Tamika Fuller

A Fulton County superior court judge just dealt Ludacris's baby mama another blow.

Last week, Judge Doris L. Downs denied Tamika Fuller's motion for a new trial.

In an earlier decision, the same judge awarded full physical custody of 2-year-old Cai Bella Bridges to her father, rap mogul Ludacris, whose real name is Christopher Bridges.

In her 5-page order Judge Downs explained her reasons for denying the petitioner (Tamika) a motion for a new trial.

In addition, Judge Downs ordered the petitioner (Tamika) to pay Luda's attorney's fees!

Tamika Fuller

A quick glance at Tamika's GoFundMe page, which was created on April 10, shows she raised $1,140 toward her goal of $7,000. Tamika set up the account to help pay her attorney's fees and to create a foundation for single baby mamas.

According to court documents, "the evidence overwhelmingly" show that Luda is the proper parent to have physical custody of the minor child.

The judge awarded attorney's fees to Ludacris because the mother was "motivated" by her desire to "harass the father who is a celebrity" and "to cast him in a poor light."

The court found that the father should recover reasonable costs and fees for defending himself against the mother's frivolous motion for new trial.

May 13 is the next court date for Luda's lawyers -- Tanya Mitchell Graham and John Mayoue -- to present an affidavit listing their attorney's fees for challenging the motion for a new trial.

On that day, the judge in her discretion can force Tamika's lawyer, Lisa West, to pay Tamika's attorney's fees since Tamika is indigent and West knew the law better than her client.

In a show of support from one single mother to another, Usher's ex-wife, Tameka Raymond donated $100 to Tamika's fund.

Tamika Fuller

Tameka wrote:

"As a person that battled the judicial system I understand your plight. I pray that justice is served because every child belongs with their mother. Little girls especially at such a tender age need and deserve their mothers primarily."

• Ludacris’ Baby Mama Fires Her Attorney; Hires Tameka Raymond’s Attorney
  • SR Exclusive: Tamika Fuller's Letter to Ludacris Demanding He Pay Her Attorney's Retainer Fee
  • Ludacris' Baby Mama Demanded a Car and Cash for Her Silence
  • Rumor Control: Ludacris was not ordered to pay his baby mama $15K per month
  • Photos by Dennis Byron/Hiphopenquirer.com and Gofundme.com

*Baby's Mothers.

Keep telling me why you mad tho son. :)

I can't :facepalm:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

The court found that the father should recover reasonable costs and fees for defending himself against the mother’s frivolous motion for new trial.
      ________

Gawd, Luda. You must be so happy. Cai is going to be so well-adjusted. :)

• Just Looking

Dreadful

*She should get her head right, and come back with weapons.

:kona:

I wish a Kneegrow, would have took my child.

• MisUnderstood

They be looking for said kneegrow meanwhile his body parts in Africa TUH

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

Eucerin and Luda are in California now, or they were...I wonder if Cai is with them. Euphrates never posts pics of her or references her either. I hope that's just to keep people out of their business and that they're paying attention to her and showing that baby love and affection.

• http://Scam-Or-Nah.com KiMi0414

:no:

• MisUnderstood

Honestly, *looks around for Whitty* I stopped caring about this. Even if eucerun a mean step mom, Cali gonna have a nanny that loves her

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

*deep sigh* You ever just Thankful, thankful, thankful that you come from the people you do? Even if theyre not perfect. Even if youre not perfect. You not..."that"? No? I do. :) #nohumbleAllbrag.

• MisUnderstood

Money doesn't stop one from being spiteful mean uncaring & feeling unloved. Shame thou

• Just Looking

Can't imagine :nono:

Heads to cleaning and brown packages

:steer: :peace:

@Nef, :yes:

• FuturedocDonte

Luda got custody because Tamika is a dead beat :shrug: ask her doorter that took the stand and talked about how her own mother left her with family :no: ... Ain't no child support bih :coffee:

• harley_quinn

Lawd they keep kickin the woman while she's down :no:

• http://youtu.be/bQaBEm_mh5U MisTaken: So thick :buttshake: she make everybody else in the room so uncomfortable :winky:

A quick glance at Tamika’s GoFundMe page, which was created on April 10, shows she raised $1,140 toward her goal of $7,000. Tamika set up the account to help pay her attorney’
      -----------
      So folks will help a THOT get to Vegas to see Mayweather but she can't even get $2k for the opportunity to see her doorter :no: Game done got dirty. And if Luda makes her pay his court costs he is an even bigger FB than I thought. What woman wouodnt fight for her kid??? If she gave up folks would be like she didn't care. That baby was healthy and happy for months before he swooped in. Not saying the amount of $$ she asked for was smart but still they could have denied that and let them have shared custody. This is foul. She was not mistreating that child.

@Doc I hope who I was in my early 20s don't get hold over my head in my 40s

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhCQJIY3q7iLxENR4h mzwhang90210

In a show of support from one single mother to another, Usher’s ex-wife, Tameka Raymond donated $100 to Tamika’s fund.
      ______________________________
      $100??????
      That's all of Usha's $$ you cared to spare?
      Ole Blind Mellow Jelly "I want my daddy's records" lookin arse Tameka???

• Miany

bissh azzz Ludacrust... I have a hard time really believing this lady is THAT DAYUM unfit... :thinking: its sad all around tho... least he could give her a few days supervised by a caretaker or something...he gat the dang money (and nanny prob already on payroll) :shrug:

@Future but did she "abandon" this child? Was she starving? In bad condition? On the cusp of failing standardized tests bc she was passed up in school? I am just saying there are PLENTY of folks who ain't about ish with their first set of kids and somehow manage to do better by their second. I am not saying cut Luda out .. But I am saying don't cut her out. This is really going too far. Folks that molest their kids got more rights than her. Being greedy does not make you an unfit parent. And that's about all I can see any one making an argument for about her in this situation

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

That same daughter also said Tamika was an excellent mother to Cai and it was hard for her to watch her be so loving when they didn't have that relationship. Nobody in this situation is without fault but that woman wasn't a deadbeat as far as Cai goes.

• Miany

@Future...are you sure tha is what the daughter testified??? cuz the way Mika says it, she was a teen mom and she left her with family initially but, she has been involved.

:thinking: maybe Luda paid off the big daughter :kona:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

I stopped caring about this.
      _____

DIS MADE ME LAFF. :hahaha: Stop. :eek: :lol:

I had said to self, leave it be..but then some Luda song will come on (and he spitting like he need checks..) and I'll be like :eek: cause my mind dont always listen to me, but self!!! Self be like :nono: nerp. He shady. Cannot support. And then I be sucked back in detracting from him. And speaking nice nasty on his whole everythang when im here. :yes:

Im sure they love her. Hard not to love them innocents. But that does not mean this wont affect her IMMENESLY in the future. Also he could stop this chit at anytime. Yesterday really. Why go so hard. Cause she had a baby when you said not to? Ooohh honey. Thats terrible.

• MisUnderstood

@MoD :yes: she did. Tamika thought she had another chance but e gast

• Miany

Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2x5..BoomByeBye says:

*deep sigh* You ever just Thankful, thankful, thankful that you come from the people you do? Even if theyre not perfect. Even if youre not perfect. You not…”that”? No? I do. :) #nohumbleAllbrag.
      ^^^^ :cosign: (most of it) but mine #ALLgratefulNobrag :lol:

The judge awarded attorney’s fees to Ludacris because the mother was “motivated” by her desire to “harass the father who is a celebrity” and “to cast him in a poor light.”
      ___________________________
      As if he wasn't "cast in a poor light" by sleepin with her sans a condom eh?
      M..and K. :coffee:

That same daughter also said Tamika was an excellent mother to Cai and it was hard for her to watch her be so loving when they didn’t have that relationship. Nobody in this situation is without fault but that woman wasn’t a deadbeat as far as Cai goes.
      -------------
      :cosign: THAT was my point. The judge cherry picked what they wanted to focus on. If folks went solely based on people's mistakes or failures there would be a lot of people with records, addictions and financial hardships that would never get their kids back. And we know this is a lie.

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

Money doesn’t stop one from being spiteful mean uncaring & feeling unloved. Shame thou
      _____

Hail nah it dont. See that one in the news now what done murdered up everything near and dear to him. :yes: That crazy one. They all bout crazy. But they get to call it eccentric. Privilege. Everytime!

• MisUnderstood

@Nef, she had the nerve to have the baby after he said not to, wouldn't keep the baby hidden & ask for more money. She shoulda been happy with what she was given. The audacity

#ALLgratefulNobrag
      _______

Im still growing MIA. I told you yesterday you da Idol. :hahaha:

FB
      ____

:heart: FUKK B-WOYYYYYYY <--- in your hubby voice!

:ak47:

I hope who I was in my early 20s don’t get hold over my head in my 40s

______

No growth allowed. :nono:

• MisUnderstood

All I know is if Tamika wasn't down, she is now. Like sivuoncray, d wade ex wife, they are beating her unmerciously. :sad:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

...and in my opinion Excrement with forever be side eyed for this. As a mother expecting a child she should be ashamed of herself for cosigning this bitchazzness. This is entirely about spite on Luda's midget azz part.

• Miany

:lol: OTB naaaah I am no longer the resident 'nice one' I done got kicked off the welcome committee and alll :rofl:

S'cruze me for not subscribing to "That beesh wants HOW MUCH in child support??? I'll just TAKE the baby..and won't have to pay her chit!" tribe.

I had an uncle that took not only HIS son...but my ex-aunt's daughter (that was NOT his) FROM her...just so he wouldn't have to pay the amt she was asking for child support. (And out of spite). The "new wife" encouraged my uncle to get custody of both kids...pretended she loved them like they matched spit samples...UNTIL she gave birth to their OWN child.

The strung out daughter now has upteen kids..and the son has been arrested 3 times for molesting/exposing himself to under age girls.

Butter-rummmm...my uncle went to court and won..cuz HE had (more $$) the more stable home.

Chile :coffee:

• MisUnderstood

Behind every spiteful man is the woman he cheated on saying you betta prove you sorry but punishing her. #Oldafricanproverb

MisUnderstood says:

All I know is if Tamika wasn’t down, she is now. Like sivuoncray,
      I stopped readin afta that! :rofl: :rofl:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

As if he wasn’t “cast in a poor light” by sleepin with her sans a condom eh?
      M..and K.

And breaking down CRINE asking her to get rid of it and saying bc of your career.. he couldnt even blame Eucradlecap? Say you wanna save your relationship dude. But..your career? Youre a rapper. -__- #notObama..and the best let you tell it.. plus an actor... why would your career suffer bc a child was born? :no:

You is your own little Light lUda.

• Miany

^^^ :(

• harley_quinn

I think what hurt her case was that she moved around so much during the first year of the child's life and she's want able to provide a stable living environment. I don't know the woman but there's no denying that she was trying to do better with her second chance at motherhood.

As a mother expecting a child
      ______

I said when that baby get here..them baby blues gonna eat her ass alive. And Cai will prolly amplify that. Lawd. :pray:

• http://youtu.be/7fSfM0vk0qk Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

Smh damn if she has a go me fund, how in the world can she pay Luda attorney bills? So are they saying she's wrong for fighting?

Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2x5..BoomByeBye says:
      And breaking down CRINE asking her to get rid of it and saying bc of your career.. he couldnt even blame Eucradlecap? Say you wanna save your relationship dude. But..your career? Youre a rapper. -__- #notObama..and the best let you tell it.. plus an actor… why would your career suffer bc a child was born? :no:
      You is your own little Light lUda.
      *leaps off tha blog roof screamin "Color Money!!"

@FREN I knew that you would decode it :rofl:
      @MIANY you still nice boo :hugs: Am I nice too? Can I be nice with you? :bite:
      Yea I side eye both Luda and Exclamation because this was extreme. Like to the max. Vicious. It was like they wanted to destroy her. How dare you. :no: I mean he is a real PAN. The level and totality of the removal of the child from her life when she wasn't a bad parent to her. Man ...

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

All I know is if Tamika wasn’t down, she is now. Like sivuoncray, d wade ex wife, they are beating her unmerciously.

And to watch that Rich racist crakka ass crakka woman in Cali get money and stuff byke from her hubby side piece..! :no: Its too much. :rocks:

• MisUnderstood

Hair she royally fawked up by telling the judge she a Luda fan & she should remove herself from the case. She need to bytch slap her dum ass attorney

• http://youtu.be/7fSfM0vk0qk Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

Any who dragged from downstairs.

I freakin love family dollar.
      ______

Sign up for the coupons. I cant wait to get my phone back. Be killing them. :ashamed:

by Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2x5..BoomByeBye on Apr 17, 2015 at 5:50 pm
      ______

Where? I be up in there like live there. It's two blocks from my house!

@Looking I rack up on snacks and cleaning products. I think Ima make the kids they blue and orange cup cakes I copped last week tonight.

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

I think what hurt her case was that she moved around so much during the first year of the child’s life and she’s want able to provide a stable living environment. I don’t know the woman but there’s no denying that she was trying to do better with her second chance at motherhood.
      ________

Yes.. yes.. that is what the "record will reflect" but what decided her case is she aint got no money. He does. Full stop.

MisUnderstood says:

:cosign: & :cheer:
      Simultaneously!

• http://youtu.be/7fSfM0vk0qk Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

Ahhh damn. I'm on the bus, so I skimmed thru. Got damn she was stupid for that MisU.

I think folks forget that he tried to erase that baby. Say she was bad for his brand. Wasn't that hurtful? A mistake???? So the judge can overlook that.. And him lying saying he was broke while he is steady taking exotic vacations and popping bottles worth months of child support she asked for :tea: Oh ok

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

Butter-rummmm…my uncle went to court and won..cuz HE had (more $$) the more stable home.

*throws hands up in disgust*

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

OTB where is that little girl though? I really do wonder. Euphemism posted a pic on IG not too long ago with her godchild laying on her an a caption saying all kids love her :rolleyes: yet no reference whatsoever has been made in regards to Cai. She talks about her baby and the pregnancy all the time...it's like the girl doesn't exist.

Mmm mm mm!

• MisUnderstood

Nef, nah side piece need to give it back. She knew he was a racist, she dealt with it for those stuff. She outted him out & flaunted what he gifted her for the world to see. These cold hearted white folks don't play. This payback for outting him. Fawk she thought was gonna happen she was gonna be #winning

• http://youtu.be/7fSfM0vk0qk Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

Yes.. yes.. that is what the “record will reflect” but what decided her case is she aint got no money. He does. Full stop.

by Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2x5..BoomByeBye on Apr 17, 2015 at 6:39 pm
      ______

More money doesn't equate to best parent.

• Miany

Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2x5..BoomByeBye says:

As a mother expecting a child
      ______
      ^^ :yes: the two little ones at one time??!!!!
      but mo than likely that will be the nanny's problem :( i doubt Luda or extacy plan on hands on child rearin

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

Smh damn if she has a go me fund, how in the world can she pay Luda attorney bills? So are they saying she’s wrong for fighting?
      ______

:yes: How you tell your child that.

Luda: And then your mom had the nerve to fight for you! So I sued her. :biggrin:

@MOD I think Exodus is trying to lay low. If she posted a picture of that baby folks would go in. She is smart! I admit before this al went down she even had me like :winky: aw she a down to earth woman just trying to love her man. Yes .. Even tho it was Ludacris and she gave up led school :ghost: But .. Having said that she no dummy. She will post one soon enough. Maybe after her baby gets here to not look bad

• MisUnderstood

The truth? They ain't gonna tell Cai the truth. More like she didn't want you like she ain't want your eldest sister

• http://youtu.be/7fSfM0vk0qk Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

As a mother expecting a child
      ______
      ^^ :yes: the two little ones at one time??!!!!
      but mo than likely that will be the nanny’s problem :( i doubt Luda or extacy plan on hands on child rearin

And then she will realized life ain't no crystal stair. Those nights when that nucca ain't home, baby crying, Cai crying. That arse gonna be crying too.

Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2x5..BoomByeBye says:

Log off...eternally! :rofl: :rofl:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

…and in my opinion Excrement with forever be side eyed for this. As a mother expecting a child she should be ashamed of herself for cosigning this bitchazzness. This is entirely about spite on Luda’s midget azz part.
      -----
      Exactly. She mad HER man cheated and getting payback. Unless tjst child was in danger, no way could I take a BABY from their mom. What to be raised by a nanny?? Nigga lying about how much money he make, yet he renting private jets to propose. Bool swanky. Straight up. A nigga who takes custody just to not pay CS is a nigga. Let me go. My heart racing. Ole punk.

------------
      This looks like him too :facepalm: Be like old stupid BISH ... WACK A WENCH!!! Baby be like who you talking about? He be like :rolleyes: Yo broke A MAMMY :ha:

• MisUnderstood

@Hair when baby crying & Cai crying she gonna yell at the nanny & have her crying too #fixthatforya

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

Nef, nah side piece need to give it back. She knew he was a racist, she dealt with it for those stuff. She outted him out & flaunted what he gifted her for the world to see. These cold hearted white folks don’t play. This payback for outting him. Fawk she thought was gonna happen she was gonna be #winning
      ________

Listen that whole ting is funny as hail to me. I dont give a chit about V Slurvy uglee looking like Chrissy Teigen ass and I DEF dont give even more chits about the Sterlings SLUM LORD asses. :lol: :hahaha: FRFR.

I was just saying this too much for Siovaughn (who sued Gabby and lost) and this gal here to see. :lol:

Also she didnt give two fuggs about that mayne being racist. With her self hating ass, She outted him cause the bitch ass wife (YEAH I SAID IT) who ALLOWS him to have a side piece wanted the stuff back. :yes: Fugg all of them. On everything! Them some crakkas I would spit on!

• http://youtu.be/7fSfM0vk0qk Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye says:

Bwahahahaaaaa

Nef :fistbump:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

These dudes hiring lawyers who play folk with judges and taking kids. Don't wabt a baby with a jump off, don't mess with one. You see Dwyane Wade trying to steal that baby?! Nah, cuz Gabby don't want a constant reminder. Niggas and flies.. Niggas and flies.

• http://youtu.be/7fSfM0vk0qk Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

MisU I thought of that after the fact.

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

Where? I be up in there like live there. It’s two blocks from my house!
      ______

:hahaha: Hair! LMBO I know how it is. :yes: I have so much candy in my top drawer.. :facepalm:

Anywho. :eek: They got mobile texts coupons. Look on your receipt maybe? Or sign up online maybe. They will text you a few a week. I missed them when my bill was like 57 dollas. In the Family Dollar. :blink: <-- dis me. :hahaha:

lovezoe says:
      @LoveZ..lets hide outside their condo in our petticoats..and chunk heart shaped brownies @ em while we churn African butter.
      They gon learn tuh-day!!

• MisUnderstood

Gabby sistawive ain't complaining about the $$$ she getting for support. Member how She was posting shots of herself in wade bed when gabby was away? She saw how wade did siovacray & shading Gabby is one thing but she ain't gonna test wade.

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

She talks about her baby and the pregnancy all the time…it’s like the girl doesn’t exist.
      _________

Where the kid at fr? Maybe they tryna let the "hubbaloo" die down. :eeyroll:

I aint darkened Euwrong's IG door since this mess *spits on the floor* been going.

• MisUnderstood

Whang don't make me unplug your keyboard

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

They gon learn tuh-day!!
      -------
      Birdman hands. Let's go.

I share so much on this hurr blog...I just KNOW one day sumbody (friend, family or foe) is gonna step to me like...

You typed this on Sandra Rose ~~~>:rules: didn'tcha???

YOU iz mzwhang90210..aintcha?? Gotcha Bicth!!!!!

Bool swanky.
      _________

:bsflag: :hahaha: :rofl:
      I love you ZOe. You be killing me. :heart:

Whang you related to Tasha Mack? :shocked:

MisUnderstood says:

Whang don’t make me unplug your keyboard
      *wipes LEGIT tears* :cry:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

These dudes hiring lawyers who play folk with judges and taking kids. Don’t wabt a baby with a jump off, don’t mess with one. You see Dwyane Wade trying to steal that baby?! Nah, cuz Gabby don’t want a constant reminder. Niggas and flies.. Niggas and flies

:hahaha: Yall done fugged up now! ZOelove the kids! :bounce:

• http://Scam-Or-Nah.com KiMi0414

Who knows a good bit about the legal system in regards to criminal charges? I have some questions and my lawyer is closed til Monday.

& have her crying too
      ________

:hahaha: BOL!!! :ashamed: :facepalm:

• Miany

:waves: good night yallll

and Taken...you is nice, you is wonderful, you is kind, you is smart, you is beautiful!!!

MisUnderstood says:

Whang you related to Tasha Mack? :shocked:
      :nono:
      I got off early tuh-day...its FRIDAY and I'm just chillin (read :smoke: ).
      Waitin on hubby to get home!

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

Member how She was posting shots of herself in wade bed when gabby was away
      _________

Unh uh!!! :shocked: :shocked: Ohhh its a whole new worl' craig!?! :angry:

DIs why im single. God KNOW. GOD KNOW. :eek:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

I'm mad yall. Luda made a couple mill alone on the latest FF movie. And for him not to say, nah she don't have to pay my fees. Probably encourage the lawyer to inflate his fees.

:yawn: this Excedrin might have knocked out this headache :yahoo:
      Now since I ain't cooking I might order these folks some :pizza:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

I share so much on this hurr blog…I just KNOW one day sumbody (friend, family or foe) is gonna step to me like…

You typed this on Sandra Rose ~~~>:rules: didn’tcha???

YOU iz mzwhang90210..aintcha?? Gotcha Bicth!!!!!

Whang :rofl: I alretty got my face and response ready! :blink: Sandra who? :contained hand:

Im ready. :hahaha:

Not me. No sir ree. Straighter than :think: chinese hair. :whistle:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

But i might can ask somebody. :cell: I think Luvie keep a blade.

• Crickett

As soon as it was said that Tamika received government assistance all bet's where off, in the judges mind, she takes hand outs and wants a hand out from Ludacris. If you know your judges politics you will win the case.

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

Whang don’t make me unplug your keyboardt*
      _________

Mister gone call me and hear me say I am sick and trying to lay down and get some rest bc my head was hurting. He was like ok cool send me a naked pic :waiting: I was like didn't you hear me say I am basically dead? He was like yea yea ok. :rolleyes: About to go baize ... He so selfish.... I am going to surprise him and send the pic :eek: No face tho. :nono: You not gone get me outchea

good night yallll

and Taken…you is nice, you is wonderful, you is kind, you is smart, you is beautiful!!!

:yes: Thats why they keep telling her why they mad son.

Night MIA! :wave: I have enjoyed seeing you. :love:

lovezoe says:

I’m mad yall. Luda made a couple mill alone on the latest FF movie. And for him not to say, nah she don’t have to pay my fees. Probably encourage the lawyer to inflate his fees.
      _______
      I'm tellin ya. We need to march in front of Luda & Exisential's crib like...
      :newbie: <~~really says "You mf's was WRONG!!!"

Let somebody ask me am I on SR. I am going to be like yea so what :huh: I just be trying to spread the gospel to the masses so assumed the name Redeemed :tea:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

As soon as it was said that Tamika received government assistance all bet’s where off, in the judges mind, she takes hand outs and wants a hand out from Ludacris. If you know your judges politics you will win the case.
      _________

Crick :yes: YUP. She got all kinds of strikes. And they mostly are a lack of resources. Such a shame :think: he sitting over there with enough resources to.. :think: and he want hern.. nm. :)

Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2x5..BoomByeBye says:
      Im ready. :hahaha:
      :rofl: :rofl:
      OTB...Imma be like "Sandra ROSE??? Ion grow roses..hell I can't eem keep my fake house plants alive. U talmbout I grow roses named Sandra. FOH!!!

Imma say it with conviction too! :lol:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

And for him not to say, nah she don’t have to pay my fees

This is a big fukk you to me right here..and in one of his new lyrics..he says if you fkk with his kids, x, y, z, you can get it. Maybe he just means the ones he wanted.

MisTaken: So thick :buttshake: she make everybody else in the room so uncomfortable :winky: says:

_____________________________________________-
      :dead:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

You not gone get me outchea
      __

Fren why is you so muthafukkin crazy LMBO :rofl: :heart:

Girl if you dont take that picture for Simp come in here reminding us. :eek:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

I was like didn’t you hear me say I am basically dead?
      _________

:shocked: You talk..ed..back? :blink:

:scared: <-- Simp somewhere like oh no that gal done did it nii..

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

Ok, I'm going to get dressed. :pray: for me having dinner with dummies. I already know what my first drink will be, mango margarita...with a shot of tequila on the side :koolaid1:

Awe thanks OTB and MIA :hugs: Seriously you guys (everyone on now and others) really warm my heart. I love laughing with you guys. If I can touch just one Rose with my petty :eek: I have served my purpose :lol:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Someone as me: I gone :blink: do the Ms. Fizzy and say what's it to ya.

Miany says:

:waves: good night yallll
      :bye: Miany!

U talmbout I grow roses named Sandra
      ______

TF wrong with em :hahaha: .

Once you convince them Whang..

You gotta be like: Now. :eek: Move around. :eek: And sip tea.

If I can touch just one Rose with my petty I have served my purpose
      _________

Redeemer! Jehovah Gyro! :nun: Wont He. :yes:

lovezoe says:

Someone as me: I gone :blink: do the Ms. Fizzy and say what’s it to ya.
      Imma be like..blog?? :wtf: issa blog. Is that like an acronym? B.L.O.G???

Dead @Simp. How appropro :dead:
      I am about to go shower and take it frfr :bite: I ain't took a nudie in so long. I mean technically I am being mean cause of the. (.). But he asked for it. And I am doing what I am POSED TO DO :eek: #groceries

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Let me know where you go MOD, hubby and I may have to try.

Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2x5..BoomByeBye says:
      TF wrong with em :hahaha: .
      Once you convince them Whang..
      You gotta be like: Now. :eek: Move around. :eek: And sip tea.
      I cackled!!!! LOUDLY!!

dinner with dummies®
      ________

:hahaha: Girl. Dont get too sloshed. We need the stories. We dont need pictures now. :eek: Let IT die right there. But bring the memories back in words. Have fun. :lol:

@Whang I am going to be like ain't a blog where single bitter fat broke lonely edgeless hoes go to be miserable? WTF I look like being on there looking as good as I do with all this natural arse sitting up right? :blink:

Ask me you on Sandra Rose? Me who? With a stank face. IDFWTR

@Whang I am going to be like ain’t a blog where single bitter fat broke lonely edgeless hoes go to be miserable? WTF I look like being on there looking as good as I do with all this natural arse sitting up right? :blink:
      _____________________________________---
      :dead: "ROSE" again and started :crying: then :dead: again!!!!

say what’s it to ya.
      _______

Bim! This my line all night. With them eyes too. :hahaha: :thankyou:

Everyone have a lovely weekend. And return to the blog safely. Last one out, secure the blog mosquito net. :wave:

• http://Scam-Or-Nah.com KiMi0414

OTB how deep is your knowledge? I'm trying to figure out something. I have a court date next Thursday and I'm TERRIFIED. Jail is still not off the table.

• MisUnderstood

Taken I'll send him one of the pics I took of you earlier

• whitty hutton

:whistle: :whistle:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

:wail: :wail: FRIEND! You gotta then tell them CLEARLY you dont know me huh T U H. :rofl: :hug: Remember take 50-11 till you get the one you fancy. :buttshake: Also, heels and nothing are nice.. is that what I think it is pics are nice.. :winky:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

how deep is your knowledge? I’m trying to figure out something. I have a court date next Thursday and I’m TERRIFIED. Jail is still not off the table.
      ______

Wait wait.. You in trouble? Wayminute. Whats going on? I can probably help. And at the least help you find some info.

Whitty :lol: Yesss. That grai face. :lol:

And I am doing what I am POSED TO DO #groceries
      ____

:phew:

:newpost: it's Friday & I didn't get paid

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

Taken I’ll send him one of the pics I took of you earlier
      _______

U.Bish.U. Send me some. :dead:

• http://Scam-Or-Nah.com KiMi0414

:lol: You might not have been here that day I talked about my felony. Long story short I was hanging with some people and they decided to rob somebody. I left 2 hours prior to the robbery,but because witnesses placed me the perpetrators and the perpetrators also snitched saying I was there I was also charge with armed robbery. "Hands of one are the hands of all" law in SC. And armed robbery is MANDATORY 10 years in SC. I been dealing with that for awhile.

• whitty hutton

**snatches camera from taken and smashes it on the ground** :angry:

**breaks otb's 'spansive makeups in half across my knee** :mad:

**snatches the wig off whang's dog and sets it on fire** :thump:

**strips off all my clothes and runs through misu's living room bukked nekkid POOTIN** :buttshake:

DISAGREE WITH ME AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS!!!

**runs back out fartin**

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

Ok; wow. Yeah I def missed that one. Thats fukked up. Full stop. 2hrs prior..so they saying you conspired with them. :think: But. They must be strong witnesses (we know witnesses lie) if the lawyer hasnt gotten you outta that yet. Must be some deals? And youre goig to trial?

Whats your question about court?

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

DISAGREE WITH ME AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS!!!

:rofl: :rofl: She done lost it. Where Mister to bam you over top your head gal!

Disagreements make the dream work..no? :hahaha:

• http://Scam-Or-Nah.com KiMi0414

OTB
      They are saying I was in cohoots to help plan and because of the amount taken (100k in cash) it has taken A LONG time for them to find everything. But I just recently got arrested/charged because one of the people that actually did gave up my name in exchange for a lighter sentence. However that person plead and STILL got 18 years in January. I'm still waiting for everything to play out but I am not trying to go to jail for 10 years. Not behind this BS.

Doc, people can change. That was a Whole Lifetime ago :yes:

In this lifetime, this mother wanted her baby since she carried her in her belly...

I'll support this cause. But not till Monday because ion do not "business" on a phone. Keep you head up. Sorry ass pc of ah bd, anybody that was worth something would step in and be like nah I got this. Public opinion can't be bought :tea:

• FuturedocDonte

The double standard in this blog room is real :no: see tall upstairs :biggrin:

• taylow

funny how all the women mad cause for whatever reason yall might think luda fought for his daughter if he would have been put on child support and the child was awarded to the mother this wouldn't be a story
      double standards double standards