TEXT

Bajan pop singer Rihanna posed with fans as she left Giorgio Baldi restaurant after performing at iHeartRadio Music Awards 2015 in Los Angeles, California, on Sunday. Rihanna dressed like a stripper to perform her new song, "B*tch Better Have My Money," onstage for the first time. The 27-year-old chronically single singer wore a Dior skintight frock, Versace sunglasses and a Versace choker. She further accessorized her outfit with a feather jacket on loan from Laverne Cox's closet.

Click the link below to watch the video.

Rihanna - Bish Better Have My Money

Photos: INFphoto.com and Getty Images

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

:love: my Rih Rih. My theme song. Been saying this for years...especially on the :steer: to work

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

MORNING YALL AND FUKKK MONDAY! :cuss:

IN OTHER NEWS:

:rofl: at the Laverne Cox comment.. I see you Sandy Pants...

• whitty hutton

Sandra won't do right to save her life:
    "She further accessorized her outfit with a feather jacket on loan from Laverne Cox’s closet."
    -----------------
    :dead:

• Katlego

I love this song. Been bumping to it all weekend long.

I feel so bad. I lied to my mom about where I'm going. I'm on recess and I told her that I'm going on vacation with friends but I am not. I got a new boyfriend and he is 15years older than me. He asked me to come visit him at his house in another province and I agreed. I'm going over there until Thursday because I have to be home for Good Friday. He is gonna fetch me at the airport. I'm so excited :).

• Phrozen1der

" He is gonna fetch me at the airport. <-----He's going to toss you up and catch you?? :lol:

• B. Stoners

I dont care for the song, but I'm here for the Lil Kim homeage. :nun: I hope she puts Kim on the remix. That would be epicness. :yahoo:

• *Kah* Namaste! Peace! Blessing! One Love!

:rolleyes: Song is whack, but like that she rep'd hard for the REAL Queen Bee!!

• iWasteTime

I love the homage she paid.
    Would have been cuter in pink though :lol:

• Unshakable

Dragged from downstairs

@MilliVanilli,

Chile, didn’t they do the most? Guhl, I memba one day, I decided to sneeze while my momma was pressing my hair. Keep in mind she used Blue Magic, so you know my head was hurtin from that heavy grease.
    So when i sneezed, why she pop me with the Ace comb, talmbout, “I tole you don’t move! Now be still seaux i can get yo kitchens……you shole do have a lot of them!” :rofl:

• B. Stoners

She gonna end up in Boko's Haram harem. :tea:
    #BringOurGirlsBack

• Unshakable

@Lego My Ego,

Good morning......roundst bout how ole is you, if I may ask? :think:

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

Im with Stones... I can't with this song... but good lookin on the Lil Kim. That's all I got... :tea:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Stoners :wails: :kona:

• Unshakable

@Stoner,

Mkay, so that thought twirled in your mind as well? :think:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

I :love: Rihanna but not the green boots and fur.

Y'all still talking about bags and shoes? I am a lover of a good bag and a nice pair of shoes. DF doesn't know much about them though, we have very different personal styles. He will buy me kicks and workout clothes but that's it, anything else he asks for a list and picks from it or gets Dragon13 to help him pick :lol:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FjWe31S_0g Milanisti

Unshakable says:

Dragged from downstairs

@MilliVanilli,

-----------------------------------------

:lol: :lol: Couldn't even blink without getting popped for not sitting still.

• Blanche Devereaux

Stoners :chase:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

:facepalm: I can't believe folks still troll on the net.

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

I'm not going to do it...I will :tape:

• iWasteTime

:wail: :rofl:

• B. Stoners

Unshakeable
    Being fast gets you no where. Sneaking off with a man 15 years older is only trouble. Go home and see your damn parents lil girl. :tea:

• http://Scam-Or-Nah.com KiMi0414

:facepalm: I can’t believe folks still troll on the net.
    ________________________________
    Unemployment gives you a lot of free time :tea:

• bama_n_jersey

@Blanche...did the kiddos have any issues over the weekend? We ain't gotta go :box: anyone do we? :blink:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Welp, and that's my cue to leave. :eyeroll:

• Nicola

@Katlego says:

I love this song. Been bumping to it all weekend long.
    I feel so bad. I lied to my mom about where I’m going. I’m on recess and I told her that I’m going on vacation with friends but I am not. I got a new boyfriend and he is 15years older than me. He asked me to come visit him at his house in another province and I agreed. I’m going over there until Thursday because I have to be home for Good Friday. He is gonna fetch me at the airport. I’m so excited :).
    __________________________________________________

Are you over eighteen? Imma bout to call the RCMP to put out an airport alert.

#ConcernedCanadian

• Unshakable

@Milli Vanilli,

Did yo moms used tah jack you up in the Lawd's House? I membas it like it was yestaday. One day I decided tah hold court at church, right? When alla sudden I felt this burning, searing, sharp pain in my arm. I turned around, and there was my mom, twisting my fluff (tricep area). Then to add insult to injury, she was like, "Cry if you want to.....I'mma give you something to cry about." :rofl:

• Str8tUpMenace

B. Stoners says:

I dont care for the song, but I’m here for the Lil Kim homeage. :nun: I hope she puts Kim on the remix. That would be epicness. :yahoo:

:cosign:

• bama_n_jersey

:smack: <<<me giving y'all a Gibbs slap to the back of the head. You not following the rules. *Sofia voice* 'All's my life I had to fight'

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

It is with extreme saddness that I must report that I am over Rih. I don't know how it happened. I guess people just fall out of love sometime. She still cute tho.

Katlego says:

I love this song. Been bumping to it all weekend long.

************************

Why you scared to tall mama about him? Does he not having anything going for himself in life? I wouldn't mind my baby brining home an older man long as he ain't a scrub.

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

When we gone discuss RHOA?

• Str8tUpMenace

:no:

• Str8tUpMenace

Please don't... :no:

• Str8tUpMenace

lovezoe says:

When we gone discuss RHOA?

I missed it, but I wanna hear about it :yes:
    :popcorn: Let's discuss

• Blanche Devereaux

@Bama nah she ain't try nothing crazy or say nothing out of the way :tea: she DID go plaster my kids all over FB and IG like everything is all good though. Thanks for asking. Y'all know I woulda ran in the blog and told y'all before I went and blacked her eyes if I needed to :lol: :eek:

• SOTHERNGRL

Blue Magic, so you know my head was hurtin from that heavy grease
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    This chit should be against the damn law. Head hurting, kitchen smokey as all hell and smell like you frying something. which turns out to be your damn hair. Mines would just always say I'm not burning you your hair just still damp.

• Anna

Katlego says:

I love this song. Been bumping to it all weekend long.

~~~~~~~~~
    I hope you tell someone where he lives.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Well hello good people. *smiles good and big. Not quite showing back teeth* How are y'all? *waves*

• iWasteTime

So we not going to talk about Raven and not knowing or confusing Continent and Country :rofl:

• B. Stoners

My mama use to panch the shyt outta me in church. she panch the fat part of the arm. You sitting there with :cry: and it aint cause you got the holy ghost. Its cause you got skin missing from your arm. :wail:

• bama_n_jersey

At least y'all had Blue Magic. We had the grease in the red can...can't remember the name though

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FjWe31S_0g Milanisti

Unshakable says:

@Milli Vanilli,

Did yo moms used tah jack you up in the Lawd’s House? I membas it like it was yestaday. One day I decided tah hold court at church, right? When alla sudden I felt this burning, searing, sharp pain in my arm. I turned around, and there was my mom, twisting my fluff (tricep area). Then to add insult to injury, she was like, “Cry if you want to…..I’mma give you something to cry about.”

-----------------------------------

:rofl: :rofl: My mom would tear me up any and everywhere. Church, the store, school..she ain't care :tea: Always would tell me she brought me in this world and she'd take my ass out too, right before she :whip: To this day, I'm still scared of that woman and always will be; she beat the fear of God into me on many occasions :tea:

• Katlego

My mom would be disgusted at the idea of me dating a 35years old person. She's too strict. This guy is very nice. I trust him. He would never harm me. My friends know everything about him so they can call for help if something bad happens. I feel like I'm taking a chance and LIVING. I feel so liberated and in control

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

---
    She a new Nigra. Sounding dumb. Alicia Quarles was like what?! Someone said it's amazing how all the other kids went on to get educations, but...

Not feeling this green here :nono: I'm here for Rih though :nun:

• iWasteTime

I hope she puts Kim on the remix. That would be epicness. :yahoo:
    ----------------
    :no:
    Unless Kim is talking about Nicki her rap suck now :wail: Sad to say it though. Kim was my bish.

I do need a remix though, that beat go so hard

• SOTHERNGRL

@Bama I :thinking: that was Royal Crown or something like that It was white wasnt it?

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

My mom's motto: Get it where you do it.

• Matchsticks

bama_n_jersey says:

At least y’all had Blue Magic. We had the grease in the red can…can’t remember the name though
    _________

Dax .... lawd, memories... :hahaha:

• WhoDat

^^^
    Royal Crown. Silver tin top.

• http://Scam-Or-Nah.com KiMi0414

__________________________
    Royal Crown. My mama used stay burning my ear. Even when I held it down :facepalm:

• http://youtu.be/COjlQLe2JV0 puppylove finally made the #dirtythirty :koolaid:

I :love: this song. She doing what she does best. If Missyj in here I watched WRESTLEMANIA last night, and can't wait for Brock to give Seth the biz at Extreme Rules.

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

iWasteTime says:

When did this happen :popcorn: ?

Them glasses though .... :nun: I need them joints in dark brown or black :woot:

• SummerBaby

The 27-year-old chronically single singer
    -----------------------
    :crying1:

• Matchsticks

:blink: :blink:

*exits*

• Unshakable

@Stoners,

Ezackly! Feelings be hurt, do you hear me? Then get part dos when you get home. Mom talmbout this hurt me more than it hurt you!

Looks at my arm, then back at her like :blink:

• bama_n_jersey

@Keya hey!!! How that cutie pie doing? She looks like she's teething

• B. Stoners

iWaste
    I had to rewatch the clip like 3 times before I realize what she was saying. :wail: She said that shyt like 2+2=4 :rofl: Like that was absolutely correct. She is just a dumb bytch who likes to hear her self talk. I want her to go away
    :chase:

• iWasteTime

She a new Nigra. Sounding dumb. Alicia Quarles was like what?! Someone said it’s amazing how all the other kids went on to get educations, but…
    ------------------------
    True!
    I didn't even think about that
    She needs to go back to school ASAP

• WhoDat

Hey @Nakeya :hi:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@bama She sure is teething!! putting any and everything in her mouth. Lol. She had so much fun in the pool yesterday. :happy:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Hey Dub :wave:

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

Katlego says:

My mom would be disgusted at the idea of me dating a 35years old person. She’s too strict. This guy is very nice. I trust him. He would never harm me. My friends know everything about him so they can call for help if something bad happens. I feel like I’m taking a chance and LIVING. I feel so liberated and in control
    ******************************

I'm not convinced with the little detail you are giving us. If the man is a scrub (lots of scrubs are nice) then he needs to go to the curb. People are always nice from a differance. I wish you luck little one. Be careful and don't go making no dang babies.

• Anna

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Not feeling this green here :nono: I’m here for Rih though :nun:
    ~~~~~~~~
    It's too much Kermit the Frog green. But pink would have been Pepto Bismol, purple would have been too much Barney, white would have been too much LisaRaye. :lol:

Why I can't hear nothing on the video :blink:

• Unshakable

@Who Dat,

Sometimes (me thinks just for her amusement) my mom would use tcb. You know it's then, and when it comes into contact with heat, it's like lava. Mama talmbout some be still and I have molten lava rolling down mu neck. :nono: :hahaha:

• bama_n_jersey

@Southern @Dubb...that's it. My grandma used to do our hair with this. She did all the grandkids. I remember one time she straightened our hair for Easter and told us not to leave the house...we did...got caught walking in rain. Tore our a$$es up

• http://Scam-Or-Nah.com KiMi0414

Why I can’t hear nothing on the video :blink:
    ___________________________
    I thought it was just me. It just shows a pic of her and no sound. :shrug:

Anna says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    Not feeling this green here :nono: I’m here for Rih though :nun:
    ~~~~~~~~
    It’s too much Kermit the Frog green.

Way too much :eek:

KiMi0414 says:

Why I can’t hear nothing on the video :blink:
    ___________________________
    I thought it was just me. It just shows a pic of her and no sound. :shrug:

Searching for it nah ... chile this my song ret nah :yes:

• Str8tUpMenace

iWasteTime says:

_________________________

I heard about that chit. Sooooo disappointed in her azz :facepalm: She even had the nerve to give ancestry . com a shout out. :no:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Remember the double beatings? My aunt beat me once, then mama came gone and beat me again. :facepalm:

• iWasteTime

MOD she did a interview, I want to say Friday on ET.
    IT went VIRAL!

:hi: Keya :hug: JuJu

• bama_n_jersey

@Kimi...that grease used to have that straightening comb popping

found it :woohoo:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

They making w Barbershop 3...

• WhoDat

My mama used stay burning my ear. Even when I held it down :facepalm:
    ^^^^^
    This ish. My mama even got my damn fingers one time while holding my ear. And don't eem remotely act like you gone cry. You better silent cry.

• B. Stoners

Katlego says:
    ___________________________________________________
    If your parents dont approve, that is something you need to think about especially if they are still taking care of you. But a hard head makes a soft ass. You will learn. You just better hope he aint part of Boko's people. A 35 year old man dating a 20 year old. Nothing good will come from this. Patti Singer says no more than 10 years up or down. And that makes a lot of sense. :tea:

• Str8tUpMenace

Bish said she was from all CONTINENTS in Africa yall, except one. Then said she was from all CONTINENTS in Europe except one. :facepalm:

It ain't even like she mistakenly said continents once. Bish said it twice. :ghost:

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

Morning/Afternoon Rowsays!! :hi:

MomDragon, thanks for the extra tips. My problem is keeping up with eating so many meals. I know that I have to get myself together mentally by saying that it's ok to "snack." But I have gotten better at eating larger meals by a certain time. My other thing is that I joined Plant Fit and you know they don't have group classes. So I have to link up with a friend to do some of the yoga, HIIT, etc. But the option of it being 24 hours is better for my schedule. :|

I was so confused by Rih. The song and outfit, I couldn't focus and turned it off. I do want to see Home and Get Hard.

From the post downstairs- Although I think Tasha Mack is a loud azz and annoying, I hate that she has to pay that man money. Smh He prob set her azz up!

I STILL grease my scalp :lol: more in the colder weather. I use Cantu pomade.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@waste hey now. Ju says hi!

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

I asked my momma one time was the straightening come hot, she popped it on my leg and was like, is it? :rofl: I can laugh now

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FjWe31S_0g Milanisti

Str8tUpMenace says:

She even had the nerve to give ancestry . com a shout out.
    ----------------------------------------

:facepalm: She must not have read where the co-founder was just brought up on charges of sexually abusing his daughter's 15yr old friend.

• Str8tUpMenace

bama_n_jersey says:

@Kimi…that grease used to have that straightening comb popping

Chit be sizzling like a fajita plate at Fridays :rofl:

If she put Kim on the track that would be everything :ghost: just may flatline :love:

• Str8tUpMenace

Milanisti says:

Str8tUpMenace says:
    She even had the nerve to give ancestry . com a shout out.
    —————————————-
    :facepalm: She must not have read where the co-founder was just brought up on charges of sexually abusing his daughter’s 15yr old friend.

I'm so disappointed with that lil girl, if that's what she even considers herself. :no:

lovezoe says:

They making w Barbershop 3…
    ________

Why lord :crying1:

• whitty hutton

all this talk bout pressing hair, burning ears, getting popped with the comb and such is bringing back horrible childhood (and adult) memories for me! I am sooooo damn tenderheaded, always have been so I always got the worst whoopings getting my hair combed. it was so bad that by the time I was 6-7, no stylists in the area would take me cuz I cut up so bad. I'd show out at one place and they'd tell my mom, don't bring her back; so she'd take me someplace else the next time. warsh, rinse repeat. :wail:

if my momma didn't feel like tussling with me, I had to be subjected to the dark parts of my older cousin's inner thighs getting it braided up...squeezing my head n shyt. then I hated it when I had to turn around facing her so she could braid the back up!!!!!!!!! :mad:

• Katlego

He tells me that he is in the advertising industry. He seems to be doing okay for himself since he has a job, car and house.He says he doesn't have any kids that he knows about.

I told him that I will not partake in any sexual activity. He understood that very well.

I hope that I will have fun. A lot of relationships work even if the age difference is huge.

• iWasteTime

--------------------------
    YOOOOOOOOOOO BOL! :rofl:
    Your mom :heart:

• http://Scam-Or-Nah.com KiMi0414

bama_n_jersey says:
    @Kimi…that grease used to have that straightening comb popping
    Chit be sizzling like a fajita plate at Fridays :rofl:
    _________________________
    :eek: I just had a flashback. And My mama would let the freshly straightened hair hit my neck. :no:

• Str8tUpMenace

Last time my Moms ever used a hot comb on my head, she burned the living shat outta my ear!!!!!!!!! She damn near made to the damn canal of my chit, yo. I think even the lil bit of remaining wax was sizzling. :crying:

• B. Stoners

___________________________________________________
    Say Whet? :popcorn: I need more details please.

• bama_n_jersey

I got so many questions, but I don't want to start the dialogue... :bite: forget it.

• whitty hutton

what zoe said:
    ------------------------------
    this was the frickin worst!! try triple beatings! grandma, moms, then one or the other would tell my aunt who lived down the street and she'd get me when I went down to catch the bus on Monday morning. I went to school many Mondays with a well-whooped ass...eyes all red from crine!! :lol:

• http://Scam-Or-Nah.com KiMi0414

:newpost:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

---
    I try to not feed the trolls, but if you HONESTLY think you going to a man house for a WEEK, and do NOTHING? You're a bigger idiot than we believed.

• whitty hutton

------------------
    that's fukkin child abuse yo!!! :hahaha: these kids nowadays don't know a damn thing about abuse.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FjWe31S_0g Milanisti

@B. Stoners, yeah, this piece of shyt was arrested for giving his daughter's friend alcohol, making her watch porn, and sexually abusing her.

• B. Stoners

_______________________________________________
    :rofl: You think he bringing you too him cause he wanna get to know you. :rofl: Chile you got a lot of growing to do lil girl. That man trying to :hump: And if you alone with him, he may even try to force himself on you. Go home to see your parents and stop trying to be fast. :tea:

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

Keya, did you have any luck? :hi:

:newpost: morning wood

• bama_n_jersey

@Katlego....I'm so confused by your posts. In one you say you have a new boyfriend...the next post you say you trust him, he's nice, and would never harm you....then in the next you say a lot if "he says" :facepalm: it just don't go together.

• iWasteTime

----------------------------
    This the worst and it was more than 2.
    I grew up with 2 cousins so all our mommas and which ever great aunt was on kid duty.
    I would come in at 3 to watch GH and Black Oprah; once a ball came through the window, I just knew I wasn't getting beat, I WAS IN THE PHUCKING HOUSE.
    We all got beat together and once I pointed out that EYE was watching TV I got yelled out for not being outside :blink: :huh: WHAAAT!?!?

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

_
    Chit be sizzling like a fajita plate at Fridays :rofl:
    _________________________
    -------
    My hair holds heat too :no: I hate when I'm at the salon and she lets it fall on my neck OR when the heat damn bear gives me third degree burns when she's trying to get close to the scalp. :lol:

• The Pearl!

*runs into the post out of breaf*

I had to go back and catch up on yesterday's "snickers-gate." I am byke now.

@BStoners, I'm a Brahmin girl. Ex hubs told me years ago, to buy better off the bat rather than replacing lower quality items over and over and over. What'd he say that for? I discovered Brahmin handbags and ain't turned back since!

• OpinionHated

To whoever on here dating some old man and scared to tell their mother - are you 15 - why do you care what anybody thinks about who you date if you're an adult that's your problem and your business so either you hella young in which case you need to take your azz back to school and stop picking up old men or you hella Kandi letting your momma be all up in your business when she don't need to be.

So I ask again are you young or just plain strupid? no hate intended i'm dead serious....

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

My scalp sensitive. When that steam hit my scalp. I bout jump out the chair.

• Str8tUpMenace

I got my azz whooped twice cuz my cousin and sis tried to jump me, and I whooped their azzes. Stright up :wtf: chit.

My father whooped my azz, then my moms whooped my azz when she got home

• whitty hutton

@Katlego….I’m so confused by your posts. In one you say you have a new boyfriend…the next post you say you trust him, he’s nice, and would never harm you….then in the next you say a lot if “he says” :facepalm: it just don’t go together.
    ------------------------
    lies, I tell ya!!! :oldman:

• Str8tUpMenace

Don't feed the strays :no:

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

4 year old snuck out the house & got on the bus. Said she wanted a slushy. :rofl:

Them slushies do be goodt tho :koolaid:

• Nicola

Katlego says:

You'll learn this lesson later. Most 35 year olds don't want to mess with a 20 year old. And the one's who do, you usually don't want.

Enjoy yourself, and be safe.

I'm concerned you're travelling out of province. Unless you live in Ottawa and he's in Gatineau this is problematic for me.

Sex trafficking is for real. (I'm saying things your moms would tell you).

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

TM I'm always happy to talk about health and fitness stuff. It's been a journey for me, not an easy one either, to get to a point where I'm finally happy with my health and body. If anything I know or do/have done is helpful to someone else that's great. In the beginning I felt like I was forcing the food down because my previous strategies had always involved barely eating. You get accustomed to it and it becomes second nature.

• Katlego

Have a beautiful week everyone. Remember to spread lots of love and cheer. Guys are not all the same. He has exciting things planned for my visit. We will get to know each pther intellectually. He will not try to eat my pussy like its the last supper.

Bye Roses

• whitty hutton

worst whoopin I ever got was in the half bathroom. the neighbor down the street told his momma that me and my older sister were pickin at his clothes. his moms called my moms, unbeknownst to us. moms calls us inside...we thinkin it's to go with her to the store or something like that.

she tells us she's in the bathroom and to 'come here'. we get to the bathroom door she snatches my older sister first then yells at me to get in there too...closes the door and that's when I saw the belt in her other hand. yall, I tried to climb in the little space between the toilet and the wall...omg...she tore us the fukk up!!! beat the living daylights outta us, then put us on punishment for the rest of the day. had them whelps pop up all on my arms and legs! :sad:

• Ms Peaches

----------------------------------------
    My youngest daughter face would be all red from holding her breathe and crying. I told her she came out that choochie, so stop acting crazy. After a while we both agreed that she should sit in a chair. Funky choochie or not that would be traumatic for a child.