Photo may have been deleted

Tim Rooke/Shutterstock

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are in hot water with Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. The Duke and Duchess neglected to tell Buckingham Palace about their $150 million Netflix deal to develop upcoming projects on the American streaming network.

Harry, 35, and Meghan, 39, recently purchased a $14 million Santa Barbara mansion. They signed a $150 million deal with Netflix to help pay their household expenses.

The Duke and Duchess, who have never produced a television show, will develop documentaries, films, scripted and kids' programming for Netflix.

Chris Jackson - Pool/Getty Images

According to London's The Sun newspaper, a source said "Harry did not inform the Queen about the Netflix deal."

This is significant because Harry and Meghan are still relying on future King of England, Prince Charles, for their living expenses.

The couple has lived off Harry's father - and the kindness of others - ever since they quit royal life to become celebrities in America last year.

WENN/Avalon

So far, stardom has eluded them in America. A book about the Royal couple went directly into the sales bin at stores.

Palace officials plan to study the Netflix deal to determine whether Harry and Meghan will be cut off financially.

WENN/Avalon

The Queen is quite strict about Royals signing lucrative deals without her permission.

"Her view is simple, the Royals are not for sale and danger surrounds high profile roles outside of the institution itself," said the source.

The source added that Harry and Meghan knew any profit-making deals were "subject to discussion" by the palace.

The fact that they signed a deal without palace approval likely means they are affirming their independence from the Royal family.

Photo may have been deleted

Meghan Markle offered her support to an American biracial teenager who was allegedly set on fire in an alleged hate crime.

The Duchess of Sussex reached out to 18-year-old Althea Bernstein, a biracial teen who was allegedly set on fire by four white men wearing masks last week.

Althea told police she was driving with her window down near the Wisconsin state Capitol at about 1 a.m. Wednesday when she stopped at a red light.

She said she heard a man call her a racial epithet, then another man allegedly sprayed her with lighter fluid and threw a lighter at her, according to a local ABC affiliate.

So far, there are no suspects, police say.

Meghan was so moved by the young woman's alleged ordeal that she contacted Althea through a spokesperson.

"Thank you Meghan for reaching out and checking on our kids in Madison, Wisconsin today," wrote Michael Johnson, the family's spokesperson, in a Facebook post. Johnson is CEO and President of the Boys and Girls Clubs of Dan County, Wisconsin.

Johnson told news outlet Channel 3000 that Meghan and Althea spoke during a three-way, 40-minute phone call on Saturday afternoon.

Prince Harry also joined the call for 10 minutes.

Meghan, 38, spoke with Althea about her faith and being biracial herself. She also encouraged Althea to avoid social media and its negativity.

"As I heard her, I thought 'She has to talk to more kids,' and I'm thankful she agreed to do it," Johnson said. In addition to calling Althea, Markle agreed to be part of a virtual town hall for Wisconsin girls, to be scheduled in the next few weeks, Channel 3000 reports.

Ben Stansall-WPA Pool/Getty Images

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have been quietly educating themselves about Black Lives Matter.

The former Royal couple, who denounced their royal duties in 2019, were chastised for their silence on the death of George Floyd, the 46-year-old Black male who was killed by a white Minneapolis police officer.

Samir Hussein/WireImage

According to Meghan's biographer Omid Scobie, the couple, who is leasing Tyler Perry's Beverly Hills mansion, is meeting quietly with people "on all levels" to ensure they are "connected to the issues of police brutality and the Black Lives Matter movement," according to DailyMail.com.

Black Lives Matter is an American political organization that is reportedly funded by billionaire globalist George Soros. BLM is only active during election years in America.

The group promotes the ideology that Black life matters only if we are murdered by a white police officer.

BLM only protests police brutality while ignoring the more troubling statistic that Black males murder more Black people in America than any other race.

Black males are only 7% of the U.S. population, yet they commit 53% of all murders and 46% of violent crimes in the United States. The majority of their victims are Black men, women and children.

Photo may have been deleted

Google Maps, Getty Images

Tyler Perry's $18 million Beverly Hills mansion is temporary home to England's Prince Harry and his wife, Meghan Markle.

Ever since leaving England for good earlier this year, Meghan, 38, has been unable to find steady work as an actress, and Harry, 35, is reportedly depressed at how his life turned out.

Meghan and Harry are living out of their suitcases and relying on the kindness of their wealthy friends.

According to Page Six, Prince Harry and his wife, Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle are Tyler's house guests while the Hollywood mogul is at his primary residence in Atlanta.

Meghan, Harry and their 1-year-old son, Archie, are staying at the Tuscan style, 12-bedroom hilltop mansion with spectacular views of the city in the swanky gated Beverly Ridge Estates, Page Six reports.

Tyler is currently in Atlanta preparing to reopen his Tyler Perry Studios as soon as Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms gives him the thumbs up.

Tyler previously said he would not reopen his studio until after he spoke with Keisha, who has urged Atlanta businesses remain closed to prevent the spread of the flu-like coronavirus.

Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle will have to foot the bill for their own security while living in the U.S., President Donald Trump announced.

The former royal couple fled Canada for California after Canadian officials declined to cover the exorbitant costs of their 24-hour security.

Harry and Meghan officially stepped back as senior members of the royal family at the end of March. They reportedly abandoned their temporary home on Vancouver Island, Canada for a more permanent home in California.

Harry and Meghan had been living under the watchful eye of British security guards and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police while in Canada, part of the Commonwealth of Nations.

But in a Twitter post on Sunday, Trump made it clear they will receive no financial help from the feds to pick up the security tab, which is estimated to cost millions of dollars every year.

He wrote, "I am a great friend and admirer of the Queen & the United Kingdom. It was reported that Harry and Meghan, who left the Kingdom, would reside permanently in Canada. Now they have left Canada for the U.S., however, the U.S. will not pay for their security protection. They must pay!"

The royals have yet to comment on Trump's announcement.

Harry and Meghan previously explained they stepped away from their royal duties to lead a more private life with their baby son, Archie. But friends say Meghan desperately wants to return to acting.

Source: WENN.com

Photo: Max Mumby/Indigo/Getty Images

Here's a story to take your mind off the coronavirus: Disney Plus released the trailer for "Elephant", narrated by Meghan Markle, the Duchess of Sussex.

The film follows one family of elephants as they make an extraordinary journey across the Kalahari Desert in Africa - an adventure that will change their lives.

The trailer does not feature Meghan's narration, but we all know what she sounds like.

Photo: Max Mumby/Indigo/Getty Images

Meghan and Harry begged Disney chairman Bob Iger to give her a voiceover gig when they met him during the London premiere of the Lion King in July.

Their less than royal behavior was an embarrassment to the royal family and is partly the reason the former royal couple decided to step back from their royal duties to seek fame and fortune on their own.

"Elephant" streams April 3rd on Disney Plus.
 

Photo by Samir Hussein/WireImage

The Queen of England reportedly ordered Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to stop using "royal" in their "Sussex Royal" label after stepping down as senior members of Britain's Royal Family.

The couple recently moved to Canada where they launched new lives as celebrities to profit from their royal titles, but the Queen reportedly said not so fast.

According to London's Daily Mail newspaper, Harry's grandmother Queen Elizabeth II and other senior Palace officials have made it clear to Harry, 35, and Meghan, 38, that they can no longer use royal in their branding, since they've stepped back from their royal duties.

But, according to WENN.com, a photo service and media outlet based in England, the Palace appeared to backtrack on Wednesday.

"As The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are stepping back as senior Members of the Royal family and will work towards financial independence, use of the word "Royal", in this context, needed to be reviewed. Discussions are still ongoing," a royal source said.

"As part of the process to transition The Duke and Duchess of Sussex into their new chapter - planning has been well underway around the launch of their new non profit organization. Details will be shared in due course."

Photo by Pool/Getty Images

Prince Harry is worried about losing his hair like his older brother, Prince William.

According to a published report, Prince Harry underwent hair-thickening treatment at the prestigious Philip Kingsley Trichonological Clinic in London's Mayfair.

Photo by Pool/Getty Images

Harry, 35, had the work done last year after experts noted the bald spot on the crown of his head had doubled in size since he married Meghan Markle in May 2018.

Meghan, 38, also has treatment at the hair clinic to look her best before the royal wedding, according to The Sun on Sunday newspaper.

Photo by Tim P. Whitby/Getty Images

Experts say the only long-term solution to permanent hair loss is a hair transplant (plugs or grafts).

Scalp Exercises

If you've tried every "guaranteed" hair loss treatment without much success, you may want to try scalp exercises.

Scalp exercises have been proven to reverse hair loss.

Male pattern baldness usually runs in the family. It can also be exacerbated by stress, diet, illness or environmental factors.

Male pattern baldness usually affects the top and front of the head, mainly because those areas lack adequate blood flow to the roots/follicles.

Hair loss often begins with a receding hairline that extends to the top (crown) of the head. Most men still retain full, thick hair on the sides and back of their heads because those areas are stimulated when they lie down at night.

The constant tossing and turning in your sleep helps to stimulate the back and sides of the scalp which increases blood flow to the scalp.

Unless you sleep upside down, the top and front of your scalp are not stimulated, which leads to atrophy of the follicles and hair loss.

Feel the back and sides of your head with your fingertips. Does it feel tight and firm? Now feel the top of your scalp. Is it soft and mushy? That's because the top of your scalp is not getting a good workout.

Scalp exercises are not the same as scalp massages

Men pay hundreds of dollars on gadgets such as portable vibrators to massage the scalp in the hopes of regrowing hair on the crown. But scalp massages are not as effective as scalp exercises - which costs you nothing.

Scalp exercises work best if you still have some hair left on the crown of your head. If your crown is completely bald and shiny, you may achieve better results with hair plugs or hair grafts.

Scalp exercises can be difficult to learn. Some people have a hard time mastering scalp exercises. But with practice, most men (and women) can reverse their hair loss in a matter of weeks!

Scalp exercises are most effective when you're able to easily move your entire scalp from your forehead to the back of your neck by simply contracting your scalp muscles.

Scalp exercises:

1. Increases blood flow to the whole scalp/epicranial area (layer under the skin)

2. Strengthens the walls of the blood capillaries (tiny veins) that nourish hair follicles and scalp

3. Promotes growth of new blood capillaries under the skin that nourishes the scalp

4. Tones the scalp and increases elasticity of the skin.
 

Here are two easy scalp exercises to try (don't use your hands):

1. Raise your eyebrows

2. Pull your ears back

Try to do both of these scalp exercises at the same time. You will feel the front of your scalp sliding voluntarily.

Once you master these simple exercises, you will be able to contract your frontal and occipitals muscles and move your entire scalp without raising your eyebrows.

These exercises are most effective when you lie on a bed with your eyes closed and the back of your head resting on a pillow. But you can perform the exercises at your desk or while sitting on your sofa.

Do these exercises at least twice a day. And don't forget to take pictures at least once a week to track your hair growth progress.

Good luck.
 

DISCLAIMER

Any medical information published on this blog is for your general information only and is not intended as a substitute for informed medical advice. You should not take any action before consulting with your personal physician or a health care provider. Sandrarose.com and its affiliates cannot be held liable for any damages incurred by following information found on this blog.

Photo may have been deleted

Photos by Getty Images

Security was beefed up at Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's $14 million waterfront mansion after highly-trained Scotland Yard officers complained that they are being treated like errand boys.

According to London's DailyMail.com, the protection officers guarding the former royal couple are being sent on errands to fetch groceries and coffees.

Harry, 35, and Meghan, 38, no longer have access to British taxpayer funds, so they don't have Palace staff to run errands for them.

"It is dangerous for one thing," an insider told the Mail. "If something were to happen it would not be good if one of [the guards] was away running an errand or picking up coffee."

Security guards who were sent to the Deep Cove Cafe to pick up coffees for the couple complained to reporters that they are being treated like servants.

The cafe owner has since put up a sign stating that no media is allowed inside.

After the story broke, the former royal couple took new security measures, including a change of the guards.

According to DailyMail.com, Harry and Meghan have installed cameras and tarps outside the property in order to add an extra layer of privacy.

Photos obtained by TMZ shows the extra fencing, tarps in trees and cameras that have been installed along with signs that reads "No trespassing. Thank you!".

Harry and Meghan renounced their titles and fled to Canada to begin their new lives as celebrities. Harry arrived in Canada on Jan. 20 to join Meghan and their son Archie Harrison. The family is staying in a mansion owned by a Russian oligarch.

Photo UK Press via Getty Images

The highly-trained Scotland Yard officers sent to protect Britain's Prince Harry and his American wife Meghan Markle in Canada complain that they are being treated like errand boys.

According to London's DailyMail.com, the protection officers guarding the former royal couple are being sent on errands to grocery stores and coffee shops.

One security officer was spotted picking up food for Meghan from her favorite deli on Vancouver Island where she is staying with Harry and their son Archie in a billionaire Russian oligarch's mansion.

A team of 15 guards were flown to Canada to protect the couple after Harry abdicated his royal duties and responsibilities in favor of Meghan's desire to be an actress.

A royal security source told The Sun on Sunday newspaper: "While the guys are happy to be out there doing the jobs, there is a feeling they are carrying out menial tasks, like picking up takeouts and groceries. They are close protection officers - and should be sticking solely to close protection rather than running errands."

Harry, 35, and Meghan, 38, no longer have access to British taxpayer funds, so they don't have Palace staff to run errands for them.

"It is dangerous for one thing," said the insider. "If something were to happen it would not be good if one of [the guards] was away running an errand or picking up coffee."