Ebony Dickens

Ebony Dickens never imagined that venting her frustrations in a Facebook post would bring the full force of the law crashing down on her head.

The East Point single mom is now cooling her heels in the county lockup after she was arrested for making terroristic threats against law enforcement in a Facebook post.

Dickens is accused of plotting to kill at least 15 white police officers in retaliation for the death of unarmed black man Freddie Gray.

Gray is the 25-year-old Baltimore man who died one week after his spine was severed during a rough ride in the back of a police van.

Ebony Dickens

From Channel 2 Action News:

Channel 2’s Liz Artz learned the FBI, Homeland Security, the District Attorney’s office and the New York Police Department assisted East Point police with Ebony Dickens’ arrest.

Dickens is accused of writing a Facebook post Monday using the name Tiffany Milan in which she called for “death to all white cops nationwide.”

The post went on to say, “I thought about shooting every white cop I see in the head until I’m either caught by the police or killed by them… Might kill at least 15 tomorrow, I’m plotting now.”

“That’s 15 people that she’s talking about killing within a day or so, so whether she is serious or not that’s something that we have to take seriously,” said East Point police Lt. Cliff Chandler

In the post, Dickens says she condones black-on-white killings. She took down the post on Tuesday, just hours before she was arrested.

Thanks to loyal reader Dr. Pepper for the tip.

• Prisoner in Police Paddy Wagon: ‘Freddie Gray Tried to Hurt Himself’
  • White House Praises Mom Who Was Caught On Video Beating Her Son During Baltimore Riots
  • East Point Woman Arrested for Threatening to Kill 15 White Cops in Facebook Post
  • Baltimore Mom Spots Her Son Throwing Rocks at Cops, Beats Him On National TV (Video)

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

:no:

• WhoDat

From downstairs since I missed it: who recalls when E.Sermon jumped his ass out a window. ..supposedly cause he was…gay?

• OpinionHated

She look like she got her faced stomped by cops… that’s why she mad?

I’m not anti cops cause cops aren’t the problem I’m anti the systematic approach to harassment and execution of our children on city streets by law enforcement – not every cop is an azzhole racist just like not every teen is a criminal…. chit like this takes away from the real issue and clouds the facts…. lets stay focused….

• SOTHERNGRL

Folks gone learn to stay they stupid azzes of damn Facebook. that chit is the :devil: To damn quick to get on the :pc: talking cash chit. Get a damn journal for your thoughts.

• WhoDat

Sounds like he couldnt fathom having to fawk not ONE more woman to ME.

From MTV dot com archives:

Erick Sermon, who was hospitalized last week because of what his label said was a car accident, actually plunged from the third-story window of a New Jersey woman’s apartment, police said Tuesday.

According to police, the 32-year-old rapper/producer was visiting a woman on Paterson, New Jersey’s Mill Street on September 25, and at some point he was left alone in the apartment. When the woman returned, police said, she saw an open window and looked out to see Sermon laid out in the parking lot below.

• OpinionHated

Nah man that wasn’t Sermon that was that dude from Wu Tang or whatever group he was part of cut off his dack and flew out the window and then his dumb azz survived – whomp whomp whomp…..

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhCQJIY3q7iLxENR4h mzwhang90210

:facepalm:
      Folks be posting on FB like they’re writing in their diaries and nobody else will see. :nono:

Now HER arse betta watch out before she gets stopped for a broken tail light & gets shot cuz it seemed to police that she was “reaching for a weapon & they feared for their lives.”
      Prolly was drunk-postin too. She’s too old for that, bout to lose her job over some pluckery.

:tea: 2001.

• WhoDat

Are we sure Ebony was born a woman and those HER kids?

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

Everybody on FB ain’t that bright. But I guess they had to check her out. I saw a crazy post on there last night that I wish I could repeat, but you know I’m censored by lurkers. :cuss:

Let me just say that folk be puttin they for real for real business on in them FB streets. I’m talkin bout full grown peepas.

• Ni ni

And jail is where her dumb azz needs to be. I hope a family gets custody of her kid because the woman is not stable.

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

WhoDat says:

Sounds like he couldnt fathom having to fawk not ONE more woman to ME.
      From MTV dot com archives:

___________________________

:ha: :hahaha: :rofl:

• SOTHERNGRL

@Opie no Eric azz went out the window. The other UNKNOWN wrapper cut his junk off. 2 different folks. Also folks from the Wu-Tang said :nono: He IS NOT one of us.

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

WhoDat says:

Sounds like he couldnt fathom having to fawk not ONE more woman to ME.

From MTV dot com archives:

***********************

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

Freedom of speech is always free boo boo :tea:

You gone rant you betta use words like “hypothetically speaking” or “If I wasn’t a Christian” or “Im so glad Im not who I use to be because(insert rant here)” :tea:

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

I meant isn’t always free… :smack:

• luVn_liFe…

The East Point single mom
      ~~~
      :phew:
      Yew never tire Sandrita

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

Tryna be Helpful Helen I dropped my daym fruit salad :angry: :crying:

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

When running off at the fingers goes wrong.

• WhoDat

Sweater GOD all those gay rumors about E.Sermon was out late 80’s/ early 90’s. Then his RECORD label LIED about him being in a car accident. There is MORE. Hold on. But I remember when the chit was RAN on MTV news and on the site. Told yall I read something ONE time and remember it forever. The comments section LIT HIS AZZ ALIVE. But the comments are LONG gone. But it was folks WHO KNEW him who was like that cat gay. It was SOMEBODY who KNEW him who is the one who SAID…he wont in no damn car accident. He flung himself out the window.

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

WhoDat says:

Sounds like he couldnt fathom having to fawk not ONE more woman to ME.

From MTV dot com archives:

***********************

————-
      What he tried a long ranger move and tried to jump ontop his car and “Accidentally” missed? :blink: That’s the only way that’s an accident :rofl:

• http://sandrarose.com 100milesperhour

From MTV dot com archives:

—————————————————————-
      I always thought he was set-up by the girl to get robbed. She leaves out, comes back and finds the window open & him laying on the pavement below? He wouldn’t cooperate with police either. Comebody scared the AFLAC outta him. Ninja jumped out the window like the apartment was ablaze.

• WhoDat

And NOW this cat got GALL to talk about SUICIDE RATES? SURELY your azz JESTS Erick.

A police spokesperson said there was no evidence of criminal activity in the apartment and that the information they’ve received points to a suicide attempt. Paterson police said that although he’s in an intensive care unit in stable condition, Sermon was unable to be interviewed. The hospital would not discuss the extent of Sermon’s injuries, but police said he had suffered head trauma.

The J Records representative who last week provided the car accident report (see “Erick Sermon In Stable Condition After Car Accident” ) was unavailable for comment, but the label issued a statement on Wednesday (October 3), saying, “We can confirm that Erick Sermon was indeed in an accident, but in no way, shape or form should it be made to appear as a suicide attempt. The idea of that is damaging to him as a vital artist and ludicrous to all of us who know him. Quite the contrary, Erick is in great spirits.”

Sermon’s manager, Bernard Alexander, issued his own statement, saying, “As his manager and a personal friend for over 20 years, I must go on record to say that the idea of a suicide attempt is completely ridiculous, and it is just plain wrong to report it in this manner.”

• pointhimout

yeah, folks gone learn, the hard way of course, that you can’t you put out whatever you want. you can make all the fake pages you want. You have an ISP that tells everything. THere’s nothing we do every day that someone doesn’t know about. When a person dies, the medical examiner can tell you what they ate last and the time they took the final schit. stop it.

I get being frustrated, but now she looks crazy. Since no one knows if you will carry through with what you posted, cops come knocking. She was probably looking like ‘how they know where I live’ when they came for her. Big brother knows all about you, especially folks all up on social media.

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

_____
      I chuckled a bit imagining that he was laid out like the outline of the man on Coming to America- “it’s a same what they did to that dog” :rofl:

• WhoDat

I hope Erick DID NOT THINK…that NOT ONE hip hop head was gonna recall that there ish? HE SHOULDA BEEN QUIET about SUICIDE.

Erick Sermon Insists He Didn’t Try Suicide Last Month
      Rapper/producer sticks to record label’s initial statement that he was hospitalized due to a car accident September 25.
      by shaheem reid 10/31/2001
      “There’s no window, there’s no fall. Get that out of your head,” Erick Sermon said with consternation Tuesday about the reports he plunged three stories from a New Jersey apartment window on September 25.

“Hell no,” he said, speaking out for the first time since that night. “I didn’t fall from nothing like that. I would have been laid up for months and months.”

Sermon is sticking to his record label’s initial statement that he was hospitalized due to a car accident (see “Erick Sermon In Stable Condition After Car Accident” ). J Records later recanted its statement after Paterson, New Jersey, police said their investigation determined that the rapper/producer, who first found fame as part of the duo EPMD, fell from a window and no foul play was involved. That caused police to believe that a suicide attempt was likely (see “Police Say Fall, Not Car Accident, Injured Erick Sermon” ). Earlier this month, a spokesperson for the department said police were no longer investigating the case.

“I’m 250 [pounds], I ain’t jumping from nothing,” Sermon declared. “I just don’t get that. This is one of the best times in my life. Me jumping out the window, or trying to commit suicide, I was like ’Are y’all serious?’ I’m like ’Yo, where did they get that from?’ I just want to say that what they said is not true.”

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

I’m a visualizer. When people say things I picture it. Now all I can see is the green eyed bandit in tears, standing on a ledge contemplating suicide rather than have to have sex with a woman :crying1: She’s in the bathroom and he’s talking to himself, saying he can’t do it…the shower turns off, any minute she’s going to come out of the bathroom and expect :hunching: …so in his despair he flings himself out of the window.

• http://sandrarose.com 100milesperhour

Somebody

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0TMzDWwIj7Y Nancy Drew Ain’t Studdin’ You :yawn:

WhoDat says:

Are we sure Ebony was born a woman and those HER kids?
      _______________________________

:crying1: revokes SS Jankins’ water license :ban: :ghost:

• WhoDat

Somewhere. SOMEWHERE in America…there is a GAY or Transgender that Erick has PISSED OFF with them comments. Who are betwix the ages of 33-40. Who ALSO recalls THIS here ish I had to dig up out the MTV archives. I am a cisgender and the chit done pist me off.

• The Pearl!

This big assed DUM-DUM!

• WhoDat

Are we sure Ebony was born a woman and those HER kids?
      ^^^^^^^^
      Ebony looks like she was one chromosome away from being down sinder mongoloid out this bish.

Everybody on FB ain’t that bright….
      __________________–
      Chile I told y’all about my (very DISTANT) cousin..FB posting every 30 minutes about her INMATE b/f. Done hyphenated her FB last name to include his. Her main pic is him leaning against one side of the glass..and her on the other. Captioned it “True love can never be seperated.”

She postin pics of the cards he made her and covering up his address. Talkin bout “Ion want none of you thirsty heffas writing my Bae.”

And she is beyond grown & has 2 teenagers.

:facepalm:

Some folks.

• pointhimout

Didn’t they report like 2003 or something Erick allegedly jumped out a window or something? What demons are after this man? Erick, turn over the publishing, it’s not worth it.

• The Pearl!

WhoDat says:

*******
      :ido: But never knew the reason behind it. Just Like Music! Hooo-Ooooo!

i wonder how many “likes” she got for that post :kona:

• The Pearl!

Everybody on FB ain’t that bright.
      ************
      Um….something about her wide-set eyes tells you she ain’t that bright :kona:

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

I wonder if they’ll assign her a white lawyer :think:

Soooo…according to the video uptop..somebody “shared” Ebony’s post on the FB page of a local news station & THEY alerted authorities.
      Lawd!!

She was prolly on FB like :pc: …gigglin & kekeeee-ing when the po po knocked on her door.
      Last post was prolly like “I HATE when MFs come to your house without calling first.”
      #rudemfs

• WhoDat

I know who the person PROLLY GONE BE who gonna probably light Erick ass alive for his comments too. Gonna say Bruce is too late to come forward. He was SIGNED to J. Records when this HERE ish happened. Who is one of the MOST powerful folks in fuggin MUSIC?

Clive Davis. Who was the owner of what? J. Records.

WHO JEST came out the closet as gay for his 100th BIRTHDAY!

You know you done fugged up…right? (in my Bill Duke/Menace to Society voice)

Are we sure Ebony was born a woman and those HER kids?
      ^^^^^^^^
      ______________________________________

:crying1: now she posting byke to her own post, out dis bish :crying1:
      :ghost:

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

Lawd not Eric :crying: Why that shyt wasnt in Word Up Magazine or something :crying:

____________________________

Yandy yo’ cousin?1 :blink:

• Sucker Free Esq.

OMG….that helmet hair she has on!

how dreadful

i remember the Erick Sermon window incident…i too thought it was a robbery attempt

Clive Davis. Who was the owner of what? J. Records.

WHO JEST came out the closet as gay for his 100th BIRTHDAY!

You know you done fugged up…right? (in my Bill Duke/Menace to Society voice)
      _________________________________

uh-oh! gay mafia out dis bish :scared:

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

Clive Davis. Who was the owner of what? J. Records.

WHO JEST came out the closet as gay for his 100th BIRTHDAY!

You know you done fugged up…right? (in my Bill Duke/Menace to Society voice)
      I agreeeeee *in my Drake voice* :kona:

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

WhoDat says:

*************************

Plus she look like Penny mama.

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

Im hungry 🙁

Oan my fren really isnt going to maim or kill her hubby but if it was me thats how i would do it.

Word to OJ. Yeen finna beat on me & then sleep good. No suh :tea:

_________________________________

is she also frens with ‘Aunt Sabrina”? :kona:

• The Pearl!

Damn, @MzWhang’s (VERY DISTANT) cousin’s dumb ass. Thinkin somebody wants her jailbird. :no:

I agreeeeee *in my Drake voice* :kona:
      ^^^^^
      CLIVE DAVIS LIED for you back in 2001 tambout it was a car accident… and you say this here ish? Robbery attempt, suicide attempt…dont matter. I expect Erick Sermon to be flanging himself out another NJ window ANY second. Or to “mysteriously” fall from one. Mr. Burns gonna have some something to say. Watch.

• WhoDat

Plus she look like Penny mama.
      ^^^^^^^^^
      MAMA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hate you Bird. Truly :ghost:

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

User I have a friend in what I consider an abusive relationship. He’s never hit her but he’s grabbed her by the throat and shoved her before. He’s mean too, she showed me some texts and :smh: If she says something that makes him feel some kind a way he gets very disrespectful, cursing and name calling. He manipulates her emotionally…it makes me so sad for her.

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

mzwhang90210 says:

*********************************

You lyin Whang!! Cut that mess out! :hahaha:

Nancy Drew Ain’t Studdin’ You :yawn: says:

____________________________
      Yandy yo’ cousin?1 :blink:

:rofl: Nah. My (DISTANT) cousin makes even Yandy look sane.
      I want to tell her sooooo bad…that kat is locked up so OF COURSE he writes you everyday. Of COURSE you get 4-5 home-made cards a week. What else does he have to do, except write and tell you what he KNOWS you’re thirsty to hear???
      But ion say chit…she’s one of those heffas you can’t tell nuthin w/o her getting a ‘tude.
      Curse 1 of her friends out (ON FACEBOOK), b’cuz the girl initially told her she WOULD get up @ 3:00 a.m. to drive her down to the prison to see ole boy…then changed her mind.
      Just rachet.

That ish be sad to watch @MOD. 🙁

You lyin Whang!! Cut that mess out! :hahaha:
      :rofl: Bird..I WISH I was lying.
      There’s not enuff room on this blog for me to type the kinda stuff she does.

Like time her dinner to coincide with his calls..so that he can “hear her eating all the good food she cooked.”

I BEEN “unfollowed” her arse. But I check her page out when I want to giggle myself silly.

• http://pinkcottonent.com JerseyMom

What s dumb beyotch?

I guess folks haven’t figured out that Homeland Security monitoring everything through Google, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. :blink:

______________________________

:think: don’t sound like the folks in her circle is too bright either. i aint EVER got outta my bed at 3am to GO anywhere outside my front door! and me & my bff like peas & carrots, but we aint EVER had this to consider, one to the other :no: …birds & feathers, i suppose :kona:

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

I’m leavin. Yall a damn mess. I’ll be checkin for Erick Serman news when I get home. I’m worried about ole boy.

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

I hate crying…but I shed tears over that situation a while back. She honestly feels that because he’s never hit her it’s not bad…last time he shoved her it was hard enough to leave a bruise on her arm. She came to my house crying and he was texting her and blaming HER for him losing his temper. I’m getting pissed thinking about it.

“hear her eating all the good food she cooked.”
      _________________________________

:rofl: :hahaha: :crying1: …now i feel bad bout laughin :facepalm:
      whang, please stop sharing :ghost:

smgdh :tea:

• The Pearl!

:peace: ya’ll

:facepalm: @Whang’s (DISTANT) cousin

No nan. He lucky too cuz “aunt sabrina” believed in revenge :yes:

Heavily 😆

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

The stuff I see posted on Facebook have me in awh! When will people learn! :tea:

@NunC :rofl: Ok, ok Imma stop. But when she does something else..I’mma make SURE to let you know 😆

JenEEEE :kiss:

@User/MOD, I had a friend whose hubby was a closet abuser.
      In front of us he was a mild mannered, extremely quiet (meek even) successful businessman.
      We were friends for YEARS before she shared with me how he used to verbally/emotionally abuse her. Calling her all kinda beeches and heauxs..and putting recording devises on the home phone cuz he was constantly accusing her of cheating. Use to record the mileage on her car. Use to take her to his company events..then get home and berate her because he said she wasn’t as “educated” as the other wives.
      It was soooo sad b’cuz she was SOOOOO sweet. Unfortunately, we lost touch.
      😥

She honestly feels that because he’s never hit her it’s not bad…
      ___________________________

@MOD (not that we should compare relationships), but how does she defend his poor treatment of her, when she’s friends with you, so i assume she has some idea that you don’t tolerate abuse of any kind (and DF doesn’t present that sort of threat) in your relationship. i know the dynamics of a relationship are different for each couple, but there are still some COMMON characteristics of a good relationship, respect being a BIG one. if she’s too deep in it to see that she’s in danger, that’s a clear sign that she IS in an abusive relationship… ask me how i know :tea: …but GOD :nun:
      i hope she finds the strength to free herself of his menacing arse :pray:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

smgdh :tea:

hey Jenie! hey boo! :rofl: :hug:

No nan. He lucky too cuz “aunt sabrina” believed in revenge :yes:

Heavily 😆
      ________________________

she a good fren :crying1:

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

We’ve been friends for 20 years. She’s been with this guy about 4 years. She doesn’t defend his actions as much as act like it’s normal or not a big deal. Even when they had their “incidents”, she refers to them as incidents, she was crying but oddly calm. They have a son and I think she doesn’t want to give up on the relationship because of him. She does not think she’s in danger. She thinks he has anger management issues but it’s clear she doesn’t perceive him as a threat to her physically.

_________________________

i can understand that. 🙁 but hopefully, she’ll see that he’s not a good example for her son. maybe they can get some family counseling. I’m just sad for any woman in this situation…. been there, done that, and nobody deserves to be bullied and mistreated (never mind by someone who claims to love them) 🙁

Nan its raccoons & crackheads out here at nite. Fren bet not call me outside bout no mess. :angry:

• whitty hutton