A loyal reader emailed Sandrarose.com to inquire about Lucian Wintrich, the NYC journo who confronted Malia Obama at a SoHo nightclub on Saturday night.
Wintrich took to Twitter.com to give a play-by-play account of his interaction with Malia -- who at age 18 -- should not have been inside the 21 and over club.
Here's what you need to know about Lucian Wintrich:
1. He's an openly gay journalist/blogger hybrid and the White House correspondent for ultra conservative blog, The Gateway Pundit.
2. He's an avid Donald Trump supporter and has written many negative pieces about former President Barack Obama.
3. Two weeks ago, he accused Fox News’ White House correspondent Jon Decker of assaulting him during a daily press briefing at the White House. He said Jon "loudly" accused him of hating black people, Jews and other minorities. He denies the allegations.
4. He's written dozens of movie scripts, and one of these days he might get around to finishing three partially written books.
5. He's starting a website called Rabble to give you an outlet to voice your opinions, big or small. “I believe that intelligent and thought out content should always surpass political leanings,” he writes. "With Rabble, we are going to help give everyone who has a *thought out* opinion a voice and platform to tackle whatever that might be."
Spotted at Hollywoodlife.com.