Michelle Obama

Is Michelle Obama losing her hair?

The first lady's brief appearance on 'Jeopardy' sparked a social media frenzy and left many users wondering if she's going bald.

From In the Know:

The first lady popped up on the long-running quiz show on Tuesday to promote her “Let’s Move!” anti-childhood obesity initiative.

In one clue, FLOTUS talked about rinsing canned vegetables to reduce sodium and how much Vitamin A could be found in sweet potatoes. But what many on social media up in arms appeared to not be nutrition, but an apparent lack of follicles.

But ITK is surmising this mane mystery is more a case of a quirky camera angle and lighting than Obama opting to be the first first lady to debut a chrome dome.

And there you have it; Mrs. Obama isn't going bald.

On closer inspection, it appears that her thinning hair is pulled back in a severe pony tail. Add to that the bright studio lighting which illuminates her head at an angle that makes it look like her hair is even thinner than it is.

The first lady is simply going through the change.

Team #RealHAIR!

Michelle Obama

• Michelle Obama Defiantly Refused to Cover Her Head in Saudi Arabia
  • Public flogging coming to America?
  • Obama: "I am not the president of black America"
  • Angry Black Teacher Suspended for Threatening Anti-Obama Student With Arrest
    • Blanche Devereaux

Not bald...just edgeless. Too much creamy crack on the thin areas over the years...

From downstairs

I been stress eating but the jeans are old anyway. Shoulda been thrown them out. I start my new gig on the 13th :yes: I think imma let them fire me here this Friday like they intend to :lol:

• *Kah* Namaste! Peace! Blessing! One Love!

I only see Sprits making that remark. :rolleyes:
      They don't know the difference between weak edges and baldness. :tea: Even if she was going bald, what could she have done to stop it? :sigh:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

*Kah* Namaste! Peace! Blessing! One Love! says:

Even if she was going bald, what could she have done to stop it? :sigh:
      ----------------

You can reverse hair loss due to hormonal changes. I am a witness. Stay tuned for my book. :yes:

• Crickett

I've always had a see through hairline, like Janet in Why Did I Get Married. Natural for 20 years with an inch of baby like Chili. Hate Hate Hate it and I've tried everything.

• zeta4lif

Yeah, planes crashing, black men dying in these skreets, and these "yt girls" are worried about the Flotus "edges" :facepalm:

:kona: BTW she does not wear "creamy crack" or the girls

@BD :hug: MRZ and I watched Golden Girls marathon last weekend and I thought of u :heart:

@KAH :hi:

• San ah make ya dance

You know what :tape: Not even gonna indulge the foolery

• San ah make ya dance

I only see Sprits making that remark. :rolleyes:
      --------------------
      :tea: They know so much

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Bad lighting, thinking edges. Bald :nono:

• Phrozen1der

Folks are trying it... :stop: hands OFF the FLOTUS.. it's clearly a light too close to her head, and a ponytail....

• zeta4lif

@SANDRA :hi: Fayla that got that :whip: helped me out a lot after chemo/radiation and all those hormones they had me on but eating right/WATER is the best form of trying to offset some of those changes that our bodies as women go through (DAMN EVE!!!!) :mad:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

**********

Can we pre-order on Amazon? :popcorn:

:yea: for reversing. Let your freeze curls be great!! :nun:

• Blanche Devereaux

@zeta :happy: . I watched it too :yes:

• daprinceofradio

*Kah* Namaste! Peace! Blessing! One Love! says:
      Even if she was going bald, what could she have done to stop it? :sigh:
      —————-

A book.. ??? :coffee: hope a whole bunch of never heard before tea will be served as well in this book... Lemme find out auntie!

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

I'll see yall in the next post or when we :offtopic:

• zeta4lif

@VDOT & @LOVEZ :licks: all around :wink:

@PHRO :kiss: (ruby woo w/ tip of tongue :wink:

@SAN :fistbump: at the "yt" girls tweets FOH

• daprinceofradio

VDot says:

**********
      Can we pre-order on Amazon? :popcorn:
      :yea: for reversing. Let your freeze curls be great!! :nun:

Leave her curls alone lol! I miss her when she had hair as long as Rapunzel... SIGHS

• SunRiseBlossom

Good morning Roses :yahoo: It's a beautiful morning

• zeta4lif

@VDOT & @LOVEZ (do over) :lick:

• http://youtu.be/bQaBEm_mh5U MisTaken: So thick :buttshake: she make everybody else in the room so uncomfortable :winky:

With the right lighting I could look bald. Shoot I ain’t got the most even edge line. I got a faux widows peak and one side scoops down further than the other. And my forehead big :facepalm: I used to stay with a swoop. I just now embraced it’s beauty and said it is because my big beautiful brain is in there. Who want to say that ain’t why? :huh:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Zeta :waves: :hugs: snacks whatever in your hand to the ground

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

**********

VDot says:

Can we pre-order on Amazon? :popcorn:
      ---------------

I'm only referring to hair loss caused by hormonal changes. There are many other causes of hair loss. Read my book when it comes out. :yes:

:thinking: wonders what kind of lights they been having on @MAN’s head. We might have some answers for my dawg :yahoo:

• zeta4lif

(RUNS IN BLOG SNATCHES @WUT SON OUT HER GRAVI)@WUT :buttshake: 2 mo days :cheer:

@SUNRISE :hi:

• Unshakable

@Zeta,

Chile now you know some of them have to make this non-issue a top priority. Too much like right to do anything else.

@Blanche,

Whathappened with this current job? They work your nerves? :think:

Good morntin erryone!

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

:hug: Zeta Lynn

@Prince - Sandra cut that hair...said it was interfering with her extracurricular activities. She ain't have time for it :nono:

• sassyshe

MisTaken: So thick :buttshake: she make everybody else in the room so uncomfortable :winky: says:

With the right lighting I could look bald. Shoot I ain’t got the most even edge line. I got a faux widows peak and one side scoops down further than the other. And my forehead big I used to stay with a swoop. I just now embraced it’s beauty and said it is because my big beautiful brain is in there. Who want to say that ain’t why?
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Rih paved the way for chicks with big forehead to be beautiful :nun:

• zeta4lif

@TAKE :love:

• sassyshe

**********

VDot says:

Can we pre-order on Amazon?
      —————

I’m only referring to hair loss caused by hormonal changes. There are many other causes of hair loss. Read my book when it comes out.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sandra how come you didnt put out excerpts on the blog for the Roses

• SunRiseBlossom

:hi: @ Zeta4lif!!!
      @ WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:
      I slept :buttshake: last night!!!

@ZETA :hugs:
      @VDOT :happy: I almost emailed in to work today. I don’t call folks. I text or email. But I had no reason other that I didn’t want to get it. I know that once 9:00 am hit I would be ok. Plus I got my annual check up today. I might have to talk about sess with my doctor. And birth control :facepalm:

• zeta4lif

@UNSHAKE :fistbump:

@LOVEZ :spank: "cuz" u slapped my damn PUBLIX STICKY BUN out my "hane" :cuss:

(looks around and picks it up "God made dirt, and dirt don't hurt" :lol:

Sandra how come you didnt put out excerpts on the blog for the Roses
      ________--
      You saying that there are a few edges that she COULD have had saved? :wails: but she was being stingy and greedy. Trying to get #jetlevel

• Blanche Devereaux

@Unshake :yes: and the new manager doesn't like my mom(s) and wants me gone...I don't have time for the mess. I don't make enough money for the amount of foolishness.

• zeta4lif

@SUNRISE :trophy: FOR SLEEPING BUCK NE-KID!!!

• iWasteTime

Looks like a ponytail and bad lighting to me.
      We ALL know she got a healthy head of hair :eyeroll:

What does it mean if you are tired all the time :yawn: I had my thyroid tested and they got nada.. and I am anemic so I am on iron tablets. Eat lots of fruits and veggies, etc. Been pretty active the past few month. But I DO GET TIRED #nokevingates
      Oh wait I got kids and one of them is an insomniac. Never mind :hahaha:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

looks around and picks it up “God made dirt, and dirt don’t hurt
      ----
      Put in your mouth and let it work

• zeta4lif

BBL :pray: 2 meetings :zzz: I been here since 5am!!!! :peace:

• Unshakable

@TakeTake,

You may have to discuss different methods of birth control or issues that your current bc method is giving you?

And you are right babe.....embrace the way God made you and don't expend any energy worrying about what othas think......they prolly just jealous bc they aint on yo level. :yes:

Further confirmation of your relevance :nun:

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

She should just go to africa and get her edges surgically altered :)

Nah but for real tho Faylas red hot oil works. I noticed i had to twist a little longer than usual last nite. Imma take before & after pix. I was surprised :yes:

@Blanche how to they know about your mom(s)? Not that you need to hide anything but unless you were talking about it or maybe had up pictures I don’t know how they would know. UNLESS you had a company PORTY and you invited your family and your parents was out there on the dance floor doing a slow drag dance to Stay With Me :ghost:

• Blanche Devereaux

@Taken I just got the same tests. Still always exhausted :crying1: I thank its just parenthood

• Blanche Devereaux

@Taken we all work together :eek: they used to work directly with my manager so there is bad blood

• SunRiseBlossom

zeta4lif says:

@SUNRISE :trophy: FOR SLEEPING BUCK NE-KID!!!
      ____________________________________
      :cheers:

• Unshakable

@Blanche and Take,

What about if you ain't a parent and you are lethargic seemingly alla the
      time? Then what? :rofl:

I need to order something from Fay :yes: I haven’t in a minute. Something for a good twist out *rubs hands like Birdman*
      @Unshake WHALE *wrings hands* I am currently using nothing :shock: And that is the problem. I have had the shot before :nono: and blew up then after these last two kids I did the pills and pretty much same thing along with headaches. Hubby was like please don’t get them anymore they throw your body off. So I am thinking about the mirena thingy. Or something like that. But why did he tell me the other day he wanted another baby. Said he is confident it will be a boy. I can’t :no: Ya’ll pray for me. This ain’t right. I ain’t birthing no more babies

@Blkanche oh ok! Wait you work with Teen Mom Gary too? :shock: him and Amber done got to fighting in the break room over Leah? Ain’t that the baby name? I haven’t seen anything new.
      @Unshake… I don’t know what it means because if I could tell you then I would have my diagnosis :lol:

• Unshakable

@TakeTake,

Would you both be open to adoption since you are pretty sure you don't want another kid? :think:

• Blanche Devereaux

@Take :rofl: naw my bonus mommy doesn't work at Nestle anymore. Me and her have actually worked together twice. She worked with fatty like 3-4 years ago :lol:

Can we pre-order on Amazon?
      ----------

Oh well let me get my black card out then :)

*Grabs Rush card & black sharpie*

I didnt try it on my hair yet but my daughter seems to hv had a spurt since the wknd.

@unshake :no: I don't want another one. PERIOD. Like at all. They are expensive. I already drive an SUV and it's packed with seats and stuff on the daily not to mention if we travel. My son is just now getting independent a little. I am just now starting to work on myself and get me time. It's been all about them for 10 years. I think it's time for me to get some time. I think he sees how good and beautiful the kids are. The y bring us so much joy. It makes him want another bc they are getting bigger. But he doesn't have to carry them and be here all the time. He likes to wait until they can walk and talk and then he is excited :lol:

@Blanche I was about to be watching Teen Mom like there she go :ha: Be lying on you like I seen her mom riding in the car with Gary

There is a :newpost: I been on here a lot this am :bite: a I feel a little thirsty.. SR thirsty :ghost: Let me back off

• Blanche Devereaux

Take :rofl:

• missinformed

Had to log in and say exhaustion could be from lack of vitamin D i had to get a really strong dose at the dr office and take daily supplements when u black your body doesnt take in as much from the sun could also mess with cognitive process

• vodouchile

Dearest Sandra, thank you, thank you,:thankyou: and get me that book ASAP! i am going through it with the thinning hair due to the "change." no hot flashes, insomnia, depression, etc. but my used-to-be-thick, nappy, tight-curled, strong kitchen having is no longer. i know why it's happening but don't know what to do about it :shrug: please help!

That Photo up top :nono: sn :newpost:

Thanks at MISSINFORMED :hugs:

• missinformed

You are very welcome Taken I found out in college after a really bad quarter i knew something was wrong cause I is smaht :yes: ...also hi everyone im :newbie:

• pointhimout

why do people act as if she's pretty? SHe's not.

• Paige

Pointhimout beauty is in the eye of the beholder! Anyway I don't think she's an attractive woman either. Nice body but her face is nothing to look at.