Photo may have been deleted

YouTube

Last week, a story about a rape on an elevated SEPTA Market-Frankford train in Philadelphia went viral.

According to Upper Darby Police, a homeless man raped a barely conscious woman on board an El train - while riders pulled out their cell phones to callously record the scene.

"I can tell you that people were holding their phone up in the direction of this woman being attacked," said SEPTA chief Thomas Nestel III at the time.

"We want everyone to be angry, disgusted, and to join us in being resolute in keeping our system safe. We need the public to notify us when they see something that seems to be unusual."

Police arrested Fiston Ngoy, 35, who listed a homeless shelter in Philadelphia as his last address.

Photo may have been deleted

YouTube

If you wondered why no video of the incident had surface online, you're not alone. It turns out that no such videos exist.

In fact, according to Delaware County District Attorney Jack Stollsteimer, some SEPTA riders may not have even known what was going on.

"There is a narrative out there that people sat there on the El train and watched this transpire and took videos of it for their own gratification," Stollsteimer said at a press conference on Thursday. "That is simply not true. It did not happen. We have security video from SEPTA that shows that is not the true narrative."

The police also said no one called them during the rape incident. That was also a lie. Someone on the train did call police, who arrived and pulled Ngoy off of the victim.

Anger and outrage exploded on Twitter.com on Monday.

Philly mag journalist Ernest Owens wrote: "And there you have it: The police lied big-fucking-time."

Photo may have been deleted

YouTube

The woman who accused Nicki Minaj's husband, Kenneth Petty, of sexual assault criticized the rapper for attempting to make her retract her claims in her first TV interview.

Jennifer Hough appeared on daytime talk show The Real on Wednesday, September 22, where she revealed she was tired of being afraid.

She previously accused Nicki and Petty of running a campaign of intimidation and bribery to drop her claims.

Hough alleged that Nicki and her associates repeatedly reached out to her and her family in an effort to get her to deny she was sexually assaulted by Petty in 1994, when she was 15.

Photo may have been deleted

Instagram

Petty, 43, served four years in prison for attempted rape and seven years for first-degree manslaughter as a young man.

Speaking to hosts Garcelle Beauvais and Adrienne Bailon on The Real, Hough said:

"I feel like the actions that were taken in regards to this whole situation have put me in a different type of fear... and it was wrong. I don't want to be afraid anymore. So the only way not to be afraid is to continue to speak up."

She recalled her sexual assault, saying Petty forced her into a house after they met at a bus stop. Afterwards, Hough called the police and watched as they brought Petty out of the house in handcuffs. Police took her to a nearby hospital for a rape kit.

BACKGRID

Petty was convicted and placed on a sex offender list, but Nicki has always maintained her husband and Jennifer were dating at the time of the incident. She insisted Petty was 15 at the time.

"It wasn't true," Hough said. "We both were 16, we were never in a relationship. I just felt woman to woman that was wrong of her."

Petty recently pleaded guilty to failing to register as a sex offender in California. He has entered a plea deal which calls for him to serve prison time. He will learn his sentence in an upcoming hearing.

BACKGRID

Petty is suing New York officials to get his name off the state's Sex Offender Registry.

He claims he never got the chance to challenge the default ruling back in 2004 because he was in prison at the time, and he was never served with a summons.

Hough is suing Nicki and Petty for intentional infliction of emotional distress, harassment, and witness intimidation.

Watch Hough's interview below.
 

Prince Williams/Wireimage

Rapper Tip "T.I." Harris and his wife, Tameka "Tiny" Harris, won't face charges for allegedly drugging and sexually assaulting a Los Angeles woman in 2005.

Prosecutors declined to move forward with the case because the 10-year statute of limitations had expired, according to legal documents obtained by TMZ.

The couple's accuser filed a police report earlier this year, claiming T.I. and Tiny drugged and assaulted her sometime in early 2005 following a meeting at a club.

A similar case in Las Vegas was also dropped recently after the couple was accused of drugging and sexually assaulting another woman in 2010. Prosecutors also determined that the statute of limitations had expired in that case.

Back in February, lawyer Tyrone A. Blackburn, who was representing 11 alleged sexual abuse victims, called for an investigation into the former power couple.

In a letter sent to state and federal authorities in Georgia and California, he urged them to look further into the claims of "sexual abuse, forced ingestion of illegal narcotics, kidnapping, terroristic threats and false imprisonment" against the pair.

Jerritt Clark/Getty Images

T.I. and Tiny strenuously denied the claims through their lawyer, Steve Sadow:

"Clifford (T.I.) and Tameka Harris deny in the strongest possible terms these unsubstantiated and baseless allegations. We are confident that if these claims are thoroughly and fairly investigated, no charges will be forthcoming.

"These allegations are nothing more than the continuation of a sordid shakedown campaign that began on social media. The Harrises implore everyone not to be taken in by these obvious attempts to manipulate the press and misuse the justice system."

Prince Williams/Wireimage

Hide your wives and daughters! Rapper Kodak Black avoided a prison sentence after he plead guilty to raping an underage girl.

A judge handed down a 10-year suspended sentence and 18 months of probation after he plead guilty to assault and battery charges.

The "Zeze" rap star originally faced a felony count for first-degree criminal sexual conduct relating to an incident in a South Carolina hotel with a teenage girl back in 2016.

Kodak was accused of pushing the minor child into a wall and onto a bed, before biting her breast and neck.

Kodak denied the allegations at the time, but he has since acknowledged his rapey behavior, after spending 2 years in prison on unrelated charges.

During his court hearing, Kodak confessed to biting the female, and issued an apology.

Prince Williams/Wireimage

In exchange, he was handed a 10-year suspended sentence and placed on 18 months of supervised state release, allowing him to victimize other gullible females.

Thanks to his high-power attorney, Kodak won't have to wear an ankle bracelet, but he must keep his appointments with a probation officer. He is also prohibited from drinking or doing drugs, and he cannot possess any guns, according to TMZ.

The deal is good news for the Florida-based rapper, who was handed a get-out-of-prison card when his weapons charges were commuted by former U.S. President Donald Trump in January.

Kodak has since dedicated himself to giving back to the community while he works to get his rap career back on track.

Photo may have been deleted

Louisville MC, YouTube

A Louisville judge sparked outrage after she dismissed the case of a mentally deranged man who raped an 8-year-old girl and crushed her skull with a shovel.

Jefferson Circuit Court Judge Annie O’Connell, who also presided over the Breonna Taylor case, ruled that Cane Madden was mentally incompetent to stand trial after he raped a child who was playing outside her home in a majority black community in 2019.

On March 11, O'Connell dismissed Madden's rape case citing a Kentucky state law that says a defendant can only be held or hospitalized against their will if he can benefit from treatment, WDRB reports.

Photo may have been deleted

WRDB.com

Madden was arrested and briefly hospitalized multiple times in the past. He walked free every time.

On Monday, March 22, members of the Kentucky House of Representatives voted unanimously to close the loophole in the law.

The obscure loophole had allowed the criminally insane to repeatedly walk free because they hadn't met Kentucky's criteria for involuntary hospitalization.

Madden has a history of mental illness, including a borderline personality, poor impulse control and conduct disorder.

In a previous rape case in 2017, Madden bit off parts of the victim's face, but was released back into the community. Judge O'Connell also presided over that case.

Photo may have been deleted

Philadelphia PD

A Philadelphia man was arrested and charged with raping a customer inside a Macy's restroom.

Jaleel Ugdah, 22, was arrested Wednesday after surveillance footage showed the rape suspect leaving the store and walking into a train station.

The incident happened on Sunday morning at the Center City Macy's. The accused rapist entered the women's restroom and hid in a stall.

"He went into that store at 11:11... Within three minutes, he was in the bathroom," Philadelphia Police Capt. Mark Burgmann told reporters at a news conference Tuesday.

Burgmann said the suspect, who was armed with two BBQ skewers, waited in a stall for 20 minutes until a 55-year-old woman entered the restroom.

Uqdah reportedly jumped over the top of the stall and accosted the woman.

"While she's in the stall, he came over the top of the stall... threatened her, dragged her into a stall a little further down and assaulted her," Burgmann said.

The suspect threatened to stab the woman with one of the skewers if she screamed. He stole $60 from her before leaving the store.

Surveillance footage aired on local news broadcasts prompted numerous tips that led police to Uqdah.

Uqdah's "distinctive" walk helped lead detectives to him, Burgmann told reporters.

Uqdah was charged with rape, robbery, aggravated assault, sexual assault and involuntary sexual intercourse. He was also charged with misdemeanor indecent exposure, indecent assault, false imprisonment, theft and other crimes, the NY Daily News reported.

Department store security staff are trained not to stop men from entering women's restrooms due to transgender laws.

Women who fear being raped in women's restrooms are told to get over their fears, and that they are "on the wrong side of history."
 

Photo may have been deleted

A Maryland man who was released from a Virginia prison during a coronavirus outbreak was arrested for killing his rape victim.

Ibrahim Bouaichi, who was previously jailed on rape charges, was arrested for murder in the death of Karla Dominguez, of Alexandria, Va.

Bouaichi, 33, was released from jail in April due to an outbreak of the coronavirus, police say. He is currently in a hospital in grave condition from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Bouaichi was initially arrested in Virginia in October 2019 on charges of rape, sodomy, strangulation, abduction and burglary. Dominguez testified against Bouaichi at a preliminary hearing last December.

Bouaichi was held without bond until he was released from jail in April. His rape trial, which was scheduled for March 30, was postponed due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

Bouaichi's lawyers said in their motion for bond that "social distancing and proper disinfecting measures are impossible while incarcerated."

His attorneys also worried that visiting their client in jail would expose themselves to "contaminated air and surfaces."

Prosecutors objected to his release from jail, but the judge overruled their objections and released Bouaichi on $25,000 bond, with stipulations that he only leave his Maryland home for meetings with "lawyers or pretrial services officials."

Bouaichi broke the terms of his pre-trial release when he was spotted at a Wendy's drive-thru in his hometown of Greenbelt, Md., according to the Washington Post.

He resisted arrest and rammed a cop car with his vehicle, the Post reported. He was hit with additional charges of assault with a deadly weapon and traffic violations.

He was released from jail on May 11, as authorities were unaware of his rape case in Virginia.

Police say Bouaichi returned to Alexandria, Va. on July 29 and fatally shot Dominguez outside her apartment.

After police appealed to the public for help locating Bouaichi, he was spotted on Wednesday, Aug. 5, and led federal marshals and Alexandria police on a high-speed chase. The chase ended when Bouaichi crashed, authorities said.

Bouaichi shot himself as police approached his car to arrest him.

The judge who released Bouaichi from jail in April retired from the bench in June.

Photo may have been deleted

Santa Clara County DA

A former NFL Pro Bowl defensive tackle was convicted of raping his former babysitter, who is mentally disabled.

Dana Stubblefield, 49, was convicted Monday of rape by force, oral copulation by force and false imprisonment.

He was acquitted of raping a person incapable of giving consent, the San Francisco Chronicle reports.

Jurors also convicted Stubblefield of using a gun during the assault.

Stubblefield allegedly lured the 31-year-old woman, who is developmentally disabled, to his home in 2015 under the pretense that he was interviewing for a potential babysitter.

The day before the interview, Stubblefield contacted the woman on a babysitting website and arranged the interview, prosecutors said.

The interview lasted about 20 minutes. The woman later received a text message from Stubblefield saying he wanted to pay her for her time for that day, and she went back to his house.

After raping her, Stubblefield gave the victim $80 and let her go. The woman immediately went to police and reported the rape.

Defense attorneys argued the woman consented to sex and there was no rape. Allen Sawyer, attorney for the defendant, said the incident was a "paid encounter for sex."

He said the defense team will file an appeal and seek a new trial.

Stubblefield was drafted by the 49ers in 1993 and was twice named NFL Defensive Player of the Year in 1993 and 1997.

File photo: BACKGRID

Disgraced movie mogul Harvey Weinstein was sentenced to 23 years in prison on charges of sexual assault and rape in a New York court on Wednesday.

Weinstein, 67, entered the court in a wheelchair to face sentencing after a jury convicted him last month of sexually assaulting former production assistant Mimi Haley and raping former aspiring actress Jessica Mann.

Weinstein is seen arriving to New York State Supreme Court on Feb. 24. The father of 5 was transferred last week to New York's Rikers Island jail after having a stent inserted in his heart during surgery at Bellevue Hospital.

Judge James Burke imposed a lengthy sentence of 20 years for the assault on Haley and three years for a third degree rape on Mann, to be served consecutively. He was also sentenced to five years of post-sentence supervision.

According to Variety.com, Weinstein expressed "deep remorse" for his actions but also claimed to be "confused" by his conviction, citing his "serious friendships" with the two victims, and claimed men were not being given "due process" when accused of sexual misconduct.

Four other women who testified against Weinstein during the case were in court for the hearing. Scores of others have also accused the shamed movie mogul of misconduct ranging from harassment to rape, allegations he has denied.

Source: WENN.com

Photo by BACKGRID

It took two arrests for Nicki Minaj's husband Kenneth Petty to finally register as a sex offender in California.

Petty, 41, is now listed as a sex offender in the California Department of Justice's database, Page Six reports.

Petty was arrested last week by federal agents when he failed to register after a previous arrest in November 2019. He was released on $20,000 bond in November and advised to register, but he refused.

Photo by BACKGRID

Petty was 16 when he was convicted in 1995 of attempting to rape a 16-year-old girl. Despite registering in California, he still faces charges for not registering last year.

Nicki, real name Onika Tanya Maraj, was embarrassed and humiliated after the arrest, but she said she is "standing" by her man.

"Kenneth's arrest is embarrassing but it is not a relationship killer whatsoever. She has known Kenneth forever and knows the person he is and is in love with him and she wants this to go way as quickly as possible," a source tells Hollywood Life.

The source said Nicki, 37, will address her husband's March 4 arrest on an upcoming episode of her Queen Radio show.
 

This is an open post where you can discuss any subject matter. This post will not be censored or moderated. Disqus may automatically moderate certain words considered offensive. There are no rules in Open Posts. So enter at your own risk.