Photo by Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images

Jussie Smollett has been caught in another lie. The disgraced actor and his alleged attacker, Abel Osundairo, previously enjoyed a sexual relationship, an insider has alleged.

The 37-year-old actor was arrested last January for making false reports to the Chicago Police Department after he claimed he was attacked by 2 Trump supporters in a vicious hate crime attack in the city.

The Chicago police insist he staged the attack himself to gain publicity and to earn more money from Empire producers.

Photo by Nuccio DiNuzzo/Getty Images

Investigators say Smollett paid Abel (pictured left) and his brother Ola Osundairo (right) to stage the beating.

The charges were eventually dropped by Harris's friend, state prosecutor Kim Foxx, probably as a favor to their friend Michelle Obama.

In February, the new special prosecutor indicted Smollett on 6 charges of disorderly conduct.

Smollett, who is reportedly related to California Sen. Kamala Harris, pleaded not guilty and denied the charges. He claimed he paid the brothers $3,500 for performance enhancing drugs, but not to stage a crime.

Photo may have been deleted

Photo: Fox TV

Smollett reportedly arranged for Abel and Ola to appear as extras in Empire. Ola is pictured at right in this jailhouse scene with Taraji P. Henson (center).

According to a new report, the former Empire star was sexually involved with Abel Osundairo after meeting at an upscale Chicago ghey bathhouse for affluent ghey men.

"They used to party together and he had a sexual relationship with (Abel)," a source told the New York Post's gossip column Page Six. "They went to this affluent Chicago bathhouse multiple times and they had to show ID. It's known as a bathhouse where a lot of affluent black gay men hang out.

"There should be a record (of their visits)," the source said, adding that the bathhouse records may be subpoenaed in Smollett's upcoming trial on charges of disorderly conduct.

Source: WENN.com

Photo by Nuccio DiNuzzo/Getty Images

Jussie Smollett pleaded not guilty during his arraignment hearing on charges of disorderly conduct stemming from a hate crime hoax in Chicago.

Smollett, 37, pleaded not guilty to six felony counts of disorderly conduct at the Cook County Courthouse on Monday.

Photo by Nuccio DiNuzzo/Getty Images

Abel Osundairo and Ola Osundairo, the two Nigerian brothers who say Smollett paid them to attack him, also appeared in court with their attorney Gloria Schmidt.

"They are here because they want the truth to be told," Schmidt told reporters. The brothers will testify at Smollett's trial.

Smollett lost his job on Fox TV's Empire after he staged a hate crime and blamed Trump supporters for assaulting him, tying a noose around his neck and pouring bleach on him.

A judge set Smollett's next hearing for March 18. He faces 30 years in prison if convicted on all charges.

JASON WAMBSGANS/AFP via Getty Images

Jussie Smollett's lawyer believes "politics" is to blame for the actor's indictment in Chicago on Tuesday.

The former 'Empire' star was indicted on charges of making false reports to the Chicago Police Department following a hate-crime hoax last year.

The 37-year-old disgraced actor is facing 6 new charges of disorderly conduct by special prosecutor Dan Webb, who was appointed to investigate why State Attorney Kim Foxx's initial 16-count felony indictment against Smollett was dropped.

Smollett's lawyer, Tina Glandian, released a statement criticizing the indictment on Tuesday, WENN.com reported.

"After more than five months of investigation, the Office of the Special Prosecutor has not found any evidence of wrongdoing whatsoever related to the dismissal of the charges against Mr. Smollett," she said.

Glandian defended Kim Foxx's action, saying "the charges were appropriately dismissed the first time because they were not supported by the evidence."

She suggested that the new charges were timed to disrupt Foxx's reelection as Illinois state prosecutor.

"The attempt to re-prosecute Mr. Smollett one year later on the eve of the Cook County State's Attorney election is clearly all about politics, not justice," Glandian said.

Smollett is due back in court on February 24, according to local news channel Fox32.

Photo may have been deleted

Facebook, Google Maps

A Kansas cop resigned from the police force after admitting he scrawled the words "f*cking pig" on a McDonald's coffee cup and blamed a drive-thru worker.

The unnamed officer, 23, purchased the coffee at the drive-thru window of a McDonald's restaurant in Junction City, at 6 a.m. on Saturday.

Herington Police Chief Brian Hornaday posted a photo of the cup on the police department's official Facebook page and demanded justice for his officer. Outraged Facebook users called for the termination of the McDonald's employee.

In his Facebook post, Hornaday wrote: "This is what he paid for. Although I understand this is likely the act of one person and not a representation of the company. When it was brought to their attention the company offered him a 'free lunch'. No thank you."

He added, a "Big Mac and large fries doesn't make up for it."

After the photo went viral, Hornaday and the McDonald's reps held a news conference on Monday.

Dana Cook, the owner of the McDonald's franchise in Junction City, insisted she pored over every frame of the surveillance videos and the footage proved none of her employees wrote the expletive on the cup.

"We took seriously our role to be transparent and fully cooperative with Chief Hornaday throughout his investigation and we look forward to continuing a strong relationship with the department," Cook said.

She added: "Our McDonald's family maintains great respect for all members of law enforcement and the military, and it is with great pride that our restaurant is always open to you."

But Hornaday was not satisfied with her response.

"Hopefully, McDonald's will follow through with showing me the video that didn't exist when I met with them Saturday night," he told 13 News on Monday.

He added, there was a "whole lot more to the story than what is being portrayed online."

Later that day, Hornaday backtracked and deleted his original Facebook post. He said the police department was reviewing the surveillance video with McDonald's reps.

By Monday evening, Chief Hornaday announced the 23-year-old cop had resigned from the police force.

He declined to name the cop and he suggested the whole thing was meant to be a joke.

"Integrity is the one and only sole trait of a police officer that you cannot allow to be damaged," Hornaday said.

The police chief also addressed the public's concern that the ex cop will apply for a police job elsewhere.

"Once you damage your integrity, you're done. You will not work in this profession ever again," he said.

No photo

Photo: Fox TV

Jussie Smollett may return for Empire's finale cliffhanger as the soap opera musical comes to an end in early 2020.

According to WENN.com, the disgraced actor could return for the sixth and final season cliffhanger if the showrunner gets his way.

Jussie's potential return to Empire for the finale is "being discussed", the showrunner has revealed.

The 36-year-old actor played openly homosexual singer/songwriter Jamal Lyon on the series. He is pictured above in a scene from Empire season 5.

Jussie was written out of the final two episodes of season 5 after he was arrested in Chicago for filing a false police report alleging he was the victim of a hate crime perpetrated by Trump supporters.

Empire producer Brett Mahoney told TV Line that the effeminate actor could be making a comeback as the series draws to a close.

"It would be weird in my mind to end this family show and this family drama of which he was such a significant part of without seeing him," Mahoney said. "It's fair to say it's being discussed, but there's no plan as of yet to bring him back. There's been no decision made."

Jussie's former co-star Vivica A. Fox also suggested he could be returning to the series.

Speaking about creator Lee Daniels' decision to cut Jussie out of Empire, Vivica told Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens Live last month: "That was tough. He's family. He's always gonna be family. Love him to death. But there was just too much drama surrounding the circumstances."

Vivica added: "I love him. And who knows? Don't count him out. Y'all may see him."

When Andy asked "On Empire?", the screen star responded with a coy fluttering of her eyelashes.

No photo

Summit News

Liberal media outlets erased racism from their headlines after a 12-year-old girl admitted she lied about a hate crime incident at her private school.

Amari Allen, who is Black, claimed three white boys held her down and sheared off her dreadlocks at their $12,000-a-year Christian school in Virginia.

The story went viral because Vice President Mike Pence's wife Karen is a part-time teacher at the school.

The story prompted outrage and indignation on social media, as celebrities and lawmakers lashed out at the school.

A Gofundme page quickly raised thousands of dollars for the schoolgirl who still had a head full of hair when she tearfully told her story to a news reporter.

But on Monday, Allen's parents released a statement admitting she lied for attention.

News media outlets that loudly reported racism in their headlines have since removed any mention of race from their updates.

In one report, a New York Times headline read "Black Virginia Girl Says White Classmates Cut Her Dreadlocks on Playground".

But in the update to the story on Monday, race was gone from the NY Times headline: "Virginia Girl Recants Story of Boys Cutting Off Her Dreadlocks".

Critics point to the Times story has another example of liberal media outlets manipulating headlines to fit their liberal agendas.

No photo

NBC Washington

A 12-year-old student who claimed three white boys held her down in a classroom and cut off her dreadlocks admits she made the whole story up, according to police.

Amari Allen's dreadlocks were long and didn't appear to have been cut when she tearfully told a reporter her story on the local news.

Amari claimed she was held down on the classroom floor by three white boys at her $12,000-a-year private Christian school in Virginia.

Amari gave a tearful interview on the local news, saying the boys called her hair "ugly" and "nappy".

The three boys were questioned and they denied the allegations.

The story went viral on social media after it was reported that Vice President Mike Pence's wife worked at the school.

On Monday, Amari's parents released a statement apologizing to the boys and their families.

"To those young boys and their parents, we sincerely apologize for the pain and anxiety these allegations have caused," the statement reads.

"To the administrators and families of Immanuel Christian School, we are sorry for the damage this incident has done to trust within the school family and the undue scorn it has brought to the school."

The school's administration also issued a statement:

"We can now confirm that the student who accused three of her classmates of assault has acknowledged that the allegations were false.

"We're grateful to the Fairfax County Police Department for their diligent work to investigate these allegations. While we are relieved to hear the truth and bring the events of the past few days to a close, we also feel tremendous pain for the victims and the hurt on both sides of this conflict."