Toni Braxton's 24-year-old niece died of a heroin overdose and fentanyl intoxication, according to autopsy results released by the Maryland Medical Examiner’s Office.
Posts Tagged: drug overdose
A woman was hospitalized for a possible drug overdose while attending singer Chris Brown's 30th birthday party in California. According to The Blast, the private party was in full swing at Sky High Sports, a trampoline center in Woodland Hills that was closed to the public for the private event attended by Brown's closest pals.
A Saks Fifth Avenue employee has been identified as the man found dead in the upscale apartment of Democratic mega-donor Ed Buck. The LA County Coroner's Office identified the man as 55-year-old Timothy Dean of West Hollywood.
Another Black male was found dead in the home of wealthy Democratic donor Ed Buck. The man's body was found in Buck's West Hollywood apartment at 1:05 a.m. Monday after police and paramedics responded to a report of a person not breathing.
Investigators are awaiting autopsy results to shed light on the death of KTLA anchorman Chris Burrous who was found unresponsive in a seedy motel room in Glendale, Calif. on Thursday, Dec. 27.
The Los Angeles Medical Examiner's office reports that rapper Mac Miller died from an accidental overdose of cocaine, fentanyl and alcohol.
Rapper Mac Miller was dead for at least 8-12 hours before his body was discovered on Friday, Sept. 7. Miller, whose real name is Malcolm James McCormick, died of a cardiac arrest at his Los Angeles area home. He was 26.
Rapper Mac Miller has died of a suspected drug overdose at age 26. Miller was found unresponsive at his San Fernando Valley home around noon (3 p.m. EST) on Friday, TMZ reports.
Singer Demi Lovato reportedly overdosed on heroin at her home early Tuesday. The 25-year-old former child star was rushed to a hospital after consuming drugs at her Hollywood Hills home.
One of Kanye West's favorite models Shannade Clermont was arrested and charged with allegedly stealing a dead man's debit card and identity.
Officials in San Diego, Minneapolis, and Atlanta are reporting multiple overdoses of drugs laced with heavy duty bug spray that induces a “slow and lethargic" zombie-like drooling and loss of bodily functions.