Nick Hardwick and EJ Johnson

Magic Johnson's homosexual son EJ Johnson, 22, is an inspiration to former NFL football player Nick Hardwick, 33. Johnson recently dropped 100 pounds after ongoing a lap band procedure last year. Hardwick, a former Chargers center, lost 85 pounds in 4 months. He said he understands what Johnson is going through.

Nick Hardwick and EJ Johnson

Johnson's love life has benefitted from his recent weight loss. He is often seen in the clubs pushing up on a number of Twinks (young promiscuous gays).

From TMZ:

Magic Johnson's son is getting serious praise from a former NFL lineman ... who says E.J.'s dramatic 100+ pound weight loss is an "inspiration" for people looking to turn their lives around.

We spoke with former Pro Bowl center Nick Hardwick ... who dropped 85 pounds in 4 months after he retired in 2014 ... and he says he knows exactly what E.J. had to go through.

"It's hard work," Hardwick says ... "For E.J. to drop more than 100 pounds is significant. He is an inspiration for folks who want to get smaller and healthier and live longer."

Nick Hardwick and EJ Johnson

• Magic Johnson Opens Up About Gay Son: “I Love Him So Much”
  • LeBron James' Dramatic Weight Loss Due to No-Carb Diet
  • Who Wore it Worse: Kim Kardashian Or EJ Johnson?
  • Celebs Out & About: LisaRaye and EJ Johnson at Mr. Chow
    • Unshakable

You betta werk it EJ! Lookin just as fab! :yahoo:

• Unshakable

And that RihRih pose in the bottom left pic.... :nun:

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0TMzDWwIj7Y Nancy Drew Ain’t Studdin’ You :yawn:

:nun:

• PGaiter

He is snatched.....

• PGaiter

I wonder if he works out as well or did the excess skin just go away?(shrugs shoulders)

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

He is often seen in the clubs pushing up on a number of Twinks
      _______

Nah. He's def the Push'ee. :yes:

• SummerBaby

Werk EJ :nun: snaps for the kids

Bloop.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

#TEAMTHIS

WERK ANTIONETTE!!! BISH went from loosing a couple ounces to 1600+ :nun:

• iWasteTime

:heart:

___

: shrug : <-- :shrug:

:think: Exercise doesnt rid excess skin. His mama made his daddy write a check prolly. :yes: Or he wasnt as stretched out as the pics said.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

He ain't giving up that black tho :nono: he still got the mindset of a fat boy :yes:

Wonders if he wears his mama jeans.. :heart:

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

There was termination, contract on most of what I do, cancelled.

________

What does this mean for our bottom line doe? :huh: Nothing? Or everything? :eek:

• SummerBaby

Wonders if he wears his mama jeans.. :heart:
      -------------------
      :crying1:

• Unshakable

@Dot,

Or a MAC consultant. Either is applicable in this case.

I cant take him in colour. Oh no. DOnt do it Miss. :hahaha:

• http://youtu.be/bQaBEm_mh5U I AM MisTaken I don’t get tired :huh: of being PETTY :)

Twinks
      *wipes tear from my cheek* Petty betties :crying1:
      Am I the only one here NOT going to sound the alarms and applaud E.J. for having surge? :eek: I mean it is not like he lost the 85 pounds like ole is saying he did I guess diet and exercise? He was like here you go doctor *passes him his black card out of his chicken stained Birkin* Now I am not HATING on his new frame or mesh shirts :nono: but to say this is encouraging other folks to live healthy.. I guess so… if they can afford it… or maybe if they want to do it the natural way. Folks just need to be realistic and know it is not going to happen as fast for them as it did for EJ. Some of us gone take awhile :( FOH EJ :rolleyes:

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

Thats not what a twink is. Twink refers to size like twinkle toes, peter pan like. EJ is a bear (well used to be). A twink would be deante epic. Its a small man.

• Unshakable

He look about 3 hoagies fluffier than Cookie. Cookie gives me Hamburglar, while EJ gives me a slimmed down Grimace.

• Just Looking

@Edgy - Whale, for right now. Nothing, we have until September maybe even April.

Leaving office when POTUS does, this was his thing. It's over and gave 2 years to beautiful.

NIGHTMARE

Miss Johnson looks great, hell inspiration to me. Today, I had almond milk, hemp and nutmeg and water.

CHeck :pc:

• SummerBaby

His handbags have even gotten smaller since he lost weight.

• Phrozen1der

He's the "pushee"... <----What's that mean?? :rofl:

@JL :bite: we not finna get Chanel bags?? :wails:

______

:think: I thought it was the cute gays. The ones that could be girls with the right makeup. Like the "blonde" of gays. Desired and attractive, they have more fun. :lol: Thats why Sandra saying he pushing up on them cause he a big ole Birl. :lol:

IDK. Imma ask my kids. We be laffing at one "twink" in particular. :lol:

NIGHTMARE
      ______

!!!! OHHHHH MY WORD I DO KNOWWWWW :wail: I saw the headlines and prayed I shure did!!! :hug: :pray:

___

Iono but he young as hell & that young tender skin can do all types of thangs :lol:

I remember a long time ago on true life this boys skin was messed all the way up after surge :no: i wonder how he's doing. They used to hv good topics.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Mia X is back and I came to out rap you :yes:
      So, get out my face before I smack you ho :huh: :box:
      Yeah you know respect who I am
      Cause if you mess with me I'll take ya man :danban:

Got his mind, got his money
      Got his face in my pussy :eatme:
      A licky licky :lick:
      Ride him like a pony :hump:
      Act a fool
      His dyck don't get hard for you no more :nono: whore

That Mia X used to be my joint. Get outta school early and ride by all the high schools blasting it :steer: :rofl:

• http://youtu.be/7fSfM0vk0qk Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

Ms EJ is giving life darling!

Aww ladies I wanna try Dr Bonners. I might buy some this Friday when I shop for house.

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

Am I the only one here NOT going to sound the alarms and applaud E.J. for having surge? I
      ______

Girlll I aint bit more studying EJ ole lazy arse. :yawn: <-- EJ. Ok. :headbob:

Like most of these millenials. Instant gratification. :)

• Unshakable

@TakeTake,

:chase:

Just had to show out cause you constipated, didn't you?

Neffi i think its both. Little & cute but dont mean promiscuous tho. SR be clowning :lol:

The reverse agenda is real.

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

His handbags have even gotten smaller since he lost weight.
      _____

He def a Birl summsumm. :yes: He know how to use what he got to get what he want. Real women stuff right there. :yes:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

______

:stop: with the lies. You thought you were DMing EJ but it showed up on my IG timeline. You wanted to know his secrets to losing lbs. His work out plan. You wanna be a part of #TEAMTHIS :ha: :haha:

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

A smooth-bodied, almost pre-pubescent looking young gay male. From "twinkie" (as in Hostess twinkie)- soft and full of cream.

"That twink is young, dumb and full of cum...and I want him NOW! "

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :dead: and :ghost:

• DivineMsM

Nefertiti ePoundCake$$--->OhTaBizzle says:

Good Monday to you all.

____

Bottom of th eday to you as well. :hi: Im ret to go too. Its like 330

---
      Hi Neffieeeee--- Im ret to go <<< Yes, me too!!!!

• DivineMsM

@ USer, from downstairs-- User, LOL!! It’s (BESSIE) on HBO. Sure it’ll be on heavy repeat.

• http://youtu.be/7fSfM0vk0qk Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

His handbags have even gotten smaller since he lost weight.
      _____

Yeah he no longer need a snick snack department. Ion what it is about him, but he makes me think of Sylvester..

"Youuuu make me feel, soooooo damn real."

Him and Miss Lawerence rolled up in one

• DivineMsM

from downstairs:
      DivineMsM says:

Unshakable says:

Hey DivineFine,

How you be love :kiss:
      ——

Shake!! Shake, :yahoo: love — what it do? :hug: (can never find the emoticons I am looking for)

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

Get outta school early and ride by all the high schools blasting it

________

LMMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :wail: :wail: This what happ'd to us, You could not tell me.. :heart:

WHALEEE I'll take ya man right out your crib :dance: and make him do chit for me that he never did :cool:
      So when you see us together perfed in the place :grill: Super shocked got the D!ck! look on your face :shocked:

:heart: !!!!

• DivineMsM

Luva I too use Dr Bronners faithfully. I use the Lavender scented one. Love it!

@UNSHAKE I am leaving in about 30 minutes. Cheeks clenched sew tight :ashamed: You saw what I wrote you downstairs? :lol:
      @OTB I ain’t bit more impressed by EJ than I am feeling sorry for Kylie cause her daddy trying to lose his dack while she taking black ones and not being in school and steady hollering she a child :rolleyes: Stay in a child’s place heffa. :tea: What de fok I look like being happy for EJ when bastid could have BEEN skinny. His daddy bought off AIDS… he could have BEEN bought off fat :wtf: instead he laid up there on the table and then opened his eyes and was like :nun: Give me 6 months and I am about to be in some CJ jeans size 20 wide :kiss:

• Just Looking

You asked for Kate Spade. Get out my pocket :winky:

• DivineMsM

Phrozen1der says:

@Divine “(I swear, I was like, is that a breast plate?)” <—- I swear I thought the same, like her nips were great its just that they hung a little low over the tummy part… :rofl: I love Queen, but I'd rather see her vajayjay than see her teets
      ------
      LOL, I know she had a reduction, this is the result. GOod on her for putting it all out there and stepping out her comfort zone. A warning would have been nice, lol.

________________________
      :rofl: :nono: You must have crossed your eyes on the hashtag. I said #TEAMSWISH as in Aquafina. Something he will never have

• bama_n_jersey

From downstairs:

I ain't gonna put it in her hair anymore.

I can't use any soaps. I have to use the sensitive skin feminine wash only...no fragrance..sensitive skin. I can't even wear silk undies

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

Go ahead!! ROll your eyes :eyeroll: Talk some chit :blahblahblah: :mad: but you aint bad enough to get em up with this bitch :box: now you can call me a flaw man stealing heaux :buttshake: but I couldnt take your mayne lest he was ret to go!!

I'll take yo man and bitch you got to deal with this! Its not a bet or a threat Its a damn promise :rules: From me to you,,,think you the shit :blink:

I send him back with the news that hes pu$$y whipped :lick:
      And packing all his shit. :yes: You thought you had that locked ..?
      But now I push his Lex truck up and down the block.. :steer: OMG I love that songgggg

• iWasteTime

---------------------------

Those are Fish

Meant to tell yall Zoe's deodorant really works. It takes a while to kick in tho but now my musk on mute :yes: had my fren smelling my pits like girl smell dis! It dont smell like nothing, right? While she was driving i got my underarms all in her face :lol:

Watch cricket try to put some on her coochie frito :facepalm:

• Just Looking

@bama - you got the special, us sensitives do.

Some can you Irish Spring and Lava and MUST AND SHOULD :yes:

Waves away Furnk and Murst :waves:

Why she fonting this way lordt :crying1: :rofl: :dead: :dead:

Been bought off fat.. LMMFAOOOOOO. Cause EJay been big. Yeen line. :crying1:

• WhoDat

His big azz was surely an inspiration to them pumps he turned into slingbacks. If they breathable leather, they too might rise.

You asked for Kate Spade. Get out my pocket
      I already got Kate Spade :angry: it has always been CHANEL!! Ok whale… what about Tory Burch? There is this lovely mustard one I have my eye on with a chain link strap :thinking: Mister might owe me one tho on account of life :thinking: I got a birthday coming up Lemme google :typing:

• iWasteTime

Twink refer to a young (18 to early 20s) man with certain outward characteristics, such as an effeminate manner, a thin build, no body or facial hair, which all contribute to a youthful look. The term has origins of usage in the 1970s.

You asked for Kate Spade. Get out my pocket
      ________

THrows it back like an ungrateful toddler :lol:

• WhoDat

Things EJ an inspiration too:

Those young white gays seeking BBD.

Team THIS. Go EJ :yahoo:

It takes a while to kick in tho but now my musk on mute
      :) < TakenSon smug smile. You have been warned.

• http://youtu.be/7fSfM0vk0qk Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

Divine that's the one I wanna use! The lavender.. How does it smell?

Those are Fish
      _____

Dead ass. :lol: :yes: Wit they uglee asses. :hahaha: Even when pretty Birlll you is ugly.

• WhoDat

Things EJ an inspiration to:

Fat ass black gays who look like Precious.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

BayBay I know that song word for word. Mia put her foot in that song :phew: Said BIH aint no threat. A promise :huh:

:bow: when I rapped that song I meant.every.single.word. Bish I will take your man. :eek: :rofl: :rofl:

Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser says:

Divine that’s the one I wanna use! The lavender.. How does it smell?
      -------
      Like lavendar girl :lol: its all natural

See how sandy got yall researching the proper gay definitions? Reverse agenda game strong :yes:

• Phrozen1der

"Things EJ an inspiration to:

Fat ass black gays who look like Precious."

:ghost:

I’ll take yo man and bitch you got to deal with this! Its not a bet or a threat Its a damn promise :rules: From me to you,,,think you the **** :blink:
      I send him back with the news that hes pu$$y whipped :lick:
      And packing all his ****. :yes: You thought you had that locked ..?
      ___________________________
      Imagine me reading this in my voice :crying1: I was like :popcorn: who FREN going in on :rofl: Then I got to mid0way and was like oh this a song. Then I went back and tried to rap it in my head and was leaving off the bad words :oops: I'm sew sew hard tho :kona:

• DivineMsM

bama_n_jersey says:

From downstairs:

I ain’t gonna put it in her hair anymore.

I can’t use any soaps. I have to use the sensitive skin feminine wash only…no fragrance..sensitive skin. I can’t even wear silk undies
      -----
      Bama, I have been wanting to ask you if you saw a diff with your daughter's skin if you mix the Shea Butter w/ the coconut oil. For me, if I use the Shea alone, I get dry blotches, but with the coconut oil, no issues.

Same for me and you, cotton is your friend for life.

when I rapped that song I meant.every.single.word. Bish I will take your man
      *nerd face* :cheer: YAS! BISH We will take your man from you if you do not treat him right because no man wants to be treated unfairly!!! :lame: :hahaha:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

:rofl: at Take Take

Let me go unmute, see what I missed :lol:

“Things EJ an inspiration to:
      big cats that want to be little lions
      dykes that want to know what they will look like if they rock make-up with their caesars
      big girls that that play center :bball: that want to know what they will look like if they go to prom

:) < TakenSon smug smile. You have been warned.
      -----------

Girl hush :lol: i mean ur clothes, arms nothing dont smell like nothing. Like just another body part (cept for the perch pussay ppl)

All day i be lifting up my arm smelling looking for a scent. Musk on mute!! & no lil deodorant balls all over :nun:

• bama_n_jersey

@Divine...I can't use Shea butter on her. Tried one time and she broke out bad. I was using aquaphor on her, but since it has gotten hotter I use coconut oil mixed with Jergens lotion. It has worked good so far. I also had to use an OTC hydrocortisone eczema cream (not much)

• DivineMsM

Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser says:

Divine that’s the one I wanna use! The lavender.. How does it smell?
      -----
      As USer,put it, like lavender, but not overly so. A real nice fragrance to it.

I am not sure in your area if they have the small sample versions, you can get those to try out different ones, and when you decide what you like best, get the big bottle! I want to try the Rose scented one as well.

:rofl: perch poosay ....

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

Now the real question is how will he look in 2-5 years from now. Most gastric bypass patients will gain the weight back because they have not learned healthy habits to sustain the loss. I have several friends who had it done when the State of GA insurance allowed it to be done a couple years back and they look like they had nothing done right now. They ate and slowly stretched the stomach pouch back to a larger size or they eat all day long in small increments thinking they are eating very little but not realizing that they are eating a lot over a long period. So I hope him well...But without doing the whole work to keep it.. :no: it wont last.

• bama_n_jersey

Wait...y'all use Bonners down there? :thinking: :nono: not gone get me. Have me walking round here smelling like perch

@WUT egg zack ly :tea:

• bama_n_jersey

@Wut...there's this lady here that was like that...she claimed she lost the weight by using an extreme calorie diet..it went too fast and she has not been able to keep the weight off

• Just Looking

@VDOT - :tea: turned my phone off, they were firing people today. Cause my phone is on there WIFI during work hours.

let me know.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Wait…y’all use Bonners down there?

*****

I do. I mix a pinch of it with some Summers Eve :yes:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

they were firing people today.

*******

Oh No!! :bite:

Yea bama :yes:

Thang be tingly clean. IN THE TUB, not on no dry ass cotton ball or dishrag or swiffer or whatever perch ppl be faux baizing with tho :lol:

• DivineMsM

bama_n_jersey says:

@Divine…I can’t use Shea butter on her. Tried one time and she broke out bad. I was using aquaphor on her, but since it has gotten hotter I use coconut oil mixed with Jergens lotion. It has worked good so far. I also had to use an OTC hydrocortisone eczema cream (not much)
      ----
      Oh, okay. I am glad you found a solution that helps her. Sensitive skin will have you going crazy looking for the right product.

• DivineMsM

VDot says:

Wait…y’all use Bonners down there?

*****

I do. I mix a pinch of it with some Summers Eve :yes:
      ---
      :cosign: Ms V on that!

• sassyshe

Werk Princess EJ :nun: :cheer: bish comes back on the 24th

• Just Looking

epsom salt bath every now and then.

Actually at least in African Countries, women are forced to use sea salt to make it tight, ret before sex

YEap

They get rid of waste...This is why I work all night, sometimes. Why checking and savings ain't set for unemployment at this time.

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

No for me @Bama. I will let some run off mingle and tingle but direct :nono: I like to keep it acidic :lol: I eat too much sugar and boolchit to fugg around.

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

This is why I work all night, sometimes.
      _________

SHe Ro. WHen I be crying at home.. I think of you. And i clean my face. :) :hug:

They get rid of waste…This is why I work all night, sometimes. Why checking and savings ain’t set for unemployment at this time.
      ___________________________________

Good Looking! :hug: :pray:

:newpost:

• inter_loop

It's so many dang levels to the gay thing.