Photo may have been deleted

A Maryland man who was released from a Virginia prison during a coronavirus outbreak was arrested for killing his rape victim.

Ibrahim Bouaichi, who was previously jailed on rape charges, was arrested for murder in the death of Karla Dominguez, of Alexandria, Va.

Bouaichi, 33, was released from jail in April due to an outbreak of the coronavirus, police say. He is currently in a hospital in grave condition from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Bouaichi was initially arrested in Virginia in October 2019 on charges of rape, sodomy, strangulation, abduction and burglary. Dominguez testified against Bouaichi at a preliminary hearing last December.

Bouaichi was held without bond until he was released from jail in April. His rape trial, which was scheduled for March 30, was postponed due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

Bouaichi's lawyers said in their motion for bond that "social distancing and proper disinfecting measures are impossible while incarcerated."

His attorneys also worried that visiting their client in jail would expose themselves to "contaminated air and surfaces."

Prosecutors objected to his release from jail, but the judge overruled their objections and released Bouaichi on $25,000 bond, with stipulations that he only leave his Maryland home for meetings with "lawyers or pretrial services officials."

Bouaichi broke the terms of his pre-trial release when he was spotted at a Wendy's drive-thru in his hometown of Greenbelt, Md., according to the Washington Post.

He resisted arrest and rammed a cop car with his vehicle, the Post reported. He was hit with additional charges of assault with a deadly weapon and traffic violations.

He was released from jail on May 11, as authorities were unaware of his rape case in Virginia.

Police say Bouaichi returned to Alexandria, Va. on July 29 and fatally shot Dominguez outside her apartment.

After police appealed to the public for help locating Bouaichi, he was spotted on Wednesday, Aug. 5, and led federal marshals and Alexandria police on a high-speed chase. The chase ended when Bouaichi crashed, authorities said.

Bouaichi shot himself as police approached his car to arrest him.

The judge who released Bouaichi from jail in April retired from the bench in June.

Photo may have been deleted

Santa Clara County DA

A former NFL Pro Bowl defensive tackle was convicted of raping his former babysitter, who is mentally disabled.

Dana Stubblefield, 49, was convicted Monday of rape by force, oral copulation by force and false imprisonment.

He was acquitted of raping a person incapable of giving consent, the San Francisco Chronicle reports.

Jurors also convicted Stubblefield of using a gun during the assault.

Stubblefield allegedly lured the 31-year-old woman, who is developmentally disabled, to his home in 2015 under the pretense that he was interviewing for a potential babysitter.

The day before the interview, Stubblefield contacted the woman on a babysitting website and arranged the interview, prosecutors said.

The interview lasted about 20 minutes. The woman later received a text message from Stubblefield saying he wanted to pay her for her time for that day, and she went back to his house.

After raping her, Stubblefield gave the victim $80 and let her go. The woman immediately went to police and reported the rape.

Defense attorneys argued the woman consented to sex and there was no rape. Allen Sawyer, attorney for the defendant, said the incident was a "paid encounter for sex."

He said the defense team will file an appeal and seek a new trial.

Stubblefield was drafted by the 49ers in 1993 and was twice named NFL Defensive Player of the Year in 1993 and 1997.

File photo: BACKGRID

Disgraced movie mogul Harvey Weinstein was sentenced to 23 years in prison on charges of sexual assault and rape in a New York court on Wednesday.

Weinstein, 67, entered the court in a wheelchair to face sentencing after a jury convicted him last month of sexually assaulting former production assistant Mimi Haley and raping former aspiring actress Jessica Mann.

Weinstein is seen arriving to New York State Supreme Court on Feb. 24. The father of 5 was transferred last week to New York's Rikers Island jail after having a stent inserted in his heart during surgery at Bellevue Hospital.

Judge James Burke imposed a lengthy sentence of 20 years for the assault on Haley and three years for a third degree rape on Mann, to be served consecutively. He was also sentenced to five years of post-sentence supervision.

According to Variety.com, Weinstein expressed "deep remorse" for his actions but also claimed to be "confused" by his conviction, citing his "serious friendships" with the two victims, and claimed men were not being given "due process" when accused of sexual misconduct.

Four other women who testified against Weinstein during the case were in court for the hearing. Scores of others have also accused the shamed movie mogul of misconduct ranging from harassment to rape, allegations he has denied.

Source: WENN.com

Photo by BACKGRID

It took two arrests for Nicki Minaj's husband Kenneth Petty to finally register as a sex offender in California.

Petty, 41, is now listed as a sex offender in the California Department of Justice's database, Page Six reports.

Petty was arrested last week by federal agents when he failed to register after a previous arrest in November 2019. He was released on $20,000 bond in November and advised to register, but he refused.

Photo by BACKGRID

Petty was 16 when he was convicted in 1995 of attempting to rape a 16-year-old girl. Despite registering in California, he still faces charges for not registering last year.

Nicki, real name Onika Tanya Maraj, was embarrassed and humiliated after the arrest, but she said she is "standing" by her man.

"Kenneth's arrest is embarrassing but it is not a relationship killer whatsoever. She has known Kenneth forever and knows the person he is and is in love with him and she wants this to go way as quickly as possible," a source tells Hollywood Life.

The source said Nicki, 37, will address her husband's March 4 arrest on an upcoming episode of her Queen Radio show.
 

This is an open post where you can discuss any subject matter. This post will not be censored or moderated. Disqus may automatically moderate certain words considered offensive. There are no rules in Open Posts. So enter at your own risk.

Photo may have been deleted

St. Charles County Jail

A 17-year-old boy was charged with raping his 11-year-old sister after the girl gave birth to a boy in a bathtub at her St. Charles, Missouri home.

The teenager was charged with statutory rape, incest and statutory sodomy of a person younger than 12 last week. Their parents were charged with child endangerment, according to a probable cause statement.

Police say the girl's parents did not provide medical care to the child after she gave birth in a bathtub at their suburban St. Louis home, according to FOX 4 News.

The police were called when the teenager brought the newborn boy to a local hospital. The baby still had the umbilical cord and placenta attached and a low body temperature of 90 degrees.

The teenager initially claimed the baby had been dropped off on his porch by an ex-girlfriend.

When he couldn't provide the ex-girlfriend's name, he finally admitted the baby was his and that his minor sister had given birth at home.

The parents claimed they were not aware their daughter was pregnant or that she was allegedly being sexually assaulted by her brother, according to the probable cause statement.

During an interrogation, the teenager told police he had sex with his sister about 100 times but did not know she was pregnant.

The baby boy, who was born prematurely, remains hospitalized. The 11-year-old girl is in the care of relatives.

Police say the children's father was in the U.S. illegally and had been previously deported back to his home country.

All three suspects are being held at the St. Charles County Jail. Bail was set at $10,000 cash only for the mother, $100,000 cash only for the father and $25,000 cash only for the teenager, according to court records.

The three suspects were not named to protect the identity of the minor girl.

Photo may have been deleted

Photo by Getty Images

Nicki Minaj's brother Jelani Maraj was sentenced to 25 years to life for raping a minor child in 2015.

Maraj, 41, will serve a minimum of 25 years in prison following the guilty verdict in his child rape trial, TMZ reported.

Judge Robert McDonald sentenced Maraj in a New York courtroom on Monday, Jan. 27. The Nassau County D.A. told TMZ, "We hope that today's verdict will help the family in the healing process."

Maraj was found guilty of predatory sexual assault against a child and endangering the welfare of a child in 2017. He was accused of raping his then-11-year-old stepdaughter in 2015.

"He had sex with that 11-year-old girl sometimes four times a week," Assistant District Attorney Emma Slain told jurors in 2017.

Nicki, 37, never testified during the trial -- despite claims made by her brother's defense team that she would.

Nicki, whose real name is Onika Tanya Maraj, was expected to testify that Maraj's ex-wife, Jacqueline Robinson, tried to extort her for millions in 2015.

Photo may have been deleted

Photos: Hennepin County Sheriff, Google Maps

A former manager at a McDonald's in Minneapolis has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for repeatedly raping a 14-year-old employee inside a cooler.

Andrew Otero Albertorio, of Maple Grove, pleaded guilty on Nov. 25 to multiple charges of rape. He was sentenced this week. Prosecutors were seeking 12 years behind bars.

Albertorio, 25, apologized to the victim and her family in court as part of his plea deal.

According to the criminal complaint, the 14-year-old victim began working at McDonald's in the summer of 2018. Albertorio, who worked as the night manager, discussed having sex with her on multiple occasions, but she told him she didn't want to.

In December, prosecutors allege Albertorio cornered the underage girl inside the restaurant’s cooler where he pressured her into having sex.

Over the next month, Albertorio had sex with her in numerous locations.

Photo may have been deleted

Photo: CPS.uk.gov

Britain's most prolific rapist was sentenced to a minimum of 30 years in prison on Monday. Reynhard Sinaga, described as "Britain's most prolific rapist," was convicted of 136 rapes.

Sinaga, 36, is already serving 88 concurrent life sentences with a minimum of 20 years before he can be considered for parole.

He was sentenced on Monday in trials three and four, where he was convicted of an additional 23 counts of rape.

Police say Sinaga lured hundreds of men to his apartment in Manchester, England between 2015 and 2017.

Sinaga is accused of abusing at least 195 men by luring them to his apartment and drugging their drinks. He then attacked the men after they passed out.

Sinaga earned four degrees and was working on his PhD at Leeds University when he was arrested.

He was described as a bookish, Peter Pan-like figure who lived a short walk from the Factory, one of England's biggest LGBT clubs.

Sinaga was arrested after one victim escaped his apartment where he had been sexually assaulted. The victim accidentally took Sinaga's cell phone which was filled with graphic videos of Sinaga raping his victims.

The 18-year-old victim met Sinaga at the Factory one night in June 2017. Sinaga lured him back to his apartment "to get out of the cold."

The victim testified how he was given two shots of a red liquid and another two shots of what looked like a clear liqueur.

The victim recalls he "blacked out" and could remember nothing until he woke up the next morning.

The victim said he felt groggy and confused. The 6-foot rugby player easily overpowered the five-foot-seven Sinaga. He said Sinaga bit him several times during the struggle and pulled him back as he tried to leave.

After escaping Sinaga's apartment, the victim realized he had Sinaga's iPhone 4 in his jeans and he turned it over to police.

Sinaga initially refused police requests to unlock the phone, and began behaving strangely. When he did unlock the phone, police discovered the graphic videos.

Police executed a search of Sinaga's apartment and found another iPhone and more devices with videos on them.

Many of the victims did not report Sinaga to police because they didn't realize they had been raped until police found their videos on Sinaga's cell phone. One of his victims even "friended" him on Facebook.

Police said, if Sinaga hadn't recorded himself committing the vile acts, "nobody might ever have found out."

No photo

Instagram.com

Beyonce Knowles-Carter has added her name to a viral petition to prevent convicted murderer Rodney Reed's execution in Texas.

The 38-year-old singer has signed the Change.org petition, urging Texas Governor Greg Abbott to take another look at the evidence, WENN.com reports.

Kim Kardashian-West, Rihanna, Meek Mill, and Busta Rhymes have already signed the petition and urged fans to do the same.

Kim's husband, gospel musician Kanye West, 42, asked professional athletes in the NBA and NFL to stop playing for a week to help prevent Reed's execution.

Reed, who is Black, has spent 21 years on death row for the 1996 murder and rape of 19-year-old Stacey Stites, who is white.

Stites was scheduled to work at a grocery store in Bastrop, Texas on the morning of April 23, 1996, but she never showed up.

Her body was found later that day. She had been strangled to death with her own belt.

The prosecution linked Reed's DNA to live sperm found inside Stites' body during her autopsy. Police had his DNA on file because he had been arrested - but not convicted - in a different rape case.

Reed confessed that he had "consensual sex" with Stites on the day before her death, but his defense attorney claimed sperm can't survive in a deceased body for more than 24 hours.

Prosecution experts testified that sperm can survive for up to seven days. Reed was convicted and sentenced to death by an all-white jury.

But according to CNN, a former prison inmate named Arthur Snow, Jr. has claimed in an affidavit that Stites' fiancé, a Texas police officer, confessed to the killing.

Reed is set to be executed on November 20. His brother hopes all the celebrity attention will help stop Reed's execution.

Rihanna tweeted fans asking them to sign the petition: "One Click!!! SIGN this petition if you don't believe the Government should kill an innocent man!!!" she wrote.

Rapper Meek Mill, who campaigns for justice reform after his 2017 incarceration for a parole violation, tweeted: "16 days left and he will be executed for a crime he didn't commit."

Questlove, T. I., Gigi Hadid, and LL Cool J have also used social media to highlight Reed's case.

Karen White

The HM Prison Service in the United Kingdom has ended the controversial policy of housing male-to-female (MtF) transgenders in all-female prisons.

The new policy calls for MtF prisoners to be housed in separate wings over concerns for the safety of genetic female prisoners.

Read more »

Channing Butler Dontrell Netter

A male nurse and 3 of his friends are serving time behind bars for sexually assaulting dementia patients at an Illinois nursing facility.

Channing Butler, 28, pictured left, worked alone on the night shift at Bickford Assisted Living and Memory Care Center in west Champaign, Illinois. Prosecutors say Butler let Dontrell Netter, 24, and two other men into the nursing home at night so he could videotape them having sex with vulnerable elderly victims.

Read more »