Blake Brockington suicide

18-year-old Blake Brockington committed suicide after she discovered that life doesn't get better when you have a mental illness and you don't receive adequate therapy.

Brockington, who graduated from East Mecklenburg High School in 2014, was named homecoming 'king' after she won a fundraising competition raising $2,335.55 for charity.

Her untimely death was announced on Tuesday by the Time Out Youth Center, a LGBT youth services agency where Brockington received support but not therapy.

Brockington was a transgender activist and an outspoken advocate of transgender rights.

She also mentored a 9-year-old gender confused girl who lives her life as a boy.

“He really looks up to me. That’s my heart,” Brockington said of the little girl. “He has support now and he will be able to avoid just about everything I’m going through and I don’t want him to ever have to be scared. I feel like if I do this, that’s one red flag for everybody to say, ‘Nobody should be scared to be themselves and everybody should have an equal opportunity to have an enjoyable high school experience.’”

The Gay Agenda promotes the mantra "it gets better," while convincing mentally ill children as young as 4 that their identity confusion issues are normal.

But while the gay community builds a false sense of security around these children, their families and the real world rejects the normalization of abnormal sexual behavior.

They often take their own lives as the reality sets in that wearing gender specific clothing and adopting the characteristics of the opposite sex does not make them the opposite sex.

Gender confusion usually accompanies other mental disorders such as depression and anxiety. It's no surprise that roughly 40% of LGBT people commit suicide.

“I’m still a person,” Brockington said before committing suicide. “And trans people are still people. Our bodies just don’t match what’s up (in our heads). We need support, not people looking down at us or degrading us or overlooking us. We are still human.”

• Transgender Sibling of NBA Player Found Dead
  • Laverne Cox checks Gayle King for reminding him he was born a boy
  • ABC Newsman Announces He is Transgender Then Switches Back to Being a Man Again
  • Did Joan Rivers Go Too Far By Calling Michelle Obama a ‘Tranny’?
    • WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

So sad... :no:

• LuvNeek

RIP

• Jessie

So what is the little "boy" that "he" was mentoring supposed to think now. We need to learn how to get mental health check-ups so that we don't think suicide is the only way out.

• Phrozen1der

"sassyshe says:

@Phro I dont desecrate my house. Only time I had sex in my home was with my bd and thats cause we was living together"

On topic :pray:

• WhoDat

Damn man

• San ah make ya dance

:( I feel bad for anyone who commits suicide. Its deeper than you know

• sassyshe

Im so sorry this poor chile felt there was no other way but to take his/her life

• Str8tUpMenace

:sad:

• sassyshe

Just like they require trans individuals to complete therapy before doing gender reassignment surgery they need to ensure that they get counseling when they decide to do hormone treatment. Its like these Kim K wanna be enhancing a body part or two dont make you happy instead it intensifies the sorrow and hopelessness inside

• MissHarlem

Prayers up.

Just when I had time to play in the garden *uncracks knuckles*

• Blanche Devereaux

Smh so sad

• sassyshe

Phrozen1der says:

“sassyshe says:

@Phro I dont desecrate my house. Only time I had sex in my home was with my bd and thats cause we was living together”

------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Plus I got a kid, he gotta maintain that "pure" imagine of mummy. Right now he thinks a good woman only have sex when shes engaged or married :lol:

• MissArtist

Is that a bio girl or boy? Either way, it's sad. Sorry to hear that. RIP.

• iWasteTime

The Gay Agenda promotes the mantra “it gets better,” while convincing mentally ill children as young as 4 that their identity confusion issues are normal.
      --------------------------
      Doesn't Bruce Jenner prove that it is.
      60+ years, 5011 kids and he still didn't feel like he was in the right body.

Let's stop shaming them for feeling different.
      Let them live how they want and discover for themselves if that is the life for them.
      They commit suicide because even people in their community discriminate and belittle them :no: such a shame

• Phrozen1der

@Sassy :lol:

• Phrozen1der

@Time :yes:

• MissArtist

Doesn’t Bruce Jenner prove that it is.
      60+ years, 5011 kids and he still didn’t feel like he was in the right body.
      Let’s stop shaming them for feeling different.
      :applause:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWsyh9jwp40 Milanisti

:no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U #missyJSays

Doesn’t Bruce Jenner prove that it is.

==================

No :tea: hella folks with schizophrenia, born with heart defects, extra fingers, bipolar, Austism, ADD and the list goes on and on... Our bodies can fail us in many many ways... IMO Gender confusion is no different... You tell a person with Cancer it's normal, embrace it don't treat it...

I have no idea what treatment lies ahead but for a long time the didn't know what to do with depressed folks and then they researched and figured out how to help

• http://youtu.be/bQaBEm_mh5U MisTaken: So thick :buttshake: she make everybody else in the room so uncomfortable :winky:

See yall married women better stay where yall at. These dudes out here is cray. Even the nice ones like Phro got ppl driving home in the middle of the night crying & listening to Keyshia Cole on the ride home :no:
      —————–
      See nah :rofl: I ain't never been really grown and single. Mess around with me and you got a wife. PHRO sleep with me we go together :hahaha: and

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

Damn Sandra killed the vibe :kona:

Rest In Paradise Blake

• San ah make ya dance

PHRO sleep with me we go together :hahaha:
      ------------------
      :lol: Right

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

I been promoting the gay-genda and didnt know it :facepalm:

I hv a shirt that says it gets greater later (something like that). I got it on the clearance rack at the Gap. I just thought it had pretty colors. A lady stopped me & asked wt it meant & why she keeps seeing the motto all over the city. I hadnt noticed. Imma still wear it. :shrugs:

See I wanted to :applause: for WASTE because I bee lee of you ain't hurting and mine me and you not paying my bills not do we sleep together do you :shrugs: But then you brought up Bruce and I got to stop you right there. God don't make no mistakes and Bruce make a real ugly woman :nono: That wasn't what God set up. It's a reason why he was POSED to die wanting to wear Kimberly Noel's pannies to the grave.

• iWasteTime

I ain’t never been really grown and single. Mess around with me and you got a wife.
      ------------------------
      You I just told my co worker this.
      He was like you have the same dack your whole adult life :eek: :blink:

• Phrozen1der

@Mistaken @San Ah :lol:

• Phrozen1der

That's why NOBODY is falling asleep.... :rofl:

• San ah make ya dance

You I just told my co worker this.
      He was like you have the same dack your whole adult life :eek: :blink:
      ------------------
      Story of my life :lol: I mean I cant just be showing everybody my goods :lol:

• iWasteTime

@Take
      Only other person I could think of
      After I hit send, I thought of Chaz Bono.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U #missyJSays

But then you brought up Bruce and I got to stop you right there. God don’t make no mistakes and Bruce make a real ugly woman

===============

:chase: gon somewhere

• Blanche Devereaux

I have a trans friend. My mom clocked him at a veryyyyy early age. Very flamboyant. Used to touch my boobs all the time. Turned out he just wanted some :shrug:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

:offtopic: The one boy in Dragon13's favorite band One Direction that was the cutest and sang lead left the group today. He got caught cheating on his fiancée and left the tour last week. Now the big dummy "just wants to be a normal 22 year old." :wtf: normal is boring. Dragon13 is in her room crying and DF told her to get it together because he's gay for leaving and we have things to do :lol: I'm just irritated we spent $ on front row tickets and now we won't see the whole group.

• Blanche Devereaux

"She" I mean ...

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0TMzDWwIj7Y Nancy Drew Wears Prada :nun: …that’s all. :tea:

wow. RIP. :sad:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

:preach: Time Waster

:thinking: Wait, because I agree does that mean I can't call him Brenda, or a bad bish?! Or am I really supporting him when I call him that? Find out on the next episode of DragonBall

Heyyyyy coworker!

Where is OT dern B? Enough already :cuss:

• MissArtist

sleep with me we go together :hahaha:
      ________
      I be trying to tell people. They look at me like I'm a prude, which I'm not, but yeah.

• San ah make ya dance

Find out on the next episode of DragonBall
      --------------
      :blink: this girl :lol:

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

iWasteTime says:

————————
      You I just told my co worker this.
      He was like you have the same dack your whole adult life
      :cosign: Been with hubby since I was 19 and he was 29 :hump: I love older men chile :love:

• Yardgirl

iWasteTime says:

Let’s stop shaming them for feeling different.
      They commit suicide because even people in their community discriminate and belittle them such a shame

*********************************

:preach:

R.I.P. :cry:

• iWasteTime

Find out on the next episode of DragonBall
      -------------------
      :dead:

Why does Rob hate Kim!
      I just say his IG .. :lol:

• Phrozen1der

@MOD :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U #missyJSays

Dragon13 is in her room crying and DF told her to get it together because he’s gay for leaving and we have things to do

===================

Po chile... Ioono what I would done is Michael had left Boys II Men when I was in middle school... Heyul I'm lightweight broken up he left the group now cause his disease...

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Hey coworker hey!! :waves:

OtBayBay got a promotion :cheer: she's been tryna to act right, she thinks the Feds may be watching :eek: My :heart: is alright :phew:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Time he said the bish was like the psycho bish in Gone Girl. And posted the pic of the crazy chic covered in blood :hahaha:

• San ah make ya dance

OtBayBay got a promotion :cheer:
      ------------------
      :clap:

• Str8tUpMenace

VDot says:

Hey coworker hey!! :waves:
      OtBayBay got a promotion :cheer: she’s been tryna to act right, she thinks the Feds may be watching :eek: My :heart: is alright :phew:
      ____________________________

:yahoo: @OTB Tell her I said Congrats :heart:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U #missyJSays

Which wanna y'all heffas prayed for me that shouldn't have :mad: I didn't get the promotion at work (which I didn't want but I wanted the chance to tell them thanks but no thanks) Got me all caught up withchu.. Sent that prayer up and Jesus like oh Missy you with her TUH :banned: :nun:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

On topic- It's so sad that this is the path Blake chose. I feel for anyone who feels so overwhelmed that they don't think they want to live. R.I.P.

• Sucker Free Esq.

i still haven't read any statement from Bruce Jenner that he is transgender or going through a sex change so where is all this coming from?

did i miss something?

• iWasteTime

I would done is Michael had left Boys II Men when I was in middle school
      ----------------------
      We are like :love:
      I :heart: Michael!
      The voice, the build!

• WhoDat

i’m bout to be inappropriately tickled :crying1: now wasn’t SOMEbody on here when we was laff’n at chimney stalker lady, tellin folk bout leaving somebody baffroom window unlocked for when they wanted to sneak back in???? :ghost:
      ^^^^^
      And? I was serious. I was just tryna sneak back in. Not MOVE in @Nan. Luckily he opened the door when I knocked. :rofl:

I wanna mk some ambrosia so bad. Pineapples, maraschino cherries, shredded coconut, & mandarin oranges :pizza:

Not sure if thats the legit recipe but thats how i mk it.

:yahoo:
      I get to go back home and I don't have to bring my kids with me! My cousins and I are about to act a damn fool. This about to be a mini vacay for me. No husband OR kids! :yahoo:

• Sucker Free Esq.

so what he wears a ponytail and gets his nails manicured. i need to hear it from the horse's mouth, and I haven't.

• Yardgirl

Sucker Free Esq. says:

i still haven’t read any statement from Bruce Jenner that he is transgender or going through a sex change so where is all this coming from?

did i miss something?

************************************

Thank you!! Phew, I thought it was just me! :kona:

OtBayBay got a promotion

wont HE do it! :nun:
      :bow: :thankyou: :yahoo: :champ: :baller: :crying1: :hug: :topshelffur:
      (can Project Pat see all my rejoicing on her flip phone?! :mad: )

Well this is sad :sad:

• iWasteTime

:yahoo: Bizzle :cheer1:
      She deserve

• WhoDat

Which wanna y’all heffas prayed for me that shouldn’t have :mad: I didn’t get the promotion at work (which I didn’t want but I wanted the chance to tell them thanks but no thanks)
      ^^^^^^^
      Sorry @Missy. Jesus might don't know me no moe. My bad. :kona:

Congrats to @OTB tho :yahoo:

Nancy get chile that gravie :hahaha:

Missy the lawd works in mysterious ways :lol:

Who sent up an imp prayer?

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

OKAY LADIES ITS YOUR TURN IF THESE WERE THE ONLY MEN IN THE WORLD LEFT WHO WOULD YOU PICK:

1. HE'S SUPER HANDSOME BODY BANGIN WITH A BIG DYCK...BUT HE IMPOTENT.

2. HE IS TOE D FUK BACK UGLY THREE TEETH TWO FAKE, BUT HAS A CURVE FATTY, LONG TONGUE

3. HE IS FINE AS HEYAL NICE BODY 8" HUSKY DYCK BUT WON'T :LICK: ONLY LIKES MISSIONARY AND REFUSE TO WORK COOK OR CLEAN UP AFTER HIMSELF.

4.HE IS A CUTIE PIE AND HAS A HUUUGE DYCK PERFECT :LICK: LIPS BUT HE BIG PUNISHER BIG LIKE 2 POUNDS FROM MY 600LB LIFE BIG.

5. HE'S DROP DEAD SEXY DYCK FO DAYS GOT BANK, BUT REFUSE TO BATHE SHAVE OR BRUSH HIS TEETH SAYS IT WASHES AWAY HIS NATURAL FLORA.

:grin:

• B. Stoners

I saw that MeMe of Kim. Its clear Rob is not here for Kim. He probably not over how she tried him at her wedding. Rob got all the :tea: His tell all book will be everything.

Congrats OTB :yahoo: 2015 our year Roses :woot: Get ready !!

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

VDot says:

Hey coworker hey!!
      OtBayBay got a promotion she’s been tryna to act right, she thinks the Feds may be watching My is alright
      :cheer1:

• San ah make ya dance

Bstoner, I am the same :lol: But those last pics I've been seening :| If it aint that its something wrong with him

• iWasteTime

Sent that prayer up and Jesus like oh Missy you with her TUH :banned: :nun:
      -------------------
      :shame: :kona:

he may be peeved I gave up Lent :shrug:

• B. Stoners

I'd choose 3. But I wouldn't make him my man though.

• WhoDat

:thinking: Wait, because I agree does that mean I can’t call him Brenda, or a bad bish?! Or am I really supporting him when I call him that? Find out on the next episode of DragonBall
      ^^^^
      I'm here for Bel (no -inda).

• San ah make ya dance

Seening :blink: :lol:

Which wanna y’all heffas prayed for me that shouldn’t have :mad:
      ______________________________

lawd missy! :ghost:

but... :gossip: you know its been some 'aint rite' spirits on the blog, and i Did tell you not to c&p that voodoo spell they put up that day :tea: :kona:

• Str8tUpMenace

@Nancy, who corpse you got in yo gravi???? :ghost:

______________________________

i believe he "said it with his chest" :ghost:

San
      Is he still fat or has he lost any weight.

• MissArtist

I'd choose #1. Hands down!

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

(can Project Pat see all my rejoicing on her flip phone?!

****

Ion think so. Said she lost it and thr replacement that came didn't work. Im like duh, because they've been discontinued :shrug: They found your replacement in the goodgoodwill donation bin....under Sandra's Burberry coat :hahaha:

• Northside Zeta

User, my grandma in Mississippi the only person i have ever known to make Ambrosia. I found some in a store a couple of years back and bought it because I wanted something to remind me of home and it wasn't anywhere close to what my grandma made.

• iWasteTime

Rob got all the :tea: His tell all book will be everything.
      ---------------------
      I read he wanted to be left out of everything but they keep saying his name and chit.
      If that nigga right a book :yahoo: Glory! I will buy it, not pirate it, not take out the library, use my discount of the fingers at borders. He can get my 19.99

fine line Dub, fine line... :crying1: :ghost:

• San ah make ya dance

Is he still fat or has he lost any weight.
      --------------------------------
      Who Bruce?? Bruce got boobs now :| and his mouth look weird. Something just aint right

• B. Stoners

:thinking: Number 4 on the list in impossible. How you have a big dyck AND you weigh 600 pounds. That's an oxymoron.

• San ah make ya dance

Rob need to lose his tittays too. He could have it all

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

1. HE’S SUPER HANDSOME BODY BANGIN WITH A BIG DYCK…BUT HE IMPOTENT.

********
      :blink;
      He must have been awful in his past life. Nigga needs to repent and spray pump it up on that dankle :yes:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

:blink: We got another Zeta in here?

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

MissArtist says:

I’d choose #1. Hands down!
      ------------
      :rofl: so you could live fo-evah with a fine man who you could never :hump: ?

San
      I was talking about Rob. Ive always thought Rob was a cutie. Especially when he was dating Adrienne. Its like after Khloe left Lamar he just said phuck it. I wonder if he started drinking Lean. Cause he built just like those Houston rappers that died from drinking that shyt.

who corpse you got in yo gravi????

*deep sigh* :rolleyes: for your information Menace :rolleyes: that is the poor unfortunate young lady who was helplessly wedged in her boyfren's chimney chute when she tried to 'surprise' visit his home! :mad: obviously if you stuck in a chimney, when the fire dept finally breaks you out, you gone be at least a lil bit ashy, duh! :rolleyes:

<---@Jenie... bye ashy! :hi:

• iWasteTime

I’d choose #1. Hands down!
      ————
      :rofl: so you could live fo-evah with a fine man who you could never :hump: ?
      -----------
      :yes:
      Strap this chit on; look me in my eyes and we'll both play like it's you :grill:

• San ah make ya dance

----------------------
      I was talking about the Bruce comment :lol: Rob just... sigh need to get his azz up

• Str8tUpMenace

Nancy Drew Wears Prada :nun: ...that's all. :tea: says:

who corpse you got in yo gravi????
      *deep sigh* :rolleyes: for your information Menace :rolleyes: that is the poor unfortunate young lady who was helplessly wedged in her boyfren’s chimney chute when she tried to ‘surprise’ visit his home! :mad: obviously if you stuck in a chimney, when the fire dept finally breaks you out, you gone be at least a lil bit ashy, duh! :rolleyes:
      _________________________________

:dead: Well I'll be.... :hahaha: That is her azz aint it?? :ghost:

iWaste
      Yeah that book would be goodt. New York Times best seller worthy. :yes:

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

Wut, does it count that I've already experienced one of these :facepalm:

• Str8tUpMenace

You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM says:

Wut, does it count that I’ve already experienced one of these :facepalm:
      ____________________________

:blink: :hahaha: Which one???????????? :rofl:

• MissArtist

:rofl: so you could live fo-evah with a fine man who you could never :hump: ?
      ———–
      :yes:
      Strap this chit on; look me in my eyes and we’ll both play like it’s you :grill:
      _________
      :hahaha: Exactly. It's 2015. They have little blue pills for that. But seriously, I thought you were talking about infertile :kona:

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

B. Stoners says:

:thinking: Number 4 on the list in impossible. How you have a big dyck AND you weigh 600 pounds. That’s an oxymoron.
      ---------------------
      :no: Not impossible. He was a black man looooong before he was a fat man so he has a big dyck its just under alllll that meat :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyR09SP9qdA&sns=em Afiya says FOH :chase:

AWWW Damn :crying1: RIP baby!!

:offtopic:

Human excrement contains a fortune in gold and other precious metals, according to scientists.

Extracting traces of silver, platinum and gold could mean millions of dollars in reclaimed solid waste, Kathleen Smith of the U.S. Geological Survey told a science convention in Denver this week.

"The gold we found was at the level of a minimal mineral deposit," she said.

A city of 1 million people flushes about $13 million worth of rare metal down the drain each year, according to estimates in an Arizona State University study released earlier this year.

Finding a way to remove these metals at waste treatment plants would not only generate money, it would lessen ground contamination by not putting the minerals back into the environment.

Solid waste is used in fertilizer, buried in landfills or incinerated.

"There are metals everywhere — in your hair care products, detergents, even nanoparticles that are put in socks to prevent bad odors," Smith said, according to Agence France-Presse.

Smith is part of a team of geologists testing solid solid waste to identify its contents and then extracting valuable metals that could be sold.

• iWasteTime

Stoner
      :yes: Hun and I need him to take it there.
      Khole and Scott get it in
      Kanye don't even live there
      They set Lamar up cause he woke up
      Pics of Kris on set of the sess tape
      Khole visiting OJ for the holidays
      All of it!

Rob built like Kimbella or she built like him one.

Norfside how did your gramma make it? I had a vegetarian bf one time & I used to mk it for his bkfst.

• Northside Zeta

:blink: We got another Zeta in here?
      ----------------------------------------
      It's a couple of us. Been around for about 6 years now. I have to lurk mostly because that's the way my job is set up.

• iWasteTime

But seriously, I thought you were talking about infertile :kona:
      -----------------
      :rofl: :wail:
      You changing ya answer?

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM says:

Wut, does it count that I’ve already experienced one of these :facepalm:
      --------------
      :rofl: GIRL I almost put up this one

Fine as heyal Great lover..but has a short dyck and an alcoholic :hahaha: <---my ex :rofl:

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

:offtopic:

-----------------
      :smack: They gone have people putting strainer on their toilets :rofl:

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

iWasteTime says:

But seriously, I thought you were talking about infertile :kona:
      —————–
      :rofl: :wail:
      You changing ya answer?
      ------------

• Northside Zeta

User, not sure how she did it. She used to try to teach me how to make it when I was little, but I didn't want to be in the kitchen. That was her go to dessert and I used to eat it by the bowl full. I just remember it was green, and I remember the marshmallows, pineapples, and cherries. Couldn't tell you what else was in there. She has Alheimer's now and she is close to 100 years old, so I won't ever be able to get the recipe.

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

B. Stoners says:

I’d choose 3. But I wouldn’t make him my man though.
      -------------
      So you wouldn't be bored with his missionary ass? and don't even lick the puddy?

• MissArtist

:rofl: :wail:
      You changing ya answer?
      :no: I just looked at the other choices. Couldn't do them. :no: I keep my answer and would work with him. Strap-ons were invented for men who can't get it up and there are medicines for that. AND he still has a tongue :lick:

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

I wonder if his family is happy now. I don't care what people call it. Love your kids no matter what. This child was not committing crimes. He was just trying to live his life on his own terms. Ironically, a guest on Wendy yesterday said that 7 out of 10 transgender kids attempt suicide and low and behold I hear about this child later. I can't believe that statistic. That's absolutely horrible.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

:facepalm:

The pyschologist that started all this transgender chit is now saying the chit is bogus.

iWasteTime says:

Stoner
      :yes: Hun and I need him to take it there.
      Khole and Scott get it in
      Kanye don’t even live there
      They set Lamar up cause he woke up
      Pics of Kris on set of the sess tape
      Khole visiting OJ for the holidays
      All of it!
      ______________________________________
      Kim is really Kanye's beard
      Beyonce cant stand Kim
      Kylie been phucking since she was 12
      Him and Lamar's bromance :tea:

Yes that bood would be good!

@Man, what?! :popcorn:

Yea zeta ppl di use marshmallows but ol boy was a 5%er so that was :banned:

Marshmsllows made from cow or pork hooves or some such--gelatin.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyR09SP9qdA&sns=em Afiya says FOH :chase:

=======
      With this being said WHY would she/he commit suicide :smack: NOW, that child..... :crying1: #HELPTHEMLORD :pray:

@Wut
      Thats why he wouldnt be my man. Just something to lay under and cuddle with. When I'm lonely type shyt. Id treat him the way Phaedra should have treated Apollo.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

@WUT
      "I’d choose 3. But I wouldn’t make him my man though.
      ————-
      So you wouldn’t be bored with his missionary ass? and don’t even lick the puddy?

Missionary is the best posisition for sex. And cunninglingus leads to throat and mouth cancer. It should only be done on RARE occasions!

Zeta:

Green? I put slivers of ginger in mines too but nothing green? :think:

My recipe prolly aint even ambrosia :lol: its good tho

-----------
      I know :yahoo: :wails: She is waiting to ease back in on her new 'prute :pc:

@Man
      That dont suprise me at all. I figured the shyt was some made up shyt. Folks just crazy. :tea:

• Northside Zeta

Lol User, the marshmallows are the best part to me. I don't know what they put in that mess I bought from Jewel, but it wasn't like my grandma's. I was so disappointed because I haven't had any since I was a teenager.

• B. Stoners

It should only be done on RARE occasions!
      ________________________________________________
      Lies Told On Sandra Rose
      :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

@NANCY

YES! Research it! It all started from a bogus experiment on twins I think. :think:

Sandra referenced it in here once. The dude says he was wrong after soooooo many transgender people still commit suicide AFTER surgery and what not.

Basically saying that the "gender confusion" isn't the issue. Rather it is a SYMPTOM of a deeper issue. :yes:

• WhoDat

HE IS FINE AS HEYAL NICE BODY 8? HUSKY DYCK BUT WON’T :LICK: ONLY LIKES MISSIONARY AND REFUSE TO WORK COOK OR CLEAN UP AFTER HIMSELF.
      ^^^^^
      Him. Kissionary is my fave. I'm a nurturing traditional somebody anyway far as cleaning up. Ummm Imma turn his ass into a Mr. Mom if he in between jobs. He gonna have to learn to do something tho. Nigga mow some grass, cut some hair, sell some green...something. chit. He also one day is gonna wake up to this puss on his face far as :lick: ...but baby steps.

• Phrozen1der

:hahaha: @ those options....

• Northside Zeta

Yeah, green. It might have been some type of flavoring she put in it, but it was always green. Out of my two grandmothers, she was the one who I thought couldn't "cook, cook" , but her Ambrosia was the best.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyR09SP9qdA&sns=em Afiya says FOH :chase:

CHARGED WITH DESERTION: U.S. Army Sgt. Bergdahl, who was held as a POW by the Taliban, to face charges for abandoning his post and misbehavior before the enemy
      ^
      :applause: bout time!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

Yet policy makers and the media are doing no favors either to the public or the transgendered by treating their confusions as a right in need of defending rather than as a mental disorder that deserves understanding, treatment and prevention. This intensely felt sense of being transgendered constitutes a mental disorder in two respects. The first is that the idea of sex misalignment is simply mistaken—it does not correspond with physical reality. The second is that it can lead to grim psychological outcomes.

The transgendered suffer a disorder of "assumption" like those in other disorders familiar to psychiatrists. With the transgendered, the disordered assumption is that the individual differs from what seems given in nature—namely one's maleness or femaleness. Other kinds of disordered assumptions are held by those who suffer from anorexia and bulimia nervosa, where the assumption that departs from physical reality is the belief by the dangerously thin that they are overweight.

snippet from the doctor.

Also, some hospitals won't even do the surgery anymore because more and more shrinks are realizing the chit was bogus.

:newpost: speaking of bad options in men

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

I choose... :thinking: 4. It's easier for a man to lose weight than to pop Viagra that probably won't work, learn how not to be a lazy azz good for nothing, stop being lame in bed, or get over some delusional complex that makes him refuse to bathe.

• B. Stoners

Basically saying that the “gender confusion” isn’t the issue. Rather it is a SYMPTOM of a deeper issue. :yes:
      _________________________________________________________________
      :tea: They ass need therapist and medication.

• Phrozen1der

"He also one day is gonna wake up to this puss on his face" :rofl: :ghost:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyR09SP9qdA&sns=em Afiya says FOH :chase:

Is Chip Kelly an evil genius or clueless buffoon? Eagles coach has everyone in NFL guessing

:crying1: MAYNE, this guy :smh: WTF is he doing? :angry:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

We at Johns Hopkins University—which in the 1960s was the first American medical center to venture into "sex-reassignment surgery"—launched a study in the 1970s comparing the outcomes of transgendered people who had the surgery with the outcomes of those who did not. Most of the surgically treated patients described themselves as "satisfied" by the results, but their subsequent psycho-social adjustments were no better than those who didn't have the surgery. And so at Hopkins we stopped doing sex-reassignment surgery, since producing a "satisfied" but still troubled patient seemed an inadequate reason for surgically amputating normal organs.

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

:crying: :rofl:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Afiya says FOH :chase: says:

----------------

But what took so long to charge him?

_____________________________

whoa! :stop: that's sorta reckless aint it?! :no:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Man, I just don't care™ says:

_________________________________________________________________

B. Stoners says:
      :tea: They ass need therapist and medication.
      -----------------

Transgender people are mentally disturbed. People who sympathize with them only see the exterior. They don't see the internal conflict, depression, and anxiety. You can't treat depression and anxiety with tolerance or acceptance. The suicide rate will go higher unless we start treating the underlying mental illness.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

I wonder if his family is happy now. I don’t care what people call it. Love your kids no matter what. This child was not committing crimes. He was just trying to live his life on his own terms. Ironically, a guest on Wendy yesterday said that 7 out of 10 transgender kids attempt suicide and low and behold I hear about this child later. I can’t believe that statistic. That’s absolutely horrible.
      ---------------

Depression is a symptom of a disorder in the brain. It is a mental illness. Depression is not treated with tolerance or acceptance. It is a fact that some people who are depressed kill themselves. You can't blame society when someone takes their own life. Most mentally ill people can't simply "live their lives" without medical intervention. They need help, not parades and television appearances.

Wow this is sad
      But you can't force others to live what you want them to :shrug:
      Not everyone is gonna like/accept everyone else.
      That's sad that someone else could make you feel so bad that you just want to end it all.
      Wow... :(

I usually think folks that commit suicide go to hell unless its mental illness-related. Djm :tea:

• Chicago Lady