Troubled singer Chris Brown is a businessman and entrepreneur who owns a string of Burger King franchises in his investment portfolio. Who knew?
Brown made the startling revelation in Us Weekly magazine's '25 Things You Don't Know About Me.'
In addition to owning 14 Burger Kings, Brown said he witnessed a relative attempt suicide at age 6; he made $4 million with his clothing line in the first year; and he doesn't bite his tongue.
#1 on Brown's list was "I am a neat freak." Interestingly, a lot of neat freaks suffer from obsessive compulsive disorder.
Chris Brown's 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me:
1. I am a neat freak.
2. I listen to Sango and Hippie Sabotage on Pandora.
3. I’m the only singer who has been incarcerated and had a No. 1 record at the same time.
4. I’ve trained in martial arts and boxing.
5. I own 14 Burger Kings.
6. I paint monsters that are mirror images of people’s negative views of me.
7. I was 13 when I got my first tattoo.
8. I don’t bite my tongue.
9. I freestyle all my songs.
10. I love to paint murals, and then I donate most of the profits to charity.
Click here to see the rest of the list.
Photo: Splash News