Photo by UK Press via Getty Images

More signs emerge that Meghan Markle had no plans to stay in London after marrying Britain's Prince Harry. The couple announced their split from the royal family in an Instagram post last week.

Meghan then flew from London to Vancouver on a budget one-way commercial airline ticket, leaving hapless Harry behind to put out the fires she set.

She fled London before the 3-year residency requirement was set to kick in next year, making her a British citizen. According to published reports, Meghan, 38, has no plane ticket back to London.

Photo by BACKGRID

In another sign that she is not going back: Meghan flew her 2 Labrador rescue dogs from London to Vancouver where she is staying with her eight month-old son Archie in a luxury $14 million mansion hideaway, rumored to be owned by a Russian billionaire.

In their shocking announcement the couple said they planned to become financially independent, and split their time between the UK and North America.

Photo by BACKGRID

Meanwhile, Harry, 35, will attend the so-called "Sandringham Summit" with senior royals on Monday at the Queen's Sandringham estate.

The 93-year-old Queen of England called the summit to discuss Meghan and Harry's plans for the future. The Queen is reportedly upset that the couple made their public announcement without giving her advanced warning.

Photo by Jon Furniss/WireImage

Prince Charles and Prince William (left) are described as "incandescent with rage. "I've put my arm around my brother all our lives. I can't do it anymore," William reportedly said, according to the Daily Mail.

The royals will discuss how much money the couple will receive from the Queen and Harry's father Prince Charles, who currently funds 95% of the couple's lifestyle. British taxpayers foot the other 5%.

Photo by Toby Melville - Pool/Getty Images

Also up for discussion is whether the couple will retain their HRH titles and whether the taxpayers will continue to pay for their security team.

By comparison, Harry's mum, Princess Diana, was booted from the royal palace with only the clothes on her back after she cheated on Charles with an Indian doctor.

Photo: Tim Graham Photo Library/ Getty Images

Diana was stripped of her title and she lost custody of her 2 minor sons, Harry (pictured) and William. Additionally her bodyguards were relieved of their duties, leaving Diana to fend for herself.

54% of respondents to a Daily Mail poll said Harry and Meghan should be stripped of their royal titles. 80 percent said the couple should receive no support from either the royals or the taxpayers.

But Harry and Meghan can still live comfortably on his $25 million fortune from his late mother's estate.

Friends are predicting Harry will divorce Meghan once he realizes she used him to elevate her status among Toronto's moneyed set.