Mariah Carey celebrates her official residency At Caesars Palace Hotel in Las Vegas

Songbird Mariah Carey arrived at Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino to celebrate her upcoming residency (long-running nightly concerts) "Mariah #1 To Infinity", to be held at the Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino, in Las Vegas.
Photos: Photo Image Press / Splash News

TYGA in London

Rapper Tyga was spotted arriving at Cirque Le Soir in London, where he was booked to perform at the club's 5th anniversary at 2:00a.m. But, like most rappers who get paid up front, Tyga leisurely sauntered up to the club an hour later than he was expected to be. The rapper arrived with an entourage of about 20 people -- most of whom were bodyguards. Which begs the question: why does Tyga need so many bodyguards? The guy is only famous for the women he sleeps with.
Photos: Splash News

Khloe Kardashian seen arriving at LAX Airport in Los Angeles

Reality television star Khloe Kardashian looked miserable as she arrived at LAX Airport from Chicago on Monday. Khloe was obviously distressed about her father, Bruce Jenner's appearance on 20/20 on Friday. Khloe is the only one of Bruce's stepchildren who doesn't approve of his cross-dressing lifestyle. There aren't too many women who will proudly say their dads share their taste in women's lingerie. The 30-year-old LA native hid her shame behind dark shades as the paparazzi yelled questions at her.
Photos: Splash News

• MisUnderstood

Oh Mariah. Ion give a fawk about the other two.

Still :waiting: for other name reveals

Oh. My DD wore that style to prom.. *the face white ppl make*

• Just Looking

@edgy - Really prom? Really thanks for sharing :cuss:

• Beta

:shrug:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

*hangs head* Email in five.

• sassyshe

Something about the dress Mariah has on is off...to me its not flattering

• MisUnderstood

From downstairs: @Whitty, even then I am all jokes.

@Lurker, :rofl: she spelled Cattelina wrong, is all.

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Dub- please get your Mimi!!

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

:love: Mariah's shades.

• Just Looking

@Edgy - Changes frown, upside down. WAITING :puff:

• whitty hutton

Nice gown but ion like it on her...washes her out.

Well at least khloe was honest.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• MisUnderstood

@Dub, I don't take offense to your fonts, I can tell a fellow jokester.

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

Dubb get your girl in her Tina Knowles throwback :rofl:

This old ass broad HERE. Fix it Jesus

• The Pearl!

:wtf: Is Mariah's right hand STUCK in the arm-brace position PERMANENTLY?

• iWasteTime

Mimi :rofl:

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

MisUnderstood says:

Oh Mariah. Ion give a fawk about the other two.

Still for other name reveals
    I will throw my middle name out there for security purposes :rofl:

Antonia.... yes my dads name is Antonio and he is black and hispanic :coffee:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

The guy is only famous for the women he sleeps with.
    ________

I dont know about my future here. *deep sigh* If you cant appreciate the guy who gave us Rack City Bihh who can you .. :no: Just :no:

• WhoDat

@Suga. That is the flesh bodysuit Britney Spears had on in Toxic 10 years ago...cut up to make a damn dress.

:sad:

• The Pearl!

Ooooooh, Shyt!!! The things I'd like to do to that big-boned nucca in the middle behind Tyga lil narrow ass! :bounce: Wouldja LOOK at him? I'd have my :boobs: and some otha stuff all up ON him, talkin bout "GOT EEM!" :rofl:

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

I hope that the above ensemble is not indicative of what Mariah will be wearing on stage...

• Unshakable

@Sassy,

I got that too. Like the style is nice, but the execution was, welp....she has seen better days. Maybe if the dress would have been black or if she had worn that ensemble in her vision of love days. Iono.... :think:

• SummerBaby

Mariah looks like a wax figure in that first pic :rofl:

• Sucker Free Esq.

Khloe is only mad that Bruce tried on Kim's dresses but not hers. She knows she is more his size...

• WhoDat

@Pearl. I think it doesn't have circulation due to the alcoholism. Like frfr that's what I think.

• iWasteTime

---------------------
    :chase: :rofl:

And his verse on the Motto (when they don't cut it)

• Sucker Free Esq.

Tyga looks like a milk dud...why is he famous?

• WhoDat

This bish stuck with a DJ Paul arm all cause she couldn't lay off the booze.

• Unshakable

@MsPearl,

For a min, I thought you were talmbout that spryte to the right. :rofl:

You were talmbout the Black one, right? :rofl:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Obama speaking

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

WhoDat says:

@Suga. That is the flesh bodysuit Britney Spears had on in Toxic 10 years ago…cut up to make a damn dress.
    :dead:

@ Pearl :rofl: FINISH HIM :hump:

@MissU: My name is Carmelita

• iWasteTime

I'm mad I scrolled up and agree with Pearl Azz :lol:

sassyshe says:

Something about the dress Mariah has on is off…to me its not flattering
    ******
    Makes her torso look 5 feet long.

• whitty hutton

I agree. It would have been nicer in Black or some other color. The nude washes her out and makes her look a little bigger than she really is.

• Ni ni

:no: Mariah looks awful.

• SummerBaby

I see Tyga matching his shoes to his hair :tea:

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

sassyshe says:

Something about the dress Mariah has on is off…to me its not flattering
    ------------

Thats cuz she got menopause body. Actually its a crackhead/drunkard gut but it looks the same as menopause pouch :yes:

These are real things i just dont know the medical terms. :tea:

These are real things i just dont know the medical terms. :tea:
    ^^^^^
    The thing about drunkard gut is called roaches of the liver

• Sucker Free Esq.

@ Sassy...Mariah's gut is what is off

• Unshakable

@SuckaFree,

Guhl, not only am hongry, but now I am hongrier because you ovah there talmbout some Milk Duds! You know them is throwbacks from childhood days! They right up there with chic o sticks, slap stix, lemon heads, and sour pickles!

#candyladynostalgia

• http://youtu.be/bQaBEm_mh5U I AM MisTaken I don’t get tired :huh: of being PETTY :)

Aw man Mariah :no: DIS TEW MUCH.
    I got a last minute lunch to go with co-worker. Please don't let me miss no shade or jokes.
    @OTB you gone be here when I get back :pray: I need to see you today. I am bear lee holding on :bite: I am tired. Pay no mind to my name :oops:

• MissHarlem

Tyga ass got on jeggings :rofl: what a predator

WhoDat says:

@Pearl. I think it doesn’t have circulation due to the alcoholism. Like frfr that’s what I think.
    _____
    Aw, Damn! And here, I thunk she was just being her usual overly dramatic self. I feel kinda :shame: now.

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

:lol: Everything old is new again.

If only I had known I would be selling on eBay from home all day. :yes: Now I just wear what my grams preserved for me. :nun: Photos sent. :thumbsup:

Sucker Free Esq. says:

Tyga looks like a milk dud…why is he famous?
    ******
    Oh. Milk Duds have a light-brown version (like the light brown M&M)?

• whitty hutton

Her new song Infinity is corny as hail too! Sayin Nick is corny like Fritos... :lame: she's too old to be making diss tracks

Is folks really giving out they names on here? :blink:
    Ok then. My name is Taylor :grin:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

So Whole Foods is feeding the National Guard, but no news on any major corps feeding these kids, huh?

WhoDat says:

This bish stuck with a DJ Paul arm all cause she couldn’t lay off the booze.
    ***********
    Now I see it, @Dub! When it's not holdin her mic, it's holding her drank!

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

The Pearl! says:

sassyshe says:

Something about the dress Mariah has on is off…to me its not flattering
    ******
    Makes her torso look 5 feet long.

The style is cute but I dont like the color and im so over the beads/bedazzle effect

• WhoDat

Please don’t let me miss no shade or jokes.
    ^^^^^
    Mimi Numa one fan sed:

Give Britney Spears back her "Toxic" bodysuit.
    She got a baby arm like DJ Paul
    She has roaches of the liver

Enjoy your lernch.

Tyga ass got on jeggings :rofl: what a predator
    :rofl: these are the signs :hahaha: You called it
    *checks my email* Looks at fren :eek:
    BBL folks :cry: Ya'll be here when I get back please

Dub she better hurry up & get that checked out before her neck turn black :koolaid:

Unshakable says:

@MsPearl,
    For a min, I thought you were talmbout that spryte to the right. :rofl:
    You were talmbout the Black one, right? :rofl:
    ************
    Um, yeah, Shake! Stop playin!!!

@Whitty! Guhl, can a sista/mama get a :hug: for trynta help ya out (at my own peril in the Garden) even though you didn't axe for my help? :hahaha: :hug:

This bish stuck with a DJ Paul arm all cause she couldn’t lay off the booze.
    :crying1: I love you sew sew much :hugs:

• Unshakable

@Whitty,

I think that some colors can wash you out or make you appear bigger than you really are. I bet she could have pulled off that ensemble when she first came out or if she slimmed down. There is nothing wrong with her size, it's just that the dress she is wearing doesn't complement the beauty of the life stage she's in now.

For reference: peep Viola Davis' red carpet style or how Sandra Bullock looked in that blue dress for the st beaullifah peepa.

• Sucker Free Esq.

OMG yes lawd....chic-o-sticks, the miniature ones....

them joints like crack!

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

I AM MisTaken I don't get tired :huh: of being PETTY :) says:

Is folks really giving out they names on here?
    Ok then. My name is Taylor
    :rofl: Nope just one of my goverment names for security purposes :crying:

• WhoDat

Mariah gonna be like Steve Jobs. When that liver stop working she gonna buy her a new one. That didn't in THEORY work out so great for Steve tho. He managed to die anyway.

lovezoe says:

*******
    See? Dis why I need my soul soothed on today. FUKC ME RUNNING, man! (Not @Man...the generic one) :rofl:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

He managed to die anyway.
    _______

God funny like that.. :kona:

• Sucker Free Esq.

@ Pearl...yes Tyga looks like a nondescript little blob of caramel/chocolate to me

i didn't even notice he was light skinned

:hugs: @misspearl
    Chile cheez...These heffas is vicious when u terch a nurb (don't memba who said it but I likes it). :lol:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

The things I’d like to do to that big-boned nucca in the middle behind Tyga lil narrow ass! ? Wouldja LOOK at him? I’d have my ? and some otha stuff all up ON him, talkin bout “GOT EEM!

*******

:crying1: :crying1:

• iWasteTime

Ok then. My name is Taylor :grin:
    --------------
    Your font is a LIAR :rofl:

• Unshakable

@MsPearl,

Seaux, you finna give Whitty a hug, but I can't eem get a hug, an honorable mention (like they used to do for the elementary school science fair), or an "e" for effort? :wail:

Sniffs and goes to ask Whitty to share part of Ms pearl's hug.

Waittt that dark dude is kinda :huh: :phew: :hahaha: :heart:

I was tryna juggle dudes so hard yesterday fukked round and aint get nothing from nobody. Went to bed. Day 123456789987654321 in a row. :cry: So hardt. Up...

• iWasteTime

Went to bed. Day 123456789987654321 in a row. :cry: So hardt. Up…
    ------------------------
    BOL!!! :wail:
    I know it ain't funny but it tickled me

@shake
    Yeah it's not her size but it's jess not flattering on her. Love viola and sandra b's red carpet styles, although I wish viola didn't have so much "gum" when she smiles big. :hides:

:hugs: @misspearl
    Chile cheez…These heffas is vicious when u terch a nurb (don’t memba who said it but I likes it). :lol:
    ********
    Alright then, Whit. :hahaha:

_______

Ion know WHitty. You was two shakes shy from my view :lol: :nono:
    I think everybody need to consider that 90% of the fonts coming from good places/same places/well intentioned places. I dont know too many dumb ppl here. Every set gonna have them curve killers tho. :shrug: This just seemed like a tone fail.

:hugs: shake!!

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

• Just Looking

The Pearl! says:

Ooooooh, Shyt!!! The things I’d like to do to that big-boned nucca in the middle behind Tyga lil narrow ass! :bounce: Wouldja LOOK at him? I’d have my :boobs: and some otha stuff all up ON him, talkin bout “GOT EEM!” :rofl:
    =========
    Hey Pearl :yes: Like a mountain....You like climbing too :yes:

PS Phone posting sucks

• whitty hutton

:yes: @otb. Always from a good/silly place less it's abt kenya whore.

Unshakable says:

@MsPearl,
    Seaux, you finna give Whitty a hug, but I can’t eem get a hug, an honorable mention (like they used to do for the elementary school science fair), or an “e” for effort? :wail:
    Sniffs and goes to ask Whitty to share part of Ms pearl’s hug.
    *****
    Shake-Sahke C'mere, girl! :hugs: and :kiss: You were on punishment for even THINKING I meant that OTHER big-boned, big-headed OTHER man in the middle behind Tyga.

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0TMzDWwIj7Y Nancy Drew Ain’t Studdin’ You :yawn:

Lawd, Mimi look like she smuggling fibroids in her utee :kona:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

I know it ain’t funny but it tickled me
    _____

Its kinda funny Time. :lol: I was so tired from my day AND tryna stall them niggas so I could see who WINS I mustve just fell asleep? Call myself having a Cranberry&Cream to be RETTY :wink:

:no: :hahaha: Woke up like :confused: Its 3am..

• whitty hutton

See...ion like big burly dudes like that pearl. Seems like he'd smother me while kissin/sexin. #toobig

Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2x5..BoomByeBye says:

Waittt that dark dude is kinda :huh: :phew: :hahaha: :heart:
    **************
    Whet? Fuggable???? I mean, he look like he'd put a HURTIN on ya! And you'd STILL come byke beggin for more, leg shakin all willy-nilly and shyt, but STILL beggin for moe! :phew:

• iWasteTime

Who said Tyga had Kylie pre Butt shot pants on :rofl:

@shake
    Yeah it’s not her size but it’s jess not flattering on her. Love viola and sandra b’s red carpet styles, although I wish viola didn’t have so much “gum” when she smiles big. :hides:
    *********
    Aw, HELL to the now, Whitty!!! If'n ya think I'm fixin ta risk my neck cuz NOW you've pissed all the big-gummed folks off, you are sadly mistaken, my dear!!! SADLY :crying:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

**********

Looks at my phone, not nan call/text. Stops :lol: :huh:

• OpinionHated

Mariah look like she swallowed a melon.... she stay bloated... she need some fiber or some chit cause she starting to look Steven Segalish.... forever constipated....

Tyga got all them men around him cause they phucks him when he finish phucking the minor he's currently exploiting - all these little bird chest boys be getting d*cked down by their "entourage".....

I am sick of hearing about Bruce and his tiddays I don't give a rats azz what he does with his peen..... I think Khloe looks good... bad coat she wearing - love that shade of green

• Just Looking

@Edgy - :love: :love: Thank you

Just Looking says:

The Pearl! says:
    =========
    Hey Pearl :yes: Like a mountain….You like climbing too :yes:
    PS Phone posting sucks
    *************
    Climb that big ass, plant my flag in him and stay as long as the poon could take the beating I KNOW he would put on her! :rofl:

• whitty hutton

Aw, HELL to the now, Whitty!!! If’n ya think I’m fixin ta risk my neck cuz NOW you’ve pissed all the big-gummed folks off, you are sadly mistaken, my dear!!! SADLY
    ---------------
    I ain't say I don't like her gums jess that I wish it wasn't sooooo much show in when she smiles big. :lol: :ashamed:

• Just Looking

cirrhosis

@Dubb - Durn well you know that medical term. Cause you know it...You are a scharmt gal, Rhodzes Scholar

smuggling fibroids
    ********
    :hahaha: Hey, Nancy!

• WhoDat

I mean, he look like he’d put a HURTIN on ya!
    ^^^^

Half Nelson material? Let me go look.

• The Pearl!

:no: :hahaha: Woke up like :confused: Its 3am..
    *********
    And the cooter is un-touched! A travesty!

whitty hutton says:

See…ion like big burly dudes like that pearl. Seems like he’d smother me while kissin/sexin. #toobig
    *******
    Sheeee-it! Big nigga like dat dere toss yo ass up, catch you on his dyck, spin you around on it and set choe ass back down again! Head all spinnin and shyt. My kinda nigg-ro.

• Just Looking

@Pearl - Yes, Huni place your flad and ride till you fall off.

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

:shocked: AAWWWHEEEYALLNAW!!!!! HEUX DOWN!!! FLAG ON THE PLAY DIS IZ SOME :bs: :no:

Mr 6'6" has officially changed my mind about being greedy! His azz sent me a full body neekid pic...

I AINT FUKKIN WIT YOUUUUU!!! :hide: AND :kona: CAN MEN HAVE ELEPHANTITIS OF THE DACK? :wail: I DON'T WANT IT!!!!

• WhoDat

Yeah he too big for half Nelsons @Pearl. Fugg around be unconscious like @Lurker wife. :no:

• http://Scam-Or-Nah.com KiMi0414

I'm on my third cup of green tea. :tea: This stuff makes me feel so good and it curbs my appetite.

• The Pearl!

Tyga got all them men around him cause they phucks him when he finish phucking the minor he’s currently exploiting – all these little bird chest boys be getting d*cked down by their “entourage”…..
    *********
    Well, d*ck me down and call me Tyga, Opie, cuz I'm here for it! :rofl: Ok, lemme stop afore Auntie comes in here and accuses me of always thinking about fuggin

-------

Those the kind that love me. Or maybe thats all i be around :think:

#basketballMomProllums

Hey Pearl! :waves: <---panties for you to put on since you tossing yourns at Tyga's security :facepalm: :lol:

—————
    I ain’t say I don’t like her gums jess that I wish it wasn’t sooooo much show in when she smiles big. :lol: :ashamed:
    *****
    Better clean that shyt up! :hahaha:

Half Nelson material? Let me go look.

:rofl: misconduct! :hahaha:

I really wanna go to lunch with Wut one day :rofl:

MY GUMS NOT BIG. My teeth small? :kona:

WhoDat says:

I mean, he look like he’d put a HURTIN on ya!
    ^^^^
    Half Nelson material? Let me go look.
    ************
    Hell yeah! :yes: Big, black. Nice lips, big nose. Yep! He fugg ya like a :champ: I'd put money on it! :shame: I SAID lemme stop!

MY GUMS NOT BIG. My teeth small? :kona:

( :gossip: AND she husky :eek: ) :hahaha: :hug:

@user
    Basketball players be slim but cut. dude up top could roll over in his sleep and other a bish. I like a lean muscular build.

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

Baybay :rofl: @stops laffing. :phew: I must gonna send a pigeon. :hahaha: My neice even broke the flip :cell:

My kids was said she thought it was them baby toy cell phones ma..but they been tryna shade you so you know. :no:
    #cinderallfiles :hahaha:

New friend I showed you? Was like Metro got a 30 dolla phone. :confused: I mean if you need me to.. :hahaha: :facepalm: Folks so out of line.

Smother...not mother
    :cuss: phone posting

• The Pearl!

Say Whet, @WUT??? Maybe it was just an EXTREME close-up and it only LOOKS like it would kill you? But I don't blame you. Poon would never forgive you for lettin him ruin her.

• The Pearl!

Dub, YEW said half nelson...EYE said I would climb HIM, plant my flag and have my way with HIM. Then I'd prolly have to run off -- that is if I COULD run...limp off, more like it

• Just Looking

:waves @Fancy Nancy - Gal went to wine fest. Jose be a Gallon of water. 700 wines. :koolaid: I'm good on those beverages until Late May

Elephantitis if the dack

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

Nann this week...ALl my fitted shirts said im fat, not even husky.. :hahaha: :rofl: :hug:

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

AAWWWHEEEYALLNAW!!!!! HEUX DOWN!!! FLAG ON THE PLAY DIS IZ SOME
    :crying: not heux down :rofl: Dont run Wut jump on and act like u have a hula hoop *shoop shoop* :buttshake:

• The Pearl!

Nancy, I'm gonna be back to my mature, demure self -- next post! Promise!

I would climb HIM, plant my flag
    ______

You said he was Mount D!ck-em-manjaro :ghost:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

**********

:crying1: :crying1: Baby girl say they sell those at the dollar spot inTarget, how was she to know :shrug:
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

WhoDat says:

_________________________

:rofl: YALL DON'T FORGET SHYT!!!!

And FYI, she was about 3 seconds from passing out. And those 3 seconds are a difference between an accident and premeditation. :coffee:

• WhoDat

Nann this week…ALl my fitted shirts said im fat, not even husky.. :hahaha: :rofl: :hug:
    ^^^^^
    You doing good then if it's only a week. Mine been talking ish for MONTHS. Like BISH we can only stretch but so MUCH. :sad:

I think that I think this Baltimore mayor is a fukking idiot. :think:

• Unshakable

@OTB,

Did you really jest font that guhl? I had to read that about 2 or 3 times to make sure I read that right Take me now, Lawd, and please play "I Shall Wear a Crown" at my fune. :ghost:

Mount D!ck-em-manjaro :ghost:
    *****
    :shame: :yes:

Whitty: not the players, they daddies :eek: they huge!

Big boys grow up to be huge men

:wail: WUT finna be crip walkin foolin w/elephant man :wail:

Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2x5..BoomByeBye says:

I would climb HIM, plant my flag
    ______
    You said he was Mount D!ck-em-manjaro :ghost:
    ****
    Watch the Marine-lovers come up in here and rode skowl us and say :cuss: It's Iwo Jima! :hahaha:

• Unshakable

@WhoDat,

How about my pants said the same thing? Talmbout....unlike you, we don't get bigger.

Got eem! :rofl:

• WhoDat

think that I think this Baltimore mayor is a fukking idiot
    ^^^^^
    She a new negro.

--------------

:casket:

Nancy Drew Ain't Studdin' You :yawn: says:

:wail: WUT finna be crip walkin foolin w/elephant man :wail:
    *************
    You mean crip crawlin while her coochie sanging Drip-Drop..Drip-Drippity-Drop

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

First name is Genevieve...kinda :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

Who Mariah pregnant for now?
    :eek:

• http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=RaIuP6s3kUc felinelurker

Watch the Marine-lovers come up in here and rode skowl us and say It’s Iwo Jima!

:yes: :lol:

@wut
    The pic may be deceiving. Who was that said they check out the penis size while kissing/making out? Maybe the pic is distorted. #helpful

Hey Just-a-Lush! :waves: :koolaid:

Nann this week…ALl my fitted shirts said im fat, not even husky.. :hahaha:
    ____________________________

*smooths comfy 'flowy' top gently over FUPA* :tea: :eek:

@wut
    *****
    :ido: , Alex

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Who Mariah pregnant for now?
    :eek:
    ---------

The bartender :tea:

Dubb she drink dark or light likka? :think:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Yeah Wut, did he put the dikk next to something for reference? They get the right angle, mess around and fool you. Think you getting a Febreeze can and instead its a bitten off twizzler :facepalm:

• WhoDat

Who Mariah pregnant for now?
    :eek:
    ^^^^^
    Dom Perignon
    Louis XIII (de Remy Martin)

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

Trying to figure out WHY Tyga has ALL that security with him? If someone walked up to me right now and wanted to give me a million dollars if I could tell them what songs he made or on the radio, I would be a broke a** because I couldn't even tell yah! I only associate him with Blac Chyna/Kylie Jenner unfortunately! :tea:

• WhoDat

@UF see 141. Get out my mine :sad: Bish prolly drank boff.

• whitty hutton

But fo' why it's a "bitten off" twizzler?? How come it can't be a plain ol twizzler?? :hahaha:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

*smooths comfy ‘flowy’ top gently over FUPA*

*******

:rofl: :rofl:

*shoop shoop* <---the sound WUT gonna make when she walk (IF she ever walk agane :wail: )

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Whitty, short AND skinnty :(

@Feline: Oooh-Rah! :winky:

• whitty hutton

And who the hell fukkin 'round wit niggas wit dycks big as Febreze cans?!? :shocked: cookie be "rurnt" frfr. :crying1:

whitty hutton says:

But fo’ why it’s a “bitten off” twizzler?? How come it can’t be a plain ol twizzler?? :hahaha:
    *******
    Becuz if it were a full twizzler, that would imply that even tho he lacks girth (huskiness), he still has length.

• http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=RaIuP6s3kUc felinelurker

:wink:

First name is Genevieve…kinda :lol:

:love: Butter! mine is along the same lines... hush yo' mouf!

• bama_n_jersey

@Wut...I thought you liked them big though? :rofl: You saying he trying to have you out here looking like Jhonni Blaze?

Oh and my name...y'all called it so much the last couple weeks on here..I was looking over my shoulders askign the air "how these heffas know my name" ...NO LIE....I almost answered the first time and then I realized who y'all were talking to :facepalm: so slow

:lol: @pearl

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

talkingwithtami says:

Trying to figure out WHY Tyga has ALL that security with him? If someone walked up to me right now and wanted to give me a million dollars if I could tell them what songs he made or on the radio, I would be a broke a** because I couldn’t even tell yah! I only associate him with Blac Chyna/Kylie Jenner unfortunately!
    Neither could he Tami and he only has 3 songs :cyring:

• The Pearl!

Well, did anyone buy that my name is Carmelita? I don't even font like a Carmelita, do I? Two big dacks to the first person who can correctly guess my real first name! (scrounges around in the lost dyck files in case I have to pay up)

Why ya aint tell me dl hughley was on oprah couch snotting & crying? Oh cuz yall aint care? Oh ok :lol:

His son got aspergers or sumn. Wonder why so many of these celeb babies be touched. Loominati must be took their good sperms and left them with the duds.

• The Pearl!

@Suga, you doin good to even KNOW how mannie songs he has. :yes:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

In a meeting.. had to lean over and act like i had a joke to share w the boss?? Then I whispered Tell you later.. cause i couldnt stifle the laffter. This too murch.. pregnint from Dom :ghost: closing my screen GOOD DAY LMAOOO

did he put the dikk next to something for reference?

she said show her the receipts :crying1: ...the dack facts! :ghost:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

y’all called it so much the last couple weeks on here..

*********

Felicia? :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

First name is Genevieve…kinda :lol:
    :love: Butter! mine is along the same lines… hush yo’ mouf!
    =============
    Your name is probably how people pronounce my name without hearing me say it first :lol: Mama Butter is a Genevieve too. We're both Virgos, so it's only natural that I try for a Virgo girl child :grill:

I told Honey Dip that she will be here 9 months after he moves here. We ain't wasting no time!

Pearl is yo name Rumplestiltskin? What kinda game is this? :lol:

Nan we already know yo name is Esmerelda :tea:

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

@wut
    --------------
    Whitty...No deception. He is tall he has long thighs..shyt is over half his thigh and FAT...FUUUGGGGNAW :rofl:

• The Pearl!

Loominati must be took their good sperms and left them with the duds.
    ********
    Dammit, User! Just, dammit! :ha: :haha: (pre-illuminati sperm) laughing at the post-illuminati sperm)

• bama_n_jersey

Oh...and I was listening to the XM earlier. One of the Preachers in the B'More area said that he opened his church up for the kids 14-18 years old...going to tell them how to protest the way they were taught in previous years (he said before social media and in the olden days, they would hold meetings and then go out. Now with social media the kids are just going out and some (not all) don't know how to do it)..anyway..he said they were going to meet and they were going to take them out and make them (kids) clean up the area.

Oh wait.. and shoop shoop?? Disrespect to Whitney.. CRINE! @Nann

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

bama_n_jersey says:

@Wut…I thought you liked them big though? :rofl: You saying he trying to have you out here looking like Jhonni Blaze?
    ---------------
    Bama, Girl Ill be walkin round with a lump on the top of my head people will ask if I hit my head on something Ill be like :no: Its because he went straight through me and hit my fukkin skull from the INSIDE!!!

• The Pearl!

:homo: <<<<<-------- actually the dud buzzer! Try agane, User!

• bama_n_jersey

Oh yea...of course the media is not going to show that part though.

Well, did anyone buy that my name is Carmelita?
    ________________________

:hailnaw: :rofl: not today I didn't... Carmelita made me think of the Carmelite Nuns, so I knowed that warnt no nun fonting bout BBD :nono:

*****
    Jamal Bryant

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

whitty hutton says:

And who the hell fukkin ’round wit niggas wit dycks big as Febreze cans?!? :shocked: cookie be “rurnt” frfr. :crying1:
    ----------------
    :yes: I am not going to be walking down the street and have my loose inside just FALLL the fuk out cuz I been riding a stripper pole dyk!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Oh…and I was listening to the XM earlier. One of the Preachers in the B’More area said that he opened his church up for the kids 14-18 years old
    ============
    Was this Jamal Bryant? I heard him on the TJMS his morning.

• whitty hutton

Wut, u betta break that shyt off via email or text. I wouldn't eem risk another outing wit something that big.

...thru yo damn skull?!? :wail: :hailnaw:

I told Honey Dip that she will be here 9 months after he moves here. We ain’t wasting no time!
    _________________________

:crying1: :heart: :crying1:

Nancy Drew Ain't Studdin' You :yawn: says:

Well, did anyone buy that my name is Carmelita?
    ________________________
    :hailnaw: :rofl: not today I didn’t… Carmelita made me think of the Carmelite Nuns, so I knowed that warnt no nun fonting bout BBD :nono:
    ***********
    :biggrin: I actually fooled around and c&p'd something in from an email and it had my gubment name...spelling and ALL. :no: I just didn't wanna leave Sharkeisha out there floundering all aroundst alone, so I made an offering. Again, I'm a giver.

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

VDot says:

----------------
    :smack: He had his WHOLE big as hands around the base and Ive been with him I know he got huge fukkin hands and it was still well over half hanging out... :wail: Im finna die cuz im so greedy I gotta try it...

• whitty hutton

I ain't intentionally sharing my gubment nathan...jess my personal preference when it comes to the innanets.

• bama_n_jersey

@VDot...wait let me check IG to see if'n it's there......nope, it's not. Listen it is not Felicia...but I promise you one day, y'all called that damn name so much. I didn't even post because I was scared.

@Wut... :whistle: you got to know when to hold em, now when to fold em, know when to walk away, know when to run... RUN GIRL!!!!!

_________________________

Yay! We getting another blog baby :yahoo:

@wut
    What city/state u in so I can read bout u in your local paper...news of the weird section. :lol:

• iWasteTime

Pearl giving
    Counseling
    Encouragement and
    Her Government :lol:

• bama_n_jersey

:thinking: I can't remember if it was Jamaal or not. I listened to his interview last night though

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

The Pearl! says:

Nancy Drew Ain’t Studdin’ You :yawn: says:

:wail: WUT finna be crip walkin foolin w/elephant man :wail:
    *************
    You mean crip crawlin while her coochie sanging Drip-Drop..Drip-Drippity-Drop
    --------------
    So we talking over the phone and Im bragging say yeah I got a HIGH sex drive when I turn on you better be ready cuz Imma take ya down sucka! He was like :yawn: really...well so you say..I was like really gone put it on yah...Like BAM BAM BAM...(ding pic pops up)...I was like :shocked: Um...well..see..I errr... let me call you beck...click.. :kona:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Yay! We getting another blog baby :yahoo:
    ==========
    :wait: He doesn't even have a job here and we still have 6 months before he picks up and move. :thinking: September 2016, we will have another blog baby.

Bama name is Peach Nehi :eyeroll: everybody know that

• The Pearl!

:wail: Im finna die cuz im so greedy I gotta try it…
    ****
    Welp! Don't give him no Head...Doctor! :rofl: Show up missing teef, half yo jawbone, with a peezy scalp!

Nef :hahaha: that was SugarFoot disrespectin Nippy talking bout WUT doing and hoola hoop singing shoop-shoop :ghost:

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

@wut
    What city/state u in so I can read bout u in your local paper…news of the weird section. :lol:
    ------------
    Betta yet watch for the next episode of Sex sent me to the ER! :rofl:

Dr to 6feet: How she die?
    6feet: On toppa meh!

@wut
    ------------

She finna be on Sex sent me to the ER. :yes:

Then she gone be a blog post :haha:

*holds heat lamp to User's shoe and watches it melt* :eek:

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

The Pearl! says:

:wail: Im finna die cuz im so greedy I gotta try it…
    ****
    Welp! Don’t give him no Head…Doctor! :rofl: Show up missing teef, half yo jawbone, with a peezy scalp!
    --------------
    Bytch will get a root canal and a tonsillectomy in one swoop...

:lolsign:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

=============
    :ghost:

• MisUnderstood

:newpost: L'Beyonce tryna catch Sean (pronounced seen) out there

• iWasteTime

Um…well..see..I errr… let me call you beck…click.. :kona:
    --------------------
    You gonna hit him with a lets be friends? :rofl:

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

Nancy Drew Ain't Studdin' You :yawn: says:

---------------
    See for real IF I try it...I would definitely have to be on top to control how much...best believe I will be in the bed WITH some TIMBERLANDS ON! My azz aint gone fukk up and slip and he stab my heart :nono:

Dr to 6feet: How she die?
    6feet: On toppa meh!

:ghost:

• Meme81

Mariah Carey lookin' like a Vienna sausage. Just go a half size up Mimi, it won't hurt.