Rihanna Gets Thrashed at JFK

Friends say the Bajan singer Rihanna is becoming more comfortable with her masculine side. Here she is seen wearing a 'Thrasher' Magazine hoodie as she departs JFK Airport in New York City on her way to London on Monday.
span style="font-size:85%; color: #666666;">Photos: INFphoto.com

Ja Rule performs in Montauk

Rapper Ja Rule performed in concert to a packed house in Montauk, NY at Harbor restaurant and bar on Sunday.
span style="font-size:85%; color: #666666;">Photos: Rob Rich/WENN.com

Kendrick Lamar leaves Los Angeles International Airport

Hip-hop artist Kendrick Lamar was spotted leaving Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) on Monday. He might want to try a different kind of soap that won't dry out his nether region and give him jock itch.
span style="font-size:85%; color: #666666;">Photos: WENN.com

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0TMzDWwIj7Y Nancy Drew Ain’t Studdin’ You :yawn:

um, shouldn't that be "aging" rapper Ja Rule? :kona:

• WhoDat

Nothing for nobody here but Robyn. :love: She can embrace whatever side she wants too. Masculine. Idgaf. If she turn into a bulldagger tomorrow I wouldn't care. She is FAR from Mannie Fresh..shytttt.

• WhoDat

From downstairs

Recently she began hosting events and making public appearances and landed a reality show
    —————-
    Reality show about what :huh:
    ^^^^
    Working at the PetCo in the fish aisle.

dressing comfortably for a long flight makes her masculine now? oh, Sandra :lol:

Working at the PetCo in the fish aisle.
    _____________________________

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLcvNH5zA_I #missyJSays

:mad: I was at LAX and didn't see nobody....

Although I did sit in first class with Adam Scott on Sunday... He's on Parks and Rec :love: that show

• SOTHERNGRL

Iwant Rhi to gone on somewhere with them damn bobby pins; and I want Kendrick to wash his nutt sack better thatn what he doing. Out here straching in damn public :nono:

• SummerBaby

-----------------

Out here straching in damn public :nono:
    _______________________________

"starching" :hahaha:

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

A packed house in a restaurant/bar? So like happy hour at applebees then? :think: was Miss Petland Discount hosting? :popcorn:

Only in america :lol:

• inter_loop

I wouldn't mind a masculine Rihanna. No strap-on, just a little shid talking and physical aggression.

• WhoDat

straching
    ^^^
    I KNOW deep down we are related. I know it.

He need to Baize better huh?

:crying1:

• SOTHERNGRL

@Nancy did you get that stuff for those snakes or is Mister gonna have to put his cape on just for you to go outdoors :waiting:

Its too mannie 6s under Kendrick name :scared:

• iWasteTime

Kendrick got that itch from them white womens :lol:
    See T. Swift and GaGa

• SOTHERNGRL

@Dub you know I wanted to say he wasnt baizing right but I tried to be nice. And yes I am your Kountry Azz Cousin. The one that know how to roll, smoke, drank and NOT CHEAT AT SPADES. I dont wanna get drug outdoors. This still tickles me. :rofl:

so Suzanne :gossip: girl i finally decided to cookout on Saturday. what had happened was, i got a call from my cross the street neighbor cause she was looking for Mister. she had seen a snake on her front stoop and was scared to come outside :no: i wasn't even home and had got right nervous just hearing about it over the phone. :facepalm:
    so i took off from Joann fabric and headed str8 to the hardware store and got me a bag of sulphur. :bite: meanwhile, i done called my young neighbor to see if he was home cause Mister was still out on a wing run :facepalm: i told young neighbor what was going on and told him that if Mister aint home when i get there i'ma keep going. so i turn down my street and sure enough he no dare :no: i cruised right on past my house, made a uturn at the corner and was bout to cruise right on by that bish again, but then my neighbor and his boy came out the house and walked across to my house :love: i love them chirren :crying1:

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

I guess thats better than Scrappy having a album release party at a sports bar in Greenbriar's parking lot :crying:

• iWasteTime

No strap-on, just a little shid talking and physical aggression.
    --------------------

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

Dem fawking bobby pinzzzzz... :facepalm: If I go home nan time and see all my bobby pins in my dahwters hair! :mad:

• http://www.reverbnation.com/brandoncharlesmusic BCinKS

WhoDat says:

From downstairs
    —————-
    Reality show about what :huh:
    ^^^^
    Working at the PetCo in the fish aisle.
    ---------------------
    So you sayin her big break is 13 seconds as a cashier on Undercover Boss? :coffee:

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

WhoDat says:

From downstairs

—————-
    Reality show about what
    ^^^^
    Working at the PetCo in the fish aisle.
    So the show is going to be called from "Clean Up to Come Up...I Think" :rofl:

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

iWasteTime says:

No strap-on, just a little shid talking and physical aggression.
    ——————–
    ---------------
    :no: don't feed it... :eek:

• WhoDat

A packed house in a restaurant/bar? So like happy hour at applebees then?
    ^^^^
    Heffa. Like karaoke night. Cars around the corner! We fugged up trying to get some late night 1/2 priced apps, and good arse strong dranks (lil yt bartender ghul in love with my nephew. He barely acknowledge that the bish breathes but I digress) and happened upon Karaoke Night at the Applebee's. :facepalm: My cousin was like nah we leaving. :eek: My homeboy was like no bish, we staying. :popcorn: We laughed our AYS off at drunk yt folks for over an hour and a half. :crying1:

• Blanche Devereaux

How was everybody's weekend. I had to run in the blog and tell the good news. I met my long lost family this weekend :happy: it was the most amazing experience ive had aside from giving birth...all that love that we all have came naturally :happy: my uncles are the chit :woot:

• SummerBaby

My son just told me he thinks "lies get a bad wrap" :facepalm: He said if he tells you the truth all the time he don't like you. :crying1:

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

SOTHERNGRL says:

--------------
    :rofl: Have you just laughed that barking seal laugh? I just did... starching! :lol:

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

:hahaha: I couldn't even spell IT wrong right! straching..nope wait it was my auto correct! fukkin with my illproper anglish! :lol:

• SOTHERNGRL

snake on her front stoop and was scared to come outside
    *****************
    @Nancy listen I think :thinking: summer before last aiint nobody at home but me and the 4 legged baby. I hear a crash off the rip I'm fussing :mad: what has this dog broke. she aint never broke or tore up nothing that aint hers. I go up to the living room How bout a damn bird has crashed into my storm window and committed birdicide or some chit. That thang lay there on my front porch til Southern2 came home. :lol:

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

WhoDat says:

A packed house in a restaurant/bar? So like happy hour at applebees then?
    ^^^^
    Heffa. Like karaoke night. Cars around the corner! We fugged up trying to get some late night 1/2 priced apps, and good arse strong dranks (lil yt bartender ghul in love with my nephew. He barely acknowledge that the bish breathes but I digress) and happened upon Karaoke Night at the Applebee’s. :facepalm: My cousin was like nah we leaving. :eek: My homeboy was like no bish, we staying. :popcorn: We laughed our AYS off at drunk yt folks for over an hour and a half. :crying1:
    ------------
    What Applebees is this :rofl: I need a laugh tew!

...so they offered to help me take my stuff in but i told them nah, Mister can get that. what i need yall to do is get started on this sulphur :eek: i gave one of the boys the bag and start supervising :phew: ...put some down there to the byke fence... now walk from your fence to mines... come up the side your house... across the drive way... now byke down the side my house... hit that flowerbed... now hit the other one... and gone on down the other end of the house out to the skreet... :phew:
    girl when Mister pulled up we had a CLOUD of sulphur surrounding the house :rofl:
    Me when Mister pulled up: :biggrin: :sick: :hi: :kona:

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

@ Nancy I live in the country too but yall cant let them get that close to the house :nono: Put some lye around the outside of your house and under your porches :yes:

• SummerBaby

:hi: Blanche

I met my long lost family this weekend :happy: it was the most amazing experience ive had aside from giving birth…all that love that we all have came naturally :happy: my uncles are the chit :woot:
    __________________________

awww Blanche! that's beautiful :crying1: :hug:

• SOTHERNGRL

“lies get a bad wrap” He said if he tells you the truth all the time he don’t like you.
    (((((((((((((((((((((
    @Summer is you raising a SlimJr over there. :lol:

• SOTHERNGRL

Blanche good for you.

• WhoDat

@Sothern...just made my reservations for family reunion in July yesterday. Ironic part is...my sister on a white liquor kick past few months. Somebody gone get they ass cussed or whooped or both. Because they been trying it for a minute over this reunion. Sis waiting for they ass at the doe to pop off. I know they hate us. :rofl: They won't say it. I think the other sibs/our aunts and uncles, tell our mama tho. She break out with shat like: Imma need my NC crew to behave when we get down there :wail:

Joann fabric and headed str8 to the hardware store and got me a bag of sulphur
    -------

You making some nutria shoes? Tell me more about "young neighbor" :love: you know a bish ronery

_____________________________________

:phew: lawd, Suzanne, i aint know where you was going with that story when you first said you heard a crash :bite:
    :no: i had clutched my chest and braced myself for when i got to the port where the snake had broke in the house :no: :oops: :kona:

• SOTHERNGRL

@Dub yall doing misconduct got MommaDub out here giving yall speeches like you have to do lil kids before they go in a store :crying:

• WhoDat

The damn Applebee's over by NC State University in Raleigh. Professors. Students. Yuppies. Soccer moms. Was in there getting their damn LIFE to karaoke. We were coming from an event at the arena. It was late on a weeknight! They aint GAF. :crying1:

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

Nancy I'd have moved out. Would have told DF "We have to buy a house far far away from here. In another state. A snake free one. If you're not coming I'm going on my own." What state do you live in again?

:think: i think im beginning to resent Summer's font... :crying1: :ghost:

• inter_loop

When we see rich, successful, beautiful people habitually single does that not, not, make us single people hopeful?!!!!!

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

@ Blanche :love: :happy:

• SummerBaby

Anybody on the blog live in Virginia?

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

Blanche good to hear you're happy :yahoo:

• SOTHERNGRL

((((((((((((((
    :nono: No maam Pam. Now the way that story goes. My aunt was trying to get one of my uncles hats off top of the chiffarobe somthing black falls she thinks its a belt. :no: Its a damn BIG BLACK AZZ SNAKE. Thank God she got big tiddays it bounced off her chest and hit the flo'. I would be dead from a heart attack ret now if that was me.

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

WhoDat says:

The damn Applebee’s over by NC State University in Raleigh. Professors. Students. Yuppies. Soccer moms. Was in there getting their damn LIFE to karaoke. We were coming from an event at the arena. It was late on a weeknight! They aint GAF. :crying1:
    ---------------
    :rofl: Likka and a mic = really good karaoke! :rofl:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLcvNH5zA_I #missyJSays

-------------
    How come they was long lost? :popcorn:

Is you adopted?
    Deddy was a rollin stone?
    Deddy fell out with his peepas cause he was yt and ya mama was the doorter of The Help?
    Deddy lost the family Cadillac in a crooked card game and had to leave town? Mama was fass and got knocked up by a married man. Went in to labor and a random stranger took her to the hospilla. Mama manage to die during chilebirth and the docs just gave you to this random man and he raise as a sangle deddy all on his own?

• inter_loop

Also, if Rihanna decided she wanted to do a little crack licking, I'm down. What do you ladies think about sack- to-taint love?! I've seen it more recently in adult-themed movies (I like this blog and don't want any problems with its namesake), and wonder if more black women are trying new things in bed with the guy they love.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLcvNH5zA_I #missyJSays

LilMissy deddy just called my work phone... Dis kneegro thought I was playing when I tole him he was :banned: from calling/texting my phone :lol:

_________________________

but Foot! :wail: i didn't LET them get close! :wail:
    iont know where they coming from (after they leave hell), so i don't know how to keep em away. :wail:
    but Mister did buy two more bags of sulphur so the fenceline between us and that vacant overgrown house next door is completely covered in sulphur all the way down the fence line. i sorta think that's where the one on our side came from. and the one cross the street wasn't the same one, so... :wail: :wail: :wail: JESUS FIX IT! :pray:

• WhoDat

She warns us still. My sister and her grandson and Dub10 was in the back seat and we were on our way to another church that was hosting an event. My mama looks in the mirror and was like I don't want no mess outta yall. My sister all: yall heard what your Nana said. :yes: She looks in the mirror and kilt us with: bish I'm talking to you and your sister (points to me riding shotgun). :dead:

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

Loopy :stop: right there. NO. HE can eat the booty like groceries but not I :nono:

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

HAS ANYONE EVER USED THE CLIP IN HAIR PIECES?

My niece found some kinky wavy ones that look real natchal. But Im afraid my azz will shake that shyt and it fly into somebody soup or some shyt.

Tell me more about “young neighbor” :love: you know a bish ronery
    _________________________________________

he is spoken for User... (plus, we stay friends because i DON'T try to fix him up :nono: :lol: )

• SummerBaby

Also, if Rihanna decided she wanted to do a little crack licking, I’m down. What do you ladies think about sack- to-taint love?! I’ve seen it more recently in adult-themed movies (I like this blog and don’t want any problems with its namesake), and wonder if more black women are trying new things in bed with the guy they love.
    --------------------
    :popcorn:

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek says:

-----------
    +1 Juggle the balls cup de balls kiss lick de balls, but my tongue doesn't venture pass deem nuts :rofl:

inter_loop says:

-------

No fool no it dew not! :rules: if it aint no hope for Rihanna then the rest of us mines well give it up

:sarcasm: everybody gotta get in where they fit in

• Meme81

Ewww...Kendrick, what u diggin' for in that pic? :sideeye:

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

...and black women do plenty of kinky azz shyt whether they love the man or not. Kink comes in all colors. Don't believe the myth that any one race is more nasty than the other. Freaks are everywhere :hahaha:

What state do you live in again?
    __________________________

i live in southern Maryland, MOD :facepalm: i done left my beloved northern Virginia and followed dis mayne down yonder. i swear, when we first moved there it was just like that show 'green acres' :no: i was just telling my bff yesterday that when we first moved there, i saw some folks from the horse farm riding their horses up to the shopping mall :ghost:

• Blanche Devereaux

At Missy...long story short. My granddeddy ain't my granddeddy its really some Rico suave ass nucca that my grandmother knew in college. Grandparents weren't serious at time of my mothers conception ..fast forward 40 yrs later...my mom finds out her fathers real identity via ancenstry com ..and my people Puerto Rican ...and I met my uncles and cousins for the first time this weekend.

• SOTHERNGRL

She looks in the mirror and kilt us with: bish I’m talking to you and your sister (points to me riding shotgun).
    ********************
    MommaDub said :nono: I aint talmbout them kids I'm talking bout chall grown azzes ION want no chit outta yall :rofl:

Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek says:

--------

Why? You think he dont warsh good? :popcorn: <---really groceries

Anybody on the blog live in Virginia?
    __________________________

i used to @Summer :brokenheart:

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

User Friendly says:

Joann fabric and headed str8 to the hardware store and got me a bag of sulphur
    ——-

You making some nutria shoes? Tell me more about “young neighbor” :love: you know a bish ronery
    ---------------
    I have somebody for you...He is a grown azz man though..(no joke) He is about 5'10 (too short for me) Dark bald he worksout and is a director here. Loooong money. Now you say you curvy..I hope you for real cuz he don't do skinny chicks... Imma put a pic from the directory of him up. one sec :pc:

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

NANCY I LIVE IN MD. YOU KEEP THOSE SNAKES DOWN THERE OK!!! I'M ABOUT TO POUR SULPHUR AROUND THE ENTIRE COUNTY LINE :crying1:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLcvNH5zA_I #missyJSays

@Blanche that is wonderful.. see now you can mean it when you tell folks you got Indian in yo FOMILY :lol:

Rican Ricans??? So what was the food like? :pizza: fatkid questions

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek says:

NANCY I LIVE IN MD. YOU KEEP THOSE SNAKES DOWN THERE OK!!! I’M ABOUT TO POUR SULPHUR AROUND THE ENTIRE COUNTY LINE :crying1:
    -----------
    Cant do snakes or spiders... My baby daddy got bit by a poisonous one a couple weeks ago went down his pants and bit his butt and his nut :rofl: <---me after they said he was ok He was in the hospital for a few days.

Im skinny curvy but i dont want no 5 foot nothing charity dyck :chase:

Dude im headed out with tonite bout 6'4. Dont let my font jokes fool u :lol: but thanx tho, i think :think:

Its a damn BIG BLACK AZZ SNAKE. Thank God she got big tiddays it bounced off her chest and hit the flo’. I would be dead from a heart attack ret now if that was me.
    _____________________________________

*faints* :ghost:
    *suscitates briefly to laugh real hard at "chiffarobe" :crying1: :rofl:
    *re-faints* :ghost:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLcvNH5zA_I #missyJSays

@WUT

If you handing out boyfrens like Oprah I'm first in line TUH :rules:

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

DF would :chase: me out of the room if I tried...thank GOD. He's clean but no, I will not. Hard pass. I do enough, I do plenty, I won't do that (Meatloaf voice). I stay in my lane, he's the the azz licker in the relationship. It works for us :tea:

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

#missyJSays says:

@WUT

If you handing out boyfrens like Oprah I’m first in line TUH :rules:
    ---------------
    Listen Im looking out for all my sisters hell when a fine successful brother comes along shhhiiidd...Come and get it while its hot. He is a good dresser and quiet. His pic will be up in a sec...

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

vacant overgrown house next door is completely covered in sulphur all the way down the fence line. i sorta think that’s where the one on our side came from. and the one cross the street wasn’t the same one, so… JESUS FIX IT!
    they're coming from next door....call the county chile and tell them they're coming up your porch and u can see them in the yard next door :yes: My neighbor lost her house a few months ago and it was all kind of shyt coming outta her pool. Chile I just needed to see one damn frog jump the fence and I had the health department over there. Too many kids in the neighborhood for that shyt.

The county will come cut the grass and bill whomever owns the house. If its a foreclosure they will fine the bank. Its a safety hazard and brings down the property value.

U want us to call :cellphone: Dub whats the # :waiting:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLcvNH5zA_I #missyJSays

on the gram? Im finna leave work

I’M ABOUT TO POUR SULPHUR AROUND THE ENTIRE COUNTY LINE :crying1:
    ____________________________________

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

girl if they ever construct that metro 'purple line' I'd love to load 'em on there and send 'em to yall :shudders: :no:

• MissL

Ja rule look swole as hell I guess he still prepping ten jailhouse meals on wheels

• MissL

**the

:eek: WUT tryna hook-up User with a preacher :hahaha: this union won't work :nono: :hahaha:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLcvNH5zA_I #missyJSays

Wut you can't be putting folks Glamour Shot senior pics up when you tryin to find him a wife :rofl:

________________________________________

:hahaha: :rofl:

yep, it's a foreclosure... they already have folks come cut the grass, but iont know how 'thorough' they are with that backyard cause it's really overgrown and prob needs to be "cleared" professionally :no: plus its an old shed back there :shudders: God only knows what evil lurks there :wail: :pray: :bow:

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

:crying: :crying: Wut is he really on the deacon board? I already packed my glasses up :rofl:

yall keep hope alive for my Hawks :peace:

I already packed my glasses up :rofl:
    _____________________________

well i hope you don't need them for driving then :rofl:

:newbie: <---really says 'BOOOOOOO, HAWKS' :mad:

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

@ Nan call the county and tell them yall see them all out in the street where the kids play and have your neighbor call the following day :thumbsup: Yall pay property and county tax make them come clean that shyt up :peace: