Amber Rose

The last time we checked, socialite Amber Rose was dating French Montana's brother Zack; television magnate Nick Cannon, Olympic medalist Ryan Lochte, and NBA baller James Harden -- and that was within the past 6 months.

This month she's reportedly dating rapper Machine Gun Kelly.

From In Flex We Trust:

Amber Rose was spotted picking Machine Gun Kelly up from the airport in NYC yesterday, and sources say the pair were very hands-on as they walked to the exit. This is a pretty interesting situation – considering MGK has collaborated with Wiz Khalifa a ton in the past, and Amber was JUST talking up her ex in interviews – but it seems like Wiz is the last thing on their mind right now!

As I told you before, love addicts are in constant search of new sources of Dopamine. It's a hell of a drug.

• Body Language #101: Can Jay Z and Beyonce's Marriage Be Saved?
  • fanMAIL: Dopamine Article and Insight
  • Amber and Wiz Engaged; is it Love or Dopamine?
  • Future Confirms He and Ciara Are Dating
    • Sucker Free Esq.

well i kinda like MGK myself so go for it Amber boo

• WhoDat

This month she’s reportedly dating rapper Machine Gun Kelly.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      At the least they mighta done smashed. That cat a Bad Boy artist. He aint got no money :no:

• FuturedocDonte

See... When you go on Instagram and post your undying love for your ex and the Pop up with somebody else 2 weeks later is why folks call u loose... But I'm sleep though :coffee:

• free

she is like that chick all the dudes wanna hit cause it's easy but she thinks it's because she's all that....

• FuturedocDonte

she is like that chick all the dudes wanna hit cause it’s easy but she thinks it’s because she’s all that….
      ----
      :thinking: I agree :claps:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

I'm digging Ambers hair :yes:

• SOTHERNGRL

They might be fuggin from the body language;but ION think they dating :nono: Folks get these 2 things confuzzled all the time.

• FuturedocDonte

I’m digging Ambers hair :yes:
      ---
      She and MGK need to trade swoops

Donte real talk :tea:

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

FuturedocDonte says:

I’m digging Ambers hair :yes:

She and MGK need to trade swoops
      -----------

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

Ambers fade is harder than his :rofl:

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

Mod: you A-team'd Granny? How she doing?

• http://youtu.be/bQaBEm_mh5U I AM MisTaken I don’t get tired :huh: of being PETTY :)

*scrolls up to look at MGK’s hair and dies a little* ido like that Amber is growing hers out. I think she would look great with like a short pixie or something shorter but not bald. Like Charlise Theron that one time she went short :yes: Switch it up a bit

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

Skinny, tall, unwashed looking...seems like her type :yes:

So bc somebody said it then its true? :popcorn: oh word?

Well in that case, Im a millionaire. Now lemme call up the bank & tell em it was posted on the web so run me my monety! :rules:

• sassyshe

This a struggle Amber that's a :nono:

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

She ain't no love addict. She's a baller lifestyle addict.

• bama_n_jersey

But who's to say that she was actually dating the others mentioned?

• iWasteTime

That boy raps :yes: I approve :shame:

also

Ester Dean look like Jermaine Jackson in this Pitch Perfect 2 trailer

• Vanna is the root of all evil

He's cute. Reminds me of marilyn manson without makeup

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

User she's good. I told her straight up I wasn't bringing her back to that house and mine was ready for her. She didn't really believe me I think but when we were done with the Dr and our outings and I drove home she got quiet. I brought her in and showed her the room, her bathroom, explained the nurse situation...and I saw her cry for the first time in my life. I didn't even see her cry when her husband or daughters died. Dragon13 told her not to cry, she can sleep with him if she gets scared. She's happy and told me that she wants a few days to herself so don't answer if and when they call. My mom and her sisters are going to tell the sister she was living with tonight that she's not coming back.

• iWasteTime

Skinny, tall, unwashed looking…seems like her type :yes:

--------

• SOTHERNGRL

unwashed looking
      *****************
      she do like them niccas that look like they will melt like the wicked witch of the west if some water so much as splash on they azz. Not a good look :no:

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

Sandy you do the pic a disservice by cutting off the stripper pants she was wearing. She ain't even making an attempt at fashion no mo.

So bc somebody said it then its true? :popcorn: oh word?
      Well that is what I thought :lol: But we all assume here so who am I to knock that assumption. Today :huh: And the other people named above were never confirmed so I am not sure who all she is smashing. But then again I didn’t want to get into the Amber is a whore merry go round today so I let it ride :lol: I am not her savior nor spokesperson

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

Dragon3, not Dragon13

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

SOTHERNGRL says:

unwashed looking
      *****************
      ----------------
      Dirt accumulates and attracts more dirt sooo :shrug:

Runs into the blog.. they are saying that Rickey Smiley wa mad at Claudia for being messy on RHOA... I am tracking the story now. USER AND V :eek: you have been tagged. I have been waiting for this :yahoo: I hope it is not a let down

• Sakeena

I like white boys, but no.

• MissHarlem

Dem her pussy :coffee:

• MissHarlem

USER are we blind on ig :waiting: lol

• Crickett

Ion know, Amber's a sex kitten, she prr's and dresses scantly because she's playing a character. The real Amber goes to bed alone, or with a girl. Like NeNe and the gays, she knows her target audience and plays up to them to remain relevant.

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

Heyyyyy sexy Roses!! :yahoo:

• SOTHERNGRL

@MOD I dont wanna be nosey; but I guess I do :oops: Somebody mistreating your Granma. Thats a :nono:

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

inter_loop says:

What is a phd,

I respect your addition.
      -------------
      FOR THIS SPECIFIC PURPOSE IT MEANS PUSHA HOE DOWN... :tea: OR PULLINTRIGGERSON HOESWHO DONTKNOWBETTER... take your pic...

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

Ricky needs to fire that messy trollop Claudia. Her behavior on the reunion show...and they call Nene a bully? That was straight bytchy, clique mentality bs going on.

• MissHarlem

MOD good for you :fistbump:

false alarm :rolleyes: basically a fan said they didn't think Claudia was representing RSMS well with her antics and he told her to FOK off and she needs to go to Claudia's twitter with that bs. He also said if you don't like me because of her then you ain't a real fan. He also said take that RHOA messy sh*t off my page... then he also said he doesn't even watch the show ... but yes when the fan said she was disappointed in the way he was speaking to her just because she disagreed with him he said ain't no fair fights... FOH.. :ghost: Watch him be on tomorrow saying C is cool with him... blah blah blah... it is obvious he doesn't like the attention she is bringing his show. The negative anyways.

• Sucker Free Esq.

i thought the term "off the market" was reserved for couples who are engaged or married, no?

LOL @ MissHarlem

• sassyshe

I hope Ricky gets rid of ClaudHo

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

LEMME LOG AWF BEFORE I GET MY LOG IN YAAANKED THA FUKK UP! :peace: to my friends.... for the others please remove the second and third finger.. :peace: thats for YOUUUU!!!

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhCQJIY3q7iLxENR4h mzwhang90210

I AM MisTaken I don't get tired :huh: of being PETTY :) says:

Me is back.

I read that one of the reasons that Claudia was cast on RHOA..was b'cuz of her affiliation w/The Rickey Smiley Morning Show. Read that the publicity would work BOTH ways...the tv show could promote the radio show..and vice versa. Never knew Claudia was a former journalist tho :thinking:

:ontopic:
      I :heart: me some Amber. But this yt dude looks like an "Intervention" episode waiting to happen.
      I like Amber's hair close shaven too. :buttshake:

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

SOTHERNGRL says:

unwashed looking
      *****************
      ________
      shyt reminds me of the Gremlins :rofl: so u saying if they come in contact with water they will bubble and multiply :crying:

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

I AM MisTaken I don't get tired :huh: of being PETTY :) says:

Runs into the blog.. they are saying that Rickey Smiley wa mad at Claudia for being messy on RHOA… I am tracking the story now.
      ****************************

Is he paying her enough to be telling her how to act on TV? Why come Porsha get to ack a fool? Don't she work with him too? Last time these kind of rumor circulated he said it wasn't true.

• WhoDat

MOD....glad you went and got her. She probably feels a huge sense of relief too. Elderly feel powerless most times in those situations. Especially since it was fam involved. :no:

• iWasteTime

MOD!
      That is beautiful :wail:
      I cried a lil reading it!
      One time for your Gran!

Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek says:

Ricky needs to fire that messy trollop Claudia. Her behavior on the reunion show…and they call Nene a bully? That was straight bytchy, clique mentality bs going on.
      ___________________________
      For the longest...NeNe just bull dozed folks..over talkin them, gettin up in their faces etc. But now that Claudia, Cynthia and Kenya DARE speak up..they're wrong??? Ion get it.

I suppose NOBODY notices how NeNe laughs EVERYTIME another cast member takes a pot shot at Cynthia, Kenya or Claudia? :thinking: Eeem when they don't show the video of NeNe laffin..they provide the audio.

Orrrrrrrrrr....maybe it's just MY tv that records NeNe "horse chortling" when either Phaedra or Porsha take verbal swipes at the others? :shrug:

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

I started out disliking Claudia, but any and everyone that runs up on Nene is my buddy. The girls refused to bow down this season. I guess they got together and said, she can't get us all kicked off. Let's quadruple team her big arse. I loved it.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU RAZZ be like: :tea:

-----------
      why did I read his name as waka flocka and was like wtf he got to do with them?

Sakeena says:
      I like white boys, but no.
      :cheers: :rofl:
      Chile I have two (count em)2 yt ex hubbys.

And if you put both of their faces in a blender..and reconstructed them with silly putty and buttons...they'd look betta than THIS kat.

Do betta Amber!! :pray:

Is he paying her enough to be telling her how to act on TV? Why come Porsha get to ack a fool? Don’t she work with him too? Last time these kind of rumor circulated he said it wasn’t true.
      But this isn't a rumor. DEM HIS TWEETS :eek: :lol:
      I don’t think it is so much he can tell her what to do. But his name is the show and she is an addition that a lot of people did not like. So If she comes on there starting drama internally I can see him having an issue. They might not film together but they are under the same umbrella. They cross paths. And as for Porsha she is not starting drama in relation to his show. Claudia is the one coming for Porsha because of these men she is “allegedly” sleeping with because she said she needs to be exposed. For why? :lol: Oh yea and she used the excuse that Porsha laughed at a joke Nene made about her. AND YET she is trying to do stand up using that same joke :tea: So I think it has to do with respect. If your friend/boss asks you to not bring that mess into the work place and to keep it friendly so that it doesn’t affect the workplace and you keep intentionally doing stuff to be shady to a coworker…. I can see how it might be aggravating :shrugs:

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

mzwhang90210 says:

Am I the ONLYiest one that can see that Claudia, Cynthia and Kandi are just NOW striking back??? For the longest…NeNe just bull dozed folks..over talkin them, gettin up in their faces etc. But now that Claudia, Cynthia and Kenya DARE speak up..they’re wrong??? Ion get it.
      ********************************

Notatall. But I see folks falling for Nene's victim act. It's all good. I used to want Nene to disappear. Now I would love for her to stay since it's 4 more of her. Phaedra gots to go. Without Apollo she has no storyline at all.

:waves:
      YIP

• SOTHERNGRL

*******************
      So basically he said TAKE THAT CHIT OUTSIDE YO!

• iWasteTime

---------------------
      I watch Dish Nation.
      Porsha never bring up RHOA.
      HeadKrack and DumbAzz Gary do.
      HeadKrack always talking about her dragging bishes

I AM MisTaken I don't get tired :huh: of being PETTY :) says:

But this isn’t a rumor. DEM HIS TWEETS :eek: :lol:
      :nono: Porsha is messy boots. REAL messy boots.
      From what I seent...Claudia was forever offering Porsha an olive branch, only to be rebuffed.
      IMHO...Porsha keeps alot of chit going. Cant eeem spell "twerk: but she's always twerkin. TUH.

Notatall. But I see folks falling for Nene’s victim act. It’s all good.
      :rofl: Falling for the act huh? But Claudia and Kenya salt of the earth. honest hoes? Chile everybody on the show acting in some capacity or got flaws. People like who they like and there is nothing wrong with you liking who you like and Whang liking who she likes. I don't think it makes anybody less intelligent. Not that you said that but I sense a turn in the tide from some folks :lol:
      @WHANG what you said sounds nice but Kandi herself said she ALWAYS speaks up and says what she has to say so this JUST NOW fighting back story line bores me. Folks BEEN gong back and forth with Nene and each other. The only person who ever sat on her hands was Cynthia and that is because Petra hadn't told her she could speak yet. Now that they need more money for him to open up more bars he took her muzzle off and baby she is ready to go IN! :lol: Claudia just go there so how she just now fighting back? It is not like they are fighting off their OPPRESSOR. If that was the case they need to be fighting Andy

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

The only thing she said was that we needed to send someone over there to get her bank info and credit cards before they realize she's not coming back. She said "They'll try and take the rest of my little bit of money. That's the first thing they're going to do when I tell them I'm staying here." My aunt that pays some of her bills was over there on Saturday and already smuggled her info out though so we covered that base. She laughed when I told her, said we did it good and sneaky like :lol: My aunt is bringing her bank stuff over tonight. Meanwhile I've had her since 10am and no one has called yet. We went to Wegmans, she had never been there before, and anything she thought looked good we got...and she guilted me in to buying Dragon3 a bunch of stuff too "Why can't the boy have ice cream? Let him get the cookies, he's being so good. I want to try the mac & cheese too..." :smh: :rofl:

• iWasteTime

Dragon3 a bunch of stuff too “Why can’t the boy have ice cream? Let him get the cookies, he’s being so good. I want to try the mac & cheese too…” :smh: :rofl:
      ------------------
      Dragon3 the real winner.
      That's why he offering up his bed :rofl:

From what I seent…Claudia was forever offering Porsha an olive branch, only to be rebuffed.
      How you offering an olive branch and then turn around and still talking trash? once Porsha saw that she sure did say never mind to your phony let's be cool stuff. She might not know how to spell but to me she read Claudia aright from the jump. She was Kenya's friend/plant that was there to try to start mess. Porsha didn't take the bait and then she was like eh F you then :ak74: let me tell everybody you a hoe and you sleep with married men.... because that was relevant how? Anywhoo i ain't getting a check for none of this so :rofl: i think it great people can have different views :hugs:

• DYmondgurl

AMB! :boobs: y she like these sickly dudes tho

Did 'chall alret talk bout that Kylie tattoo :popcorn:

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

I AM MisTaken I don't get tired :huh: of being PETTY :) says:

******************************

Why he hire two girls from the same reality show? They started in on the mess with Claudia the moment she came on the scene. Heck she said hello to Porsha at the job and the girl ignored her for no reason at all on the first episode. Claudia ain't have no choice but to start windmillin. They wasn't ready.

• SOTHERNGRL

**********************
      Now this is only about me (points to self) BUT if a heffa keep my name in her mouff bout some bs then when she gets called on it wants to offer me an olive branch. :nono: As my Momma would say take that olive branch fold it in a square and stick it up your azz. But thats just me and the way my petty is set up.

Sorry hah lum. Was actually wirking for a min.

Which one is u? Gimme a hint

@TakeTake
      I #Respectfully :lol: respond.
      How about when NeNe made the (unprovoked) comment about Claudia's click?
      Or when Cynthia came in peace..and in the one on one camera thingy..NeNe was like "Bye..bye Pink Panther!"

*smh*
      NeNe has all the femininity & grace of an army combat boot. To me she makes Black women look bad. She fulfills too many negative stereotypes "they" have about "us." Ion get her public appeal.... but I DO admire her hustle! :wink:

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

No one is saying Nene is an angel or innocent. She has some mess with her too...but Claudia came in hating on Nene and as for Kenya and Kandi they've ALWAYS stuck up for themselves with Nene, neither has been a wilting flower. If we are talking playing the victim, KENYA plays that role, not Nene. Has Nene caused issues, ABSOLUTELY, but all that Nene is THE ISSUE rhetoric was utter bs IMO. All of them are messy.

• SOTHERNGRL

@Bird you in here taking up for Claudia. You was the one told us the gal was a ho from the get go trying to break up your fren fom-lee and chit. This was before she said one damn line.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

UFO - could you see who I copied on the DM about my jellies? If so, that's Harlem :yes:

I AM MisTaken I don't get tired :huh: of being PETTY :) says:

How you offering an olive branch and then turn around and still talking trash? once Porsha saw that she sure did say never mind to your phony let’s be cool stuff.
      It was WHEN she offered it..and Porsha rebuffed it..was when Claudia said "F" it..and spun her head around.
      :hugs: to you too...we can disagree..and type wiff our panky fangas out..it's all lubb :heart:

Oohhhh ok V

• SOTHERNGRL

but Claudia came in hating on Nene
      ***************
      Claudia is like the lurkers when the get they log in. Been on the oustide looking in talmblout man when I get my login I'm go let them bishes have it. :rofl:

• MissHarlem

USER n***_sh****

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

:hi: Whang :happy:

@TakeTake
      I #Respectfully :lol: respond.
      :rofl: :hugs:
      Oh and I laughed about the clit comment :eek: Surprised? I mean they were going in and when someone trying to come for your neck you got to cut them off at throat. How you suddenly arguing below the belt in a fight? Ain’t no fair fight. Folks be all :ha: until you throw out something that stings then they get all :wails: that’s not fair.
      I knew about Claudia being a THOT before she touched down in Atl. She has been trying to get chose. Like @SOUTHERN said even Bird—no reformed said so.:tea: I guess she deleted her hoe facts :shrugs:
      Oh and there is another picture of Amber and ole boy. I guess it is confirmed now. It’s a thing :lol:

laudia is like the lurkers when the get they log in. Been on the oustide looking in talmblout man when I get my login I’m go let them bishes have it. :rofl:
      :cosign: She had studies the tapes and was rubbing Birdman hands like :evil: Some of the stuff she talks about was before her time. Like how do you even know about this? Girl bye. That is my point.

*studied
      She practiced her reads in the mirror :rofl:

Maybeee it's just me..or the way the show was edited but..I never saw anybody directly say "NeNe is the issue."

It's just that when Dr Jeff asked the women how they felt..each had an issue with the duplicitous ways of NeNe.

My disdain for NeNe was set in stone... when she stomped out of the therapy session (that SHE initiated)... like Godzilla departing an invaded city.

Sorry y'all...I am NOT :cheer: Team NeNe. She doesn't represent ME as an African American woman. So I can't cosign her b/s. Not in the LEAST.

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

I AM MisTaken I don't get tired :huh: of being PETTY :) says:

Falling for the act huh? But Claudia and Kenya salt of the earth. honest hoes?
      ***********************

I wasn't talking about yall. We ain't been discussing it long enough. I'm talking about what I been seeing around the internet. People actually feeling sorry for Nene. But folk liking Nene now that multiple girls are all off in her butt is fine for me. I ain't say they was perfect. I said it's now 4 Nene's instead of one bully getting folk dropped from the show at will, over talking folk constantly, making the less than's kiss her butt to keep their jobs. I'm fine with Nene now because it's more of a fair fight. As far as I'm concerned, she is not the self described star anymore. Those girls knocked her down a peg or two and I don't feel sorry for her and I don't dislike them.

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

Yep cause that comment about NeNe's hair looking like roman noodles came from the garden and some other shyt :coffee:

• bama_n_jersey

@MOD...I think her and Dragon3 are going to be good together. That will give her something to look forward to and do every day. This is such a beautiful thing you have done for your granny. :crying:

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

I like his rap name though. Machine Gun Kelly :thumbsup: My grandma addiction to the RHOA argument is that all those women should be ashamed because they were all sitting up there with all their chests hanging out :hahaha:

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

*addition

I ain’t say they was perfect. I said it’s now 4 Nene’s instead of one bully getting folk dropped from the show at will, over talking folk constantly, making the less than’s kiss her butt to keep their jobs. I’m fine with Nene now because it’s more of a fair fight.
      ___________________________________
      Read that back to me and tell me if that makes sense :waiting: It is a FAIR fight now because there are "4" Nenes.. and all 4 of them seem to have a problem with HER...Mind you the Nene you described is loud and over talks folks and makes you feel less than ..it's 4 OF THESE FOLKS...All coming for one person :blink: Don't worry I'll wait...
      No but for real i get the points both you and Whang are making. We just see things thorough different lenses. Probably how our brains our wired :lol:

• MissHarlem

:rofl: no one on that show represents me or us. All of them even loose pussy lips Claudia is a fcking mess.

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

I haven't done anything compared to what she has done for all of us. She needs to feel cared for and about and worry free. That's all I want out of this, her peace of mind and happiness.

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

SOTHERNGRL says:

***********************

:tape:

That's them, that ain't me lurkers/stalkers that I know in real life. Don't be callin me bout this here.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

:newpost: TidalFacts

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

**********

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• MissHarlem

Claudia need to maintain a decent living, decent pussy, mature a lil, maintain a household and a man before she need to worry bout the next bitch :coffee:

I AM MisTaken I don't get tired :huh: of being PETTY :) says:

No but for real i get the points both you and Whang are making.
      :nono:
      I am a rock..I am an isssslanddddddddd. :lol:

My purnt ill...folks already have this preconceived notion that ALL African American women are loud..alarmingly aggressive, uncouth, gauche..etc.
      IMHO..characters like NeNe reinforce these unfortunate stereotypes.

In laymans terms..I just don't like NeNe's rusty, masculine hairy arse. *spit*

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek says:

I like his rap name though. Machine Gun Kelly My grandma addiction to the RHOA argument is that all those women should be ashamed because they were all sitting up there with all their chests hanging out
      **************************

The boobage was on fleek lask night but mama gotta admit that it looked nice. The was all oiled up and errthang with the white just glowin on they brown skin. Well everyone but Portia in the North Pole dress that I liked in pics, but not so much on screen.

• Phrozen1der

They're tearing Baltimore apart.... :pray:

• Crickett

Claudia acts L.A., Kenya is Midwest with L.A. influences. I moved to Atlanta from the Midwest, where I was the only fine black girl in the crew. When I moved to Atlanta, every other girl is fine and about her business, the competition is fierce. Claudia think because she's mixed she has an advantage over the full bloodied black girls and boy oh boy was she wrong.