TI, Plies, Trae the Truth, Scrappy at Opera TI, Plies, Trae the Truth, Scrappy at Opera

Last Night, rappers T.I., Trae tha Truth, Plies, Scrappy, and other artists hosted a party at Opera Nightclub in Atlanta. Sponsored by Vybe Nation.
Photos by Prince Williams/ATLPics.net

TI, Plies, Trae the Truth, Scrappy at Opera

Rapper Scrappy (Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta) and Bambi at Opera.

TI, Plies, Trae the Truth, Scrappy at Opera

L-R: DJ Holiday, Trae the Truth, Plies at Opear nightclub

TI, Plies, Trae the Truth, Scrappy at Opera

A Decatur Flavor at Opera nightclub.

Photos by Prince Williams/ATLPics.net

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

Sandra who is the mouth breather with the green hair?

• http://youtu.be/COjlQLe2JV0 puppylove finally made the #dirtythirty :koolaid:

Rapper Scrappy (Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta) and a Decatur Flavor at Opera.
    Bambi gets no love :rofl:

• FuturedocDonte

Rapper Scrappy (Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta) and a Decatur Flavor at Opera.
    Bambi gets no love :rofl:
    ----
    You get called a Decatur Flavor when u do chit like flash your PROMISE RING. :huh:

Hoes wanna be wives so bad :facepalm:

• http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=RaIuP6s3kUc felinelurker

Sandra who is the mouth breather with the green hair?

Sugarfoot :rofl:

• hell_on_heels

How old is Tip, again? Dressing like my 15 year old nephew! Bambi looks like a busted a$$ mattress. Plies is so "compact size". Hi Roses

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

I used to love me some Bambi :love:

But she got eau de scrappy on her now. Blech :hurl:

• whitty hutton

hope you have the WORSE anniversary of the resurrection of Jesus EVER.
    --------------------------
    which one of yall ignant asses said this?!? :lol: how you gon wish a bad Easter on somebody?? :hahaha:

@whitty, it wasn't me :lol:

• sassyshe

Bambino got on a cake of foundation and a wig from the Teresa guidice hair line collection :lol:

• Unshakable

@Whitty,

I belee Dubb tole that to MissA. Today was a real humdinger in the garten! :rofl: I bet somewhere Jesus is like this on His throne :facepalm:

@MisU,

You are most welcome babe!! That's the least I can do since you gave me 1 whole chi chi. I'm still mad that me and MissA have to share! :hahaha: Lubs you guhl! :love:

• Unshakable

@Topic,

Bambi hair looked like oodles of noodles if they cook too long in the microwave. It looks half past al dente. :think:

• MissArtist

AND I'm going to have a blessed, happy, and healthy Easter. :nun: :tea: :nite:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Hey Roses. I popped back in to say I took the advice and went to the dollar store and made baskets! Now I won't feel bad. Lol. :hug:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

hope you have the WORSE anniversary of the resurrection of Jesus EVER.
    ————————–
    ---------

• http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=RaIuP6s3kUc felinelurker

Hey, Keya! I had items to make baskets for my kids but...Mr bought them baskets. So, I stuffed the items I bought into the baskets. They'll be winning :biggrin:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@feline I know that's right!! And they will be happy to have them.

• MisUnderstood

@Shake, you don't have to share, I have two :tittays: Jesus wasn't looking over the garden today, Him was busy dying. He probly had Peter in here taking notes to report back to Him & He's happy we were trying to help a sista in need. :nun:

Always leaving but stay in the garden. :eyeroll: Get A life, any life will do

• MisUnderstood

You guys are making me feel bad about the kids neva having had Easter baskets. Gonna make me make them tomorrow. I'll ask the girls if they want them

• MissArtist

@Misunderstood

I work from my computer. What's it to you? BItch, you get a life! And find you somebody else to play with. And to be obsessed with. When have I addressed your stupid azz today besides that one time? Yeah, you bitter and angry. Cuz you are a low level bottom basement social worker living in NY. In NY, living off of what a 40K salary. Trying to talk like you're a psychiatrist. Bitch please. You lonely two time single mammy. You get a man or a life. You self proclaimed bad bodied bish. And fawk you. Address me again and I'm going to ignore your no life having hypocritical ass. Now here's my whole beautiful :buttshake: to kiss. You stupid bitch.

• whitty hutton

:ban:

• MisUnderstood

Finally MisA lets it go. slow :clap: Proud of you. God would be so please.

"Address me again and I’m going to ignore your no life having hypocritical ass."
    *****************
    Please oh please, can you? will you? Pretty please :pray: :eyeroll:

You want me so badly, you want to be me so badly, you can't help but see me, feel me, want me. You can't help it, you don't have it in you. Tuh

whitty hutton says:

:ban:
    ***********
    Nah. I need her around for entertainment.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@misunderstood girl don't feel bad!! If they want them, make them. If not then cool.

• whitty hutton

**grabs factory bullhorn**
    Take that shyt outside yo!! :no:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@misunderstood girl don’t feel bad!! If they want them, make them. If not then cool.
    ********************
    I'll ask them tomorrow & see what they say.

• http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=RaIuP6s3kUc felinelurker

Whoa, whoa, WHOA!

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Hold up. That last one was uncalled for @Artist I know your not talking to me but enough is enough. Fussing on the blog is one thing but your going too far.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

******************
    It's all good. She';s hurting & needs to let it out. Let her do it here. My shoulders are broad enough & am intelligent enough to know it is not my battle but hers. She's not phasing me one tiny bit. :nun:

• MisUnderstood

Come on MisA, let it out sister girl. Me & my bossom are here for you. Let it all out so you can finally let it go.

• MissArtist

@Nakeya
    And too far isn't being ganged up on by the SR OLG (old lady gang). Okay. It's all ishts and giggles until somebody claps back. Whatever. After I've tried to ignore and not address this person all day. Obviously ignoring this person just makes them go ON and ON and ON. :rolleyes:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@misunderstood I know you don't care but some stuff you just don't say. If anyone needs to say something and get it over with cool. But what she is saying now is over the top and ugly.Smh.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@Artist I want peace for everyone. I'm not ganging up on you. Let's just all chill. What are your Easter plans? Do you have kids? If so do they have baskets?

Trying to change the subject so the ban stamp don't have to come out.

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

Why is this still going on? It is way past time fir you to practice what you preached yesterday MissA. Let go and let God.

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

*for

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Oh and someone on here does real cute party stuff for kids. I asked this before but I forgot who does them. So which Rose is it? Lol.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@misunderstood I know you don’t care but some stuff you just don’t say. If anyone needs to say something and get it over with cool. But what she is saying now is over the top and ugly.Smh.
    *****************
    She hasn't said ish that's meaningful. Just because she memorized my entire fonts, wrote them down so one day she can write it out, doesn't make it true. Just proves her obsessive, her loneliness, her hurting, her desperate need & desire to be love, heard & accepted. I'm willing to give her that opportunity to let it all it & finally let go & LET GOD.

• MissArtist

@MOD
    If you want to know why this is still "going on" I suggest you go up and read these posts. :tea: Your guess is as good as mine. :shrugs:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@msunderstood :hug: I hear you. Anyway it's Friday night, any plans?

Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd) says:

**************
    She can't. She's unable to. She speaks it hoping she'll believe it. She believes everything I font is about her because she wants to be the center of anyone's universe, I just happen to be her pick this time. Earlier she said she's not wasting time reading my fonts, yet here she is upset over something she thinks I said about her. She's obsessed with me. & she's a victim.

• MissArtist

@Nakeya
    I'm going to church on Sunday then eating with my family. I went grocery shopping today. I'm cooking. We're eating ham, dressing, green beans, greens, and lemon meringue pie. I am going to get myself some chocolate from Godiva. No, I don't have kids. Your son is adorable. Y'all have a Happy Easter.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@msunderstood :hug: I hear you. Anyway it’s Friday night, any plans?
    **************
    cleaning. My three girls were out with my sister Easter dress shopping today. I took that time to clean their rooms. Chile, if I stepped on one more barette scrunchy or headband :lol: I'm almost done, took a break & decided to come on here

• MisUnderstood

What are you doing on this wonderful friday evening Keya? Does it involve :hump: & :eatme:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@misunderstood I wish that's what I was doing. Maybe after the baby goes to sleep. Lol. The way you feel about your girls room is the way I feel about my son's. I told him I'm throwing any toy I see on the floor in the trash, since he claimed the room was clean. Smh. His clean and my clean are two different things.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@Artist your cooking all that!? Wow. My cooking skills are not like that yet. I'm getting better though. My aunt's are cooking so all that means is it will be a Jamaican food Easter!!! And I'm more than ready.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@Artist thank you (about my son) Have a good Easter. Enjoy.

• MisUnderstood

Have you guys heard about the 147 people that were killed in the University of Kenya? There were 4 gunmen who were killed. I'm trying to find out what caused that. So sad :cry:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@misunderstood I wish that’s what I was doing. Maybe after the baby goes to sleep. Lol. The way you feel about your girls room is the way I feel about my son’s. I told him I’m throwing any toy I see on the floor in the trash, since he claimed the room was clean. Smh. His clean and my clean are two different things.
    ***************
    :lol: all kids think throwing everything under the bed, in the dresser & in the closet is clean. One of my girls just dumps everything in the hamper :lol:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@misunderstood yes!!! And then will get mad when you send them back to get it right. I'm going get with his room tomorrow morning.

• MissArtist

@Nakeya
    A Jamaican Easter sounds so GOODT. I learned to cook a few years ago when I moved AWAY AWAY. Money was tight. I ate better and I felt better. I'm actually really good at it now. I love to cook and never woulda thought it. I bought cookbooks initially. I cooked for Thanksgiving. Now I'm afraid I will be hosting more and more :rolleyes: But I enjoy it.

• whitty hutton

You down wit OLG? Yeah u kno me!
    :lol: Good one missartist! :thumbsup:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

We're doing some kind of dumb potluck for Easter because everyone wants a buffet and "something different." My mother volunteered to make her cornbread, my frango assado, and chicken parmigiana...which means I'll be making all three :lol:

Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd) says:

We’re doing some kind of dumb potluck for Easter because everyone wants a buffet and “something different.” My mother volunteered to make her cornbread, my frango assado, and chicken parmigiana…which means I’ll be making all three :lol:
    ****************
    That what we do every year, a pot luck. Mama saying I'm bringing truly means your cooking huh :lol:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@Artist I've been thinking I need to invest in some cookbooks. I know it's not hard. And when I get it down pack I'm not hosting!!! Lol. That's too much work!! Lol. I'll cook and take it to someone else house. Lol. But Anyway, I can't wait to eat the curry goat and beans and rice.

-------
    That sounds good to me because you get a little of everything. Yum! You don't like it?

• MisUnderstood

That sounds good to me because you get a little of everything. Yum! You don’t like it?
    ******************
    We have Haitian, Jamaican, White, Spanish & Black in our family so we get a good mixture of everything. Except for Chinese but my brother lives over a Chinese store so he can make a quick run to it :lol:

-------
    Omg that sounds so good. I'd have my Tupperware ready!!!! Lol.

• MisUnderstood

Omg that sounds so good. I’d have my Tupperware ready!!!! Lol.
    ********************
    I do. Beans n rice made haitian style jamacian style & spanish style. Oh so good

• MissArtist

@Nakeya
    I seriously got a backache and crick in my neck cooking and cleaning up for Thanksgiving. It was very hard and it took two days. When I mopped that night at 2am before I went to bed, I thought my back was going to give out. LOL. I'm sure ur already good. But, yes, the cookbooks will help a lot. I grew up "eyeballing" but following a recipe makes a huge difference. Food comes out the same way every time.

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

Keya I cook 5 days a week, twice a day, minimum. I don't feel like cooking for 20+ people. I want someone to cook for me! I also need to finish packing and getting ready for our spring break trip and didn't want to add cooking to what I already have to do.

• MisUnderstood

I also need to finish packing and getting ready for our spring break trip and didn’t want to add cooking to what I already have to do.
    ************
    Where are you guys going?

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@Artist and MOD I really would rather not do a Thanksgiving. Too much. Too many people. No thanks. And I want to learn to cook different stuff. The Kids are getting bored with chicken and beef. And @MOD no! No house full before vacation!!! Lol

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

Athens & Rome.

Athens & Rome.
    **********
    Nice

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

We're going to my aunt's house, I wasn't hosting ish :nono: I learned from my maternal grandma how to cook the basics and from my father how to cook more complex things. What really improved my skills is DF and his constantly asking me to recreate meals he likes at restaurants and sending me pics of food that looks good with no recipe and asking "Can you make this?" :smh:

• MissArtist

@Nakeya
    Yeah, I'm not doing Thanksgiving again for a while. It's SO MUCH work. My favorite cookbook is Julia Child's. The food is really rich but it's so good. I learned to make the perfect rice and not to overcook my meat from her.

• DivineMsM

MisUnderstood says:

Have you guys heard about the 147 people that were killed in the University of Kenya? There were 4 gunmen who were killed. I’m trying to find out what caused that. So sad :cry:
    ======
    I believe @man bought the topic up a couple of posts ago. There is an piece on Wahshington Post today.
    btw, :extends hand: :hi: nice to meet you. I am also in NYC with you and User.

@MOD have fun and be safe. I'm sooo jealous!!! :hug:

@artist I'm gonna get on Amazon and get one by her. Thanks

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

Thanks Keya. My focus is on making it through the flight with Dragon3. :pray: for me :lol:

@Divine :hi: how the hell are ya

• MissArtist

@Nakeya
    You'll enjoy it. This one is called Julia's Kitchen Wisdom. But I'm sure all her books are good.

• MisUnderstood

Well night y'all :hugs: have to take 6 girls to hairdresser tomorrow. I'm looking so forward to it :sarcasm: Manana :peace:

• DivineMsM

MisUnderstood says:

@Divine :hi: how the hell are ya
    =====
    Doing well, lol @'hell' on this good Fri. How is it with you? Did your week pick up from your client from hell?

• Chicago Lady

Plies can get it :hump:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

MisU I took my girls today. 4 1/2 hours...get rest, you'll need it to fuel your patience. Good night :bye:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyR09SP9qdA&sns=em Afiya says FOH :chase:

#boycottKillingJesus it's a Bill O'Reilly production :nono: #wecannotsupport :kona:

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

My Friday night plans? - I just ate Wendy's :yahoo: :lol:
    Have fun MomDragon.
    MissA, you sound like me. I have to be in the mood to cook and when I do folks think they should just stop by.
    Keya, you should look up recipes and print them out off line. I like looking up stuff and I usually end up on All Recipes (dot) com. I haven't had anything bad yet.
    Whang, if you're stalking the blob tonight - The Jefferson's are on!! I think it's the old Lionel tho :kona: :rofl:

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

I guess I should go start in washing my hair - again **le sigh** I need to get to the braid shop early tomorrow. It's my first time so I'm praying for a good experience. I might stick with it all summer

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

I'm rewatching last weeks DD4L. Is Diana pregnant? :shocked: that tummy was looking a bit round.

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

I need to go to the gym but I have zero motivation and the whole bed to myself... Once I get up I have to get the kids up and this quiet time is gone. I'm going to wait until they wake up or DF gets home to do anything. I'm lazy.

I hate the way some ppl act towards the ppl at the nail salon. Bish aint got nan job but talmbout Ling Ling act like she dont wanna work today. Bish look at yo ol diabetic gangrene ass foot, dont nobody wanna touch that at 8 something in the morning.

She talmbout but its easter. Well yo foot look like its still dead, matta fack it look like the big dry ass stone they used to seal the tomb. Ol dead & stankin' foot having ass. :mad:

Gravi-Jesus said dont put that on me! You shoulda exfoliated for lent :angry: that aint what ash wednesday meant!

• Blanche Devereaux

@UF paying for that Mani/pedi with an ebt card then got the nerve to act crazy :rolleyes:

Chile its a man in here but its crowded due to ishtar*. The only one free to do his nails was a man. The look on his face is pure disgust :confused: :lol:

*Ishtar is not a typo

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Keya- I'm on Pinterest. You'll find so many family friendly, easy recipes. That's helped me cook souch more. I cook pretty much everyday. Weekday breakfasts are more oatmeal type meals, but I cook dinner pretty much 5-6x a week. Once a week we make homemade sloppy joes. Another quick meal is chicken, pasta, veggies. You can recreate tjst anyway. Chicken noodle soup in the slow cooker, salmon, tilapia dishes. The kids even like this linguine, mussels meal I make. Try pintrest and the library before you invest in cookbooks. Can't tell you hoe many I have k don't use.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyR09SP9qdA&sns=em Afiya says FOH :chase:

Who picked up Plies and threw him off stage? :waiting:

Good info Zoe, them cookbooks ain't nothing but bug collectors :no: And who said they cook like Julia Child's :eek: that ole drunk :nono:

User, be nice :hug: it's Ishtar :yes: :hahaha:

• zeta4lif

LAWD!!! just went and read the comments from last night :nono:

anyhoo Hey Ya'll :drink:

@LOVEZ GOT MY PACKAGE THIS MORNING :cheer: :thankyou: :love:

@MOD :kiss:

@FIYAH u say JEWEL-IA CHILDS was drunk, she didn't really talk like that (I hated her cooking show growing up) :rofl:

• zeta4lif

@UF :buttshake: Hey boo!!

• zeta4lif

@BD (runs and jumps in your chest) :hug:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Zeta-- PLEASE let me know what you think!' :hugs:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U #missyJSays

Who saw Plies get mugged last night?? :rofl: I love him sew much and he was skrait disrepeckdid

• zeta4lif

@Lovez. I WILL. I am going to a ball tonight and will let u know. I love the jasmine scent one!!!! :nun:

• zeta4lif

Lord the blog streets is saying montell Jordan going to be on preachers of ATL, also some black hairdressers. :facepalm:

Gross! :nono: Give me a clean cut man ! Stat! :rules: Management!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U #missyJSays

Z4L say it ain't so.., guess his unsung got his name in the streets again

• Unshakable

@MOD,

I concur with what KeKe said. I am seaux happy for you, and I am going to experience it vicariously through you, mkay? :rofl: That will have to do for now. But in all seriousness, you and Dragon family have a safe flight. Will keep you in my :pray:

@MissA,

Sounds like you will have a lot going on come Easter, which is a good thing. There's nothing like waking up and being surrounded by family. It makes for a good celebration of life, yes?

@MisU,

The fact that you come from a multiracial family makes for some pretty cool experiences, you know? And the fact that you guys are having international cuisine? Errr Maaahh GGGAAWWWDDD!!! Do you know how much food gone be there? :nun: :pizza: :nun: You gone be like Snick Snack after a whole bag of mini size snickers.....which really equates to about 5 king-size snickers. :rofl:

@Divine,

Baby, baby, baby........I seent your font (I will assume you are the OG Divine from back in the day) I bout fell out! It shole is good to see your font again! How have you been? I hope all is well with you and the fam. Whatcha got planned for Easter? You spending it with your s/o? *props hands under chin* :hug:

Seaux in the midst of all the good eating and fellowshipping, let us remember (for those of us who subscribe to said ideology) the true meaning of Easter. That Jesus loved us seaux much that He shed His blood on Cavalry. He was crucified before He was crucified, and yet He never said a mumbling word. He could have come down from that cross at any given time, and yet HE CHOSE to endure. He was bruised for my transgressions and bruised for my iniquities. The chastisement of mah sins were/are upon Him. He went down on Thursday, rested on the seventh day, and on Sunday morning, He got up with all power in His hands!

When you find yourself being crucified, remember this:

When Jesus got up, salvation got up!
    When Jesus got up, redemption got up!
    When Jesus got up, hope got up!
    When Jesus got up, perseverance got up!
    When Jesus got up, love got up!
    When Jesus got up, life eternally got up!

And because Jesus got up, I know that whenever life crucifies me and knocks me down, I, through Jesus, can get back up! If I die, I know that on that great getting up morning, I will get up! Thank you Jesus for dying the death I should have died. For this, I give you praise.

:nun: :kneel: (Really says, "Praise Jesus!")

Love you Rose Garten

Unshakable

• zeta4lif

:newpost:

So i took the ferry again today. Chile these asian ppl had they kids running all over like a herd of feral cats. All on the top deck where kids not even allowed. Halfway across the east river they realize one was missing. 6 years old.