Rihanna Wears a Long Half Open Sweater with No Bra

For some odd reason the paparazzi love Bajan singer Rihanna, who was spotted dining out with her lover, Melissa Forde, (not pictured) at Giorgio Baldi Restaurant, wearing only a long half open sweater, no bra, and a pair of denim shorts, in Los Angeles, CA. As I've noted before, Rihanna has ordered the paparazzi to stop taking pics of her boo, Mel.
Photos: INFphoto.com

Lady Gaga Shows Off Her Legs In Nothing But A Ripped T-Shirt And Blue Pumps At Brunch In New Orleans

Pop superstar Lady Gaga displayed her toned legs by wearing a ripped Iron Maiden t-shirt and blue pumps to brunch in New Orleans on Saturday. The newly engaged singer appears to be picking up a little weight. Maybe she's pregnant.
Photos: INFphoto.com

Rhianna is a goddess :nun:

• MissArtist

Wtf does Rihanna have on :huh: I love Gaga's shoes. She's a buttaface.

• CaliYoruba

who said they wanted to go to Dubai? Don't go yet, let it die down cuz right now that's where are the IG heauxs go when they hired for "company"

@Sassy, last year I wore a medical mask every day for a month & took off my clothes at the front door as soon as I got in the house. It seemed to help.

• Str8tUpMenace

I :heart: Gaga's shoes. #shoep0rnaddict

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

Rhianna has perfect :boobs: I love toned down Gaga.

• aRoTh

Rih's legs look great! :thumbsup: And as long as her size 9-10 feet are, her toe polish is ALWAYS nice.

Gaga shoes are aiight. :tea:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Rih look cute as usual. Gaga looks normal. I love her shoes. She actually does look preggers to me.

• aRoTh

:warning: :warning: <---- really reads ATTENTION! ATTENTION!

Who said that they like red pepper flakes on their kettle :popcorn: ?

Have no fear, ACT II :popcorn: has one out called Hot and Sweet!!! :bounce: :popcorn: :pizza: :nun:

#gitusome

• B. Stoners

who said they wanted to go to Dubai? Don’t go yet, let it die down cuz right now that’s where are the IG heauxs go when they hired for “company”
    _____________________________________________________
    So you saying its BIG money over there. What the problem is again? :hahaha:
    I need to go and take some of my single friends and pimp there asses out. :tea:

• MissHarlem

I love when females who has small blobs make am look enticing.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWsyh9jwp40 Milanisti

I got nothing :shrug:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

MOD- Cynthia is the worst. Stay “laying it all on the table” her and her gossiping wife.

• Str8tUpMenace

MissHarlem says:

I love when females who has small blobs make am look enticing.
    _______________________________

:huh: I had to read twice to understand. I got it now. :thumbsup: and :cosign:

• Str8tUpMenace

lovezoe says:

I never cared for Cynthia. :no: Now I just can't stand her.

• inter_loop

I want Rihanna

• B. Stoners

I dont think GaGa is pregnant. I just seen her in a picture at her friend's wedding in NOLA. She didnt look pregnant. She just gaining "happy" weight. She's engaged and probably eating, :hump: and sleeping. If she goes on tour, she will get back in shape.

If I ever got surgery, I'd tell the doctor to give me Rhianna's body. Its perfect. Not too skinny. Toned, but not manly looking. Rhianna is a as close to perfection as it get.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWsyh9jwp40 Milanisti

B. Stoners says:

If I ever got surgery, I’d tell the doctor to give me Rhianna’s body. Its perfect. Not too skinny. Toned, but not manly looking. Rhianna is a as close to perfection as it get.
    ----------------------------

Next to Nicole Murphy's body :nun:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

Stoners it's been a dream of mine since I was 7 to go to Egypt. I've heard a lot that now is a great time to go because people are so worried about the political climate over there that tourism is way down. DF refuses to go, and he insists the kids and I shouldn't go. The girls and I REALLY want to go. He said it's not worth the risk and doesn't believe that it's safe in that area. :(

• SunRiseBlossom

Good Morning Roses :yahoo: Thank God for seeing another day... Now what we been talking about :popcorn:

• MissHarlem

*boobs

• B. Stoners

I dont like Cynthia this season. I dont care for NeNe, but I love how she has used this RHOA platform to make something for herself. She literally started from the bottom. Claudia is meh. I cant stand crater face ass Kenya. My faves are Pheadra and Porcha. Kandi is ok sometimes, I guess. :shrug:

• MissHarlem

MIRS :lol: damn phone posting will have you font some wtf type chit

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

Rhianna bring out the dyke :lick: in the ladies! :thumbsup:

She do look good right here tho. :eek:

• Phrozen1der

"who was spotted dining out with her lover" <------ Oh Sandra.. :rofl:

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

It was me aRoth, I like sprankling red pepper on my kettle corn. I'll look for that flavor. I'm mad that my popcorn maker broke :mad: I love popcorn.

• CaliYoruba

@ B Stoners - pretty much :lol: Dont go out there and get "caught up"

I havent really been wathing RHOA. It's just to much. Cynthia is really trying to keep her place lately too. She just keeps doing the most. We all know Peter out here slangin' Carribean dack but she wants to be in other people's business :eyeroll:

• http://youtu.be/bQaBEm_mh5U MisTaken: So thick :buttshake: she make everybody else in the room so uncomfortable :winky:

I might be in the minority but Nene doesn’t bother me. People like Kenya, Claudia, and Kandi bother me.
    —–______________

Agreed. I don’t care for how Nene walked out on the dr. It was hypocritical. PERIOD. I totally get why she doesn’t want to be bothered by some of the ladies but you shouldn’t be on the show then. You can’t fake being the voice of reason and then attack the therapist you brought in because you feel ganged up on. It was clear a lot of the women had an axe to grind with her, but I think the therapist would have swung it back around so that everyone had to address stuff the way he did with Porsha and Kenya. He did not let Kenya become a victim and made both her and Claudia acknowledge how they came for Porsha for no reason. Now that Kandi :nono: SHADY BOOTS. She keeps being pissed off that one of her so called best friends feels hurt she isn’t even reaching out TO HER…and that she in confiding in other people. All she has said is she thought Kandi would be calling her more and she hasn’t and that her feelings are hurt :shrugs: Then when they did meet all Kandi could talk about was she lost money… meanwhile Phaedra’s husband is going to jail, he acting crazy and she in now a single parent. I’m sorry Kand iis just as bad as Nene in my book with the don’t like to admit they are wrong and get defensive. But you see how she gossiped about it with Cynthia and Peter :tea:

• bama_n_jersey

Congrats @MOD...mornting errbody :waves: <<<really a lazy wave.

inter_loop says:

I want Rihanna
    _________
    :popcorn: What do you like about her?

• bama_n_jersey

@Blanche...glad to read you're okay. I was worried. Hope the baby is okay

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

Stoners it’s been a dream of mine since I was 7 to go to Egypt. I’ve heard a lot that now is a great time to go because people are so worried about the political climate over there that tourism is way down. DF refuses to go, and he insists the kids and I shouldn’t go. The girls and I REALLY want to go. He said it’s not worth the risk and doesn’t believe that it’s safe in that area. :(

by Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd) on Mar 23, 2015 at 10:48 am
    --------
    My bestie from hs family is from Greece and her husband is from Eygpt. Right now isn't the time. His parents have been here for some time waiting for things to die down.
    I would love to go to both.

MOD
    If I ever get to Egypt I will probably kiss the ground. My dream is to start in Mt. Sinai. Go visit the mountain that Moses found the burning bush. Then visit the Red Sea. Then hop on a boat in the Nile. Stop at various tombs along the way. End up in Cairo. Stay there for about 3/4 days. Then off to Alexandria to get my Cleopatra LIFE! I'm obbessed with her and her story. I'd bathed in the Mediterrian then fly to Greece for a few days. Then home. If I ever ever got the chance to do that, I'd say my life has been fulfilled.

My 5 year old is always asking about Egypt. Everytime she sees the pyramid, she says mama that is Egypt. I be so pround :biggrin: Shoot I might just take her. That would be awesome if I could.

• aRoTh

You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM says:

It was me aRoth, I like sprankling red pepper on my kettle corn
    ______________________________

:stop: THIS :popcorn: will rid you of the extra (red pepper) step. :popcorn:

Have you ever tried dipping the kernels in mustard? :eek: :bounce: :nun:

#dontknockittilyoutryit

I saw Claudia trying to pull the I want to be the fan favorite and be the head of the peaches card out when she call the therapist on the side :hahaha: Chile you are not fooling anybody. We all know you still sneaky and don’t let stuff go. She still to me did not want to apologized until forced to by the doctor for saying Porsha sleeps with men for money because she felt she laughed at her when Nene was shading. Wasn’t Kandi sitting right there too? Laughing at all of them. To me Kandi is the messiest one because she will sit with both sides, listen and go back to the other side and tell what they said. Then she will be like ya’ll know I am neutral. No you are not. You want to hear the mess but make sure to keep your hands clean. Just like Kandi is so pressed about Nene being there for Phaedra. I mean at some point you have to let it go and be like you know what at least she is being a friend to her. Why am I sitting here trashing this lady so hard for being a listening ear to Phaedra? When I haven’t been….

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyR09SP9qdA&sns=em Afiya says FOH :chase:

MOD congratulations!!!! Enjoy YOUR day :happy:

• MissArtist

The doctor also told Porsha and Kenya they do the same thing to each other. Nene is a very messy and self righteous person. I think Dr. Gadere was very fair. Nene is the only person who gets into it with EVERYBODY including Andy because she's full of herself. She was a disgrace on the apprentice. She will fall hard and fast. Evangelist Porsha Williams is the next biggest hypocrite. Cynthia is just too stupid. Waiting to middle age to get messy and "cute" trying to find her voice.

The server at my job has been so slow. My phone is loading like dial up. I can’t :no: Morning all

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

Roth, I've never tried but I will. You have me wanting some right now :popcorn:

On traveling- if anyone is still around college age there are a few groups that link up and travel to all of these places. One of my coworkers has just signed up for a 10 day tour of Grece in May.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWsyh9jwp40 Milanisti

aRoTh says:

You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM says:

It was me aRoth, I like sprankling red pepper on my kettle corn
    ______________________________

THIS will rid you of the extra (red pepper) step.

Have you ever tried dipping the kernels in mustard?

#dontknockittilyoutryit
    ----------------------------------------------

When I was on the ship, I was told about taking half a pack of seasoning from the ramen noodles packages and mix that in with a microwave bag of regular buttered popcorn since we didn't have a lot of options for food...thought it sounded disgusting until I tried it. Changed my life :nun: Didn't know there was so much you could do with popcorn.

_____________________________________________________________________
    NeNe was very childish in that therapy session. She is used to yes people kissing her ass all the time. I agreed with Kandi. Phuck making her a video. Aint nobody kissing her ass. Who the phuck does she think she is. NeNe need to go ahead and leave.

Kandi is also used to be in control and running things. She is used to buying people's love, affection, and loyalty. Which means none of is real. If she doesnt fix this thing with Phaedra she could really lose her as a friend. Pheadra made a real good point last week, when she said that if money made her sleep at night, then she would be very well rested cause she has plenty of that. Kandi is very superficial. That is another reason why her and Todd are having problems. She needs to get into who Kandi really is.

Its so obvious that Peter is cheating on Cynthia. He got her worried about other people's problems and not their own. Good deflection mechanism. :yes:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

:thankyou: ladies.

Kandi has a huge issue with Nene. Why, I don't know. She needs to have an issue with her mama. Nene is messy but I really believe there is also a jealous of her success issue amongst the ladies.

Claudia will never be a fan favorite :nono:

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

I went to a popcorn store my last time in Puerto Rico- man you talking about heaven!!! :nun: they had this popcorn with a nice amount of kick to it and of course there was the sweet flavors. I walked out with a few bags - :kona: #fatshyt :lol:

@Artist I almost agree with you except for on the Porsha part. I don’t see her as a hypocrite. I see her as someone who was spoiled and young minded. I was going to say young but she is probably my age give or take a few years :lol: Outside of her jumping on Kenya *cough I might have jumped on her too putting stuff all in my face yelling at me* I can’t point out when she has come for someone. Kenya went at her to start with the whole Miss USA thing. Then Claudia inserted herself into the whole thing as if she was impartial knowing full well she was #YEAMKENYA. And Claudia goes on the radio making jokes about Porsha all the time and even infers that she sleeps with men for handbags whereas she has earned her fame the “right” way. So if I was Porsha I would pay her dust too. I mean outside of her maybe not being someone’s cup of tea I don’t see her being like Nene, Kenya, Kandi, etc…. I think she is just now learning how to exist in the real world and try to make it on her own.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U #missyJSays

EVERYBODY including Andy because she’s full of herself. She was a disgrace on the apprentice. She will fall hard and fast

==========

I disagree... She knows a pimp when she sees one.. Andy ain't chit but a pimp which id why she treats him the way she does. Donald Trump LOVED her on the apprentice )hated that she quit but loved her) He called her personally to get her to stay. Nene knows when to cowtail and when to buck. I really don't think she is going anywhere... If anything I think her next moves will be behind the scenes. We'll see some producing from her next I bet.

Taken
    Cause Kandi is worried about if Phaedra is telling her business to NeNe. Kandi aint worried about Phaedra. Personally, I think Kandi knows that Phaedra's hands aint clean in this situation and maybe pulling back cause she dont want to say the wrong thing. We all know Kandi aint the smartest color in the box. Or she taking Apollo side, and dont want to tell Phaedra how she feels.

BStone/MOD :cosign: both of your posts :goodpost: Kandi is very passive aggressive with Nene even when I even felt Nene wasn’t coming for her or had apologized about stuff. I think he hates Nene :lol: from a deep place and no matter what happens she will not get past it. Kandi is one of those people who will do that in my opinion. If you get into it back in the day she will remember it and will always be waiting to snap. I think she would make a good Rose :thinking: I also agree that Kandi likes to control stuff and the fact that she cannot control Todd…. That irks her

• MissArtist

I think Nene is the jealous one. Because she's ugly inside out and nothing will change that. She is the one who never liked Kandi, or anybody really, for that matter. I can deal with Kandi because she minds her own business. Yes she is messy, but who isn't? I wouldn't take sides and fight with those women either. She's cool people in my book. Nobody's perfect but at least she won't attack, bully, and spread lies. Yes Nene want her ass kissed and I would not do it. I wonder what happened in her childhood. She was not heard or paid attention to. Claudia is irrelevant and dusty and thirsty. When she tried to do standup :hahaha:

• CaliYoruba

I need Kandi to stop telling people what goes on in her bedroom. It's hard enough being a regular person but now you're letting every heaux in Atl know that Todd can work it in the bedroom but he hasn't been getting any. Putting these heauxs on full alert that your man is leaving the house with full balls
    :gossip:

• B. Stoners

I dont see why everybody worried about if Porcha phucks for handbags and Bentlys. Folks out here phucking for their light bill to be paid and talking shyt about Porcha. If I was single and I found me a nice African sponsor to give me all my desires, who gon check me boo? :lol: They all sound jealous. And Claudia hating cause she has given her coochie away to celebs and aint got shyt in return. Dont hate that Porcha got an A in Proper Pucci Management 101. At least she has other "businesses" going on too. Folks just need to mind their own business.

• Phrozen1der

Nene has no reason to be jealous, I think folks are upset because of what she has done since landing her 15 minutes... She's a bit of a control freak, but I believe that her intentions are pure... :yes:

I disagree… She knows a pimp when she sees one.. Andy ain’t chit but a pimp which id why she treats him the way she does. Donald Trump LOVED her on the apprentice )hated that she quit but loved her) He called her personally to get her to stay. Nene knows when to cowtail and when to buck. I really don’t think she is going anywhere… If anything I think her next moves will be behind the scenes. We’ll see some producing from her next I bet.

I said this too :applause: Andy has REALLY been getting on my nerves as of late. I don’t dare watch his WWHL specials because he is the QUEENIE KING of SHADE AND DIRT. Now he is successful in his own right but trust me he has been UBER excited by the attention RHOA has brought his way. He lives to be in the spotlight. Funny how he was all up in Nene’s face in the beginning but then when she got other offers and wasn’t catering to him or putting on for RHOA like he wanted he suddenly wasn’t on her side. She has always fulfilled her contractual obligations she just dialed back on some of the stuff she used to do because she couldn’t be taken seriously for outside roles if she was on RHOA. I think Andy is mad he lost his sucker and jiver. Period.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U #missyJSays

=========================

:cosign:

• inter_loop

Mistaken,

There's something about the energy she gives off when she speaks. Girls like her go either way–great in bed, or absolutely horrible.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

I don't know nothing about these chicks. :shrug:

Other than when flipping channels last night, I caught a glimpse of Nene's wig and that muhfukka lived on in my nightmares. :yes:

Oh, and Porsha is sexy as fukk. :coffee:

think she would make a good Rose :thinking: I also agree that Kandi likes to
    _____________________________________________________________________
    :yes: :hahaha:

• Phrozen1der

@LTL Porsha is built like a teenage wetdream! :lol:

#NenesWig had me :hahaha: I was like why do you want to look like the bride of frankenstein on purpose?!

__________________________
    Right. I am trying to figure out what she has done in the way of spilling secret about folks. I mean Kim was sleeping with a married man… she said close your legs to married men… everybody knew that. :lol: And when her and Cynthia had their falling out she said you could have reached out to me off camera if you really wanted to resolve this. You waited until the reunion to come at me about some stuff I apologized for ( calling Peter a bish) and she let folks rile her up to get her mad. Folks like Kenya, Kandi, etc. Kandi knows how to strategically point stuff out to incite something. There were plenty of times she said to Cynthia well I wouldn’t let Nene to xyz to me. And then she is so quick to tell Phaedra don’t call me when Nene turns on you. What does that have to do with Kandi being a friend to her? She is not reaching out to her because she is friends with Nene? That’s childish. And as for Porsha I said a long time ago even if she was screwing an African so what? She is single…. Kenya and Claudia are just hateful and jealous. One thing her, Nene and Phaedra have in common… they know how to make money. Porsha has her hairline and other things too.

• MissArtist

@Taken
    She is definitely young minded, but getting no younger. She just has too many faces for me. Submissive wife now thot. Evangelist now thot. Dragging people but a victim and a person who was bullied. Drag a bitch and stand by what you did. Say don't start none, won't be none. She also shaded Kenya about being old, childless, and single when they first met. I think that started the bad blood.
    @MissyJ
    I think that's exactly what Andy is but he is her boss. I think he's also mad that she has as much money as him. But as the messy Jewish queen he is, he will fire her as soon as he gets the chance. Trump hates Black people and liked seeing Nene act the fool. The Black women ob there never get along.

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

Popcorn...I :love: popcorn. It killed me to be at the movies yesterday and have none. I like it with hot sauce or sriracha on it and lots of butter. The best popcorn is Garrett's. Their cheese popcorn :nun:

Mistaken,
    There’s something about the energy she gives off when she speaks. Girls like her go either way–great in bed, or absolutely horrible.
    i think the first art :lol:
    @LT :bow: to Porsha's body. Those are the type of bodies I always like. Fit thick. Curves. Slim in the waist… fat in the :buttshake: and the breasts can go either way. As a fellow curvy lady I am here for it :yahoo:
    I see the appeal in Rhianna’s too tho. It’s also about how you carry yourself.

• B. Stoners

My problem with NeNe the most is that she wants to be a white woman. I bet if she could ask God for anything it would be that she wakes up a white woman. She'd sell her soul for it. The only time she seems real is when she is discussing her kids. Other than that it fake fake fake, hate hate hate from her all the time. She never seems happy for anybody. I dont think that NeNe like the fact that Kandi got REAL, LONG money. BEEN having it. Its a pissing match between Kandi and NeNe. Kandi was the one who made NeNe leave that therapy session cause she was the only one that will step to NeNe WITHOUT any fuggs to give. Cause she got her own Empire. Kandi is the real queen B of RHOA. She got the back account to show for it. i just hate how passive aggressive she is . Its like she's afraid she gonna get a whooping from Mama Joyce if she tells her to get the phuck on somewhere. Kandi way too old for that.

• aRoTh

that muhfukka lived on in my nightmares
    ____________________________

:ghost:

__________________________
    THAT is why he, Kenya and Claudia get along. Notice the people he likes and promotes the best are those that tend to have to GBF. The single chicks that always have a gay friend around to validate them. There is NOTHING wrong with having a gay friend. But the Laurences of the world make my booty itch. They have the audacity to try to fit their pig hooves into a woman’s show/shoe and then want to sit with another woman and talk mess about a natural God made women out of jealousy and hate. Nah :nono: Those are two Bitter Betties I cannot get down with. The woman nor the man on that tip.

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Nene has no reason to be jealous, I think folks are upset because of what she has done since landing her 15 minutes… She’s a bit of a control freak, but I believe that her intentions are pure… :yes:
    ---
    :cosign:

Miss Artist
    NeNe does NOT have more money that Andy Cohen. He got a plethora of shows that he produces. NeNe may be worth a few million. Andy has POWER. You cant buy that shyt. :nono:

• sassyshe

Phrozen1der says:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    :cosign:

In regards to Andy, he's mad cause he wanted Kenya to be Nene replacement as Nene started to let him know what she was going to do from what she was not going to do. They did a test poll and found out that Nene was still worth her weight and it killed him that they had to ante up the funds they did to keeo her. So hes been messy filling in the show with people whom he knows will clash with Nene's personality including Kandi in an attempt to get her to quit

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Nene don't wavr to be bo white woman

Now :stop: I don’t think Nene wants to be white anymore than I want a flat booty :rofl: I think she might aspire to posses certain accolades, advantages and privileges some white people have in the entertainment industry. I think she might even attempt to mold herself to appear to be more marketable and she take their lead and it comes across as phony. She should just work on improving herself to be the best that she can be. I don’t think that her wearing heatmizer blond wigs and getting nose job means she wants to be white. Dub says she looks like that dude from the Humpty Dance so maybe she was trying to tone that burger down and failed :lol:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Andy has the power with gays and his employees. Nene sold out on HSN with a largely white demo. Broadway, two shows, etc SHE winning!

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

ys:

----

Ion wanna go. Just wondering what the catch is. Furthest im going is to sesame place with these kids

• B. Stoners

I dont know if Andy is really friends with ANY of them. :whistle: Its All About The Benjamin baby :whistle: He is about the bottom line ratings and advertising dollars. Andy is the master manipulator. I wouldnt trust his ass to go to the store and back. He's like the devil to me. :tea:

• MissArtist

Claudia is very jealous of Porsha. Keeps Porshas name in her mouth and Porsha is like look, stay away from me. She told Claudia that at her party, and I think Claudia is mad Ricky didn't throw her a party and he stays in Porshas face. Porsha had the perfect body before the fake boobs. Claudia is dry and lame. She does not need to come back next season.

• MissHarlem

Shock G :rofl: I was just thinking of the movie he did where they was in a weird ass house :thinking: humpty dance was the chit

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U #missyJSays

So hes been messy filling in the show with people whom he knows will clash with Nene’s personality including Kandi in an attempt to get her to quit

============

Little do he know, he's tanking his whole show trying to tank Nene... I haven't watched in SEASONS because of the folks he's adding to the line-up.

Just give Nene a show called Nene in the fast lane or some chit and follow her around on her gigs and being a Glam-ma and they can both win.

• sassyshe

lovezoe says:

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    At the end of the day Andy is a jewish white man and one things the Jews understand is money, so no matter how much he might not like someone if they can bring money to the table he will keep them as the Housewives franchise is what made Andy a household name. So as long as Nene keeps appealing to the masses she will be kept

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

Man... pay back is a muthaphucka. Dr. Dre said he would pay Suge's bail if he gives back the rights to all their songs. Remember, Dre left Death Row and left all his masters and rights to Suge.

BRUH, that's some G-chit right there. :lol:

• Phrozen1der

If Andy ever fired Nene, that show would go down the drains QUICK! She makes that show, and has since the beginning which is why ONLY she remains.. Even if she leaves, she has cemented herself in Hollywood at this point, she's sat at the Golden Globes, and had legitimate acting roles its the big screen next for her. She used it for what it was meant for, and I respect that honestly! :yes:

Taken
    NeNe comes off as a wanna be to be. If her ass could leave RHOA and go to RHOBH she'd leave in a New York second. Its like she changes when she gets around white people to try to impress them or try to fit in with them. I dont see her walking out of therapy session if it was the cast of Glee or Aprentice. I cant call it. She just seems like she's not happy with her blackness to me :shrugs:

@Sass :yes: Notice Andy didn’t show any of the meet up between Porsha and Claudia that was positive. Or the clips they show of when Nene and Phaedra meet seem to focus on a 1 minute conversation about has she spoken to Kandi. And even those clips aren’t bad. But to hear Phaedra tell it Nene calls her everyday and counsels her :hugs: I mean…. You be the judge. Andy is controlling to tone of what is and isn’t shown. So as someone else said yes he is powerful in that respect. Nene knows this and speaks on it. He doesn’t like that. Funny Porsha doesn’t have a peach but she is on every episode. Claudia has a peach and is friends with Kenya tho….

• sassyshe

MissArtist says:

Claudia is very jealous of Porsha. Keeps Porshas name in her mouth and Porsha is like look, stay away from me. She told Claudia that at her party, and I think Claudia is mad Ricky didn’t throw her a party and he stays in Porshas face. Porsha had the perfect body before the fake boobs. Claudia is dry and lame. She does not need to come back next season.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Claudia better chill cause soon Porsha will have her job on radio. Word on the street is that she is trying to overinsert herself on Rickey's show and if she dont be careful, she will get the boot

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U #missyJSays

Man… pay back is a muthaphucka. Dr. Dre said he would pay Suge’s bail if he gives back the rights to all their songs. Remember, Dre left Death Row and left all his masters and rights to Suge.

BRUH, that’s some G-chit right there.

=================

Where you read that at? YOu be on dem satire websites reporting made up news :tea:

Ooooh Man now thats some tea :bounce:

Sug prolly fell back out again :ghost:

Missy is right tho. :kona:

• aRoTh

MOD says:

I like it with hot sauce or sriracha on it
    ________________________

I have this garlic sriracha seasoning that I can't wait to put on something and put it on the grill. :egg:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Porsha doesn’t have a peach but she is on every episode.
    ---
    Just mentioned that last night. She winning too. People talk about Nene, but Kandi the messiest of them all.

Rhoa is like the kardashians. Ppl been watching that show forebba!!

Yall dont get tired :clap:

• MissHarlem

Dr Drs gets a :fistbump: from me. G chit

@Man
    THAT is gangsta. And karma is a BAD bitch! Since Suge is only worth 200,00 he better take that deal. Tupac royalties is probably the only thing keep Suge afloat at this point. What bigger artist than Tupac was on Death Row? Aint nan. Suge better take this deal before he end up dead in jail.

I went to see Katt Williams and he mentioned he was there when Suge got shot them 6 times. He said that shyt woke him up. He realized shyt wasnt a game no more. :tea:

Claudia better chill cause soon Porsha will have her job on radio. Word on the street is that she is trying to overinsert herself on Rickey’s show and if she dont be careful, she will get the boot
    Tell me more :popcorn: When she met with Gary with the Tea I was a littled miffed because I know on the radio Rickey was trying to tell them to kept the show out of their mess because Claudia was trying to shade Porsha for no reason. BUT I did notice that Gary was telling Claudia to stay in her lane like she had been trying to do too much :yes: PLUS when she met with Lounell and she was saying she was trying to be abrasive and provocative did you peep when she told her well you are on the wrong show for that? She was telling her on the low to know you role too. She is trying to do a lot. I wonder if Rickey really recognizes it. She is using him and his show to try and change it to make her a star or get her own. Neither of which she is ready for.

• sassyshe

@Misttaken exactly. Andy has and will always be a messy queen. His treatment of Nene is no different that some of the other franchises. if you are a newcomer and you get on his nerves, he will can you in a NY min but if you are a money maker he will tolerate but ensure to make your season miserable.

• aRoTh

Yall dont get tired

:ido:

@USER gone! :rofl: Shoot I hate that I still watch it but I am loyal like that. I still DVR and watch RHOC when it comes on. I watch RHOBH too… I love ‘em all :facepalm:

• iWasteTime

--------------------------
    I saw this.
    I thought it odd that they split the co-host gig anyone.
    Porsha for TV and Claudia for radio.
    They say Claudia can't even be in the meetings and she wants to do comedy.
    Rickey said :stop: we'll just keep Porsha.

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

Zoe, how's BabyZoe? Did I miss the update?

They say Claudia can’t even be in the meetings and she wants to do comedy.
    Rickey said :stop: we’ll just keep Porsha.
    Wait whet? spill :tea:

• MissHarlem

Give us free!! We need a new post

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Petty- MUCH better! She was back to her normal self Friday! Thanks for the prayers and concerns :hugs:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe