By Sandra Rose  |

'Today' show host Tamron Hall, carrying a Givenchy Rottweiler Antigona Tote and wearing a powder blue dress, spotted leaving Rockefeller Center in NYC

Popular 'Today' show host Tamron Hall was spotted leaving Rockefeller Center in NYC on Thursday, wearing a Givenchy Rottweiler Antigona Tote which she accessorized with a powder blue dress. Many designers use the PVC Givenchy Rottweiler tote as inspiration for their own designs. The bag, which sells out quickly on re-issue, retails from $785 t0 $1,425 -- if you can find it.

Tamron Hall

Tamron Hall

Tamron Hall

• Andre 3000 Denies Outkast Reunion
  • T.I. Harris: “Andre 3000 sh*t on me on my own record”
  • Dre’ 3K launches new men’s clothing line: Benjamin Bixby
  • Photo: Fortunata/Splash News and Givenchy

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyR09SP9qdA&sns=em Afiya says FOH :chase:

I like Tamron :yes: not that bag though :no:

:ashamed: it was me that said Princess went to jail for beating up Ray J I ain't say when it happened doe :shrug: :nana: so sue me :kona:

• MissL

chile aunty i'll go to target and get a cute tote for 17.99 :tea:

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

The bag doesn't do it for me, but I love everything else she has on.

Good morting Roses :hug: :yawn:
      What it do? What I miss?

She is pretty, that dress is nice, that bag belongs in the garbage

• iWasteTime

:lol: Fiya!

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

I love the dress. I hate the bag...the angry dog kills it for me. :no: And her cut is cute!

• http://pinkcottonent.com JerseyMom

The pocketbook is ugly and it has no alibi. It's just ugly.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

:heart: me some Tamron. She can five me that dress and trench, but keep that bag tho. :yes:

• http://pinkcottonent.com JerseyMom

The pocketbook is ugly and it has 1no alibi. It's just ugly.

• WhoDat

@MisU. You was fighting all night wontcha hunny. :hug:

• Vanna is the root of all evil

Now y would anyone want that??

• WhoDat

Hey @Keya.

Purse look like @Mirs dog gravi.

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

Hated it! :no:

I told my kids that good friday means they have to be good. Told them to check the calendar if they aint believe me. They in the house cleaning like some xmas elves :rofl:

Goteem! :lol:

@Dub :kiss: fight :no: keep myself entertained :yes:

User :rofl: Jesus gonna get you

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

:offtopic:
      ?
      Should You Give Your Man Sex EVERY Time He Wants It…Even When You Don’t?

By Veronica Wells |
      ?
      Source: Power 105.1
      Recently, R&B artist Sevyn Streeter sat down with her friends at “The Breakfast Club,” to talk about her career, her current tour, the music and her favorite topic these days: her romantic relationship with fellow artist B.O.B.

Angela Yee brought up the subject of her baby boo, revealing that Sevyn likes to get choked in the bedroom.

Sevyn responded:

Listen here, I don’t kill the fun. And I think that that is important. I think it’s sexy. When you’re with somebody that you love and trust or whatever…it’s important that you don’t kill the fun.
      If that’s her cup of tea, sip on boo. I’ve heard good things. But the conversation got particularly interesting when Sevyn shared her philosophy on sex in relationships. Here’s what she had to say.

I think that when you commit to somebody and you take them off the market, right? I think that it is your job as a woman or as a man to– I don’t think you should ever say no. Anal sex I’m not into, but I mean, if you’re tried–‘Oh, I’m tired, I don’t feel like it.’ No. Because at the end of the day, you took that person off the market. They can’t go and be with somebody else because they’re with you. So, don’t you ever say no.
      ?
      Charlemagne argued that the statement actually opens the door for a man to cheat if she ever finds that she has to say no. Sevyn said that she actually agrees, homeboy should be able to step out, if the woman holds out.

Interesante.

Thoughts?
      :tea:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Goteem! :lol:
      ---------

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

I :love: everything but the bag.

Keya I used to dress my girls alike but Dragon13 hasn't been down for that in like 4 years. They don't even coordinate anymore :no:

She had on a funky coat this morning on the news :yes:

• Str8tUpMenace

The dog is cute, but not feeling the purse

MisU was fighting again? :lol: girl u always fighting

Its good friday tho. Respect gravi-jesus on his other bday :rules:

• MisUnderstood

@Zeta4L won't He do it?! Congrats boo :hug: Fawk cancer!

Wait does that make me angry? :eyeroll:

• Str8tUpMenace

Afiya says FOH :chase: says:

I like Tamron :yes: not that bag though :no:
      :ashamed: it was me that said Princess went to jail for beating up Ray J I ain’t say when it happened doe :shrug: :nana: so sue me :kona:
      _____________________________

:chase:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

homeboy should be able to step out, if the woman holds out.
      -----------
      But how long would the hold out be? If you get told no once in a while then that's not an excuse to step out

• MisUnderstood

@User me *innocent face* not moi. I love & respect Jesus.

I voted yes downstairs Nakeya :yes:
      -----
      V. Some folks should save all the Yes's for Marriage IMB :tea:
      She gonna let every boyfriends she has hit the back door? :blink: Or allow herself to be cheated on. Dumb

Keya I told them thats why school closed. Its national be good day. :rofl:

My son talmbout some oh yeahhhhhh :think: like he been knew that. :eyeroll:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

:hug: hey @dubb

• @NikkeMinxx

I like bag. :ashamed: especially with the leather joggers and heels. It looks strange onthe soccer mom andit just didn't GO with Tamron's dress and coat.

That's who was with Nikki's current right?

• MisUnderstood

So if I'm tired from working 12 hours came home cooked did homework bathe & put kids to bed, I'm on my period plus has a cold & he ask for head, I'm suppose to roll over & open up? :blink:

• SellieBaby

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

homeboy should be able to step out, if the woman holds out.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------
      Sevyn better NEVER write another song about being hurt or done wrong, cause she down for the cause.
      Little girls always say stuff like this cause it makes them sound like one of the homies, till they get their feelings hurt.

...oan I know a girl who mad @ her boyfriend so she ain't did nothing with him since December...he shouldn't cheat he should LEAVE. But if the woman has an illness or you just sorry and she tired, idk.

Was the wind blowing hard? Her hair :eek:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Keya I told them thats why school closed. Its national be good day. :rofl:

My son talmbout some oh yeahhhhhh :think: like he been knew that. :eyeroll:
      ---------
      How old is your son? That sounds like some mess my son would say. Like he forgot or something. Lol lol. Well, let them clean up and you chill. Good for you. :yes:

• WhoDat

My girls 10 years apart. I tried it last summer in dressing them alike and got them the same Polo and Levi's from the outlet. I was met with:

:blink: + :blink:

Oldest took her sister shirt back and got it in different color.

• @NikkeMinxx

:cosign: 32 But your friend? She aint holding out-she waiting on that ninja to leave.

• MisUnderstood

She sounds like a woman who has been repeatedly cheated on & told it's her fault cuz she said she had a headache one time. FOH
      with her low self esteem ass. A guy is going to cheat even if he gets it all day every day.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

…oan I know a girl who mad @ her boyfriend so she ain’t did nothing with him since December…he shouldn’t cheat he should LEAVE. But if the woman has an illness or you just sorry and she tired, idk.
      ------------
      Exactly!!!! All of this. If I give you some or not, your supposed to be committed to me. So either honor that or roll out. Life is about more than sex....sex does play a big part but it's not everything.

Ion care about no 7 Steeter so I'm a opt out of this here convo.

:lol: DTTS

• The Pearl!

User Friendly says:

Hated it! :no:
      *********
      :hahaha: Love it!

:rofl: the LittleDubs :lol:

• whitty hutton

she's cute but that bag is not cute. my Rottweiler only made that face when barking if someone was approaching the house. I hate that they make them out to be vicious dogs when they're not. they're protective, not aggressive...there's a difference. #rottielover

• MisUnderstood

Bish giving young girls the impression they gotta give it all up to every guy they date. That's why my babies don't idolize these types of lame femles

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Oldest took her sister shirt back and got it in different color.
      -----
      But why? That's cute! Lol lol. My son said he will do like colors but no pink. I might have to just do a mommy and me thing with the baby.

Pearly :2dance:
      ----
      MsUnderstood :eek: Was that a Mad laugh?!
      And then :karate: was TipsyFonting :rofl:
      Y'all was on it

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

@ V on my 10-12 hr days at month end, aint nobody get shyt :no: I'm sorry but Im not :hump: cooking, not a damn thing :coffee: Hubby and the kids step up around the house because they know my azz will go to sleep standing up :facepalm:

Sometimes I am mentally drained and dont feel like putting my :buttshake: in the air :coffee:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

She aint holding out-she waiting on that ninja to leave.

************

:rofl: :rofl:

I just think no should always be an option married or not. It shouldn't be a habit but definitely an option :yes:

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

MisUnderstood says:

@Zeta4L won’t He do it?! Congrats boo Fawk cancer!

Wait does that make me angry?
      :dead:

@ Zeta :happy:

@whitty my rottie is the sweetest until you try & mess with the girls

• SellieBaby

@NikkeMinxx says:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Something wrong with her azz.
      Mr Sellie tried it one time in our early years bout he was talking to this girl cause I wasn't doing something with him.
      I told him he don't make enough money to play those kind of games cause I been studying Kobe Bryant's wife comebacks and she's the real darn MVP!

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

********

Said you don't even feel like lifting a leg and scissoring. :hahaha:

she sounds stupid! SHUDDUP! **shoutout to Phro**

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

MisUnderstood says:

So if I’m tired from working 12 hours came home cooked did homework bathe & put kids to bed, I’m on my period plus has a cold & he ask for head, I’m suppose to roll over & open up?
      Get outta my head :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyR09SP9qdA&sns=em Afiya says FOH :chase:

Boyfriend and husband are different :shrug: if he just your boyfriend then you shouldn't expect marriage material, now if you engaged to be married then he's in marriage material status and shouldn't seek else where :shrug: BUT if I tell you know from time you time and me and you engaged/married you best deal :yes: go play with yourself :shrug: :kona:

DTTS Blanche & Wang were sipping the :koolaid: while fonting I :dead:

• SellieBaby

SugarFoot says:

@ V on my 10-12 hr days at month end, aint nobody get shyt :no: I’m sorry but Im not :hump: cooking, not a damn thing :coffee: Hubby and the kids step up around the house because they know my azz will go to sleep standing up :facepalm:
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Right! Be like Ms. Celie...stare at the darn ceiling and wait on him to do his "bidness" or you can wait on my alter ego to come out...your choice, but I ain't apologizing for either one.

• @NikkeMinxx

V Dot.... you aint never froze a ninja out just so you can call him if you need something later and if he start talking stuff you can say "Youre the one who left, why should I have to go without?" Surely, I'm not the only on whose petty is set up that way. :ashamed:

• WhoDat

@Dtts...My sister talked me into that crap. They were a lil salty. Like whose idea was THIS? :waiting: Dub 20 pure SAID: we let you go to the outlet dolo and this is the BEST you could bring byke? Really ma?

:dead:

Seven aint eem talking about a husband but a boyfren :facepalm: she trippin

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyR09SP9qdA&sns=em Afiya says FOH :chase:

:smack: NOW, IF I TELL YOU NO FROM TIME TO TIME

:mad: dammit :kona:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

---------
      She said do better. Lmao :hahaha: :hahaha:

@whitty my rottie is the sweetest until you try & mess with the girls
      --------------------------
      our rottie babysat all my nephews and other children we've taken care of. could let 'em be outside playing in the yard and not worry about a thing. plus, she would sleep beside their bed during naps and bedtime. they're natural protectors and do not deserve the bad rep they get. our baby lived to be 13 and never bit or attacked anyone. she was the most gentle, smart dog I ever had. I'm still missing her too much to get another rottie right now.

• @NikkeMinxx

That dayum Dub20....

Dub20 said FOH mom. They'll neva let you go shopping solo again :lol:

• http://youtu.be/bQaBEm_mh5U MisTaken: So thick :buttshake: she make everybody else in the room so uncomfortable :winky:

She talking like a chick that is young minded and don't want to lose her man :lol: Now on a basic level I agree. You should commit yourself and your body to someone if you are MARRIED. This is where she and I begin to part ways. Life is not easy and black and white. If I am sick or not well or whatever the case may be I have the right to say no. Sex should not just be physical. There should be a connection. She is going to be sitting there like a dead body with her booty tucked in trying not to cry all cause she trying to get left. If your partner doesn't respect or care enough about you to let you rest or not have sex every single time then they are selfish and might not even fully be into you as a person. And as for her saying it is an out to cheat :tea: She will learn one day. Right now she and old boy don't see each other every day so it is fun and exciting. Of course they are banging.

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

She sounds like a woman who has been repeatedly cheated on & told it’s her fault cuz she said she had a headache one time. FOH

by MisUnderstood on Apr 3, 2015 at 11:54 am
      ----
      Heeeeey Sista Hotfangas :hahaha:

• MisUnderstood

@whitty awww. I love my rottie. No man raised his voice in my house with him around & soon as they calm down, my rottie put his head on my knee like you aite mom? :heart: me some him

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

******

:no: But I like the way you think :hahaha:

Hey Petty :hug: I like that nickname :lol:

• Str8tUpMenace

whitty hutton says:

she’s cute but that bag is not cute. my Rottweiler only made that face when barking if someone was approaching the house. I hate that they make them out to be vicious dogs when they’re not. they’re protective, not aggressive…there’s a difference. #rottielover

^^^^^^^^^THIS!!! I have a Pit, and she be :waves: til you get too close to her babies or her mommy and daddy. Or act like an azz.
      #bullybreedlover

taken in here preaching an early Easter sermon!!! :preach:

Afiya
      That ain't what you said before :eek:
      #elephantmemories :yes:

• Str8tUpMenace

whitty hutton says:

@whitty my rottie is the sweetest until you try & mess with the girls
      ————————–
      our rottie babysat all my nephews and other children we’ve taken care of. could let ‘em be outside playing in the yard and not worry about a thing. plus, she would sleep beside their bed during naps and bedtime. they’re natural protectors and do not deserve the bad rep they get. our baby lived to be 13 and never bit or attacked anyone. she was the most gentle, smart dog I ever had. I’m still missing her too much to get another rottie right now.
      ________________________

:hug: I gotta check my Pit bout my babies, cuz that heffa think they hers :rolleyes: I hate the fact that azzholes get dogs and treat them like chit, then the poor dog gets the bad rep :sad:

• MissArtist

@MisUnderstood
      I can't read your anger and bitterness through what you type, but you can somehow tell my life story through what I type. :blink: Incorrectly at that. I don't sympathize with victims because I don't think prisoners should be raped and beaten. Does that even make sense to you. I sympathize more with prisoners than I do with victims. I relate to prisoners :blink: I've done something bad to somebody and people hold it over my head :blink: WTF is you trying to say? You are narrow and simple minded. Stupid really. I'm in love with prisoners and can relate to them because I think they should be treated like humans? FOH! I'm hurt because I realize you're stupid. I don't like you because you disagree with me? Who tf are you? I don't know you from a hole in a wall. I don't like what you type because you're bitter and angry. Obviously that struck a nerve with you because you keep bringing it up. No, you don't want to come to my house. You want to come to @MAN's. You talk about him when he's not posting and you said you dreamed about him. Obsessed much.
      To you and @KDub. Here's my :buttshake: Kiss it. :eatme:

• MisUnderstood

:offtopic: you guys read about the man who was recently rescued after being stuck in the ocean for two months? Was no sharks or whales hungry? I :think: if he had a friend named Wilson

-------------------
      girl, yeah. had to close the bedroom to spank one of 'em cuz she wasn't having it. and hubby and I couldn't argue loudly...she'd come running in the room (if she wasn't already present being nosey!) and like you said, put her head on one of our knees to get our attention away from arguing. lawd, lemme stop fo' I start crying.

V Dot…. you aint never froze a ninja out just so you can call him if you need something later and if he start talking stuff you can say “Youre the one who left, why should I have to go without?” Surely, I’m not the only on whose petty is set up that way. :ashamed:
      :no: :lol: I don't intentionally hold out if I want it or if there is no cause. The only way I have not done it were for the reasons Misunderstood listed above :lol: Or if we were in a disagreement. But sometimes when you do it you end up not arguing anymore :rofl:

• @NikkeMinxx

:confused:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

:facepalm: on Good Friday? Really?

whaaaaat?? :shocked:

**slams blog do'** bye nigga! :hahaha:

disclaimer: I have not nan dog in this fight. I slams the blog do' on anyone who leaves in a huff! :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyR09SP9qdA&sns=em Afiya says FOH :chase:

:huh: DTTS, what you talking about :eek: AND WHAT I SAY BEFORE? :rolleyes:

*now here she go* *le sigh*

:facepalm:
      *Throws a pagan egg at Artist* Gone now :hahaha: We had let this go earlier in the day! What you wearing for Easter? You going to church?

what str8up said:
      -------------
      yesss chile. our rottie thought she was the parent...had to step over her big ass to look in the crib. she'd wake me up if one of 'em woke up during the night like, "dontchu hear so-and-so crine!! Getcho ass up and see bout this baby!" :lol:

• @NikkeMinxx

#81 Whit, iHollered

Mistaken, no worries, I listen to y'all and take notes and so if/when I get married, I'll have some ack right. Until then though....

WHALE ION like you because you're Racist so I usually ignore yew. But we can/will still joke SEW :shrug:

• Str8tUpMenace

:listen: <-----------record stops :blink: What just happened????

• whitty hutton

:facepalm: on Good Friday? Really?
      ------------------------
      bring it into perspective, MOD!! :yes:

• MisUnderstood

MsA good morning love. Don't hate on my love for @Man you should have moved faster if you wanted him. See how angry you got because I told you about yourself? That's how assuming works. But what I said is true about you. You my dear are screaming out for help & I'm here for you. *pulls you to my bossom like Ilyna did kumcoochie, but don't be licking my nips thou*

Afiya,
      I won't say it all, just keyword: head :eek:
      You remember? :waiting:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyR09SP9qdA&sns=em Afiya says FOH :chase:

#87 That's what I want to know :popcorn:

• @NikkeMinxx

Stands by Mirs and hopes to overhear the answer. "hey ShortStop!"

• whitty hutton

**grabs basket of pagan eggs outta taken's hand**
      my turn!! :rofl:

@Afiya I thought you said something else too but I only got semi elephant memory on this one :rofl: I know you were real firm in your stance previously.

I'm done because ION even font with her.

Now byke to you Afiya :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyR09SP9qdA&sns=em Afiya says FOH :chase:

:chase: GONE DTTS :chase: JUST GONE!!

Damn fewl :lol:

#86 You kept it real bro :crying1:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyR09SP9qdA&sns=em Afiya says FOH :chase:

Yall better back up off me :( NOW!!! :crying1:

• MisUnderstood

I think I've found my first blog crush y'all. I think MsA loves in. She spreading the legs & begging me to :eat: her. Hope She don't become a stalker, I've got mace tuh

• MissArtist

@MisUnderstood
      I don't want Man. I don't know him like I don't know you. You weirdo. You didn't tell me chit about myself. But YOU are angry and bitter. That's why YOU stay pressed. That's why you keep saying that you're not, but I don't believe you.

@nikke
      I have always loved slamming doors when I get mad...just something about it. maybe cuz as kids, we weren't allowed to even close our bedroom door (until we were teenagers and even then it had to be cracked), so you best believe that as an adult I slam a do' every chance I get. dontchu love the crisp "bam" of a slammed do'?!? no...just me... :kona:

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

Chile :facepalm: MissU u dreaming about the smidget chile?!?!

*grabs spray bottle with holy water and coconut oil*

@ Nikke we are going to need something strong hun :koolaid:

• Str8tUpMenace

whitty hutton says:

what str8up said:
      ————-
      yesss chile. our rottie thought she was the parent…had to step over her big ass to look in the crib. she’d wake me up if one of ‘em woke up during the night like, “dontchu hear so-and-so crine!! Getcho ass up and see bout this baby!” :lol:
      __________________________

That heffa thinks she's two pounds. We call her azz Biggie Smalls. :lol: One day we were outside on the porch, the boys were in the yard. Mirs8 starts yelling and chasing a squirrel :rolleyes: and her big azz jumped and took off. Ran down the porch steps like she had a cape on!! :rofl: Bish was prolly like, "Myyyyyyyyyy Babyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!"

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

:newpost:

• MystyBlu

Happy Good Friday Everyone!

I think Tamron is beautiful, that bag not so much. :(

On the sex off topic, I don't withhold sex on GP because I don't believe in depriving myself just because I'm mad at dude lmao. Now if one of us is sick or it's that time of the month fine. Or if the issue is because he was stepping out. You not about to bring nothing back home to the kid! That being said, sex all day every day won't stop a cheater from cheating. :shrug: My worth as a woman and a mate is not determined by my bedroom tricks, they just sweeten the pot :wink: If you give up all this goodness because I had the flu or was too tired after tending to your sick children you didn't deserve me any dang way!

@Nikke you do what works for you :hugs: :lol:

• Bootcampgirl

Yelling somebody help me usually means nobody is coming to help you-WK :kona:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Who racist?

• Str8tUpMenace

@NikkeMinxx says:

Stands by Mirs and hopes to overhear the answer. “hey ShortStop!”

:hug: Heyyyyyyyyyyyy love!!!!!!!!!! :heart: How are ya???????????

• WhoDat

MissArtist I left you a message upstairs. Not sure why you want me to kiss it. Don't choke on the egg I tried to give you tho.

• @NikkeMinxx

Whit :yes: .. slamming doors and phones. Sometimes I call people from my housephone if we're beefing so i can slam it down in their face without them thinking I lost the signal. I know, I know...petty.

@Man is my boo SugarF

MsA in order to have a good comeback you gotta come back strong. The you're angry bitter mad was yesterday. I see the lady on Bad Boys II with the glasses on her nose saying oh you are angry each time you say it. Now try again boo boo *hands you the mic* :popcorn:

• whitty hutton

gravi change in 3...2...1 to something referencing "you're a basic bytch" or something to that effect. #iremember :rolleyes:

• Str8tUpMenace

whitty hutton says:

@nikke
      I have always loved slamming doors when I get mad…just something about it. maybe cuz as kids, we weren’t allowed to even close our bedroom door (until we were teenagers and even then it had to be cracked), so you best believe that as an adult I slam a do’ every chance I get. dontchu love the crisp “bam” of a slammed do’?!? no…just me… :kona:
      __________________________

:yes: I just recently slammed a door. Broke the glass in that bish too :yes: <---------OG headnod #angry

• whitty hutton

That heffa thinks she’s two pounds. We call her azz Biggie Smalls. :lol: One day we were outside on the porch, the boys were in the yard. Mirs8 starts yelling and chasing a squirrel :rolleyes: and her big azz jumped and took off. Ran down the porch steps like she had a cape on!! :rofl: Bish was prolly like, “Myyyyyyyyyy Babyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!”
      -----------------------------
      omg...yes! we had to spell certain words like "outside" and "dog park" cuz she would do actual pirouettes like she was a teacup Chihuahua and not a 120lb jumpin around on my hardwoods!! #memories

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyR09SP9qdA&sns=em Afiya says FOH :chase:

Don't damage your houses 'slamming' them doors :nono:

@Nikke
      that's the main reason I have a home phone...one cordless and one ol' skool...so I can still get a good slam in from time to time. Team Petty!! :lol:

• Str8tUpMenace

No house phone for me to slam, but I'll slam the chit outta my finger on the "END" on my cell :lol:

• @NikkeMinxx