Tia Mowry covers SHEEN magazine

As legendary soul singer Chaka Khan would say, Tia Mowry-Hardrict is every woman. Or, better put, Tia Mowry-Hardrict is what every woman aspires to be.

Tia Mowry covers SHEEN magazine

Tia graces the cover of SHEEN magazine's May/June 2015 Season of Love issue.

A working mom, the 36-year-old actress juggles a very demanding career with the duties of being a mother to her busy 3-year-old son Cree Taylor Hardrict.

Tia Mowry covers SHEEN magazine

Tia has dated the same man since high school: actor Cory Hardrict. The couple tied the knot 7 years ago.

Despite all her achievements, establishing a healthy, stable environment (and making sure Cory was THE ONE) before bringing her son into the world is her biggest accomplishment. 15 years of hard work, love, and patience has paid off for Tia and Cory.

From a press release:

WHAT IS LOVE DEFINED?Beloved actress TIA MOWRY is the epitome of Every Woman on the COVER as she discusses the balancing act of being a wife, mom, twin sister and businesswoman in our May/June 2015 edition of SHEEN MAGAZINE, Season of Love issue.

Veteran actress, Tia Mowry is a superb example of showing what love is all about. In spite of a demanding career, this Hollywood beauty still manages to keep the fire in her marriage sizzling hot. Tia says, ?We go out at least once a week to an amazing restaurant and we dress up for each other as if it?s our first date.? Whether it?s relationship, business or parenting advice, Tia spills it all exclusively for SHEEN MAGAZINE.

SHEEN MAGAZINE’s May/June Issue Season of Love lands on stands April 29, 2015

• Did Tia Mowry Out Queen Latifah On Wendy Williams’ Show?
  • Tia Mowry is writing a book on motherhood
  • Oscar Winning Actress Wants Tia Mowry Banned
  • Celebs Out & About: Tamar Braxton, Tia Mowry

She's so pretty.... :yes:

• Simple person

she is a very lovely young lady

• kamadiva

I like her and her sis....

• iWasteTime

:grill:

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

She has a cooking show out now on the food network or something too..

---------------

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

SMH. Not a bit of azz on her. This must cater to a yt audience.

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

Phrozen1der says:

@WUT :blink: Hell naw, might have a flashback and then I’d have to bury her remains in Yellowstne… :coffee:
      ----------------------
      :rofl: Flashback of what zackly :rofl:

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

Tia is too pretty for that cover to look like that :facepalm: Why is the make up so heavy :huh: She is a natural beauty and they airbrushed da hell outta her :no:

@WUT IDK When I snored, ignored a phone call, came first..who knows?! :shrug:

• Just Looking

:waves: @ Simple - Took your advice last week. :yes: I was extra nice to my husband. He doesn't know, what happened. :smile:

• love_22_nina

I don't like her I used to but she is clearly not the person she portrays herself to be.

Hater.. :coffee:

• http://youtu.be/bQaBEm_mh5U I AM MisTaken I don’t get tired :huh: of being PETTY :)

@PHRO :lol:
      @MAN you get my email :waiting:

Comment #11 :hi: Heeey Keke girl

@Petty :lol:

For some reason not feeling this photo :thinking: I love these twins :love:

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

I watched the reality show she and Tamera had and found their dynamic very interesting :yes:

• whitty hutton

What is "Sheen" magazine?? I've never seen or heard of it.

• Just Looking

That dress with those sleeves are everything :yes: Where is Harlem and OTB.

Yes Hunti :nun: :love:

:dead: @Phro :hahaha: pretty much

• kamadiva

@Taken - Comment #11 :hi: Heeey Keke girl

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:ROFL:

• Just Looking

--------------
      You have a way with words.

@MoD
      That show is when I stopped "liking" her. She's very jealous of her sister and tries to lightweight bully her.

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

Take Take did u hear Ryan at the game talking about GOT EEM :rofl:

@ Jenie why didn't yall take JD a cup of oxygen he was about to pass out during the Halftime Show :ghost:

• Miany

I didnt watch the show... so spill tea bout the dynamic :tea: :waiting:

• Phrozen1der

I watched it too, its no different than any non-famous set of siblings..I like Mary Mary for that same reason too... :yes:

• Just Looking

whitty hutton says:

@MoD
      That show is when I stopped “liking” her. She’s very jealous of her sister and tries to lightweight bully her.
      =================
      Ding Ding Ding... You said it Whitty. MOD beating around the bush.

Then if we talking about her..He husband was looking puffy, not the same. NOPE. Never thought he was a real looker.

• Miany

whitty hutton says:

@MoD
      ^^ :shocked: wow really...but what is she jealous of? It seems to me they are equally successful... :thinking: then again it could be that only one is winning and I just donet know the diff...

• Phrozen1der

I wouldn't call her jealous at all, I'd say that she's a little possessive with her twin and hates to share her ith ANYONE....Common twin shyt.. :shrug:

The lady that sits across from me now :no: She talks to herself apparently to get you to speak to her. BISH WHY? :stop: FOH. I didn’t like you when you sat down the block and I don’t like you now that you sit across from me. I mean are not at odds cause everybody think I like them here. Well except one chick :grin: SHE DESERVE. But she oldish, pank toe, corny, lame, whining, thinks stuff like Mariah Carey is new school ….why do you have to try to speak to me?? :wails: She is over here mumbling again about how she can’t figure something out on a spreadsheet like I am about to interject. :wtf: I can’t see you. There is a manmade wall between us hoe. STOP TALKING TO ME. Then want to stand up and say I know you probably are wondering what is she talking about. I was like no I wasn’t I have on earphones. :eek: Music wasn’t even on or in my ears.

SugarFoot says:

Take Take did u hear Ryan at the game talking about GOT EEM :rofl:
      @ Jenie why didn’t yall take JD a cup of oxygen he was about to pass out during the Halftime Show :ghost:
      Chile I turned from that shyt soon as Luda came stepping out :nono: I am not here for Luda :tea: then his azz all down there with Dominique :rolleyes: Chile he was fawking up my groove.... :tea: I wasn't trying to see or hear him

#messy

• Just Looking

:love: Mary Mary Erica hates on Tina. Hopes my sister don't feel that way.

Phrozen1der says:

I wouldn’t call her jealous at all, I’d say that she’s a little possessive with her twin and hates to share her ith ANYONE….Common twin shyt.. :shrug:
      If you are referring to that show ... wasn't shyt negative bout that there showw :tea: they both seem pretty humble.... Love those ladies :yes:

Oh yeah Phro I agree with your comment too :thumbsup: right on !

@Jenie I'm with you.. :thumbsup:

I need a clear cut definition of what it means to hate, in both cases I see sister's who want to have solo lives AND are still supportive of their siblings..where is the hate??? :blink:

Take Take did u hear Ryan at the game talking about GOT EEM
      --------------------
      i am actually a proud Lakers fan :yahoo: since the 80s baby!! i know they not doing well but I had to say that. I go hard for my Falcons and as a backup for anything I go with the home team so I been cheering for the Hawks but haven't caught a game.
      But that GOT EEEMMMM that is my thing now. I must've watched that video for no reason 6 times yesterday CRINE. Let me send it to my husband. He be slow to stuff... then want to overuse it all late like FLEEK... Let me get him on time for once :typing:

• http://pinkcottonent.com JerseyMom

Good job.

• kamadiva

I watched a few episodes, when Tia was pregs with her son and the other acted like she was jealous cos Tia was on The Game and pregnant and she was just settling into being engaged and her hubby to be was acting like he didn't even want to be with her....

• Just Looking

Thinks folks can have the save change in their pocket and bank, and the other person, sibling, family, or friend. Could be lightweight hating.

It happens to the best.

I was raised to neveh be jellish of a person, you dont know what person did to get it or keep it. Grandma Said :whistle:

@PHRO you ready to talk about Mary Mary? :waiting: What do you think about Tina going back to Mitchell? You first :lol:

• Just Looking

:chase: Jenie - My opinion matter :winky: :smile:

• Phrozen1der

@Just Agreed, which is likely why I don't see it honestly..... I think that Tamera wanted to get back into acting, and she wanted a family and she ADMIRED her sister's growth wouldn't call jealous.... But then again, I'm a dude most shyt dealing with pointless emotion goes over my head :lol:

I watched a few episodes, when Tia was pregs with her son and the other acted like she was jealous cos Tia was on The Game and pregnant and she was just settling into being engaged and her hubby to be was acting like he didn’t even want to be with her….
      :stop: WAYMENT I thought all this time that the "blacker one" forgive me for that description but it works for what I am about to say was the one who starred on The Game. The one married to ole boy with the bell pepper nose. i thought that the other more whitebread twin as married to the guy from Fox and is no pregnant and on the The Real

• Phrozen1der

@Petty She's not going back, she cleared that up in the post show where they watch it live. She said they edited it to make it appear that way. She said she's at peace with him, but wants no business dealings with him..

• whitty hutton

Chile cheez! EYE said what EYE said. :shrugs: yeen gotta agree.

• Phrozen1der

@Petty That comparison :rofl: but that's correct...

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

Phrozen1der says:

@WUT IDK When I snored, ignored a phone call, came first..who knows?! :shrug:
      ---------
      Oh I thought you meant you had a shaving accident with a woman and it would throw you into something to have another one do it :rofl:

Phrozen1der says:

@Jenie I’m with you.. :thumbsup:
      I need a clear cut definition of what it means to hate, in both cases I see sister’s who want to have solo lives AND are still supportive of their siblings..where is the hate???
      _______

the word hate is used for everything :lol: hell now factual shyt be hate ... :lol:

Just Looking says:

:chase: Jenie – My opinion matter :winky: :smile:
      April 24, 2015 at 3:27 pm

:yahoo: :happy: it sure do :yes:

• kamadiva

You right Taken...I think!!!

The one up top was on The Game and married to the Nose! and Yes...the other one is married to Fox and on The Real.

• Unshakable

@TakeTake,

The spryte twin had a miscarriage. The one on the real?

kamadiva says:

eh there is always a little envy between siblings... it's not that deep for them ... a little sibling rivalry ... :shrugs: normal

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

I don't think they hated on each other. :thinking: I think the show was a smart move, it showcased how different they are. As twins who built a career on starring in things together it was hard for them to establish separate careers and the show probably helped. Tia is very clearly the more Type A, straightforward sister and that can come off as harsh. Tamera is ambitious as well but has a gentler spirit. No shade, it really was interesting. I wasn't a Sister Sister fan but the reality show was good.

• whitty hutton

I think the Tina/Erica dynamic is way more intense than Tia/Tamera. Tina ONLY cares about Tina's wants. I do think she is the much better singer/performer but I think she has the worse attitude of the two.

Erica is dumb for letting Walrus steer her away from her bread n butter with them walk ass circa 1967 sounding songs.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLcvNH5zA_I #missyJSays

================

I wouldn't say that cause her and Tamera aren't even that close. Your TWIN had an intervention that y'alls mama was at and you had no idea for years it even happened.... What's there to be possessive of?

• kamadiva

UnShake - she not preggo no more??? Thought she was about to give birth! Ahhh Man...that's sad...if true!

• Phrozen1der

@WUT Nah, IONT trust nobody with sharp objects anywhere near my man parts.. :nono:

@Jenie I thought so, cause I'm like I've seen some hater siblings relationships and neither of these joints are it.. :lol:

Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek says:

I don’t think they hated on each other. :thinking: I think the show was a smart move, it showcased how different they are. As twins who built a career on starring in things together it was hard for them to establish separate careers and the show probably helped. Tia is very clearly the more Type A, straightforward sister and that can come off as harsh. Tamera is ambitious as well but has a gentler spirit. No shade, it really was interesting. I wasn’t a Sister Sister fan but the reality show was good.

and positive :yes:

@Petty She’s not going back, she cleared that up in the post show where they watch it live. She said they edited it to make it appear that way. She said she’s at peace with him, but wants no business dealings with him.
      ____________________________
      First you know I am Mistaken right? :blink: i mean i am petty at times... but in case that fonter shows up I don't want no problems. That's why I put Taken in my name :phew:
      Ok my DVR cuts off like mid preview for the next thing or episode all the time for most WE Shows... and other channels. I think because it runs into the next hour. I figured they did that for drama because he sued her sis and despite all of the craziness I didn't think she would do that. Overall I think Tina was a little in an out and demanding over the years and Tina was the "good sister" or played the role. I think Warren got in that head and was like "whip: you can be a star Anna Mae Gospel and now she is feeling herself. but she doesn't like to get the backlash of being alone....Tina is usually the bad guy and now the roles have switched a bit. I like Tina more now. And honestly her voice :bow: Her song was beautiful. i mean to look to see if it was on Spotifly

• Phrozen1der

@Whitty I HATE to compare themn, but I watched last night and Tina does BLOW a little bit better than Erica. And I actually just watched an interview on Youtube where she apologized for being so mean irnically.. :lol:

@MOD Agreed

@Missy :lol:

Phrozen1der says:

@Jenie I thought so, cause I’m like I’ve seen some hater siblings relationships and neither of these joints are it.. :lol:

Ok !!! Ain't it at all .... :no: no where near ... those little jabs the twins did was as bout as deep as hate could get for those two... says a lot :yes: them two was raised right .... parents did a good job with them ... considering what they could have been exposed too :clap:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

========
      Have you heard her new song "I Luh God"?

@Mistaken Yeah, I added both her songs to my gym playlist last night :lol:

I agree that Warren got her thinking that she should go solo, I like her voice but in comparison she's a softer voice and Tina BLOWS!!

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

Tia & Tamera are no Keshia & Neffe, Kyle & Kim, or Kim & Rob :no: :lol:

• Phrozen1der

@MOD EXACTLY!!!!!! :yes: Now THOSE relationships are ALL volatile...

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

jeniefrumdabloc says:

SugarFoot says:

Take Take did u hear Ryan at the game talking about GOT EEM
      Chile I turned from that shyt soon as Luda came stepping out I am not here for Luda then his azz all down there with Dominique Chile he was fawking up my groove…. I wasn’t trying to see or hear him
      It was weak too :facepalm:

So what was the Twin intervention for and for which twin? The black one or the white one :oops: I am getting confused now. Tia the black one with the bell pepper nosed dude on the black show right? Tamara the one who used to wear he hair more curly and married the white man on Fox… and ..that’s it.. She have one? She was on narcotic? Meth?

SugarFoot says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      SugarFoot says:
      Take Take did u hear Ryan at the game talking about GOT EEM
      It was weak too

I bet it was :rofl: I ain't checking for that fool no mo :nono:

• Phrozen1der

I think one partied too much, and was slightly depressed or something... @Mistaken

And it was Tamara...

I can never tell the twins apart :shrugs: all I know is one has mole :lol: sn; I actually watched one of them twins little sitcom show ... it was good :yes: the one where she is the step mom or something...

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

The White one Taken. She was going through some things, depressed and drinking and partying a lot...she was a virgin on the verge of some issues.

@Mistaken Yeah, I added both her songs to my gym playlist last night :lol:
      What were the names of the songs? Destiny and....
      Yea to me Tina is a more real person because she has not been perfect.... and she finally saw how angry and mean she was at times and she is trying to do better. She admits she still is a work in progress but I respect people who say hey I messed up. And she has a great testimony. Now that Teddy :nono: i still don't trust him but he better watch out cause Tiny got her swag on a jillion and she got a nice walk... been losing weight. Shoot. Tina used to being the smaller prettier sister...Ok... play wit it

• Phrozen1der

@Jenie I stumbled upon "Instant Mom" like a couple nights ago too.. :lol: I wish her well, but I can't watch that...

Butter
      Yes i heard I Luh God. I'm talmbout those first coupla singles she put out. Those songs sounded ol' timey as fukk TO ME.

Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek says:

The White one Taken. She was going through some things, depressed and drinking and partying a lot…she was a virgin on the verge of some issues.

Oh.... she needed that cherry popped :tea: understandable

• Phrozen1der

@Mistaken "Don't Waste your Time" is the other one..

Phrozen1der says:

@Jenie I stumbled upon “Instant Mom” like a couple nights ago too.. :lol: I wish her well, but I can’t watch that…

Yep that's the name of it :yes: yeah that's a girly show Phro :lol:

@Jenie :rofl:

thanks MOD and Phro I figured it was her :oops: She seems more fragile. But sweet. Really sweet.

• sassyshe

So finally came out of this pointless training and now I have to do a cheat manual for my office cause none of these folks understood what was taught

• Miany

wtf she gotta call it :nono: 'i luh god' i wont listen just off the strength a dat tacky azz title
      bissh dis GOD we talking bout.... surely he deserves the 'ove' LOVE GOD...not LUH God...smh een gospel done gone HOOOOD

• Phrozen1der

@Jenie Yeah, I was like this kid/family/single woman shyt.... I'ma watch this one, and never watch again.. :lol:

• whitty hutton

I thought Instant Mom was :lame: turned the channel after a coupla minutes.

Phrozen1der says:

@Jenie Yeah, I was like this kid/family/single woman shyt…. I’ma watch this one, and never watch again.

yeah that show not for you bro :hahaha: I actually liked it though ... would I watch it all the time ... probably not ... thought it was cute though ... I would definitely allow Lil J to watch it ... safe tv :lol:

• whitty hutton

Tina ain't really changed her attitude imo. She's frontin tryna be better but as soon as that nigga piss her off or they're out of this new honeymoon phase, she'll go back to the same ol nasty Tina.

@Whitty :rofl:

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

Dragon10 watches Instant Mom on occasion. Not my type of show. I like disturbing tv. Horror, history, violence, drama, intrigue, a sprinkling of ratchet...

@WHITTY I be trying to give folks chances you just evil :kona; :rofl:

@MOD And doin it.. :lol:

Bye everyone :waves:

@Miany
      That I Luh God song comes off like she's trying too hard to be "in" like some of the younger gospel artists. She don't talk or carry herself like she goes around saying it like that. It's clear a young person wrote and produced the track. Is the guy rapping on it the writer/producer?

@Miany
      That I Luh God song comes off like she’s trying too hard to be “in” like some of the younger gospel artists. She don’t talk or carry herself like she goes around saying it like that. It’s clear a young person wrote and produced the track. Is the guy rapping on it the writer/producer?
      i agree

• whitty hutton

Sorry...but yall don't disagree, do you? The way she demanded a different room cuz she was "invited" on the cruise... :rolleyes:

That's one of the few times I agreed with warren...A frickin cruise ship performance?? Like they Peaches n Herb or some shyt like that!

:waves: jeni!!

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

Waste, I saw the pic of Jay and Purple Leaf and saw how much of her "big girl" features started coming in :heart:

This migraine wont let me be great today :crying:

I can't tell the twins apart either.

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

Which one (Mary Mary) sings the church trap song I Luh God sounding like Rasheeda :rofl:

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

church trap song
      ____
      Anyone remember when they redid Beez in da Tarp into a church hymnal :no:

Erica is the singer of I Luh God @sugah

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

----
      Erica

"big girl” features
      -------------
      #ignant :hahaha:

• Just Looking

Tia Mowry-Hardrict is the one married to the African American..who was rumored to smash aht young girl, who was in the spelling be. WHOM I declare is just fast, and MY sister said she but putting on risque photos on IG. YEAP

• Just Looking

@Phro and Taken - Did you see the episode she was thrus whilst sanging and cut the devil coming out?

What you think about Gopty Goo the Stylist?

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

I haven't watched Mary Mary since season 1. Their attitudes were turning me off from them. Did their sister ever get married?

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

Is Erica the one with the cheating husband :shrug:

I dont watch the show :kona:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

:newpost:

• Just Looking

@Sugar - No that was Tina.. She said she cussing, fussing, stabbing, dranking, shooting up cars over Teddy. :kona:

Read 1 of the mainy womenS it was close family acquaintance. Thinks he probably met some of those fast women on the set of the Tonight Show.

Tina tore he vintage car up so bad, he just had the junk man come get it. :shotsfired:

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

:dead: If u have to do all that just leave