Robin Thicke and April Love Geary

Disgraced singer Robin Thicke and his 20-year-old girlfriend April Love Geary head to a yacht party in Cannes, France. Thicke, 38, was unceremoniously dumped his high school sweetheart Paula Patton, after she caught him cheating with a cheap floozy. Some men never learn.
Photos: Riptidepix.com/Splash News and INFphoto.com

FKA twigs

Robert Pattinson's fiancée FKA Twigs was spotted out and about in the SoHo area of NYC, wearing a bizzare outfit that matches her atypical personality. The Dopamine is already fading for Ms. twigs. The 27-year-old alternative artist from England is already grousing about being Pattinson's wife. That's usually not a good sign. In an interview with the NY Times, twigs said it's "really hard" dating someone who is more famous than she is.

“It’s really hard — I can’t begin to explain how awful it is,” she said. “It makes you want to just stop everything sometimes. It makes you want to smash your face into the mirror.”
Photos: Splash News

Quincy Brown

Add Quincy Brown's name to the growing list of celebrity spawn who have side hustles as club DJs. Quincy goes by the name DJ Quincy Diddy. Brown, whose biological dad is singer-turned-radio-jock Al B. Sure, was raised from the age of 4 by hip hop magnate Sean "Puffy" Combs and Kim Porter. The 23-year-old has a good head on his shoulders, and he's receiving accolades for his acting talent in independent B movies.
Photos: INFphoto.com

Chile look at them toes :tea:

Da fawk wrong with her :tea:

• CaliYoruba

She looks like a younger Paula Patton :tea: So he's 38 messing with a 20y.r. old, okay :tea:

• sassyshe

What ethnicity is Robin's girl

I really want Quincy to win. I respect that even though Im sure Diddy provides him with a cushion he never stops hustling

:yawn: zzzzz. :mouthsmack: :ignorantstretch: :|

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

:thinking: I think I like FKA Twig's outfit. Looks super comfy :yes:

• Just Looking

Well Mr. Thicke got a type :yes:

That young lady, got that matchy abstract thing going on. :shrug:

Wonders if I could DJ? :spin:

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

Imma feel some kind of way if I look like the ex wife..

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

BayBay your boo Rico was on TBC today!

Well Mr. Thicke got a type
    _______

Im not a fan. Borders on fetishizing.. :eek:

Hellur :hug:

• Str8tUpMenace

:dead: at cheap floozy. Was that the chick whose azz he was fisting in that mirror pic??

Ole girl Twigs sounds like she got mental isshas :blink:

Soooo errybody a DJ now, huh? :rolleyes:

• Just Looking

:waves: @ Edgy - It's that or the mama..

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

BayBay your boo Rico was on TBC today!
    _______

Nooooo?!?!?! and I didnt listen ON PURPOSE :hahaha: Virgo likes CHarlemagne and i was protesting. Damnit. Lemme listen. I need something to do.

:hug: :kiss:

It’s that or the mama..
    _____

:lol: True. Eww guys. WOrk out your issues..

• SOTHERNGRL

That dont look like the girl Robin been going round with. I thought she was blond. and her feet ugly.

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

Chit Robin feet ugly. :yawn: They be alright. Robin got one of them outter? bunions. Damn son.

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

Outer bunion = tailor's bunion. :yes: That. He got it.

• SOTHERNGRL

Da fawk wrong with her
    **********************
    Bath Salts. :shrug:

• http://youtu.be/bQaBEm_mh5U I AM MisTaken I don’t get tired :huh: of being PETTY :)

I am still stuck on the nig downstairs dreaming about doing the partition dance on SWEET POOSAT SAT DEE to Floyd :crying1: I mean I might be turnt and hawt *pinches my own nipple* off his lust for Floyd. Floyd ain't have no clue that man was ready to change his life. Make him be monogamous. MAKE HIM WANNA MURRY HIM #NORASHEEDA I think if Floyd had turned his head and seen it their energy would have been undeniable and they might have made sweet love right there on the court

• Str8tUpMenace

I AM MisTaken I don't get tired :huh: of being PETTY :) says:

I am still stuck on the nig downstairs dreaming about doing the partition dance on SWEET POOSAT SAT DEE to Floyd :crying1: I mean I might be turnt and hawt *pinches my own nipple* off his lust for Floyd. Floyd ain’t have no clue that man was ready to change his life. Make him be monogamous. MAKE HIM WANNA MURRY HIM #NORASHEEDA I think if Floyd had turned his head and seen it their energy would have been undeniable and they might have made sweet love right there on the court
    ____________________________

OMG!!!!!! I thought you had work to do??? :dead:

I just got bused kinda by my coworker :facepalm: I was going in typing on SR laughing and such cause it so quiet in here. Got MY WAY ON LOUD IN MY EARS. Forgot anyone was here. He was standing up looking at me through the glass I saw him out the corner of my eye smiling so I jumped. He said yea I been watching you! You just typing away for like 30 minutes straight. I was like well it’s super quiet in here cause everyone is on lunch (true) I said plus I had this one long thing to type and now I am booking an appointment for tomorrow. My SR screen was up but I keep it small and another larger one behind it so he could just see me typing in a dialogue box at the most. He shook his lead and laughed at me :lol:
    Let me walk outside

@MENNY I did it :rofl: I move fast. It’s how I multi task. I stretch stuff out but do a lot of a little things from every area. That way they are like :phew: How to you manage all of that. Meanwhile on any given day I can be slammed or nah :lol: Depends mainly on what SR like…or if I have meetings :rolleyes:

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

He said yea I been watching you!
    ________

:no: You too nice. You shoulda closed your house coat. No explanation for em. :lol: :nono: A san smile ..maybe!

• iWasteTime

caught him cheating with a cheap floozy. Some men never learn.
    -----
    :blink:

• Just Looking

=========
    :huh:

:hahaha: Hey Time! :lol:

• Just Looking

@Take Take - Invest in a privacy screen

• datsmdubya2u

The 23-year-old has a good head on his shoulders, and he’s receiving accolades for his acting talent in independent B movies.
    -----------------------------

Welp! You gotta start sumwurr :shrugs: HEEELLLLLLOOOOOO ROSES, ROSEBUDS, THORNS, ROSES SUFFERING FROM POWDERY MILDEW, AND BLIGHTED ROSES......... :waves:

BLIGHTED ROSES

^^^^^ :lol: :heart:

• iWasteTime

nefi :yahoo:
    Niggah we made it :danban1:
    Log ins worked, shout out to Lurk :danban:
    Let's not get to excited could be a quirk :buutshake.

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

:dance: She love us. She loves us not. She LOVES us. She love us quiet. :2dance:

• Just Looking

Windows Key + D

or Decoy screen freeware

:yes:

• iWasteTime

nefi :yahoo:
    Niggah we made it :danban1:
    Log ins worked, shout out to Lurk :danban:
    Let’s not get to excited could be a quirk :buttshake:

Just Looking says:
    @Take Take – Invest in a privacy screen
    ---------
    *slaps knee* ha! That's funny. Privacy screen. When they intentionally sit you in an open workspace environment so that they can see what you are doing at all times :huh:
    They will be like why you need a privacy screen??? Another reason I need to fly on. I get j am on your dime but if I am on lunch or whatever I should be able to sit and search in peace.

• iWasteTime

Girl I got it again this morning though :rofl:
    for my opi :wail:
    #bringbacktwitter

• datsmdubya2u

O 2 da T 2 da muthafukkin Beeeeeezeeeeee!!!!

:hugs:

• bama_n_jersey

@Sothern(Suzanne)...I left for an early lunch...but to answer you from downstairs... No they are not paying for it...I turned down the tire and wheel insurance :crying: not knowing I was gonna need it the next day. I was planning to blame them and say it was in there...but the tire was losing air to fast to have made it all night. I did it sometime this morning :mad:

• iWasteTime

What the hail is on Keyshia Cold Sore head y'all ?

• bama_n_jersey

He said yea I been watching you!

******
    @Take you got the petty down but :facepalm: the fact that he had the nerve to say this. I need to see your RBF

• iWasteTime

@Take you better than me.
    I would have replied "Oh so you know you fired" and :lol:
    Had him phucked up the whole day

• Just Looking

slamps knee.... Giggles

Well try one the other options. Also I always would put a NOTE up

If you are reading this, you are too close. :smile:
    or
    My dog does bites, back up :smile:

You are not are camera, but I see you. :smile:

@BAMA :lol: I think it's been established I got a WIFE RBF :(
    Nah I am about the only person in the building he talks to and he and work in the same department so he was cracking a joke. Not like you are busted. Plus I approve his time so :rofl: But yea the whole idea that somebody could be watching you and UEONO cause you sit with your back to folks in an open crazy floor plan :no: That's why I was mad I had to move seats! I rearranged my computer to the other side and put up a rearview mirror but I can only see sew much :( There are only like 7 offices in the whole building and HR, CEO,EVPsand two SVPs are the only ones with them. They got legal, VPs and HR assistants in cubes :no: Folks that came from having corner offices get hired here and end up next to IT geek fresh out of college :lol:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Virgo likes CHarlemagne and i was protesting. Damnit. Lemme listen.

******

V know funny when he see it :fistbump: I see you were over there opping floors again :fistbump:

• Just Looking

================
    Put up a mirror, wit a sticky. Mirror on the Wall, Taken is Fabulous, it absolves you of watching them watching you. Annnnnnnnnnnd they can be like she love herself, way to much. (you can never do that)

@WASTE :rofl: That joke would have been wasted. Picture Al Bundy meets Kid Rock personality wise. Looks Mr. Bean. I joke an engage with him on his level. Basic.
    @JL Good idea about the note :hahaha:

• FuturedocDonte

:offtopic:

I just watched a video of a dude who gets stopped by the police. The police ask if he has contraband in the car. The man says no. Police say I'm going to have a dog sniff around the vehicle. Police walk back to the police car. This man took his crack rock and tied it to 2 balloons and let the balloons out the window. :hahaha: police tried to shoot the. Down but couldn't. no drugs, do crime

• Just Looking

Yeah, I've been taught by some of the best and oldest Govt workers. Got tricks for days.

All sorts. :smoke:

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

This man took his crack rock and tied it to 2 balloons and let the balloons out the window. police tried to shoot the. Down but couldn’t. no drugs, do crime
    ______
    ermahgawd.. :dead:

"Ery day I be THISCLOSE to selling drugs.. " :ghost:

• SOTHERNGRL

I turned down the tire and wheel insurance
    ************************
    @Bama On a new car :spank: You know better :hug: Its gonna be okay.

*this close finger pinch* :hahaha:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahneSxJYnHo&list=UUcbYWMlGF9Jj58Rp10X7Rag that_VA_thickchick

Quincy goes by the name DJ Quincy Diddy
    Wait...seriously?

• Just Looking

:waves: @ VA THICK. Aint seen you in month of Sundays

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ VA THICK. Aint seen you in month of Sundays
    Hey Boo HEEEY! :waves:

I usually pop in on my lunch break, say some dumb shat then go back to lurking.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

*****

That's fukking clever :fistbump: Dude

• Just Looking

I usually pop in on my lunch break, say some dumb shat then go back to lurking.
    ===============
    Okay then, well glad to see your font. Get back to work, get now.

• bama_n_jersey

:facepalm: I know @Sothern...just crazy. It's fixed now though...mister just dropped it back off

• bama_n_jersey

:danban: <<< left off the previous comment

• http://instagram.com/p/xf0TD-kTEZ/ A.J.

:popcorn:

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

Scuse me.. :blink: Sandra you done scared everybody off? I got so seaux much to do and you play-n. :facepalm: Sandra.

Frfr...production across america going up but Blog nummas going down :no: Playing RIGHT where the Man want cha :huh:

AJ :fistbump: What chu know good? :popcorn:

• Anna

FuturedocDonte says:

:offtopic:

I just watched a video of a dude who gets stopped by the police. The police ask if he has contraband in the car. The man says no. Police say I’m going to have a dog sniff around the vehicle. Police walk back to the police car. This man took his crack rock and tied it to 2 balloons and let the balloons out the window. :hahaha: police tried to shoot the. Down but couldn’t. no drugs, do crime
    ~~~
    Why do I want to see this video?

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

Moments ago Ciara uploaded a ThrowBackThursday post on Instagram labeling Russell her 'bae' today.

______

^^^ Oh CiCi.. :lol: IKTR girl. :hahaha:

• WhoDat

Quincy 23? Ummhmmmm.

*cues up some R. Kelly music. Only...it don't mean the same cause Quincy is legal. Barely. *

• SummerBaby

Quincy goes by the name DJ Quincy Diddy.
    -------------------

• Sucker Free Esq.

wow...this chick looks just like Paula. but ain't nothing like the real thing Robin

was i the only once kinda hoping they would get back together?

Just Looking says:

I usually pop in on my lunch break, say some dumb shat then go back to lurking.
    ===============
    Okay then, well glad to see your font. Get back to work, get now.
    :run:

Well shyt I meant :chase:

See how long I been gone. Let me care my ayuss back to work. :rofl:

• SummerBaby

What's the topic? :popcorn:

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

Go Cleveland!! :cheer:

• Anna

Sucker Free Esq. says:

wow…this chick looks just like Paula. but ain’t nothing like the real thing Robin

was i the only once kinda hoping they would get back together?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Maybe. They have been together for so long, I feel the marriage was more about "familiar" than anything. They seem toxic together to me. I think they had an open marriage, but Robin forgot that open doesn't mean" take them out in public".

• SOTHERNGRL

How do ghost writers get paid #Seriousquestion.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

How do ghost writers get paid #Seriousquestion.
    ============
    Blog Rush Card

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

:newpost:

• Crystal Rose

LOL Sandra I don't think FKA Twigs meant it like that,these crazy old washed up Twilight fans keep calling her the N word and monkey claiming why Rob Patz is with her. FKA Twigs meant despite the awful names she is called the relationship is "worth it" She is strange is a Adams family kinda of way but you can tell he loves her alot.