Man choked to death on cockroaches

Man choked to death on cockroaches A Florida man choked to death after swallowing dozens of live roaches during a roach eating contest.

The Atlanta Journal Constitution obtained a copy of Edward Archbold’s autopsy report which showed the 32-year-old man died as a result of “asphyxia due to choking and aspiration of gastric contents.

The human stomach is designed to reject — or regurgitate — caustic substances that may be harmful to our health.

In Archbold’s case, he inhaled the regurgitated roach body parts into his lungs.

Read more…