Martin Lewis

If you thought you spotted a black face amongst the nearly 200 Caucasian bikers who were arrested following that Waco, Texas, shootout on Sunday, you were right.

Police say bikers from 5 regional gangs converged on the famed Twin Peaks "breastaurant" for a cookout in Waco on Sunday.

Soon after the motorcycle groups arrived in the Central Texas Marketplace parking lot, someone ran over someone else's foot and a fierce gun battle broke out between the notorious Cossacks and Bandidos motorcycle clubs.

When the smoke cleared, 9 bikers lay dead and scores more were injured.

170 bikers were arrested Sunday, including retired San Antonio police detective Martin Lewis, 62 (pictured).

Lewis, like the other detainees, is being held on $1 million bond. He reportedly retired from the San Antonio Police Dept. after 32 years on the force.

Police say the Texas Bandidos biker club members are part of an organized crime ring of bikers who move cocaine and heroin into Texas from Mexico.

18 police officers were on the scene prior to the shootout, but they were outgunned by the lawless bikers who littered the parking lot with over 100 guns and other weapons.

Family members of some of the bikers who were rounded up told USA Today that their loved ones were among the innocent bikers who ducked for cover when the bullets started flying.

“He’s good to his family," said Katie Rhoten, whose husband, Theron, was among the bikers arrested on Sunday. "He doesn’t drink; he doesn’t do drugs; he doesn’t party. He’s just got a passion for motorcycles."

A local lawyer told USA Today the bikers will likely remain behind bars for months before their bails are reduced.

Meanwhile, the 4 owners of the Twin Peaks "breastaurant" establishment where the trouble started are under fire for refusing a police request to cancel the biker event on Sunday.

THe Waco alcohol bureau revoked the restaurant's liquor license on Monday. But it didn't matter because the Twin Peaks corporate headquarters pulled the franchise license and shuttered the restaurant permanently.

• FuturedocDonte

:rofl: that beard. He was the only black dude there. BHe wanna be down soooo bad

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLcvNH5zA_I #missyJSays

:facepqpm: Pepaws gone wile :oldman: :buttshake: negro pick a colla for that beard and turn on jeopardy... Turn down fah what? everything bih!!

• WhoDat

Twin Peaks “breastaurant”
    ^^^^^
    For drunken fools, who like to fight, when Hooters should be enough.

• TruGemini

There was another younger black guy that was arrested too.

• WhoDat

That Pepe la Pew beard color is mis-fuggin-conduct.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

This confirms that Sandra just fukking with us this morning. :haha:

I ain't even read the write up, BUT I'm about to set up a GoFundMe so Ol' School can get another box of Just For Men to finish out that damn beard.

That damn pic :rofl: Sandra you playing dirty now. :no:

• FuturedocDonte

someone ran over someone else’s foot and a fierce gun battle broke out
    ----'
    :dead:

I'm hearing different versions, but this one makes more since. I heard on the news that it started in the bathroom and spilled outside

• SummerBaby

:eek: That beard :rofl:

• Unshakable

@Dubb,

Up there looking like Cruella DeVille by the mustache. :nono:

• FuturedocDonte

----

• SummerBaby

Auntie has been cranking out the posts this morning......we might get left for dead this afternoon

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

Soon after the motorcycle groups arrived in the Central Texas Marketplace parking lot, someone ran over someone else’s foot and a fierce gun battle broke out between the notorious Cossacks and Bandidos motorcycle clubs.
    ______________________________________

:thinks: Maybe this fool shouldn't have worn his new J's to the damn bike rally. :shrug:

• FuturedocDonte

Pepe la pew
    Cruella Deville
    need a new box of Just for Men to finish
    -----

• WhoDat

Ol’ School
    ^^^
    I think we should call him Two Tone

• Phrozen1der

"fierce gun battle broke out" <------- :rofl: #PettyPendergrass

• Unshakable

I mean, I am really confused on this one. Did he run out of hair dye and hust said forget it? Was he tryna make a statement? Did he forget about the other side? I mean, whet? :think:

@Dubb,

Can he colleck a check for this foolery right here? :think:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

This is another case where all the defense atty need to do is hold up this mug shout and shout DEFENSE RESTS! :eek:

• kamadiva

spoke on this topic 2 flights down:

Why they have not convened a panel or white leaders, clergy, professors of White American studies to discuss the role of tv, rock/alternative music, gangs, drugs, absentee fathers/mothers (cos white women leave their kids too), white supremacy in the lives of the THUGS who killed 9 people, wounded 18, fired on police, terrorized a community and was seating on the side of the road after all this happened as if they were waiting for a parade to pass??? TUH :tea:

~~~ I'll wait...

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

:think: Looks like he ran out Bigen Black... maybe was on the way to the stoe to pick up more when this happened..

• http://youtu.be/7fSfM0vk0qk Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

Long Time Lurker says:

This confirms that Sandra just fukking with us this morning. :haha:

I ain’t even read the write up, BUT I’m about to set up a GoFundMe so Ol’ School can get another box of Just For Men to finish out that damn beard.

That damn pic :rofl: Sandra you playing dirty now. :no:
    ______

Yes cause clearly he ran out. I refuse to believe he did that to himself on purpose.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

kamadiva says:

spoke on this topic 2 flights down:

~~~ I’ll wait…

• Str8tUpMenace

:facepalm: He aint run outta hair dye, that fool tryna pay homage to the sprites with his beard and hair.

• kamadiva

read that a parking spot, rival groups wearing wrong colors...even cops may have been the ones to fire first and was just fist fights initially...at any rate...capital murder charges that will probably be pleaded down. Not much will happen.

Police knew beforehand...and ain't nothing new...similar incident happened in December.

• Str8tUpMenace

They sho threw his ole Black face out there, huh?????

• kamadiva

@Lurker - Cause now, thanks to Sandra, they got a black face to actually parade in front of the media. :coffee:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yea..he will be the lone THUG that started it all...on the grassy knoll!

• Str8tUpMenace

Lawd, when I first heard about this whole fiasco, and saw all those snowy faces, first thing that came to mind was, "And they call us nigg*rs"

S/N I was also proud it wasn't us this time.

• Str8tUpMenace

:rofl: He just knew he was makin a statement with that two tone chit. :dead:

He said, "Massa gon luh me fo this chit here."

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

That nigga rocking that Pepe La Pew beard :rofl: :rofl:

• Str8tUpMenace

That fool even dyed his damn eyebrows. :dead:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

:thinks: I'd like to see a pic of his ol' lady (if he got one). I just know she got some big ol' titties, no ass, stringy yellow hair, wrinkles like a road map, and built like and upside down triangle. Probably one of the other bikers "throw-aways"

$5 says I'm right :coffee:

• Phrozen1der

He was probably out there randomly shouting the "N word" for good measure, and to distract them YT folks in leather.. :hahaha:

• aRoTh

Yea..he will be the lone THUG that started it all…

:yes: :fistbump: :cosign: :tea:

Long Time Lurker says:

:thinks: I’d like to see a pic of his ol’ lady (if he got one). I just know she got some big ol’ titties, no ass, stringy yellow hair, wrinkles like a road map, and built like and upside down triangle. Probably one of the other bikers “throw-aways”
    $5 says I’m right :coffee:
    __________________________________

:rofl: You forgot stretched out tattoos. Bish prolly got Tweety rockin a helmet & biker vest tatted on her left boob, but chit done stretched down to her right boob's areola.

• aRoTh

Long Time Lurker says:

$5 says I’m right

I'll see your $5 and raise you $0.99......when I get my income tax back.

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

Maybe his beard got vitaligo. :shrugs:

I hv seen ppl with legit patches in their eyebrows & lashes tho.

User Friendly says:

Maybe his beard got vitaligo. :shrugs:
    I hv seen ppl with legit patches in their eyebrows & lashes tho.
    __________________________

This fool got vitaligo in his brain.

• aRoTh

Str8 says:

And now Tweety looks like "Granny" and the biker vest looks like a housecoat.

Phrozen1der says:

He was probably out there randomly shouting the “N word” for good measure, and to distract them YT folks in leather.. :hahaha:
    May 20, 2015 at 10:17 am
    -----
    Clayton Bigsby is real :rofl:

• MissHarlem

I hate when we feel like we gotta suck d!ck to be down. Not saying that's what's going on here but going by his ombre beard gone wrong..... :coffee: enjoy being the face of this fckry

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Yea..he will be the lone THUG that started it all…on t

*******

:yes: His black azz will be the only one to go down for all the murders! I wonder if they're in jail :karate: I bet it's about to be a war zone in that jail.

MissHarlem says:

I hate when we feel like we gotta suck d!ck to be down. Not saying that’s what’s going on here but going by his ombre beard gone wrong….. :coffee: enjoy being the face of this fckry
    ________________________

:fistbump:

Heyy bew

• Str8tUpMenace

He prolly be riding around on his Harley screaming "white power"

• aRoTh

Then on top of that HE DA PO-LEESE??!! :blink: :facepalm:

• sassyshe

Yt folks are going awf on Facebook for calling their little biker boys criminals :lol: the news is saying that more than likely most of the people arrested would be set free cause the county cant afford to prosecute them like wtf was the point then

sassyshe says:

_______________________________

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

Str8tUpMenace says:

Long Time Lurker says:

$5 says I’m right :coffee:
    __________________________________

:rofl: You forgot stretched out tattoos. Bish prolly got Tweety rockin a helmet & biker vest tatted on her left boob, but chit done stretched down to her right boob’s areola.
    ____________________________

:yes:

Bytch out here looking like Mrs Dogg (the bounty hunter) :haha:

• WhoDat

They sho threw his ole Black face out there, huh?????
    ^^^^
    Like nigga get out. :hi: And slammed the doe behind em. Wrong.

Long Time Lurker says:

Str8tUpMenace says:
    Long Time Lurker says:
    $5 says I’m right :coffee:
    __________________________________
    ____________________________
    :yes:
    Bytch out here looking like Mrs Dogg (the bounty hunter) :haha:

:dead: :dead: :dead: Bish can't even zip up her vest.

• kamadiva

@VDot - His black azz will be the only one to go down for all the murders!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

with no plea...Death Row all the way! :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

Str8tUpMenace says:

But if these biker fools were Bloods and Crips, them fools would be going for the death penalty :no: FOR THE ONES THEY MANAGED NOT TO ALREADY KILL
    _____________________________

Fixed that for you :coffee:

aRoTh says:

Then on top of that HE DA PO-LEESE??!! :blink: :facepalm:
    -------

:pray: Man dont see this. His head would explode!

• kamadiva

@Sassy - would be set free cause the county cant afford to prosecute them like wtf was the point then

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in Boston and Ferguson...... you know the rest!

• MissHarlem

MIRS :hug:

• kamadiva

@Menace and Lurker - :fistbump:

• SunRiseBlossom

:hi: Good Morning Roses :yahoo: How are you ladies and gents doing this morning?!!!

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

The beard is totes on purpose. :lol: Boss Hogs style. :yes: Yall dont live near bikers? The Black ones be the best. :lol:

• Str8tUpMenace

If they don't prosecute these THUGS, then they need to free Bobby Schmurda :obama: <----Free Bobby Schmurda sign

• Unshakable

@Kama,

Guhl, you done took us on up to Mount Sinai with this truth you preachin! :applause: But sheeple stay sleep, not realizing they're being fodder for slaughter. :tea:

• iWasteTime

The Black ones be the best. :lol:
    -------------
    :yes:
    Theo Huxtable one; I love his IG updates!

:kiss:

• kamadiva

OTB - I know plenty of bikers, but they ain't thugs ..BARE-LEE.... their MC does good in the hood!

• Unshakable

@SunRise,

I'm blessed and highly favored. Woke up this morning clothed in my right mind, and have all my functioning faculties. And I have perky, happy, and bouncy bosoms. Not seaux much bounce that they mollywhop me in mah face....just a little bop to 'em. How are you this merntin?

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

HarlemShake :kiss:

OTBAYBAY :kiss: :hump:

• SummerBaby

---------------
    Or some "thugs" from Chicago :tea:

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

I got a Biker family in my neighborhood. I think we dont like each other tho. Crakka ass always going slow/on purpose! when im behind him cause I think I tailed him too close one time? :lol: Been mad ever since! Stay mad crakka :lol:

:steer: <------ Me flushing round him. LMAOOO I always be like this man dont even know how Petty we can go :blink:

Nefertiti ePoundCake$$--->OhTaBizzle says:

:steer: <—— Me flushing round him. LMAOOO I always be like this man dont even know how Petty we can go :blink:

Ride slow in front of me, and I'll tap the back of that damn bike and push his azz into a pothole or some bushes :steer: <--------Animal on the road

• kamadiva

UnShake - Imma go back to being #teampetty in a few...

I asked if any of the Roses lived in Texas and if they are calling on their Congressmen and Senators for their response...just as they gave it during Ferguson and Baltimore. Call Sen. Cornyn and Cruz.... oh..I forgot...people don't vote...so why would they call them! :tea:

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

Did yall see the sub whoop the chirren in Prince George COunty? :rofl: :tape:

They was fighting..he whooped they ass like he made them y'all. I been laughing since 6am.. :facepalm:

Anyway Bruh whooped them and immediately IMMEDIATELY the reporters have chosen the Black terms to describe him: Violent, aggressive, etc. :yes:

Now he know he shouldnt have whooped them damn kids but it was not lost on me the language GMA chose to use.

My aunt & her hubby are harley bikers. They be out them dam thangs. They military tho. Dare to be Different types.

But im here for the alts. :yes:

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

Theo Huxtable one; I love his IG updates!
    ________

HE sure is! I forgot. I need to follow him too. :kiss: Mornting!! :wave:
    Totes feeling myself. :yes:

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

Spotttttt :lick: :fangastick(s): :love:

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

oh..I forgot…people don’t vote…so why would they call them!
    _______

Kama :lol: :facepalm: I messed around and signed a petition..must be agreed to call? Well they called me. My "local senator's" ofc about my signature on the petition. I was googling at the same time, couldnt remem what the hail :rofl: :crying1: LMAOOOO #responsibleAmerican :facepalm:

No more calling for me. ANd I reAD ALL THE WAY THRU. :blink:

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

I know plenty of bikers, but they ain’t thugs ..BARE-LEE….

I think like any other group that shares a common interest you gonna have those bad apples. Member them bikers in :think: NYC? What pulled that Asian mayne out his car and beat him? I know he :bline: :cool: and everything but they totally handled that chit in a thuggish manner. :yes:

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

Lets talk Jay and BEy upstairs @Timer :newpost:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

Nefertiti ePoundCake$$--->OhTaBizzle says:

Did yall see the sub whoop the chirren in Prince George COunty? :rofl: :tape:

They was fighting..he whooped they ass like he made them y’all. I been laughing since 6am.. :facepalm:
    _______________________________

When Grandpa starting swinging that belt, them chaps scattered like some fukking roaches.

:thinks: Have they followed up on him, to see if he still among up. You know he swung at a couple of them sprite brats too. :eek: This cat might not make til Friday. :no:

• aRoTh

Nefertiti ePoundCake$$--->OhTaBizzle says:

Did yall see the sub whoop the chirren in Prince George COunty

I saw that the other day. But after he :spank: :whip: them he was like "Now CLEAN UP THIS ROOM!" :rofl: I said he thought he was at home. I bet they won't :box: :duel: :argue: in that class again. TUH! :tea:

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

Have they followed up on him, to see if he still among up. You know he swung at a couple of them sprite brats too. This cat might not make til Friday.
    _______

You got a point Lurk!!! :shocked: They was taking off. And the way the was screaming? :crying1: I shouldnt laugh but.. you can tell they bad as hail. Bruh was like NO MORE. :crying:

• Mz. Ze’b’Krazi

:ak47: no'mo breastfus for them :-P

• Mz. Ze’b’Krazi

Did yall see the sub whoop the chirren in Prince George COunty

I saw that the other day. But after he them he was like “Now CLEAN UP THIS ROOM!” I said he thought he was at home. I bet they won’t in that class again. TUH!
    -----------------------

I :hahaha: :rofl: until I :crying: They picked the wrong NINJA 2FUC Wit as Ice Cube would say! :ha:

• Meme81

I bet this incident will learn him. You can't hang out with white men and be the only brotha in the group, much less commit a crime-cuz u will be the first one offered up.