Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images

Senior White House adviser to President Donald Trump, Kellyanne Conway announced she is leaving the White House to spend more quality time with her children.

Conway announced her decision on Sunday. She said she informed Trump on Sunday night, the Washington Post reported.

In a statement, Conway said she is transitioning out of her role as counselor to Trump at the end of this month.

Her husband, attorney and frequent Trump critic George Conway will be stepping down from his position at the Lincoln Project, a group of anti-Trump Republicans that teamed up to help defeat Trump in November.

Sources say the Conways and their teenage daughter, Claudia, had become too much of a distraction to the president.

In response to her parents' announcement, Claudia took to TikTok to boast about her role in her parents' decisions to quit their jobs.

"Look what I did! Look at what I did, ladies and gentlemen," the 15-year-old said in a series of TikTok videos on Sunday night.

Claudia was forced to delete her TikTok earlier this year only to return in July.

She captioned her reaction video: "the power that i hold. i - they think this is gonna stop me from getting emancipated? NANSHAJAB BYE."

She also made a video detailing the mental and physical abuse she claims to have suffered at home in the family's multi-million dollar New Jersey mansion.

The Conways have four children: twins Claudia and George IV, Charlotte, and Vanessa.
 

Photo

George Conway, husband of White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, is convinced President Donald Trump has NPD, narcissistic personality disorder.

Conway, who is not a licensed psychiatrist, claims the president has at least two personality disorders.

Read more »

Kellyanne Conway can't catch a break. The senior consultant to President Donald Trump was taking photos of her boss in a meeting at the White House when all hail broke loose on social media.

The problem? Kellyanne put her feet on the sofa in the Oval Office.

Read more »

President Trump Milo Yiannopoulos

President Donald Trump threatened to withhold federal funding from the University of California at Berkeley after campus police stood idly by and watched as students rioted in response to a planned speech by Breitbart.com editor Milo Yiannopoulos.

Read more »