Wendy Williams

Talk Diva Wendy Williams continued her negative assessment of reality TV personality Bruce Jenner. The 65-year-old former Olympian discussed his gender confusion in a sit-down interview with Diane Sawyer that aired on ABC on Friday.

Wendy, who watched a DVD copy of the show on Sunday with her son, said she cried throughout the 2-hour interview. She commended Jenner for living in his own truth, but Wendy criticized Jenner’s motives for doing the show.

“The thing about Bruce is, it’s all so deceptive because he really is a fame hungry person like the rest of the family.”

Watch the video below.

I have to agree with her on this … dude is sick :nono: the whole thing is just sad …. it just makes you really appreciate the family that you were raised in even more….. I couldn’t imagine being known as a member of this family :no:

Morning Sandra :waves:

These folks will do damn near anything for fame …. I believe it’s an addiction … sick twisted addiction at that too :no:

_________

Slow news day? Cause these two things dont even go together.

• SunnyPA

He’s a part of the Kardashian Klan … that says it all.

• Yetunde

I have to say that I totally agree with her. He is fame hungry, he is so loving the attention right now.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

My OTBayBay :hug: :kiss:

• SummerBaby

:shrug:

• iWasteTime

Nefi!
    :hug:

also

I hate User’s Gravi!

• Just Looking

Just Looking says:

WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill: says:
    I posted to show you how they are originated.
    ———–
    @WUT – You are correct.
    True depending where you from, MOST, not to say every one of our ancestors were brought over on a ship from somewhere. That would be a SLAVE SHIPS, and most ships were named after the owner.
    Most were forced to leave those names at the dock, then were forced to take the owners name. But were called, buck and wench often. Those names they left at DOCKSIDE were not.
    Lisa, Maria, Rachel, Stephanie, James, Herbert, or Tony :shrug:

• WhoDat

@OTBizzle…your screen handle…the very first name has been deemed as possibly being ghetto hun :tea:

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

@Whitty I didn’t not nor ever will call you dumb for your opinion okay. I am just as passionate as you are about my opinion good bad or indifferent. We all have a right to state what’s on our mind here. So Imma kill this issue cuz I need to laugh and I hate ruining the mood of the one who keeps me in stitches. Cool?

My OTBayBay

..We could smoke one first if you tryna get lit
    My weed on ten, come take a hit :smoke:
    Cause we on girl, we onnn :love:

Girl let me put you on with something real
    Wanna show you how it feels, to rock with something trill! :grill:
    So come join me in this room girl it’s timeee
    I know what you like baby, let me get you rightttt

Oh na na na :kiss:

Say baby, stop messing with those boys.. get you a lady
    Keep it 100 grand, don’t try to play me.

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

• MissHarlem

OTB :kiss: :hug: :hunch:

• WhoDat

@Whitty for when you get here. I for one don’t want you to think I am on a bandwagon. But what you SAID was HURTFUL whether you MEANT it that way or not. THE IRONY of that is: You went ON AND ON about the interpretation of what the Baltimore mayor said…and how her words were misunderstood. And then turned RIGHT AROUND and SAID to @User You were sorry if your use of “those” types are names were offensive, because that was NOT YOUR INTENT. Interpretation. Do you see how oxymoronic that is???

Also, you don’t know WHAT folks names are, what their kids names are, and so EVERYONE took offense. You said those names were ghetto. Folks took that to MEAN (interpretation again) that they are ghetto for perhaps NAMING their kid an –avious, -arius, or an –isha. Or if SOMEBODY here is named one of those names…their parents are perhaps ghetto too.

• Just Looking

:waves: @ Edgy and SunnyPA – Love the name Sunny… Jenie :hug:

makes me think of Bobby Hebb – Sunny :whistle:

On TOPIC – Look that man had the balls the size of Mount Rushmore, whatever his decision was to come out with this decision, my hat off to him. Sometimes you just need to keep your dress wearing self, twirling in the mirror at home, behind closed doors.

• sassyshe

I stopped watching Wendy when she tried to capitalize off poor Whitney’s death and had selective amnesia when it comes to some people. However I agree 100% with her on this one. Yes Bruce is to be commended cause if this is his truth then good for him for making it be known. However I really do believe that Bruce is looking for a way to have his own special spotlight

• http://youtu.be/bQaBEm_mh5U I AM MisTaken I don’t get tired :huh: of being PETTY :)

well if there are websites then u know it must be real. :) websites
    Web. Sites.
    Websites :rofl:
    Playoffs??? We’re talking about the PLAYOFFS??????? :rofl: :ghost: WHEW CHILE.
    Listen I left the other part of my LHHATL downstairs… but I can tell by all the petty being thrown around me that my services are needed elsewhere. *cracks knuckles* Where shall I begin? :lol:

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

My opinion. People keep talking about what gender he sees himself as and what he feels he is…ok…gender is not a feeling or an issue of appearance. It’s biology, plain and simple. Born with a penis, testicles, and prostate, MAN. Born with a vagina, ovaries, and a uterus, WOMAN. Born with a combo pack, hermaphrodite.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

I wonder if Bruce deep conditions weekly or if he has all the groceries in his head. His hair is IT :nun:

There. I found something nice to say :phew:

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

Wendell just mad that another tranny is getting more shine than her. Just like she was mad at Whitney cuz another basehead was getting more shine than her.

:hater: she so adult jelly :eyeroll:

• WhoDat

I would NEVER call you dumb either. I don’t think anyone is mad at the difference of opinion. Just the OVERALL CONNOTATION of what was said. Yes there are WHOLE entire webpages dedicated to “ghetto” names. There are also whole entire webpages that I found upon doing my homework…of what a damn FLAKE the Baltimore mayor is way before now. A difference of opinion. The outlook on the mayor has nothing to DO with PERSONALLY offending anyone tho.

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

And you no I dont give a single, solitary fuck. @Dubb. :hahaha: :hug: I use Oxford commas for God’s sake. :shrug: A bish can miss me.

Let me go read so I can see who else I can stop following..

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

Just Looking says:

Just Looking says:

WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill: says:
    I posted to show you how they are originated.
    ———–
    @WUT – You are correct.
    Lisa, Maria, Rachel, Stephanie, James, Herbert, or Tony :shrug:
    ———————-
    :yes: I feel its a full circle thing. We were denied the use of our unique names that they couldn’t pronounce or didn’t care to so they called us something simple because they considered us a simple being not quite human slightly below cattle. But to buck the system and say Imma be unique and build character based on whats not popular is inspiring to me even if they don’t realize that is what they are doing. Most parents do know that unique names in THIS society can be met with opposition. I applaud the courage to say my name is unique and I a may have to fight harder to get to where I want to be but once I am there bet money the next Taquanda resume that hits MY desk will be considered just like anyone elses. That’s a beautiful thing to me.

Hey Time!! :hug:

Baby bend ova….. baby bend ova :whistle: let me see ya do da yoga … I’m my own private dancerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :headphones:

Cooking! :crying!:

B! :hug:

Wutwut! Fren. :cry: Omgawd Hey yall Hey :wave:

I pretty much agree with all the points people have made about Brue above. I think folks have been whispering about his stuff for so long he did deserve to say it on his own terms. Without Kris trying to capitalize on it and act like she was folks commenting on a blog yelling FIRST :yahoo:
    But at the same time while he is addressing his long time needs/desires/wants who is guiding his daughter who is clearly trying to go 0-100 real quick in the Land of Thotlandia? I mean Kris too busy try to jump jump jum on the dack #KHIA along with the rest of the sisters and make money that no one cares. And Rob… he trying to not become FAT BASTURD off Austin Powers (Shout out to Dub) so he can’t help NOBODY. The Jenner kids seems almost sane but shoot it looks to me like they were kept away for the most part. I know Kylie will be 18 soon enough but fact is she was/is underage and no one was really being a parent. He and Kris dropped the ball. Funny :thinking: she wasn’t raised by a black single mother… but has no education and is dressing cheaply and chasing around a rapper with a kid… TUH.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Bey Babe :kiss:

Dubb :happy: :kiss:

• WhoDat

@OTB I know the hell you DONT. Which is why I said IT :rofl: I caint breeve. :crying1:

Keywords for the day:
    Connotation
    Comprehension
    Interpretation
    Contradictory
    Out of context
    G-H-E-T-T-OH.

@dub
    Yall clown every frickin thing in this here garden! Just cuz the person doesn’t say they’re offended doesn’t mean it wasn’t offensive. Nothing is off limits…aint that the consensus or does that change depending on who’s doing the offending?

A LOT of shyt gets said here that I find PERSONALLY hurtful and offensive but I don’t always say something cuz I kno and accept that all of us are different so I can’t have my feelings on my sleeve thinking/believing/hoping that one of yall ain’t gon say some shyt that cuts deep. That’s muhfukkin life man…and this is a blog on the www. We ain’t gon never agree or not offend all the damn time.

:huh: chile … welp :kona:

• Just Looking

@WHUT – :yes: That’s a beautiful thing to me.
    :yes:

sister Jehan, Brothers Keone and Sundiatia

Mama English major (she stay correcting me to this very day)
    Daddy Chemical Science, African studies

#calls my ghetto mama

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

WhoDat says:

—————-
    :yes: Like I said my son is an arius. He has never known what a ghetto lifestyle is nor had my mother ever had me living like that. And even if she had, I still stand by the strength to be unique and status quo for the sake of easy. Not saying people choose common names all the time cuz its easy and their kids will fair better. Im just saying respect the choice, its part of who we are, who we were that they took away.

• Just Looking

#mesy

I use Oxford commas for God’s sake. :shrug: A bish can miss me.
    ———-
    :fistbump: myyyyy nigga

Now this is something I do buck at with my boss. Put the comma! 11 years we still going at it bout this comma and “many millions” vs “several million”.

Its several :rules: nobody says many millions!!!!! Dont get me riled up in my work clothes please.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

ghetto- a section of a city, especially a thickly populated slum area, inhabited predominantly by members of an ethnic or other minority group, often as a result of social or economic restrictions, pressures, or hardships.

Is ghetto such a bad thing?

• Anna

sassyshe says:

~~~~~~~~
    Over 17 million ppl watched the special. He has his spotlight. Rob will crack soon, write his tell all, and that will be the last of all of them.

@dub
    *starts yelling with my nose blurred wide open in yo grand daddy voice* WELL THEN THEY NEED TO SPEAK ON UP THEN IF THEY O-FENDED :blink: SCARED MONET DON’T MAKE MONEY!!!! REP YOUR SET OR ELSE GET DEALT WITH MF :eek: :hahaha:

• whitty hutton

I ain’t on the twitter, gram, faybook (shout out to carrington!) or none of that stuff so u ain’t gotta u follow me @otb.

And for the record, I don’t think Nefertiti is ghetto. :rolleyes:

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

Just Looking says:

@WHUT – :yes: That’s a beautiful thing to me.
    :yes:

sister Jehan, Brothers Keone and Sundiatia

Mama English major (she stay correcting me to this very day)
    Daddy Chemical Science, African studies

#calls my ghetto mama
    ————–
    :claps: love each of those… Okay the ONLIEST ONE I CAN’T FUK WITH.. :smack: YALL HEARD IT…THE TWINZ.. Lemonjello orangejello…Their moms loved JELLO :rofl: BUT I respect her choice :hahaha:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Girl let me put you on with something real
    Wanna show you how it feels, to rock with something trill! ?
    So come join me in this room girl it’s timeee
    I know what you like baby, let me get you rightttt
    Oh na na na

*******

:heart: Always putting me on to some thing new :love:

• WhoDat

I have always been a Bruce Jenner fan and I will continue to be a Belinda fan when he finishes turning into “her”. I think Kris had threatened to take this public and he wanted to do it before she beat him to the punch and capitalize off of it. Afterall, she was the wife he was with when his azz had them C cups back in 1991.

Who be getting hurt on the blog? :popcorn:

Much idiots Man done called me & adult jellies he done threw at my head. Tuh!

• Just Looking

@Edgy – Attended 100’s black movement meetings by age 7. We were forced to read all things slavery. :yes: Was mad then, but priceless knowledge now.

• whitty hutton

*starts yelling with my nose blurred wide open in yo grand daddy voice* WELL THEN THEY NEED TO SPEAK ON UP THEN IF THEY O-FENDED  SCARED MONET DON’T MAKE MONEY!!!! REP YOUR SET OR ELSE GET DEALT WITH MF
    —————-
    :hahaha: true…true

• MystyBlu

Not to jump on the bandwagon but the name issue is ridiculous. I hate a very yt sounding first and last name and have been called for many an interview based on my skill set just for the person to see my light brown sugar a$$ and damn near fall over in shock. I’d much rather have my resume overlooked than waste my time, gas, and energy for folks that don’t care to hire me because of race. Racists will be who and what they are regardless of what I choose to name my future children. Really short-sighted to make assumptions on character based off a name that was chosen for you. By all means shun “ghetto” names and turn around and watch “ratchet” TV because THAT makes sense :(

• Just Looking

@User – That dude done called me a handicap and retard several times. :cry:

Whewwww, I was some kinda mad. But since then I’ve sent him several butt shots.

:kona:

@Dub oh I said when Kris saw them B cups she was like :yahoo: HA!!!!! GOT EEEEEMMMMMMM We gone be millionaires :cell: hello I would like to order the big body benz… my new future husband is going to buy it :evil: :typing: I was still staring at the titties thooooooooo

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

Buttercup says:

Is ghetto such a bad thing?
    ————-
    :no: it isn’t the perception is that everybody in this condition is rachet because that’s all the media shows. They show the rachet Tarnisha twirling with purple hair and green booty shawts but don’t show the Tarnisha that’s a lawyer for a major law firm who stepped out that same ghetto…

• iWasteTime

Jenie!
    That is my jam :buttshake:
    I have the biggest crush on Jidenna! Everythang I love in a black man and he got red hair :heart:

^^^^^^^^^^
    Ummm NO. Me and @Wut was just in here going head to head on I forget what but somebody was a hoe and I didnt like it.

Me and OTB didnt see eye to eye on Ray Rice. In fact NOBODY liked my opinion on Ray Rice that day and everyone let my azz KNOW it.

You obviously been around here long enough to know YEARS ago my sign in was kwallace577. So I take it you have been PRESENT for such instances.

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

I’ve ALWAYS shocked people because they call me expecting a man :shrug: It may or may not be the same for my girls…probably will :lol:

• MystyBlu

I *have* a very white sounding name :facepalm:

• Unshakable

@User,

Anna posted in numma 38 and said “over 17 million.” Instead of saying it like that, it could also be written as “many millions.”

See how great my comprehension ill? And I wasn’t eem rogue about it. :rofl: (I’m just joshin with you babe :hug: )

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

Okay Imma go to lernch and come beck and complain how horny I am and have errbody roll deyz eyez et meh :rofl:

I went to school with a Sundiata when I tell u that boy was fiiiiiine :phew: good lawd.

Smart too! Lawd. Thats why i had to :hump: his ratchet friend cuz Soon (his nickname) intimidated me. He was too good for me, a mere mortal. :(

• Unshakable

@MOD,

Why would they expect a man? Do you have a unisex name or a name that is commonly associated with a male? :think:

@User,

I used to have some of those in high school. Couldn’t tell me nothin! :hahaha:

Noooooo Shakey!!!! :chase:

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

My name is Ryan so yeah, people expect a male :lol:

@user
    Hurt, offended, mad, etc…it’s all feelings folks express in the garden. One don’t take precedence over the other imb.

@MOD,
    :blink: I think that would be the common consensus :rofl:
    :hugs: Her name is Jake… and she works at State Farm

• MystyBlu

On topic, Kris knew what she was getting into with Bruce and I believe she played the role of the understanding confidante to get him. He’s entititled to live his life however he pleases and tell his story on his terms. I believe the Kards were the ones who leaked the story last year when he went for the Adam’s apple shave. He appeared to be transitioning in secret until that came out so I have no doubt Kris was tryna capitalize off him and he came out to set the record straight. It is what it is. I didn’t watch but I get why he did it. :shrug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

I *have* a very white sounding name :facepalm:
    ==========
    French first name, Spanish middle name, and English last name AND from the ghetto :rofl:

———
    :love:

• WhoDat

I *have* a very white sounding name
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I have a VERY black sounding name. I used the SS Jenkins as an example. But I really DO have to change my name on my resume. To even get a call back. Back in 2002 ethnic sounding me, got ZERO calls. And my homegirl who at the TIME was a recruiter for Manpower told me to put INITIALS on my resume. Her damn name is LAKEISHA. Said that way they dont know if you black or white. Male or female. Initial me, the FIRST WEEK I circulated that resume got 25 calls. This HAS BEEN PROVEN not just to me, but there are “websites” that talk about it.

PLEASE BELIEVE me, that folks with ETHNIC names have ENOUGH hardship and ENOUGH BOOLSHEET from WHITE FOLKS than to have to take it off OF FELLOW COLOREDS.

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

100 Level Blog Basic tuday..

• Unshakable

@Just Looking,

My parents would do similar things. We had to take sermon notes, volunteer in church, school, and the community, engage in extracurricular school activities, make good grades (a “b” or better), watch the news/natl geo, 60 minutes, and “other duties as assigned.”

I hv the blackest name in america & i love it. My brothers & cousins too. Our names super black!

Ppl be like that aincho name lemme see ID. :lol: its fun.

• MisUnderstood

I stopped reading at wendy crying while watching brucia.

Well my name is Bennett & I ain’t in it today. Tuh

@dub
    Exactly. So why is this any different? We disagree, hash it out, and keep it moving. I don’t think anyone is dumb, less intelligent or don’t know their history, etc cuz we disagree.

• iWasteTime

I went on a interview and the woman asked me for my ID and asked how I get a German last name. I knew I was not getting that job so I said to her “my family was owned by a family of German decent.” She was :shock: I hit her with a :smile: and walked out.
    This has happened my whole life, changed my name with marriage but it stayed white.

• Unshakable

@68 cont’d,

We live (and were born and raised) in the projects, which I loved. Therein were many of the realest life lessons that made for invaluable experiences. My parents wanted us to be well rounded.

Just Look :woot: Waste that my ish :yahoo:

^^^^^^^^^^^
    I just thought about it. It was Kimora Lee Simmons. Me and @Wut did not agree on her having four kids with three baby daddies and none of her kids match except the first two…

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

I hv the blackest name in america & i love it.
    ==========
    If you show me yours, I’ll show you mine :lol:

Our names super black!
    _________

!!! :heart:

• MystyBlu

@ Butter, my name may or may not appear on this blog at times and make me do a double take :eek: First, middle, last all get folks confused so it is what it is. Come straight from Paterson, NJ and it doesn’t get much more “hood” than that. Should note that being from the “ghetto” is not the same as having an ignorant mentality. Ignorance is an equal opportunity disease. :)

I :heart: the name Ryan for a girl. Wanted to use it and the hubby was like :nono: FOH…. I have kind of unisex named still.. or names that could be switched from last or first names… so yea…. But that was my right to be creative :yes: But in the end you have to own your name. The Condeleeza Rice had to overcome her name at some point because people :ha: might have judged her . But I bet you someone out there will or has named their child after her out of respect. It happens

• The Pearl!

Aw, c’mon, ya’ll. Get up offa Whitty’s byke. Hasn’t her time in the :kona: expired? I personally don’t care for some of the more creative names, but I applaud my people’s creativity and feel that it comes from an attempt to recapture some of our long-lost language/heritage.

One person said you were dumb and that one person isn’t conversing with you right now so I think to keep bringing that up is kind of going over folks heads because they have said they never said that and you keep putting that on them. Now some other folks might have laughed like myself :shrugs: but that is my right to as a blog reader :kona:

^^^^^^^^^^
    You told me that I lack reading comprehension skills boo-boo in re to the Baltimore mayor thing. Which would border on less intelligent, no? But ok. I vote we gonna agree to disagree.

• iWasteTime

Whitty not in the :kona: :lol:
    She has a strong opinion; others have a strong opinion.
    Healthy exchange
    No one was called a muddacunt yet :smile:

Ppl be like that aincho name lemme see ID. :lol: its fun.
    :waiting: DM me your name. You know mine :eek:
    I was about to say ain’t nobody on WHITTY’s back but remembered I did jump on it and ride her like a horsie so :oops:

• MisUnderstood

If any of my family members name one of my nieces Condoleezza, Ima slap the heifer & change it to Chanda or Candy or CoCo or Charlene or Connie tuh

• The Pearl!

MisUnderstood says:

I stopped reading at wendy crying while watching brucia.
    Well my name is Bennett & I ain’t in it today. Tuh
    ************
    That’s okay, MissU — I-I-I mean, Bennett….I think I may have lightweight stepped in it today in your place. :champ: prepared to take the heat :smack: I think

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

My girls, especially Dragon13, have always surprised teachers because they expect a boy. Dragon10 has a unisex name but Dragon13, I’ve never heard of another girl having her name. I named them that way purposely.

_______

I have lived everywhere..most exclusive neighborhoods (married mom) to a homeless shelter (single mom). :shrug: I went to many, many schools all with a made up, conjugated ass name. :lol: The one constant was being “learned”. My moms encouraged curiosty and shunned acting like you didnt know how to find something out. She was big on learning the ways of everybody. I dont know many things that have helped me more than my mom’s penchant for hauling ass. I can fukk with anybody in any situation and manage.

This blog tends to attract singular views. Sometimes they are myopic..I think thats a consequence?/result of upbringing. Ppl wanted to shelter their kids. They got it.

• MystyBlu

@ KDub exactly! That’s why I don’t understand the mentality from black folks. If you don’t like “ghetto” names don’t name your child that :eek: Simple! So much real ish in this world to hate or be pissed about other than someone’s choices for their own children. If I have a daughter she will have a very white sounding name, because it’s my great-grandmother’s name. I would still name her after Mama if her name was Shavonuniqua because I loved that woman to life. Fugg who don’t like it.

• whitty hutton

I wasn’t putting it over folks’ heads @take. :rolleyes: but obviously ALL agreed cuz it was the catalyst for all the ‘don’t know history’ and continuation of the convo. That’s the side of not hearing each others’ voices that makes online convo different/difficult sometimes. Tone and intent can sometimes be misconstrued. I didn’t say all the time but SOMETIMES.

• MisUnderstood

I’ll start it first: my name is Shakeisha. My daughter’s are Ryanna, Dhanya & niece/daughter Ashanti Rose.

Muddacunt!!

First :woohoo:

• iWasteTime

Condoleezza
    ————-
    I thought the debate ended with her.
    What is blacker :rofl:
    Niggah she made it; Republican though so TUH

MisU name is sharkeisha :haha:

This explains a lot :tea: ol mean ass

• Just Looking

Sometimes I wanna hate the blog. :cry: Runs and gives Ms. Sandra a church hug. Can’t cause I can’t quit fonting.

IT’s a great outlet to chat, about basic, random nonsense. There are been maniy, mainyt laughs. Learned a couple about 1 ingredient cakes, that I can only wear one texture of weave at ONE time. How to make a $200.00 mac and cheese.

Let’s all agree to disagree of some things and everything I say is RIGHT.

:ha: :gossip: :rofl: :kona:

Well since we airing things out today *takes a deep breathe* I didn’t like when DTTS called me fat that time and so i went home and cried and ate 3 snickers, 5 baby ruths, a diet almond joy, some burger sliders, 8 chicken nuggets, a small medium pizza :stop: hold the pork and some tollhouse cookies. After that night I gained 87 pounds and I blame her for it. Words hurt people. :kona:

• SOTHERNGRL

Jesus H Christ. Welp let me geaux do some work. Its gone be one of those rainy days in the garden :kona:

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

This trick on Fb named her daughter La’beyonce. I shyt you not. I judged her :tea:

Shakeisha, no R user :box:

Wonder how many ppl think my IG name is my real name :think:

________

HYD @Mysty. :yes: We always here. :yes: I think they didnt know until he did it so they got mad and leaked it. If he was after fame Kris wouldve have been with him. It was his first wife who knew wayyyyy back when so of course Kris knew.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

I have an affinity for biblical names. At the same time I appreciate names that aren’t traditional. I will never fake the funk, condone, or act like it’s okay to name a girl child Sexianna. NEVER!!!!

Nope. Sharkeisha. It has been written ON A WEBSITE!

A website dawg :yes: that means its real

• MisUnderstood

My younger sister name be Kalaani. I have Spanish Haitian & Jamaican in my family so I can tell you some names. Even my white SIL named my 13 yr old nephew Kidner

@dub
    I said folks in the media…If I didn’t type it exactly that, my bad but that’s what I meant. The media clips were only showing that one part of what she said. I assumed (obviously wrongly) that you were basing ur opinion in only that one sentence since that is the only part u referenced.

How the hell I’ma nickname you “Resident Blog Genius and Keeper of Facts Both Necessary and Unnecessary” if I thought u were not or less intelligent??

• Just Looking

Went Biblical Timothy

Aw, c’mon, ya’ll. Get up offa Whitty’s byke
    ^^^^^^^
    Whitty jumped ON MY BYKE FIRST on the whole Baltimore mayor issue. But okay. We gonna play nice. Whitty is cool. We never had no issue til today. Just passionate in our thoughts is all.

I said you sounded dumb. With your choice of words.

I wasn’t putting it over folks’ heads @take. :rolleyes:
    *slaps the back of your head* you got bout one more eye roll on today.

• The Pearl!

No one was called a muddacunt yet :smile:
    ********
    :rofl: Okay, iWaste. You’re right. Guess I was trying to help in some small way. (She ain’t even axe — not ask — for help, but…I’m a giver) :hahaha:

• The Pearl!

*************
    See, Take? You so honest. How can I NOT love you? (Damned fewl) :hugs:

**kicks user** :rolleyes:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

Sounds like my kids name. I love names. :)

Met a fella named Shadon. Sounds like Sha dawn? Can sanggggg betta than John Legend. Loved his name. Told him you blessed Highly favored. :thumbsup:

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Baby bend ova….. baby bend ova let me see ya do da yoga … I’m my own private dancerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Love me some Janelle hunty :danban: YAZZZZZ :buttshake: What did I miss?

@ Smurfette and Neffie :happy:

Hey Yall non speaking azzes :wave:

Fat Gal you know that I :heart: Each and Every ROLL on your bawdy bawdy :whistle: (DJ penny loafer voice)
    :D

• MisUnderstood

:Lol: User I can’t tell you how many people were asking me if that was me before they saw the video. :rofl:

• MissHarlem

Ummm I’m in and out so I don’t get everything that is fonted WHITTY my knowledge of history comment was spot on for the vague and broad topic at hand. I don’t do subs :nono:

• sassyshe

iWasteTime says:

———————————————————————-
    :lol: I have an accent so the name issue never affected me

But its like my last name, its Spanish and I wish someone would ask me like they ask you. Instead I get habla espanol and when I say porquito I get the look of disappointment and shame. I had a Spanish clerk once at a store give me a lecture about how its a goddam shame we never learnt Spanish and there is no excuse cause she had kids with a “purebred” her words not mine black man and she made sure her daughters learnt Spanish. I was like Im sorry I guess he should’ve resurrected her body after she died in childbirth :shrugs:

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

Nope. Sharkeisha. It has been written ON A WEBSITE!

A website dawg that means its real
    Went to school with a Sparkeisha and a Vagina (pronounced Va-Ge-Na) :facepalm:

• WhoDat

Condi Rice given first name is Italian.

@dtts
    U say a lot of shyt I think is dumb…hell, a lot of folks do. No biggie. None of us say shyt folks like or is deemed smart all the time.

La’beyonce
    _________

:huh: I mean.. its gonna happen. But why you so glee on judging it? Its a fukking baby. :lol: You named your kids unisex but you know an ignorant person will say THAS A BOY NAME.. so why go :no: never mind. Yall funny. :lolsign:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

In other news, water has been confirmed to be wet.

Yall see how Ms Take tried to steal my identity on the sly? :tea:

My credit score bout a 2. :lol:

• WhoDat

Her mother was a music teacher and classical pianst.

Her name, Condoleezza, derives from the music-related term con dolcezza, which in Italian means, “with sweetness”.

• SummerBaby

@Whitty
    I wasn’t jumping on any bandwagon when I agreed with @MissHarlem downstairs. :hug: I personally hate the use of the word ghetto to describe black people. The person I fight with the most about this type of stuff is my own SON. :crying1:

• MystyBlu

:hug: @ OTB I’m blessed! Just making it through these finals so I can start my new grad program in the Fall. A heffa is tired but happy! And I may or may not have lost my Cancer “G” card by falling for another crab lol Lawd help us!

Definitely agree they were mad about Bruce having some business of his own and wanted to twist the story to suit them. Kris got her a Young Buck so everyone would know she didn’t turn Bruce out and the family put out a zillion stories about everything under the moon to detract from it. Makes me no never mind because those kids needed supervision long before last year so I can’t blame Bruce for doing him now.

• MisUnderstood

Me, Shakeisha, with a daughter named Rhyana, says L’Beyonce is a dumb ass name :tea:

________

Black side. :dead:

• Just Looking

Wet Water :rofl:

• The Pearl!

WhoDat says:

Aw, c’mon, ya’ll. Get up offa Whitty’s byke
    ^^^^^^^
    ************
    @Dub :hugs: You’re right and I see she has since apologized. This is why I love the Rose Garden. I try to stay neutral — even in my plea to Give Whitty Free. I just want us to enjoy each other’s company — if’n we can. :kiss:

I bet they were Mis U. Cuz yo ass type crazy. :lol:

@harlem
    I wasn’t being subliminal…that is what u mean by “subs” right? I couldn’t remember who said what just that there was a consensus that I didn’t know my history, whitewashed, etc. That was the gist of my post.

Me, Shakeisha, with a daughter named Rhyana, says L’Beyonce is a dumb ass name
    _____

I’m sure her mom is so bent over it.. Yikes. :rofl:

• MisUnderstood

@Dub ain’t nothing sweetness about Condeleeza. I, Shakeisha, still don’t like the name :biggrin:

• whitty hutton

**takes an alleve cuz yall bishes is heavy as hell on my back** :rolleyes: That’s for u take!

• Unshakable

@OYB,

Bruh! This is for you :applause: I am glad you were able to glean wisdom and insight from your experiences. As for the myopic view, I believe when people are shielded from various aspects of life, it makes for a sheltered upbringing.

But even still, do we at some point in life have to do what the prodigal son did and explore life on our own terms? I examine issues critically and from all sides to help me gain a more accurate understanding.

• WhoDat

I personally hate the use of the word ghetto to describe black people.
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    +1. Especially since it was a word that wasnt even MEANT for us. Ghetto is an area where they segregated and regulated the Jews to in Italy. 16th century.

Shouts out to @Harlem in re to history.

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

Her mother was a music teacher and classical pianst.

_____

Girl hush in here YOU HEAR. :eek:

I was done with each and every new negro on this blog when Carrington said Blacks aint have no culture. :hahaha: :phew: I love it all. :nun:

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

OTB is that yo pretty self in yo gravie? You bought to be my girl crush up in here. You know I got a vacancy since I guit Rih.

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

I, Shakeisha, still don’t like the name
    _________

I got cookies fresh baked cause you need a gift clearly!! :hahaha: WHat is wrong with you :rofl:

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

:cosign: Such a diverse group and I love it :yes: I think all of our azz is a lil touched :kona: but in a good way :rofl:

@MisU…Condi is INDEED NOT SWEET. At all. :rofl:

• MisUnderstood

@Otb/Nef, her mom being bent over my approval or not doesn’t mean shyt to me. I was joking but on the real, I couldn’t care less what she name her spawns

________

I forgot you cut The B off Bird! :lol: You dont miss her yet? :bite: WHat about when she put 15pds on. :no: You might regret that thang Bird..

Its Tink :heart: :love: We all just want somebodyyyyyyyyy *sways*

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

I couldn’t care less what she name her spawns
    _______

Ok Im glad to read you were joking. It didnt read that way.

• MisUnderstood

So I came clean, who gonna tell their black, Spanish, white, Asian, ghetto first names? :waiting:

Sugah :hug:

• MissHarlem

WHITTY I’m just trying to clear the air for everyone :yes:

I mainly don’t font what’s on my mind bc I’m known to be harsh. So I’m in and out say what up and PEWN. Recently I been here more but still pit the loop :lol:

————
    I aint had nan bit of crush since that day.

Thats why that was prolly Joey out there in his custom fit riot outfit. Been wondering what the mama look like :tea:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

her mom being bent over my approval or not doesn’t mean shyt to me.
    _____

I guess thats what vexed me with ppl being so ready to announce their distaste on something we all seem to agree is personal. Unless its only personal when it you and yourn. I just dont understand it.

I’m all about jokes on here. Always….almost

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Chris Christie sending some of his NJ troops. I see right through you, sir.

• Just Looking

Unfortunately, in my unsolicited opinion out culture is deeply entrenched with foods.

Other cultures wedding, deaths, births, have many ritualistic ceremonies surrounding these events.

African Americans depending on your “set” of the universe it’s all different. We just discussed names, that are not our own.

Gonna sheddup and go back to Laughing, I’m at my best there and kitchen.

• The Pearl!

SugarFoot says:

************
    Welp, and my daughter-of-the-original-militant-Mama-havin-black-ass all up on this plantation, nig-norin the white man’s work just so I can soothe my troubled soul and font with the Roses for awhile…and I was beginnin NOT to feel soothed and was jes tryin to reclaim Peace In the Garden….I love ya’ll though! All of you. Even Man.

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

I judged the mother for the name, not the baby. I wasn’t gleeful, just stating a fact :shrug:

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye says:

I forgot you cut The B off Bird! You dont miss her yet? WHat about when she put 15pds on. You might regret that thang Bird..
    *************************

:no: For some reason all I see is thirst when I look at her pics these days. She tryin too hard or sumpin. Cain’t put my finger on it. Now if she put a little more thunder on her thighs I MIGHT take her back. Or at least smash from time to time like Joc be doin with dat perfectly sculpted baby mama of his.

• whitty hutton

It’s all about jokes til the majority doesn’t like something u say @misu.
    And one more… :rolleyes:

:newpost: ugly folks

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

Name your kids what you want. Hell my kids names would be considered GHETTO.

However, if you are naming child after something that has meaning to you, please do the research first.

Last week a FB friend named her newborn, Catalina. She said that she was naming her after the Columbian orchid.

They blasted her ass and told her that the name of the flower was Cattleya and she named her child after salad dressing. :rofl:

• MisUnderstood

@Whitty, even then I’m all jokes

• The Pearl!

**********
    OOOOP! :rofl: I missed that day in the Garden, but… oooop!

• WhoDat

I’m always about the jokes on here too @MisU. And I think that’s some of my issue. Cause when I get all philosophical like Slim Omar… FOTB….folks be like bish really? :eek: How we gonna take your ass serious and you was just up here posting that Karlie Red been around since the Harlem Renaissance? :no: Then….I spew some facts. :rules: Oh folks really be done with my Road Skolar no degree having ass then. Not exactly the move to endear me to folks…but hey. :shrug:

Unpopular since I started my life (in my Eve rap voice)

I’m all about jokes on here. Always….almost

:hahaha: Clarified. You alright with me MisU. We rarely agree but I font ya nonetheless. Me and my mama aint agree on dinner this morn. What Im gone do? white her? :no: :shrug:

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

Yall talkin bout folk governments? Can you believe that my grandparents, they kids, they kids kids (that be me) and they kids kids kids (that be my kids) all got “regular” American names? That’s something like 40 black folk without ethnic names. I do have a nephew cousin (that’s what I call my cousin kids cause we real close and they call me Aunt Bird) name Shabazz, but he the onliest one and his name mad powerful. Love that shat. We should be proud of our cultural identity. At least I am. Kinda regret naming my babies like they was blue eyed blonde chicks.

Sounding dumb Agane.
    Just go put your face back up the mayors Twot :winky:

• OpinionHated

I agree with Wendy – just like she called it when they roasted Bieber she said he was still an azzhole and this was a publicity stunt to make him look good and not even a week after the roast he was in trouble again for some dumb chit…. Bruce need to take his confused azz someplace and be silent I am sick of all these deranged mofo’s pushing their agenda…. what next I’m going to have to share a bathroom stall with some 6’9″ bloke who thinks he’s a chick but still owns a phallus….

• Lady_L

Didn’t he kill someone in a car accident?