Janelle Monae at the Brit Awards 2015

Pop singer Janelle Monáe finally revealed what many of us already knew. The 29-year-old Kansas City native came out of the closet in a witty response to a rude male follower on Twitter.com.

Janelle Monae Wears Wedge Sneakers And A Fur Coat In NYC

The male follower tweeted Janelle asking her to stop wearing "those dumbass suits" and "be sexy."

In what has to be the best Twitter comeback of all time, a feisty Janelle replied, "sit down. "I'm not for male consumption."

Janelle Monae

We don't even have to wait for her official "I'm gay" announcement. Janelle has not exactly hidden her lesbian tendencies. Her song lyrics contain numerous open references to her predilection for women. And most of Janelle's fans are lesbians and gay males.

Thanks to loyal reader, the @GListSociety for the tip.

• Janelle Monae ‘Skin Bleaching’ Photo Sparks Uproar
  • Did Janelle Monáe Come Out On Her New Album?
  • Fan Mail: In defense of Janelle Monáe
  • Photo: Splash News Online

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRyINBuZq0k Afiya says FOH :chase:

She seems to have a funky attitude :shrug:

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0TMzDWwIj7Y Nancy Drew Wears Prada :nun: …that’s all. :tea:

Boom! :ha: sit down!
      Love this chick's maturity and "soulfulness" :eek: :nun:

• iWasteTime

• MissL

Welp I love her music but I don't eat box though throw a sausage my way and watch me swallow it :winky:

User said it best when she pointed out how a man will actually get mad at a female for not looking like HE want her to look, like :wtf: too funny!

• GottaBigOne

Her "Funky Attitude" LOOKS pretty Darn Good on Her . . . and!!!

GBO

I am so greedy :oops:
      i was gonna eat salads all week... but it rained today. now i'm sitting here waiting for my chicken gyro to be delivered (along with a side of hot wings) :wail: :facepalm: :kona:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

:lol: at her twerking out of the closet.

She is fly tho :yes: you gonna shoot your shit Auntie :bball: Kobe her? :waiting:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRyINBuZq0k Afiya says FOH :chase:

:offtopic:

Bad boy rapper DMX claims a fan’s robbery accusations are proof he’s doing God’s work.

“The harder the devil works to destroy me — it means I’m special to God,” the entertainer told TMZ.

A 21-year-old man told Newark cops the “Get at Me Dog” rapper snatched $3,200 from him early Sunday morning at an Exxon gas station while a bodyguard flashed a gun, authorities said.

The performer, whose real name is Earl Simmons, admitted he and his entourage stopped at a gas station following a Saturday show in Newark. But he didn’t rob anyone, he said.

“I don’t recall any incident happening,” DMX told TMZ. “I make way more than that during a show. Why would I want that type of trouble for myself.”

The accuser claimed he approached the “Ruff Ryders” star to talk about music, but DMX jacked him for the wad of cash he’d just gotten from cashing a paycheck.

An attorney for the rapper has claimed the allegations “make no sense” and the fan was part of a group who posed for pictures with the former Yonkers resident, and then became upset when he refused their offer of drugs.

DMX said the accusations are part of the business.

“People are always gonna take shots — try to accuse you of things,” he told TMZ. “It’s not the first thing I've been accused of that I didn't do. If I did it, you would have known about it.”

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

Well that could mean something other than she's gay based on her general attitude towards the whole sex sells aspect of the industry but I don't really care so :shrugs: Her skin though :nun:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

but I don’t eat box though throw a sausage my way and watch me swallow it ?

******

*cluthes pearls* Oh you nassy. :eek:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRyINBuZq0k Afiya says FOH :chase:

GottaBigOne says:

Her “Funky Attitude” LOOKS pretty Darn Good on Her . . . and!!!
      ===
      :eek: Janelle? :thinking:

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

Like her music but I knew this when she was trying to make everybody androgynous. She was a box :lick:

Im with MissL I'll take Dyck for $500 Alex....

• CaliYoruba

She makes good music. I like her. That is all. :tea:

• whitty hutton

i love her hair and the fur/boots outfit in the photo above. however, gay or not, i do wish she would diversify her style. i get tired of the same look from her too. she's a gorgeous woman with a banging body...not saying she needs to wear tight or revealing clothes, just something other than a suit all the time.

• Phrozen1der

That doesn't mean she's gay, it just means that she will not be objectified for her physical attributes... :shrug:

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

VDot says:

but I don’t eat box though throw a sausage my way and watch me swallow it ?

******

*cluthes pearls* Oh you nassy. :eek:
      --------------------
      Says VDOT never.... :rofl:

• iWasteTime

That doesn’t mean she’s gay, it just means that she will not be objectified for her physical attributes… :shrug:
      -------------------------
      :chase:
      get out of here with your making sense self . . .

• SOTHERNGRL

OH he can't say he tired of the suits cause he a man. Whale as a woman I'm
      sick of those damn suits and the fugging pompadour hairstyle that bobs up and down when shes dancing like a chicken thats having a damn seizure but then again I cant really say I'm a fan of anything shes done. :shrug: But she really pretty tho. :shrug:

*cluthes pearls* Oh you nassy. :eek:
      __________________________

translation: 'how YEW doin' :wink:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

********

:heart: Lemme find out you're a feminist

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

I didn't take it as she was gay, I took it as she is about talent not selling sex like some other entertainers whose name we won't mention.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahneSxJYnHo&list=UUcbYWMlGF9Jj58Rp10X7Rag that_VA_thickchick

She femmes it up from time to time. She looked cute and girly, even showed some skin, on the Black Girls Rock whatchamacallit. :shrug:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

:chase: Wut and Nan :hahaha:

• MissHarlem

Love me some Janelle :love:

Don't really care about who fcking who and who sucking or eating whomever. Not anyone's biz seriously :coffee:

• Ni ni

Being "sexy" is overrated. When I see that word, the sex part just sticks out to me. When people say they want to look sexy, It seems like they are wanting people to look at them for sexual purposes only. IMO you should only look sexy for your significant other.

Anywhoo, Sandra I'm enjoying your play by play on the teachers. I'll have to finish reading it when. Get off though. Like someone pointed out , rapist and killers get off with less time.

____________________________________

Saa say she need to be sexy! :mad:
      *wonders how much he put on her paypal account for 'sexy' attire* :think:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

i do wish she would diversify her style.
      _________

:shrug: She has. For a while now. Do yall mean the color palette? I follow her on IG so admittedly I may "see" her a bit more. Sandra likes to reuse pics to make a point. :)

• MissHarlem

PHRO :chase: common sense does not I repeat does NOT live here :lol:

• Ni ni

Oh yeah, the page is opening in full view. I don't know why but it usually opens in mobile view. Where's the mobile option on here?

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

Don’t really care about who fcking who and who sucking or eating whomever. Not anyone’s biz seriously

_________

-__- . Only thing I care bout is the list of who im fukking which needs to grown by leaps and bounds very soon.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

Carpet muncher or knob slobber, she fine as fukk! :yes:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

Fb tells me my husband commented on a post so I decide to check it out. This dude wrote that he would never want to degrade his wife by wanting her to swallow during :blow: He said he likes when a woman swallows though. DF's response was :facepalm: :rofl: :smh:

• http://Scam-Or-Nah.com KiMi0414

She has a new video called "Yoga" she's twerking in it and then she got fine ass Jidenna in it too so I like it simply cuz I :love: him

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

:hahaha: He was like you fine but you too damn soulfoul man..! And then what? :think: Scratched her off his list? :shrug:

Niggas do too much with so lil *inch fingers* LMAO. Lame. :hahaha:

Remind me of mofos who be like ahhh the lotto only 20mill that aint enough for my dolla. Otay..

that_VA_thickchick says:

________________________________

sure did :yawn:
      anyway, while i keep it 'presentable' iont eem let folks i work for tell me how to dress (and since there's no 'official' dress code, i the least of their worries). i can only imagine how JM must laugh at somebody trying to dictate HER choices as far as her PERSONAL style is concerned.
      "Ain't I a Woman?" :nun: :lol:

• Phrozen1der

:lol: I know it doesn't @Harlem

@Time @VDot I have a mother,grandmother,sisters,cousins, nieces and friends any dude with all those females around had better be respectful ;)

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

That's nice. I never thought about her sexuality either way.

• MissHarlem

OTB okkkk chit :fistbump:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Ni Ni - Sandra got rid of the mobile option :wail: Said it cost too much and we need to upgrade our phones :wail:

• whitty hutton

:shrug: She has. For a while now. Do yall mean the color palette? I follow her on IG so admittedly I may “see” her a bit more. Sandra likes to reuse pics to make a point. :)
      ----------------
      thass prolly it. I've only seen her on awards shows and in a few print ads. and yes, i do wish she'd wear a little color (besides the red lippy) from time to time.

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

thass prolly it. I’ve only seen her on awards shows and in a few print ads. and yes, i do wish she’d wear a little color (besides the red lippy) from time to time.
      _________

She wears red, black and white all over. IDK I kinda admire her editing in a fash world full of so many choices. Not for me, but I love it on her. My style is more eclectic hood rich bag lady so I could only fake a minimalist style on lazy days and even then my undergarments and accessories prolly "doing too much". :lol:

Have ya'll talked about the lady who was fighting off a bee and her twin babies stroller "rolled into the canal". The done drowned while she fighting off a bee. :cry: I read in one place that it was a swarm of bees. But most news outlets report it was A bee. :smh:

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

Nancy Drew Wears Prada :nun: ...that's all. :tea: says:

----------

Man be downright disgusted & flabbergasted with the big women he secretly dates :man: :angry:

Done pulled out all his litty bitty hairs over it :lol:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

What drug/drugs is DMX on exactly :thinking:

• zeta4lif

@MOD. (phone posting) :popcorn: write more

• whitty hutton

She wears red, black and white all over. IDK I kinda admire her editing in a fash world full of so many choices. Not for me, but I love it on her. My style is more eclectic hood rich bag lady so I could only fake a minimalist style on lazy days and even then my undergarments and accessories prolly “doing too much”. :lol:
      ----------------
      :cosign:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

Have ya’ll talked about the lady who was fighting off a bee and her twin babies stroller “rolled into the canal”. The done drowned while she fighting off a bee. I read in one place that it was a swarm of bees. But most news outlets report it was A bee.

Say whet nii :huh:

• SummerBaby

Ni Ni – Sandra got rid of the mobile option :wail: Said it cost too much and we need to upgrade our phones :wail:
      ---------------------
      I need to upgrade so bad, but I keep on hanging on to this same phone. My daughter got straight up :mad: at me in the verizon store because I won't upgrade.

)—Two 18-month-old twins drowned after their mother tried to fend off a bee and let go of their stroller, which rolled into a canal, Arizona police said.

Alexis Keslar was walking with her twin sons, Silas and Eli Keslar, along a canal in Yuma on Friday when she tried to repel a bee, police in Yuma said.

"The stroller rolled away from her into the canal, with the boys belted in the seat," police said Monday.

Keslar went into the canal and tried to rescue her sons, authorities said, but was hampered by the steep sides of the canal, the depth of the water and the force of the current. The current washed the stroller away.

After Keslar got out of the canal, she called for help, police said.

The irrigation district that manages the canal slowed the flow of water and reduced the water level to help emergency workers find the boys, authorities said.

After more than an hour of searching, the toddlers were found and flown to a hospital, where they were pronounced dead.

that_VA_thickchick says:

Have ya’ll talked about the lady who was fighting off a bee and her twin babies stroller “rolled into the canal”. The done drowned while she fighting off a bee. :cry: I read in one place that it was a swarm of bees. But most news outlets report it was A bee. :smh:
      ----------

She needed a iphone watch :tea:

Right MOD?

• zeta4lif

I hope that bee story don't turn into another Susan Smith story

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

I need to upgrade so bad, but I keep on hanging on to this same phone. My daughter got straight up at me in the verizon store because I won’t upgrade.

I was so ready SummSumm. Then they went to shaowing me them prices. :eek: Even with corporate discount. :huh: I went to scratching my head and neck and chit like my daddy when he couting the check in his head..? <_<

:no: Then he said I couldnt get an edge in gold until May. I was so damn happy inside but this the face I gave him tho *home alone face slap* Put my bag across my body and swung it round to the byke to be sure I didnt go back in it. :rofl: :tea: Fukk that chit.

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

that_VA_thickchick says:

***************************

That is absolutely horrible. I'm afraid of insects my dang self and could see myself responding in the same way. At the very least I would have ran with the stroller. Ain't brave enough to stand there and ignore it like boys been tellin me to do all my life.

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

zeta4lif says:

I hope that bee story don’t turn into another Susan Smith story
      ***********************

Chile.....

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

*****

:heart: :rofl:

Zeta i hope not :tea:
      cause many times as i been out-paced and sidelined by a bish pushing one of dem big arse 'condo' strollers :no: :kona:

_______

My god. I mean :shrug: Ugh. Was she gonna die? I hate bees. I have a serious phobia of bugs, hampers my living even but why the fukk was she walking so close? Did she push them damn kids away to fight a bee? So many questions. No ansas. You say Why God? And you feel like God saying that aint me. :no:

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

:hurl: OH LAWD HELP MEH!!!

I just walked past on of our Admins cubes and her WHOOOLE cube is lit up! like dried up catfish blood... :mad: there are only a few sistas in this place and you can't wash yo azz girl!!! She musta had that pad on since yesterday...night!!! My Mongolian chicken is running around my stomach right now... fukkk!!!

that_VA_thickchick says:

***************************

That is absolutely horrible. I’m afraid of insects my dang self and could see myself responding in the same way. At the very least I would have ran with the stroller. Ain’t brave enough to stand there and ignore it like boys been tellin me to do all my life.
      I would have run pushing the stroller though. I know it's one of those things where people say "we don't know what we'd do in that situation." Yes, the eff, I do. I would have run WITH the stroller. I might would have fell and bust my arse in the process. But that's what would have happened if it was me. I'm praying there isn't foul play involved either.

I hope that bee story don’t turn into another Susan Smith story
      ______

*primps in hair like I got a reflective monitor*

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

I hope that bee story don’t turn into another Susan Smith story
      _______
      Lord forgive but that was basically my first thought.

• SOTHERNGRL

I hope that bee story don’t turn into another Susan Smith story
      ********************
      Get out of my head @Zeta.Cause really this story is like 2+2=5. chit is not adding up. Whatchu doing down by a canal aint no parks where you live you couldnt stroll them around the street. You was mad they deddy was having an affair wasn't he? These my questions. I watch to much Investigation Discovery. :eek:

:heart: :rofl:

Spot my mama was like :no: stingy with ya damn self. :rofl: You know my mama dont curse so then she says done made me damn curse in here :rofl:

Im shamed. :tea:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

OH LAWD HELP MEH!!!
      I just walked past on of our Admins cubes and her WHOOOLE cube is lit up! like dried up catfish blood… :mad: there are only a few sistas in this place and you can’t wash yo azz girl!!! She musta had that pad on since yesterday…night!!! My Mongolian chicken is running around my stomach right now…
      :ghost: :rofl: :dead: :vomit: When my mess on, I take like 2-3 showers a day. The first day is brutal so I constantly freshen up. That's just nassi.

• SummerBaby

@Otb
      That's what we were looking at. I'm an iPhone user & not sure if I should venture over to the android side

Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2x5..BoomByeBye says:

Even if I was deathly allergic I don't see myself letting go of that stroller. That definitely aint God. God aint call them babies home. Their momma mad a bad decision. God aint have no parts in that. But how can they prove that's how those kids ended up in the canal?

Have they brought this bee in for questioning? :cry:

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

I hate all types of bugs, but I got stung by a bee protecting my baby! But by myself...shydd you can evict me out a house with a roach... a spider anything that has more legs than I do..they can have the house! almost ran off the road cuz a spider crawled out the visor of my car! Called my boyfriend made him get UP out the bed find me on the highway and kill the spider or else that car would have been abandoned on the road that day!

but why the fukk was she walking so close?
      ___________________________

:sigh: sound like the one was dangling her baby OVER the cheetah enclosure and dropped the baby in there :no:

• zeta4lif

@VA. I would have been stung the hell up for my baby. That's the first mothers instinct is to protect my child at ALL COST

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

But how can they prove that’s how those kids ended up in the canal?
      ____

One bee or thirty. Manslaughter. Negligent death(s). She should save us the process and plea. (no one should ever plea..so that tells you how i really feel bout this bitch :eek: )

The story said others said one bee; will the witnesses recall a swarm?

• SOTHERNGRL

dangling her baby OVER the cheetah enclosure and dropped the baby in there
      *****************
      chit stoopid yt wanches do :no:

Have they brought this bee in for questioning?
      ___________________________

:ghost:

zeta4lif says:

@VA. I would have been stung the hell up for my baby. That’s the first mothers instinct is to protect my child at ALL COST
      I think similarly when parents survive a fire but like...all their kids perished. They would have found me burned the hell up on the stairs trying to get to my babies before they found me outside alive and by myself.

Well at least they will be looking for bees & not a "black man wearing a hooded sweatshirt". Them bees better head for the hills if they know like we know. :kona:

@Otb
      That’s what we were looking at. I’m an iPhone user & not sure if I should venture over to the android side

I am all android all the time. I dont like the iInterfaces much. And I like to root customize and generally fukk with chit too much. Prolly brick an iphone real quick. :lol:

• MissHarlem

I want to upgrade and these droids have so many options. I know one thing I won't ever go to any iPhone. That's for damn sure.

I'm hungry and I want something bad but want to holla at the bud man for lunch. #firstworldproblems

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

zeta4lif says:

-------------------
      :yes: I got stung doing that! my baby had a popcicle and a bee was by her mouth I grabbed the shyt out that bee! I was scared if I swatted it it would hit her face or I would and still sting her so I took the hit...Hurt like hell but my baby was fine..

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

Zeta first he told dude that he was going to win the dumbest post of the day award. Dude responded that he doesn't find it dumb, thinks degrading your wife is more dumb. DF went in and this is his copied and pasted response."You saying you'll date a woman have sex have her swallow because you like that shit. After some time in you know you want to marry her and y'all get married. Next time she sucks your dick you tell her no swallowing because now it's degrading. Thats some stupid ass shit right there. You supposed to have the nastiest sex with your wife. My woman swallows and I'm not degrading her. She's treating me like a king and crowning me. We swallow each other. You not gonna eat your wifes pussy or ass either? Muthafuckas like you do dumb shit like this and end up unhappy and cheating or getting divorced. When you get married you each others personal slut. Grow up nigga."

All the outlets have said she was fending off "a bee". I read a comment on one of the sites that said "it's being reported wrong, it was a swarm." But that's the only place where I saw anything a swarm. My cut and paste came from SEE ENN ENN and it said "a bee".

• zeta4lif

:happy: COMPUTERS JUST SHUT DOWN

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

lovezoe says:

-------------------
      >>>we here<<<< cuz I almost left my car on the side of the road for a spider...I was like I hope he has a license and insurance cuz he now owns a car... foh..

_______

SO yall I refused to read that chit. My passive aggressive way of saying I HATE HER. :shrug: WHat actually happ'd yall? Or what she claimed happen should I say. :facepalm: I couldnt bear to give that bitch a click. I heard mention on WorldNews last night tho.

• whitty hutton

@kimi
      i found that A-line is the most flattering for us BBGs. i tried on a pencil skirt one time and it looked like two hams stuffed under the skirt so those are a definite NO for me.

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

Well at least they will be looking for bees & not a “black man wearing a hooded sweatshirt”. Them bees better head for the hills if they know like we know.
      ____

Gosh I hate to laugh.. :facepalm:

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

So you leave the kids in a swarm? So the kids will have evidence of stings then. It is impossible to be in a swarm and not get stung. So time will tell...

When you get married you each others personal slut.

I just yelped! :lol:

• MissHarlem

I did laugh bc how you like fck dem babies these bees :rofl:.bs I tell ya

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

I still say my instinct would have been to take off running with the stroller. those bees would have just had to catch my azz...

_____

Even with a peplum type top? My mom is a Judy with several booties too and this is how she gets away with slim skirts as she call em. Had one on in church sunday and I was like :warning: She was def level one dress code, the one where you get a warning but you can stay at school :hahaha:

MissHarlem says:

I did laugh bc how you like fck dem babies these bees :rofl: .bs I tell ya
      _______
      *Kanye voice* Aint it Jay?

• zeta4lif

:cheer: DF BETTA COME THROUGH. Cosign alladat :fistbump:

Mod hubby been married for one week and now he got all the ansas :lol: Imma need for him to bring it down a notch. :stop: reel it in broham

So, you be eating booty? :popcorn: cuz u know that man done clicked on his page to see who the wife is.

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

The strollers rolled in to a canal and sank immediately before she could get to it. Neither the babies nor the stroller could be found? All of this over a bee/bees? This doesn't add up to me because as terrified as I am of all insects whenever there was or is a bug near my kids I turn in to the insect terminator.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FjWe31S_0g Milanisti

that_VA_thickchick says:

Have they brought this bee in for questioning?
      --------------------------------------
      I'm wrong for laughing at this :kona:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

I’m hungry and I want something bad but want to holla at the bud man for lunch. #firstworldproblems
      ______

:hahaha: Carpool lady texted me earlier saying afternoon pick up canceled. I love this lady but I put some cursing in the air on her ass. Bish I couldve rolled me a good one this morning for the ride this afternoon :chase: . Damn! :hahaha:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Have they brought this bee in for questioning?

(****

Who said this chit?! :crying1:

• Just Looking

Walks in Head nods :puff: Opens Office door! (slightly ajar)

• MissHarlem

This outfit today is borderline bitch where you going :rofl: ah well

____________________________________

i aint read about this simple bish either :no: i only heard a lil bit on the morning shows and they had one guy who helped get the deddy out the cage when he went in after the baby (you know i waited to see if he was gonna say sum bout how they then had to rescue the mama from the deddy's stranglehold, but, alas, no...)

• MissHarlem

Can yall stop talking about the bees my ass can't stop laughing and it's wrong.

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

I do not eat booty :nono: I'm not with that and DF doesn't want anything near his azz either. As for what he does or does not put his mouth on :tea: :rofl: I texted him like "Wth is wrong with you?" He said dude is always posting dumb stuff and it got on his nerves. I'm like but did you have to add all that extra stuff though :crying1:

whenever there was or is a bug near my kids I turn in to the insect terminator
      ______________________________

darn right! :clap:
      ...well, not yesterday... but... :kona:

ovezoe says:

——————-
      >>>we here<<<< cuz I almost left my car on the side of the road for a spider…I was like I hope he has a license and insurance cuz he now owns a car… foh..

______

:hahaha: :rofl: I see this all the time. Especially around my way bc we live in/on a swamp. You see ppl side the road like :eek: standing fifty feet back. I be in my car knowing. :yes: You spend a summer in florida and either the love bugs or the cotdamn dragonflies or spiders and roaches :karate:

• sassyshe

:newpost:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

. My woman swallows and I’m not degrading her. She’s treating me like a king and crowning me.

*****

:rofl: :rofl: He told all the bidness. Now they gon be like there go FoD and his sperm mouf wife :hahaha:

• zeta4lif

@UF if u don't gwon somewhere and leave our blog "newlyweds" alone :spank:

@MILIAN :wave: (Army Flag) I know your azz lurking our "putters" just went down and I'm in here chilling I DESERVE how is our lil soldier coming alone :heart:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

Nancy I've had the bug flies in to the car incident. I screamed, pulled over, looked like a crazy person playing whack a mole but killed the damn bug...and never stopped shrieking the whole time :smh: Ever since then I always have Safer Organic Bug Spray in the car.

• zeta4lif

April 14, 2015 at 1:58 pm
      ____----

:rofl: I hate that I love u

Safer Organic Bug Spray

*makes note* :eek:

• bama_n_jersey

@MOD...he was just caught up in the conversation.

As fo the lady with the bees and the one with the cheetah story...I just can't :facepalm: I don't want to see either of these stories. I heard the cheetah one coming on the news and did a fast tuning out.

On Topic: I like Janelle and who is he to define what sexy looks like? This may be her sexy.

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

Walks in Head nods :puff: Opens Office door! (slightly ajar)

:smoke: :hug:

• Meme81

@Lovezoe-

I remember one time I lived in FL and a flying roach flew in the car, I hopped out that sucka with the car running. Luckily hubby was right there, he hops in the car and was like :blink::lol:

---------------------------

Some people call them palmetto bugs or water bugs, but the ones here in Florida are roaches, and they are no joke. I react the same way when I see 'em.

• pointhimout

I think she meant she's not going to go sexy like every other female just to please the male ego. I did see her hair down and thought she was really pretty. The poofs, tie, and trousers makes my interest wander. But I do know who she is, so.

• cocoa49

I could never understand the obsession people have of another person's sexual preference. Plus feeling they have to know their business. Im interested in their music not or what they perter sexually.:kona:

• BallPlayer1000

Smh... Oh well. No longer a fan of hers

• BallPlayer1000

Smh... Oh well. No longer a fan of hers

• TrollBuster

She doesn't need you.

• BallPlayer1000

True, but she doesn't need you either even if you are in support of her... Food for thought

• Baby Doll

Not being for male consumption has nothing to do with being gay or not. She's saying she wears clothes for herself, not for men. Sheesh.

• Yea

Idk if this means she's gay, rather than I'm not a piece of meat

• Bulli$hPride

That's why it's "Black Lives Matter" now, LGBT hijacked the movement now she's involved.

• Quanna Velma

I can't stand this chick. If things like the purge was real and we can commit crimes for 12 hours and not get in trouble I'd find her and torture her for hours before cutting off her legs and killing her. But before that I'd shave the bitches hair off. Trashy whore!!

• Quanna Velma

This bitch is a clown with no talent. I can't express through words how much I hate this whore. She got her talent for acting like a fool. If she ever died I'd spend a lifetime trying to find out where she is buried so that I can piss on her grave.

• dubb cuda

She a dyke!

• Billy Jack

You a a**!

• Billy Jack

Nice

• Billy Jack

That's not really good for thought.

• P Nelson

Unfortunately you are correct. I hate to admit it but after she did that first cyber funk neo whatever 4 song demo she dissapeared for years. If I am not mistaken P Diddy shelved her for years cause she signed with him. The Fun video brought her back to the public eye.

• P Nelson

Well she does have some talent. That which is being a socialite. She got with the right people so she could stay relevant. You gotta admit she has one hell of a style.

• P Nelson

She embraces androgyny. Alot of famous people do. Mick jagger, David Bowie, Prince, and even Jimi wore blouses.

• R.D. Cheese