Robin Thicke and His New Girlfriend Take His Son Grocery Shopping

Singer Robin Thicke and his new 20-something girlfriend took his son Julian grocery shopping at Bristol Farms in West Hollywood, California, over the weekend. Julian’s mom is actress Paula Patton.
Photos: INFphoto.com

Khloe Kardashian And French Montana in Miami Beach

Socialite Khloe Kardashian continues to use clueless rapper French Montana for photo ops in tabloids. No one cares about them as a couple. But it is interesting to see Montana practically beg for her attention in public. Khloe’s body language could not be more clear: she is not that into him. The two friends showed some PDA on the dock of Sean Combs’ Miami Beach mansion. Later, French toast was seen on a jetski while drowning his sorrow in a bottle of hard liquor.
Photos: INFphoto.com

Amber Rose at LAX Airport Shopped at Swarovski

Socialite Amber Rose left her son Sebastian with his father, rap artist Wiz Khalifa, while she jetted across country in pursuit of a career of some sort. Rose was seen at LAX carrying bags from Swarovski boutique in Los Angeles, CA.
Photos: INFphoto.com

That little guy getting big 🙂 I have nothing for the 2014-2020 THOTS of America …. prefer to revoke their celebrity status…. they serve absolutely no purpose :shrugs: only good for a blow job and a nut

• Phrozen1der

That baby looks full on Caucasian….

• Str8tUpMenace

Did yall see that :homo: pic of French “Wackazz” Montana and Diddy?????

• LSLH

Khloe and Frenchie ain’t fooling nobody. I used to like Khloe but she has turned into her sister Kim. Ugh. Why can’t that trashy family just go away?!

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Is Kris Jenner still with her Black man accessory?

Nevertheless … Robyn seems like a good dad :yes:

• Str8tUpMenace

I hollered at that video of Bru-Belinda crying cuz Pimp Kris took him out her will. Ninja just knew he was getting her wardrobe when she die :rofl:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

That baby looks full on Caucasian

****

I thought the same thing. Got all of Paula’s German side and none of her negra side 😆

@Str8 I was confused.. :blink:

How is Khloe a hoe now?? I can’t keep up.. 😆

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Ninja just knew he was getting her wardrobe when she die
    ******

:ghost: :rofl:

• whitty hutton

Amber and all that ass!! :phew: I loves BBD but I’d scissor wit that bish in a heartbeat!! :yes:

• sassyshe

Khloe looked like a straight dude in those nightclubs pics she took with Frenchie this weekend. 50 was throwing shade with that pic of French and Diddy so they threw hack his GQ photo shoot at him. They said Muva Rose and Wiz have come to an agreement bout Bash

@Str8 😆

Phrozen1der says:

@Str8 I was confused.. :blink:

At the Diddy and Frenchie broke back mountain pic???? I wasn’t :no: Diddy love them type of poses. Remember that pic of him and Mase back in the day??? And I forgot the dude that his was huggin up on. Lemme find it :pc:

Ninja just knew he was getting her wardrobe when she die :rofl:
    ^^^^^^^
    This the type ish I am talking about from you ma’am

:ghost:

@Whitty I was like what does Bell, Biv,Devoe have to do with this?! :rofl:

*he

• http://youtu.be/COjlQLe2JV0 puppylove finally made the #dirtythirty :koolaid:

@phro Khloe was a hoe before they even got the show.

Phrozen1der says:

@Whitty I was like what does Bell, Biv,Devoe have to do with this?! :rofl:

ell, Biv, Devoe???? Really Phro??? :chase:

• Ni ni

Reminds me, a 19 year old white girl at my side gig told me that she is hoping to start a relationship with a 30 yr old man. It seems like that’s becoming the norm in society again. Her 21 yr old bf don’t work and I guess she’s just ready for a mature man.

@Puppy With who though?? 😆

• Str8tUpMenace

Khloe looks like she’s mixed with Princess Fiona the Ogre and the ugly step-sister from Shrek :no:

@Whitty I was like what does Bell, Biv,Devoe have to do with this?! :rofl:
    ^^^^^^^^^
    I got the whole female part of the blog shouting BBD :yahoo: + :cheer:

We aint THANKING bout no Ricky Bell when we say it :rofl:

• Phrozen1der

@Str8 I thought that until I started thinking…. I’m a #HumbleVessel I don’t know what that stuff means… :rofl:

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

UF, i was cracking up at you downstairs. Your poor babies 😆 (I know it’s all love tho) And yes, my hair stays embarrassing me :facepalm:
    Kimi, do you like the Beats app? I didn’t subscribe to it since I use Pandora but it’s on my phone. Shyt, I figured having the earphones and pill was enough.

WhoDat says:

Ninja just knew he was getting her wardrobe when she die :rofl:
    ^^^^^^^
    This the type ish I am talking about from you ma’am
    :ghost:

:hahaha: What I do???

@KWall It took me a sec, but I get it now..y’all nassy :rofl:

@Str8 No she doesn’t 😆

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

Phrozen1der says:

That baby looks full on Caucasian….
    ——
    U mk it sound like full blown AIDS 😆

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

The weather is California seems so lovely. I have an ingrained aversion to the thought of living there though…until winter comes.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    With a tanch of Orenthal James

Phrozen1der says:

@KWall It took me a sec, but I get it now..y’all nassy :rofl:
    @Str8 No she doesn’t 😆

Hell if she don’t. 😆 She look like she gotta voice like Big Ang’s or Barry White’s. 😆

Speaking of Big Ang, Charlamagne said Big Ang is Khloe’s father :dead:

WhoDat says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    With a tanch of Orenthal James

• WhoDat

but I get it now..y’all nassy
    ^^^^^^^
    Just me. I take the blame for it. :kona:

@NakeyaJ too talking about somebody was husky in the dack.

:dead:

@User 😆

@KWall Y’all really think she could be OJ’s?? :rofl:

• Phrozen1der

“@NakeyaJ too talking about somebody was husky in the dack.” Bruh!!!! :rofl:

That is as funny as “meat curtains” :hahaha:

Phrozen1der says:

@User 😆
    @KWall Y’all really think she could be OJ’s?? :rofl:
    _________________________

:yes: Just look at her back.

Charlamagne said Big Ang is Khloe’s father
    ^^^^^^^^^
    I only GAT an hour LEFT. You gonna get me fired’t. I just snorted.

• iWasteTime

@Str8 I was confused.. :blink:
    How is Khloe a hoe now?? I can’t keep up.. 😆

————————
    @Phro
    They all HEAUXs … Kourtney a dumb Heaux
    Kylie a young Heaux
    Kendell smarter and the Lesbun Heaux
    Khloe the D- list Heaux
    Kim is the grand master Heaux
    Belinda new old Heaux
    Kris the pimp

Scott better clean up and save them kids

Petty I hvnt called them tar babies (yet) but im liable to say any ol thing. Its funny bc they dont get it what it means. They be like mommy so :lame:

@Str8 :rofl:

“Charlamagne said Big Ang is Khloe’s father” :ghost:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

Kris Jenner is an old school hoe…Khlozilla’s father could be anybody. Kris was pressing her out about that dna test because SHE wants to know who Khloe’s real father is too 😆

• MissArtist

Paula and Robin’s son has those funny looks of a quadroon. Just like Amber Rose and even Khloe to an extent 😮 Interesting post :tea: Khloe’s dad is definitley a Black man. She looks nothing like the rest of the Kardahsians .

• http://youtu.be/bQaBEm_mh5U MisTaken: So thick :buttshake: she make everybody else in the room so uncomfortable :winky:

I don’t watch the show but I saw the clip :crying1: BAYBEE Brenda was like :wails: I mean I am the one here with you now where is Kourtney at if you wanted her to execute your wishes? He could bearlee talk because his lips was swollen from when him and Kylie went and got their lips done. His hair was stringy and lifeless because he hadn’t had his tracks put in yet. His ttites was sagging because he rushed out without his bra on. He looked real HURT HURT HURT! I was like Kris you ain’t ish for doing this thang like that :nono: He still trying to be best judies and you steady using him.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

I excuse myself to the bathroom when dem little off key kids come out ? I mute the computer if i’m online

******

:rofl: :rofl: Just wrong!

@Waste :rofl:

@KWall Y’all really think she could be OJ’s?? :rofl:
    _________________________
    :yes: Just look at her back.
    ^^^^^^^^^
    On everything. Google Sidney Simpson. There are a few side by sides of her and Khloe. Sidney looks more like her sister than Kim and Kourtney.

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

Kourtney is the smartest one I think. She runs their clothing lines and stores practically on her own, the other 2 have minimal input. Her personal life is messy but she has a good business mind :yes:

• Str8tUpMenace

Hip Hop Wired gotta list of Man Law Violations, and Diddy shoulda got tickets for all his pics. :rofl:

• MissArtist

_________
    :hahaha: :ghost:

• WhoDat

His ttites was sagging because he rushed out without his bra on.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I am so done

• MisUnderstood

Robyn went to the white side after Paula. I wonder if Paula gonna come to the black side now?

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

swollen from when him and Kylie went and got their lips done
    *****

:dead: Yall she may not have lip implants. Scott said it takes her 45 minutes to do her lips and I caught a glimpse if her without the lipstank/plumper/filler/wtf and they were coming up short. Lips came up flatter than a dollar bill. Scared me like how do you :kiss: with dem thangs 😮

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

NakeyaJ too talking about somebody was husky in the dack.”
    ———
    *giggles* But…not one woman I know, would ever want a dyck that is anorexic. ijs

• Str8tUpMenace

MisTaken: So thick :buttshake: she make everybody else in the room so uncomfortable :winky: says:

And here you come with this chit here :crying:

^^^^^^^^^^^
    I am going to COLLECT when it comes out that OJ is her daddy. TUH. they better not chit me!

VDot says:

swollen from when him and Kylie went and got their lips done
    *****

Nah, them chits injected right along with her azz. She gotta double discount. The family discount, plus BOGO.

I AM JUST SAYING it hurt my heart to see ex-Bruce like :no: I remember when he used to me a nice looking man on a Wheaties box. Now he likes for men to eat his box. WHALE he would like … he ain’t had it made yet :ashamed:

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

Google Sidney Simpson
    ___
    I just did, she does look like Khloe. I see shes a potato chip away from being a biggims too :phew:

So has anyone else noticed that dc young fly wears dentures? Waaaay :offtopic:

• Str8tUpMenace

He gotta boi-box aka boi-pussay until he get his made. 😆

• Phrozen1der

That’s one of those situations that KJ would tell Khloe on her deathbed…

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

He gotta boi-box aka boi-pussay until he get his made.
    ——-
    Is he going to get his from the same place Jose from Love and Hip Hop got hers?

• MissArtist

Robin’s new gf looks like a younger and prettier version of Paula. He clearly has a type. The woman in the 3some who he started sleeping with behind Paula’s back also looked like her.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

He gotta boi-box aka boi-pussay until he get his made.
    ——-
    Is he going to get his from the same place Jose from Love and Hip Hop got hers?

I hope not, cuz that ninja still gotta print. :rofl:

MisTake Bruce been like that :yes:

Do i need to change my gravi again? He was in a movie about being gay in the late 70s early 80s. Ppl dont be paying attention to the signs.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

dc young fly

****

Was he the one in that bathroom do the African hum? :huh: :rofl: Let me go watch that video :hahaha:

“Now he likes for men to eat his box.” <—- YO STFU!!!!!! :hahaha:

I think she did both :yes: Even Kim lining her lips like Kylie now. She hadher liner all the way up under her nose talking about shout out to Kylie :dead:
    I said these hoes making lips now?? Go to kiss them and me kissing chin and cleft pallet :stop: But Kim had some work done because her lips poke out from the side

• WhoDat

He gotta boi-box aka boi-pussay until he get his made.
    ——-
    Is he going to get his from the same place Jose from Love and Hip Hop got hers?

^^^^^^^^^^
    You too @nakeya? :crying1:

• bama_n_jersey

@Phro..from the kids in freezer

“For two years. Every time I asked she said they were never there. She was right there. She was right there,” said Alex Dorsey as grief for his daughter Stoni overcame him.

He is the father of one of two children found in a freezer in a Detroit woman’s apartment on Tuesday.

Police say their two surviving siblings endured years of abuse in the home. They were forced to stay in the home, not allowed to go to school, and knew their brother and sister were in the freezer.

The 17-year-old daughter who is still alive told investigators Stephen died in August 2012 after their mother tortured him for weeks. He would have been nine years old at the time.

She allegedly tied a belt around his neck, threw hot water on him in the shower, and put a plastic bag over his head before he died. Stoni allegedly was strangled and suffocated by their mother in May 2013.

Alex Dorsey says he didn’t understand why Mitchelle Blair stopped letting him take his two daughters for visits two years ago until he got a phone call this week that Stoni was dead.  She had been dead for a long time.

Dorsey says he used to stop by the apartment every month.  He now realizes his daughters’ mom stopped letting him take them for visits around the time Stoni would have been killed.

“That is why she kept me outside.  Said you can’t come inside. Why can’t I come in?  She didn’t tell me why,” said Dorsey.

He would ask to see Stoni.  Her mom would say she was out.

Dorsey says seven months ago is the last time he came to the house. His daughter’s mother wouldn’t let him see his daughters because he didn’t “have enough money.” He had lost his job a few months prior.

The state is now trying to take away his rights to his 17-year-old daughter. A petition says he abandoned his girls, failed to take legal action to obtain parenting time, and owes $39,000 in child support.

One moment he is angry at the state.

He says his family reported concerns to CPS in years past, but it only caused problems as the kids were given back to their mom.

“We didn’t just sit down and let this happen,” said his mom Linda Dorsey.  “We’ve been fighting for these babies.”

The next moment he is full of regret, wondering what if?

One thing he wants his surviving daughter who police say endured years of abuse to know is it is not her fault.

:facepalm:

Yea Vdot

Ms. Take google “bruce jenner movie” then click on images. The first thing to pop up is him with the village ppl looking fruitier than a fruit cake. Bruce been like that

• bama_n_jersey

:facepalm: didn’t realize it was that long and I cut some out…

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

He gotta boi-box aka boi-pussay until he get his made.
    ——-
    Is he going to get his from the same place Jose from Love and Hip Hop got hers?

^^^^^^^^^^
    You too @nakeya? :crying1:
    ———

MisTake Bruce been like that :yes:
    I mean I know he used to wear daisy dukes and had his belly button out :hahaha: but before Kris all the women he was with made him tighten that ish up yo :rules: he got with Kris and a bih started getting joint face lifts on tv,getting Brazilian blow outs :no: She was wearing the pants in the family. LITERALLY 😮 all she wore was black pants.

• Str8tUpMenace

@Bama, that is all the way fugged up 🙁 all around

@Bama Wow.. :pray:

• San ah make ya dance

• MissArtist

See that dad should have kicked that door down :shotsfired1: :chase: . A mother would not have been passive like that when it came to her kids :nono:

• SOTHERNGRL

Khloe is toooooo yt. I could be wrong but aint no man with any type of color to them her daddy. That heffa is pale as all hell in Cali of all places. :no: Her deddy is problem some German/Check/Polish man that Kris azz did :snort: with. Got to high messed around and fugged them Klohe is the result.

• bama_n_jersey

@MIRS…I don’t understand how the father just went along with the excuses…well I see…but I don’t. How you didn’t realize something was wrong. For two years….and you used to go by there frequently before…just ridiculous

I want that bish to DIE in what @Bama posted. EVIL folks man

Don’t ever tell me to search google images again!!!! :rofl:

• Phrozen1der

“She was wearing the pants in the family. LITERALLY all she wore was black pants.” SHUDDUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

:fistbump: MissA cuz I would hv just waited patiently at the do’

Woulda been out there filing my nails til somebody showed me something bout my chile. I always got plenty time bout my kids & I do not get tired :waiting:

• bama_n_jersey

@MissA…I don’t know too many men that would have taken those answers for TWO years. People are just crazy. These grownups failed these kids. Just like that case in Florida where the kids got charged as adults for killing their abuser and their father for not helping them. The system failed them

• Str8tUpMenace

@Bama, bish needs to suffer the same way those babies did 🙁

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    When I say my ex-husband woulda called the POLICE on me over Dub10? He thought I was up to some funny biz few months back… cause everytime he would call or come by on the weekend (hell sometimes on the weekday) she would be out etc. She is involved in alot of activities (choir, basketball, academic activities, social….ALOT of bday parties/sleepovers) so he PURE CALLED MY MAMA and was like ummm whats up over there?

• bama_n_jersey

Agreed

Good night folks

@PHRO I ain’t lying!! Kris started dressing in all black pant suits military style :rofl: I was looking like :wtf: Meanwhile Bruce secretly wearing Kim pannies with the saggying in the byke cause he ain’t got his fat transfers in yet. I SWEATERGAWD if Bruce show up like :butthshake: a$$ fat…yea i know
    It is going to be the END OF THE WORL CRAIG. Kanye is next. These women make men gay. Lamar started spooning the lil brother when he married Khloe.. Scott be… whale he white so that’s a given… French basically having sex with Diddy on the beach #sexonthebeach 😮 and Kanye.. this dude steady sitting up some where with his tittes out :no: He even talks like a rich valley girl now

• Phrozen1der

“I always got plenty time bout my kids & I do not get tired” <—- RIGHT! A real parent would've scaled the walls, came to the house with a posse and or the police and deboe'd there way in… He was and is a S.A.N!

Don’t ever tell me to search google images again!!!! :rofl:
    ^^^^^^^^
    Damn girl look JUST like Khloe.

• MissArtist

@User and Bama
    Exactly! I woulda gone all upside that bish head. She woulda let me in that house that day! I woulda been right on that porch because somebody had to come in or out at some point. Just sickening what happened to those poor kids :no:

@Mistaken :stop: DO NOT speak to me anymore tuhday!!! :rofl:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

Genetics is a funny thing. It can go either way so Rob Kardashian could be Khloe’s father. It’s just slightly odd that out of 4 children 3 came out with strong Armenian features and one didn’t, and that’s why people are so suspicious.

WhoDat says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And this is the chit that I don’t understand. How no one was questioning wtf was going on. You let me go somewhere without my kids, and everybody is askin, “Where’s the kids”

I don’t get no “Hello” or even a “fugg you”, but “where’s the kids”

• Str8tUpMenace

Don’t forget that ninja be wearing kilts and chit :no:

• SOTHERNGRL

Meanwhile Bruce secretly wearing Kim pannies
    ************
    @Take this is why I say they ALL lying when they say they had no idea bout Bruce wanting to be a woman. I have not seen many episodes of KUWTK but I distinctly remember and epi where Kris is going off because he Victoria Secret came up missing and they found out Bruce had been wearing them. I aint forgot. :nono:

• Phrozen1der

@MOD Like you said could be genetics, like how in a family of all lighter complected folks one comes out darker or vice versa.. Shyt just happens 😆

• Str8tUpMenace

So Laurence Fishburne’s mammy claiming she broke and facing eviction. Yall think she gon do a p0rno, too??? :shrugs:

• Phrozen1der

“I distinctly remember and epi where Kris is going off because he Victoria Secret came up missing and they found out Bruce had been wearing them. I aint forgot.” <—-Bruh, I do NOT remember that!!! :rofl:

• SOTHERNGRL

Yall must not have read a few months back where this kid stepmon and dad had the boy walled up in the house. :bye: Goodnight

Ok Phro :rolleyes: it’s cool we ain’t got to speak :rofl:
    And that story makes me sad about the kids :no: But real question…I hope that back child support doesn’t include the last two year.I would be like throw the case out cause it isn’t going to the kids now anyways. It cannot benefit them 🙁

• WhoDat

I don’t get no “Hello” or even a “fugg you”, but “where’s the kids”
    ^^^^^^^^
    Girl I went to my sister and brother in law house on Friday and it took FIVE minutes for anybody to eem ACKNOWLEDGE ME. Her, him, my nephew was all up in them kids face chile.

Her: :biggrin: Yall just in time for pizza!
    BIL: I got money :wave: (passes out $5 and $20)
    Nephew: Come on in here cuz (Dub20). Lets play the game and politic :hug:

Let me SHOW UP dolo. ENDLESS questions.

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

Phro my family is proof so I get it. They all have the same mother and father (my maternal grandma and grandpa) and the 9 kids they had literally cover the spectrum from high yellow to damn near black 😆

• MissArtist

What you mean walled up? :shocked:
    That’s why you gotta kick them doors down and bust those windows out. :no:

• WhoDat

Yall think she gon do a p0rno, too???
    ^^^^^^^
    Hope she done have cig burn marks on her azz like her granddaughter Montana did. 🙁

MissArtist says:

What you mean walled up? :shocked:
    That’s why you gotta kick them doors down and bust those windows out. :no:

You ain’t heard about that chit?????? Had that child in a wall :no:

@MOD EXACTLY! LOL Have you looking at relatives like :blink:

WhoDat says:

Yall think she gon do a p0rno, too???
    ^^^^^^^

Lawd!!! It’ll be a damn shame if granny gotta blemish-less azz. :dead:

——————-
    I remember a clip of her saying stuff was going missing. It was a more luxurious brand tho I think like La Perla 😆 But I think they buried the story..or rather the true culprit ..I think I saw it on the cover of a tabloid when I was checking out at the grocery store one day

• MissArtist

What?! Like plastered into the wall. This is why I don’t watch the news!! :wail: :angry:

MissArtist says:

Google missing boy found in wall. He’s alive, but they hid him in a wall.

Don’t nobody want to see no granny pron MAN!!! :no: Frankie (Keysha Cole mama) be like :hump: MAN DOWN :lick:

• MissArtist

@MOD EXACTLY! LOL Have you looking at relatives like :blink:
    :hahaha: My daddy got a ulgy azz family. THEE ugliest sisters. And I don’t feel bad about saying it because I don’t like their azzes. Ugly inside and ugly outside. Makes me afraid to have kids. Those genes don’t play 😮

@Miss Damn.. :rofl:

• WhoDat

Don’t nobody want to see no granny pron MAN!!!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    If Jada Pinkett mama was in it folks would watch.

• Str8tUpMenace

Granny Fishburne prolly be givin the best bj’s ever. Take them teef out and :blow: Prolly damn near suck a marble through a straw. :rofl:

Shoot genetics are crazy. My kids living proof you can reach back.My husband is chocolate. Like ebony 😮 Some of my kids look a LOT lighter than him and other than personality they don’t match. One ain’t got NOTHING he got insideor out 😆 BUT DEM HIS KIDS 😮

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

:offtopic: DF and I had colonics last week. So he told them he wouldn’t spread his butt cheeks, said if they asked him to he would leave :facepalm: The woman who did his was very professional, gave some great lifestyle tips. Long story short he endured it without too much drama…but last night, DAYS LATER, he tells me out of nowhere that he felt violated and will never do it again. He said any man that goes more than once is gay. Sounded like Riley from The Boondocks. I’m still :rofl:

If Jada Pinkett mama was in it folks would watch.
    __________________________
    😳 yea and maybe that one lady who be working out and she got gray hair but she sexy :yes: and Helen Mirren :kona:

@Mistaken Yup! 😆

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Lamar started spooning the lil brother when he married Khloe..

(****

Until Rob got too fat to retch around and they kicked him out :crying1:

• MissArtist

@Str8UpMenace
    OMG. I found the story and the video. So sad. They should throw the daddy and the fat azz stepmammy under the jail. So sad. Using that poor baby for yard work and didn’t even have him in school. He is so cute and looks so sweet :wail: Again, why did the mother wait FOUR years. Like :wtf:

• Meme81

I’m glad Robin is spending time with his little boy.

:offtopic:

I flip the channel and they’re talking about 2 men dressed like Madea ramming their way into the security gate a military base. And people ask me why I don’t date more.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

I hope that back child support doesn’t include the last two year.

******

Gasp :blink:

:rofl: Too soon :rofl:

Until Rob got too fat to retch around and they kicked him out
    Sholl did :hahaha: Lamar was like :no: you getting bigger than Khloe bih
    Rob was all :stop: There is some good boy poosay unnerneath this gut

• Phrozen1der

“I think I’m gonna stop watching the news. On one station, they’re talking about a mother finding a nude stranger in bed with her 10 yo son.” TF?! :blink:

“There is some good boy poosay unnerneath this gut” <—- #BlocksYou :rofl:

Until Rob got too fat to retch around and they kicked him out
    Sholl did :hahaha: Lamar was like :no: you getting bigger than Khloe bih
    Rob was all :stop: There is some good boy poosay unnerneath this gut

:ghost:

Until Rob got too fat to retch around and they kicked him out :crying1:
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    :ghost:

:nite:

“There is some good boy poosay unnerneath this gut” <—- #BlocksYou :rofl:
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    PLEASE BLOCK her from us ALL

*snatches @Take keyboard*

@VDot :ashamed: You heffa you! I knew you would be the one to point that out :dead: It was a REAL point. From a legal prescriptive I am saying. How you going to charge me for that when :no: God bless the kids

Bye @Mirs. My time too. :hi: Going to ranch my coffee cup out and :steer:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

There is some good boy poosay unnerneath this gut

********

Real fugging tears :crying1: :crying1:

:newpost: BBB Bad Bish Brenda
    not to be confused with BBD which is what he wants :yes:

• MissArtist

@Phro
    They are ugly tho. Everybody says it. Even my half-siblings :shame:

• Meme81

That picture of French looks like he’s saying, “Please put me on Kardashians next season.”

And she’s like, “We have to see how your album sells before I commit to that.”

Lifestyle tips 😮

Ok let me go..waiting on my phone to rang so someone can watch DEM BABIES so I can go to the gym. It’s HORD work trying to be healthy. The devil is busy yo 😆 Ain’t nobody trying to go work out at midnight

wait a new post on Brenda???Let me see right quick

• Unshakable