By Sandra Rose  |

Last month when TMZ reported that singer Seal's wife, Heidi Klum, was filing for divorce, we assumed it was a publicity stunt designed to coincide with the release of his new album. But Seal arrived in Australia yesterday minus his wedding ring and sporting canary yellow nail polish. When asked if Heidi and the kids would join him later he brushed past the paps and exited the airport quickly. Ladies, if you're in the market for an aging, bald, attention-seeking singer with 5 kids, Seal is your man! Photos:Andy Athineos/INFphoto.com

• Posche

Ewwww

• GeminEyez

the nail polish tho :no:

• GeminEyez

He reminds me of Terrel Owens in these pics.. maybe its the outfit....

• http://dawnsheen.blogspot.com/ Dawn Sheen

Ladies, if you’re in the market for an aging, bald, attention-seeking singer with 5 kids, Seal is your
    -------------
    You just described:

Shawty Lo
    Jermaine Dupri
    Jeezy
    Tevin Campbell
    NeNe leakes

• Chocolate Diva

• http://www.myspace.com/importantblackwomen Necelove

Lawd have MERCY.....he can stay available. Yellow nails tho??? He is so creepy to me. I'll Pass.

• Bootcampgirl

Seal can go back off the market a.s.a.p.

• Posche

@Dawn Sheen

So damn funny!!!

• Bootcampgirl

I don't get the attraction at all

• Beautifuleve17

Oh.

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh0KE6b9VBVF8kuyOt gypsyeyes

Ne Ne Leakes :blink:

• Ty

I've never found him attractive :nono:

• Bootcampgirl

Maybe he has a great personality :shrugs:

• http://SandraRose fine_sexy_libra

Ewwww...:ghost:

• kahmmillion

Seal's body and his color are the bomb, but his face and the damn nail polish is a :nono: What happened to real men....this is just :vomit:

• TiFan4Lyfe

I'm more excited about Heidi :)

• http://dawnsheen.blogspot.com/ Dawn Sheen

Bootcampgirl says:

Maybe he has a great personality
    ---------
    Ugly men have huge microphones... just as hard on the eyes females have them juice boxes

• http://SandraRose fine_sexy_libra

_______________________________________________

Maybe he smell good :shrugs:

• lovezoe

Nene :ghost:

That has to be it

• Bootcampgirl

Ain't that much smellin' good in thee whole wide world...I'll go with big johnson for $200 Alex

• BlackBeauti

WOW looking at his nail polish I now realize why he is back on the market... Another negro slowly coming out the closet. When are black men gonna realize WHITE WOMEN DOES NOT CURE HOMOSEXUALITY. IF ANYTHING THEY ENHANCE IT

• Strawberrys and cream

Bootcampgirl says:

Ain’t that much smellin’ good in thee whole wide world…I’ll go with big johnson for $200 Alex

___________________________________________________

ummm well :shrugs: maybe he sounds good over the phone, i am really trying to find something #helpful :oops:

• I Run New York

"Maybe he has a great personality"

allegedly he has rage and jealously issues.

• KyCakes

<---------------- yes he is!!!

Dawn Sheen says:

Bootcampgirl says:
    Maybe he has a great personality
    ———
    Ugly men have huge microphones… just as hard on the eyes females have them juice boxes
    Got that right. I went out with an OOGLY one and his microphone was so big that when he closed the door and when he turned around 'it' locked the door and sexed me without him making it the bed. I sweater gawd he stood over me and never on top of me with that thing.

:yawn: Sleepy as chit.

• lovezoe

In other news, Breezy was spotted at Rih bday party and maybe on Birthday cake remix. :coffee:

• Eazy

I sweater gawd he stood over me and never on top of me with that thing.
    ____________________________
    :dead:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZLhJ70dK9g Zoe B.

I'm noticing that a lot of men in Hollywood are wearing colored polish like it's nothing. Is this his way of signaling to other guys in Hollywood that he's down? :think:

• Hershey

@ LoveZ really?

• ohpretty1

Market crashed :coffee:

• Bootcampgirl

@Gypsy- :shocked: I believe they are beasts in the bedroom, but I CAN"T have sex with an ugly dude. They don't have to be fine or anything but oogly is a no go..

• KyCakes

:whoot: Thanks, Ty :heart:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLMTbO-72XY&feature=related ALBoy

@ Black Beuti whats up baby :coffee:

• Strawberrys and cream

gypsyeyes says:

Dawn Sheen says:

Bootcampgirl says:
    Maybe he has a great personality
    ———
    Got that right. I went out with an OOGLY one and his microphone was so big that when he closed the door and when he turned around ‘it’ locked the door and sexed me without him making it the bed. I sweater gawd he stood over me and never on top of me with that thing.

_________________________________________________________________

Gosh what I would do to have a night like that :coffee:

• Bootcampgirl

“Maybe he has a great personality”

allegedly he has rage and jealously issues.
    ____________________________________________________
    Scratch the great personality

gypsyeyes says:

Dawn Sheen says:

Bootcampgirl says:
    Maybe he has a great personality
    ———

_________________________________________________________________

Gosh what I would do to have a night like that
    ___________________________________________________________________
    :ido: <--really says me too

• lovezoe

@Hershey- Yep! Interesting indeed. Kalifornia Roll better have a back up plan.

• Hershey

Ain't nobody checkin for Seal's angry azz, fukk around and get a real grown man azz whooping :whip: :rofl:

Strawberrys and cream says:

gypsyeyes says:
    Dawn Sheen says:
    Bootcampgirl says:
    Maybe he has a great personality
    ———
    _________________________________________________________________
    Gosh what I would do to have a night like that

Don't do it girl! The next day I didn't do a walk of shame I did a crip walk of shame. I saw him downtown and crossed the street!

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

Them shoes, that face, them pants, that polish ... I.JUST.CANT

:wtf:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7je-DEQgPJk&feature=related ELove

@ohpretty SAID: Market crashed :coffee: :dead: :dead:

@BB @Zoe B.
    THIS is probably His DEFENSE-Mechanism from when HIS Wife SHOT AT HIM (In The Dark...) when he came home LATE One Night UNANNOUNCED Though :think: THOSE Glow-in-the-DARK Fingertips was CODE to Hiedi... IT'S YOUR HUSBAND BABY (NOT A F-ing Intruder !!!) :coffee:

• MissHarlem

:yawn: scoots over with OTB. Where the hell is 5 pm and by 5 pm I mean friday at 5

• I Go There

You know Ive been thinking...

I think I want to be Knighted.... :thinking:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

The nails... :no:

• I Run New York

"Them shoes, that face, them pants, that polish … I.JUST.CANT "

LMAO I just noticed the shoes. Talk about a hot mess. Did he just finish walking in the desert.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZLhJ70dK9g Zoe B.

HIS is probably His DEFENSE-Mechanism from when HIS Wife SHOT AT HIM (In The Dark…) when he came home LATE One Night UNANNOUNCED Though THOSE Glow-in-the-DARK Fingertips was CODE to Hiedi… IT’S YOUR HUSBAND BABY (NOT A F-ing Intruder !!!)

________________________________

:rofl: I Hate Chu! :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7je-DEQgPJk&feature=related ELove

@Boot (Comment #36)
    SCRATCHES My Name off list of EVER Having a Chance to SMASH DAT Though :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7je-DEQgPJk&feature=related ELove

Well Hello THERE !!! :kiss: :kiss:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

Igo :kiss:

@Boot (Comment #36)
    SCRATCHES My Name off list of EVER Having a Chance to SMASH DAT Though
    _________________________________________________________________
    Does not believe for one milli-second that you are oogly.. :no:

:hug: @Harlem.

Its 5pm somewhere no? And Friday too huh? :lol:

I'm sleepy!!! Gonna grab me a nap because work got cut short due to her needing to see the tutor to learn how to spell the number 14.

• LadeeA

Awww dayum... He must've read all of our prior comments about his nasty nails, so he painted him..

SR.com is famous... We famous ya'll :danban:

• MissHarlem

EBABY Heyyy baby :kiss:

OTB :hug: it sure is soooo hmmm I say a glass of sangria for lunch. What say you?

• Chocolate Diva

:mad: Ion know which one of these rotten teef bastards went in my candy stash but a bytch is about to be getting paid unemployment in about 2.5 seconds. My friend is Mary is about to be visiting and I NEED MY GOTDAMN CHOCOLATE :cuss:

• BruhMan5th Flr

MissHarlem says:

scoots over with OTB. Where the hell is 5 pm and by 5 pm I mean friday at 5

Must be nice I still have to work saturdays

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llFZT6CTXz8 datsmdubya2u

Maybe he can get back with Tyra

• Bootcampgirl

<-----refuses to work anywhere on the weekends

• MissHarlem

BRUH :ha: sucks to be you j/k nah get that money

• Bootcampgirl

@MissHarlem-you typed exactly what I thought in my head, I was just trying to be nice though...

• caligirl

Not with that Nail Polish, places him on the broken not for use shelf.

• ohpretty1

Damn you @Elove. I'm forever calling those intruder nails!

Dont work on nobodies weekend either. :no: *emphatic headshake*

:koolaid: <---sangria baths.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

:yawn:

• MissHarlem

BOOT :lol: I figure I leave being nice to you

• caligirl

Forget Friday 5p....Let's move to Sat 9A. Rolling over in Bliss thinking I ain't gotta go NO where!!!

just went on Fb and someone 'liked' a photo of someone's picture of their dead baby. I just can't with people today.I don't know if I'm more mad at him for posting a picture of his dead baby with tubes on her face or her for liking the photo.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

Harlem :hi:

• OutsidetheBox

ChocD. :lol: Girrrrrrllllllll somebody took my lunchable out the fridge. I asked them (by email; I was mad!) and got a response: Oh my daughter was sooooo hungry and I thought it was open food. :blink:

Mind you this bish make AT LEAST 25k more than me. :(

• Daisy

@loveZoe I read that too :coffee:

I had a question for somebody from another post and now I can't remember it....

• I Go There

Well Hello there Laker... how are you today

• OutsidetheBox

Anndddddd we got a hunnid vending machines. :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llFZT6CTXz8 datsmdubya2u

@ChocD

*checks emergency stash leftover from Valemtimes day for you*

@Kdub

Yes I said Valemtimes day

Hey Lakes :hi:

• caligirl

:waves: Oh Pretty did you get married yet?

I worked on the week-ends a couple of years for Nordstroms. To refresh my jewerly, shoes and clothing. I can honestly say I beleive I gave them back every dime!

• OutsidetheBox

I hate FB. :lol: I thought I had seen it all when they went to taking pics of folks in the casket. :no:

• Bootcampgirl

Staff meeting in a few minutes, I get to listen to my peers talk about how the inmates do this and that, they're flucking inmates that's their job. I hate Thursday's, because it does not have anything to do with me or my program...

• MissHarlem

CALI ^5 I like that one better

LAKER :2dance: heyyyy hun

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

Igo I'm good ....... Hungry what we eating?

• Chocolate Diva

@OTB

I am so fukkin heated right nah. :mad: These hoes bout to get some straight stomach shots in a minute. You muthafuggas eating MY bite size Mr. Goodbars and I'm ova here feening for dem bytches like I'm on skid row or some chit. PISSED.ENOUGH.TO.KILL

• caligirl

I hate FB. I thought I had seen it all when they went to taking pics of folks in the casket.
    Remember back in 85' when my grand daddy died and someone gave.... I mean tried to give my grandma a polaroid of him in the casket. SHE WENT OFF. Dont know what is wrong with folks

• I Go There

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

Igo I’m good ……. Hungry what we eating?
    _____________________________________________

*gets mind outta Gutter

Dont ask me that.

I just grabbed a salad....

• Bootcampgirl

I can't stand FB, all this flucking positivity every morning when I check it, cut it the fluck out, you runnin' behind a man that's flucking everything in DE and dosen't want you, bish please :rolleyes: and he does nothing but post pics of himself...

• ohpretty1

@Cali - June. How are you?

• caligirl

:waves: at Ms. Harlem

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

I Go There says:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

Igo I’m good ……. Hungry what we eating?
    _____________________________________________

*gets mind outta Gutter

Dont ask me that.

I just grabbed a salad….
    __________________________________________________

:rofl: damn

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

MP did you say stomach shots??! :hahaha:

• caligirl

@oh Pretty - I'm just Peachy :smile: You all fit, trim and exicted for your Big Day?

@Bootcamp - Facebook free two years.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

Otb heeey :hi: posting from phone ! :-(

• MissHarlem

BOOT that is my daily comedy to see my newsfeed and see who is lying.

Off to feed my face and grab a sangria while I am at it.

Facebook free two years.

ohhh thats impressive. im up to 4 months.

• GAGIRL87

Sandra what happened to his face :no:

• caligirl

Discord Lupus

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

Igo.... You still hungry? :coffee:

• OutsidetheBox

Phone posting. No bueno. I know your pain. I sit in meetings with my phone and its like Im a lurker ( e-peeping) all over again. :(

• I Go There

OTB

My bro said and I quote "Tell ole Gal she dont have to worry bout that b***h stalking me. Just make sure she down to smoke and ride"

I didnt ask him what type of ride he meant I just left that one alone... :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

Its just lupus @GA. the scarring kind.

I know a lot of folks with the other kind and they look like swollen pork patties most times. :no:

• GAGIRL87

caligirl says:

Discord Lupus

____________________________________________________

Oh okay :tape: Hi Cali :hi:

Everyone :hi:

Chocolate :coffee:

• caligirl

@OTB - Before going cold turkey I would dip in and out and check on Mister, but my time is best spent on Sandra Rose.

Igo I promise you imma kick your ass when I catch you. :rofl: :rofl:

I must go on a date with this fool. Tell him to leave his side job at home tho.

• Chocolate Diva

@MP

The moron who sits right next to me who I believe is the one who went in my drawer keeps wheeling her chair past acting like she is getting something off the printer and I keep looking at her like :blink: and my leg is shaking so hard its making my keyboard rattle. I am going to be getting a A&B charge in minute for fukking this hoe up. I HATE LIARS AND THIEVES WITH A PASSION

• Chocolate Diva

GaGirl :coffee:

• Eazy

:hahaha: these comments really make my day

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

OTB :cry:

• iheart

:newpost:

• I Go There

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

Igo…. You still hungry
    _____________________________

The salad was fine...

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llFZT6CTXz8 datsmdubya2u

@Gypsyeyes

just went on Fb and someone ‘liked’ a photo of someone’s picture of their dead baby. I just can’t with people today.I don’t know if I’m more mad at him for posting a picture of his dead baby with tubes on her face or her for liking the photo

------------------------

And FB have the nerve to email you and tell you your friends are posting such foolishnes.... with a lil thumbnail photo of the dead person...i can't i jus can't with FB anymore.. folks is too dumbcountrystupidghetto

wheeling her chair past

Tell that big bish to get up. :rofl:

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

Chocolate Diva says:

@MP

______________________________________

:rofl: :rofl:

• ohpretty1

@ Cali - I'm not the biggest thing lol but yes.

• Hershey

@ CD....wheeling her chair past.... so she's a lazy thief at that huh? :rofl:

• NaijaGal