Kim Kardashian

Socialite Kim Kardashian is venting her frustration on social media again. Last week she lashed out at talk Guru Wendy Williams for insinuating she was not pregnant and she was wearing a prosthetic, a la Beyonce.

This week Kim is disputing rumors that she and hubby Kanye West are expecting a boy.

Kardashian tweeted, “so many rumors…we are not having twins, yes I am carrying my own baby lol & we have not told anyone the sex of our baby yet! nothing is confirmed unless you hear it from me!” She pointedly set the record straight a week after using Twitter to blast other false claims, feistily writing, “Pregnant KiKi does not play!!!! *BLOOP!*” Source

The fact that she's so angry could be an indication that the rumor is true. After all, we know she spent a goodly portion of her reality TV paycheck on treatments at a Beverly Hills fertility clinic.

Choosing a boy embryo during in-vitro fertilization is a much more common process now. Yes, that means multiple embryos must die for Kim to be picky, but they're just embryos.

• Kim Kardashian Slams Wendy Williams for Accusing Her of Hiring a Surrogate to Carry South West
  • Doctor Urges Kim Kardashian to Consider Surrogacy Like Beyonce Did
  • Beyonce is thirsty for attention
  • Kim Kardashian Forgets North West Again (Video)
    • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Oh Kimmie :eyeroll: She's still mad Caitlyn took her shine.

Sorry broad. Shouldve had then create you a man made front hole too :shrug:

• Vanna is the root of all evil

Who cares Kim

• MissL

Is u is or is u ain't gon wear some flats this time round Kim ? That's the real question cus I rennet them elephant trunk feet last time u was preg with southwest

• MissL

Remember ***

• Just Looking

:yawn: Who cares

• MissHarlem

Wdgaf so there's that Cum :coffee: you not Nene so there's that

• khakiincolornotlightskin

MissL says:

Is u is or is u ain’t gon wear some flats this time round Kim ? That’s the real question cus I rennet them elephant trunk feet last time u was preg with southwest
      ---
      I remember one pic her feet looked like a can of busted biscuits.

• mrs.afrouk

Hate how this woman acts all offended by rumours when she's the one who probably creates them herself!

You know she hates it when no-one pays her any attention,after all her whole existence feeds of google hits, facebook likes and twitter follows.

What a life :no:

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0TMzDWwIj7Y Nancy Drew Ain’t Studdin’ You :yawn:

who cares? :yawn: lemme go do some work :rolleyes: :kona:

• WhoDat

KimK is such a back hole

• iWasteTime

“Pregnant KiKi does not play!!!! *BLOOP!*”
      -----------------------

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

iWasteTime says:

Y’all say that name one more ‘gain and we getting a post :no:
      ____________________________________

Close enough, cause we he got a Cait adjacent post.

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

She pregnant. Its hot. I would be fussing too. :cuss:

Its almost 90 here. Imma prolly be fussing my dam self. My son, the genius, attempted to wear sweatpants on his school trip to six flags today. I shoulda let him :tea:

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

“Pregnant KiKi does not play!!!!"

***************************

What she mean by that? What the context?

• MissHarlem

So wish my ass was on my damn couch :blunt: what's topic bc this ain't ever it

• iWasteTime

Lurk! All the love I gave today, I take back! :lol:
      That thang looks a mess.
      That niggah said I don't know he gonna continue to make it or tap out! :rofl:

I'm about to tap out!

• Eyez of China

:shrug: I really didn't know there were rumors of a boy until THIS post and her disputing it...in.this.post. Kim stfu and just be pregnant already

A black guy from The Voice kilt himself. Another young girl kilt herself last year too. Think it was the same show or a simlar one. These reality shows have a HIGH mortality rate :no: its too much :(

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

iWasteTime says:

Lurk! All the love I gave today, I take back! :lol:
      That thang looks a mess.
      That niggah said I don’t know he gonna continue to make it or tap out! :rofl:

I’m about to tap out!

:ashamed: Sorry. But that shyt was funny to me. :rofl:

• Sucker Free Esq.

so.sick.of.this.broad.

• iWasteTime

And I hate the reporter Lurk.
      That thang tried to bounce and she kept asking it questions :no:
      And those brows ... Lurk ... FOH!

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

She needs to go somewhere with the borrowed azz way she talks and behaves now. Just stfu and get fat again bytch.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Kim ain't felt a lick of heat. A/C'ed the fugg up. She ain't in these elements :no:

• MissHarlem

There was a special on mortality rates and reality tv. I believe it was on reel. Interesting. Mist if not all had esteem of self issues. Everything that glitters ain't gold.

• SummerBaby

Kim ain’t felt a lick of heat. A/C’ed the fugg up. She ain’t in these elements :no:
      -------------------
      My air isn't working. :crying1: I'm leaving town in the morning & I don't know when I'll get the chance to have it checked out.

• Just Looking

* Harlem - Couple of night ago...Bro and Sis came over

One word.

*Killa

Me - :dead: on Couch, mista was like what ya'll do to her

• Vanna is the root of all evil

---
      :cosign:

• Anna

User Friendly says:

~~~~~~~~~~
      Combo of instant fame, and some forget they dig up all the dirt they have on you, ie, Frenchie from AI doing adult films.

• Just Looking

:offtopic: someperson here on my floors has fries. Not sure where it's wafting from, but I'm shutting my door. It too hot for fried potatoes (I JUST WANT ONE)

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek says:

She has gotten right ornery and ballsy lately, huh.

Guess Kanye is really starting to rub off.

• MissHarlem

JUST look away...look away :rofl:

• whitty hutton

I wish her and Kanye would go to some remote island never to be heard from again. :rolleyes:

• MissHarlem

LURK she think she billy bad ass until she meets billy bad ass. Ye can't save you bc he way into himself.

and ballsy lately, huh.
      Guess Kanye is really starting to rub off.
      -------

Chile yall shoulda seen how evil i was during my pregnancy with the girl :no: Actually no yall shouldnt. It was terrible. & she was born in july it was sooooo hot :wail:

It was like I was possessed. :eek:

• khakiincolornotlightskin

Damn we can't even have the nickname Kiki anymore??? :smack: Just be Armenian or whatever... PLEASE and do it away from civilization.

• Miany

lol...yall let Keylolo be great... I am passed being bothered by her... lol....I done moved on to being bothered by the lil sis

• whitty hutton

@lurk
      We have a similar situation as yall...raised my sister's oldest son and now that he's grown up and heading for college, she wanna take credit for "being his momma"...thinks she deserves all kindsa respect. FOH

pushing a baby out yo ass don't make you a mother. Parenting is the daily responsibility of caring for, teaching and preparing a child for adult life. All these drug addicted egg and sperm donors do is disrupt and cause unjust pain to innocent children's lives. Pisses me off. :cuss:

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

:facepalm: Chris just posted a pic to IG with the caption "Ima be a legend when I go!" Either Sandra is right or he's messing with her :lol:

Who wants me to tag them on the pimps post? Yall gotta see this here . I be laughing but perhaps i should be afeared :lol: :kona:

Where Take? :rofl:

• khakiincolornotlightskin

User Friendly says:

Where Take? :rofl:
      ____

Tag me IG and twitter: khakiincolor

• Vanna is the root of all evil

---
      Whaaaatt????? She was so talented say it ain't so? She was even n a play :no:

• bama_n_jersey

Tag me @Uset

• MissHarlem

Oh no fake pimps on the loose. Tag me

Ok but not right now khaki. Lurkers be lurkin. In a bit tho :looks around shifty eyed:

• Eyez of China

******
      Everyone can't handle it. Most find ways to cope with it. I don't think that's something that normal (not this heaux up top) people get used to.

• http://youtu.be/bQaBEm_mh5U I AM MisTaken I don’t get tired :huh: of being PETTY :)

:newpost: TAG ME U ..
      Let me Lurk on Khaki page :typing:

Frenchie was doing feet pirn tho rite? :think:

• khakiincolornotlightskin

I AM MisTaken I don't get tired :huh: of being PETTY :) says:

:newpost: TAG ME U ..
      Let me Lurk on Khaki page :typing:
      ___

You can't boo they private... Too many part time CNN reporters were running back trying to tell the pastuh and nem what I was posting..

• Eyez of China

Khaki noooooo lol. Were you here when Lurker got the blue waffle in his inbox?

• https://www.facebook.com/pages/She_ShowOut/1386876974967664?fref=ts She_ShowOut

Eyez of China says:

Khaki noooooo lol. Were you here when Lurker got the blue waffle in his inbox?
      That was hill-fukkin-larious!!! :rofl: had me google :ashamed:

• khakiincolornotlightskin

Eyez of China says:

Khaki noooooo lol. Were you here when Lurker got the blue waffle in his inbox?
      ___

No and I can't even delete it now...:crying: :smack:

• AListDiva29

This sack of silicone is just pissed she didn't get to announce it herself! This heaux will do anything for attention, she needs to get over her self and take a seat or two with dat big ol a$$!

• AListDiva29