Ciara attends NBCUniversal Summer Press Day

Ciara attends NBCUniversal Summer Press Day held at the Langham Huntington Hotel in Pasadena CA. on Thursday, April 2.
Photos: Fitzroy Barrett / Splash News

Taraji P Henson attends Samsung Celebrates Launch of Galaxy S6

Empire star Taraji P. Henson posed for pictures at Samsung’s celebration launch of the new Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge smartphones at Quixote Studios in Los Angeles on Thursday.
Photos: Brian To/WENN.com

K-Ci and Dalvin Degrate in NYC

R&B legends Dalvin DeGrate, left, and Cedric ‘K-Ci’ Hailey visit SiriusXM Studios in NYC on Thursday. K-Ci and other Jodeci members sell out nightclubs wherever they perform.
Photos: Fortunata/Splash News

Star Jones

Former The View host and attorney Star Jones is spotted on NYC’s Upper West Side wearing a a green mini dress and colorful pumps.
Photos: Fortunata/Splash News

Meagan Good attends NBCUniversal Summer Press Day

Actress Meagan Good attended NBCUniversal Summer Press Day held at the Langham Huntington Hotel in Pasadena CA.
Photos: Fitzroy Barrett / Splash News

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

Lawd knows i’s tired today :yawn:

Cierror actually got it right this time :clap: from head to toe :thumbsup:

Star Jones and that body build :hahaha:

• MisUnderstood

MisTaken: So thick :buttshake: she make everybody else in the room so uncomfortable :winky: says:

My depth perception all off. I am over here high stepping thinking there are steps in this parking deck .wails: JESUS take the wheel :pray: :steer:
    ***************
    *dead* I can’t with yall today :rofl: :rofl: screaming Jesus!!!

Taraji is beautiful but she aging 😮 quickly too

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

Does Star still practice law? :think:

• MisUnderstood

Ciara hair is on point. The outfit so/so But she looks good here.

I :think: if past tense going to come see day after next for Easter

• whitty hutton

:hailnaw: starruh need to cova them thangs up…lookin like she been beat in the thighs with nickel and dime bags!

taraji looks like an old Blasian woman! :no:

somebody already said kc and jojo got roaches in their livers…and they LOOK like they do! :crying1:

megan looks cute and Ciara is gorgeous, as usual.

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

I’m itching to do some online shopping. Jesus hide my debit card :bite:

• MissArtist

why yall always messing with Miss A? on jesus otha bday at that. shame!
    :hugs: I ain’t worried. I’m actually laughing at these “mature” ladies. While I’m being accused of all types of foolishness :blink: This has gone into the deep end :no: And on that note, good weekend to you User Friendly.

K-Ci 😮 :phew: I still love ya’ll music though :yes:

• Matchsticks

Star and that dress!?? :hides:

MissArtist says:

why yall always messing with Miss A? on jesus otha bday at that. shame!

What done happened nah :smack:

• whitty hutton

Ciara favors joy Bryant in that pic up top

star look like she got on dirty pannies under that too short ass dress. that is not age or “shape” appropriate on her. :no:

• whitty hutton

clawd hammercy…can we leave that downstairs, puhlease…fuh the luh of gravi jeezus! 😡

• Matchsticks

Dalvin (even though he’s clearly aged) is the only member who looks normal and un-weathered…I :heart: me some Jodeci though, they are legendary! :yes:

• Phrozen1der

Bruh… Jodeci looks BAD! :no:

Soror Star…… :coffee:

• MisUnderstood

Megan good is covered from head to toe? :huh:

Taraji looks good but her face shows she is aging. That damn Lucous

Them KC & Jo Jo? :blink:

:wtf: is Star wearing? She aint had no mirrors where she was?

• Matchsticks

whitty hutton says:

:prays:

User Friendly says:
    why yall always messing with Miss A? on jesus otha bday at that. shame!
    *******************
    She will not allow you to victimize her. :no: Nobody but baby in the corner :no:
    I had the time of my life…. :rofl:

• SummerBaby

Star Jones :haha:

• Matchsticks

Ciara does look good, she’s getting too thin though…

I do think Taraji is aging, but that also seems like a bad angle on her…

jeniefrumdabloc says:

MissArtist says:
    why yall always messing with Miss A? on jesus otha bday at that. shame!
    What done happened nah :smack:
    *************************************
    Nathan. User her onliest friend that aint floating inside her head.

This damn pollen done started :no: Going straight home after I hit the grocery store … I can not today :nono:

• whitty hutton

oh, my bad. that’s DALVIN and k-ci…

same comment…they look like they got cirrhosis (roaches) in they liver. 😆

whitty hutton says:

*********************
    Why you so angry? :rofl:

I’m sorry, I had to do it….. :hug:

• Blanche Devereaux

@Matchsticks Calvin stays out the way and lives a normal, peaceful life. That’s what KCi said.

Ima leave that one alone :tea:

• Blanche Devereaux

*Dalvin

Blanche each time I see your gravi I :ghost:

• whitty hutton

who is Matchsticks Calvin?

• MisUnderstood

So I called my siblings & told them the Roses said we should give Easter baskets to our children. They said do you know how many nigglets them are? Dont be starting ish we gotta spend money to keep up. Tell them Roses they can hold a collect for that. #cheapos

*puts the collection plate on the table*

• Matchsticks

Blanche Devereaux says:

_________

Yeah, I’ve followed that too. Saw an interview with him a few years back and he pretty much chills and takes care of himself…those other three though lawd… :no:

• Matchsticks

whitty hutton says:

who is Matchsticks Calvin?

she meant Dalvin…she was @ me 😆

• WhoDat

What did I say yesterday to the newbie about addressing folks as a whole yall. It alienates folks who didn’t DO chit.

Who the fugg are ladies @MissArtist? We all ladies except @Phro on today. What damn ladies. YOU CAN CALL me OUT by name earlier…over cracking a joke about yall filling up a post last night…when again…6-7 other folks did AS WELL…but then gonna revert to ladies?

I hope you have the WORSE anniversary of the resurrection of Jesus EVER.

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

so me & the kids got in the ferry at wall street. im scareder den a mug trying to play it off :scared:

MisU you been on this water taxi? chile its waves & the man driving like its a speedboat. :bite: the other black lady done gave me the sistah eye 😮 this thang so scary that im cracking up so i dont cry :rofl: :wail:

we cant swim gravi jesus! :crying1:

I need to get an easter basket for Lil J 😮

• whitty hutton

oh, @Matchsticks. I was confused as hell…like, when and why is somebody named Matchsticks Calvin?? 😆

You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM says:

Does Star still practice law? :think:
    April 3, 2015 at 3:34 pm
    —–
    i think the real question is who finna let her represent them 😆 not i said the cat :nono:

• WhoDat

I’m out. Have a good day and weekend.

• MSVALLDAY

K Ci out there wearing them damn Hi-Tec boots! Damn dude straight out of the 90’s.

User Friendly says:

we cant swim gravi jesus! :crying1:
    ************
    😆 I love the water taxi. Is the black guy with the crazy beard driving? One side of the beard is 10in & the other side is 2in. Beard all c0ck-eyed. The girls love it, be giggling & :D. Well except the disabled one, she keeps falling & getting up. I tell her to stay down, but she dont listen

I need to figure out what I’m cooking sunday :thinking: may do a ham

WhoDat says:

I’m out. Have a good day and weekend.
    **************
    NO!!!!! Dub come back. She’s obsessed with me & anyone who agrees with me she comes for. Don’t leave… Fawk her & her imaginary friends & enemies.

@MISSU :spank: what I tell u last night

what we talking bout :popcorn:

hellnawl at STARRAH JONES

:heart: Megan Goode

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I need to figure out what I’m cooking sunday :thinking: may do a ham
    ****************
    We going to my 3rd brother & SIL house this year. We take turns. I don’t have to host but every 5 yrs :dancing: Need a side dish & dessert thou. Any ideas anyone?

• zeta4lif

@JFdaB I’m doing brunch at my house afta sunrise service then going over to my MIL after regular church :sideeye:

zeta4lif says:

@MISSU :spank: what I tell u last night
    ***************
    *innocent face* who me? I didn’t do nuffin

misU they got baskets at the dollar sto’

gone nah :chase:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

I’m at Wegmans :love: Buying stuff knowing we’re going to be gone again for a week :smh: I actually need some of it.

• MissArtist

@jenie
    Nothing has happened. Nothing at all :tea:

AND who keeps talking about who??? I’ve been over it, whatever IT is. :facepalm: :no: :haha:

User Friendly says:

misU they got baskets at the dollar sto’
    gone nah :chase:
    ****************
    That’s where I was gonna go. But there are 5 of us & we either have 3, 4 or 5 kids each. Them cheapos don’t wanna do it.

• zeta4lif

@MOD :cheer: FOR HAVING TO GIVE IT UP ON GOODT FRIDAY DF wuz like FOH assume the position :rofl:

:wtf: is all the new reality shows: Meet the Smiths, some abt some ATL hairdressers, and the dancing/prancing ladie boyz gonna be tootsie rolling and poppin they “boi poo-say” across the TV :pray: fix it jesus

• whitty hutton

I’m out yall! enjoy the holiday weekend! :heart: yall

• SellieBaby

Megan Good looking like that one First Lady who has the reformed preacher husband…was a thug when he met her then got saved and she ain’t quite leave them streets yet.
    Star…come on baby.
    Taraji don’t let the money turn you into a Kardashian.

@MISSA :hi:

@WH :bye: 😥

whitty hutton says:

I’m out yall! enjoy the holiday weekend! :heart: yall
    ******************
    Have a good weekend Whitty :hug:

• http://instagram.com/p/xf0TD-kTEZ/ A.J.

I can’t stand people that keep tags on their shoes!! Why?! In my mind, you will wear them and take them back. Do better Star Jones and dress your age. Nothing you have should be a mini but a Mini Cooper Countryman!

___________________________________________________________________ :rofl:

• http://instagram.com/p/xf0TD-kTEZ/ A.J.

I hope you have the WORSE anniversary of the resurrection of Jesus EVER.

• iWasteTime

Nothing you have should be a mini but a Mini Cooper Countryman!
    ———————-
    Keep me employed!

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

😆 Zeta I didn’t mind I was just so tired. I’ve had the cold from hell and I’m still not 100%. I have to be on prescription meds for him to leave me alone though :rofl:

• http://instagram.com/p/xf0TD-kTEZ/ A.J.

Nothing you have should be a mini but a Mini Cooper Countryman!
    ———————-
    Keep me employed!
    _________
    :hug:

• MissArtist

hope you have the WORSE anniversary of the resurrection of Jesus EVER.
    _________
    Wasn’t that so ugly??? :no: 😮

• zeta4lif

@MOD U betta perform your “wifely duties” 😆 the cold probably from change of climates since you guys have been traveling, I just got my bathing suits in today and I can’t wait to wear them I ordered in bright colors :boobs: sitting right

My manager must really think I’m wait on his azz :no: Sent you 2 reminders and it’s 4:12 and I called you …. :tea: chile he will be seeing the back of my azz at 4:30 …. dude really think Ima sit up in here and wait on his azz Fugg folks 2015 😆

@AJ WELL DAMN!!!! :rofl: :hi:

that last emote should be :no: <<<<

:buttshake: the back of @JfDAB azz!!! :biggrin:

• iWasteTime

😆 @ Zeta!

Why my job just realize I’m gone 😆

Straight up Zeta :no: he try to do that shyt all the time …. .. he can go to hell with the fawk shyt this evening …. I need to get to the grocery store :tea: matter fact I’m leaving now :peace: :bye:

WHALE THEN y’all don’t need to starting now new ish that gots to do with my pockets MsUnderstood 😮

• http://instagram.com/p/xf0TD-kTEZ/ A.J.

Zeta :hug: how you doing?

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

Star is a lttle long in the tooth and thickish for that short dress.

Taraji’s hair and makeup are everything. EVERYTHING :bounce:

• zeta4lif

@WASTE that’s how my boss be, be calling me from home and shyt I love my frat. girl when I tell u I am :blunt: waiting for my workbff to get here so we can :party: and :smoke: some more

GOING UP ON A GOOD FRIDAY :party:

@AJ I do good (so I’ve heard) 😉

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

*******************
    Thought I'd start a new family traditions but them cheapos shut it down. Said don't start none wont be none cuz the kids aint asking for it :shrug:

@MISSU go git them “chirren” some Easter baskets, surprise them :cuss:

g’won nah :chase:

• zeta4lif

@BIRD- is the word :hi: love bug

• Unshakable

@MisU,

Side dish – potato salad, string beans w/potatoes, cornbread

Dessert – pound cake, sock it to me cake, banana pudding, peach cobblah, bananas foster, lemon meringue pie, key lime pie

Whet else? :waiting: :rofl:

• Lady_Elle

Ciara looks like a BOSS!!! She better walk… :nun:

I love it!

@UNSHAKE :pizza: sounds GOODT

zeta4lif says:

@MISSU go git them “chirren” some Easter baskets, surprise them :cuss:
    g’won nah :chase:
    ************
    Zeta I cannot get baskets for my children & not my nieces & nephews. It’s not far to them. So it’s either all of them or none of them. 😥

• Unshakable

@Zeta,

Oh Em Gee!

Did you see that episode of Family Guy last night? Peter was given that vinyl record for B,B,B,Bird is the word! He had a neurotic fit over that record. It was seaux funny. He wouldn’t stop singin it!

Kinda like Maxwell on the Geico.commercial when he said Weeeee Weee Wee Weeeee all the way home! :rofl:

Unshakable says:

@MisU,
    Side dish – potato salad, string beans w/potatoes, cornbread
    Whet else? :waiting: :rofl:
    *****************
    Shake, I want a different side dish than I normally make. But I like the banana foster idea & I haven’t made a sock it to me cake in a long time.

AJ :woot: :hug: (Special Easter hug)
    ——–
    And no comment to the races :rofl:

• http://instagram.com/p/xf0TD-kTEZ/ A.J.

DTTS :hug: Happy Easter to you as well

@UNSHAKE our :oldman: asses loves some cartoon network up in here

FAMILY GUY, AMERICAN DAD, BOBS BURGER, THE BOONDOCKS (got on dvd) all that

@MISU- I though it was for everyone but since stuff is half off now and u go to dollar general or tree would u be able to get everyone a little “sumthing” (not trying to count your coins :hug:

@DTS :karate: (git off of AJ) :cuss:

• TashaMack

Hey ya’ll :hi:

OK GUYS :whistle: Lookin at my Gucci it’s abt that time

My bff almost here and she already on 1 because her daughter is “debue-taunting) tomorrow night and her dress don’t fit and she done waited until ta-day to say something.

ME- :smoke: :rofl:

• Unshakable

@MisU,

How about spaghetti salad or baked macaroni or 7 layer salad? :think:

@Zeta,

Do you ever watch Robot Chicken or Squidbillies? :rofl:

• zeta4lif

You guys have a blessed and safe weekend, I know we have been talking about baskets, eggs, candy and that’s all well and good but we know what this weekend over 200 yrs ago is all about :nun:

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS BY NO MEANS TO FORCE MY BELIEFS ON ANYONE SERVE WHO YOU CHOOSE TO SERVE BUT AS FOR ME AND MY HOUSE… (u know the rest)

LOVE YA’LL :peace: and :love:

• The Pearl!

A.J., you hate tags on shoes. Wanna know one of my pet peeves? People who leave the labels on the outside sleeve of coats…those are for shipping so all the same brand coats are stocked together. Once you buy it, take that shyt off yo arm, son!

AND people who don’t clip the tailor tacks off of vents (of coats, skirts, suit jackets). Those are for shipping so the garment doesn’t get “bent” in shipping. Once you purchase, you want your vents to move with you and the wind. It is recommended that one keep the pockets of suit jackets sewn shut to dissuade one from putting shyt in the pockets, thus ruining the shape of one’s garment.

• zeta4lif

@UNSHAKE GURL yesss!!!! I hope Black Jesus comes back, and love the oblongs and squidbillies (tha grandmomma on hat walker :rofl: I also have all of Family Guy on DVD also and HANK HILL (propane and propane accessories) *Phuck wit it, it u want too” :bye:

zeta4lif says:

@UNSHAKE our :oldman: asses loves some cartoon network up in here
    FAMILY GUY, AMERICAN DAD, BOBS BURGER, THE BOONDOCKS (got on dvd) all that
    I agree but then I’ll be the only one doing it every year. If I’m not there one year then the kids wont get anything. Hate to see them disappointed. But I may do a one time thing just this year. Maybe when my siblings see their happiness, they’ll join me

Unshakable says:

@MisU,
    How about spaghetti salad or baked macaroni or 7 layer salad? :think:
    *********************
    7 layer salad & banana foster. Thanks Shake :kiss:

• Lady_L

MisUnderstood says:

is Star wearing? She aint had no mirrors where she was?
    ——————-
    Dammit! I spit out my water…LMFAO!

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

Ciara looks fabulous!

• cocoa49

Ciara looks like a Q-tip dressed up with “Brazilian” hair.