Kandi Burruss and Todd Tucker

Reality TV stars Kandi Burruss, left, and husband Todd Tucker attended Wednesday’s Atlanta screening of Forest Whitaker‘s movie Dope, starring Whitaker, Chanel Iman, Zoë Kravitz, Quincy Brown, and Rick Fox. Dope is in theaters on June 19.
Photos by Prince Williams/ATLPics.net

Rihanna in NYC

Bajan singer Rihanna was seen hanging out at a private party at Game Nightclub with Bradley Cooper, Leonardo DiCaprio and Tyson Beckford. The party was hosted by RiRi’s bestie Drake. Rihanna wore denim coochie cutters with a white top and Timberland boots.
Photos: We Dem Boyz/Splash News

Drake in NYC

Canadian rapper Aubry ‘Drake’ Graham, who never dated Rihanna despite what you heard, stopped to play ping-pong at Spin New York before hosting a private party that he put together at Game nightclub in NYC on Thursday. Drake partied with Rihanna, Leonardo DiCaprio and his buddy Bradley Cooper.
Photos: We Dem Boyz/Splash News

Tyson Beckford and mystery blonde

Former supermodel Tyson Beckford escorted a buxom blonde to Game nightclub to attend a party hosted by rapper Drake with Rihanna, Bradley Cooper, and Leonardo DiCaprio also attending. Does this mean the Dopamine has faded for Tyson and Shanina Shaik?
Photos: We Dem Boyz/Splash News

LaLa Anthony in New York City

Bisexual TV personality Lala Anthony, right, stepped out in style, wearing black leather leggings and a matching jacket with matching boots while out and about in NYC on Thursday. Lala posed for a photo with a fan while hanging out with her lesbian “cousin” Dice Dixon, far left.
Photos: Felipe Ramales/Splash News

• SummerBaby

Dice :no:

• love_22_nina

I love rih but im tired of the bobby pins

• SunRiseBlossom

:offtopic: Do women want sex as much as men do?!!!! My bad for having a “This man is really wearing me out” moment!!! :wail:

• SOTHERNGRL

What kinda hell yall done raised today that I missed out on. They done had me working like I was the last damn Hebrew slave and I got to build all the pyramids by myself :wail:

• SummerBaby

@SunRiseBlossom
    How much or often does he want it? :popcorn:

• OpinionHated

Lala looks good…. the jury still out on those boots – I want to like them but not sure I like the way they stick out in front…
    she might as well be bisexual cause you can’t tell me Carmello ain’t taking dig d*cks….

Kandi looks hard to lift up – like she is 100% solid all muscle…. I bet Todd uses a vice grip to open her legs before hittin it… his head is long as phuck… why he always look confused though

Drake look like the tears are gonna start running down his cheeks any second…

• Phrozen1der

@KWall I’m telling you cuddling after and letting folks stay gives the wrong message.. it says I want to be loved, and I don’t usually do this..You want them to know you’re loveless and a THOT..:rofl:

• Str8tUpMenace

Kandi’s feet look like they screaming out in pain. :sad:
    So sick of Drake and his sensitive quick to wife a stripper azz.
    Tyson’s date got that, “Yes, I know this fool is gay, but I’m just here so I won’t get fined” look on her face.

• WhoDat

Dis for Phro from downsturrs.

@Nancy I saw on IG someone posted a meme that said I like to whisper sweet things to you after sex.. “Get out” :rofl:
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    I was kicking it with my nephew and his friends the other week. Well they was kicking it with ME. They came to eat all my leftovers. They said the same thing about making the chick leave too tho. I thought of you. :ghost:

• Unshakable

Anthropologue had some similar blue loafers like the ones Tyson is wearing. :yes:

• Str8tUpMenace

Str8tUpMenace says:

SunRiseBlossom says:
    ______________________________
    :ido: Can’t wait to get home, cuz I been thinking bout :hump: all day, and I just got some in the middle of the night. :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

User Friendly says:

Dub of all the things in the world to be a trend why these kids chose eating booty :facepalm:

They made me had to hv a talk with my son bout this. :( I told him thats how u get a stomach virus. :ashamed: lawd help the girl that wanna lick on his. She gone give up that bad habit right then & there cuz he dont wipe good :no: and i hv to buss the bathroom door open and say YOU BETTA BE IN THERE WASHIN YO ASS OR DONT PUT THEM DRAWS IN WIT MY LAUNDRY

Like these are real issues. :( how my life get here?
    ______________________________

Had to have talk with the girls too. Some lil fukker hit Lurk18 IG (yeah I stalk) and all he typed was #groceries.

Had to tell her that if a dude’s pick up line is #groceries, he been eating them shyts for a min. Literally. And yours ain’t the first market he shopped at. :no:

• OpinionHated

sex drive varies with age – both men and women have highs and lows….

• SummerBaby

————-
    Wait whet :huh: what I miss?

• Str8tUpMenace

_______________________________

Sheeeeeiiiiittttt!!!!!!!! Rih Rih had that fool turned all thee way out. :lol:

• Unshakable

@OH,

I noticed that look on Todd’s face too. I thought it was because of his mom’s untimely passing. :think:

• Just Looking

WhoDat says:

Dis for Phro from downsturrs.
    ===========================
    WHISPERS – BBL came back way too soon

• WhoDat

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Youse an arse. Get out my mine. My nephew was like BUT AUNTDUB…Come on NOW. :twisted up mouth: I aint about that life! Bish might be wanting to be in a relationship :crying1: His homeboy chimes in with yeah auntDub (they ALL call me aunt :rofl: ) she might be trying to be serious. Mind you these cats ONLY 10 years YOUNGER than me. I was like give me back my damn Henny and GO. I cant converse deeply with yall. Yall aint got no SOUL! :chase:

• Phrozen1der

“Drake look like the tears are gonna start running down his cheeks any second…” :rofl:

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

Kandi should do a Snausages commercial :rofl: If u dont take dem tight azz shoes off your feet will look like your coffee table :chase:

• WhoDat

Kandi’s feet look like they screaming out in pain. :sad:
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    Somebody give that fat footed bish a Diurex (wata pill).

• Ms Peaches

OT- So I brought this silicone flat iron on sale for $60 buck. It took me 3hrs to flat iron my hair. It is suppose to be safe for natural hair. How come I looked like the lion from the Wiz this morning :mad: . I asked that sells chick will this work, and I got hooked because the flat iron was not ceramic. So can anyone with experience with natural hair please tell me what products to use, or its back to the straighting comb for me. PS I did use heat protector.

• Phrozen1der

@KWall :rofl: But that’s how you keep it from getting tires slashed, windows busted deep… DO NOT ALLOW folks to sleep, if they yawn IMMEDIATELY show them the door.. :rofl: #YoureWelcome

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

Bisexual TV personality Lala Anthony
    Two years and we’re still waiting on this tea chile :waiting: Sandra she is not fragile anymore pour the tea :coffee: We already know about the All Girls Club :popcorn:

• Katlego

Todd and that beard
    Tyson is a sax
    Why is Lala surrounded by big people/

• CaliYoruba

Depends… I got some last night. Got turned down 4am this morning & been pheenin’ ALL DAY. I will be sending him a text around 9 “hurry up n getcho azz home. You got some bidness to take care of” :rules:

• WhoDat

Rihanna wore denim coochie cutters with a white top and Timberland boots.
    ^^^^^^^^

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

Str8tUpMenace says:

_______________________________

Sheeeeeiiiiittttt!!!!!!!! Rih Rih had that fool turned all thee way out
    Walking around in the day time with a flashlight :rofl: She had to put some snatch juice on that ninja lip for him to smell all day cause hunty :crying:

• Phrozen1der

@Cali :rofl:

“I vote for Robyn to stop wearing clothes. Period. They are overrated and that bish dont NEED em. Sure they are the socially acceptable thing to do. But once she starts walking around naked…WHO is gonna GAF?” <— :rofl:

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

Oh snizzap! Quincy in two movies in two months. Good for him. Kandi just he right thickness.

I hate when Rih latch on to bad hurr. Them thighs lookin right doe.

Lawd Drake look just like his daddy. The jabber jaws be flappin. Can’t even hide it with facial hurr.

I got a renewed appreciation of Tyson since his lap dance. Can’t wait to see the movie.

Lala look cahute.

• Str8tUpMenace

CaliYoruba says:

________________________

:fistbump: I been waiting for 5pm to get here, cuz I’ll be home by 5:45, and don’t have a scheduled time to pick up the kids. :yes:

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

DO NOT ALLOW folks to sleep, if they yawn IMMEDIATELY show them the door.. #YoureWelcome

U aint got to go home but u gotta get the phuck outta here :rofl: :rofl:

• Ms Peaches

———————————————————
    :dead:

• SunRiseBlossom

SummerBaby says:

@SunRiseBlossom
    How much or often does he want it?
    ____________________________________

Every dayum day if I let him :mad:

• CaliYoruba

Ayyyyyyyeeeee, get it IN Str8UpMenace :highfive:

• datsmdubya2u

:wail: why Kandi can’t find shoes that fit? :wail:

• Str8tUpMenace

datsmdubya2u says:

:wail: why Kandi can’t find shoes that fit? :wail:
    _________________________________

Cuz she got hooves

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

datsmdubya2u says:

why Kandi can’t find shoes that fit?
    Chile her toes look like they are sitting on top of each other :cry:

• iWasteTime

I knew it!
    :cuss:
    STAY AWAY BEELZEBUB!!

• SummerBaby

SummerBaby says:

@SunRiseBlossom
    How much or often does he want it?
    ____________________________________

Every dayum day if I let him :mad:
    —————
    That’s sounds normal to me :shrug:

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0TMzDWwIj7Y Nancy Drew Ain’t Studdin’ You :yawn:

if they yawn IMMEDIATELY show them the door.. :rofl:
    ____________________________________

:hahaha: I should dislike you for this :think: but I’m genuinely tickled by it :rofl:

• WhoDat

What the hell Robyn Fenty need clothes tho for @Phro? Its wasteful at this point. Everyone I personally know pretty much would not object to her living naked. SHE wants to BE naked. I think we should allow it as a people. The ones who object…like I said they will adjust.

I knew it!
    :cuss:
    STAY AWAY BEELZEBUB!!

:blink: :crying1:
    gone head and clock out Waste :crying1: :hi:

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

Str8tUpMenace says:

_______________________________

Sheeeeeiiiiittttt!!!!!!!! Rih Rih had that fool turned all thee way out.
    *************************

Ion’t know. He dogged her out CB style and whenever she let him smash he be refusin to claim her. I think he a hoe like the rest.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

I saw a meme of Tyson popping hid dack on Cheryl Underwood this morning. Fukked my morning all the way up :hurl:

:thinking: Drake may be kinda sexy wearing that beard

• vodouchile

Phro, even if they/I live bit of a distance away?

• WhoDat

:wail: why Kandi can’t find shoes that fit? :wail:
    _________________________________
    Cuz she got hooves
    ^^^^^^^^
    Okay.

Somebody give this fat footed bish Kandi TWO water pills PLEASE.

Feet retaining wata like a summabish.

• SummerBaby

if they yawn IMMEDIATELY show them the door.. :rofl:
    ____________________________________

————–
    Me too! I would be :mad: if I got done like that, but i guess it’s better than being lied to or misled :shrug:

• WhoDat

Drake may be kinda sexy wearing that beard
    ^^^^^^^^
    He still light skinned UNDER the beard tho. So he still conducts himself as a light skinned man. Dont. Just dont @V.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Do women want sex as much as men do?!!!

*raises hand*

Puss slightly sore right now, but wanna go back for 3rds this evening. And night :eek:

This Fetty/Drake kind of bang :danban:

FROzen still kicking broads out after :hunching: ? :rofl:

• iWasteTime

Drake may be kinda sexy wearing that beard
    ——————
    :chase:
    Stay away!

:kiss: Nancy

:goodnight: Roses :wave:

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

Yall seent Breezy’s wife? She cute to me, but we know he wouldn’t appreciate an african sista that ain’t at least half caste.

• Phrozen1der

@Sugar @Nancy @Summer :rofl: #FactsOnly

@Vodouchile See there is the miles per stroke ratio..If you have to travel more than 5-10 miles to get the stroke then by deductive reasoning you cannot come over..Why you ask? Because you will try and fall asleep, or use being WORE out :coffee: as a means to stay over… :nono: #WeCantHaveThat

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

He still light skinned UNDER the beard tho.

******

:crying1: :crying1: You right Dubb. I’ma turn away from the light.

*sneaks a peek back* :eek:

• WhoDat

^^^^^^^^^^
    When I tell you I was in my apartment with them late 20 something dudes advocating to me WHY putting a bish out after the deed is RIGHT? I was acting mad. But DEEP down on the inside… :rofl: I told my nephew: Maybe YOU NEED a relationship son. :shrug: Find my great-nephew a stepmama. He was like nope. :stop: Nope. No hell I dont. :nono: I ASSURE you I DO NOT NEED THAT. Mmmhmmm…I dont need that.

:crying1:

:kiss: :hi: *slams blog door behind Waste* :phew:

• OpinionHated

That crazy lady sitting on his stairs in a blanket – she cute to you – all I see when I look at her is CRAZY… I want to know who took her picture cause if I walk in my house to a naked person I ain’t snapping shots i’m running back outside.

• Phrozen1der

@VDot :rofl: Kicked out is so harsh, more like escorted up out my shyt with a smile.. :hahaha:

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

VDot says:

************************

Now see I liked it….A LOT. Maybe it’s cause I ain’t had none since hubby jetted in November. Lawd help me.

• Ms Peaches

Who ring is Todd wearing? He ain’t wore one all housewife season. Must be his mother’s. Kandi don’t have no fuks to give she wearing those shoes. I didn’t even want to wear no Red bottoms because of the over kill in Atlanta. They get shit late and wear it out to def.

• OpinionHated

I had a boyfriend who wanted sex every blasted day sometimes twice and three times a day and when I got my period this fool want a hand job/head – it got so bad we would ride to work together and I would give him a hand job the whole way – my arms were on point looked super fit – but all that constant phucking and sexuality made the act very routine and almost a chore… come home cook dinner eat dinner bathe phuck get up do it again…. I find that I enjoy sex way more if I take a couple days break from it – anticipation feels oh sooo good.

• SummerBaby

:newpost:

• SunRiseBlossom

CaliYoruba says:

___________________________________
    You on point!!! :yes:

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

OpinionHated says:

********************

Yup. The Ten Mile Zone posted a crazy YouTube video of hers. She’s model pretty to me. Breezy’s preferred body type, but the wrong skin tone. I’m worried for her considering she is not from America and her kin expect her to be in Houston and now she in lock up in Cali. Since she an adult they ain’t even got to call nobody for her since they are treating her like a criminal instead of a mental patient.

________________________________

:rofl: said he was adamamt? :hahaha:

• WhoDat

my arms were on point looked super fit
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    The hand job fitness routine will rid you of church mama arms?

I AM WEAK. :ghost:

Bye yall. I hatechall azzes. ALL OF YOU. :crying1:

• Str8tUpMenace

:blink: Did this muthafool (I ain’t say the real word, cuz @Phro my dude :fistbump: ) say miles per stroke ratio?????????????????

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

him a hand job the whole way – my arms were on point looked super fit –
    *******

:rofl: :rofl:

• SunRiseBlossom

SummerBaby says:

That’s sounds normal to me :shrug:
    ___________________________________
    :lol: I want to be like ya’ll… How can I get my sex drive up to where it needs to be?

Nite Dub! :hug:

• Str8tUpMenace

OpinionHated says:

Fuggin :dead:

I must say, I never understood the chicks with the “headache” excuse. My foolish azz’ll pop some Excedrin or Advil, and keep it pushin, literally :hump: Or be in that bish with a migraine, and a cool damp cloth on my forehead while :hump:

• Phrozen1der

@Str8 :yes:

• SunRiseBlossom

Str8tUpMenace says:

Fuggin :dead:

________________________________
    :hahaha: Dayum :blink: Now that’s a committed chick!!! I salute you!!!

• Str8tUpMenace

SunRiseBlossom says:

Str8tUpMenace says:
    Fuggin :dead:
    ________________________________
    :hahaha: Dayum :blink: Now that’s a committed chick!!! I salute you!!!

Committed????? Nah, I mean, I am committed, definitely, but I got nuts to bust :hahaha:

• SunRiseBlossom

@ Str8UpMenace

Not got nuts to bust :rofl:

• Simple person

lawd would SOMEBODY please ask miss kandi to stop forcing her poor toes in those shoes?? they say Claudia got jacked up feet; anybody have a picture of candies toes?

• Meme81

There’s some interesting people in the picture with Lala. As far as Kandi’s feet are concerned, unfortunately, I’ve seen MUCH worse.