts After LeBron James During NBA All-Star Game
  • Beyonce – “Crazy In Love” Remix for ’50 Shades of Grey’
  • Photos: The Beyonce World

• whitty hutton

:shrugs: am I missing something in the pics that “show” her alcoholism? all I see is acne on the side of her face and horrible makeup/lighting or a pre-photoshopped pic. and why they so close up to her face?

• TaylorMade

:shocked:

• MisUnderstood

Please hold a F to give is currently loading :yawn:

• Yawncé

Ewwww she looks like Kenya

• Vanna is the root of all evil

For years insiders have whispered about rumors of Bey’s chronic alcoholism and drug use.

Fixed that for U

• TaylorMade

Do ppl still get multiple ear piercings? I have 3 in each love and one in my right Tragus.

• Ni ni

Maybe it’s a lookalike :think: Where did those pics come from?

• TaylorMade

Lobe

Come on nah :rolleyes: more than likely make up usage ….

Infallible :love:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Ain’t nothing wrong with those pics. Prolem is B be trying to be seen as perfect. Be real girl. Don’t nobody curr bout your acne issues. She still cute.

and the fawk is that in the 2nd pic :wtf:

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

Man must be guest writing today :lol:

• Vanna is the root of all evil

Come on nah :rolleyes: more than likely make up usage ….

I’ve seen worst. With her alcoholism it’s a wonder she look like that

• Time to Waste

Infallible 2012 campaign but the photo shop of the acne is all wrong. They need to try again and she is wearing commercial shoot make up!

Where the divorce at though? It’s 2/18.

TaylorMade says:

:yes: I have 4 on my left ear … and 2 on my right …. got it back in High school…. chile when Jason’s Lyric came out ….. I thought Jada ear piercings were fierce :nun:

• SummerBaby

It just looks like acne to me :shrug:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBee da TrapQueen.

Prolem is B be trying to be seen as perfect.
      _______

*sucks teef* Yall play so much. This girl be having dirty feet in her pics and chit :rofl:

• Time to Waste

They didn’t even Photoshop the acne in the same place in the pics :rofl:
      I cannot!! :lol:

• Gigi26

Its make up :shrugs: when its stage make-up it leads to pore blockage which is what she’s dealing with. Ain’t nothing to see here and I ain’t even a Bey fan like that.

Ion think alcohol is the issue :no:

• SugarFoot

I been dranking, I been dranking :whistle:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBee da TrapQueen.

When I say I am starting to hate cut crease. :| And I dont hate much but Savannah. :no: Your eyes look stoopid. Just like your fader ibrowse and your Babydoll lashes /rant :shame:

Time to Waste says:

They didn’t even Photoshop the acne in the same place in the pics :rofl:
      I cannot!!

So the 2nd pic is her? :blink: that does not look like her

• GellySammich

Babe are brows supposed to be brushed UP? Have I been doing this wrong?

• whitty hutton

@vanna
      is that sarcasm in your post? I don’t “see” alcoholism in these pics. :shrugs:

• Candy Cane

Nothing to see here folks… If she a drunk that’s her and Jayz’s business. Shyt I drink a lot myself… Who gon check me? :tea:

Candy Cane says:

Ima have to cosign ya on this :tea:

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

TaylorMade says:

______

Child you don’t want to know how much I have…. Got em in high school. Ten in one ear and 6 I believe in the other, plus a tragus in that ear.. Yeah I’m low key hood with it. Very small Earings in them when I do put them in. The ones for the nose. Looks cute with my undercut hair :shrug:

Why they photo shopped Bey like that? She looks like Naomi Campbell up top.

• Time to Waste

So the 2nd pic is her? :blink: that does not look like her
      ——————-
      It look super imposed to me :lol:
      I can’t call it

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBee da TrapQueen.

After she done dry humped that pillow she was out to see Mr Bawdee..
      I mean David cares but it’s just too much. et him stay with Becky and Mary needs to move the hell on. Hopefully it will be with Mr Bawdee or something.

OMG I haven’t watched the House Of Cards in ages. I need to catch up, I’m still stuck in the second season

She bid him adieu.. I dont know for how long.. but she did. I thought her rant summed it up succinctly. Nigga get from round me. You always do this. Just get from round me. I was right proud. I am a forgiver so I think thats why I can understand it. If you one of those ppl who once and done, one wouldnt… I think. :yes: Mr. Bawdee.. I was like Damn can he get a name. :rofl:

BUT what was the pre-session for? With the pilla? :think: Did she want to be prewet? :wtf: Or did she try to fight the urge to even hit him up?? Obvs they been getting it.. she say “when he in town” :phew:

I watch HOC too. But I dont know if im allowed to talk about it with my hoeass. :hahaha:

• MissArtist

Beyonce is a naturally beatiful woman. I see nothing wrong with those pics. That looks unretouched, and she looks better than most, famous or not. She could use a water pill for the puffiness. I don’t know about alcohol, but she is most definitely on some GOOD prescription meds. It’s all in the eyes, but I wouldn’t want to worry about all that stuff either :eek:

• GellySammich

I have 4 in my left ear, 3 in my right and one in my nose.
      And I want jewels along my eyebrows and henna on my hands and feet. :shrug: but I’m weird.

• Miany

:waves:

:happy: cuz the list shawt nuff to roll call :rofl:

HEYYYYYY OTB, SummerBABY, Jenie, Time, Vanna, User, Bird, Whitty, Taylor, Misunderstood, Yawnce’, Nini

Auntie gettin provocative…
      Ole sandra done shook the table… tryna lay the bait out, get the bees stinging??

• free

she look a’ight to me and i’m not a stan.

• Time to Waste

2 Things are about to happen

1. We about to see names on this here post we haven’t seen before or since the last Bey hate post.

2. Bey bout to flood the interwebs with make up free selfies, with Blue photo bombing in the back, mid rant, screaming who gonna check us boo

• Vanna is the root of all evil

@vanna
      is that sarcasm in your post? I don’t “see” alcoholism in these pics. :shrugs:

—-
      ion really care if she was but no I don’t see it. She look better than a lot of folks alcohol or not :wink:

Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser says:

:shock: :phew: It took forever for the one on the cartilage to heal ….. lawd…. and I was playing basketball at the time…. I remember when a ball hit my ear chile the agony :crying: lawd have mercy …. got a tear just thinking bout it :crying1:

• Miany

:hug: Gelly

Miss Artist, Time to, Hairlover, Candy Cane, Gigi :wave: hey yalll

Im tryna make time flyyy yalll I aint got nothin to do but I wants to gets the heyull up outta chere

• https://scontentxfp1/v/t42.1790-2/10883260_10205181477284067_1503867899_n.mp4 MisTaken: So thick :buttshake: she make everybody else in the room so uncomfortable :winky:

Boil some water, slice you some lemons… in the boiling water… let is simmer for 10min… cut off let it cool just a little … and honey …. then thank me later
      I GOT LEMONS! I GOT WATER! I GOT HON—-NAAAAAY :yahoo:
      thanks buddy :hugs:

• TaylorMade

Jenie the majority of mine are from HS too. Thought I was too fly :lol: I forget that half of them are there, especially the Tragus. Some one usually asks about it, like did it hurt etc, before I even remember it’s there.

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBee da TrapQueen.

Babe are brows supposed to be brushed UP? Have I been doing this wrong?

LMFAOOOOOOO :rofl: :rofl: NOOOO you doing it alll right :love: They messy. The finished shots look nothing like this so I think that was done for some reason unbeknowest to the final reader/viewer. Maybe to fleek them on the final edit. :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

<<<Been told yall she was a drunk. The song "Drunk In Love" was made after they tried to have an "intervention."

Idris azz right there with her.
      :coffee: <<WATER for me.

Hey Miany :happy:

ZETA downstairs showing her booty meat :rofl: Flapping her jacket and such.. I yelped. The imagery of it all made me chuckle.

• SugarFoot

Candy Cane says:

See Im a social dranker :koolaid3: I just do a lot of socializing :coffee:

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

______

She tried to fight the feeling, lol. You know sometimes you don’t wanna see your cutty buddy. Especially if they want more like Mr Bawdee seems like he does. He wanna speak and ish. She don’t want that. Nef is that Porsha in your gravi? Idk if you answered downstairs.

but I’m weird.
      _______

:lol: Only in America. I found a boss white girl at winn dixie to do all my henna. I love this girl. :hahaha: Indians want 30$. She hook you up with an intricateeeee design for 15. And I can smoke. Ok. :hahaha:

• MissArtist

Hey Miany! :hey:

TaylorMade says:

I don’t even use all those holes :lol: just my original… from a baby… If I remember I will throw earrings in there :lol:

• Candy Cane

I got henna on Lover’s Beach in Cabo. It’s almost gone now though. I was going to go to the tattoo place and get it for real… But the way my bipolar and pockets are set up I decided not to.

• Time to Waste

:hi: MIANY

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBee da TrapQueen.

So you sound like Mary Jane. :lick: I know you dont want to. Stop relating to them Thots. :lol:

• KDub

Sandra. You act like her stomach all big and she in stage 2 of having roaches in her liver.

• whitty hutton

didn’t know what a tragus was so I looked it up. that looks really painful. I tried to get a second hole many years ago and it hurt so bad, I let ’em close up. yall are brave is all I can say.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Take Take gargle with hot water, salt and peroxide :yes: stops a sore throat right in its track :yes:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBee da TrapQueen.

Miany :heart: You font was moving me last night.. :love: Nothing but something.

• SugarFoot

Chile :facepalm: four in each of mine from high school. Had small hoops at the top and the larger ones at the bottom

#hoodrich :rofl:

• Miany

:thinking: how much did the the cumthrashian chicks pay for the delete browser history button on their herpes infested kum catchers??

also :thinking: Should we now change the term ‘yt privelage’ to ‘black restriction’? cuz CLEARLY all them heauxs get a pass…but not the black heauxs, the black heauxs stay heauxs….
      told yall i wanted to make time fly :kona:

• Candy Cane

:hi: Miany

• Vanna is the root of all evil

Hey miany :hi:

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

_______
      :rofl: Yeah it does take a while for that ish to heal tho. But it was worth the pain…

• GellySammich

Miany!! *boob grab*

I got a chemical peel once & it made my skin raised like this. Once I got past 30 noxzema & proactiv would do this too. Even dr bronners. Had to switch to gentle stuff for grown ppl skin

Welp, guess i gotta go to AA now :confused:

#BlogLogic

• KDub

@Man can u drive my drunk azz to the likka sto’ then? Since you only having water? Be a damn pal. Shyt.

• Miany

:hug: OTB Ion kno what my random azz was talking bout but :biggrin:

:facepalm:

:ghost:

• Vanna is the root of all evil

I couldn’t go no further than this

________

! Oh sorry! I thought I did, Yep its her. I ran into a gold mine of pics. :dance: You know I was like right click :dance: save :lol:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok :think: Ok. Yeahh she tried to work it out. Had to put that dress back on. MaryJane nasty. :hahaha:

KDub says:

:fistbump:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

my undercut hair

****

Da FUQ is this Dark Caesar. You always got something new :lol:

Finna be doing all of these old school remedies. throat is about to be clean as a new born baby #dackless

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

SugarFoot says:

Candy Cane says:

See Im a social dranker :koolaid3: I just do a lot of socializing :coffee:

So am I. I just be socializing by myself :koolaid3:

#hoodrich

Imma buy cars. Imma buy clothes. I need it in my life. :tea:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

I have 3 in each year, used to have t in one and 4 in the other. I got a second year piercing for my 10th birthday, my mom used to be so cool. After the amount of alcohol I imbibed this weekend I need to detox before I judge Mrs. Carter :hahaha:

Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser says:

_______

Trying to style like Jada :crying1:

• TaylorMade

:hi: Minaj as someone else called you :lol:

The third holes I don’t really bother with anymore. I’ll put earrings in every once in a while to keep it open. I do keep my studs in the second which is what I wear every day and use the first for when I go out and want to wear the more dangly/hoops. I have a gold hoop in my tragus that stays in. It closes too fast and I won’t get it again if it does.

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

VDot says:

my undercut hair

****

Da FUQ is this Dark Caesar. You always got something new :lol:
      ______
      LOL you see the picture that Nef got? That’s called an undercut. When the sides and back is shaved and you have the hair up top. If it grows out some it’s called a tapered cute. Child I be about that hair life.

@Nef Porsha is pretty!

• GellySammich

Babe I used to do my own back in high school when the white ladies (Gwen nem) made it cool. Couldn’t tell me NOthing! I wouldn’t set myself up like that as an adult though :nono: But finding somebody to do it means I need to talk to people… Be more social *exhausted face* Not really worth it.

Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd) says:

_________

Got my second ear piercing at 12 :yes: at damn Claires in Lennox chile :lol: Throwback !!!! The others was in high school

_____________________________
      She knew better than that. THAT dry nut was not about to take the place of the real one :dead: But when they cut to buddy I was like ok I see you :popcorn:

• Ms Peaches

——————————————–

You had a Theo ear :rofl:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

*****

Gotcha! I’m such a fan of short hair. BEEN like that too :heart:

• KDub

We gonna have roaches in our liver @Jenie. We better drank some of @Man water and pray for our livers to rejuvenate itself.

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

Trying to style like Jada :crying1:
      _____

It was so cute Jenie. My hg was like “you gonna get her hair style. Walk around looking like glasses and shyt?’
      Glasses is the ude that worked in the barber shop on Martin. The one with the glasses and one row of deep wave weave in the back :rofl:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBee da TrapQueen.

Tee/User…what wine yall spoke on downstairs? TIA. :)

@tee *eye to eye fingers* Lets talk scents..again.. :lol: You know how I feel about MKors.. :huh: But I think I like Sexy RiodeJaneiro.. also ViktorRolf flowerbomb :eek: OMG wore it to Plies.. nice. I dont even like “florals” usually.. I got a sample Coco Noir.. cause I like TFord Velvet so Sephora boo gave me that :think: I should have made a list. I will text. :bounce:

Did you do homework? :waiting:

• Candy Cane

Kim kardashian pays her photos hopper $100K a year to be available at all times. I’m in the wrong fawking business…

MisUnderstood says:

Please hold a F to give is currently loading :yawn:

Come through :ghost:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Sometimes you gotta be like a man and get the first nut out of the way. :jack: :phew: 5 minutes instead if 2 :lol: Don’t wanna bust that first one too quick and have a Nicca thinking he doing something :tea:

• whitty hutton

jacked from huffpost – just the title, not the actual article…

Penis Reduction Surgery Performed On Teen With Phallus Measuring 10 Inches Around (GRAPHIC)
      ————————
      :shocked:
      it had a pic but you have to click on it to view…and i’m at work so…

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBee da TrapQueen.

Welp, guess i gotta go to AA now

#BlogLogic

__

:hi: User. Welcome.

KDub says:

:nun: :koolaid:

• Blanche Devereaux

So…

My mama was supposed to take the kids this weekend since its babe’s birthday…I was gonna light candles and the whole 9 because guess what…my kids AND the bonus kids were home over Valentines but guess tf what…shes not taking them anymore and to top it off, this mans bish azz baby mama is dropping the bonus kids off AGAINE :angry: I’m sick of this chit.

Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser says:

Trying to style like Jada :crying1:
      _____

Loved that shag cut chile :trophy: still do …. hunty

• Candy Cane

I already know my liver gonna be fawed up… I’m care you got to die of something. I ain’t giving up my Chardonnay or my Pinot for nobody… Fawk it.

I sound just like a fawking drunk :rofl:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBee da TrapQueen.

I got a second year piercing for my 10th birthday, my mom used to be so cool.

:lol: She still cool yes? :huh:

My white coworkers always exclaim in glee about my girls ears. :) :eyeroll: They had a thing a few yrs ago, took their doorters to get pierced. Girls damn near driving. :lol:

Blanche Devereaux says:

So…

Whew whew here is a hug :hug:

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

VDot I loves me some short hair too. My hair was past shoulder length and I cut it to neck length. Then I said Fugg this. Went and cut all that ish off after work one day. It was so cute. Had the length uptop and short all around, enough to curl small ringlets. Then once I decided to go natural I just cut the rest off and left the top. Sometimes I let it grow out and have small curls. But it’s way easier to maintain with just hair up top. Plus I own me some clippers.

• goat76

Dis shat petty.

• GellySammich

Happy Birthday Luvie!!!
      in case she comes in here

• Ms Peaches

Upon closer inspection are yall sure that’s not a picture of an contestant from Rupaul Drag race???

PS – You have to have a puffy face to be a alcoholic. That what my sister told me. :shame:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

The shape and massive size of the penis was the result of the teen’s sickle cell anemia. Irregular blood cells would block penile blood vessels and lead to swelling and priapism — a long-lasting and painful erection. This had happened three times since the boy was 10, which “progressively led” to a deformed penis, according to the Journal.

*********

:no:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBee da TrapQueen.

shes not taking them anymore and to top it off, this mans bish azz baby mama is dropping the bonus kids off AGAINE I’m sick of this chit.
      ________

B. How old them kids is? :think: And where his otha otha peepah? Where the grandma’s? Pops? By my count it should be several sets of fams to help yall..?

• whitty hutton

@ otb
      flowerbomb stays in my rotation!! the other scent I like is tom ford black orchid…divine!

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

Drunk :hump: is FANTASTIC though…go on and drink Beyonce… :koolaid3:

• Miany

^^ :hug: :hug: and :thinking:
      can we put they azz to bed earrly??

• Time to Waste

Whitty !
      I clicked on it (on my phone)
      7 long and 10 around. Size of a mayo jar.
      I want a pic of it at full mass though :tea:

Candy Cane says:

Switch to tequila cures a lot :winky: with Aguave ….. I use to love Chardonnay … now red …. :yes: but mostly Tequila (Gold) not silver :nono: Solid gold :whistle: :headphones: Just had a Wiz moment :lol:

• GellySammich

:thinking: at least I think it’s today

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBee da TrapQueen.

Be more social *exhausted face* Not really worth it.
      _____

Overstood. You know I only speak as required irl. :lol: I lukced up on her. She was in the Black winndixei working. :eek: I dont ever see “real” whites in there. :shrug:

• Ms Peaches

@ Hair Lova- As long as you don’t look like that dude from Cameo, I guess that fade will work. That’s what I call a tapered on the sides haircut. Oldschool.

Yall got some big ass ears thats all that is. :haha:

Dont feel bad, Beyonce do too :yes:

*eye to eye fingers*
      I almost didn’t get no further :wails: What my homework was :dead:Listen fren I am so behind on the fragrances. Told you the other day I am so behind and out of stuff. MEMBER when I dropped that whole 1oz bottle of Hermes in the bathroom trying to get cute for a staff website photo? Cause I GUESS they was finna smell me through the site. I need to send you a link to what it ended up like. Member before I was looking like a whale. Now i look like a grouper :hahaha:
      I am wearing Clean Skin… no for real… the Skin fragrance lines… the one called CLEAN. Smells basically like you took a bath. They sell them in Sephora. I need help. I haven’t been fragrance shopping in awhile.
      I think that MK reminds me of Sexy Graffiti by Escada… you smelled that one before? :thinking: I might need to try it and see.

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

Loved that shag cut chile :trophy: still do …. hunty
      ______

I loved it too. Jada was so cute then. Now her face all puffy and shyt. *La Sigh*

Candy I love my juice… But between the eating and drinking it’s making me gain weight. What part of the game is that??????

goat76 says:

Dis shat petty.

Come through Goat :nun:

• KDub

Nobody gonna be able to harvest shyt when I die. All my organs are fulla Hennessy.

• Ms Peaches

<———— Hair Lova you hair look like this????

User Friendly says:

Yall got some big ass ears thats all that is. :haha:
      Dont feel bad, Beyonce do too

My ears are unusually small :crying1:

• http://sybaris.com/index.php She_ShowOut

Sandra says:
      __________________________________
      Auntie no I’m not :nono: I’m sure I will continue to have this recurring dream that her limo breaks down in front of my house…and I allow her to use my house as a refuge from the paparazzi and her hectic schedule. “It’s okay Bey, lay back on the sofa, I’ll massage your neck…you look tense.” Bey starts singing “Pretty Hurts”…she needs comfort…the rest is private. :hump:

ok I see you :popcorn:
      ____

Agane. :rofl: I sat straight up like a zombie im telling ya. :rofl: :phew: And that phone rung earlier??? :no: I planned a whole date in my mind alretty :facepalm:

KDub says:

:rofl: ….. I ain’t even trying to harvest shyt Dubb either :rofl:

• KDub

@Luvie :party:

• Miany

Gelly come hurr so we can wait on Luvn… we gonna be right here waiting to wish her a happy birthday. :kona:

we gonna bust out like :bday:
      and if we are wrong and say happy bday too early, Luvn will say thanks anyway :yes:

• Time to Waste

__________________________________
      ———————————-
      The Hive is about to go digging. We about to see errrrybody bad pics !

• Crickett

This reminds me of the few times I look at my flawless skin under one of those magnified mirrors with the lights. I could always tell the ones who had work done on the face- the foundation would just slide off like they had no pores but the ones we would laugh about were the ones who came in after drinking the night before, eyeshadow wouldn’t even stick to their eyelid. #beystan

Luvyn it ya birthday :happybirthday: :hug:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBee da TrapQueen.

Sometimes you gotta be like a man and get the first nut out of the way. 5 minutes instead if 2 Don’t wanna bust that first one too quick and have a Nicca thinking he doing something

:rofl: :rofl: I been doing it all wrong? I mean I bust one out when I dont wann give it up :wail:

• Blanche Devereaux

………………………………………

His mom is dead, his dad works out of town on the weekends.

Her parents are disabled so they cant keep the kids either.

I’m over it. And the worst part is, she wont drop the kids off unless he is there because she doesn’t like me or whatever. Petty bish. And he works til 8 so they wont be there til at least 8:30-9. I told him this is the last FAWKIN TIME she is pulling some BS with me before I snap.

Neffie the wine is called Jam Jar. Its from Africa. Its a red/shiraz (dont get me to lying like i know what all that means)

We dranking for black history month, the ancestors, and AfroMan :koolaid3: thats all that is. Aint nobody a lush. This for the people!

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

:lol: She still cool yes? :huh:
      ______________________________

When she doesn’t have an attitude or selective amnesia she is :rofl: I’m joking, I love my mom, difficult personality and all. She’s the bestest :yes:

• KDub

They gonna cut me open and be like why this bish eem THANK she could donate an organ? Nobody can eem use these kidneys! They fulla damn Riesling :cuss:

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

Ms Peaches says:

_______

Ummm she is not rocking a fade! Lol I don’t do fades like homegirl in your picture. I must look like a lady at all times hunny. My hair straightened out is by my ear lobe. But when I rod set it (Which is always except lately, been weaving it) It’s short but cute.

• GellySammich

:rofl: Miany say I was too excited to be unsure :hahaha:
      I’m sorry. I’m sleepy and a little bit drugged so please excuse.

• MissArtist

Just ask your doctor to palpate (sp?) your liver. My doctor does already. He’s like, “why is your blood sugar high?” :waiting:
      This was right after my BDAY :koolaid3:

I like is tom ford black orchid…divine!
      see :hinking: these be too heavy for me. Even hubby be like these don’t smell like you. I almost got one of he Olsen fragrances … i wear out samples for 1-2 days…. it was to strong. i liked it tho. Flower Bomb be like that too for me :wails: my skin just sew delicate and fresh :hahaha: they gone think i am being funny but i promise i am not.
      wait watching chrisleys and they moving into a smaller house. this fool said it’s so hot my balls sticking to my leg :dead:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBee da TrapQueen.

:bounce: I got a ton of compliemtns on it.. what else you like? ;eek:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

I mean I bust one out when I dont wann give it up :wail:

*******

:no: First one just gets me ready for the subsequent. Be esscited like there’s more where that came from :woohoo:

• Candy Cane

Hair
      That’s why my ass gonna stay fat. :rofl:
      I gotta weight problem, I can’t wait to eat. :hahaha:

And I love my wine. Shyt and liquor. I bought two big bottles of Tequila back from Cabo. I think I might have a shot left. How else am I suppose to deal with whining ass kids, and husband that gets on my nerves. Sober? :lol: :nono:

• Candy Cane

I did give up red meat and soda though… #strides #positives

Dont feel bad, Beyonce do too
      ________

:brokenheart: :hahaha:

And she kill me bout them ears. They big but bitch so. I swear it look worse to me when she dont wear earrings..but she thinks earrings make them look bigger. Virgos. :eyeroll:

Cricket done changed ever since she was in the Rump Shaker video. :rofl:
      @Fren check my IG… we on the Jam Jar… it’s fetch :lol:
      @Dub you said they gone split you open and Boones gone pour out?

• Vanna is the root of all evil

:newpost: the gays

Mine too Jenie thats why Im jealous. No room for more earrings :(

My kids got regular size ears. Son got both pierced when he was 10

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBee da TrapQueen.

between the eating and drinking it’s making me gain weight.
      ______

So I have been following this study.. all you need to do is add 30g of fiber a day to whatever you alretty doing. :think:

Imma try it out. And see what I lose. :yes:

15 things good about tequila

1. It helps lower blood sugar

2. It aids in weight loss :winky:

3. You don’t really get hungover (Found this to be a damn lie this weekend ) :eek:
      4. You can drink it straight without wanting to throw up afterward :woot:
      5. It helps fight cholesterol :buttshake:
      6. Tequila may be used to help treat colds (Taken) this ones for you :wink:
      7. It helps you numb the pain

8. It can serve as a “drug delivery system”
      9. Diabetics can indulge too
      10. You look like a damn badass on a first date :nun:
      11. It won’t make you feel as fat as vodka and beer :yes:
      12. You don’t have to waste your calories on a chaser :thankyou:
      13. Everyone respects a person who rolls up with a bottle of tequila to a pregame
      14. It cleans your colon in a different way than you may think
      15. It chills you out and helps you sleep

:trophy:

• KDub

My doctor same man who been seeing my fam since my parents moved here in ’75. He already know not only do I drink, I lie about how much. :rofl: You still drinking an occasional glass of wine? Yes Doc :yes: Then he writes something that take a LONG time to write. Probably: this girl think I’m dumb. Her daddy has nah organ that actually WORK, has stage 1 roaches in his liver, yet she in here LYING. Again. This year. :tea:

• TaylorMade

Dub, what’s a good Riesling? Reds have been leaving me with headaches lately.

• Ms Peaches

@ Hair Lova- I need you to work a miracle on my Fredrick Douglas look. I went natural and this ish is out of control. I braid it, twist it. I just get tired. I am ready to cut it all off and start over. My ends are straight like went somebody tried to put a Jeri curl on permed hair. I know you are rocking your hairdo.

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBee da TrapQueen.

Smells basically like you took a bath.
      ________

:snort:

I have not smelt the graffittee… :think: The MKors is heavy and basic but they complimented it so I was like I guess. Tryna think outside the box.

• FuturedocDonte

What ya’ll in here talm bout? :scared:

• TaylorMade

by KDub on Feb 18, 2015 at 1:16 pm
      ——–
      :ghost: :dead:

:lol: dubb dont they be writing tho!

• TaylorMade

:newpost:

• IMSOAMYZZN

She is Be-Yon-Ce… She just might be 40 after all….. Looking like she needs to help Proactive out with some infomercials with all that acne.. Her voice don’t match her looks.. But Hey this chick is RICH so she can look how eva she want to..

she been Dranking :koolaid3:

• tintin1979

her skin is not that bad. this has to be fake.