Tyrese Gibson and daughter Shayla in NYC

Model, singer and actor Tyrese Gibson, 36, took his daughter Shayla to 'The View' where he was promoting his latest movie Fast & Furious 7 in NYC on Thursday.
Photos: J. Webber/Splash News

Kim and Kourtney Kardashian take kids to ballet

Socialite Kim Kardashian, 34, is back to black hair as she and sister Kourtney (not pictured) take their kids to ballet class in Woodland Hills, CA., on Thursday.
Photos: WENN.com

Tameka Harris at Get Hard premiere

Former Xscape singer Tameka "Tiny" Harris, 39, showed off her assets on the red carpet at the "Get Hard" premiere in Hollywood on Wednesday.
Photos: Splash News

Jennifer Lopez in Los Angeles

Actress and singer Jennifer Lopez dressed casually in a one piece romper jumpsuit in Los Angeles, California.
Photos: VIPix / Jacson / Splash News

Lark Voorhies arriving to The Jimmy Kimmel Live show in Hollywood

Former child actress Lark Voorhies, 41, arrived at The Jimmy Kimmel Live studios in Hollywood.
Photos: PAPJUICE.COM/Splash News

• iWasteTime

I want to see Kourtney

Shayla J's are cute!

Lark, girl, you back on them meds :thumbsup:

• Unshakable

The babies are adorbs!

Love Tiny's shoes

JLo makes mc hammer/harem esque pants lookdope. Look like she channeling her 2002/Jenie from the block days.

Lisa Turtle looks put together and nice in this pic.

• Unshakable

TimeWaster,

I thought it, you fonted it. We are >>>>>>here<<<<<<<

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyR09SP9qdA&sns=em Afiya says FOH :chase:

:wtf: Tyrese got on? :wtf: JHo got on? :no:

Kanye let Kim change her hair black :clap:

If you won't born with all dat :huh: SIT DOWN!!! :facepalm:

Voors looks short bus-ish :shrug: all that make-up lookin' retarded :smh:

AND THIS:

The Negro Wolof Wife says:

I mean African American women love Kim Kardashian. She gets close and tries to copy their swag. Look at how she’s a poor imitation of Chyna down to the blonde hair. And then other Black women sit around and talk about her. We have Black women dying trying to buy a fake booty like Kim, regardless if we want to admit it or not. I just wonder why?! Fa what? Do Aremenians love her as much?

Total BULLSHYT :facepalm: :bye: wolfe

Tyrese what in the world you have one .... :huh: Lisa lord Jesus get you some help :no: she was pretty back in the day :sad:

• iWasteTime

:hug: Unshake!

@bStone
    Girl, they need to hold their grievances and bring them up at the meeting.
    I know they have a quarterly one :lol:

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0TMzDWwIj7Y Nancy Drew Wears Prada :nun: …that’s all. :tea:

Nori and that lil tummy :love: adorable!

Lopez looks stupid

Lark, Lark, Lark :sigh: bless your heart honey :pray: touch her Lord.

Chile that lil girl look like Tyrese :tea: I may need to see another pic of her ... cause here she look just like him cept her skin lighter :tea:

I really like Tiny shoes :tea: them joints is hot !

• Blanche Devereaux

Nori looks just like her daddy man :yes:

Lark :yahoo:

• iWasteTime

What is that velvet? :rofl:

Why ? He interviewing her ? :tea:

• kamadiva

:think: wonder is Tyrese won his injunction to prevent his ex-wife from taking their daughter to Isreal.... let me go look

Blanche Devereaux says:

Nori looks just like her daddy man

Ion see it :no:

• kamadiva

@Jenie - I really like Tiny shoes :tea: them joints is hot !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+1 :thumbsup

They gel nori hair up a lot :tea:

Thank God Kim is back to black! :clap:

• kamadiva

:lipsealed: on Lark...my granny said if you ain't got nothing nice to say...don't say NOTHING!

• Unshakable

@Blanche,

So does Tyrese daughter. :yes:

@Nan,

Can you just imagine Smoky Joe prayin over Lisa Turtle, talmbout some "Fix it Jesus" all the while smoke comin outta her mouth and shaking cinders offa her clothes and skin? :rofl:

Jesus be some restraint bc I bust out laughin at the visual alone

• MissHarlem

Lark makeup still off but much better. A for effort :thumbsup:

Hate JLo pants but I ain't wearing it :nun:

Tiny my girl :yes: she looks nice

• Unshakable

@Jenie,

ye put sne Jam or Ampro gel on it seaux it will lay down like Chili's.

• The Pearl!

You can tell Tyrese's daughter is going to be a very pretty woman....her face already looks fully grown. How'd that happen?

WhoDat says:

I told yall that was gonna be fetch. That’s the new blog mantra. Fugg Folks 2015.

:woot: and it's so fitting :love:

• Blanche Devereaux

Ion see it :no:
    ................

Its the chipmunk look :lol:

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

Lark ALMOST had it right! :mad: Alll that ROUUUUUUUGE on her cheeks... :no:

Unshakable says:

@Jenie,
    ye put sne Jam or Ampro gel on it seaux it will lay down like Chili’s.

• Phrozen1der

Lark :pray:

Cooking tacos tonight :yahoo: :woot:

• Blanche Devereaux

Look...this little girl on Catfish is ugly as HALE :no:
    I know thats mean but she is not attractive and never will be and i see why she was using fake pages.

• MissHarlem

I'm waiting on Nori to get older until then :lipssealed:

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

Tyrese needs to hire a hair braider for when he got the baby. I hope Jimmie's staff beat Lark's face. Surely he didn't let her going on TV with her usual clown look. Tiny looks cute. I love her shoes and hurr.

• Str8tUpMenace

:rolleyes: To the following:

Tyrese, Twitter's own resident azzhole.
    The Glad Trash bag
    Tiny's fake azz
    JLo and her jumpsuit
    Whoever did Lark's makeup

:thumbsup: to the babies and Tiny's shoes!!! :cheer:

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

MissHarlem says:

I’m waiting on Nori to get older until then :lipssealed:
    ******************************

:cosign: I've said too much already.

• B. Stoners

I aint never getting over Lark and that clown make-up :rofl: She was walking down the street like she was in a MAC commercial. No chill and not a nan phuck to give. Man, I love that shit. :hahaha:

• MissHarlem

JENIE I made them Monday. Talking about slamming chile :woot: enjoy

_____________________________

Shake! get thee behind Saint Cinder Sue! :chase: :rofl: :hahaha:

• ShadeQueen46

Hey everybodyyyyyyyy! I love Tiny's shoes! Kim's shape is so terrible thats why her pants are always pulled up to her beebs :boobs:

• Str8tUpMenace

And I must say, I do :heart: Tiny's look here. That hair color really brings out her new eye color. However, her azz, hips, and thighs ratio just don't add up :no:

#hatedit

• MissArtist

Lisa Turtle looks like she did her lips, cheeks, and eyes with the same thing! A tube of lipstick, then she smeared it on her cheeks and eyes because she didn't have blush and eyeshadow, like kids do. I just wish she would get some help. Tiny always looks cheap. Maybe she should dress her age. Look at North mean mugging. She's precious.

• http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=RaIuP6s3kUc felinelurker

Unshakable says:

Can you just imagine Smoky Joe prayin over Lisa Turtle, talmbout some “Fix it Jesus” all the while smoke comin outta her mouth and shaking cinders offa her clothes and skin?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:rofl: u stoopid :rofl: got people looking at me at my desk!

• MissHarlem

BIRD that baby don't deserve my thoughts.....not yet

• B. Stoners

I dont see what ya'll see. I must be legally bline. :bline: I dont see nothing fancy about her outfit and I hate that THOT ass color hair.

Her shoes and purse are ok :shrugs:

:tea:

• The Pearl!

They say Lark has a severe case of bipolar disorder and thinks she can handle it herself, that the doctors don't know how to treat it, so she just struggles with it on her own. Talk about heartbreaking.

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

MissHarlem says:

I’m waiting on Nori to get older until then :lipssealed:
    ---------------
    She is a Rumer in the making :no:

• San ah make ya dance

I wouldve worn that romper without the shytt pants :yes:

Tiny always looks cheap.
    _________________________________
    :tea:
    Thats what it is. :yes:

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

MissHarlem says:

BIRD that baby don’t deserve my thoughts…..not yet
    ******************

Same here, but I know for a fact that God willin and the creek don't rise (what my mama used to say) she gone earn every thought I'm thinkin.

• San ah make ya dance

Kim looks nice...from the stomach up

• kamadiva

Since I am bored...

According to the Net - Bow Wow, ahem, Shad Moss and Eric may be married

Douchebag Dwight garnishing Royce bank account cos she violated the gag order

Marvin Gaye sister wants some of the $$ from the lawsuit his children won

Ludacris may be headed back to court over custody as he didn't disclose that he was expecting (not sure what this has to do with it)

The Pearl! says:

They say Lark has a severe case of bipolar disorder and thinks she can handle it herself, that the doctors don’t know how to treat it, so she just struggles with it on her own. Talk about heartbreaking.
    _______________________________________
    Damn. Thats so sad.

• iWasteTime

MissHarlem says:
    I’m waiting on Nori to get older until then :lipssealed:
    —————
    She is a Rumer in the making :no:
    ----
    :blink: :eek:

• Ni ni

I wonder do kim ever sit down and look at her before and after pictures. Whatever procedures she's having on her face has aged her 10 years. She starting to look like big ang and them. She was so beautiful when she first came out.

• San ah make ya dance

I think Nori is gonna be a stunner

• iWasteTime

San :happy:

• kamadiva

Kim was cuter when she dated Reggie....

• Sucker Free Esq.

i wish Kim would go away

wth kinda pants J Lo wearing...where's the fashion police she needs a ticket

i feel sad for Lark

• The Pearl!

B.Stone! Hi :waves:

• Ni ni

Tiny's face and hair looks nice.

• http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=RaIuP6s3kUc felinelurker

kamadiva says:

Kim was cuter when she dated Reggie….
    *********************

:yes: I was JUST thinking the same

• MissHarlem

BIRD :lol: that's why I said not yet. Oh it's coming

WUT Ummmm yea :lol:

:hug: Wasting

• MissHarlem

What I will say is I don't think southwest is ugly. She not the cutest baby I seen either but she is not ugly.

• Ni ni

Po Lark :no:

Hey Pearl
    :hug:

• Crickett

I think Lark has more the one mental health issue. her makeup tactics scream schizophrenic. What ever happened to my old crush Lisa Nicole Carson (Ally McBeal, Jason's Lyric), she had a bipolar breakdown in the 90's and hasn't been seen since- poor thing.

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

I wonder what T would look like with grown up clothes on :think: does she have any? Maybe she'll do an alter ego shoot & go by her actual name. That would be interesting. Always looking like a "before" picture with no after

So who is cuter? Blue or Nori
    :tea:

And yes I'm trying to start shyt and be messy. Taken said dont knock it til you tried it. :rofl:

• MissHarlem

SAN she had more of a "individuality" and more thotppealing

Cricket I agree :yes:

• B. Stoners

I want some black Timbs like Tyrese. I'm getting them for the fall.

• iWasteTime

I have a crush on Jidenna; I don't know why though :wail:

I need to get happy like Lark :yes:

• kamadiva

I think Nori is going to be cuter when she gets older...she may have to grow into her looks. I have a cousin like this. She was aight as a youngster, but now, she is very beautiful and she has a sweet personality! :thumbsup:

• http://Scam-Or-Nah.com KiMi0414

@Wastin we have the same taste. I love that red headed man :love:

Sitting here reading my 'lectric bill trying to figure out why they have 24 dollars for shipping. Aint nobody sent me no lights in the mail. Fugg is dis? :mad:

Bill was 56 last month & now its 113. Something aint right :nono:

Then they got something called a temporary NY state surchage. :huh: just making up charges.

San ah make ya dance says:

I need to get happy like Lark :yes:
    ______________________________________________________
    She seems high off life! :yes:

• The Pearl!

I think Lark has more the one mental health issue. her makeup tactics scream schizophrenic. What ever happened to my old crush Lisa Nicole Carson (Ally McBeal, Jason’s Lyric), she had a bipolar breakdown in the 90’s and hasn’t been seen since- poor thing.
    ***************

I, too, think Lark has more than one mental issue. When People magazine was interviewing her, the interviewer said she was talking to imaginary people. I believe that's more along the lines of schizophrenia. And Lisa Nicole Carson is not doing so hot either. Many times, mental issues don't present themselves until say, the early 20's. Very sad indeed when you feel trapped by your own mind.

• San ah make ya dance

Sitting here reading my ‘lectric bill trying to figure out why they have 24 dollars for shipping. Aint nobody sent me no lights in the mail. Fugg is dis? :mad:
    ----------------
    :shocked:

• iWasteTime

@Kimi!
    Drake and now Jidenna !
    :happy: .. you and me will never part :clap:

Yes that read hair and the part; very Malcolm X; very 1940's.
    I likey!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

KIM! :love:
    :yahoo:

• San ah make ya dance

she had more of a “individuality” and more thotppealing
    ---------------
    :lol: Who Nori?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

Tiny....

• Phrozen1der

"I’m waiting on Nori to get older until then
    —————
    She is a Rumer in the making"

#LiesYallTell :coffee: :stop:

• The Pearl!

San ah make ya dance says:

I need to get happy like Lark :yes:
    No. No, you don't, @San. You do not want to be where Lark is, honey.

• B. Stoners

I, too, think Lark has more than one mental issue. When People magazine was interviewing her, the interviewer said she was talking to imaginary people. I believe that’s more along the lines of schizophrenia.
    ____________________________________________
    I think be extremely famous at such a young age takes its toll on folks. Imagine being as famous as Lisa Turtle was and then lose it all. That big fall and let down. Mentally that shyt might have made her crazy.

San ah make ya dance says:

I need to get happy like Lark :yes:
    -------------
    No the hell u dont :no: lark dont even need to be happy like lark

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Kim was cuter when she dated Reggie….
    *********************
    And happier.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyR09SP9qdA&sns=em Afiya says FOH :chase:

Dean Smith’s will calls for every player he coached at North Carolina to get $200 to ‘enjoy a dinner out’

:clap: AWW, that's thoughtful :yes:

• San ah make ya dance

:lol: I'm mad at yall acting like I want those meds she taking tho, but yea she looks happy :biggrin:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Nori is cute. I wish they would put more colors on her. Why does she have to dress in black and white? Sigh. Whatever. I'm glad Kim took that wig off. That thing is a hot mess. Smh. It matches the way Kanye smells...stank.

How are y'all doing today? How old were your babies when they started to crawl and talk?

• iWasteTime

How are y’all doing today? How old were your babies when they started to crawl and talk?
    -------------------
    Hey Keya and Ju

Girl too early! Don't rush it. Jr don't STFU now :lol:
    Walking by 1st bday and talking "bottle, some, food, car" etc at the same time

Iono Keya. All I know is once it starts it never stops.

Keya
    It varies by child. Stoner 5 started talking at like 8 months no lie. Started walking at like 11 months.
    Stoner 2 took her damn time with everything. She started walking at like 14 months. And she started really talking at 2. I thought she was autistic. Went and got her a speech and developmental therapist. Put her in daycare and now she wont shut up. She repeat everything I say and is always begging for food. Greedy ass.

Be careful what you wish for hun.

User
    You in NyC correct? I can help you save money on your light and/or gas bill :yes: Or at least check to see if you could save, and how much :tea:
    If you want info, just send to MsTake and she'll pass it on. Cheaper utilities but No way around them taxes though.

• San ah make ya dance

Think I'm done doing work for the day

Awww that's sweet Afiya :yes:

Zoe! I saw the young lady trying to poke fun at Purse Detectives last night :rofl:
    I missed it though

I hv a dress like Lark's but the top is blk lace. Wore it to my friend's wedding.

• CaliYoruba

Hey Keya :wave:

babygirl walked at 9mnths and talked closer to one
    babyboy "stood everywhere" but wouldnt walk on his own until 15months. I thought he was going to be slow but the kid is a genius. He's 5 now doing 2/3/4/5 multiplication,know all his presidents and states with capitals :clap:

Dont rush it, once they start talking you cant get them to be quiet LOL

• B. Stoners

I been done with work at noon. I got here at 10. I get off at 7. I aint doing nothing for the next 4 and half hours. I'm tired. :lol:

San
    WATTS for dinner? :eek:
    I just pigged out on a burrito bowl :ashamed:

JuJu trying to talk now? :rofl:
    :heart:
    She just wanna participate :lol:

:zzz:

WATTS for dinner? :eek:
    I just pigged out on a burrito bowl :ashamed:
    ----------------
    Chile, I have no idea. I'm calorie counting with myfitnesspal now :eek: Gonna be something lite :facepalm: And dont you send no pics :chase:

• San ah make ya dance

I been done with work at noon. I got here at 10. I get off at 7. I aint doing nothing for the next 4 and half hours. I’m tired. :lol:
    -----------------
    Me too. I did good for about 3 hours now I'm done. Everything is time sensitive tho, so cant slack too much :rolleyes:

Dtts: u be dropping out the sky on it :rofl:

Girl u dont play bout yo coins!!! :thumbsup:

• http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=RaIuP6s3kUc felinelurker

:offtopic: for you naturalistas, what are you doing w/ your hair currently? Need ideas.

• San ah make ya dance

. I thought he was going to be slow but the kid is a genius. He’s 5 now doing 2/3/4/5 multiplication,know all his presidents and states with capitals :clap:
    ----------------------
    :yes: Smart enough to know he can still get carried til he wants to :lol:

San: 2 of the lawyers done already went home & my boss out at meetings.

Im just biding my time :yawn: & eating candy :popcorn:

• WhoDat

^^^^^
    What I tell you @Nakeya? This was Dub20 :facepalm: our pediatrician (same man who saw me and my sibs) was HOT with me. I told him my baby had cerebral palsy cause she was WELL past 1yo and refused to walk. He looked at me like :wtf: Really? Cerebral palsy? My mama was like you offended that man medical schooling and his FORTY years of practicing. :facepalm:

In my defense I ain't know no better (was 18 yo) and the Internet was not in wide use. Chit.

• San ah make ya dance

for you naturalistas, what are you doing w/ your hair currently? Need ideas.
    --------------
    I'm just having fun with my twist outs. Pin it up sometimes

Me too User, without the candy :|

• bama_n_jersey

@feline...mine is in a braid-out. Trying to not flat iron it for a while (although I only straighten it every 3-4 weeks).

• CaliYoruba

:rofl: @San, now that's the Truth. My mom calls him "The Lawyer". He's always analyzing and stating his case for himself or being an advocate for others as to why they shouldn't get punished for doing something wrong.

"wait Mom, before you get mad. let's talk about this. She didnt mean to. I'm sure she knows better now. Right?" *looks at his sister* *she nods her head in agreeance* "see? She wont do it again" :rofl: Now I cant get the strength to spank anyone b/c they're too entertaining

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

for you naturalistas, what are you doing w/ your hair currently? Need ideas.
    =============
    Right not I'm rocking a low bun. I'll do a flexirod set on tomorrow since my hair is already stretched.

Feline: I get it blown out once a month. I dont hv a perm but hv never worn a "natural style" or protective style if thats what u wana call it. :shrugs:

Think imma do a cornrow on each side for this wknd. Like Celie/Nettie but neat or maybe a top knot :think: my hair not quite long enuf for a bun yet.

• B. Stoners

Ya'll see one of them boys from that fraternity did a press conference with some old ass coons in the background "supporting" him. This fool gonna say it wasnt until I got around THESE PEOPLE that I realized what I said was wrong. :rolleyes:

I wanna know the names of all 4 of those old ass black man standing behind him. I would bet money the frat paid them old ass man to stand up there behind him. We ALWAYS take the bait. ALWAYS. :cuss: :facepalm:

• Unshakable

@Feline,

Glad you enjoyed your chortle, thanks to Smoky Joe. :hahaha:

As for what to do with natural hair, try summa the following:

Bantu knots
    Blow out
    Twist out
    Cornrow
    Twists
    Protective bun (twisted or braided hair in a bun)

Me, I just wash, moisturize and geaux. I want to press it this weekend though because it's seaux curly and thick, it breaks Ace combs. How you break an ace comb? :smack:

• http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=RaIuP6s3kUc felinelurker

@san, my ends are heat damaged :wail: so my twist outs aren't the best. Torn between sew in and big chop. Currently doing updos.

User
    I like to make money :yes: but I love to help folks save money ;)

My baby was walking at 11 mos.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyR09SP9qdA&sns=em Afiya says FOH :chase:

Mariel Hemingway alleges Woody Allen tried to seduce her when she was a teenager

:tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

My bad, hey y'all :hi:

• WhoDat

for you naturalistas, what are you doing w/ your hair currently? Need ideas.
    ^^^^
    Was about to go Lupita short. Cause it was falling out and make me sad AF. :sad: I've been doing treatments and two strands. In a few weeks, when it get strong again... going to get my Senegalese twists the hell back from the Africans.

• bama_n_jersey

@butter does it work okay without straightening your hair out? I do the flexi-rods after mine is straight but I wouldn't mine trying it after just washing. My hair shrinks so much though

Cerebral palsy tho? :hahaha:

Welp thats like the time i went to the ER hollarin bout having herpes and all my dumb ass had was hives from an allergic reaction :( the triage doctor looked at me like I was a dam fool. :shame:

• The Pearl!

It's quiet here today -- FINALLY! Attorneys going on a retreat which starts tonight.

@Feline, I'm mostly doing wash n go's. Using leave-in, oil, then the Au Naturale Curl Defining Creme Glaze and ECO Styler (sparingly on the Creme Glaze). Nice sheen and curl definition.

I got a taste for some candy but I'm too full :(

I just found out a can of pop is like having 37 sugar cubes :huh: :(

• San ah make ya dance

@san, my ends are heat damaged :wail: so my twist outs aren’t the best. Torn between sew in and big chop. Currently doing updos.
    ---------------
    You know you dont have to chop right? Gradually cut and do sewins. They really make a diff. Keep your hands out your head :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

my hair not quite long enuf for a bun yet.
    ===========
    You sure UFO? My hair is barely shoulder length and it's plenty long for a bun. Of course I go old school and use a sock :ashamed: but it works.

• iWasteTime

BUTTER!!
    Where you been? :hug:

Hey Buttercup :hi:

I just found out a can of pop is like having 37 sugar cubes
    --------------
    Put that shyt down :lol: I've only been drinking water and small amounts of real juice

• http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=RaIuP6s3kUc felinelurker

ok. I haven't flat ironed since Christmas but like I mentioned, it's damaged. Contemplating on starting over

Afiya says FOH :chase: says:

______________________________________
    This aint suprising. He married his damn step daughter. Nasty phucker. Hollywood does nothing but praise his perverted ass. Like he is some kind of God. They never mention the fact that he :hump: a child he raised in his house. :hurl:

• iWasteTime

I wanna know the names of all 4 of those old ass black man standing behind him.
    --------------------------
    I want that woman name name :yes:

• San ah make ya dance

I havent used a curling iron in so long. I went ahead and tossed it when I moved :lol:

• http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=RaIuP6s3kUc felinelurker

@san, I didn't originally. I only trimmed until the relaxer grew out.

______________________________________

• http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=RaIuP6s3kUc felinelurker

@bama, I would flat-iron monthly. But what do you do in summer? When humidity hits your hair?

I'm so damn sleepy chile :yawn:

• San ah make ya dance

@Cali too funny! :lol: They def get their personalities early on

I wonder WATT Fat Gal ate for her 2nd and 3rd lunches :thinking:

Waste
    I wanna know why them sorority girls didnt get in trouble. They was singing right along with the boys. Did we ever figure out who filmed it? :tea:

Butter my hair isnt that thick. The sock would show thru like :hide: peek a boo.

I stay in my lane with my lil topknot :lol:

• sassyshe

Dont you hate when you go to doc, pay that high ass copay and come out clueless as ever? Went to obgyn, got a bunch of tests ran and told to come back in 3 weeks :cuss:

Me too Jenny :dead tired:

• The Pearl!

We ALWAYS take the bait. ALWAYS.
    **************
    Did any of you see (I forget the name of the website -- something about new slavery??) where racists are paying black women to pose in various degrading ways? Like, with the word "NI%%ER" scrawled across their bare breasts, or forehead, or stomach? They say they're paying them to do it. Ain't enough money, dammmit.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

@butter does it work okay without straightening your hair out? I do the flexi-rods after mine is straight but I wouldn’t mine trying it after just washing. My hair shrinks so much though
    =============
    Flexirods? :no: I have to do flexirods on stretched hair (blow dried, twist out, or something) with some flaxiseed gel...who was it who said they won't going to put all their groceries in her head :hahaha:

• Unshakable

@Butta,

I concur with TimeWaster....how you been babe? :kiss:
    It shole is food to see you Ms.Butta (in my Sophia voice) :rofl:

@Dub,

I'm sure whichever hairstyle you pick, you will rock it with no problems!

@DTtS,

And 37 sugah cubes per day is a bad thing? :think:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

BUTTER!!
    Where you been? :hug:
    =============
    :hug: Trying to make this dollar. How've you been boo?

SassyShe
    Ion pay a copay for annuals anymore, check your ins because that's supposed to be like a preventative maintenance or preventive care now. Look into it :eek:

• WhoDat

@UF. I was CONVINCED that is what she had. Cerebral Palsy. And had convinced her DADDY of that ish too. :sad: He still gets in my azz about that STILL. And that dude is genius smart. Yet he believed IN ME when I said: nigga our baby has it! Doc (he JUST retired 6-7 years ago so he even was able to be Dub10 doc for a lil while) and all the staff damn near had BEEN there since my family GOT here in the mid 70’s. The lady who worked the front desk CALLED MY MAMA and was like :cell: MamaDub…what do you know about this grandgirl having cerebral palsy? This was before HIPPA and hell this is the smallest capital city on EARTH...so it was okay for her to do that. :shrug: I got home and my mama was like you all up at them folks office EMBARRASSING me with this foolishness. Your baby is FAT. That is why she wont walk! :facepalm:

<--Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Me too Jenny :dead tired:

For some reason it just hit me :eek: go to bed early tonight :no:

Ion think so Unshakable :rofl:
    :newpost:

• B. Stoners

Did any of you see (I forget the name of the website — something about new slavery??) where racists are paying black women to pose in various degrading ways? Like, with the word “NI%%ER” scrawled across their bare breasts, or forehead, or stomach? They say they’re paying them to do it. Ain’t enough money, dammmit.
    ______________________________________________
    :wtf: :facepalm:
    Harriett Tubman didnt die for this. :angry: :mad: :cuss:

going to bed I mean :yawn:

• Unshakable

@MsPearl,

Say whet nah? :blink: Lemme go tuh googa right nah.....brb

• The Pearl!

@Butter, you use a sock how? Please explain for me, as I might wanna use a sock, too! :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

==============
    I have fine hair too. I just make sure to use a black sock. You should try it. Never mind. I'll do it for you when I visit my folks this summer. Yes- I'm already assuming a NY meet and greet :lol:

• WhoDat

Mine heat damaged too. Blowouts didnt do me kindly. I have FOUR textures now. I am a nigra in the middle. I got Indian edges. I am mulatta on the sides. And the front is tryna pass for white. From when I had a leave out for my sew-in. :sad: I dont WANT to have to start over. It took me a LONG time to get here. A LONG TIME. But I have done it before.

:lol: Hell nah Dub :rofl:

• http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=RaIuP6s3kUc felinelurker

WhoDat says:

Mine heat damaged too. Blowouts didnt do me kindly. I have FOUR textures now. I am a nigra in the middle. I got Indian edges. I am mulatta on the sides. And the front is tryna pass for white. From when I had a leave out for my sew-in. I dont WANT to have to start over. It took me a LONG time to get here. A LONG TIME. But I have done it before.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS is me now. That's why I need ideas. I was like :nun: I have long hair now! Didn't know when to stop with the blowouts. Paying for it now.

• sassyshe

@dtts it wasnt an annual, menstruation been off so went to make sure my past uterine probs wasnt back but all he did was leave me in pain from a biopsy and did blood for some hormones

Ok Butta :fistbump:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Pearl, I cut the calf part out of a mid-calf, black sock. I put my hair in a ponytail, put the sock around the ponytail like a ponytail holder, "fan" the hair from the center out to cover the sock. I use another ponytail holder to secure the hair. You'll probably have to "tuck" your hair around the sock after the first twist of the second ponytail holder.

We used to call them donuts when I was growing up. The bigger, the better :yes:

• The Pearl!

THanks, Butter! :hugs: going upstairs now!

• http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=RaIuP6s3kUc felinelurker

Buttercup says:

Pearl, I cut the calf part out of a mid-calf, black sock. I put my hair in a ponytail, put the sock around the ponytail like a ponytail holder, “fan” the hair from the center out to cover the sock. I use another ponytail holder to secure the hair. You’ll probably have to “tuck” your hair around the sock after the first twist of the second ponytail holder.

We used to call them donuts when I was growing up. The bigger, the better
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What do you use to "slick" your hair down?

• bama_n_jersey

@Butter...that was me about the groceries :kona:

:kona: @feline...just keep it in a ponytail, bun, or one braid on each side. I play softball so in the summer I keep it up. I tried wearing twist-outs/braid-outs when playing but I always thought bugs were in it