Tory Lanez apologized to "WAP" rapper Megan Thee Stallion after allegedly shooting her in the foot following a pool party at Kylie Jenner's home in Calabasas.
Megan said she received a text message from the hip-hop musician on July 12, about 15 hours after she was injured.
The text messages, which gossip blog TMZ obtained, reads: "I know u prolly never gone talk to me again, but I genuinely want u to know I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart. I was just too drunk. None the less s**t should have never happened and I can't change what did." [sic]
He continued: "I just feel horrible. Cuz I genuinely just got too drunk." [sic]
That sounds like an admission of guilt -- even though Tory doesn't mention a shooting in his texts.
Tory was arrested for possession of a concealed weapon and was released after posting $35,000 bond. His next court date is October 13.
Even though she initially declined to press charges, Megan later admitted Tory shot her after fans claimed she made up the whole shooting story.
"It was super scary, it was the worst experience of my life and it's not funny," she said in an Instagram story. "It was nothing to joke about. And it's nothing for y'all to go and make fake stories about. I didn't put my hands on nobody. I didn't deserve to get shot by nobody. I didn't hurt nobody."
In related news, Tory opened up about his declining streaming numbers after the alleged shooting incident.
Last week, Forbes reported Tory's audio streams plunged by 9 million -- a 40% drop after the alleged shooting.
But Tory dismissed the reports in a statement to HotNewHipHop.
"Lmao that's such a lie. 40% where?!!" he said. "I have 27 million monthly listeners on Spotify currently."
Question: Do you still listen to Tory's music?